Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

An I'm sick of watching Jackie stroke that hair like she just got it!

Thank you, Kathybgd!   I hope she watches every moment of this season and sees that she has some sort of obsession.  It's CREEPY!

• Love 2

Audrey was not EVER bullied! For her to be catered to this way is absolutely ridiculous!

Is there some allegation that Audrey is/was being bullied? I'm confused about where the talk of bullying is coming from. (Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic or anything.) I haven't been following the feeds, just reading updates here, but my impression was that Audrey was receiving special treatment, which some viewers/hamsters thought was because she was allegedly so distraught, but there was also a suggestion that it was because of medication she was talking/some kind of health-related issue. I've read references to HGs hoping that they're not being portrayed as transphobic bullies, but has anyone suggested that anyone was bullying Audrey or targeting her because she's trans?

Her fans on tumblr and stuff have been whining for days about poor, poor Audrey. It's not happening here, thank goodness. 

I wouldn't want anyone picking on her, obviously. But I was relieved that yesterday they seemed to all realize that it was ridiculous to treat her like an invalid and wait on her hand and foot. Becky saying, "She's right by the storage room. If she wants something, she can get up and get it." was a huge "YES" moment for me. 

Oh, and now she's taking a hot shower to get all gussied up for her special episode and it does seem like at this point, the HG's are getting annoyed by all the coddling. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I still don't know why Audrey slept in the dentist chair all that time if she was just gonna break every other HN rule.

I'm mostly mad at her for not giving us some drama this week. I hope she really regrets just giving up like that. I was anticipating some good feeds but instead we got the most boring week imaginable. Very disappointing.

Vanessa crying that her face is broken out. Maybe stop wearing that mud mask, it's obviously not working. Waiting for her to say Audrey's special psychic powers gave her zits. You know she's thinking it.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2

liz has absolutely NOT shut herself off from Austin.  Just yesterday she was lounging on him. If that doesnt give mixed signals then I don't know what does. She lets him paw at her.  There are things she could obviously do to keep the flirtmance up but to keep his hands off of her if she didn't like it. But she doesn't.

• Love 1

That's ridiculous. There have been a lot of people on this show who have been bullied.  Audrey is seriously not one of them.

Production treating her with kid gloves is just pathetic.  Opening up the other room? She can't sit on a couch with people for a few hours? She shouldn't be in the house at all.

At this point, isolating her might be as much for the other houseguests as for Audrey. I'd be glad not to have to deal with her.

The toughest thing about lying is keeping track of your stories. Audrey's a convincing liar (after all, Shelli was still listening until the weekend), but is batting 0 for 1000 in remembering those lies.

• Love 6
(edited)

The second HOH room was opened up so that Audrey could stay in there during HOH lockdown. I personally like Audrey and don't think she's really done anything terrible at all, but I also feel like she wasn't in any way bullied or mistreated either. And I realize the show is deeply unfair and I accept it. But, if Audrey is truly requiring so much special attention then they really should've medically evacuated her. But no, Production won't let their schedule be deterred, no matter what. The people that run this show are really the people that deserve any anger for this, not Audrey, IMO.

But also, I am 100% OK with them not having a real audience. Audrey doesn't deserve boos at all. Neither did Christine. It's SUPER gross that they allowed Christine to be treated that way while they made sure to protect many others, who deserved it much more, from receiving it. 

But it sucks we won't get to see the real aftermath of her eviction and the new HOHs. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be boring anyway!

Well someone sure is a pampered princess this week. I'm sure it was the only way that they could convince her to come out and get ready for the "live" show, but come on. Has anyone been given so many allowances as she's been given in this short of time for no reason other than her game got blown up and she'll have to go home before jury? Whether she has an anxiety issue or not, whether she's on medication or not doesn't matter. She signed up for a TV show, she knew what she was getting into, and when the shit hits the fan, she sulked and threw herself a pity party. Yeah, this is on the producers too if she has a legit concern because this is what the screening process is for and we all know that they purposely cast people that will cause drama, but I think they and Audrey bit off more than they could chew with this situation. If there were something truly truly wrong with Audrey, I would like to think that they would remove her from the environment, live show be damned. (Then again, the BB producers...)

I don't expect this show to be live. There's no way. I bet Audrey is going to look like a million bucks, she's going to come out of the house to applause and mild cheers, Julie will go easy on her and that will be that. And this is the whole reason I became a feeds watcher because yesterday's edit job just screamed "There's so much more to the story, guys!"

If tonight's HoH is an endurance and the show isn't live, I will be a little annoyed. I love watching those finish on the feeds and you know this group isn't going to hold on for very long. Hell, half of them will throw it before five minutes is up.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Apparently the HG's drew numbers and speculation is it's Jason vs. Steve for the 1st round of knock-out.

The ironic thing with this Audrey situation is that I'm sure she thinks she's being a badass sticking it to CBS and making them cater to her every whim...but really, she's probably just ensuring that they have a couple days of annoyance while SHE misses out on what was probably a for sure invite to come back on a future season. I just don't see them wanting to deal with this prima donna act again. 

• Love 2

I am totally just spitballing here and may be way off base but do we know how long ago she transitioned? Because maybe she is still on medication for it and had some sort of reaction.

Now obviously this doesn't excuse her pathological lying. It was just a thought.

(edited)

Audrey is alive in the HN room, chatting with Vanessa (and Jackie when she comes back in and out) and is pretty normal talking about what she's going to say on the live show. Whatever. They're speculating on whether she might be sequestered and brought back. Well, if they were, I don't think you would be included.

And she just sang her song from last night again for Vanessa this time. Okay.

Edited by Callaphera

Reading updates on Jokers...did Audrey really claim she has(?) a penalty nom because she was forced to eat the food Becky made for her, when she would have eaten slop instead? Oy.

(edited)

Reading updates on Jokers...did Audrey really claim she has(?) a penalty nom because she was forced to eat the food Becky made for her, when she would have eaten slop instead? Oy.

It's poor Becky's fault. Not James, who made her an omelet. Not whoever left her the apple and crackers the one day. Not the producers, who supposedly said she could eat real food because of the meds she was on. Not her, for actually eating the food. Nope, it's all Becky's fault. I must have missed the part where she sat on Audrey and forced the pizza in her mouth.

Audrey is wandering around without a microphone and not getting called out. This is getting to the point of ridiculousness.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
The last taped evictions I can remember are Howard's in BB15 "The Racists". Also, BB11 when Jeff used the coup d'etat because they were concerned Chima would have an outburst. LOL.

Frankie's was also pre-recorded with an audience of CBS employees since he was another Grodner pet.

• Love 1
(edited)

I am so sick and tired of watching queen Shelli's fake tears ...

Amen.

Vanessa crying that her face is broken out. Maybe stop wearing that mud mask, it's obviously not working. Waiting for her to say Audrey's special psychic powers gave her zits. You know she's thinking it.

I think what Vanessa is using is actually a charcoal mask, which you should not ever use every single day like she does. Idiot. Also, lol to your second point. Yes, I do know she's thinking it. I hope Vanessa unleashes her inner crazy again this week. She's nuttier than Audrey and far less likely to camp out in the HN room for 3 days so it should be fun.

At this point, isolating her might be as much for the other houseguests as for Audrey. I'd be glad not to have to deal with her.

You know what, you might actually be onto something here.

Has anyone been given so many allowances as she's been given in this short of time for no reason other than her game got blown up and she'll have to go home before jury?

Well, yea, to be honest. I mean a lot of HGs have had special treatment given to them for no other reason than 'America' loves them. Dick, Jeff, Janelle. I'm sure there are others.

If tonight's HoH is an endurance and the show isn't live, I will be a little annoyed.

I highly doubt the HOH comp will be endurance. Because of BOB they just aren't going to do endurances. It cuts into their schedule and they will not have that.

I am totally just spitballing here and may be way off base but do we know how long ago she transitioned? Because maybe she is still on medication for it and had some sort of reaction.

She actually does still take hormones and Vanessa speculated that it could be one of the reasons why she had some issues.

Edited by peachmangosteen
(edited)

They are dressed up so it's not endurance. It sounds like they drew numbers for spots earlier so I'm betting knockout style questions. That would be interesting to see as it would expose where a lot of people stand.

Edited by Cutty

There is NO WAY Becky would say production told her something they didn't. Audrey's a POS for pulling this on someone who was trying to be nice to her. Someone who she'd already tried to paint as a racist too.

‏@BB_Updates 1h1 hour ago

Audrey told Vanessa it was mean spirited of Becky to bring pizza & say production said she could have it, then she gets a penalty vote #BB17

So I guess Becky also made her turn the lights out, take a hot shower, eat James' omelet, Liz's pasta...

People have mentioned that Audrey has played some online rpg big brother style games. I have played a couple of those. You can agressively lie and deny your way into wins in those games. Especially if you are good looking. You can also write down your lies, people don't all compare notes, and you can walk away from the game some times. Maybe she thought game success would carry over.

• Love 1
(edited)

I completely agree that all the mental health talk is a bit extra. Most of us would come off as "crazy" in that madhouse. That's the whole point of shows like this. And we've seen way more worrisome behaviors from other HGs in the past. Audrey isn't a bigot, she isn't threatening to rape people's dead bodies, or holding knives to people's necks, etc. If I were to start worrying about people's real life mental health, I'd start with the people who have done that type of shit. And if taking drugs to cope makes you crazy, then most of the world is crazy.

Being a liar and an emotional manipulator is just standard gameplay, IMO. I'm not going to hold it against Audrey just because she's not as good at getting away with it as the other HGs are.

Call me a softie or accuse me of being too sensitive but I pretty much agree. I don't think she's that crazy compared to 60% of the HG in the seasons I've watched and I haven't walked a mile in her shoes but imagine its a very difficult and stressful situation. And the feeling of being excluded or isolated from her family and friends, then isolated by the house (whether its chosen and whether its deserved or not) could be very devastating or perhaps triggering a traumatic memory of an experience she's had. I'm only speculating but do have some sympathy for her. I don't think Audrey has any malice or is intentionally selfish. I think she's overwhelmed and confused. I am not going to judge her for that especially since its obvious IMHO its taking a toll and very hard.

I also would not be surprised based on Austin's appearance, academic pursuits, theatricality, delusions, and thirst for the spotlight if he's an avid LARPer. He probably does that or some sort of cosplay.

Liz looks and talks very typical. I had a customer today who could be her twin. It was eerie.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 4

Apparently the HG's drew numbers and speculation is it's Jason vs. Steve for the 1st round of knock-out.

No! I need these two as HoH this week! Grr....guess I'll have to root for a Jason/anyone but Clay, Vanessa, Liz, Austin. 

OK, now this has serious potential. Jackie and Vanessa are very much NOT on the same side. I'm rooting hardcore for Jackie to remain HOH, but have no clue who any nominees will be. Hopefully Austin ends up the target.

Maybe now Jackie will be called by her own name on other recapping sites. She's been playing this game hard since even before Jeff left. I'm looking forward to her first meeting with Vanessa.

I really am enjoying the hell out of this season so far.

• Love 5

Jackie should not put up Austin. That's why BoB sucks. But I don't know who she's going to put up against Liz. 

Why? Has Austin ever won anything? And if it's some kind of competition where you have to use your brain, Liz and Austin as a pair? LOL

I'm ridiculously excited for a non-Sixth Sense member winning this week. I have no idea who Jackie is going to put up, but hopefully it shakes some people up. I did like her saying to Vanessa earlier in the week that if she were to win HoH, there were some people in the house who had never been on the block before and maybe they should see what it feels like. I've been enjoying her ever since that talk with Vanessa, where she turned down the safety deal because she didn't need it.

• Love 1

Maybe now Jackie will be called by her own name on other recapping sites. She's been playing this game hard since even before Jeff left. I'm looking forward to her first meeting with Vanessa.

This. And also YES I am so looking forward to her first meeting with Vanessa. She is not here for Vanessa's bullshit so it should be really fun.

I have a feeling Vanessa will end up as sole HOH though, which really sucks. But hopefully she'll have another breakdown and at least then I can get some entertainment from it.

• Love 1
(edited)

They're having a fairly muted "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" confab.  Becky told a funny story about trying to sort her clothes for laundry in Audrey's room and Becky would turn the light on so she could see and Audrey would immediately jump up and turn it off.  On/off.  On/off.

Oh James.  He just asked why the audience laughed when he and Austin were standing next to each other.  And didn't seem to accept the height difference as the correct answer.  In his sweet little, omelet-making heart he's the size of a Giant. 

And now they're trying to figure out who voted for John and are speculating about some kind of America's Player/Vote.   And from body language alone it is SO clear that it is Austin, but they are so busy chatting that they aren't noticing the way he's kind of lurking on the edge of the conversation, walking in and out of the room. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 4

This should be interesting. I think Jackie would put up Steve/Liz with Austin or Vanessa as the backdoor option. I think once Jackie won HOH Vanessa set out to win that comp because that is the one person in the house who is actively after her.

• Love 2

I'm excited to see where this week takes us. If Jackie does put up Steve and Juliz, I kind of want them to win, only because I don't want either of them going home this week. But at the same time, Vanessa isn't going to put up Austin, Clay or Shelli which sucks. I just need Austin to be the one going out the door, but I also need Steve and Juliz to be safe. I want them to make jury and have Austin the one out before jury. That is my ultimate wish this week, so I'm going to be very sad if this doesn't happen. So I guess I'm torn on what I want to happen if Jackie does put up Steve and Juliz.

• Love 1

Good god, do I hate the BotB. It ruins what could be an awesome HoH victory by Jackie. Vanessa just puts up James/John and has John throw it and have James evicted. Blech. 

But good for Jackie for giving it a go!

• Love 5
(edited)

I would think she'd prefer to take her chances that someone she trusts like Austin or Liz win next week. Even if she is nominated, she'd have BotB and veto. Here, if Jackie wins, Vanessa could be put up as a replacement nom still. 

EDITED TO ADD: Although it is true that Vanessa is saying she would like to be overthrown, so I guess you could be right!

Edited by Brian Cronin
(edited)

This will never happen, because...Vanessa, but after a lot of back and forth between Jackie and Vanessa right now, Jackie proposed Vanessa put up Becky and Clay to win the BOB (she started by saying she wanted to win HOH, and Vanessa agreed), and Jackie would put up Liz and Steve, who she thinks would be willing to throw it (Steve, not Liz). They would promise Steve they would use the veto on him and backdoor Austin. Pretty much my dream scenario!

Vanessa is already trying to throw out Meg right now instead of Steve, but she's not shutting down Jackie's plan. Whereas Jackie shut down Vanessa's original plan of maybe putting up a combination of Jason/Meg/James. Jackie is not letting me down. She's being nice, saying all the right things to Vanessa, but is not backing down or doing any kind of "yes, you're so right, I trust you, you're probably right, I agree". I have to go to bed soon, but I hope to wake up to nominees which favor Jackie staying HOH.

Edited: Vanessa has already worn poor Jackie down. Vanessa is now proposing James and Meg, just to be "safe" and have Jackie put up Liz and John. Honestly, I think it's because Vanessa won't stop talking, and sounds like she knows what she's talking about, everyone else just gets tired, and wants the conversation to end so they agree. But damn, it looks like Vanessa is going to get exactly what she wants.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 3

When/why did Vanessa stop trying to protect Austin at all? I'm surprised she seems so on board to get rid of him. He's a solid ally for her and would never come after her. I can understand her being OK with him being a casualty of war, but she seems almost eager to cut him loose. Interesting.

• Love 1
(edited)

When/why did Vanessa stop trying to protect Austin at all? I'm surprised she seems so on board to get rid of him. He's a solid ally for her and would never come after her. I can understand her being OK with him being a casualty of war, but she seems almost eager to cut him loose. Interesting.

Last night she found out that Austin told Jason about the twins, which wasn't a surprise to Jason because everyone in the house except Jackie and possibly Audrey already knew about it.  But Austin not only confirmed the information, he told Jason that the second twins name was Julia.  After that, Austin discussed with Jason his hope to try to get Julia evicted pre-jury so she wouldn't be able to influence Liz.  Then he talked of sending Liz to the jury house first so she'd be alone and lonely for a week.  (When Shelli found out about this later, she surmised that Austin was planning on getting himself evicted next so he'd have a week alone with Liz in the jury house before others started to join them.)

Austin then went to Clay and told him that he admitted to Jason that Liz was actually twins, but he didn't admit to telling Jason Julia's real name, and he didn't admit to talking about how he'd evict the twins if he could do it without them realizing he was the one who orchastrated the evictions.  Jason took the info to his group and then went to Shelli and Vanessa.  When he was able to reveal Julia's real name, they had no trouble believing everything else Jason told them.

Vanessa and Shelli were angry, and Shelli decided to find out how Julia and Liz felt about the situation.  Before asking Julia if Liz had romantic feelings for Austin, Vanessa asked Austin outright what he told Jason.  Austin admitted to confirming they were twins and that's all, so Vanessa is done with him.  Shelli's already told Julia about Austins plan.  Julia is not happy with Austin right now.  She also said that Liz doesn't like Austin in a romantic way, and she's sure that Liz will also be angry with Austin when she finds out his plans. 

It'll be interesting to see how everyone, especially the twins, handle the situation.  Do they eventually ignore it after making sure that Austin won't be able to get Julia and Liz evicted?  Does someone confront him?  Or do they feign ignorance until the moment when someone puts him up for eviction?

If Austin had done as she wanted, Vanessa would not only have a good chance to control his vote, but through him Liz and Julia's votes.  Instead, he's talking about getting rid of the twins.  Although I'm not sure if he actually said he'd want to join Liz in the jury house, he's obsessed with her so there's no reason to get rid of her unless he was hoping to join her.

Edited to change name from James to Jason

Edited by Zahdii
  • Love 6

It was Jason, not James that Austin blabbed to about the twins and Julia's name.   

Anyway, if that blab session sends Austin out the house before the jury phase starts it will end up being my favorite moment of the season!!

Fingers crossed that he indeed is this week's target as him going out while his lady love LIz stays will be just glorious.

• Love 7
(edited)

Wow.

This game is so much lighter and calm since the Audrey paranoia is gone.

Vanessa is definitely playing this game to win. This is the type of game I thought Audrey wouldve played.

Jackie is proving herself but I feel once the twins enter she will be their target for sure.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

And to finally finish it off, Julia just told Vanessa that Austin was trying to frame Steve with the hinky vote.

Wow. I can't think of a person who tanked their game completely in a shorter period of time than Austin has the past two days. It's almost impressive. 

• Love 6

Hold up. I just saw this on Joker's.

2:29 AM
Likely nominations (as of now) after hours of discussions...
Vanessa: Becky & Clay (Clay volunteered, Becky may have as well)

Jackie: Liz & James (both people that put Jackie on the block when they were HoH)

The backdoor plan is Steve for Jackie, Austin for Vanessa.

A F8 Dark Moon alliance is: Clay, Shelli, Vanessa, Jackie, Meg, James, Jason, Becky. Either Clay or James on the block would be saved by the other alliance members. -

Jackie doesn't want to backdoor Austin now? What even? And what is this Dark Moon Alliance all about? I hate that all the good stuff goes down when I'm sleeping.

It was Jason, not James that Austin blabbed to about the twins and Julia's name.   

Anyway, if that blab session sends Austin out the house before the jury phase starts it will end up being my favorite moment of the season!!

Fingers crossed that he indeed is this week's target as him going out while his lady love LIz stays will be just glorious.

Thanks for the heads up on how I got Jason's name mixed up with James.  Too many J's in this cast!

Also, a big Like for the rest of your post!

Hold up. I just saw this on Joker's.

Jackie doesn't want to backdoor Austin now? What even? And what is this Dark Moon Alliance all about? I hate that all the good stuff goes down when I'm sleeping.

I didn't watch much of the feeds last night but from what I did see, I got the impression that Austin is the backdoor target of whoever remains HOH.  Steve would only come into play if Austin wins POV. 

but things change so quickly that I guess we really don't know till Battle of the Block is over with and we see if Jackie indeed remains HOH and what she decides to do.

So, basically I have to root for Steve to win POV in order to keep him safe and have an Austin backdoor. Ok, then.

Rooting for Steve for POV! I guess anyone but Austin, but Steve needs to play in POV, and then win.

• Love 3

I also would not be surprised based on Austin's appearance, academic pursuits, theatricality, delusions, and thirst for the spotlight if he's an avid LARPer. He probably does that or some sort of cosplay.

Austin and theatricality in the same sentence?! He's the WORST actor. Ever.

• Love 1

Wait, ANOTHER alliance? Oh for fucks sake. The house is united to boot Austin. Just boot him and be done with it. So tired of this cast and their need to make endless alliances and 5 week deals with each other.

I don't quite understand Jackie. She knows the twins are coming in but she would rather take out Austin and have two people come in and be after her.

There's no way Vanessa sacrifices Steve if Austin wins veto. That's her number 2 as of this moment. She will flip it on someone else.

• Love 4
(edited)

The backdoor plan is Steve for Jackie, Austin for Vanessa.

This is exactly what I was afraid of with Jackie and why I did not want her as HOH.

I need Vanessa to sniff this out in a hurry.

Edited by vb68