Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Or here's an idea - 

Carole: "Bethenny said you're a dumb bitch who didn't get a patent for your doomed nail polish collection!"

Kristen: "She did? Oh god, who gives a shit? Are you ready for another martini?"

This is the way it would go if Kristen were a confident, self-possessed business woman. But, she is not. She is a dim witted, dull woman on a reality show who is desperate for airtime. 

NEXT!

The funniest thing about the Carole/Kristen scene...

Kristen told Carole I feel exed out....Carole drops the you're dumb bomb.....and WALKS AWAY from Kristen

Bwahahahahaha!

• Love 7

I thought Ricky's was a real low end chain. Kadooz to Kristen for knowing that is where the money is as Heather pointed out when she asked if Sonja was going to sell to K-mart. 

Nail polish in funky weird colors is great for that demographic. Toothpaste not so much. Just sayn'

• Love 4
(edited)

Err....is that bad???....I wanted this as my avatar but it doesn't fit

GIF-Bunny-unrolls-toilet-paper..gif

Kristen doesn't bring anything to the show for me. The only funny thing she said was her first season where she described Ramona/Sonja as the 2 crazy drunk aunts...got nothin else for her

Nope not bad just BADASSED!

I particularly liked the cotton and cork comment.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

They have tampon string shields, though they aren't peel and stick.  They are called "underwear" or "panties," lol.  Not that Brandi (or Sonja) would know much about those!

Yes as you mention, the conventional shield appears elusive to them. I believe the peel and stick system will be the key to its success.

• Love 3
(edited)

Nope not bad just BADASSED!

I particularly liked the cotton and cork comment.

Thanks Giselle

When the opening tag line is I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed...but at least I'm pretty....you're already telling people you're kind of dumb.

Plus...I'm mean....don't let the innocent bunny fool ya

Yes as you mention, the conventional shield appears elusive to them. I believe the peel and stick system will be the key to its success.

Since Kristen and Brandi are friends (allegedly)....Kristen can work with Brandi and do an off set of her Brand with colorful tampons

They can call it A POP OF POOSAY (Sorry in advance....don't know what words I am allowed to use on this site)

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7
(edited)

I'm seriously contemplating taking this show off the DVR. It's getting worse each week. Now, they have made it so that Bethanny is in every f'in' scene so I can't even FF'd through her. 

She's unwatchable and thus the show is, as well. 

Too bad as I liked the rest- even Carole was getting better- and "new" Ramona was growing on me. But The Bethenny Breakdown Hour, AKA Don't Watch Me but Just Watch Me as I Spit in Everyone's Face Because I'm so F'in Superior, is becoming a downer.

I'm amused as the ratings circling the drain agree with me. That's all that's amusing about her, though. She's horrible.

Edited by Roxy
  • Love 9

I'm seriously contemplating taking this show off the DVR. It's getting worse each week. Now, they have made it so that Bethanny is in every f'in' scene so I can't even FF'd through her. 

She's unwatchable and thus the show is, as well. 

Too bad as I liked the rest- even Carole was getting better- and "new" Ramona was growing on me. But The Bethenny Breakdown Hour, AKA Don't Watch Me but Just Watch Me as I Spit in Everyone's Face Because I'm so F'in Superior, is becoming a downer.

I'm amused as the ratings circling the drain agree with me. That's all that's amusing about her, though. She's horrible.

Roxy- Don't do it. Just have fun snarking along. You can't leave us.
  • Love 6

Thanks Giselle

When the opening tag line is I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed...but at least I'm pretty....you're already telling people you're kind of dumb.

Since Kristen and Brandi are friends (allegedly)....Kristen can work with Brandi and do an off set of her Brand with colorful tampons

They can call it A POP OF POOSAY (Sorry in advance....don't know what words I am allowed to use on this site)

It's not "alleged". Kristin has confirmed the friendship. There's a link in her thread where she mentions Brandi. It shouldn't take you long to find it since its in Kristin's thread. :-D
  • Love 2

It's not "alleged". Kristin has confirmed the friendship. There's a link in her thread where she mentions Brandi. It shouldn't take you long to find it since its in Kristin's thread. :-D

Both Kristen and Brandi have talked about their friendship, they have been friends a long time.

• Love 2

Um okay gee thanks...when I have a bout of insomnia....I know where to go for a sleep aid. LOL

hi greeneyed lady <3

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm so tired of hearing Heather say that. Jeez. Does she think she has "street cred"? I was born in the Bronx and spent a good deal of my childhood there and I've never heard the phrase "skully cap" until this bitch. STAHP.

Heather has street cred by association. She once worked for P. Diddy's fashion line. Don't you know that makes her a straight up mofo'ing gangsta?

I was curious about Heather's ridiculous "Holla" tagline so I looked it up and found this definition/explanation on an internet slang site.

Here's the link:

Internet Slang Holla

Maybe someone can explain to me why a NYC business woman on a reality TV show would use it?

Holla%20Meaning_zpsshb1cnnw.jpg

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Well you better read slowly.

Hi KungFuBunny <3

I would prefer to set up shop and make some Statement necklaces for Luanne.

Now that I've thought about it....tampons might work...I can get a Kelly Bensimone glue gun and connect a bunch of them making a neck collar

• Love 1

Nope.  I read it just fine. I took that to mean you were laughing at her because she spoke incorrectly. If I assumed that falsely, I stand corrected.

There were at least two self-mocking references in that post.  I was making fun of myself for being a loon who yells at the TV and also uses the wrong pronouns.  But I guess those weren't obvious enough.

I edit fiction, mostly, for a living.  I know the difference between casual, informal language and the strictly correct version.  I often suggest that authors change something that's formally correct and break the rules of grammar to be truer to the voice of a character or to the tone of the narrative.  So I didn't really need three paragraphs on how writers write, based on a joke about an incorrect pronoun case spoken by someone who maybe is and maybe isn't much of a writer on a reality show..  But I guess I was standing in the right place at the right time, so I got one anyway.  Now maybe we both feel better.  I know I do.

Just between you and I, there's nothing you wrote that I disagree with. ;o)

• Love 6

Whether Kristen is boring or not, it shouldn't be up to Bethenny who she interacts with at group functions. She is really getting out of hand. I felt so bad for Heather. Bethenny makes it impossible for some HW's to do their jobs since B is getting 95% of the camera time.

This is becoming unwatchable.

• Love 12

The proof that Kristin really is dumb is that she took Carole at her word re: what Bethenny supposedly said.  

Never trust the word of someone who can't wait to run and tell you about some shitty thing another person said about you.  They are obviously trying to cause trouble, and they just might be willing to slant their report in order to maximize its effect.

Duh. 

That is what she ought to call one of her nail polish colors.  "DUH."  Or maybe "DUHmb  Blonde."  

• Love 12

Maybe this has been brought up, but in this episode Sonja says no other girls before Bethenny shared sources.  Didn't Heather volunteer and provide all sorts pf experts for the toaster oven?  That's really annoying retconning there.

• Love 14

I have been a bit of a Beth apologist. Sure she is brusque & often a bit rude, but it's a "just Bethannys way" kind of thing. I can even understand her behavior at the Berkshire with what is going on with her life. I draw the line with her constant dismissal of Kristin. Starting with the "I'm falling asleep now" response to Kristen feeling left out of the bday party and ending with the complete rudeness of this past episode. No one deserves that treatment. I don't care if she just got into it with LuAnne and planned on having a talk with Heather, that doesn't excuse you from being at least civil to another of your coworkers. How can she justify completely treating Kristin as a non-entity (stop snickering, I know many of you do but we don't have to be in the same room as her)? Like it or not, she signed up for this job, with these women & she can't just choose to ignore some. That's not how it works.

Also, I was hesitant to believe the focus this season would be on Bethanny, but at Ramonas party, was there a convo shown that was not including or about Bethanny? Again, Ramonas party!

• Love 11

Maybe this has been brought up, but in this episode Sonja says no other girls before Bethenny shared sources.  Didn't Heather volunteer and provide all sorts pf experts for the toaster oven?  That's really annoying retconning there.

Of course. But Sonja would never credit Heather.

• Love 10

It's not self titling if Bethenny is using the same vernacular as the industry. What is she to do? Call herself a reality TV "participant?" By all means Bethenny was the break out star from this franchise, like it or not.

Goddamn Annette Funichello all the way! And girl's still got it, draws the eye.

OK but it's still dumb.  LOL

Here is what I don't get about businesswoman Heather.  She has been told repeatedly her "holla" blows, her nicknaming people on first meeting them sucks, and her tough chick from the Berkshires doesn't work.  Why does she perpetuate these images and behaviors.  Maybe she would need a drop in sales.  I do think it is time for Heather to explore a round of rhinoplasty.  Her nose continues to grow as she ages.

• Love 5

Oh, you're looking for Sonja to give credit to Heather after Sonja was so ungrateful to Heather and had the nerve to be upset that Heather was upset with just how ungrateful she was?

Here is what I don't get about businesswoman Heather.  She has been told repeatedly her "holla" blows, her nicknaming people on first meeting them sucks, and her tough chick from the Berkshires doesn't work.  Why does she perpetuate these images and behaviors.  Maybe she would need a drop in sales.  I do think it is time for Heather to explore a round of rhinoplasty.  Her nose continues to grow as she ages.

She hasn't though. Heather's been on for three seasons now, and only when Bethenny snitted "Why can't we use people's names?" did it become some huge issue about how everyone hates the nicknaming. I've said it before and I'll continue to say it: Heather is not the only one who uses nicknames. I don't how many seasons I've heard LuAnn call Sonja "Sahn." I've also heard LuAnn call Heather "Heth." I want to say that LuAnn might have called Kelly "Kel," but don't quote me on that.

Bethenny's passive aggressive, "Why can't we just use our full names?" when Heather called her Beth isn't exactly a repeat reminder. That said, I'll also add that we've yet to hear Heather ever refer to Bethenny as Beth since that moment.

• Love 10

I stopped watching RHONY shortly after Bethenny left so this is my first season with Heather.  Was she as nosy and bossy in previous seasons?  

• Love 3

I stopped watching RHONY shortly after Bethenny left so this is my first season with Heather.  Was she as nosy and bossy in previous seasons?  

Yes, but she was locking horns with the likes of Ramona, Sonja, and the truly unhinged (Aviva).

• Love 3

Sonja has addressed this in her crazy Sonja way. According to her (S) she "hired" the photographer. Now I don't know if that's delusional Sonja talk or she's implying it's just like how Ramona "planned" Scary Island. So I'm thinking Bravo footed the bill and Heather was just there to boss everyone around. (Slight sarcasm there)

I finally watched the whole show. Some things that I don't think have been mentioned:

1) John asking Dorinda "when is everyone leaving?" at the dinner table after the toasts

2) Ramona looking seriously agitated that the restaurant Bethenny chose lacked a plethora of men - as if B was supposed to provide them

3) Ramona - bless her heart - referring to Mario's behavior as a "phase." Guess she figures that all she needs to do is wait it out.

I was proud of Sonja's decorum at the summit until she mentioned the bustier. But at least she wasn't as much of an embarrassment as Kristen. Damn, you'd think Josh would have given her some tips on these meetings. And her nail polish names turned out to be dumb. "Mommy Reality?" What does that mean? I'm not a mom and would probably stay away from that on name alone.

• Love 5
(edited)

Kristin is perilously close to "friend of housewives" status.

Maybe I'm a terrible person, but aside from the Kristin interaction, I enjoyed Bethenny a hell of a lot for one of the first times this season. I thought that she eventually articulated her issues with Heather well and took ownership for what she did there. I loved that she called LuAnn on being a pot stirrer with rehashing the Berkshires. Don't feign concern as a way of adding your two cents. And I loved that she brought Sonja to a real meeting (yes I know it was also self promotion). But love her or hate her, she has used the Apprentice and then RH to springboard herself to success. The chick has hustle. So, to her I'm sure someone like Kristin "I'm pretty!" is reflexively like nails on a chalkboard for B. Which leads me to...

The Kristin thing. Bethenny really should have said "listen, I've had a few cocktails, I'm ready to go home, I know you want to talk, but let's table it til tomorrow." Walking away was rude (though part of me was just like she's hit her wall of manufactured drama tonight and now she's out!) Kristin coming across so rehearsed probably didn't help much.

>But while I have previously found Kristin rather innocuous, she is starting to bug this season. She complains that B doesn't show up to things, but then makes faces when she does. She complains about feeling boxed out, but I never see her make an effort. She showed up to AOA, said an awkward hello and ran away two seconds later. Then pouted with the sad puppy face. I really question if the woman has any social skills. She's friends with Heather and Carole (the relative newbies) but has she made inroads with any one else? Don't get me wrong, Bethenny was rude, but Kristin acts like quite the princess when things are not going her way.

Edited by The Evil One
  • Love 15
(edited)

Thanks Giselle

Why tuck and hide when everybody seems to be wearing  punani flashing skirts!, I'm thinking Tampon Extensions. Colorful, swishin' in the wind, or bejeweled and crystalized hanging  like the love crystals doing jack shit in RHOC Shannon's bedroom. It could be a big seller to the lovely ladies working on the block. ;-D

You know Sonja would buy one of everything.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 5

I finally watched the whole show. Some things that I don't think have been mentioned:

2) Ramona looking seriously agitated that the restaurant Bethenny chose lacked a plethora of men - as if B was supposed to provide them

Omg, I forgot about that part. It was hilarious and very Ramona - twitchiness and all. 

The other thing I forgot about was the whole "Ramona Blue" discussion. I am blonde and am feeling like I seriously need to pick up something in that color, so thanks Avery and Ramona!

• Love 1

That would result in surrendering some degree of the victim role to which she clings from time to time.   She also has to have someone other than herself to blame for her failure.  The only thing that would have been helpful was a sitdown involving a come-to-Jesus moment during which it was spelled out to her just how delusional she is and that her reality was at odds with reality, and that clearly wasn't going to happen.   Nothing would have lured her from her truth at that time.   

She truly, truly needs help.  She's obviously had a serious mental breakdown and has yet to recover.  The exploitation of the train wreck that is her life was getting to be really disturbing to me.   I don't think she's in a healthy state in which she can make sound decisions involving anything, much less those involving potentially serious financial repercussions and the one in which she agreed to continue displaying to the world her compromised mental health.  It's obvious that nobody is looking out for her, nor is anyone willing to save her from herself.   It's very sad. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm thinking Tampon Extensions. Colorful, swishin' in the wind, or bejeweled and crystalized hanging  like the love crystals doing jack shit in RHOC Shannon's bedroom.

Bwah!  You guys crack me up and gross me out all at the same time, and I love 'ya for it!  :) 

LuAnn should've let sleeping dogs lie when it came to confronting Bethenny about her behavior at the birthday dinner.  Bad idea!   I don't quite get why Kristen was on the outs from the get-go this season.  I thought several of the ladies liked her.  Carol should've kept her yap shut too and not told Kristen what Bethenny supposedly said.  There are no secrets in this group of women!

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 2

Ugh, Bethenny.  I'm sick of her already.  If she wants to be left alone, if she doesn't want to get to know new people, then get off my TV screen; sit in your hotel suite, drink Skinnygirl whatever and go away.  I thought she was nasty to Kristen; I hate it when people say, "you're just jealous" but I think that's Bethenny's deal with her, not really jealousy though.  I mean we live in a world where if you're young and thin and tall and blonde you have a better chance of getting cash and prizes than if you don't look like that, maybe Bethenny resent Kristen because she feels Kristen has had everything handed to her, that she doesn't need to be smart because she is pretty.

I think Bethenny is on this show because she doesn't want her company to fold.  Her entire gimmick was "single girl in NYC, meets guy, gets married, has baby and lives happily ever after in NYC."  Well the fairy tale is over and Bethenny might be afraid that her customers might be over her too, so she goes on RHONYC to show everybody that she's still here and she's okay.  

• Love 12

Oh, you're looking for Sonja to give credit to Heather after Sonja was so ungrateful to Heather and had the nerve to be upset that Heather was upset with just how ungrateful she was?

She hasn't though. Heather's been on for three seasons now, and only when Bethenny snitted "Why can't we use people's names?" did it become some huge issue about how everyone hates the nicknaming. I've said it before and I'll continue to say it: Heather is not the only one who uses nicknames. I don't how many seasons I've heard LuAnn call Sonja "Sahn." I've also heard LuAnn call Heather "Heth." I want to say that LuAnn might have called Kelly "Kel," but don't quote me on that.

Bethenny's passive aggressive, "Why can't we just use our full names?" when Heather called her Beth isn't exactly a repeat reminder. That said, I'll also add that we've yet to hear Heather ever refer to Bethenny as Beth since that moment.

I know.  This is where I fell editing matters - with some situations they'd show the past scene to contradict the blatent lie Sonja said but they want to build up Bethenny and I guess it's at the expense of others.

• Love 6

That would result in surrendering some degree of the victim role to which she clings from time to time.   She also has to have someone other than herself to blame for her failure.  The only thing that would have been helpful was a sitdown involving a come-to-Jesus moment during which it was spelled out to her just how delusional she is and that her reality was at odds with reality, and that clearly wasn't going to happen.   Nothing would have lured her from her truth at that time.   

She truly, truly needs help.  She's obviously had a serious mental breakdown and has yet to recover.  The exploitation of the train wreck that is her life was getting to be really disturbing to me.   I don't think she's in a healthy state in which she can make sound decisions involving anything, much less those involving potentially serious financial repercussions and the one in which she agreed to continue displaying to the world her compromised mental health.  It's obvious that nobody is looking out for her, nor is anyone willing to save her from herself.   It's very sad.

I agree. That's why I didn't see the Skinnygirl summit as an exercise in Bethenny taking Sonja under her wing and mentoring her so much as Bethenny kind of showing off. I think if Bethenny really cared about Sonja, she would give her some hard truths about the people she surrounded herself with, and apparently gave lots of money to in the building of the so-called Sonja Morgan Collection. Ironically, that's what Heather did (and the others, including Josh, a branding and marketing professional), but they get called out as unsupportive, and Bethenny gets praise as a real friend and a true professional.

I truly wonder when Sonja will have her come-to-Jesus moment. The default judgment and bankruptcy proceedings are sure taking awhile!

• Love 10

Why tuck and hide when everybody seems to be wearing  punani flashing skirts!, I'm thinking Tampon Extensions. Colorful, swishin' in the wind, or bejeweled and crystalized hanging  like the love crystals doing jack shit in RHOC Shannon's bedroom. It could be a big seller to the lovely ladies working on the block. ;-D

You know Sonja would buy one of everything.

roflmao.gif

Ooh I love your entrepreneurialism!!!

For the crystal ones...Feng Shui your Flo

Add some holiday ones...with dangling buttons that say Kiss Me I'm Irish and horny...or a santa ornament that says Ho Ho Ho

Dare we steal a saying and call thee specialty tampons - TAjazzled?

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm not sure how far this Pop of Colors nail Polish will go. Whatever happened to her fitness video?

This is why I think there are just manufacturers laying in wait for a Housewife to sink their money into a venture that will likely be futile for them but will pay the manufacturers bills.  Then they wait for the next newest housewife (JIm Edmond's wife?) to sink money into a failing business venture.

I don't see Kristen actually being involved in ANY business meetings w/o Bravo's cameras in tow.  Not that they are idiots for striking while the iron is hot, but I would be willing to bet those in business know that these women are a dime a dozen and are just looking for quick $$ from them to pay for their vanity project.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 3

So Kristen comes sideways at Bethenny with an obnoxious "I'm so glad you have the time to Google me" opening, and yet Bethenny is rude for disengaging? Kristen appears to have no introspective faculty whatsoever. Attack Dorinda's boyfriend in Dorinda's house while eating Dorinda's food and sleeping in one of Dorinda's boyfriend - why on earth would Dorinda respond unpleasantly? All Kristen did was paint a totally different picture vis-a-vis consent than what transpired! Whine to Josh that he never "brings flowers home" - how *dare* Josh then reciprocally wonder why she never prepares dinner! I read on this board about Bethenny's "poor me" propensities - and I can't disagree that she seems to mythologize her experiences in an almost Dickensian manner. But if we're talking about victims, it seems Kristen - no matter if she's the aggressor or not in a situation - is always one in her own right. Poor, beleaguered, thirty-seven-year-old Kristen, always boxed out at social events (I mean, it's not like she could start a narratively compelling conversation on her own), dismissed by Bethenny (why, oh, why might Bethenny not want to talk to her when the segue is snide and sneering?), abused by her husband (the one who buys her diamonds and provided her with a full-time nanny so she could take a break whenever she needed to), violated by John (and in front of her husband! And a tv camera! Which were both there . . . when she was aggressively grinding on and backing it up into him), and assaulted by Ramona (okay, I'll give her that one) only to be revictimized by her with that bouquet of yellow roses.

*eta: "sleeping in one of Dorinda's *beds*"

• Love 20
(edited)
and apparently gave lots of money to in the building of the so-called Sonja Morgan Collection.

No, that's NOT the impression I got at all of those slimy-looking characters around Sonja, who keep saying they're "in talks" when asked where the Sonja clothes are gonna be distributed.  Sonja has no dough to give anyone, let alone those creeps.  They must have made some deal with Sonja to use her name & appear on the show (for promotional purposes) & that's probably all she could afford to do.

Um, here's an eye-opener for you on Sonja's situation.  I just passed Sonja's townhouse once again.  It was 85 today & humid as fuck.  And yet she had ALL of her windows wide open.  When I got back home to my place (a few blocks away), I was blasting my air conditioner.  Um, so why in the fuckety fuck would Sonja have all her windows wide open in this disgusting weather?  Maybe cuz she can't afford air conditioning, just as she can't afford heat or hot water?

So Kristen comes sideways at Bethenny with an obnoxious "I'm so glad you have the time to Google me" opening, and yet Bethenny is rude for disengaging?

Kristen's approach was all wrong, BUT Bethenny was absolutely wrong to just walk away from her.  Here's the thing -- she's not just walking away from some irritating anonymous person trying to engage her on the street.  That's something probably every New Yorker does every day.  No.  This is someone she works with -- who she is paid to interact with.  

What Bethenny did to Kristen speaks volumes.  As I've said in threads for previous eps, Bethenny is running this show.  If she wants to interact, she will.  If she doesn't feel like it, she won't.  Yup, Satan Andy is letting her get away with this bullshit.

I mean, seriously, can anyone imagine treating a co-worker this way?  Yes, it was unbelievably rude & nasty & just downright thoughtless & cruel.  In most work environments this behavior (of Bethenny's) would simply NOT be tolerated.  But Bethenny & Satan Andy must think it's cute & charming & entertaining to treat the pretty gal like crap & make her look like a fool.  And Kristen didn't exactly make it difficult for this to happen.

I'm finding Bethenny very, very difficult to watch this season.  And it's interesting she mentions in her Bravo blog (as she did in her last one also) she won't be crying anymore this season.  Oh except we see in the previews she's crying her head off yet again in the next ep.  I bet she's mentioning the crying is gonna stop cuz she had her assistants/slaves plugged into comments on the show & got that viewers have mostly lost patience with her non-stop crying.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 22

So Kristen comes sideways at Bethenny with an obnoxious "I'm so glad you have the time to Google me" opening, and yet Bethenny is rude for disengaging? Kristen appears to have no introspective faculty whatsoever. Attack Dorinda's boyfriend in Dorinda's house while eating Dorinda's food and sleeping in one of Dorinda's boyfriend - why on earth would Dorinda respond unpleasantly? All Kristen did was paint a totally different picture vis-a-vis consent than what transpired! Whine to Josh that he never "brings flowers home" - how *dare* Josh then reciprocally wonder why she never prepares dinner! I read on this board about Bethenny's "poor me" propensities - and I can't disagree that she seems to mythologize her experiences in an almost Dickensian manner. But if we're talking about victims, it seems Kristen - no matter if she's the aggressor or not in a situation - is always one in her own right. Poor, beleaguered, thirty-seven-year-old Kristen, always boxed out at social events (I mean, it's not like she could start a narratively compelling conversation on her own), dismissed by Bethenny (why, oh, why might Bethenny not want to talk to her when the segue is snide and sneering?), abused by her husband (the one who buys her diamonds and provided her with a full-time nanny so she could take a break whenever she needed to), violated by John (and in front of her husband! And a tv camera! Which were both there . . . when she was aggressively grinding on and backing it up into him), and assaulted by Ramona (okay, I'll give her that one) only to be revictimized by her with that bouquet of yellow roses.

I just googled Pop Of Color Trademark and this came up

POP OF COLOR

By: The Procter & Gamble Company  

Laundry stain removers, laundry detergents

Perfect for these industries

Words that describe this logo

•Cosmetics and Cleaning Products

laundry   stain   removers      laundry   detergents   

This is a brand page for the POP OF COLOR trademark by The Procter & Gamble Company in Cincinnati, OH, 45202. Write a review about a product or service associated with this POP OF COLOR trademark. Or, contact the owner The Procter & Gamble Company of the POP OF COLOR trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the POP OF COLOR trademark.

On Thursday, July 28, 2011,  a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for POP OF COLOR by The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The USPTO has given the POP OF COLOR trademark serial number of 85383525. The current federal status of this trademark filing is REGISTERED. The correspondent listed for POP OF COLOR is ALISON TAN of THE PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY, 299 E 6TH ST, CINCINNATI, OH 45202-3216 . The POP OF COLOR trademark is filed in the category of Cosmetics and Cleaning Products . The description provided to the USPTO for POP OF COLOR is Laundry stain removers, laundry detergents.

• Love 3
Dare we steal a saying and call thee specialty tampons - TAjazzled?

Shhhhh!!!!!  You'll wake the ghost of Cindy Barshop! ;)

For as clueless as Kristen is, at least she got some product to market that is actually deliverable to consumers.  Maybe she should try mentoring Sonja next!

The whole Lu/Beth scene got me thinking: it seems to me that Lu had more to do last season when she was a Friend Of.  I'm hoping there's some pirate action in T&C in the next couple of weeks.

• Love 4
(edited)

I have been a bit of a Beth apologist. Sure she is brusque & often a bit rude, but it's a "just Bethannys way" kind of thing..................we don't have to be in the same room as her)? Like it or not, she signed up for this job, with these women & she can't just choose to ignore some. That's not how it works.

I like Bethenny and never considered myself to be a Bethenny apologist. I don't need to try to offer up my theories on why she said or did whatever. I enjoy Bethenny because she's smart, she's quick and witty and she makes me laugh. We can't honestly say that about too many of the HWs.

Kristen is a non-entity to me and I liked watching her reaction to Bethenny walking away and refusing to engage her. Yes, Bethenny signed up for the show but where does it say that she can't ignore some of the others? If I were Bethenny, I'd ignore Kristen too.

These women aren't perfect........far from it. And I doubt we would want them to be. We might all die of boredom if they were.

Thank you for summarizing Kristen for me. I didn't watch the past few seasons so Heather and Kristen are as new to me as Dorinda is to all of you.

Not only do I think that Kristen is incapable of starting a compelling conversation, I doubt she could participate in one as well.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 11

There's nothing unique in the RH series about Bethenny walking away from a conversation she didn't want to have.  It's been done by other HWs on this and every other franchise I have watched. We have also seen refusals to talk to other HWs, walking away, starting shit, not starting shit, blah blah. It's not new and not noteworthy. 

• Love 20

Shhhhh!!!!!  You'll wake the ghost of Cindy Barshop! ;)

For as clueless as Kristen is, at least she got some product to market that is actually deliverable to consumers.  Maybe she should try mentoring Sonja next!

The whole Lu/Beth scene got me thinking: it seems to me that Lu had more to do last season when she was a Friend Of.  I'm hoping there's some pirate action in T&C in the next couple of weeks.

I want Luanne camel riding in T&C...heck I'll even take skittish horse plus Luanne

• Love 4
(edited)

I liked LuAnn, Carole and Dorinda defending Heather! I bet there was actually more, and that's why Beth backed down. She realized there was gonna be blowback for her behavior.

Actually, when Beth went up to apologize, I was wishing Heather would just say "OK" and walk away. But of course B had to ramble on and on and eventually Heather kept having to say more in response. I was also yelling, "Don't apologize!" (to Heather).

Roxy The Bethenny Breakdown Hour, AKA Don't Watch Me but Just Watch Me as I Spit in Everyone's Face Because I'm so F'in Superior

This should be her tagline!

izabella Lu may have approached Beth to say she was concerned about her meltdown over the meatball solely to bring drama for the camera, but Lu was not wrong.  At all.  Beth dissolved into tears at that table, and there was no reason she should have done so.  She's been freaking weeping in every episode.

And:

LuceLu When Beth said the whole spiel to Luann about Heather rocking her and breastfeeding her, Lu was like whoa whoa whoa-- and the realization truly dawned upon her that Bethenny really is an asshole.

And:

hottesthw I didn't take what Lu said as a crime against humanity either. Bethenny broke down like a lunatic over a meatball. And Lu even said, yes, be annoyed at Heather because she was being annoying, but she wasn't doing anything to deserve a complete meltdown.

Yes to all three! I don't think Lu had nefarious intentions in bringing it up or that she was concern-trolling. Beth looks like she's in the middle of a legit nervous fucking breakdown, so it's normal to say something. Whereas it's *not* normal to cry at a damn dinner party, especially if you "don't want attention." (cough - bullshit - cough)

IslandGal140 - I had to laugh, because I say "dance, monkey, dance" to all reality show participants.

ScoobieDoobs Um, here's an eye-opener for you on Sonja's situation.  I just passed Sonja's townhouse once again.  It was 85 today & humid as fuck.  And yet she had ALL of her windows wide open.

That's. Bad.

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 12

I just googled Pop Of Color Trademark and this came up

POP OF COLOR

By: The Procter & Gamble Company  

Laundry stain removers, laundry detergents

Perfect for these industries

Words that describe this logo

•Cosmetics and Cleaning Products

laundry   stain   removers      laundry   detergents   

This is a brand page for the POP OF COLOR trademark by The Procter & Gamble Company in Cincinnati, OH, 45202. Write a review about a product or service associated with this POP OF COLOR trademark. Or, contact the owner The Procter & Gamble Company of the POP OF COLOR trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the POP OF COLOR trademark.

On Thursday, July 28, 2011,  a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for POP OF COLOR by The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The USPTO has given the POP OF COLOR trademark serial number of 85383525. The current federal status of this trademark filing is REGISTERED. The correspondent listed for POP OF COLOR is ALISON TAN of THE PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY, 299 E 6TH ST, CINCINNATI, OH 45202-3216 . The POP OF COLOR trademark is filed in the category of Cosmetics and Cleaning Products . The description provided to the USPTO for POP OF COLOR is Laundry stain removers, laundry detergents.

That's the one I referred to earlier - that we (the network) had to work with for months to figure out how to use our Talent in bumpers to sell this Pop of Color in a way that seemed organic. Ugh, I'll never forget that misery. 

Kristen looks like Stassi (VP Rules) on that website photo.  The bottles do nothing for me.  Neither does the name.  You'd think she'd leverage her blog.  Shrug.  I don't think it will fail spectacuraly as some HW ventures.  Maybe K stayed friendly with George (Aviva's father) and his fiance can use the polish in her salons.

Beth is still an open wound / raw nerve.  She screeches about what she does and doesn't want to talk about or engage in and how hard the year is on her.  So, don't do reality TV.  Pretty simple.

Kristen approached her wrong and no amount of O facing and calling after Beth is going to change that.  It most likely doesn't work on Josh either.  Who really needs to give up that look.  Wonder if Kristen is dressing him to make him 1000% unattractive to women. 

Carole and Luann were messy.  Ramona is her crazy old self.  Who was the over-pulled blonde at AOA talking about 'our kind of people'?

Heather was smart to accept Beth's apology rant and not say anything else.  If Heather tried to apologize, it would have set Beth off because it would then be about Heather suffocating Beth again.  (Not that Heather knows how to apologize but she did accept it well)

• Love 6

I think the difference between Heather and Bethenny intros is Bethenny's intros partnered with her and produced product for her.  Heather's folks although helpful weren't about money they were about image.  That may be what Sonja meant about sharing sources. 

• Love 2