Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

I'm curious about the fact that Steve's equipment broke or something during the veto comp.

I think he said something about a ball being stuck somewhere and it "not working" because of that. I'm not surprised that something went wrong with equipment on a DE live show. You'd think that by the 17th season, this show would work like a well oiled machine. 

I'm rooting for a Meg/Becky/John/Steve alliance. I hate this!

I don't see it happening though. Steve hates Becky. Steve is scared of Vanessa. Meg hates Steve. Meg and Steve will ruin it.

Well, isn't it more like a Meg/Becky/John/James alliance with Steve voting with them, provided that it isn't Vanessa up there?

• Love 2

My wife, who only casually watches the show, as Vanessa comes on the feeds.

"Wasn't she married to a man before?" 

"Yeah. He died of cancer." 

"He got off easy."

• Love 10

I am so glad Becky and John are with each other. Period. I sometimes need confirmation and I do every time they have time alone to talk.

They have a good prep to get James and Meg to be grateful to Johnny for not using the veto.

One of them has to win HOH.

• Love 1

Becky just presented Vanessa's game on a platter to Johnny, James and Meg. Let's hope they get it and this leads to something because Becky was spot on to the smallest detail.

She nailed it. She completely has Vanessa's number. Of course, she also thinks Austin is smart and is just throwing comps, so there's that.

• Love 1

Steve is now the hunted. I love it. Now he wants to float where the numbers will be again. Freaks and Geeks knows whats up.

John believes hes can trust Vanessa as an advantage. LOL

Jackie and Meg actualled laughed Steve could win hoh.

Vanessa continues to mist.

What a great night and we still haven't played the 2nd hoh.

What did James and Meg say about it, though?  I'm sure Meg was confused once more, and James didn't really listen.

Totally on board - and Becky and Meg just laid it out to Steve without mentioning Vanessa's name (because Becky seems to sense the V-S bond). Steve seems to get it. I think Steve is moved that people are actually talking and listening to him. We'll see.........Regardless, tonight has made this months $5.99 worth it.

Edited by SteveAC10

Steve actually doing relatively well pining this on Vanessa. Of course it helps that no one respects him. He couldn't possibly think for himself. He's safe but he has roughly the same chance of winning the game as Meg.

I don't know if it's playing well so much as people's opinion of Steve is so low that they can't imagine him getting one over on them. Which can get him far, but it's unlikely people are ever going to vote for him to win the game, no matter how many HoHs he wins. 

James: "All I know is we're gonna get picked off one buy one if we don't come together."

Well LOOK who just woke up!

Has it occurred to them that just about every instinct Meg and James has had in this game was...wrong?

The problem gets compounded when Meg cannot win an ice cube even if she locks herself in a freezer.

LMAO. Yogi, Yogi, Yogi. You are killing me. Help I have fallen and I can't get up. Hahahahahaha

• Love 1

John and Becky made it!  They both made it!  I only care the slightest bit about John because he's tied to Becky, but Becky's my favorite of everyone left, so I'm so happy!

*Points and laughs once more at @yankee1151*

Hey, I haven't said a word all day! And I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who wants to see Becky go. If you keep picking on me I'll have to go full on Rachel Reilly on your ass ;)

I'm not mad a Jackie leaving. Her alliance has had their heads up their asses for half the summer. Not the move I thought Steve would make, but to be fair, I don't think it was the move STEVE thought he'd make. I love when HGs accidentally win comps they are trying to throw. 

The problem gets compounded when Meg cannot win an ice cube even if she locks herself in a freezer.

This comment wins the internet tonight for me. 

• Love 6

Hey, I haven't said a word all day! And I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who wants to see Becky go. If you keep picking on me I'll have to go full on Rachel Reilly on your ass ;)

You're the most obsessed with her, though, which makes you the fairest game for me. ;)

What is Julia's endgame exactly? Does she think she would have a snowballs chance in hell of beating Vanessa at F2? Does Julia even know what endgame means? Probably not.

• Love 2

Audrey was in rare form live tweeting the episode...

OddreyM:

Megs lips are moving...but all that's coming out are fart noises #BB17

OddreyM:

MEG HAS SO MANY MORE NAPS TO TAKE! PLEASE HOUSEGUEST PLEASE!!!...oh brother #BB17

OddreyM:

Did James cast his vote?.. All I heard was his penis talking. #BB17

OddreyM:

I'm #Blanketing the rest of the night, bye. #BB17

• Love 2

I'm curious about the fact that Steve's equipment broke or something during the veto comp.

That whole HOH reign was hilarious. I was so sure he was purposefully throwing it, and then he won. On accident? And the equipment breaking, his "I have to compose myself," Becky looking so distraught even though ADC just left Vanessa in to come after her, and Steve and John looking like they wanted to throw up the whole time. Just so funny. And nice to get a break from the two "sides" speaking.

And I see that Liz didn't get the memo that Vanessa and Julia were right about the mug question. Pretty funny BB definitely heard them debating it, and Austin and Vanessa fighting about it, all afternoon.

HOH time. 

It's truly a split house. Voldemort and her 3 stooges vs James, Becky, JMac. And then there's Meg.

Now we know Meg's gonna win, just because we counted her out! But I honestly felt bad for her even though she's useless in this game. She was so, so shocked.

What is Julia's endgame exactly? Does she think she would have a snowballs chance in hell of beating Vanessa at F2? Does Julia even know what endgame means? Probably not.

I think her endgame right now is to get Liz away from Austin so she's not the third wheel. But that might take a couple weeks, if the twins don't leave first. Surprisingly, they'll probably survive another week as long as Vanessa doesn't win Veto.

ETA: I don't know about that HOH end result for Steve, really. I know he has James, Becky, Meg and John all wanting him now, but he left the strong pairs intact in that group since Jackie was the low woman on the totem pole anyway. He's the third wheel to James/Meg or John/Becky. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

I must be watching the Twilight Zone version of Big Brother this year.

I don't see Vanessa doing even 1/8 of the things John and Becky are giving her credit for.

Am I missing the important conversations?

Did Vanessa really tell Steve that Jackie was after her?

If John and Becky are exaggerating and twisting the truth to influence people against Vanessa, isn't that the very thing people are upset with Vanessa about?

• Love 5

Audrey was in rare form live tweeting the episode...

Sounds like a healthy dose of sour grapes to me.

Oh lord, I am at that position where it's not yet THAT late, but it's kind of getting to be really late, and I want to know who wins HOH, but if I'm still awake an hour or so from now, I'll be pissed, and worthless at work tomorrow, but what do I do? The problem is, I'm incredibly invested in this outcome, and it's a clear four vs. four. If the four I want win? Fun times, who cares if I get four hours sleep! If the four I don't want win, I'll be pissed at staying up, and be really tired and cranky tomorrow. It's a gamble. If only I had Vanessa to run down the odds for me.....

• Love 7

Yeah, I don't see how they could legitimately believe that Steve was "manipulated." I mean, I can believe he made a weird move because he was in shock over winning and I honestly do think that, given time, he would have gone a different route, but manipulated? And he smartly went with it. "Yeah, that's it. I was manipulated!"

• Love 3

Yeah, I don't see how they could legitimately believe that Steve was "manipulated." I mean, I can believe he made a weird move because he was in shock over winning and I honestly do think that, given time, he would have gone a different route, but manipulated? And he smartly went with it. "Yeah, that's it. I was manipulated!"

I thought he'd want Becky out, but was he trying to backdoor her? And it was ruined with John winning Veto? 

Why not just nominate her outright, and if John won Veto and saved her or if she saved herself, just put up Jackie, Meg or James? Even if John was upset Becky was leaving, it's not like he has anyone else to turn to but Steve.

I mean, I guess he left Vanessa in to get Becky, Becky/John/Meg/James in to get Vanessa, and the Austwins in for funsies. I had a glimmer of hope he'd put up Austin, though, after Veto.

He's definitely not some mastermind and I obviously everyone in the house knows it. Maybe he'll get second. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

You're the most obsessed with her, though, which makes you the fairest game for me. ;)

Hey, I talk just as much shit about Austin but since most people seem to be on the same page about him it stands out less. And you seem quite venomous towards  Vanessa but I wouldn't point and laugh just because she, too, survived the DE. (Haha, ok maybe just a little bit). Hopefully we can find some common ground? Like Meg being OMG MORE CLUELESS THAN VICTORIA? Maybe?  ;)

• Love 7

Hey, I talk just as much shit about Austin but since most people seem to be on the same page about him it stands out less. And you seem quite venomous towards  Vanessa but I wouldn't point and laugh just because she, too, survived the DE. (Haha, ok maybe just a little bit). Hopefully we can find some common ground? Like Meg being OMG MORE CLUELESS THAN VICTORIA? Maybe?  ;)

People, people!  Hate isn't like a cup of sugar where you only have a little bit to give out, and then you're done.  We all have an infinite and never-ending supply of hate that we can freely dish out to any and all houseguests.

Let us all unite in our hatred for the houseguests, rather then letting out hatred divide us!  Give hate a chance!

• Love 16

One of the twins won! (I can't tell the difference)

ETA: Liz won. Austin came in a stood next to her. Get ready for a hairy HOH bed!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

One of the twins won! (I can't tell the difference)

ETA: Liz won. Austin came in a stood next to her. Get ready for a hairy HOH bed!D

On the one hand, that means another week of Austin. On the other, it MAY be bye bye Basic Becky. But I predict James and JMac noms.

I really wish it had been Julia instead of Liz. She wouldn't nomiate Austin (this week) but she wouldn't listen to him, either. 

• Love 3

I just realized how neat the bedrooms look as opposed to how messy they were the first few weeks this summer (I haven't really watched the feeds much this year).  The early evictees must have been the slobs this year.  Or else production makes them clean up on Thursdays. 

I just realized how neat the bedrooms look as opposed to how messy they were the first few weeks this summer (I haven't really watched the feeds much this year).  The early evictees must have been the slobs this year.  Or else production makes them clean up on Thursdays. 

Production does make them clean up on Thursdays.

I did not need that visual.

NO ONE DID!!

• Love 2

Does Vanessa think dressing like a Cabbage Patch Kid is fashionable? Everything about this person is ridiculous. I can't handle it.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 7

Yay! I would have preferred Julia to keep Van safe, but Liz works. Try not to eff up what should be a safe week, Van!

I hope Liz really does like Austin because she's going to get a lot of alone time with him. Ick.

What was the HOH comp?

• Love 3