Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Alaska

Big Jim and Julia form a tentative alliance to search for proof that will discredit Christine, which leads them to new information about the Dome’s capabilities. Meanwhile, when tensions run high in town and threaten Christine’s leadership, she puts a plan in play that has deadly consequences.

Well, according to the description, Christine is losing her hold on people, so Julia and Big Jim probably don't need to find a way to discredit her, ad should be looking for a way out or, at the least, a way to make cattle feed tasty. 

I do wonder what sort of new capabilities the Dome has.  I also wonder why they titled it "Alaska" - they have already done the freezing temperature thing.  Maybe Christine's deadly plans are to shoot people from a helicopter? 

(edited)
Meanwhile, when tensions run high in town and threaten Christine’s leadership, she puts a plan in play that has deadly consequences.

If someone doesn't actually die from Christine's plan, then the consequences are not deadly.  Dire, yes, but not deadly.

Even though everyone has been in VR for a year, it is still fall in Chester's Mill -- it's going to get colder, they have no electricity and should be running out of propane, they are running out of food (that pig that Fivehead killed and that measly supply of cans from Andrea's house wouldn't feed everyone even once), the leaves should start changing color, all the crops are dead, all the trees should be dying from the acid rain that should have dissolved all the leaves (it was burning people's skin) and would have throughly soaked the soil killing the roots of plants and trees.  

Quick question -- why are the trees still all green after both the acid rain and the terrible cold ?  Anything not dissolved by the acid would have frozen solid and fallen off the tree.  Or did the writers forget about that as well ?

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 2

Quick question -- why are the trees still all green after both the acid rain and the terrible cold ?  Anything not dissolved by the acid would have frozen solid and fallen off the tree.  Or did the writers forget about that as well ?

I think your real question is why are there any leaves on the trees? Or, maybe, why are there any trees?

When the show started, Junior was just about to go off to college, so it could have been as early the second week of August.  It has only been 3 weeks since the dome fell, so it might be around Labor Day - too early for leaves to change color.  It might be season 15 before we see any change in color on the trees. 

It might be season 15 before we see any change in color on the trees. 

Another twelve seasons of Junior and Five Head and Big Jim and Julia Dumbway?  Oh, forget to mention, Cougar Town.  Please don't tease us like this, it's just cruel!

• Love 3
(edited)

Per the previouslies, now the Domites are fighting their most dangerous adversary -- the enemy within.  Really ?

And we pick up where we left off -- post-sexytime chat between Christine and Junior down in the tunnels.  And as they are kissing, Christine notices one of the purple lights on the wall go out.  Do they have some spare bulbs somewhere in the tunnels ?  Apparently Christine is hooked on the oxytocin because she keeps slathering it on her lips.  As they continue making out, another purple light goes out.

Christine: "Everything I do for the good of the group."
Junior (as he grins slyly): "Everything ?"

Ick.

And the dog shows up with Big Jim and Julia -- where's he been all this time ?  And Big Jim has named him 'Indy'.

Oh nooooess -- the GoPro that Big Jim hid in the electrical box of that tool shed has gone missing.  I think the dog took it, but it turns out it was the Aktion security guys.

Barbie goes to Eva's room -- wasn't he there already at the end of last episode, after the negative pregnancy test.  So why is Eva surprised about what happened to Barbie's hands, and Eva wants to know what Julia said that made him punch the wall.  Wouldn't they have discussed that during the previous evening ?  Did the writer's forget about that ?

For some reason, Fivehead and Joe don't get a post-sexytime scene like everyone else -- they just show up at tent city and have an awkward conversation with Tyler.

When was Tyler ever assigned to food duty -- and who went out and hauled all that cattle feed back from the silo ?  The end results looks like meatless chili with a lot of beans. Doesn't fermenting take ... you know ... time. A lot of time, not really something you can do in large batches overnight. And some of the drones spent all night sorting, grinding, fermenting and cooking the cattle feed.  I seriously doubt that.

Sam and Abbie DeWitt enjoy some post-sexytime morning smooching, but Sam has to go to work because Christine is depending on him.  At least the makeup people made sure there were rope burns under Abbey's chin from where she tried to hang herself. Abbey casually mentions something about checking the secret stash of booze in the crawl space in town hall.  How does Abbey know about it ?  Because you know that it's going to be important later on (turns out not so much, so why mention it ?).

Christine the "anthropologist" dictates that the Dome is losing energy because Big Jim destroyed the egg.  Good, let it fail, Dome comes down, everyone gets out.  One amethyst died (that was the purple rock going dark) and the failure of the 2nd amethyst is imminent causing .... and I wish I was making this up ... the amniotic fluid in the tunnels to dry up.  And its only a matter of time before the Dome begins to calcify.  WTF ?  And if the kinship can't all come together, they will all suffocate.  Who writes this shit ?

Barbie demands to know who Christine really is -- but first, what's that rumbling noise ?  Turns out that 2x6 that Junior knocked down last episode after squabbling with Pete/Gareth WAS in fact a load-bearing member -- and a portion of Town Hall collapses.  And Pete/Gareth pins the blame solely on Christine (despite the fact that Junior actually knocked it down).  Pete argues with Christine over the collapse, and Barbie starts defending her for some reason.

Despite the fact that Big Jim and Julia were supposed to be searching for the camera, Big Jim booby traps the boat being used by the Aktion guys -- and the guy that Julia shot trips the trap and gets blown up for this trouble, which causes the rest of the security team to go running towards the boat.  But it's all a distraction so Julia can sneak into Agatha Seagrave's house to look for the camera.

Meanwhile, Joe and Fivehead relax on the grass -- and talk and kiss.  And declare vows to each other to protect each other.  And out come the 'I Love You's.  Awwwwwwww.  So which one of them will be dead by the end of the episode ?  Neither because they are series regulars.

Christine and Ava have it out over Ava wanting to come clean to Barbie, and Christine says its ok but they will discuss it later at a private location.

While Julia finds the camera plugged into a computer, but the camera is now empty, she finds a file folder labeled 'Alaska' with files being copied into it -- and Dr. Frank Whaley shows up with a gun pointed at her head, but Big Jim gets the drop of the doc.  So they decide to trade info -- egg info for what happened in Alaska.

Barbie and Pete/Gareth bond over war stories while rebuilding the town hall.

Christine bitches out Sam for being late and having been drinking -- Fuck you Christine, they're under a Dome, he can do what he wants.  Christine throws out the "Don't you walk away from me" line, but Sam just shrugs her off and goes back to Abbey.

Dr. Frank Whaley explains what happened in Alaska -- researchers found the shards of an egg found in Alaska and did tests but became infected ...  blah, blah, blah .... their behavior changed and the group followed the leader when she committed suicide.  If the egg is so important, why did Aktion return it ?  WTF ?   And the infection from the egg can be cured with an experimental treatment that Aktion has been working on. 

Christine visits Abbey's house -- and guilt trips her about her drinking permanently damaging her child and asking why Abbey lied to the group.  Fuck off Christine !!  It's none of your business. And basically she browbeats Abbey into killing herself so they can save Sam, and gives her pills to overdose with.  WTF ?

Barbie finds evidence that Pete caused the collapse in town hall -- wouldn't someone have heard power tools in the ceiling ?

Christine confronts Eva in the tunnels -- and tells her that she will have a child with Barbie that will replace Christine.  Again, WTF ?  As Eva tries to leave, Junior captures her and Christine smears a big helping of oxytocin on her face.  Eva is now under Christine's complete control.

Hunter is dispatched by Junior to get Joe and Norrie since they have shirked their duties -- and need a dose of the precious oxytocin.  But when Hunter literally tries to drag Fivehead off the roof of the house where they are installing the solar panels, Tyler falls and lands on the sidewalk injuring himself.

Barbie rats out Pete to Christine about cutting the beams that caused the collapse.  Christine confirms that the collapse in town hall killed two people (and injured several others) and Christine wants Barbie to "take care of him".

Sam wanders back to Abbey's house and finds that she overdosed and drowned in the tub. Never saw that coming. </sarcasm>

Christine gives Pete some pig meat since someone killed another pig (WTF ?) and then Christine tells Pete that Barbie is going to kill him, even though Pete disavows any knowledge of cutting the beams.  And she pumps up Pete's ego by telling him that with him in charge he can have status, women, power.  Really ?  I'm beginning to think that Christine cut the beams -- but how come no one heard her do it ?  And why would she have done it before she seemed to be losing control of the town folks ?

Julia rowed her boat across the lake and is now sitting in Christine's office to confront her about the camera info and the info from Dr. Frank Whaley, and for some reason they need to go for a ride in the Prius (that somehow still has power despite the fact they have no electricity).

Tyler wakes up and tries to pin his injuries on Fivehead, and Junior decides she needs to pay the consequences (since Tyler has apparently lost the use of his legs).  Of course, everyone else in town hall follows Junior's lead and tries to trap Joe and Fivehead, but they manage to flee but get trapped by the mob.  And Junior won't let them leave until they talk to Christine.

Julia takes Christine to the lake to meet the Aktion security guys for a ride over to meet Dr. Frank Whaley.

Meanwhile Eva is gazing fondly up at the stars (whatever), when Barbie gets her to go treat Hunter because of her experiences in the Drownsie VR.  Sure, whatever.  But as they run past some garbage cans a bomb goes off.  Come on.  Who planted the bomb ? It's Pete.  How did he know that Barbie would be coming to get Ava ? And then Pete tries to kill Barbie (but since Barbie is one of the leads of the show, you know that's not going to happen).  They struggle and Barbie takes a baseball bat to the ribs and the head while Pete shouts something about taking Barbie's place and his girl.  WTF ?

After Eva insults Pete's manhood, Pete backhands Eva and Barbie beats Pete to death with the baseball bat.  And to bookend things with Fivehead and Joe, Eva and Barbie vow to do anything for each other.  Awwwwwww.

Big Jim falls for the old "the way out of the Dome is here" move by Dr. Frank Whaley, only it turns out to be a room full of cages, where they proceed to lock him up.  And then Dr. Frank Whaley goes full on evil and threatens to kill Indy the dog if Big Jim doesn't tell him the info about the egg.  Big Jim caves over a dog that he has had for a few days, and tells them that the egg was shattered and that he broke it.  Turns out BIg Jim is being locked up as the control group while Christine is the experiment.  Dun, dun, dun, dun.

I thought this show was ridiculous before, but now it really, really, really makes no sense at all -- the oxytocin, the amethysts, Christine's power over nearly everyone, the infection, the lifeforce, the kinship, the Dome running out of power, the Aktion research guys and the lame story about Alaska -- it's all just so terrible.

ETA: we are now 5 episodes into Season 3, and the Dome has yet to cause a single catastrophic event.  Is it because the Dome is running out of power or it just doesn't have the will to create anymore bullshit emergency situations after blowing its load in Season 2 ?

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 6

There's a "life force" inside Eva that is going to prepare her to have Barbie's child? Who will replace Christine as head cocoon person? WTF are the writers on when they wrote that.

I love how Big Jim shoots his own son, killed his wife (I think), but totally caves at the idea of someone hurting the dog. 

My favorite line of the episode was when Hunter got hurt, and Barbie went to get Eva because she dealt with that kind of thing in the alternate reality.  These people need to stop thinking a dream counts as experience.  But I guess Barbie is now under Eva's spell and she is under Christine's? Joe, Norrie, Julia, and Big Jim are the only non pod people?

• Love 1
I love how Big Jim shoots his own son, killed his wife (I think), but totally caves at the idea of someone hurting the dog.

Rebecca killed Pauline, Big Jim killed Rebecca, and then Big Jim cremated Pauline when he put her in her studio and set the place on fire.

I thought this show was ridiculous before, but now it really, really, really makes no sense at all -- the oxytocin, the amethysts, Christine's power over nearly everyone, the infection, the lifeforce, the kinship, the Dome running out of power, the Aktion research guys and the lame story about Alaska -- it's all just so terrible.

It's gotten really bad and it's worse that most of the characters are stuck with their useless relationship drama that's wasted so much time already, only Jim and Julia are the only main characters actually involved in the actual 'plot', even though it's still not interesting.

• Love 2

Big Jim's right to freak out about someone hurting the dog.  He's the only decent character on the whole show!

Exactly, the only time I was actually invested, since Idgaf about any of the other pointless subplots/relationship drama.

• Love 2

"Well, I didn't see that coming" said no person who has ever seen TV ever.

"I'll get Eva, she's had lots of experience with this in alternate reality." Made me guffaw.

"Oh, hell no," said Dog. "No way are you killing me off, not when I'm finally getting some character development. Today I woofed and I stayed and I did a damn fine job. Kill off Julia. She's pointless."

• Love 12

"Oh, hell no," said Dog. "No way are you killing me off, not when I'm finally getting some character development. Today I woofed and I stayed and I did a damn fine job. Kill off Julia. She's pointless."

And everyone else.

• Love 1

Dog > Artistically challenged moron and psycho emo.

Ick.

Thanks for the laugh Otto. Ick is right.

This show. I watch it and wonder if the actors are reading the scripts, shaking their heads and saying to each other, "What the hell is this shit?"

This whole egg nonsense has nothing to do with what we saw in the first two seasons. The monarch, the four hands and the vision of Norrie's dead Mom were all things that the writers have decided to just forget ever happened. Now we have Frank Whalley conducting experiments on the egg because it's a power source (?!) but the egg apparently also likes to create cocoons and goo and send people into alternate realities.....why? For shits and giggles? Makes no sense.

And are we really to believe that Acteon would allow Barbie's dad to take this one-of-kind egg and possible lose it forever (which is what happened.) After everything they went through to get it out of the dome? Really, I don't know why I am trying to make sense of this. I just need to enjoy the  laughs this show  always delivers and enjoy the snark it inspires.

• Love 1

How did Jim and Julia put a bomb in that boat? How did they do it without any of the Aktion guys seeing them? Why was that guy just wandering around by the water? What set off the bomb?

This show is like a student film written and produced by middle school kids.

• Love 4

Thanks for the laugh Otto. Ick is right.

This show. I watch it and wonder if the actors are reading the scripts, shaking their heads and saying to each other, "What the hell is this shit?"

Are there actual scripts?

• Love 1

One thing I completely missed until I saw it in Tara's recap -- you know that Aktaeon has to be a really evil corporation if they make Dr. Frank Whaley fill out TPS reports.  Because there is a TPS folder on that computer display below the Alaska folder.

http://previously.tv/m/cache//2015-07-17-under-the-dome19/341764577.jpg

Man, I hope he remembers to use the new coversheet or he will really get in trouble.  I wonder if he got the memo ?

And for some reason there is also a Vader folder -- which kind of hammers home the point that these guys are truly evil.

• Love 2
(edited)

I only watched parts last night, will have to go back again.  What I saw was a train wreck even by UTD standards.  It's beyond stupid now.  Christine the Cougar is the worst written character I've seen in years.  She's not even fun to watch to laugh it.  They need to kill her off fast and find some new and more entertaining way to wreck the show.  Maybe have Dog touch one of the egg fragments and develop the ability to speak, like Scooby Doo.  And have him become the town leader.  I'd watch that.  Barbie can be Fred, Julia will be Daphne, Five Head can be Velma, Joe can be Shaggy, and Big Jim can be Old Man Such-and-Such complaining about "those meddling kids".

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 3

People really weren't lying these past few weeks: the dog really is one of the best actors on this show.  I mean, when Evil Dr. Frank Whaley pulled out the knife, the dog really did have a "Oh, shit!  Not good!  Help me, Jim!" look to his face.  And, I swear, Dean Norris seemed to be having more fun acting opposite of the dog compared to everyone else.  In short, Big Jim and The Dog have now become the best part of this stupid show.

Of course, Gareth (I know his name was Pete, but dammit, he's always going to be Gareth to me) ends up apparently causing the roof collapse on purpose (still unsure if he was set-up or not), and then lets himself get played like a chump by Christine, and targets Barbie because he wants to be the big dog now (including being Eva's new man.  That's not how that works, Gareth.)  They fight, he smacks Eva in the process, so Barbie goes into Hulk mode and kills him.  Lame.  As is the reveal that there is a magical baby after-all, that apparently is going to replace Christine.

Joe and Norrie have had enough of Christine's stupid rules and just cut work.  Hunter goes after him, gets knocked off a roof accidentally, and now the Chester's Mills folks are being all possessed like at keeping Joe/Norrie from leaving.

Christine and Junior really did go all the way.  That's just great...

Oh, look: Christine manipulates that woman I don't give a damn about to off herself, and that causes Sam to cry.  Yeah, like I'm really going to feel bad for the guy who murdered Angie for no good reason.

Dr. Frank Whaley now has Christine, but he's also keeping Jim too, because he needs him to be the "Control" to her "Experiment." Hey, as long as the dog is safe, he can do whatever the hell he wants.  What I want to know is what is Julia going to do?

I'm really hoping that this show just turns into another Zoo, where Indy/The Dog just recruits all of the animals from Chester's Mill to take out all these stupid people, pod people, and whatever the hell Christine is. 

• Love 3

It seems like it's supposed to be that touching the egg is supposed to infect you with something bad.  Didn't the dimwit kids, Red and Big Jim all touch the egg at one point or another in the first twenty seasons?  Why didn't they catch some whatever back then?  I miss the pink stars.

• Love 6
(edited)
Oh, look: Christine manipulates that woman I don't give a damn about to off herself, and that causes Sam to cry.  Yeah, like I'm really going to feel bad for the guy who murdered Angie for no good reason.

Sam the murderer is all sad that his girlfriend of all of ONE DAY killed herself.

In short, Big Jim and The Dog have now become the best part of this stupid show.

And that is a sad sign of how much this show has gone downhill. 

When we are rooting for a serial killer and his dog to prevail over all the other idiots and make it out of the dome alive.

It seems like it's supposed to be that touching the egg is supposed to infect you with something bad.  Didn't the dimwit kids, Red and Big Jim all touch the egg at one point or another in the first twenty seasons?

Julia tossed the egg into the lake.  Big Jim tossed the egg into the portal in the tunnel below the high school.  So they've both touched it, why weren't they infected by the egg ?  I guess the interns ... correction ... writers really didn't pay attention to, you know, details of previous seasons.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 3

It seems like it's supposed to be that touching the egg is supposed to infect you with something bad.  Didn't the dimwit kids, Red and Big Jim all touch the egg at one point or another in the first twenty seasons?  Why didn't they catch some whatever back then?  I miss the pink stars.

I thought that too, but maybe we're supposed to assume everything Dr. Frank Whaley said was a lie. Except that would assume anyone working for this show was actually trying to maintain any kind of internal logic and I think we all know that's not what's going on.

Agreed that the dog is the best performer on the show right now, but that's because he doesn't have to speak. There were so many lines that made me wonder how the actors managed to keep a straight face, much less give a performance. No one could sell this crap.

• Love 2

Ick.

For me the ick line was, "It's secreted by humans when they have sex." as she was licking slime off her fingers.

Is Gareth the shittiest explosives expert ever? I've seen better explosions from kids firing off M-80s.

Raise hands. How many people wanted Nori and Joe to see this when they were surrounded.

Although we all know that the antidote is to think of a brick wall.

• Love 2

The battle of wits between Aktaion and the Jim/Julia dynamic duo was riveting !

And for some reason there is also a Vader folder

Is it weird that I would've clicked that folder first ? Now I'll be obsessed with what is in that folder.

So Christine brought Pete/Gareth some pig to eat. doesn't she know he prefers "long-pig" ?

Nailed it, xaxat!  And, as always in tvland, the guy has to drag the girl around by her hand, because it is logically, if not physically impossible, for two people to run as fast independently of each other.  And woe be unto any tvwoman who tries to make a decision for herself while trying to escape the evil clutches.

What I saw was a train wreck even by UTD standards.

Is it coincidence that the network was advertising Amy Schumer's show Trainwreck during this show?

It looks like the townfold have raided the local Big 5 and made off with every single family size tent to set up in the middle of the courtyard.  Although, given the construction skills of Collapses 'R Us, that probably is not a bad idea.  Nobody noticed him sawing on that beam?

Why do tv suicides always leave the water running?

• Love 2

I think the show has gone from entertaining premise to entertainingly stupid to just stupid stupid . I think this will be my last episode. Joe's pretty isn't enough to save this for me.

Christine's plan to regain the town drunk was to get his girlfriend to commit suicide ? Wouldn't that push him further away from mental stability?

Ava decides to go meet her crazy coworker/boss in the same cavern that had her in a magical cocoon that filled her mind with nonsense because obviously she's not at all concerned about going back to that place again. Junior is back to listening to whoever randomly tells him stuff except for that one time where he ignored the Dome's instruction to kill Big Jim.

Eddie decides to use a bomb as a diversion ? instead of just shooting him with one of the guns that anybody can attain in this town with a little effort (the police station is probably empty now) Why didn't he just bomb Barbie's motel room ? Apparently his military experience made him think that leaving a bomb in a trash can that Barbie might pass would somehow get him the girl.

Big Jim suddenly has access to explosives? land mines ? that he sets as a decoy. Then he fails to resist one soldier and scientist as they lead him to a cage even when neither of them appeared to be armed at that particular second.

UGH. It's not even fun to snark over :S

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh, look: Christine manipulates that woman I don't give a damn about to off herself, and that causes Sam to cry.  Yeah, like I'm really going to feel bad for the guy who murdered Angie for no good reason.

Just what we didn't need, another emo, forced redemption.  What's the point of this character again?  The 4 Hands thing was thrown out the window like the other plot points, killing Angie is only something for Joe to whine about without anything actually being done so Sam can walk around free like the other Rennie psychos.

UGH. It's not even fun to snark over :S

I think the show has gone from entertaining premise to entertainingly stupid to just stupid stupid . I think this will be my last episode.

Exactly the problem, it's just bad in a dull way, it's gotten to the point where they waste so much time on useless subplots/relationship drama.

Edited by Free

Does Stephen King know what's happened to his book?  Just curious.

Apparently between last season and this one, everyone went to sleep and woke up to a whole new story.

Big Jim loves his doggie....o-kay.

I have no interest in Christine or where she came from, and the fact that she keeps rubbing snot all over herself and anyone around her just grosses me out.

I don't know what the writers are smoking, but I think I need some just to watch this thing (but I keep watching just to see what craziness they'll come up with next--I need to get a life...).

• Love 2

Yes, Norrie is the most entertaining human character this season. Dog is great. .

In terms of the egg and the infection.  They didn't know if an intact egg would cause an infection.... they only had shards.  They said touching the shards caused the infection.  That seems to be what has happened here.... remember the piece of the egg that was on Christine's window.   No one seemed infected by the intact egg.

• Love 1

I'm going to say something nice about the show, so if that offends you, please stop reading. I'm enjoying Norrie this season.

I do actually like Norrie this season as opposed to feeling bored or indifferent to her scenes previously and yet ... Where is her mother ? or other mother ? Have I forgotten her death due to chronic boredom ?

It's just weird how every week of this 3 weeks of these morons being trapped in a giant magical alien dome that people are following a different psychotic neurotic nonsensical leader. Big Jim, Cop Woman, Drug dealer Woman and mother ? Julia Monarch, Barbie. These people switch allegiances every other day and they don't even do it for logical reasons like for better positioning in the food shelter rankings. They just come across as fickled sheeple...

• Love 2
I have no interest in Christine or where she came from, and the fact that she keeps rubbing snot all over herself and anyone around her just grosses me out.

That grosses me out, too.  Was that the same stuff that was in the cocoons?  If so, why is she saying it's scarce?  There were gallons of it in the cocoons.  Shouldn't there be puddles of goo everywhere? 

And why are they building dorms when they should be using those explosive to destroy those tunnels?

• Love 1

I do actually like Norrie this season as opposed to feeling bored or indifferent to her scenes previously and yet ... Where is her mother ? or other mother ? Have I forgotten her death due to chronic boredom ?

Only one of Norrie's mothers is dead. The second one is alive and we saw her in the alternate reality, but I don't think she's shown up back in the dome.

• Love 1

It's just weird how every week of this 3 weeks of these morons being trapped in a giant magical alien dome that people are following a different psychotic neurotic nonsensical leader. Big Jim, Cop Woman, Drug dealer Woman and mother ? Julia Monarch, Barbie. These people switch allegiances every other day and they don't even do it for logical reasons like for better positioning in the food shelter rankings. They just come across as fickled sheeple...

They are, well they're worse, they're completely brain dead.

Oh Christine, I think you are a little confused.  That stuff you keep licking isn't Oxytocin, the hormone, it is Oxycodone, the addictive painkiller. 

That is the only explanation I have for any of her "logic" behind her actions. 

I'm out ya'll! I read the synopsis on the DVR and I couldn't do it. Canceled the series and deleted the episode, but I'll still come for the snark. Getting really close to pulling the plug on Extant too. I still don't know how this got renewed. I would take another season of Resurrection over this. Maybe I'm still working through my Lost finale anger issues...

• Love 6