Type keyword(s) to search

Unpopular Opinions

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I wish that Carly had started bad and in cahoots with Lawrence to bilk Bo out of Hope's money but ended up falling for him..

I think that would've been preferable tbh. After rewatching Alamania I realized why a lot of people disliked Carly she was a total Mary Sue despite all the secrets and lies she told (also that story had a lot of plotholes despite how engaging it all was). Especially letting Jennifer think she didn't know who Lawrence was etc. I think it would've been better if she started off bad and then possibly grew a conscious afterwards.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

I'm with you there!!

So unpopular opinions:

Never liked Bo/Hope. I think largely because I don't think KA can act at all.

Huge Bo/Carly fan. Nope for me with Carly and Lawrence.

John and Marlena? Nope. I much preferred John and Isabella

EJ and Sami? Nope I actually liked EJ and Nicole.

And of course my big one: I rather liked Shane and Kayla. I couldn't stand the actress who played Kim - watching her annoyed me to no end. On the other hand, I love MBE. I thought MBE and CS managed some chemistry and I liked their dynamic. And as a plus, Shane was free of Kim.

I agree with you on John/Isabella and EJ/Nicole. 

As much as I liked Lawrence/Carly at the same time I don't think he should've been rewarded either. Sure he was briefly rewarded but in the end he died for his obsession which I think is rather poetic. As opposed to the other sociopathic characters that followed him on this show who were rewarded.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think that would've been preferable tbh. After rewatching Alamania I realized why a lot of people disliked Carly she was a total Mary Sue despite all the secrets and lies she told (also that story had a lot of plotholes despite how engaging it all was). Especially letting Jennifer think she didn't know who Lawrence was etc. I think it would've been better if she started off bad and then possibly grew a conscious afterwards.

I loved Carly but she was indeed a Mary Sue.   I preferred her over Billie who became wretched as her obsession with Bo deepened over the years.  I can never get behind a woman who mailed her own dead fetus to her house all to trash her rival Hope.  She desecrated her dead baby's grave to hurt Hope disgusting perverted and vile.. Who the hell does that?

Georgia/Chelsea should have stayed dead and Carly should have had Bo's child and not the insipid needy Billie Reed..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I loved Carly but she was indeed a Mary Sue.   I preferred her over Billie who became wretched as her obsession with Bo deepened over the years.  I can never get behind a woman who mailed her own dead fetus to her house all to trash her rival Hope.  She desecrated her dead baby's grave to hurt Hope disgusting perverted and vile.. Who the hell does that?

Georgia/Chelsea should have stayed dead and Carly should have had Bo's child and not the insipid needy Billie Reed..

Co-sign all of this. But as she was HIS creation, Reilly could not resist making Hope the heavy in the Hope/Bo/Billie mess. Made me hate the character and the Bo/Billie pairing, no matter what actor combination involved. Chelsea was a retcon to "even the field" kid wise, I think. Too bad the kid was DEAD. I still prefer to think Chelsea was some con artist.

• Love 4

I loved Carly but she was indeed a Mary Sue.

Oh she was for sure, but I think a lot of shows were guilty of doing that with new characters. Especially back in the day.

I liked Billie at the start but it didn't take long for me to grow weary of her. I missed a lot of that Chelsea storyline - I was on a Days break. But I've read about a lot of the stuff here and it sounds awful.

And yes I wish Carly had Bo's baby rather than Dan's. I mean ugggh. I prefer to pretend none of that happened. Sadly that terrible Carly returns storyline is what got me back to Days. And frankly at this point I consider it the 'best' of the soaps left, though that is faint praise. I've watched soaps my whole life, so it's hard to completely let go. Guiding Light was the last one I was really into.

Though most of the stories aren't much, there are actors here that I enjoy so I stick around.

• Love 6

Perhaps the time has come to kill off the character of Hope Williams . the character has been stuck in some sort of abyss since 2015 and it hasnt gotten any better for her. perhaps its time to write her out for good.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Perhaps the time has come to kill off the character of Hope Williams . the character has been stuck in some sort of abyss since 2015 and it hasnt gotten any better for her. perhaps its time to write her out for good.

I like her more in "buddy" mode with Steve and Rafe.  It might be fun if instead of trying to give her a romance they let her join Black Patch.  She could actually be DOING something instead of some of the stupid plots they've had her in.  As I recall, she even occasionally had access to the Salem Brain.

• Love 10
(edited)

I really don't care that Cin ate the show or that they're bending over backwards to prop Ben. Do I think that Cin should have been played like Blair/Todd from OLTL instead of trying to play it like Ben is the second coming of Bo? Yes. But Robert Scott Wilson for some odd reason won me over during his All My Children days so I'm good with him. I will gladly watch him hang his ornament this Christmas.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Rafael said:

I think you could kill off half the characters on this show and it wouldn't make a difference at this point its that bad.

However, Hope never recovered from killing Stefano. Also sucks they ruined Aiden for nothing as I think they worked as a pairing. I liked that he wasn't the Bo ripoff Rafe was and an entirely different person Hope could legitimitely fall for.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think you could kill off half the characters on this show and it wouldn't make a difference at this point its that bad.

However, Hope never recovered from killing Stefano. Also sucks they ruined Aiden for nothing as I think they worked as a pairing. I liked that he wasn't the Bo ripoff Rafe was and an entirely different person Hope could legitimitely fall for.

Hope letting Rafe convince her to hide her part in killing Stefano ruined her status as a heroine. Sami could do something like that and not damage her viability on the show because she is an anti-heroine capable of doing villainous acts and heroic acts depending on the circumstance. Hope was a police officer so having a gun gives her the power over life and death on an individual. Truth be told, it never bothered me that she killed Stefano after all he has done to her and her family for years.. As they say the coverup is always worst than the crime.  Hope was obviously reeling from Bo and Aiden respectively and suffering from PTSD with Stefano pushing her over the edge with his taunts..

I never cared for Hope and Aiden. Aiden sparkled more with Kayla. I think it would have been interesting to see Hope and Kayla both go after Aiden with Kayla winning his heart. It would have been an interesting angle to see Hope and Kayla having a friendly rivalry given their history as sisters-in-laws and the fact that they both loved men that no other could compare. Kayla falling for Aiden and finding out his secret about Chase and his mother would have been cool to see.. Once that story resolves in come Steve coming back ,expecting his sweetness to take him back with Kayla saying not this time Steve...Steve starts to woo Kayla with Aiden struggling with his dark side but not succumbing to it..

• Love 3

I know we discussed this, but I don't give a flying rat's ass that Hope killed Stefano. Was he an old man? Sure. But to me, it doesn't negate the mountain of shit he had put Hope and the rest of the Bradys through.

I don't even give a shit that she tried to hide it. I would have given her a key to the city.

So Hope may be annoying now, but I attribute it to the shitty writing. Killing Stefano never ruined the character to me. Stefano becoming a feeble old man does not negate the absolute monster he was. I consider his end karma.

• Love 5
(edited)

My UO is I never blamed Bo for sleeping with Carly when Hope “moved out” and took their daughter with her. They had broken up, period. Bo did not cheat on Hope. I wouldn’t have had a problem with Hope sleeping with Justin during that time either. Then again, I loved Bo and Carly together back in the day, so I was happy with them reuniting even for a short period.

I agree that Hope’s coverup of Stefano’s murder and framing Andre for the crime was worse than his actual murder. She was in her right mind during that coverup, and the framing. It was a cold, calculating act

Edited by TenaciousWarrior
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I agree that Hope’s coverup of Stefano’s murder and framing Andre for the crime was worse than his actual murder. She was in her right mind during that coverup, and the framing. It was a cold, calculating act

I blame Hope for listening to Rafe. Rafe is an idiot and having Hope listening to him just made her as idiotic as he was. 

Rafe is just lucky that Brady lives in the same town or else he would be considered the dumber person in Salem.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I know we discussed this, but I don't give a flying rat's ass that Hope killed Stefano. Was he an old man? Sure. But to me, it doesn't negate the mountain of shit he had put Hope and the rest of the Bradys through.

I don't even give a shit that she tried to hide it. I would have given her a key to the city.

So Hope may be annoying now, but I attribute it to the shitty writing. Killing Stefano never ruined the character to me. Stefano becoming a feeble old man does not negate the absolute monster he was. I consider his end karma.

I think Roman(preferably WN's version) should've been the one to kill him because really his life never was the same afterwards hard to believe he used to be an important character on this show once upon a time.

Its not so much that Hope killed him its that she was in her right mind, covered it up and let someone else take the fall for it. That went against the very core of who Hope was and in the end the show knew it too as we wouldn't be stuck with the lame retcon of Shane being dressed up as Stefano, and Stefano being out there somewhere while his essence resided in Steve.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Its not so much that Hope killed him its that she was in her right mind, covered it up and let someone else take the fall for it.

Andre, another psycho.

I get that what Hope did was wrong, but the people she so-called victimized were pieces of crap in their own right. So I don't give a damn. At least Hope had years of actually doing and being good versus serial killer Ben, who killed and killed but is now almost up for sainthood. THAT I find gross.

• Love 6
On 6/29/2020 at 3:46 AM, WendyCR72 said:

The problem was that she and Rafe were smug and presented themselves like they were papa and Mama Theresa despite participating in  crime and actually covering it up. They were truly disgusting hypocrites. 

• Love 1
On 6/29/2020 at 12:55 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

I think Roman(preferably WN's version) should've been the one to kill him because really his life never was the same afterwards hard to believe he used to be an important character on this show once upon a time.

Its not so much that Hope killed him its that she was in her right mind, covered it up and let someone else take the fall for it. That went against the very core of who Hope was and in the end the show knew it too as we wouldn't be stuck with the lame retcon of Shane being dressed up as Stefano, and Stefano being out there somewhere while his essence resided in Steve.

Wayne's Roman killing Stefano would have been a full circle moment and we could have had a flashback to their iconic fight on that beach where Stefano killed Roman.  The retcon of John not being Roman took away from the original beef between Roman and Stefano. Then it became all about John and Stefano...

• Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Wayne's Roman killing Stefano would have been a full circle moment and we could have had a flashback to their iconic fight on that beach where Stefano killed Roman.  The retcon of John not being Roman took away from the original beef between Roman and Stefano. Then it became all about John and Stefano...

Exactly. It would have gone full circle. Hell,even John killing Stefano would have sufficed .but not covering up the murder and behaving like father theresa afterwards.

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/29/2020 at 7:09 AM, WendyCR72 said:

Andre, another psycho.

I get that what Hope did was wrong, but the people she so-called victimized were pieces of crap in their own right. So I don't give a damn. At least Hope had years of actually doing and being good versus serial killer Ben, who killed and killed but is now almost up for sainthood. THAT I find gross.

As for Andre I do get why this creature evades justice. It was established as far as the late 1980s that the DiMeras were a powerful clan since the renaissance age . They have a hand in organised crime ,they had members in the vatican ,some of their members were bankers and business men plus during the Stan debacle in 2005 ,it was established that Andre ,while posing as Tony ,financed terrorism in the middle east .which is why I found it laughable that Andre became dependant on Chad when he returned even though he was wealthy enough 10 years earlier to finance terrorists . 

I can buy that he doesnt serve a full sentence because the DiMeras are that powerful and "persuasive " plus Andre could have easily gotten immunity via the CIA by throwing those terror cells he funded under the bus . 

As for Clyde and Ben , the Westons were nothing more than gun smugglers and druglords so they wouldnt have been in any position to be powerful enough to persuade TPTB to give them immunity and so forth .Because in their line of business ,its easy to rise up and fall and have another rival takeover your business . 

As for Ben , he should have gotten the death penalty or life no doubt about that and the circumstances of his release were utter BS. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Rafael said:

As for Andre I do get why this creature evades justice. It was established as far as the late 1980s that the DiMeras were a powerful clan since the renaissance age . They have a hand in organised crime ,they had members in the vatican ,some of their members were bankers and business men plus during the Stan debacle in 2005 ,it was established that Andre ,while posing as Tony ,financed terrorism in the middle east .which is why I found it laughable that Andre became dependant on Chad when he returned even though he was wealthy enough 10 years earlier to finance terrorists . 

Andre should have stayed dead when he fell into that quicksand, a gruesome death for a loathsome evil individual.  I will always hate him for what he did to Renee and others... I also felt that Andre's presence diluted Tony's complexity as a Dimera, whenever the show wrote him into a corner, they always pulled out the Andre card. People forget that Tony started bad when he came on the show. He had a horrible obsessive past with Liz Chandler, the mother of Sarah Horton's half-sister Noelle. He stalked her and raped her.  Tony and Stefano had a diabolical plan for the people of Salem.. He evolved and became a grey hat as he fell for Renee and then Anna. It is what caused his fallout with Stefano in the first place. Stefano took it as a personal betrayal and never forgave him..  

The only Dimeras that should be alive on the show is Tony and Benjy.  If the show wanted to bring more Dimeras on the show, then, they should have brought one of Stefano's many brothers years ago but the Dimera family is just played out..

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/2/2020 at 3:34 AM, Pearson80 said:

If the show wanted to bring more Dimeras on the show, then, they should have brought one of Stefano's many brothers years ago but the Dimera family is just played out..

Ian Buchanan 's character ,Ian McAllister ,should have turned out to be Ryan Brady ,son of Santo DiMera and Colleen Brady and Stefano's half brother . Plus Andre should have just remained as Stefano's nephew to futher ilustrate that there are/were other DiMera relatives out there. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Rafael said:

Ian Buchanan 's character ,Ian McAllister ,should have turned out to be Ryan Brady ,son of Santo DiMera and Colleen Brady and Stefano's half brother . Plus Andre should have just remained as Stefano's nephew to futher ilustrate that there are/were other DiMera relatives out there. 

The Santo/Colleen story was just utter bullshit, the reason that Stefano hated Roman in the original story in the 80's was because Roman wanted to prove to the world that Stefano Dimera the supposed business man and philanthropist was just a common criminal and a fraud.  So to destroy Roman's credibility as a police officer, he enlisted Andre's help to do so. So Andre wore a Roman mask and committed murders around Salem.. It backfired on him when Andre killed Renee. I wish that soaps would leave some stories alone instead of creating convoluted stories to push their agenda at the moment.  

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Speaking of Theresa she might've ended up being one of EM Brady's better love interests in retrospect doesn't mean I liked her but it just means that others were that bad in comparison.

I’d take Brady as a monk before I’d wish Theresa on him. That girl annoyed the hell out of me. 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I’d take Brady as a monk before I’d wish Theresa on him. That girl annoyed the hell out of me. 

I also hated her too and I rather see Brady as a monk compared to watching him repeat the same storyline he has for the past decade of he falls for a terrible woman, woman betrays him, relationship ends and woman leaves town forever. Nicole managed to stick around as his friend and Madison/Arianna died but the others? End in a similar fashion.

However Thrady kept JJ/Theresa from ever happening which is really my first objective.  Since JJ is gone probably never to return at this point Thrady would spare me seeing Brady paired with his rapist. That would be the only reason I would want her back with Brady at this point.

She's not coming back either so that's also a moot point.

• Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

And then the whole Santo and Colleen story was trashed when they redid John's parentage for like the fourth time just so they could hook Brady and Theresa up.

Exacttly. They spent the entirety of 2007 and the beginning of 2008 shoving the "epic" love story of Santo and Colleen down our throat and they undid all that in one scene where Hope told Brady out of the blue that John suddenly discovered that he was not Coleeen and Santo's son. You will end up asking yourself "what was the whole point with that storyline "? If they can just undo it in one scene . We didnt even get to see john conduct his investigations or what triggered his suspicion that he might not be Santo's son. Nothing !! It all came out of the blue. 

Whats worse is that Martsolf and Jen Lilley had no romantic chemistry. They just had BFF chemistry. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

The Santo/Colleen story was just utter bullshit, the reason that Stefano hated Roman in the original story in the 80's was because Roman wanted to prove to the world that Stefano Dimera the supposed business man and philanthropist was just a common criminal and a fraud.  So to destroy Roman's credibility as a police officer, he enlisted Andre's help to do so. So Andre wore a Roman mask and committed murders around Salem.. It backfired on him when Andre killed Renee. I wish that soaps would leave some stories alone instead of creating convoluted stories to push their agenda at the moment.  

Their agenda was to push Allison Sweeney and James Scott as the main stars of the show and takeover the mantle from John and Marlena. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/3/2020 at 1:46 PM, Pearson80 said:

The entire reason for Santo and Colleen was to prop EJ and Sami, period. 

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

The entire reason for Santo and Colleen was to prop EJ and Sami, period. 

As much as I loved EJ and Sami, those cheesy accents, fake moustaches, forbidden love between Dimera and nun, it did them absolutely no favors. When they finally ended the silly story almost a year later with Shirley Jones as Colleen and half of Salem in Ireland, both EJ and Sami were not involved. Colleen dies and it is only after her death, that AS and JS had to do one tiny scene as ghost Colleen and Santo as observed by John.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

You're right, but I still think that it was mostly about propping EJ and Sami. Also about showcasing James Scott. Anyway, I like Kayla's trench coat non-wedding dress. 

It was a  fine dress for wearing to work or a meeting.  It just seemed very plain to me.

• Love 3

I'm really not interested in Eric and Nicole. They're just boring together. I prefer Nicole when she's stirring things up. Don't care about this Susie homemaker version. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Sidney said:

I'm really not interested in Eric and Nicole. They're just boring together. I prefer Nicole when she's stirring things up. Don't care about this Susie homemaker version. 

I like him but I hate her since she first showed up and met Jensen’s version of Eric. he could do better and she has spent the previous 2 decades getting involved with other men without a longing look back at the man she dumped numerous times for other men.

If/when they break up, I would be thrilled.

• Love 2

I actually think Ericole will be together till the end only because I don't see Days lasting that much longer.  However yes I prefer they aren't together. Nicole needs a far edgier guy and Eric needs a woman with spice who puts him first.. I believe she's the love of his life but he's not the love of hers.

• Love 3

Jake is a cheap imitation of Max Brady . 

And yet so far a lot less creepy Jake hasn't dated any of his nieces... although that probably prepared Darin Brooks for his B&B role of playing a character that keeps it in the family...

• LOL 2
(edited)
On 7/19/2020 at 12:58 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

And yet so far a lot less creepy Jake hasn't dated any of his nieces... although that probably prepared Darin Brooks for his B&B role of playing a character that keeps it in the family...

hehehehehehehe, yeah, im referring to the fact that Max had a garage as well .Mimi , Abby and Shawn D worked for him . 

Hogan Sheffer wanted to get Max away from that incest BS by pairing Max with Mimi and Abby . then both actresses exited the show at the same time. talk about bad luck.  they could have tried to pair Max with Billie. instead of her hovering all over Bo and Steve.

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2

hehehehehehehe, yeah, im referring to the fact that Max had a garage as well .Mimi , Abby and Shawn D worked for him . 

pity though that Hogan Sheffer wanted to get Max away from that incest BS by pairing Max with Mimi and Abby . then both actresses exited the show at the same time. talk about bad luck.  they could have tried to pair Max with Billie. instead of her hovering all over Bo and Steve.

I could've gone for Max/Billie I think at that point Billie needed to just hook up with younger men. 

• Love 2

The time has come to move Roman ,Marlena ,John,Abe and Maggie to recurring status .

Austin, Lucas ,Sami and Erics generation should be leading the show now . With Jack and Steve being the elderly states men . I think these two still have plenty of stories to be told. So they can stay on contract . The others can pop in from time to time but I think its time to give the younger generation a chance to lead the show. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/19/2020 at 7:54 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

I could've gone for Max/Billie I think at that point Billie needed to just hook up with younger men. 

man Julie Pinson was hot then . and Max even flirted with her at Jennifer and Frankie's engagement pool party . she was also great with Patrick too. I think after Patrick ,Abby and Mimi left the show back in 2007 , they should have tried to pair Bilie and Max . 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Rafael said:

The time has come to move Roman ,Marlena ,John,Abe and Maggie to recurring status .

Austin, Lucas ,Sami and Erics generation should be leading the show now . With Jack and Steve being the elderly states men . I think these two still have plenty of stories to be told. So they can stay on contract . The others can pop in from time to time but I think its time to give the younger generation a chance to lead the show. 

Aren't Roman and Abe recurring already? At this point due to Covid I could see all those characters being written off the show(age, too expensive etc) and younger actors will take their place because they're younger and cheaper.

• Love 1
(edited)

As for Aiden and Hope , Their chemistry was okay but it lacked the required heat .or maybe their chemistry had no effect on me .

I dont think they were that hot.

But aside from Peter Reckell , I detected Kristian having  heat with Brody Hutzler (Patrick Lockhart ) , Drake Hogestyn and Sean Douglas (who played Vargas) . 

hell ,Sean had chemistry with everybody from Blake Berris to Arianne Zuker to Greg Vaughan to Jen Lilley etc. He was like a male version if Arianne Zucker ,who has chemistry with everybody except with Deimos .

still shocked they didnt keep him . He can always be brought back as Tanner Scofield (Jack and Steve's step brother ) to give him more staying power. 

As for Hope ,I had an alternative potential solution for her. It aint Rafe nor is it Vargas.

I think the show could have tried to  bring back  Paul Logan (the guy in the picture )and have him reprise the role of Glen Reiber , the biological father of JT ,the baby Bo and Hope thought was theirs during the baby switch saga engineered by stefano . 

JT's bio mum was a niece of Dr Rolf which means JT was related to Rolf. 

Anyway Glen and his wife ,Barb ,ended up winning custody of JT and he told Bo and Hope that they can check in on JT anytime they wanted and Before they left salem with jt ,Barb told Glenn that she was pregnant.

Anyway ,Glen could have returned to Salem circa 2016 with JT and his son with Barb and he catches up with Hope and reveals that Barb succumbed to Breast cancer circa 2012 which makes him a widower.  

Later on glen and Hope begin dating and begin the process of moving on from the deaths of their respective spouses . 

How ironic would it have been that Hope lost JT when he was a baby ,only to reunite with him as a teen and actually legally becoming his step mother .afterall, She and Bo tried to adopt him even after it was revealed that abe and lexies adopted son ,Isaac ,was Hope and Bo's bio son but Bo and Hope still wanted to keep JT and they lost the adoption/custody battle to Glenn and Barb.

Hope and JT would have come full circle when Hope ended up being his legal stepmum . 

With JT and his bro being step siblings with Shawn and Ciara . Plus Shawn loved baby JT even though he turned out not to be his bio brother. 

Well,  I think this arrangement would have been better and we wouldnt have gotten the Ciara /Chase crap. 

But I do realise that Aiden and Hope had their fans. 

But I still think it wouldnt have been a bad idea to try a Hope and Glenn pairing since both of them would have had JT in common . 

OIP-1.jpeg

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1

I would've gone for Hope/Glenn and that really sounds like a good story. After Hope and Glenn lost their great loves they found solace in each other and raised JT together. That would be nice and soapy so of course they wouldn't do it.

• Love 2
(edited)

Regarding Nicole Walker Brady ,Like what else can we watch this character go through and why should we continue to care?

She is totally played out IMHO and I think having her on recurring status should suffice . 

Edited by Rafael
19 hours ago, Rafael said:

Regarding Nicole Walker Brady ,Like what else can we watch this character go through and why should we continue to care?

She is totally played out IMHO and I think having her on recurring status should suffice . 

I think Nicole should have remained a vixen and she should have been paired with Alexander Kiriakis played the actor who plays Xander. He can do an American accent. I also felt that Nicole should not have had a biological child with Doctor Tan. Doctor Tan should have been the necktie killer..

• Love 2