Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor in the Media

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

I believe Michelle's season was "less than" (re:  no exotic locales, etc) due to COVID.

Re:  Michelle's wardrobe.  It's my understanding that they bring their own wardrobe; many contestants have said they spent upwards of $10,000 to $20,000 of their own money.  Michelle is a teacher, so I believe she did the best she could do with her own resources.  I thought she always looked amazing.  

Contestants bring their own wardrobe.  However, the lead gets one supplied by the show. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Nothing nefarious, I can assure you.   The only question is a simple one: WHY. 

What is your opinion on the $200,000 down payment?  No one else has ever received something like this.

Michelle's wardrobe was cute/elegant, but nothing compared to the expensive/extensive wardrobes of the past because they couldn't travel much.

I thought it was a desire for whatever reason to make sure the couple stayed together. it was surprising for sure. and perhaps this was a way of zilow getting their name out--hey the contestants are not the only one who want to be influencers!!!

• Love 2

I thought Michelle's wardrobe was a huge upgrade from Katie's, even if it wasn't as expensive as usual. All of Katie's casual clothes looked like they came from the Old Navy clearance rack, and her rose ceremony dresses looked like ABC unearthed them from the archive of one of their 80s soap operas. Since there was also no travel and cheap hosts, no wonder the show had $200k left over by the end of the back-to-back seasons to gift to Michelle and Nayte (if it was really the show providing the money and not Zillow).

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

So many try so hard to be relevant i just donr care anymore . Some news story popped up about demi claiming she is depressed ot whatever and noone understands, you also had an entire show based on your supposed girlfriend, i think demi will always try and find something to try and keep focus on her . She needs to go away!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 7
On 4/24/2022 at 3:21 PM, DEL901 said:

Ben Higgins on…Lip Synch Battle?

And…

Ummm...were the choreographers on vacation for Ben's episode? He was just wandering around up there. The second video is blocked by network, is that Rachel performing? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ApprenticeFan said:

Tia Booth (Arie's F4 and two-time BIP contestant) is pregnant and expecting a baby

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/bachelors-tia-booth-is-pregnant-after-taylor-mock-engagement/

Is there a type of pregnant where she'd expect something else?

(I kid, I kid :) )

Congrats to Tia.  When I went to church, my pastor would worry about dancing leading to sex. I guess that's true even when it's just the vagina.

• LOL 7

Echard insisted this isn't a sign that a breakup is coming: "People might look at us like, 'Oh, they're separating,'" he said, adding that "a little distance never hurts."

Oh right, distance is never a problem in a relationship. LOL

Like Katie & Blake before them, their relationship had seemed forged in proving a point to the public, that's not exactly a solid foundation. Once the attention fades, that shared purpose fades too.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 8/18/2022 at 4:29 PM, DEL901 said:

After showing pictures on social media that Clayton took of Suzie using the toilet? Gee I thought this couple was so close they could never stand to be away from each other!🤮

On 8/18/2022 at 10:12 PM, ljenkins782 said:

Oh right, distance is never a problem in a relationship. LOL

Like Katie & Blake before them, their relationship had seemed forged in proving a point to the public, that's not exactly a solid foundation. Once the attention fades, that shared purpose fades too.

I didn't watch Katie's season but I so agree Clayton and Suzie's relationship appears to be one that came together to make a point. And I'm sure Suzie didn't mind some publicity and attention for a few months. This couple is my least favorite Bach couple ever.

When Mike Fleiss recently tweeted about the next bachelor asking who the public would like to see in the role Suzie jokingly answered by suggesting Clayton be given another chance. I wonder if she was being more sarcastic and bitter rather than funny?

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, TVMovieBuff said:

The next Bachelor will be Joe Amabile, Grocery Store Joe. 

Isn't he still in a relationship with Serena?

If he did get picked, I can see the arc now: rejected by Becca on night one! love in paradise, then heartbreak! picked himself up to find love in paradise, again! one last try!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TVMovieBuff said:

Let's see if I am right: The next Bachelor will be Joe Amabile, Grocery Store Joe. 

1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:

Isn't he still in a relationship with Serena?

If he did get picked, I can see the arc now: rejected by Becca on night one! love in paradise, then heartbreak! picked himself up to find love in paradise, again! one last try!

I think he is still together with Serena. I saw a Maybelline commercial they did as a couple that ran during the Bachelorette earlier in the season. I thought it was cute! I wonder why they haven't played it more often as I've only seen it one time.

I found the commercial here on Serena's Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf5QpZ3JaZl/?hl=en

17 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

I think he is still together with Serena. I saw a Maybelline commercial they did as a couple that ran during the Bachelorette earlier in the season. I thought it was cute! I wonder why they haven't played it more often as I've only seen it one time.

I found the commercial here on Serena's Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf5QpZ3JaZl/?hl=en

Oh right. I forgot about Serena. I only remembered Joe & Kendall had their final goodbye. Oh well.

• Love 2
On 8/20/2022 at 11:17 PM, ApprenticeFan said:

No, they don't. They will live separately and continue to date despite being in a long distance relationship. No breakup ever happened.

Not officially .. but the break up will happen . Long distance relationships can work if there is an end date to the long distance . Suzie and Clayton basically said one wants to be in one state and the other wants to be in another state and they have different “ dreams .” I give it a month tops until we get the joint statement that they tried their hardest to make it work but ultimately their goals took them in different directions but they will continue to love and respect one another . 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, ljenkins782 said:

Please do not put this idea out into the universe. 

Remember after Becca's season when everyone wanted the next Bachelor to be Blake?  Well, when one Blake leaves, the universe provides another.

It might give us Blake Monar, but I can't watch a season of Tatty Daddy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m going to have a hard time not staring at his nostrils, but I think it’s great they picked more of a regular guy, who seems like he’d take it seriously and isn’t Mr. Smooth Action.

Yes, I think it's a good sign that he said Sean Lowe is his role model.

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m going to have a hard time not staring at his nostrils, but I think it’s great they picked more of a regular guy, who seems like he’d take it seriously and isn’t Mr. Smooth Action.

And I think with an uncle who is a working actor, he doesn’t have the same stars in his eyes and has a more realistic understanding of show business. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

My response to this part of the quote “We understand that there will likely be a lot of questions about this decision…” is, nope, could not care less.

It's almost as if they're begging for someone to care.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
On 9/20/2022 at 10:54 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I think hes adorable. I so hope he doesnt end up being a jerk, he seems so nice

46 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

It's almost as if they're begging for someone to care.

lol :::yawn:::

• Love 3
13 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Predicted but I wonder why a lot of breakups coincide with the airing of the franchise’s next season finale. Do they get paid more or get to keep more perks for surviving till then? 

I still cant believe that guy was a bachelor .

59 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

I still cant believe that guy was a bachelor .

I could say that about a lot of Bachelors. Ben Flapjack, Juan Pablo, Colton, and Matt James are the ones who immediately come to mind. And I only started watching during Brad's first season. I've heard that there have been other terrible Bachelors before that as well.

34 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I could say that about a lot of Bachelors. Ben Flapjack, Juan Pablo, Colton, and Matt James are the ones who immediately come to mind. And I only started watching during Brad's first season. I've heard that there have been other terrible Bachelors before that as well.

One of the surprising things for me is that Matt and Rachael are still together and seem to be happy.   Who’d have thunk it?  

2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

One of the surprising things for me is that Matt and Rachael are still together and seem to be happy.   Who’d have thunk it?  

Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that he was an utterly lame Bachelor and kissed like a fish.

• Like 3
  • Love 2