Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor in the Media

• Start Topic

I don’t have a problem with the decision to bring Jesse on.  Dear hubby, however, will not watch the franchise again, ever.  It’s a shame because the show is one of the things that brought us together and that we have always enjoyed.

He says he will be back when Chris is.

• Love 6

Peter hooked up with Hannah B when his season was airing; it's revealed in her upcoming book:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hannah-brown-peter-weber-had-sex-during-his-bachelor-season/

They went back to his house, and Hannah B had an awkward breakfast with his parents the next day! I wonder if Barb made pancakes? Anyway, this happened after Peter split with Hannah Ann and started talking to Kelley at the Super Bowl, but before he "reconnected" with Madi. And that producer Julie was there at Peter's recent book launch (apparently, he's "written" a children's book), but he's continued to deny anything romantic with her. 

I bet that time that Chris Harrison had a surprise visitor for Peter, he really thought it was going to be Hannah B instead of Madi! 

Edited by Dejana
6 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I didn’t know their hook up was a secret or maybe I just don’t care.

I guess everyone is writing a book from this show. I saw Matt James is writing one too. 

Both these books sound extremely boring, and just why?

Maybe Peter and Hannah did it 2 more times in a windmill with Babs cheering them on

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, chocolatine said:

A children's book????

It's about how he got interested in aviation as a kid:

https://www.parents.com/fun/entertainment/books/the-bachelor-alum-peter-weber-writes-a-new-childrens-book-to-encourage-kids-to-follow-their-dreams/

Madison also released a book last month:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/madison-prewetts-book-everything-she-said-about-bachelor-peter/

Peter discussed Hannah Brown's book revelations on his podcast:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/peter-weber-confirms-hannah-browns-post-bachelor-hookup-claim/

He wanted to leave with Hannah Brown when she returned to his season but TPTB wouldn't let him. I guess they changed their minds with Clare...

Edited by Dejana
  • Useful 2

Has anybody seen the Fit Bit commercial with Sarah Herron, from Sean Lowe's season?  She's evidently a rock climbing master!   That commercial is bad-ass!

It's really great to see a needy & self-conscious girl on a reality show grow into a confident & strong woman.   So glad for her!  

And yeah, she's engaged.  But I think her personal growth is more important than some guy.  *LOL*

Edited by SnapHappy
  • Love 4
On 12/4/2021 at 2:34 PM, SnapHappy said:

Has anybody seen the Fit Bit commercial with Sarah Herron, from Sean Lowe's season?  She's evidently a rock climbing master!   That commercial is bad-ass!

It's really great to see a needy & self-conscious girl on a reality show grow into a confident & strong woman.   So glad for her!  

And yeah, she's engaged.  But I think her personal growth is more important than some guy.  *LOL*

I am so happy for Sarah ! I was scared that she would fall off the mountain when I saw the commercial.

• Love 2

She also went out to early to get the social media bump she wants from the Bachelor.    She is going to have to give BiP a try…of course with her rep, she may not be the hot property she thinks she is.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

She also went out to early to get the social media bump she wants from the Bachelor.    She is going to have to give BiP a try…of course with her rep, she may not be the hot property she thinks she is.  

It would probably be a pairing with another trainwreck contestant, like binder guy or pizza guy from Michelle's season. Might be entertaining to watch if edited well.

• Love 3
On 1/12/2022 at 9:48 PM, DEL901 said:

I was wondering who Cassidy was even though I’ve watched the three episodes.  They are so forgettable, too many of them.   

Clayton only cares for damage control.

He knew enough to get rid of Shenae, he blatantly ignored all warning signs and what was told to him. Now he's being called out and issuing apologies. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Clayton only cares for damage control.

He knew enough to get rid of Shenae, he blatantly ignored all warning signs and what was told to him. Now he's being called out and issuing apologies. 

The level of vitriol he's getting is pretty insane (extreme personal insults, death threats, just general nonsense in all the comments on his Twitter and Instagram). It's The Bachelor, a ridiculous reality TV show. I like to snark on it here, but I can't believe people can possibly care enough to be so genuinely mad at him. 

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Dottie D said:

I thought the same thing!  I guess they've never done this type of tour before, or at least I'm not familiar with it.

They had started the first tour just before Covid with Ben Higgins as the host and no-name bachelors. 

• Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Not that I'd ever go to one, but the Bachelor tour sounds like corny fun.  It's nice the guys are making money off of it.

It also sounds like a safer way to stay involved with the franchise than BIP, which has ruined many a fan favorite's reputation (most recently Ivan's).

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I don't really see him apologizing, I see him making excuses. He's blaming everything on not being around the women enough to have seen all the bad behavior, but several of the women warned him about Shanae many times, and he chose to ignore them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I don't really see him apologizing, I see him making excuses. He's blaming everything on not being around the women enough to have seen all the bad behavior, but several of the women warned him about Shanae many times, and he chose to ignore them.

I totally agree.  He ignores what others say, clearly sends women home that seem much nicer, and to be honest you know he isn't even in love with this woman to any degree.  So keeping her around is just stupid and he can't blame anyone but himself.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, alexa said:

I totally agree.  He ignores what others say, clearly sends women home that seem much nicer, and to be honest you know he isn't even in love with this woman to any degree.  So keeping her around is just stupid and he can't blame anyone but himself.  

As dumb as Clayton appears, there is blame for one other possible source—the producers. And there’s no way he can come out and say that the decisions weren’t 100% his own. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9