Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Best I can tell, Jackie, Steve, Becky, John, and James. Steve drew houseguest's choice, and I think James pulled Becky's name, so there should be one more but I didn't hear any other names when Jackie and Shelli were talking about it. I cannot for the life of me think of who John is, but Jackie said his name several times.

ETA: duh, he's the dentist.

Edited by Turtle

Is John...dentist guy, or is that Steve? I think it's dentist guy. Steve's the college student engineer dude...right? 

I'll accept it now that there will be recruits on every season. As long as they learn as they go, then I'm fine with it. It's ridiculous, yes, but at this point, it's just bound to be a thing. 

(edited)

I hope Jase is our soon. Somehow, on both the CBS show & now on the live feed he thinks he is the host or something. He is so annoying. He is talking over everyone so he can top their story. Also, everybody looks like everyone else from every season. I know the shows have a role to fill ie...beauty queen, the mom, the person from Boston but here everybody actually look like people from other seasons. Not too creative. So, I'm all down for annoying Jase going home first. Of course, he's a guy and probably won't. I don't think it's allowed for s dude to go home first on any reality show. It's sorta a law. LOL!!!!

Also, Jackie is annoying me in the social room (what's the official name this year?) with her hair. Girl! Leave your hair the hell alone. It's still on your head. It ain't going anywhere!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
(edited)

Steve picked Jason for veto, so he's the sixth player. There are have-nots too- Da'Vonne and Austin definitely, maybe Becky, not sure who else.

Totally agree about Jackie- it's so annoying!!

Edited by Turtle

Austin is not nearly as socially aware as i originally thought.  Jace might sink him too.

I'm worried for Steve.  The scene with Vanessa was rather painful.  He reminds me of Cochran on his first Survivor season.  Just very, very awkward.

• Love 1

I'm liking Steve. I don't think he's nearly as awkward as Cochran or Ian, and he seems like a decent guy. He's also a big fan and so might actually do some strategizing. Plus, Jace is terrible and I don't think I can handle him for long. Seems like there are more real fans than usual this season- a bunch of these people are really familiar with how the feeds work, and the dish and why come on, and past seasons or players.

Vb68, from the first episode I thought I was going to like Austin. I was wrong.

• Love 2
(edited)

Jase & Austin can exit stage left. Thank you. Right now, there are too many people and I will have a better idea how everything will play out with BOB, POV and next weeks vote. The kitchen bar is so confusing to me. It goes in every direction and is in the way of the plotting in the kitchen. Is Jackie trying to annoy me on purpose? Gawd! I wish she would assume Amanda's position and go to bed and shut up.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1

I'm intrigued. Seemingly no huge dominating alliance, people making moves, not afraid to target the players. I like it. If they do backdoor Jace, it will be glorious. 

From the interviews I felt that the women were way stronger than the men, and I definitely still feel that way. Aubrey seems to be positioning herself well. Haven't heard much about Da'vonne or Vanessa, but my guess is they're laying low in the beginning, which I think is smart. All three of them are pretty popular right off the bat and are likely to be favored by production. My early prediction is that one of them takes this thing.

Vb68, from the first episode I thought I was going to like Austin. I was wrong.

I'm right there with you.

I'm trying to figure out who all is in on the boot Jace plan.  Is it everybody but Jace and Austin?

• Love 1

Watching Jace, I'm thinking his problem is he's simply trying too hard to entertain the live cameras.

Maybe he'll be ok, once the novelty wears off and we can see the actual him.

Pardon me, though, if I don't hold my breath.

• Love 1
(edited)

No Jace and Austin are horrible.

Ugh Vanessa's bawling again. This is getting old quick and going to irritate her roommates. I do have empathy (when I went to University the 1st month I cried each night all night but I lived alone so wasn't being a pain in other people's ass & I wasn't in TV/live feeds blubbering and babbling).

She doesn't need the $ so that's probably influencing this besides being a homebody/codependent.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 1

Damn.  Vanessa is flat-out cracking up.  I guess she's finding out carrying on a facade for a couple of hours at a poker table vs. carrying on that facade 24/7 are two entirely different things.

• Love 1

Cameras are all on HOH room, which seems weird. Guess they didn't think Vanessa sobbing was very entertaining. But where is everyone else?

It sounds like almost everyone is in on the Jace plan. Definitely Audrey, Meg, Clay, Jackie, Shelli, Jason, and James. Almost definitely Da'Vonne, Steve, John, Jeff, and James. Probably Becky but no one seems sure. Not Liz because she's close to Jace and Austin. I think a backdoor for first eviction would be great, but I'm not sure that many people can keep a secret for that long.

I need to go to sleep! No self control over here, at all.

(edited)

Meg's eyes, face, lips, vocal tone hair color all make her a dead ringer for Becky from early seasons of Roseanne she's just missing the shaved up bob, the bitchy attitude, and funny remarks.

The HOH room is pretty. Oh dear Clay is singing. Then Audrey and Meg join in. They all stink.

Yuck back to the 2 Fratboys Neanderthals. They're just babbling stupid shit rapid fire but did mention they're fucked. And that they think Kirsten Storms is hot and one of the girls from One Tree Hill ....alllllll the actresses they ever had a role on that show is gorgeous but Making a guess theyre talking about Sophia Bush. Jase talks about how hot he thinks he looks in the backyard photos. RME

Edited by Petunia13
(edited)

Here we go!  Audrey is laying in the HOH bed and just found a letter to James that he has 24 hours to pick two other people for Team America!

ETA: Maybe it said he had to choose  the Have-Nots, but from what she read aloud it sounded like Team America.  Or maybe I'm just tired.

Edited by vb68

I was surprised on the show when we saw Vanessa get very emotional when she said goodbye to her girlfriend. I mean, I get it, this is a big deal, but it's not THAT big of a deal. So I was surprised by how weepy she was getting. Now that I see her on the live feeds, well, it makes the show make a lot more sense. Talk about a codependent personality! Lordy. I suspect she'll get over it, though, as soon a she gloams on to another HG (not romantically, just as a close friend). 

• Love 2
(edited)

DaVonne and Audery talked game. Said Shelli's social game has been good the last few days. Audrey said she's unclear about Vanessa game. DaVonne said she will work on her to keep her from working with the guys. YAASSS.

I love these two coping out their pray.

tumblr_nqjm3nBtBf1qzam6zo1_500.png

tumblr_nqjm3nBtBf1qzam6zo2_500.png

If I had to bet, I put money on Vanessa faking that whole deal.

Im seeing that too. Shes crying and all but these dummies are telling their game to her. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1
(edited)

I could see Vanessa faking, but idk if that is the best strategic move. Look at Dawn in Survivor. People don't tend to respect basket-cases and are usually a bit resentful of players so emotionally manipulative. But maybe it will work out for Vanessa if at the end she says it was strategy.

I am also much more impressed with Meg than I thought I would be. From watching BBAD, girl's not annoying at all and has a good social game. Not Joey 2.0 as I'd initially feared. Clay also appears to have a strong social game.

Edited by delicatecutter

Considering how many people seem to be overplaying right now, Vanessa coming off as a basket case might actually help her. If it keeps her safe for a couple of weeks while they're all busy taking eachother out, she'll have plenty of time to recover and build relationships. 

I don't think Vanessa's faking it, though. She seemed genuinely frustrated by the treatment of Steve, missing her girlfriend, and that she could tell everyone was lying, constantly. The one thing that stuck out to me was that she apparently said she's never had to lie, which we know is a blatant lie. So, maybe. We might have to wait until the POV show to find out. 

Vanessa could very well be riding this game out as a free agent the next few weeks til some of the weaker players leave. Maybe she'll slide into an alliance or somewhere down the line she'll ne a great swing vote to knock out a strong player. Depending the twists and how tight the alliances are she could benefit possibly.

I think even with all the crying she displayed, that went on for a good two hours, she did a good job taking in what Jeff and Jace was feeding her and playing psychology.

I did a big 180 on Jace in the course of the night. Started out hating him, but really enjoyed his crazy man vibe later on. I'm also glad that he's onto Audrey's game as I get a vague Amanda Zuckerman-vibe from her. 

• Love 1

I did a big 180 on Jace in the course of the night. Started out hating him, but really enjoyed his crazy man vibe later on. I'm also glad that he's onto Audrey's game as I get a vague Amanda Zuckerman-vibe from her. 

Yeah I don't want to see Jace leave this early as he could one to make some bold, moves early on where Steve seems to be just there.   But if Jace is "annoying" people I can see why they'd want him gone as some might be like "90 days of Jace will drive me over the cliff so lets backdoor him and vote him out now".    

Anyone know what the 'advantage" is that Vanessa and Da'vonne got?    

Vanessa seriously boo-hooing about missing her gf.. for hours?  Claiming the game is too mean? (already)      Only just watching BBAD. not live feed so don't know what I missed.

Maybe it's strategy..but can't imagine being that pathetic and annoying works well for anything.  You wouldn't be in my alliance.

Thought she would be very strong and interesting this season.  Very disappointing.

I think its very easy to get in there for a couple weeks and have nothing happen and then start to talk yourself into things happening on the wrong days.  They haven't got into a routine yet so I could see them telling themselves that something has to happen because they have been there so long.

When will Jase and his unfortunate tattoo be leaving? Like, next week, right? He keeps making faces to the camera and is so aware of them and playing to them. Gawd! I want him gone.

• Love 1
(edited)

They've only been in there for like a week lol!

For some reason I thought it was longer.  My bad.  They're just delusional.

Audrey seems like she's playing very hard.  I think she'll either be the leader of a strong alliance or alienate people quickly and be gone quickly.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 1

Ah, my first time this summer seeing Jeff's annoying face and bad interviews. Must be POV time.

(Hello, all old and new Live Feeders! Can't wait to spend the summer bitching about how loud people chew with the rest of you!)

DaVonne wants Audrey gone. All because shes gaming too hard. Jason agrees. Hell I agree.

Yeah DaVonne & Jason have caught on real quick to Audrey's game.   I'm sure Grodner will work overtime to keep Audrey around but not a good first week for Audrey as her over playing is quite bad.  

• Love 2

Yeah DaVonne & Jason have caught on real quick to Audrey's game.   I'm sure Grodner will work overtime to keep Audrey around but not a good first week for Audrey as her over playing is quite bad.  

Yeah, I don't think Grodner will let Audrey, the first transgender houseguest, leave first.  Hell, I think she'll try and protect her from going second, as well.  But Da'Vonne and Jason are both definitely on to her.  Jace seems to be, too, but not to the same degree.

Nonetheless, Da'Vonne and Jason have both agreed that Jace still needs to go first.

• Love 4

Yeah, I don't think Grodner will let Audrey, the first transgender houseguest, leave first.

Agreed. Well good thing they can make up whatever twists they want each week so that everything works out the way production wants! Audrey on her way out the door? No eviction the first week! Twisty!

• Love 2