Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Chat

• Start Topic

There's a lot of stuff wrong with Kylie moving out at age 18 and buying a whole house in Calabassas, but ironing is probably the least of it.

Not the least of which -- it is DULL. Kendall was right about that. Why in the world would an 18 year-old want to have a house is boring ol' Calabassas???

Seriously, there is nothing cool about Calabassas (I'm in L.A.). The celebrities who live there are there *because* it is dull and out of the way. If you want to go out to dinner in the neighborhood, better be ready for some icky chain restaurant food.

Kris is absolutely setting her up to be trapped close by (and in need of her). The only thing that would make sense is for Kylie to buy the house and flip it for profit -- not to frickin' actually live it in.

• Love 1

And pumping gas, for the kids who come from NJ.  

LOL, this made me laugh, I was a married adult before I learned (on my own) how to pump gas. I miss NJ, I didn't have to get out of my car, & the gas was cheaper.

Not the least of which -- it is DULL. Kendall was right about that. Why in the world would an 18 year-old want to have a house is boring ol' Calabassas???

I think it's a matter of her still being young & not really ready to leave home. If she buys a house in Calabassas, she's on her own, but close enough to Kris that she can always run home to mom. Kendall has been modeling for a while, & she's had to travel to lots of other places & countries for work, so she probably felt a lot more comfortable being out on her own.

I think it's a matter of her still being young & not really ready to leave home. If she buys a house in Calabassas, she's on her own, but close enough to Kris that she can always run home to mom. Kendall has been modeling for a while, & she's had to travel to lots of other places & countries for work, so she probably felt a lot more comfortable being out on her own.

It's still a terrible idea. A condo - heck - an apartment would be a better idea in Calabasas than a whole house with all of that responsibility that she's not ready for.

• Love 2

LOL, this made me laugh, I was a married adult before I learned (on my own) how to pump gas. I miss NJ, I didn't have to get out of my car, & the gas was cheaper.

Kendall wanted to get out from under Kris's watch. Now she comes and goes as she pleases. Kris isn't her modeling agent, so unless Kendall tells her the itinerary she has no idea where Kendall is. Kylie kind of has mom at her mercy and can by threatening to move she can keep Kris off her back somewhat (not getting hassled about Tyga for instance) but she can also play I need my mommy when the circumstance is warranted and have Kris taking care of whatever she needs her to take care of.

• Love 1

This is an awesome spell-check error, because as soon as I saw this, I pictured Yadi (Molina, if you're not a baseball fan) in a pink car, trying to get through a conversation with Khloe and that baby-voice thing she does. I can only imagine the look of sheer-wtf on his face listening to her.

This is funny. I had typed that on my tablet, which has a spell check mind of its own

• Love 1
(edited)

Why was Scott in the back seat? I thought he drove there by himself.

Was this episode possibly filmed around the time Bruce had that accident where a woman was killed? He was pulling a trailer when it happened.

This Pismo Beach / Oceano Beach scene was filmed back in January, if the date of this article is correct, January 28th. This person was stalking Khloe and company and the film crew once they knew Khloe was in town after looking at  Khloe's Instagram which showed her at the dunes: http://mustangnews.net/my-sort-of-dinner-date-with-the-kardashians/

The car crash occurred February 6th.

Edited by SPLAIN

I agree, he isn't the stand around swigging out of a bottle drunk at 11 am type. He's party boy who starts out with a couple just to loosen up and overcome what I think is naturally a shy type personality and once he's loosened up, he goes overboard.

Kylie is taking the same approach as Kim regarding her extensive plastic surgery. Admit to one small, minor procedure and deny everything else. Kim did the same when said the only work she had done was botox.

• Love 4

Kylie realizes she must address her new look after the media starts prying into her beauty secrets. Scott hires Kourtney as an interior designer, but soon worries that he made a mistake when the lines between work and pleasure start to get blurred.

Didn't they have this same story line with Khloe and Kourtney fighting over whether or Kourtney should be paid to help Khloe decorate her house?

• Love 3

Kim lecturing Kylie and telling her to be honest with the public about her cosmetic procedures is pure comedy gold. I don't think Kim has ever came clean about her multiple nose jobs, lipo, tummy tucks (I would list the rest but I could be here all night)

• Love 9

Kendall cracked me up sitting on the sofa telling Kim and Kylie to stop fixating on their looks and what to tell the press. Could they be any more vapid? This is a serious conversation to these imbeciles? Kendall seemed so normal in that scene.

• Love 10

I admit it, I laughed at the fake boobs conversation between Scott & Kim

So when Khloe was getting her butt done, Kim was talking like she always just drops in to get something fixed, & she was surprised she didn’t need anything done that day. I mean, they served them afternoon tea, how often do you have to show up for them to serve you snacks?

Maleka was there again, they are really pushing her.

At least Kylie finally admitted she uses fillers in her lips, but when she said she wouldn’t confirm or deny it, all I could think of was all the times she said it was lip liner, that sounds like denying it to me, & poor Kimmy feels like she sounded like she was lying when she told people Kylie just over lined. Aww, poor Kimmy, so sad. AND Kylie said she was still in school! She actually said she was home schooled, now the question is, does she know what the phrase “home schooled” means?

Kourtney is just weird, A,B,C,D,E,F,G? I don’t know how anyone can stand being in any situation where she has to make a decision, & she thinks she’s some kind of interior designer extraordinaire. When they had that whole frozen yogurt thing & showed Kourtney wandering around the store trying to decide on what kind of crunch she wanted, I thought Scott was going to explode, what is wrong with her?

• Love 6

I admit it, I laughed at the fake boobs conversation between Scott & Kim

So when Khloe was getting her butt done, Kim was talking like she always just drops in to get something fixed, & she was surprised she didn’t need anything done that day. I mean, they served them afternoon tea, how often do you have to show up for them to serve you snacks?

Maleka was there again, they are really pushing her.

At least Kylie finally admitted she uses fillers in her lips, but when she said she wouldn’t confirm or deny it, all I could think of was all the times she said it was lip liner, that sounds like denying it to me, & poor Kimmy feels like she sounded like she was lying when she told people Kylie just over lined. Aww, poor Kimmy, so sad. AND Kylie said she was still in school! She actually said she was home schooled, now the question is, does she know what the phrase “home schooled” means?

Kourtney is just weird, A,B,C,D,E,F,G? I don’t know how anyone can stand being in any situation where she has to make a decision, & she thinks she’s some kind of interior designer extraordinaire. When they had that whole frozen yogurt thing & showed Kourtney wandering around the store trying to decide on what kind of crunch she wanted, I thought Scott was going to explode, what is wrong with her?

As odd as Scott and Kourt are together, they seem to have the most real relationship on the show. There actually seems to be some depth to their feelings for each other. Scott was driving, he stopped at the froyo because he wanted to. He knew exactly what she would do, and she at least didnt tell him she'd be quick, she goes along at her own pace. I think that dynamic between them is what keeps them together.

They must have done some fancy editing on Kim's photoshoot, her gut was huge and its not because she is pregnant.

All this episode was about was how these girls are just like us.. Insecure about something, poor Kim has psoriasis. They trying so hard to be real and not so shallow, and instead came across as more shallow and vapid than ever.

• Love 4
(edited)

This episode felt like a huge filler of throwing in a bunch of stuff to get over with before Bruce's special. Kylie's hair line, Kylie's lips, Scott's house, Scott and Kendall tabloids, no Bruce, no Kris, also now that we're just a few months to Kylie being 18 they're slowing bringing in Tyga now.

Edited by Artsda

Drink every time the word "insecure" was thrown out. I feel like this episode was damage control. It was like they were hitting the viewers over the head to think that Kylie has low self esteem, which she might. She does seem to enjoy taking selfies judging from her instagram, so she must have some self esteem. I thought it was interesting in all the conversations about Kylie being insecure and her lips, no one mentioned that she was 17 years old getting fillers, even though they are temporary. Kris was absent this episode. The Kardashian spin is like whiplash. It is like if they believe their own spin and talking points, then it makes it true.

• Love 4

I really don't understand this shit about Kylie being the 'it' girl and this amazing style.  I can't stand her.  She is so boring and shallow and has the worst personality ever.  I have never noticed anything particularly amazing about her style either.  This was one of the worst episodes I've ever seen of this show.  I feel like Kendall and Khloe are the only ones that have even the slightest grasp on reality.  Kim's paint stripe photo shoot was embarrasing.  I have a prediction that in 15-20 years Kim will be one of those 'what happened to her stars' that is fat.  She already is getting really chunky and I don't know how a butt that monstrously large can be real.  As short as she is it will be really difficult to keep trim.

• Love 11

Every time Khloe and Scott are in scenes one on one with each other they have a weird chemistry and energy. I think they have feelings for each other.

Everything about Kylie: her looks, style, insecurities, personality - are Snoreville.

I'm not feeling Scott's beard this epi. Maybe e needs to groom or shape it more. Or just shave that puppy off .

• Love 4

Kylie has perma bitchface, she looked massively un comfortable in that photoshoot and had only one expression. I really don't think this girl enjoys the limelight, I think she's being forced into by her mom and Kim. I see Kim grooming her for nude shoots and soon. Not only that, she's dumb, not just uneducated..shes downright dumb. When she was looking at the photographers pictures, I don't think she can even critique them, just mumbled something oh cool yeah cool. And then wanting different music that would make her want to pose! WTF! Out of all the girls, I see her having a very unhappy future.

I do love watching Kendall stuff her face on all the things Kim is aching to eat and enjoying Kim's jealousy.

Having tea and cookies while Khloes fat ass is lasered? Umm no. The smell of burning skin and hair off her massive cheeks would turn my stomach.

• Love 10

Kylie has perma bitchface, she looked massively un comfortable in that photoshoot and had only one expression. I really don't think this girl enjoys the limelight, I think she's being forced into by her mom and Kim. I see Kim grooming her for nude shoots and soon. Not only that, she's dumb, not just uneducated..shes downright dumb. When she was looking at the photographers pictures, I don't think she can even critique them, just mumbled something oh cool yeah cool. And then wanting different music that would make her want to pose! WTF! Out of all the girls, I see her having a very unhappy future.

I do love watching Kendall stuff her face on all the things Kim is aching to eat and enjoying Kim's jealousy.

Having tea and cookies while Khloes fat ass is lasered? Umm no. The smell of burning skin and hair off her massive cheeks would turn my stomach.

Heeheehee! iwasish, I kinda only read these boards to see what you'll write cuz you always crack me up. And YES! Kylie comes across as dumb and they're trying so hard to make her interesting so she can carry on the 'torch,' but I just don't see it. That vacant look in her eyes when she was saying, "Some people think I only wear one shade ... but I wear six." Faaassscinating. There is ZERO humor or wit with her. With Khloe and Kourtney, you can see they have a sense of humor - but Kylie?? Zzzzzzzzzz..... In fact, I couldn't get through the entire episode.

• Love 5

I would have figured that Kris would have given Kylie more media training. She came off so awkward in most of the interviews they showed, especially the first one at the premiere of her extension line when asked about her lips. People have been speculating about her lips and other possible cosmetic work for awhile. I would not have thought it would be that big of a shock for someone to ask her about it. I am surprised Kris did not give her some sort of stock answer to spout off. It looked like when Kylie was asked about her lips that she was searching for something to say. I hope those long pauses were not as long as they looked.

There is ZERO humor or wit with her. With Khloe and Kourtney, you can see they have a sense of humor - but Kylie??

I know! Talk about a flat personality. I can see personality in Kendall, Kourtney (even with her sort of monotone), and Khloe. Kylie has nothing. For me, her "style" comes across as trying too hard.

• Love 4

I would have figured that Kris would have given Kylie more media training. She came off so awkward in most of the interviews they showed, especially the first one at the premiere of her extension line when asked about her lips. People have been speculating about her lips and other possible cosmetic work for awhile. I would not have thought it would be that big of a shock for someone to ask her about it. I am surprised Kris did not give her some sort of stock answer to spout off. It looked like when Kylie was asked about her lips that she was searching for something to say. I hope those long pauses were not as long as they looked.

I know! Talk about a flat personality. I can see personality in Kendall, Kourtney (even with her sort of monotone), and Khloe. Kylie has nothing. For me, her "style" comes across as trying too hard.

The problem is Kylie doesn't want advice, she thinks she knows it all, she really needs to dial the bitchness down a notch or two. She's now all over the net lashing out at rumors that she doesn't go to school.. that she's home schooled and she's gonna graduate "next month". Some one needs to tell her that just because she has a dick in her bed doesn't mean she's grown up.

She complains all the time that so many people are attacking her, that it makes her insecure... then get the hell of social media and stay the hell out of the public eye. Stop reading all the shit about yourself and others and stop with the incessant insta gramming pictures and stupid remarks that you read somewhere and posted thinking it makes you relevant.

• Love 14

For someone that claims to be insecure, she tries to get herself a lot of attention but then can't handle being questioned about it or doing interviews in general. The others should give her some media training. She was less awkward as a child.

For someone that claims to be insecure, she tries to get herself a lot of attention but then can't handle being questioned about it or doing interviews in general. The others should give her some media training. She was less awkward as a child.

That comes from her sense of arrogance and entitlement. Growing up privileged and getting treated as if she were special when she's done nothing to deserve special treatment.  Bruce (and Kris) should have nipped that shit in the bud way back when.

I don't think she likes the spot light, just the perks that come from excess of money and too much free time.  But you can see that Kim is pushing for her to get out there, she knows Kylie will not be high fashion like Kendall, wrong body type, but I'll bet she follows in Kim's shoes.

• Love 1

After trying to watch this episode, I was wishing  a big old BOMB would go off right over ALL their dumbasses!  Can't really stand any of them anymore.  Only one I sorta like now is Kendall. 

Khloe and those hideous fingernails, all that fooling with the hair constantly, that black lipstick, UGH. Just UGH.

Kim and all her bazillion selfies are just blech.  That painted stripe down her side which she considered "arty", that whole business with the redoing of her website.....  Just another BOOM!  BOMB drops.

I'm SICK TO DEATH of Scott and his depression or manic depression or whatever the HELL is wrong with him.   A PSYCHIATRIST can help!! GO QUICKLY!  Kourtney is just a total dumbass.  BOOM!

I should probably find something else to do on Sunday nights, like cleaning out a catbox or something.

• Love 5

I don't think she likes the spot light, just the perks that come from excess of money and too much free time.  But you can see that Kim is pushing for her to get out there, she knows Kylie will not be high fashion like Kendall, wrong body type, but I'll bet she follows in Kim's shoes.

Yet, at that lunch scene, Kim and Khloe were saying that Kylie had the perfect body. lol! Kendall, the only actual successful sister of them all,  just had a wtf look on her face. I loved seeing her with no makeup on, eating fattening food, and still looking better than any of them. They need to stop trying to make Kylie happen. Isn't that dirty grunge look out of style, anyway? 

• Love 5

Bruce (and Kris) should have nipped that shit in the bud way back when.

Ha - as if anyone in the family has an ounce of insight that their role in the universe is to be the gum stuck on the bottom of our collective shoe. Without that same sense of entitlement, Kris never would have subjected us to her stupid family to begin with.

• Love 2

Khloe used to be a pretty stand out personality, now she's fallen into that high-squeaky-voiced-pursed-inflated-lips-inflated-ass shallow dipshit pool that the rest of them swim in.

• Love 6

Yet, at that lunch scene, Kim and Khloe were saying that Kylie had the perfect body. lol! Kendall, the only actual successful sister of them all,  just had a wtf look on her face. I loved seeing her with no makeup on, eating fattening food, and still looking better than any of them. They need to stop trying to make Kylie happen. Isn't that dirty grunge look out of style, anyway?

The stringy blue extensions are hideous. Wear extensions if you want but they shouldn't look like you just got out of bed.

The new fingernail shape is gross also.

And the myth of homeschooling? Just when is that happening? Isn't it supposed to be 3/4 hours a day? Kris will write a check and Kylie will get a diploma.

I loved the Times piece on Kris... Did she even know she was being mocked?

• Love 2

I haven't seen the recent episode, but there was an old rerun on today. I am embarrassed for watching what was remaining, but it caught my interest because one of the themes was that Bruce was after Kylie for wearing too much makeup to school (she was only 11 at the time.) He made her go back in the house and wash her face before he'd let her get in the car. She also mouthed off at him in a restaurant (in full warpaint) and asked Kris how old both Kris and Kourtney were when they got their first boob jobs. Bruce stood up and marched her little ass out of the restaurant. Of course, all of this time, Kylie was crying to Kris about "mean old Dad" and Kris, no surprise, stood up for her against Bruce.

I think that was the same episode where Kris practically forced Bruce to get cosmetic surgery to repair an old botched job.

Well, I guess they've all come full circle now...

• Love 2

I wanted to comment on the Kendall eating the food the sisters wish they could. Last week, Khloe was basically drooling at Kendall eating those blueberry muffins and this week she told her she didn't have to worry about cellulite/stretchmarks. I've noticed Khloe's passive aggressive comments both times and I'd watch my back if I were Kendall. There's something a little creepy about it. It's not Kendall's fault she hit the genetic lottery and became a model. Although, I do agree that Kylie has the best body. Not sure if her breasts/butt are real, but she has curves.

Having Tyga on the show is disgusting.

I agree with all the comments about Khloe. She was the only real, down to earth one. Somewhere along the way, I can't pinpoint exactly, she lost touch. I hate the extra surgery she got. She was better looking before. 

I don't know what's real and what's fake for the show but was Scott talking about being disgusted to give Kourtney oral because "that's where all those kids came from" for real? Because Kourtney deserves better or I guess they've admitted to barely sleeping together anyway so I shouldn't be surprised. 

• Love 2

It was comedy gold when Kim was telling Kylie to be sure any cosmetic changes would be subtle. This from the shiny unmoving face, big lipped sister. I llllliteraly fell off my couch laughing. They are clueless. Their eyelashes look like spiders, their lips are mutations, and their hair is tired from being stroked and twisted.

Scott has inappropriate, friendly conversations with Kourtneys sisters, but he is just mean to her. He never, ever looks as if he enjoys her company. I've never liked him, so maybe it's just me. Why she puts up with him is beyond me.

Happy to not see Kris.

• Love 4
(edited)

Kendall is lucky now, she eats when and she wants, but that may not always be the case. Metabolisms change, in ten years, maintain that body may not be so easy. But I don't get the impression that modeling is the be all and end all of her life.,there's depth there in Kendall. At least in comparison to the rest of the family.

What is up with Kim and posing nude? A couple years ago she was crying the ugly cry over the "full on porn" that her GQ or some other photoshoot had with her naked and spray painted . She was nearly hysterical, now she can't keep her clothes on. She wants to be nude and "do arty things". She's got the nude part down pat.... It's the arty that's missing.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

I caught bits and pieces of the newest show. I thought I heard Kim say that she's gained 20 pounds and that she ate KFC on the way to the beach. But weren't they trying to be incognito or something? So they stop and visit the Colonel. She sure looked like a bucket of breasts the thighs (chicken asses) in the nude photo shoot.

Really. Is our society so dumbed-down and shallow that people are really concerned about Kylie's lips? Who give a F? Kim told her to keep any work subtle. That's rich.

If that show was supposed to be some type of PSA about young women and self-esteem/acceptance, it was an epic fail.

I saw Kourtney and Scott talking and I thought he said something like "I don't want to be woken up at 2 a.m doused by boobs?" Huh. Then Kourtney said, "ABCDEFG." That's right up there with Bible.

• Love 2

What is up with Kim and posing nude? A couple years ago she was crying the ugly cry over the "full on porn" that her GQ or some other photoshoot had with her naked and spray painted . She was nearly hysterical, now she can't keep her clothes on. She wants to be nude and "do arty things". She's got the nude part down pat.... It's the arty that's missing.

She married Kanye & he wants everyone to see what he has for some reason.

These people, are they for real? Why do they want all of their personal garbage spewed all over TV?  Why is Kylie being shoved in everyone's faces now?  Since when has Kim become the 'Dear Abby' of the Kardashian Klan? 

• Love 2

Why is Kylie being shoved in everyone's faces now?  

She's about to turn 18 & will be free to pose nude. Pimp momma is just priming the public for her debut.

• Love 5

It was comedy gold when Kim was telling Kylie to be sure any cosmetic changes would be subtle. This from the shiny unmoving face, big lipped sister. I llllliteraly fell off my couch laughing. They are clueless. Their eyelashes look like spiders, their lips are mutations, and their hair is tired from being stroked and twisted.

Let's not forget the fake asses on Kim and Khloe. Who are they kidding? Just look at old pics of Kim and you will see she had a "normal" ass. Unlike the cartoonish one she has now. Same with Khloe. Speaking of Khloe, why can't she keep her hands out of her greasy hair? 

• Love 5

She married Kanye & he wants everyone to see what he has for some reason.

He's fucking her in public restrooms while her glam squad waits outside to finish her hair and makeup, how romantic. They barely spend anytime together or with their kid, all she is to him is a trophy.   

Let's not forget the fake asses on Kim and Khloe. Who are they kidding? Just look at old pics of Kim and you will see she had a "normal" ass. Unlike the cartoonish one she has now. Same with Khloe. Speaking of Khloe, why can't she keep her hands out of her greasy hair? 

She's insecure about it? Wasn't that the theme of the week?

Khloe used to be a pretty stand out personality, now she's fallen into that high-squeaky-voiced-pursed-inflated-lips-inflated-ass shallow dipshit pool that the rest of them swim in.

True - sad to see her go down this road of idiocy.

Kim telling Kylie to be honest about the work she's had done was too much! Remember the X-ray to prove that Kim didn't have butt implants? Injected fat doesn't show up on X-rays.

Dear Kim,

Please do a segment about how the injection procedure works - but better be careful from here on in, so you don't end up on Botched.

Thanx

• Love 2

Dear Kim,

Please do a segment about how the injection procedure works - but better be careful from here on in, so you don't end up on Botched.

I think it's a little too late for that, when her ass got to be the size of a Volkswagen she might as well have had the word "botched" tattooed on it.

• Love 3
(edited)

Kim telling Kylie to be honest about the work she's had done was too much! Remember the X-ray to prove that Kim didn't have butt implants? Injected fat doesn't show up on X-rays.

Dear Kim,

Why is it that none of them ever look Kim in the face and call her on the bullshit she spews?. She's going to give advice to/lecture Kylie on not "overdoing  it" and being "honest" when asked about any work she's had on her "insecurities"? She can't own up to a fraction of what's she's done to herself, probably because she can't remember it. Suddenly she confesses she can't leave the house without Spanx? Why? Because the paps have pictures that show she wears them!! She can't deny it anymore. She's just so fucking full of shit.

I will say that of the older girls Kourtney complains the least about her looks and body.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

Dr. Dubrow on "Botched' would pee his pants to get Kim as a patient on his show. He's just as big a famewhore. I'd pay good money to see that, but even better, if she consulted that other doctor (Nassif, who seems a tiny bit more credible) for a nose job repair and he said there was nothing more he could do, and turned her down flat.

Dr. Dubrow on "Botched' would pee his pants to get Kim as a patient on his show. He's just as big a famewhore. I'd pay good money to see that, but even better, if she consulted that other doctor (Nassif, who seems a tiny bit more credible) for a nose job repair and he said there was nothing more he could do, and turned her down flat.

Repair? I don't think she'd call it a repair, she'd call it an improvement.