Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

After all, they will be separated for two months. Meanwhile, back at the ranch Clay will be banging everything 20 something 5 days a week. LOL!!!! They really are so self entitled and think they are the super couple of the summer. Little do they know they ain't exactly liked.

• Love 6

It's their last night together for a good while. I think it's understandable if they'd rather hang out by themselves.

It's also keeping them from some much-needed campaigning.

Oh, apparently, Vanessa was also absent from the party.  She stayed in bed due to really bad cramps.  Hope it wasn't the cramps I'm thinking. . . .

It's their last night together for a good while. I think it's understandable if they'd rather hang out by themselves.

Oh yeah, they finally get some time alone.

I still want Shelli and Vanessa to make it to the end two strong female players who actually like and support each other?

I don't believe Shelli is the type of person who will be a true friend to another woman.  I think she's simply using Vanessa and not supporting her.

• Love 5

Austin/Liz/Julia have decided to keep Shelli so it looks like she's going to stay with a 5-4 vote, with all of Freaks and Geeks voting to keep her. Unless John decides to vote out Clay (since he promised he would), then it would be 6-3.

Also: Steve has been having problems with his wisdom tooth coming in. Production asked John to look at it and John thinks Steve needs to be put on antibiotics and may need surgery.

ETA: Now Austwins are back to possibly evicting Shelli. These people are exhausting.

ETA: If Jackie/Meg/Becky are eliminated from the HoH comp, Vanessa/Austin/Liz/Julia are planning to throw HoH to Steve so they can all play in the DE

Edited by bobthefrog
  • Love 2

If I recall correctly Cody and Derrick ranked poorly although Cody much more so. Frankie was usually dead last and Donny, Hayden and Nicole were usually at the very top. For God's sake I used six different email accounts to vote for Donny to win America's Favorite. Now I'm like "I wonder whatever happened to that guy?" LOL.

I think the people who vote at Joker's, including myself, enjoy rooting for the underdog. Especially if the ruling alliance is full of arrogant jerks. I freaking hated Derrick. I don't care how good he was at the game, his tactics rubbed me the wrong way.

I think about that sort of thing every year.  I mean for three months I get so invested in these people and they I never hear anything about them ever again.  For instance a couple of nights ago I was wondering what Roddy, Amy, and Marcellas were doing.  Season three was the first season I watched (Though I did see most of season two on Youtube before they took it down) so that season and its cast is oddly special to me even the people that I did not like (Josh I am looking at you).  Which sounds really corny but it is true.

• Love 3

Becky is still getting the side eye from me.....when James was HOH, didn't she rat some information to the other side?  Let's see what she does if she becomes HOH (i.e., who she'd put up) but until then I don't trust the heiffa.

Well Clay has now told Steve, Austin and the Twins to vote him out and that they all need to stick together. I can't believe he is giving up his game. So stupid

Just to clarify I don't care who goes. But it's just ridiculous.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

Becky is still getting the side eye from me.....when James was HOH, didn't she rat some information to the other side?  Let's see what she does if she becomes HOH (i.e., who she'd put up) but until then I don't trust the heiffa.

Oh, she's chosen the ADC, all right.  She ratted things out to Clay and Shelli a day or two before she chose to side with James, Jackie, and Meg.  Now that she's chosen to side with them, she hasn't gone to Clay or Shelli with anything.

She just alerted the ACD that Vanessa is trying to secure Steve and JMack's votes so James better hop to it.

They'll try to pursue Steve's votes not knowing it is a lost cause.

Austin thinks it is save to evict Clay because with JMac's votes they are in the majority. Except Johnny is NOT evicting Clay despite what he's telling him. He's disregaring Clay's wishes and voting for him.

What a mess.

If Audrey hadn't spilled about the 6S the ADC would still be mostly clueless. It's week 6, why do they expect loyalty from people they never built relationships with? Austin needs to wake up because Becky and John are probably joing the ADC and it is going to be a split house no matter who they vote to keep. If it were me, I'd rather have a player like Shelli on my side who has shown game smarts and can win comps because now the 6S has no choice but to win each week. Austin is foolish to think once the ADC use him they are not going to put his behind on the block or vote out his precious Liz so he wants to leave too.

• Love 2

They'll try to pursue Steve's votes not knowing it is a lost cause.Austin thinks it is save to evict Clay because with JMac's votes they are in the majority. Except Johnny is NOT evicting Clay despite what he's telling him. He's disregaring Clay's wishes and voting for him.

Although they seem to have landed on saving Shelli, in addition to the multiple flipflops that could happen today, I have an inkling that someone of Austin/twins/Steve is going to throw a hinky vote and Shelli goes tonight. 

Although they seem to have landed on saving Shelli, in addition to the multiple flipflops that could happen today, I have an inkling that someone of Austin/twins/Steve is going to throw a hinky vote and Shelli goes tonight. 

I don't think Steve would. After what I assumed was a sweet conversation between him and Becky, during which Becky laid a case against Shelli, he made a beeline to Shelli to tell her Becky is campaigning against her.

It doesn't matter if Shelli stays because Shelli wa/s ready and willing to throw Becky under the bus anyway. Steve just gave her an incentive.

I hope Steve knows where is places in the F&G or whatever it is they are called. 

All Austin and twins need to know to change their votes is that Johnny Mac isn't voting out Clay. They think because he is voting out Clay, it is okay to as well and that James would understand. The plan is for Austin to bring this to James later. 

• Love 1

I would love to see Liz throw a hinky vote and piss Julia off enough to dump her ass. She tried to fuck them over on the Jeff vote too which Julia ALSO wasn't happy about. Dump your dead weight twin Julia! Seriously during her and Liz's conversation yesterday I was super shocked to hear Julia say she LOVES Vanessa and V is the only other person in the game she is loyal to/protective as Liz,and clearly she's only loyal to Liz due to blood, but do you wanna go down in flames with your sister or win by yourself!! She even had to point it out to Liz that of the Austwins Liz is the most vulnerable and biggest target and that there is no way either the Clelli remenant OR ADC are going to forget that. It failed to penetrate the ass dumb paranoia of Liz's mind.

While Julia said she cares most about Vanessa, I think she also loves Steve, so if she and Van could just put their damn heads together and TALK they would have things wired.

I'm 60-40 that the Shelli stays plan worked. Maybe 55-45. Heh.

I hope Steve knows where is places in the F&G or whatever it is they are called.

Unlike the rest of these mental midgets Steve absolutely sees exactly where he stands, he knows Vanessa wants him to the end, because the house dislikes him and doesn't respect his utter lack of social game, or seemingly strategic game, I think this is why it would be super good for him to go to F4 with Julia as one of the four they could pull a big move on Shelli/Van, Julia might be the ONLY person Steve would have a fighting chance against in F2 since no one in the house even seems to think about Julia as her own person. No matter what all three women would be happy to be standing next to him in the end. As long as the house doesn't figure out he and Van are likethis, and given their clue by four time table it will be when it's too late to do anything about it, he's in really good shape.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 1

Read on Jokers that James called Vanessa the C word (eta not to her face).

I did like James, and I understand they all get diarrhea of the mouth about this time of the season, but it really does disappoint me.  Would he want someone to call his daughter this word? 

That was part of why BB15 was so gross, they all just jumped on that bandwagon of nasty talk about Elissa, women, etc.

And with BB16 you had Frankie bashing Victoria to the point her family wanted his family to apologize.

SMH

Edited by njbarmaid
  • Love 4

The houseguests just had their halfway party, apparently.  Feeds were down for a while.

Apropos of nothing, I thought I'd let you all know that the ADC is still toping the Jokers charts.  James remains at the top.  Jackie has jumped up to second.  Meg is in fourth.  And their new member, Becky, has jumped up to tenth.  I guess realizing the truth about Clay and Shelli really helped her approval rating with the feed watchers and even some casuals.

Speaking of the golden couple, they're still the third- and second-lowest houseguests.  Austin is still dead last.

Eh, Joker's rankings are pretty silly. I never bother to vote because they don't mean anything. That place can get pretty painful if you don't agree with the loudest or majority of posters there - the Jeff/Jordan/Brendon/Rachel season was pretty ridiculous.

I would love to see Liz throw a hinky vote and piss Julia off enough to dump her ass.

I think there's a strong possibility Liz will do this again, especially because she never got caught the first time. Maybe they try to blame Steve, not knowing how close he is to Vanessa.

Austin thinks it is save to evict Clay because with JMac's votes they are in the majority. Except Johnny is NOT evicting Clay despite what he's telling him. He's disregarding Clay's wishes and voting for him.

The more I hear Austin talk strategy, the stupider he is. He's obsessed with the deal they made with the other side, but ADC just broke a deal this week -  they'll be happy to do it again. Unfortunately, seems like we're stuck with him for a while. Vanessa is toast next week if they don't win HOH.

Read on Jokers that James called Vanessa the C word.

Hate that word and disappointed in him. I suspect the HGs will start getting uglier the more this game goes on, though, because it feels more personal. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Read on Jokers that James called Vanessa the C word.

I did like James, and I understand they all get diarrhea of the mouth about this time of the season, but it really does disappoint me.  Would he want someone to call his daughter this word? 

That was part of why BB15 was so gross, they all just jumped on that bandwagon of nasty talk about Elissa, women, etc.

And with BB16 you had Frankie bashing Victoria to the point her family wanted his family to apologize.

SMH

And this is what refrains me from completely liking James. His attitude toward women is usually....well, subpar. I know James was hated in the early weeks because of this, so I'm hoping these are just minor slip ups and he'll refrain more from using these words in the future. I'll give him some more time because clearly his attitude has been ingrained, and as long as it's not constant bashing and bad words like BB15 and with Frankie, then I can give him the benefit of the doubt. But I am disappointed full heartedly.

Ah, I'm gonna be driven mad until tonight. I'm getting off a plane at 9:30 so I'm gonna be checking my phone at the airport for updates on who was evicted and who HOH is, unless I get home right when it's still going  on (is it an endurance comp? It doesn't sound like it). 

• Love 2

What motivated James to go full C word on Vanessa? I mean he seemed fine with Vanessa, and claimed he got that Shelli is her ally and she's going to both vote to keep her and campaign for her? You mean to tell me he was full of shit about that, and he thinks she needs to follow his and his allies edict, because he's the POWER in the house for like 12 more hours? Suck it James and you too Jackie. Meg per usual you don't really count.

• Love 2

For someone like James, who supposedly respects game moves, to see he called Vanessa that is super disappointing. Vanessa lies and manipulates, but nothing she does is out of line or malicious.

• Love 2

I read on another site that they haven't done goodbye messages yet. Did they ever do them? If a twist saves Clelli I will not be amused.

I doubt there's a twist to save them. First off, there would be some sort of annoucement. Second off, they already have an extra houseguest, which means their schedule is put back a week. And, if I look at the timing to the finale, they'd have to add in an extra DE in order to keep on schedule. I would imagine planning a DE is a lot more work because of the setting up of two different comps, although not impossible, and Clelli is not as popular as people might think (certainly Clelli don't realize how unpopular they are). 

Unfortunately, too many people use the C word to describe other women. My sister sadly uses the C word all too often and as much as I tell her to not use the word, she does anyway. I know a lot of people, men and women, who use that word as well as the R word. So sadly, it's probably just in James' nature to use it toward a woman.

Vanessa may be a liar, and she is turning into an Audrey-lite with her lies (especially with calling James a bully), but that never excuses someone to use the C word. But weirdly enough, I want James and Vanessa to be final 2, with Vanessa as a winner. Vanessa/James/Julia F3 would be ideal for me.

• Love 2

Lady Calypso said:

Unfortunately, too many people use the C word to describe other women. My sister sadly uses the C word all too often and as much as I tell her to not use the word, she does anyway. I know a lot of people, men and women, who use that word as well as the R word. So sadly, it's probably just in James' nature to use it toward a woman.

Sorry, I tried to use the in-house quote function twice and each time my browser crashed.  Anyway, what is the R word?

And I agree that it's disappointing that James uses such foul language.  I wonder if he was raised to talk that way or if his time in the military and his time as a prison guard affected his perception of what is OK to say and what is not.  He also has said many things that are really derogative about women.  Again, I wonder where he learned to use those terms.  Sadly, it's very difficult to cull words out of your vocabulary once you've become accustomed to using them.

• Love 2

I am very disappointed in James for using that word. I won't even ask why he used it; there is no reason for him to.

It is not enough for me to dislike him however. Disappointed yet. But dislike? It'll take more than that. I guess it is because I visit London often and that word is used as casually as there as we do Fuck in the US.

• Love 1

Jason, in a conversation with Meg before he was evicted, also used the c-word to describe Liz. It's one of those words (along with a few others) I wish could be deleted from the English language and anyone who uses it gets zapped with a laser or something. I hate it.

Edited by Laika
  • Love 5

Also: Steve has been having problems with his wisdom tooth coming in. Production asked John to look at it and John thinks Steve needs to be put on antibiotics and may need surgery.

This brings up an interesting possibility. If TPTB have to medevac Steve out of the game, would they skip tonight's eviction?

Lady Calypso said:

Anyway, what is the R word?

A reference to the mentally challenged.

• Love 2

I've noticed Vanessa has used the 'R word' a couple times and she corrects herself as soon as she says it and apologizes.

That tells me she's always thinking, always on alert.  

People using inappropriate language often do it when they turn their mind off; they relax, forget where they are, aren't paying attention, or feel tired and emotional.

Vanessa always knows she's playing the Big Brother game and is on television.

I respect that she's mindful of where she is and what she's doing.  As we've seen, most players aren't mindful. 

(of course, I'd REALLY like it if that wasn't a word she used)

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 5

Eh, Joker's rankings are pretty silly. I never bother to vote because they don't mean anything.

They mean something to a lot of the HGs though and for that reason I enjoy tracking them. You know Shelli/Clay are gonna be so pissed to find out how low they were on Joker's. It's like how I just know Derrick was heartbroken over being not liked by Joker's. It fills me with joy!

I read on another site that they haven't done goodbye messages yet. Did they ever do them? If a twist saves Clelli I will not be amused.

They seem to be doing goodbye messages pretty late in the week lately. Towards the beginning of the season they were doing them super early, which was weird, and now it's super late, which is weird.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

It can't be a tie, there are 9 people voting.

I think the person was speculating on Steve being out of the house when the vote takes place, but even if he was I don't think it would be cool at all to make him sacrifice his VOTE, this is something they can fairly easily schedule and take care of for him after the eviction. Although I love the idea of what he might say while on heavy pain meds,Vanessa will have to be with him 24-7 until he's clear headed. Heh.

• Love 1

I am very disappointed in James for using that word. I won't even ask why he used it; there is no reason for him to.

It is not enough for me to dislike him however. Disappointed yet. But dislike? It'll take more than that. I guess it is because I visit London often and that word is used as casually as there as we do Fuck in the US.

Good to know that the supposedly terribly polite British are just as crass as we can be.  However, I don't like using the F word 'casually'.  I admit to using it when I was really fired up about something, but it shouldn't be casual (IMO). 

Either way, I guess the only way we could get really polite and curse-word free people in the BB house is to only open it up to fundies, Amish, and the like.  That actually might be kind of entertaining.

• Love 1

I would think Clay wants out to get home to his real mommy. Shelli has to be wearing thin.

I really don't think Shelli can play nice with any woman. She is too self serving and likes those who she can control. Vanessa will learn it soon enough when Shelli puts the knife in her back.

• Love 3

I really don't think Shelli can play nice with any woman. She is too self serving and likes those who she can control. Vanessa will learn it soon enough when Shelli puts the knife in her back.

I mean, her alliance is mostly women and, besides her showmance, women are her closest allies. All players, male our female, should be self serving because there's only one winner.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8

If it's not double eviction, does anyone have an idea for the HOH comp?  Are we due for the egg/chicken wire comp?  That is the kind of comp again I feel would favor those with smaller hands.

Edited by njbarmaid

I would think Clay wants out to get home to his real mommy. Shelli has to be wearing thin.

Shelli has been pretty consistent in her loyalty and friendship with Vanessa. Clay is the one who's constantly tempting her to back out of the 6S, and Shelli has to remind him that Vanessa has always been on her side. Shelli has a lot of faults, but I've never thought she's felt animosity or resentment or cattiness toward any woman in the house.
  • Love 6

If it's not double eviction, does anyone have an idea for the HOH comp?  Are we due for the egg/chicken wire comp?  That is the kind of comp again I feel would favor those with smaller hands.

It's almost certainly not a DE because we would know. I doubt it'll be the egg comp because they just did an endurance. I imagine it'll just be a questions type one. Which means I'm screwed because Jackie/Becky probably ain't winning that! 

A prime Vanessa quote from last night: "I know someone ... who is not your friend. And I'll tell you later ... if it's relevant." I'm torn because part of me wants to see Vanessa go because I can not stand her personality, but part of me never wants to lose her because she is hilarious.

And an amazing Liz gif:

5i1r55.gif

• Love 6

I mean, her alliance is mostly women and, besides her showmance, women are her closest allies.

Seriously. The evidence is that she likes Vanessa and acknowledges they need each other through this game, but whatever we all "know" she  really hates other women and that Clay can't wait to dump her old impossibly nag ass. Way to further that cultural message that women (especially pretty women) are all competitive bitches who can not work together, and that women over 30 are dried up and useless to men. Yuck.

Shelli is not perfect, she's not my favorite, and I think she has some crappy but predictably biased/privileged attitudes about race but relative to the average BB player who has rolled through this house the last 15 years, she is a benevolent angel in terms of the offense she inspires.

• Love 12

Anyone think that Derrick & Cody will be part of a BB Takeover tonight?

I remember earlier before the season started there were rumors of Jury Coaches. The rumor was Derrick & Dan, and it was the first 4 or 6 out will be coached by them or something along those lines for their return into the game. Is possible Jury does start tonight and it will be Derrick & Cody?

Or we might just be getting a Brittney like chat. I just don't see them not being involved more then just a chat. Ah who knows.

I was hoping for another endurance since they were locked away since early morning yesterday.  However they were let outside for the halfway party so I guess that null and voids my guesses.

But I would really like that one or the fill up the bowl one. My two favorites!

• Love 1

Okay kids, here we go, last push for votes until tonight.  When the feeds came up Vanessa was talking to Steve about his vote and the other side pushing him to vote Shelli off.  She's now convinced there is some big plan among John/Clay/James.  Should be a wild morning in the house.

Aside from the fact that she's my fave, I hope Vanessa makes it to the end simply bc I can't imagine the feeds without her. She is, for better or worse, the star of the feeds, and without her, the house and gameplay would be rather boring. Manic, paranoia, manipulation, multiple alliances, 800 plans per day for every possible scenario. I love it and will miss it when she's gone, and all that's left is Austin pawing Liz with a side of Meg camping and Jackie not understanding how alliances work.

• Love 7

Wait, Jeff hightlights?  Are they on lockdown for tonight already?  I was anticipating at least a couple of hours of crazy.  I guess they want to leave the vote tonight as up in the air so none of us has any idea what is going to happen.

I remember earlier before the season started there were rumors of Jury Coaches. The rumor was Derrick & Dan, and it was the first 4 or 6 out will be coached by them or something along those lines for their return into the game. Is possible Jury does start tonight and it will be Derrick & Cody?

The thought of Cody coaching someone about BB in any way is more laughable than when they got Britney to be a coach. I think Takeovers are over. They're just pretending like they never happened at this point lol. I bet it's just for a stupid chat like Britney. As if I give an iota of a shit about what those two have to say. Although the pre-season Derrick tweet did make it sound like he'd be part of the the Takeover twist, so maybe they are randomly bringing it back after throwing it aside for 2 weeks.

Wait, Jeff hightlights?  Are they on lockdown for tonight already?  I was anticipating at least a couple of hours of crazy.  I guess they want to leave the vote tonight as up in the air so none of us has any idea what is going to happen.

The feeds will be off and on all day today. Thursday's are annoying because at any point in the day you never know if the feeds will be on or not.

• Love 2