Type keyword(s) to search

Unpopular Opinions

• Start Topic

Miss Eric. Would have liked seeing Nicole, Eric and Holly has a happy family. 

happy for Lani and Eli that they have healthy babies 

although Kristin/Lani friendship ruined this couple that I once liked.  Kristin ruins everything 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, tribeca said:

Kristin ruins everything 

This sums everything Kristen pollutes perfectly. I'm sorry she ruined Lani/Eli for you since there is so little to enjoy. She should be friends with fellow psycho Ava. Then have them both go out a la Thelma and Louise. Then let everyone forget they existed.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Rafael said:

Lack Of friendships and BFFness is also hurting the show. 

In the Days in my head, Sarah and Eli are really good friends. They're both Hortons, and this could play into the Horton cousins bonds that have been popular since the 80s. 

Realistically, I can't imagine any interesting friendships on current Days. Besides from people who are already friends, I can't really think of any interesting friendships - I actually don't even think Sarah and Eli would be good friends, but it would be an interesting Horton dynamic.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 12/29/2020 at 3:12 AM, 4evaQuez said:

In the Days in my head, Sarah and Eli are really good friends. They're both Hortons, and this could play into the Horton cousins bonds that have been popular since the 80s. 

Realistically, I can't imagine any interesting friendships on current Days. Besides from people who are already friends, I can't really think of any interesting friendships - I actually don't even think Sarah and Eli would be good friends, but it would be an interesting Horton dynamic.

Back in the 90s and early 2000s , you had a clear picture on which characters were enemies and BFFs . And most importantly they always hung out together and went on adventures together or were chilling at salem place or Maggie's Tuscany restaurant . 

And that actually enhanced the characters somewhat . 

We even had the odd BFF relationship Like when Laura Horton became buddies with Vivian and Ivan .

Or when Alice and Caroline became buddies with Celeste . 

Or Max Brady becoming BFFs with super nerd Nick Fallon. 

Or that brief BFF relationship between Jeremy Horton and Sami where they both bonded by their mutual dislike for Carrie with Jeremy being upset that she dumped his father Mike for Lucas then Austin. 

Hell, today we only got like Lani and Kristen as BFFs and Sonny/Will/Chad . And thats it . 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Rafael said:

Back in the 90s and early 2000s , you had a clear picture on which characters were enemies and BFFs . And most importantly they always hung out together and went on adventures together or were chilling at salem place or Maggie's Tuscany restaurant . 

And that actually enhanced the characters somewhat . 

We even had the odd BFF relationship Like when Laura Horton became buddies with Vivian and Ivan .

Or when Alice and Caroline became buddies with Celeste . 

Or Max Brady becoming BFFs with super nerd Nick Fallon. 

Or that brief BFF relationship between Jeremy Horton and Sami where they both bonded by their mutual dislike for Carrie with Jeremy being upset that she dumped his father Mike for Lucas then Austin. 

Hell, today we only got like Lani and Kristen as BFFs and Sonny/Will/Chad . And thats it . 

Even of those examples, Kristen/Lani is the only new friendship, and they do not work as friends, at all. Will/Chad are at least a decade long friendship (I'm including the Will before Massey and the Chad before Flynn) and Sonny and Chad have been friends for several years, too. I think that friendship started around 2013, but I'm not sure.

Of the current cast, I just can't imagine any of these people choosing to be friends who aren't already connected. 

• Love 1

I just read somthing  somewhere about some former headwriter of the show , Kola Boof ,who wrote for Days of Our Lives in 2006. She was a ghost-writer on the show for a while . 

Apparently she  wanted to do a storyline where Abe would start abusing Lexie physically by slapping her around or even outright beating her up and all that because he finally got fed up with her constantly cheating on him or checking out other men at his expense. And apparently he was to have his own sleazy affair with Bonnie Lockhart . 

Errr, you know -i dont think I would have minded him perhaps losing it over Lexie and Tek's affair and perhaps slapping her with the back of his hand and proceeding to strangling her . But it would have been better if it was like a once off thing . Come on ,she was flirting with Abe's baby brother , Dr Jonah Carver and she slept with Abe'sson ,Brandon Walker and his apprentice ,Thomas E Kramer (TEK). 

I dont think its far fetched for Abe to finally lose it . 

Yes, it would have been interesting to see Lexie reacting to Abe having an affair. But not with Bonnie. Hell nah. Nicole's mum and Abe's baby mama,Fay Walker, would have been the logical choice . 

It would have certainly had James Reynolds in storylines that he wouldnt be used to doing. Afterall ,many viewers complain about Abe being boring. Perhaps this particular storyline might have spiced him up in the eyes of other viewers. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Rafael said:

I just read somewhere that some former headwriter of the show , Kola Boof ,who wrote for Days of Our Lives in 2006. She was a ghost-writer on the show for a while . 

Apparently she  wanted to do a storyline where Abe would start abusing Lexie physically by slapping her around or even outright beating her up and all that because he finally got fed up with her constantly cheating on him or checking out other men at his expense. And apparently he was to have his own sleazy affair with Bonnie Lockhart . 

Errr, you know -i dont think I would have minded him perhaps losing it over Lexie and Tek's affair and perhaps slapping her with the back of his hand and proceeding to strangling her . But it would have been better if it was like a once off thing . Come on ,she was flirting with Abe's baby brother , Dr Jonah Carver and she slept with Abe'sson ,Brandon Walker and his apprentice ,Thomas E Kramer (TEK). 

Yes, it would have been interesting to see Lexie reacting to Abe having an affair. But not with Bonnie. Hell nah. Nicole's mum and Abe's baby mama,Fay Walker, would have been the logical choice . 

It would have certainly had James Reynolds in storylines that he wouldnt be used to doing. Afterall ,many viewers complain about Abe being boring. Perhaps this particular storyline might have spiced him up in the eyes of other viewers. 

This would have been AWFUL.  I do not EVER want to see a man slapping around a woman.  (For the record, I also hate how much the women slap men and each other.  Adults really should learn to use their words.)  I get it's a soap and having a "revenge affair" is pretty par for the course but I don't EVER want the writers trying to tell us that domestic violence is somehow justified.  If someone hurts you to the extent that you can't stay, you leave.  But YOU DO NOT HIT THEM!

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Rafael said:

I just read somewhere that some former headwriter of the show , Kola Boof ,who wrote for Days of Our Lives in 2006. She was a ghost-writer on the show for a while . 

While I think Abe was a doormat where Lexie's cheating was concerned I'm glad this never happened. Now I wouldn't have minded a storyline where Abe plotted revenge against them ala Alan vs Rick/Monica on GH but not beyond that.

On a related note I didn't mind Kola's writing on Days at the time (except for Swamp Thing of course) Steve/Kayla returned and we had Bo/Hope, Jack/Jennifer, and Steve/Kayla front and center around the time with a mix of Sami/Lucas/Carrie/Austin and Abby/Stephanie/Max etc.

• Love 2

Unpopular opinion 

A lot has been said of Allie not being like the party girl we were told about.  Wondering if they way she acts now is because of the rape.  She still wears baggy clothes and is way too quiet for a lumi kid.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Rafael said:

You do know that Kola Boof person is a liar and has proven to be so years ago. 

Making Abe an abusive jerk is going too far, why does a character have to go extreme to become interesting..  Seeing a Black man beat on a Black woman is not something that I personally want to see given how Black males are perceived by society..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

You do know that Kola Boof person is a liar and has proven to be so years ago. 

Making Abe an abusive jerk is going too far, why does a character have to go extreme to become interesting..  Seeing a Black man beat on a Black woman is not something that I personally want to see given how Black males are perceived by society..

Nah. Im saying  it could have simply been a once off .

Come on Pearson , you telling me its far -fetched for a man ,who has a wife who flirted and slept with other dudes during their marriege, wouldnt go gaga and slap/strangle his wife after just finding out about her affair ?  

As a once off beat /slap down ,it would have been interesting to see the after effects of it. 

Did they ever prove that she was a liar? 

Edited by Rafael
12 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

While I think Abe was a doormat where Lexie's cheating was concerned I'm glad this never happened. Now I wouldn't have minded a storyline where Abe plotted revenge against them ala Alan vs Rick/Monica on GH but not beyond that.

On a related note I didn't mind Kola's writing on Days at the time (except for Swamp Thing of course) Steve/Kayla returned and we had Bo/Hope, Jack/Jennifer, and Steve/Kayla front and center around the time with a mix of Sami/Lucas/Carrie/Austin and Abby/Stephanie/Max etc.

Yeah , but unfortunately ,you got people complaining on other threads boards about Abe being boring. I thought this particular storyline minus Bonnie Lockhart might have been interesting in the sense that James Reynolds will play Abe doing stuff he doesnt normally do.  And it would have flexed his acting muscles abit. 

Abe was not a good boyfriend to Valerie.  

He was interesting character when Theo was shot but considering how people reacted to him being a dad angry his son was shot I can see why people would not want him in abuse storyline.  

Has any soap ever showed a man being abused ?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Rafael said:

Come on Pearson , you telling me its far -fetched for a man ,who has a wife who flirted and slept with other dudes during their marriege, wouldnt go gaga and slap/strangle his wife after just finding out about her affair ?  

For a relatively non-violent man?  Yes, I think it's pretty far fetched.  It's messed up and you can stretch all those same muscles without turning him into an abuser.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

For a relatively non-violent man?  Yes, I think it's pretty far fetched.  It's messed up and you can stretch all those same muscles without turning him into an abuser.

And since we have seen several rape victims act like it really wasn't so bad, I DEFINITELY do not want some abused woman saying that, you know, she kind of had it coming,

• Love 3
8 hours ago, tribeca said:

Abe was not a good boyfriend to Valerie.  

He was interesting character when Theo was shot but considering how people reacted to him being a dad angry his son was shot I can see why people would not want him in abuse storyline.  

Has any soap ever showed a man being abused ?

My issue with Abe's reaction was his lack of self awareness because he did the same thing with Brady(who should've been in this storyline but I digress).

Granted he's the father of the shooting victim. so there's not a lot of objectivity

Beyond that it was a terrible story(except for the acting) and just shows how Ron has been writing these tone deaf social issue stories since he joined this show.  He never seems to learn except try and be as insufferable and offensive as possible.

I haven't seen a man being abused however they would probably treat that the same way they treat male rape victims on soaps...

Edited by CanaryFan98
On 1/28/2021 at 7:36 AM, Rafael said:

Yeah , but unfortunately ,you got people complaining on other threads boards about Abe being boring. I thought this particular storyline minus Bonnie Lockhart might have been interesting in the sense that James Reynolds will play Abe doing stuff he doesnt normally do.  And it would have flexed his acting muscles abit. 

Abe being an abuser would not be stretching acting muscles; it would be character assassination, IMO.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 1/28/2021 at 7:33 PM, Irlandesa said:

Im not saying it should be a regular thing. Like a once off slap down . Come on guys ,Lexie flirting with and sleeping with 3 dudes , including Abe's baby brother , did kind of reduce the man to a chump . Even you guys have to admit that. 

Edited by Rafael
Just now, Rafael said:

Come on guys ,Lexie flirting with and sleeping with 3 dudes , including Abe's baby brother , did kind of reduce the man to a chump .

Not leaving her might have but slapping or punching her wouldn't have "rescued" him from chump status.  It would have made him worse, IMO.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Not leaving her might have but slapping or punching her wouldn't have "rescued" him from chump status.  It would have made him worse, IMO.

Lexie cheating on and flirting with young studs who happen to have Hi-Def abs can be considered psychological abuse in a way.  

I think that after the TEK affair debacle ,Abe should have had enough self -Respect and dumped Lexie. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Abe being an abuser would not be stretching acting muscles; it would be character assassination, IMO.

Again , im just suggesting it should have been a once off thing . Not an everyday beat down. 

Its clear that the character of Abe hardly gets top tier storylines and is merely relegated to the adviser or cheerleader . Also its clear that writers just dont know what to do with him at all  . He is pretty much a dead end character . 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Rafael said:

Im not saying it should be a regular thing. Like a once off slap down . Come on guys ,Lexie flirting with and sleeping with 3 dudes , including Abe's baby brother , did kind of reduce the man to a chump . Even you guys have to admit that. 

Abe getting upset would be understandable but beating Lexie would just destroy Abe. When Shane found out that Kim slept with Victor he did lose his temper and came close to hitting her but did not do so.  I do think Justin did hit Adrienne when she had an affair and it is not something that I need to see again..  Justin was really dark at the time and was very vicious with Adrienne.   I remember even Steve being physically menacing with Kayla in order to scare her away from him but she would not budge but he never hit her.. Steve terrorizing Hope to hurt Bo was borderline sexual abuse. It was the 80's and certain liberties that they took at that time would not fly today.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Abe getting upset would be understandable but beating Lexie would just destroy Abe.

Yes.  And in order to redeem or save his character, Lexie would have to forgive him.  And, of course, I really think the writers would have made Lexie accept that Abe was somehow "justified" or that HER actions "pushed him into it."  This would be TOTALLY abhorrent to me.  It doesn't matter WHAT someone has done (I don't care if they have sex with the other person on the middle of the Thanksgiving table in front of your entire family) they NEVER deserve to get hit.  EVER.  I know many people thought Abbie's punching Gwen was justified, but I, for one, would have had much more respect for her character if she would have dealt with it in a non-physical manner.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

I know many people thought Abbie's punching Gwen was justified, but I, for one, would have had much more respect for her character if she would have dealt with it in a non-physical manner.

Under normal circumstances, I would actually agree with this, but with this show, it's probably all we're going to get as far as consequences for the myriad of reprehensible deeds Gwen has committed, which include what I believe is attempted murder on Abigail's life, so I was cheering Abigail on.  

If I didn't think that Gwen is about to get a huge whitewash of everything she's done and that Abigail won't have any other opportunity to get even a small amount of justice for what Gwen did to her, I would also have wanted her to take the non-physical, higher path.  But this show seems as if they want Gwen to be "wacky" and "quirky" and have laid it on super thick with her sob story, Abigail probably be forced to swallow the attempt on her life and sanity because "poor Gwen."

• Love 3

Everyone Abigail hurt when she was 'Gabby' was expected to swallow that pain because she was 'mentally ill' so I have a hard time giving a shit that now Abigail will have to deal with it if Gwen doesn't pay. 

That's the biggest problem with the whole 'forget everything bad that person did because they're mentally ill/sad/their parent doesn't love them/etc.' thing the writers use every fucking time they get bored and wanna write someone doing bad shit but don't wanna either get rid of them after or put in the work to make them viable again.

It just makes any arguments about it for one character completely void. Like, I hated that shit with Ben but Gwen (and Charlie) entertain the hell outta me so I'll accept it. I've just come to terms with the fact that I, like the writers, don't really give a shit as long as I like the character/am being entertained lol.

• Love 4

I was thoroughly entertained by Gwen getting punched and am equally entertained by the shiner she has in the promo.  Why?  Because Abigail will likely ending up having to swallow what was done to her.  Wasn't trying to say whether it was right or wrong that others had to swallow what she did or trying to get anyone else to agree or go over what she's done in the past, just that in this case I didn't mind the character getting physical.  It's irrelevant anyway.  She hasn't done anything to Gwen. 

And haven't the people that Abigail wronged gotten their revenge against her?  Or have done other things against/negatively affected other people that they got away with?  It's a never ending cycle.  Indeed, a voided argument.  For whoever you support.  Which is why I never made that argument.  Just that I liked the character getting physical in this particular instance.

I don't really care about anyone/anything else, I was speaking only of the punch, but people should enjoy it and consider it Abigail's karma that she will likely have to swallow Gwen's shit if it floats their boat.  I'm sure it won't be an unpopular opinion.  I'll sure enjoy it when it's Gwen turn to get fucked over by someone who doesn't care about or isn't impacted by her sad story and she will just have to suck it up.

Edited by KBrownie
  • Love 1
On 1/31/2021 at 10:06 PM, Pearson80 said:

Abe getting upset would be understandable but beating Lexie would just destroy Abe. When Shane found out that Kim slept with Victor he did lose his temper and came close to hitting her but did not do so.  I do think Justin did hit Adrienne when she had an affair and it is not something that I need to see again..  Justin was really dark at the time and was very vicious with Adrienne.   I remember even Steve being physically menacing with Kayla in order to scare her away from him but she would not budge but he never hit her.. Steve terrorizing Hope to hurt Bo was borderline sexual abuse. It was the 80's and certain liberties that they took at that time would not fly today.

Yeah ,but the difference between those situations and Abe/Lexie situation is that Abe was crazy enough to reconcile with Lexie after flirting with Jonah and sleeping with Brandon and Theo was also suspected of being Brandon's son .

I get thay Abe saw that Theo would be that one unifying force that would compel them to give their marriege another chance .

And then Lexie went on to sleep with Abe's apprentice ,Thomas E Kramer (TEK) when she thought he was dead during the Melaswen debacle .

Fine ,she was moving on. But then Abe returned to Salem and he was blimd and Lexie resumed her sleazy affair with TEK while Abe was going through blindness before Zack Brady's corneas saved his sight and the Black Glove person told Abe to go to a motel and see what Lecie was doing and he saw Lexie and TEK going at it. Its not far fetched for the man to FINALLY lose it and slap Lexie or strangling her briefly  because during his time of need ,she was out having a sleazy affair with his apprentice . Im not glorifying abuse here but i personally would have liked to see Abe decending into a dark place as a result of Lexie's infidelity . Instead they had him like " whatever ,it happened it happened " and that truly made him look like a chump. 

Kola's idea of Abe being abusive everyday is nonsense but i dont think a once off slap or strangle is that far -fetched under those circumstances.  

However ,i am intrigued by the idea of Abe heading towards a dark place and feeling visecerally betrayed by Lexie. 

Edited by Rafael
7 hours ago, Rafael said:

Fine ,she was moving on. But then Abe returned to Salem and he was blimd and Lexie resumed her sleazy affair with TEK while Abe was going through blindness before Zack Brady's corneas saved his sight and the Black Glove person told Abe to go to a motel and see what Lecie was doing and he saw Lexie and TEK going at it. Its not far fetched for the man to FINALLY lose it and slap Lexie or strangling her because during his time of need ,she was out having a sleazy affair with his apprentice . Im not glorifying abuse here but i personally would have liked to see Abe decending into a dark place as a result of Lexie's infidelity . Instead they had him like " whatever ,it happened it happened " and that truly made him look like a chump. 

Abe threw Lexie out (and I think kept Theo). TEK and Lexie disappeared on the night that EJ shot John in the boathouse and she was mssing for months before she was found in the tunnels after being kept prisoner by Andre and by extension Stefano. Everyone had initially feared that Lexie was harmed by the Dimeras because she and TEK were potential witnesses to what EJ did. So Abe had months to come to term with what Lexie did and grieve her loss. He forgave her. That doesn't make him a chump and they spent the next years until Lexie died of cancer, happily married. I don't think that Abe has ever regretted his choice to forgive her especially in light of tragic death.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Rafael said:

Yeah ,but the difference between those situations and Abe/Lexie situation is that Abe was crazy enough to reconcile with Lexie after flirting with Jonah and sleeping with Brandon and Theo was also suspected of being Brandon's son .

I get thay Abe saw that Theo would be that one unifying force that would compel them to give their marriege another chance .

And then Lexie went on to sleep with Abe's apprentice ,Thomas E Kramer (TEK) when she thought he was dead during the Melaswen debacle .

Fine ,she was moving on. But then Abe returned to Salem and he was blimd and Lexie resumed her sleazy affair with TEK while Abe was going through blindness before Zack Brady's corneas saved his sight and the Black Glove person told Abe to go to a motel and see what Lecie was doing and he saw Lexie and TEK going at it. Its not far fetched for the man to FINALLY lose it and slap Lexie or strangling her because during his time of need ,she was out having a sleazy affair with his apprentice . Im not glorifying abuse here but i personally would have liked to see Abe decending into a dark place as a result of Lexie's infidelity . Instead they had him like " whatever ,it happened it happened " and that truly made him look like a chump. 

Kola's idea of Abe being abusive everyday is nonsense but i dont think a once off slap or strangle is that far -fetched under those circumstances.  

However ,i am intrigued by the idea of Abe heading towards a dark place and feeling visecerally betrayed by Lexie. 

A slap or a strangle would destroy Abe and that type of casual violence would just piss the viewers off.  A man beating on a woman would inflame people's passions.  Why are you so insistent in seeing Abe having a violent reaction to Lexie. I agree with you that Lexie being a serial cheater is a problem because she obviously is missing something in her marriage that she is seeking in other men but that does not justify violence by Abe.  The show loves to push people to the extreme for a cheap stunt for the sake of a plot instead of writing character-driven stories.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2
On 12/28/2020 at 9:31 AM, tribeca said:

Miss Eric. Would have liked seeing Nicole, Eric and Holly has a happy family. 

How could this be an unpopular opinion? I'm 200% with you.

Here's mine: I think I enjoy talking to you guys about this show more than the show itself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Here's mine: I think I enjoy talking to you guys about this show more than the show itself.

Same I don't really watch the show much at this point but I enjoy talking about the show than the show itself.

• Love 5
On 4/2/2021 at 7:27 PM, tribeca said:

I kind of like Ciara having amnesia and wondering how she could fall for someone with Bens past. 

Because she’s actually acting like she has common sense for once? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Because she’s actually acting like she has common sense for once? 

Unfortunately, we know it won't last [no spoilers; just based on Ron and his patterns]. But if Ciara could stay like this, remembering everything but Serial!Killer!, her character could be salvageable. Seems like, based on lately, Victoria Konefal is a capable actress.

Ben just drags her down like an anchor.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Unfortunately, we know it won't last [no spoilers; just based on Ron and his patterns]. But if Ciara could stay like this, remembering everything but Serial!Killer!, her character could be salvageable. Seems like, based on lately, Victoria Konefal is a capable actress.

Ben just drags her down like an anchor.

Has there ever been a story where amnesia was not cured?

Claire would be better off to if she could move on from Ciara and Ben as well.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, tribeca said:

Has there ever been a story where amnesia was not cured?

Jason on GH.  He went from being a rather decent son of a local prominent family to the local mobster's hitman and has been that for over 20 years.  

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Jason on GH.  He went from being a rather decent son of a local prominent family to the local mobster's hitman and has been that for over 20 years.  

Which is something I think hurts the character more than helps him. I hope the show learns from GH's mistakes and successes. I would love for Ciara to get all of her memories back including her memories with Ben, but she can still be conflicted about whether she wants to continue loving him because of his past. It doesn't have to be all or nothing, and conflict is where the best stories reside. 

To keep this on topic with the thread, I love Paulina, and I think she's been a great addition to the cast. I hope the show continues to allow her to interact with more of Days' character and don't keep her confined to the black characters and Julie. I also would love if they continue to have her and Chanel be appropriately grey. 

I actually want to add to that unpopular opinion. If the show keeps Jennifer off canvas, I could go for a Paulina/Jack pairing.

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

I could go for a Paulina/Jack pairing.

Have they had scenes?  The show is going to be preempted for me for about a month, I think.  And I can't be bothered to watch online.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Have they had scenes?  The show is going to be preempted for me for about a month, I think.  And I can't be bothered to watch online.

Not that I can think of, but I don't want Paulina wasted on Abe. Steve, John, and Tony are taken. That leaves Justin and Jack as appropriate love interests. I think with their more comedic styles; Jack and Paulina could be an interesting pairing and Gwen and Chanel could probably play well off each other. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

To keep this on topic with the thread, I love Paulina, and I think she's been a great addition to the cast. I hope the show continues to allow her to interact with more of Days' character and don't keep her confined to the black characters and Julie. I also would love if they continue to have her and Chanel be appropriately grey. 

I love Paulina because she is not a saintly Black character.  She is not a mammy/magical negro type whose sole function is to support the White characters.  She is loud campy annoying know-it-all but so what!  This is a show where we have Susan, Kristen, Bonnie, Ava, Doctor Rolf with his magical potions to bring back the dead at will.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4

UO

I don’t mind Rafe. 
do wonder how a relationship with Ava would work.   Besides her being nuts I mean.  Rafe has always wanted a child.  Ava could not even love her own child. 

• Love 4