Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

I don't know if she's morphed into Rachel or has correctly surmised that the house is full of useless toadies who have their heads so far up Shelli and her son's ass they can't fucking see straight.

LOL. How did Shelli respond to Vanessa's 'get rid of the floaters' plan? I would think she'd want to deflect since, like you said, those floaters are working hard for her.

• Love 1
(edited)

Vanessa does have one loyal minion in Steve. The biggest rat fuck since Andy Herron. Any and all nuggets of info he receives go straight to Vanessa. He just ratted out Jackie and James calling her a target.

Edited by Cutty
(edited)

Vanessa does have one loyal minion in Steve. The biggest rat fuck since Andy Herron. Any and all nuggets of info he receives go straight to Vanessa. He just ratted out Jackie and James calling her a target.

And yet he was one of the floaters she mentioned needed to be taken out next. Why don't these non-Sixth Sense people grab a fucking clue already!

Edited by peachmangosteen

LOL. How did Shelli respond to Vanessa's 'get rid of the floaters' plan? I would think she'd want to deflect since, like you said, those floaters are working hard for her.

Pretty much. I'm guessing Austin is probably the Royal Couple's next target. I'd say Clay is probably throwing HOH but I don't think he's that smart.

• Love 1

What's the over/under that Clay lands a role on Y&R or B&B? Everytime I see him he screams soap opera. LOL!!! He will probably make jury and quite possibly the Final 4. I don't really hate him but I do want him gone sooner or later.

I have hated the term "floater" since around season...when was Rachel's first season? I don't particularly care that people don't want to win HOH any particular week, especially this early in the season. I care about the bonds they're building and who seems to have trust with who.

Shelli has won and kept HOH twice, and has a fantastic social game to go with it, so go Shelli. I can't stand that she's with Clay, but otherwise I have nothing bad to say about her game. She's already onto Vanessa, as she should be.

Vanessa is not a "floater", is supposedly really smart and good at reading people, and should be great at this. And yet she's not, is a target, is a bit nuts, and has huge potential for future drama, so I'm all about Vanessa.

Liz and Austin are destined to be broken up sooner rather than later. I can't wait for that to happen. I hope Austin gets evicted, Julia comes in, and then the twins scramble not to be booted immediately, or are up against each other.

Jackie is waking up, is already 800 times more interesting now that Jeff is gone, and I think she could do good things.

I am still rooting for Becky and John to quietly watch other people get out the crazies, and then start getting to work.

I don't know, I am generally rose colored glasses, glass half full. I never think of any of these people as so very stupid and dumb and awful so early in the game. I think this season still has a ton of potential, and a ton of different things could still happen.

Just call me Pollyanna, y'all.

• Love 16

Seriously, every year we have numerous houseguests who have to get "their meds" in the diary room. Whether that's Prozac or  Ritalin or whatever, it's amazing they keep casting people who have behavioral issues severe enough to require regular medication for them. They deliberately look for people they know are unstable or at least have the potential to be.

I wonder if I would have to rely on the DR to supply me with Beano if I were cast. Hmmm . . .

• Love 2
(edited)

Becky has an awesome body. She's seems really nice and I would like her to go far. I am curious to see who will go further Becky or Shelli. Yes, I'm very shallow and I'm okay with that. LOL!!!

So, Audrey is going to sleep in the HN room until Thursday? She had so much potential. I'm still not sure if she is faking to save face and will be all happy go lucky when talks to Julie on eviction night.

Edited by ByaNose

Audrey got up and took a pillow from the purple room, went back to the HN room and is laying in bed eating an apple. Sadly this is the most interesting thing that's happened on the feeds all day.

The twist is Audrey is evicted on Thursday and is out of the game but gets to stay in the house because the rest of these people are so fucking boring.

• Love 3

If Audrey rises tomorrow and tries to stir things up I'll say this was all a ruse. If she stays in bed again for the third straight day medical needs to pull her from the game. I'm sorry but laying on the floor in a dark room for 72 straight hours isn't normal behavior.

• Love 5

Vanessa is already regretting backdooring Audrey. She's realizing the floaters like Becky, Jackie and JMac are coming after her now that the house meat shield is gone. Day late and a dollar short, girl. 

She actually said it's not fair that all the big targets are leaving while the floaters are staying. LOL.

Right.  Like John hasn't done his share of work.

• Love 2

I love that James and Jackie went into the HN room and continued talking. They were going to talk a nap but they didn't cater to Audrey at all. The went in normal and continued to talk normally too. 

• Love 2

I still think that there is a chance that TPTB told Audrey not to DOR because they plan to do a "twist" to keep her in the house. I mean, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if they gave her other concessions and she is legitimately just going to be voted out normally, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they still plan to save her somehow. There has been no twist yet (although, to be fair, it is already early Wednesday and they haven't announced a twist yet, which is not a good sign for her). 

(edited)

There's no way they're keeping her while letting her not have to follow any rules at all. Not even giving her any recorded warnings. They're pandering to her mental issues and brattiness until she goes. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

There's no way they're keeping her while letting her not have to follow any rules at all. Not even giving her any recorded warnings. They're pandering to her mental issues and brattiness until she goes. 

This way TPTB can say they "bent over backwards" to help her stay in the game while she tried to "overcome" her malady; or some such nonsense.  If Audrey goes along, they can make up whatever story they want.

I wonder if I would have to rely on the DR to supply me with Beano if I were cast. Hmmm . . .

I often wonder how they handle casting someone like me (and millions others) who have type 1 diabetes (slop would not work), needs to test their blood sugar routinely but also whenever they see, to be rising/dropping (needles in the house) and wears an insulin pump to administer their medication. I would find it fascinating and would probably open some eyes about the disease but I'm confident production would say hell no.

I'm excited to read Jackie is talking more and seems to have a better understanding of what is going on than the others. I have a soft spot for her because I liked her on the Amazing Race. She just seems like fun. I'd love for her to at least make jury.

I don't watch the feeds but love reading about them here (you all such fun)! I really, really, really hope we have a miracle this coming week and Austin gets booted. I just get a bad vibe about him.

Any guesses on when the first double eviction will be?

• Love 4
(edited)

Any guesses on when the first double eviction will be?

My guess is that there will be 9 in Jury again. I would say this year since a twin might come in that it will be 6 people out Pre Jury as opposed to the 5 the last few years. Because if you let the twin come in and then do Jury after 5 then that's 10 people in Jury so your gonna need a tie breaker (unless America is that 11th vote).

So I say 2 more evictions after this one then Jury starts?

But Liz said something about after next week Jury starts, I don't know if she was basing that on past seasons or she was told something by Production and that's why they did make it through 5 evictions cuz then it's Jury.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

Vanessa's just salty because SHE wanted to leverage getting Audrey out with the rest of the house, but Shelli outplayed her with that house meeting. Everyone now is just so grateful to Shelli for finally doing what she and Vanessa already refused to do the previous 2 weeks.

And I'm glad these houseguests are getting fed up with Audrey's dramatics and not wringing their hands over her anymore. Becky and Liz had a conversation about how Audrey was nasty to other people when they were on the block, and now she's being waited on hand and foot, doesn't have to be a Have Not, doesn't have to go to meetings, gets to sleep all day with the lights out, and then treats them like crap when they try to talk to her. "The storage room is right there. If she needs something she can get it. And if she wants something, she can ask." Good. I really hope they stop cooking for her now.

• Love 5

Wait, is this Whacksteet Boys thing the "twist" of the week? Wow. IT REALLY IS THE MOST TWISTED SUMMER EVAR!! Grodner really is the worst. If CBS had any sense they would just hand the show over to whoever runs BB Canada.

From the updates: "Austin asked Steve if he wants Austin to drowned him because Steve told Liz she could sleep in Steve’s bed."

• Love 2

I just read a funny tweet from Miss Cleo (don't really know who it is. I was looking at Rob C and went from there). Anyway, the tweet was about Clay & Shelli. It rang so true to me and I doubt it won't happen. Although, if Phil has his way it migh not. LOL!!!

"They're really just in a 98 day sequester for next season of #AmazingRace. #BB17"

Basically, they are Jeff & Jordan or Brenden & Rachel in the making. It's so meta!

• Love 2

Do clay and shelli have fans?  I feel like the general audience loved jeff and jordan.  And Brendan and Rachel were very polarizing.  I feel like clay and shelli have been "meh" in terms of their showmance.

• Love 1
(edited)

Most of the online fans are creeped out by the showmance. They are nowhere near Jeff/Jordan or Brenchel levels. They probably aren't as popular as McCranda, which says a lot.

Shelli is a lot more popular than Clay from a game perspective.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

I am a Shelli fan. I can take or leave Clay but as long as he's helping her game he doesn't bother me.

Sorry, I didn't mean them individually.  I was wondering if their showmance had a fanbase.

Jeff&Jordan, even Brendan&Rachel they were a lot more interesting to watch. Not talking game Jeff&Jordan were hilarious they'd have the most random conversations.  Shell&Clay just bore me so much. 

• Love 2

They're not kissing or showing PDAs yet but then again Jeff and Jordan rarely did, either. I think the ick factor of Clay looking so strikingly similar to Shelli's younger brother can't be helping, either.

(edited)

I liked Jeff and Jordan as a couple, because they were hilarious together. I liked Brendan and Rachel as a couple, because they were like a trainwreck I couldn't look away from. But Shelli and Clay bring nothing remotely interesting as a couple. They aren't funny together, they aren't OTT dramatic, they aren't even (as a couple) aesthetically interesting. They are Ken and Barbie.

I wish this week would hurry up and be over. I really, really want Austin gone. I think I'm in the minority here in that I like Vanessa and she's one of the players I like best. So I'd like it if she can somehow save herself in the upcoming week. But Austin I want ASAP. His weird possessiveness about Liz is creepy af.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think Vanessa is totally batshit but lets be honest, she's our last hope for preventing Slay from running a train on this game. I feel like if she goes the rest of the house would race to be the first in line to lick Shelli and Clay's ass. I'm rooting for her to stay. She really fucked up sending Audrey home, and it could cost her the game.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

Sorry, I didn't mean them individually.  I was wondering if their showmance had a fanbase.

I feel like the show hasn't highlighted the showmance in any way, so most people don't have an opinion on it.

I'm just surprised with this being the season of twists that nothing is being done to save Audrey. I'm not a fan of rigging but at least it adds some excitement. It appears that production has given up as well as Audrey, making this the season of boring.

I think Vanessa is totally batshit but lets be honest, she's our last hope for preventing Slay from running a train on this game. I feel like if she goes the rest of the house would race to be the first in line to lick Shelli and Clay's ass. I'm rooting for her to stay. She really fucked up sending Audrey home, and it could cost her the game.

I agree that she's the player most likely to break up Clay/Shelli, but I really don't see how getting rid of Audrey was a screw-up for her. Audrey's been plotting against Vanessa since week 1 when she was trying to get the whole house to turn on her over the "girls alliance" she claimed Vanessa had masterminded. And this week, she was working to turn Shelli against her. Audrey just would've continued spreading more seeds of mistrust about her. 

• Love 1

I don't think getting rid of Audrey is bad for anyone's game.  She's a grenade and could go off at any time and destroy everyone around her.  She's completely unreliable.  You can't work with someone like that.  The only reason I'd keep her is if I were a massive target.

I agree that she's the player most likely to break up Clay/Shelli, but I really don't see how getting rid of Audrey was a screw-up for her. Audrey's been plotting against Vanessa since week 1 when she was trying to get the whole house to turn on her over the "girls alliance" she claimed Vanessa had masterminded. And this week, she was working to turn Shelli against her. Audrey just would've continued spreading more seeds of mistrust about her. 

You might be right, but I just think Vanessa overreacted and made a rash decision because she was hurt that Audrey was turning against her. Audrey tried to plant seeds with Shelli but Vanessa had already bamboozled her into believing she couldn't trust Audrey, so what's the point if she stays another week. Anyway, they should have stuck to the original plan and took out Jason and got Audrey next. That would have been the best move for Vanessa's side of the alliance, as Jason is targeting all the people she is currently aligned with (Austin/Liz/Steve) ... and keeping Audrey another week would have protected her against people like Becky/JMac/Jackie/Meg, who I think all would be targeting Audrey had she remained in the house.

Vanessa always gave Audrey more credit than she deserves. She still thinks she's turning Jackie and Becky against her in the HN room. 

I don't think getting rid of Audrey is bad for anyone's game.  She's a grenade and could go off at any time and destroy everyone around her.  She's completely unreliable.  You can't work with someone like that.  The only reason I'd keep her is if I were a massive target.

I agree and it's why I think Vanessa should have kept her. Her and Austin are the next big targets along with the twins. 

People were saying early in the week it was a bad move for Shelli but I think it's the opposite. It actually improved her position in the house, if that's possible. She's the hero for getting Audrey out and Vanessa is still the bad guy for not putting her up the prior week.

• Love 1

I often wonder how they handle casting someone like me (and millions others) who have type 1 diabetes (slop would not work), needs to test their blood sugar routinely but also whenever they see, to be rising/dropping (needles in the house) and wears an insulin pump to administer their medication. I would find it fascinating and would probably open some eyes about the disease but I'm confident production would say hell no.

You're right, all that stuff would likely knock you right out of the running day 1

I'm just surprised with this being the season of twists that nothing is being done to save Audrey. I'm not a fan of rigging but at least it adds some excitement. It appears that production has given up as well as Audrey, making this the season of boring.

they likely would have if she would haven't gone batshit crazy

If no one has seen a passel of mental health professionals and physicians speaking to Audrey, I'll still wait for a twist...a stupid twist.  I finally used the word "passel."

• Love 1

Unless Audrey snaps out of it today I think we're gonna see a taped eviction tomorrow. Either that or the DR is in on the gag and knows this is strategy. 

(edited)

I think if she hadn't had this epic meltdown (or whatever the hell this is) I would of totally been like they are going to pull something out and save her and also made sure Johnny Mac was safe as well.

But now going on a 3rd day of these ridiculous shennaigans. They aren't going to do anything. I think they are now just hoping she pulls herself together to sit for the eviction and talk with Julie. This whole thing is embarrassing.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4

Nothing is going to save Audrey. Frankly, even if the house flipped and decided to keep her as being a non-threat, I think the DR would go to work flipping them back. She's proven she can't hack it on this show and I would guess she's probably killed any chances of being asked back on future seasons too. Production is not down with people who lay down and die and refuse to cooperate with filming schedules. 

Shelli and her brother talking about making a F4 deal with Jason and Meg.

Because it wouldn't be a day in the BB house without these guys making yet another alliance. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Austin's first words to his girlfriend Jen once he's out of the house: "But I've been mauling Liz for you, Jen baby, so I could win for you!" Or, "I totally wasn't attracted to her, but production made me do it!"

Nothing is going to save Audrey. Frankly, even if the house flipped and decided to keep her as being a non-threat, I think the DR would go to work flipping them back. She's proven she can't hack it on this show and I would guess she's probably killed any chances of being asked back on future seasons too. Production is not down with people who lay down and die and refuse to cooperate with filming schedules.

No, or sit in the DR for hours on end. They don't have time to babysit her like that again.

Edited by Kris117
  • Love 2