Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PERSONAL Life After The View

• Start Topic

If there was any evidence that Sal committed fraud in any way to get Sherri to enter into the surrogacy agreement I'm pretty damn sure it would have come to light by now.  IMO he promised her happily ever after and when Sherri realized they had different definitions of that then she walked.  That isn't Sal defrauding  her.  That is simply Sherri waking up and finally smelling the coffee.  It's unfortunate things didn't work out but nevertheless there is a child here now and Sherri is contractually obligated to pay support for that child. 

How many times have we heard of men who were married to a woman who got pregnant by some other man and is on the hook for child support simply for being married to the mother?  In this case Sherri knowingly brought this child into the world with the understanding she would be the mother.  She doesn't want to do that now?  Fine, nobody can force her to physically care for that child but under the law she is financially obligated to.

Edited by susieq147
  • Love 10

If there was any evidence that Sal committed fraud in any way to get Sherri to enter into the surrogacy agreement I'm pretty damn sure it would have come to light by now.  IMO he promised her happily ever after and when Sherri realized they had different definitions of that then she walked.  That isn't Sal defrauding  her.  That is simply Sherri waking up and finally smelling the coffee.  It's unfortunate things didn't work out but nevertheless there is a child here now and Sherri is contractually obligated to pay support for that child. 

How many times have we heard of men who were married to a woman who got pregnant by some other man and is on the hook for child support simply for being married to the mother?  In this case Sherri knowingly brought this child into the world with the understanding she would be the mother.  She doesn't want to do that now?  Fine, nobody can force her to physically care for that child but under the law she is financially obligated to.

When I say Sal defrauded her, I meant that he presented himself as a different person than the way he was in reality.  But that happens all the time.

The issue with child support is just that, support for the child.  That child shouldn't suffer just because the parents were nut jobs.  He didn't ask to come here.  I feel sorry for the little guy (a boy, correct?)

• Love 3

These never rose to a level above rumor, but at the time of their breakup there were whispers that Sal had never really broke up with the woman he dated before meeting Sherri, was seeing her on the side, and that this girlfriend's egg was used (thus resulting in a baby created by Sal and a very recent girlfriend...hmm.)

Had Sherri been able to establish any of this, there could be an argument that Sal and the girlfriend where a pair of grifters who saw her as a mark to support their child in some sort of long con. (Not saying this argument would work.) But nothing ever came from these rumors.

It doesn't help that Sherri's story has changed. For a few years she couldn't stop gushing about her big wonderful man who protected her and loved Jeffrey and how she couldn't wait to have a son with him. Now she claims she had doubts from the start but that a friend told her to dismiss the doubts.

• Love 6

These never rose to a level above rumor, but at the time of their breakup there were whispers that Sal had never really broke up with the woman he dated before meeting Sherri, was seeing her on the side, and that this girlfriend's egg was used (thus resulting in a baby created by Sal and a very recent girlfriend...hmm.)

Had Sherri been able to establish any of this, there could be an argument that Sal and the girlfriend where a pair of grifters who saw her as a mark to support their child in some sort of long con. (Not saying this argument would work.) But nothing ever came from these rumors.

It doesn't help that Sherri's story has changed. For a few years she couldn't stop gushing about her big wonderful man who protected her and loved Jeffrey and how she couldn't wait to have a son with him. Now she claims she had doubts from the start but that a friend told her to dismiss the doubts.

I believe that rumor is probably fact but if Sherri admitted to that, it would make her look like a fool.  She had gone around saying how much she wanted a "huzzband."  To say she even suspected Sal was cheating BEFORE they married, would make her look beyond desperate.  

• Love 1

You guys, don't you find her little piles of pretzels, chocolate chips and marshmallows inspiring?   I'm sure this will be the next big thing on pinterest, LOL.   I mean how in the world could she come up with the idea of tossing some stuff into a tiny dogbowl and calling it kids snacks.  She must be exhausted thinking of this amazing  idea.  

But no, she's not because she's  also putting avocados and tomatoes on rice cakes!!!   Genius!  Chief Breakfast Officer indeed!  Look out Martha Stewart. 

Meanwhile, her kids are probably wondering what happened to the oatmeal their nanny used to feed them for breakfast.  

*snort*  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 5

Hey Cosmo - It's at least a million dollar idea...meaning the $million+ salary she gave up so that she could be home to release all her creative energy.  But, please - it's not "little piles of pretzels, chocolate chips and marshmallows"...it's a campfire, dammit!!!  That's why she took the extra time and care to "stack the pretzels"!  Except that she was out of mango to place under the pretzels to represent the flame!  Good Lord.

What I find really disturbing is that each bowl is labelled with the child's name.  So, if Gracie's bowl is in the dishwasher, she can't grab another?  Is this Bitsy's subversive method of portion control?  "Sorry, No bowl for you."

I'm betting that every nut, craisin, pretzel, granola, marshmallow and chocolate chip was carefully counted out so that each bowl...errrr, campfire, was precisely even in content.  But is that fair?  Gracie is 10, but Isaiah is only 6.  Should they get even amounts?  Does one burn off more calories than another?  So many questions!  No wonder Bitsy had to leave her job.

In a month those kids are going to be begging her to go back to work.

Edited by Tunia
  • Love 8

Sliced avocado on rice cakes to start the day?  I must admit, I am a bit underwhelmed.   I was expecting full English breakfasts served on the good china and freshly squeezed OJ in crystal goblets from our Chief Breakfast Officer.  Hmmph.  It's healthy, I guess.   But I can't imagine any kid being thrilled to wake up to avocados and rice cakes.  

The tin can filled with pretzels just makes me sad.  It's supposed to be a campfire?  It feels like the work of a frustrated stay at home mom trying desperately to make something fabulous out of something terribly mundane just to fill a creative void in her life (I know, I've been there).  Depressing.  

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 7

Hey Cosmo - It's at least a million dollar idea...meaning the $million+ salary she gave up so that she could be home to release all her creative energy.  But, please - it's not "little piles of pretzels, chocolate chips and marshmallows"...it's a campfire, dammit!!!  That's why she took the extra time and care to "stack the pretzels"!  Except that she was out of mango to place under the pretzels to represent the flame!  Good Lord.

LOL Tunia, I totally missed that part - probably because of the missing mango.  Hahaha  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2

Her food photos are the desperate cries of a woman with way too much time on her hands.

And yet, people are commenting on how  creative she is, how great she is for making these delicious treats  for her family.

Chief Breakfast Officer, right?  she's telling us that she quit her Fox News job in order to put avocado on rice cakes and stack pretzels in trail mix. 

I hate to brag, but I once made my kids scrambled eggs AND toasted English muffins, and STILL went to work that day!  If only I had remembered to take a photo!

Edited by backformore
  • Love 15

Well.....best to do it yourself rather than ask your nanny to serve such complicated meals and snacks for your kids.....when you're home by noon and they are in school......and all you need to do to prepare for your morning job is choose a dress.....

• Love 5

Lol the thing in the back-right looks like it could be the base of a commode, but I do think that's a marble counter (assuming even her McMasion doesn't have marble floors.)

Everything is so precious with her. If I got a snack growing up it was a handful of something in a bag my mom doled out while she was busy doing something else. And yet, I do not feel deprived because it wasn't artfully designed to look like a campfire. I moved on.

I do have to wonder if she's angling for some "mommy lifestyle" gig somewhere.

• Love 6

Lol the thing in the back-right looks like it could be the base of a commode, but I do think that's a marble counter (assuming even her McMasion doesn't have marble floors.)

Everything is so precious with her. If I got a snack growing up it was a handful of something in a bag my mom doled out while she was busy doing something else. And yet, I do not feel deprived because it wasn't artfully designed to look like a campfire. I moved on.

Yep.  I picture the scene like this:  

No  you cannot EAT that stuff until Mommy take a picture and posts it.   I don't care how hungry you are!  Be PATIENT, dammit! 

Grace, you will get yours as soon as I take all the marshmallows out of your tin.  We can't have you gaining weight!  And yes - I used the gluten-free pretzels,     Stop complaining or you'll just get No- Gi bars for snack!  God knows we have a garage full of them! 

• Love 7

I'm betting that every nut, craisin, pretzel, granola, marshmallow and chocolate chip was carefully counted out so that each bowl...errrr, campfire, was precisely even in content.  But is that fair?  Gracie is 10, but Isaiah is only 6.  Should they get even amounts?  Does one burn off more calories than another?  So many questions!  No wonder Bitsy had to leave her job.

These are "after school snacks" so she have been able to create these without leaving her job!

She only left to be Chief Breakfast Officer or whatever the heck she called it.

Oh lawd, you are probably right.  Just what the world needs - another Mommy Blog.  On the other hand,  maybe not because unlike her hugely unsuccessful stint as a "fashion designer"  or cookbook author, etc.   a mommy blog isn't something she can just slap her name on after someone else does the work.    

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 1

Any day now she'll get a gluten-free cooking show on Food Network. I don't believe there's a gf cooking show on FN right now so if her agent is worth a dime, they should be shopping her around as an Emmy-winning gluten-free expert and cookbook author.

Any day now she'll get a gluten-free cooking show on Food Network. I don't believe there's a gf cooking show on FN right now so if her agent is worth a dime, they should be shopping her around as an Emmy-winning gluten-free expert and cookbook author.

Except she can't cook.  Yes, there is a trend recently to give celebrities cooking shows (Trisha Yearwood, Valerie Bertanelli etc.) but they have been cooking for 20 years.  Bitsy told us over and over again on The Spew that she doesn't know how to cook.  We know she doesn't eat.  

• Love 8

Sherri once told a story about going over to Hasselbeck's house for dinner (back when they were pushing the "we're besties!" facade) and being presented with a selection of take-out menus from which to choose. Tee hee.

No, the girl can't cook. Even her food photos on Instagram are stuff that's been premade like her tins of snacks or a cake made to look like a flag with blueberries and strawberries.

No shame in that. I don't cook. But nobody should be giving either of us a cooking show!

• Love 5

Sherri once told a story about going over to Hasselbeck's house for dinner (back when they were pushing the "we're besties!" facade) and being presented with a selection of take-out menus from which to choose. Tee hee.

No, the girl can't cook. Even her food photos on Instagram are stuff that's been premade like her tins of snacks or a cake made to look like a flag with blueberries and strawberries.

No shame in that. I don't cook. But nobody should be giving either of us a cooking show!

That shows how incredibly dumb Hasselbeck is. If she doesn't want to try and cook then buy something like a rotisserie chicken or a prepared dinner at the grocery store and heat it up for your guest. Throwing take out menus is downright low class.

• Love 4

I have an idea for a show Lizzie could do on The Food Network and if it ends up happening I'm going to regret making this post. She could visit gluten free themed restaurants. It could be a hilarious train wreck if they put Lizzie and Sherri together on a show visiting different places for some reason. Not that I think the 2nd one would happen but thinking of it is kind of funny.

• Love 4

Darn. That reminds me that I forgot to ever check out that Holy & Hungry or whatever show that Sherri did.

I watched it. I think it was only four episodes. Terrible, IMHO. Basically Sherri going around to various restaurants, emotions dialed up to 200, smacking her lips while sampling the food and "helping" the chefs cook. At least that's my recollection. I think this show could have been done well, but not on that network and not with that host. 

• Love 1

Yeah according to her Twitter she's also shoveling snow (where's Tim? Isn't he the man of the house, since Bitsy is a stickler for male-female roles in a marriage?) And she's making special marshmallows for her kids for their cocoa.

As for her jello metaphor, it's from "The Marriage App", that Christian marriage guide she shilled a few years ago. The one she wrote the preface for, where she blamed divorce on The Devil.

Edited by Mumbles

More than likely Bitsy had a non-compete clause in her Fox contract. She is probably waiting it out before she pops back up on the TV somewhere. I don't think we have seen the last of her unfortunately.

Anything new with Bitsy? I must admit it has been a bit dull since her tearful departure from F&F.

Anyone watch it now?  Have they mentioned her or forgotten about her?

I spoke too soon

elisabeth hasselbeck ‏@ehasselbeck  · 23h23 hours ago 

What does Jell-O have to do with  marriage!? The answer opened my eyes! Find out how… https://www.instagram.com/p/BA-mDG6neTl/

Who did they replace Hasselbeck with over at Fox and Friends? Anybody watch it anymore because the star of the show is gone? LOL

I checked out Fox after Bits left and saw a younger woman sitting there. Same tight, short dress, different blonde. Havent checked lately.

But now that Trump has been dissed by Fox, I might tune in....if I remember and have enough time while getting ready for work in the a.m.

Thanks for the talk about forgetting. ....I am 61, and noticed I do that too ...when I didnt before. I think, that besides aging, it's also a "don't care that much to register extraneous info anymore". I would rather think abt pleasant things.

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 2

Gawd knows, they have hundreds of harebrained blonde bimbos (excluding Megan Kelly) in the FAUX NEWS pool that they can draw from. If they run out, don't worry, they also have a few darker hair shades that are also as dimwittedly qualified as the Bits.

• Love 3

While my interest in this show has waned since this dummy has left (I did watch it after the State of the Union to hear them whine), my guess for the new Blonde is Anna Kooiman (?) who does the weekend show and sat in for Bits a few times.

Read (why!!??) an interview with Sherri about why she was going to the Super Bowl. She said she was going to be "court side"  with Beyoncé & talk to Cam Newton about him being a Panther and her being a Cougar................gag me

• Love 7