Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Janessa looks bigger than her older sister. That poor child looks sick.

It is so sad, every time I see her, she looks pale and gaunt. 

• Love 2

As if seeing this band of misfits in ill-fitting Jesus outfits coming towards me at a parade, handing out poorly printed and misspelled tracts would cause me to alter my entire belief system. 🙄 I cringe to think, though, that I was trained to do that as a kid. Really horrifying being on the outside of it and now seeing how it looks to the outside world. 

• Love 18
(edited)
3 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

This looks like a July 4th parade, but it's a little early for this year. People aren't lining the streets just to see members of the Joy Baptist Church march by. 

She said they “walked through” the parade. I don’t think they marched in the parade. I think they infiltrated it.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6

Just popped in to say JillR is the worst. Her latest Instagram story is the kids running a race on the track at local high school. The boys all have long pants on but at least they are wearing sneakers. The girls are in long skirts and barefoot! And the three little girls have what looks like sacks on, barefoot, except one who has tights with big holes on. I didn’t listen to JillR’s narration (her voice is grating) so I’m not sure what the point was. 

I just watched the videos of them running, on her Facebook page. She should lose her kids just for making those girls run barefoot. I can't even imgaine how that felt on that track and what they could've possibly stepped on.

I think it was Janessa that had a dress on that almost went to her feet. You could barely see the leggings underneath. She almost didn't even need them. She looked so ragged as do all the girls.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

I guess this is as close to a school as they will get !

I’d pay $5 to watch HUNK run a lap or 2.

Or how about Shrek attempting a cartwheel? Looks like one of the boys has black dress shoes on, not sneakers. Still better than barefoot like the girls. It makes me so sad and angry to see JillR in action. While I find the Duggars and Bates to be small minded hypocrites, they don’t seem to actively physically harm their kids with their actions. Mentally and emotionally, yes, but JillR does that too. She really is awful.

• Love 15

I hate Jill Rodrigues. Even if she's only half as bad as she comes across online, I still hate her for the things she does to her poor children--and the things she doesn't do, like educate them. There's a lot of darkness behind those plastered-on smiles. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

I bet their feet hurt. And if they step on a nail? Will MOTY take them to a doctor???

Or cut open a foot with a piece of glass? 

1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

While I find the Duggars and Bates to be small minded hypocrites, they don’t seem to actively physically harm their kids with their actions. Mentally and emotionally, yes, but JillR does that too. She really is awful.

Jill manages to harm her children in every way possible. 

• Love 3

JillR is the absolute worst of the Fundie moms. By far. She expects her children to just deal with whatever misery she hands them, while she herself never suffers. In fact she & the Hunk come first and their children are there to serve them. She fails every day to take proper, loving care of her children. 

• Love 6

I don't know about Ohio, but Massachusetts has been sweltering. Why are those kids out there anyway--and without shoes? If that track is paved, it's hot!

56 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I don’t know who this one is. Look at the ripped stockings! 

01E23A58-7830-4A16-B2BB-F440F30A0570.jpeg

I think this is poor Sadie, the one who can't seem to get her front teeth to come in. What's that mark on her face by her mouth? Why can't her BEST MOMMA bother to comb her hair? She looks like a child abandoned by the roadside. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I don't know about Ohio, but Massachusetts has been sweltering. Why are those kids out there anyway--and without shoes? If that track is paved, it's hot!

I think this is poor Sadie, the one who can't seem to get her front teeth to come in. What's that mark on her face by her mouth? Why can't her BEST MOMMA bother to comb her hair? She looks like a child abandoned by the roadside. 

The temps have been fairly reasonable the past couple days although it was hot and muggy earlier in the week.  The high temp yesterday was upper 60's I think and today is mid 70's.  However, it has been raining off and on and it is pretty overcast, which makes it feel cooler.

Nonetheless, those kids should not be running in bare feet unless they are used to doing so.  Back years ago, there were multiple African runners who competed barefoot because that is how they trained back in their home countries.  However, these were distance runners who were used to running for miles and miles every day on unpaved roads without shoes, not little kids posing for photos.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Sofia truly looks like she is seriously ill.  Jill take her to a doctor!!!

CBA1AA1E-A933-444D-8158-0235A097F233.jpeg

Is Jill trying to stage a running of the Olympic torch? 

Poor Sophia always appears ill. She looks as if she's trying to get to the ice cream cone but will never have it, a metaphor for her life. Bet Hulk grabbed it out of her hand immediately after Jill snapped the photo and ate it by himself. He's as bad as his trashy-looking wife.  

• Love 4
(edited)
19 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Poor Sophia always appears ill. She looks as if she's trying to get to the ice cream cone but will never have it, a metaphor for her life. Bet Hulk grabbed it out of her hand immediately after Jill snapped the photo and ate it by himself. He's as bad as his trashy-looking wife.  

She is probably running to give the cone to Shrek before it melts.  Jill is probably shrieking at her to run faster, or else.

Of course, Jill doesn't see the sad truth of these photos; that her kids can pose on the track, but she would never, ever allow any of them to actually try the sport and see if they enjoy it.  Not the boys and most certainly not the girls.  If any of them have a special talent or passion, other than for grifting for Mama, they will never know.  They are not allowed to participate in sports with regular kids.  The church softball team doesn't count.  If any of them did show a spark of ability, they'd never be permitted to join a secular team, attend a school where they could play sports, even wear the appropriate uniform for most sports.  The notion that Jesus wants their hopes and dreams to shrivel up and die unless those hopes and dreams involve Jildo's agenda breaks my heart.

Edited by Rootbeer
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

To me, Sophia and Sadie look the most disturbing and ill.  Just gray and hollow-eyed.  And that very bony teenage boy.  The others seem like they could possibly look decent if in normal, well fitting, clean clothes and not with teased 80's styling and heavy makeup.  

2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I think it's ice cream on her face.  

I think this was probably fun for them in a way, because otherwise they don't have much fun, and running barefoot on a track is something different, somewhere different, and at least involved physical movement and time outdoors as kids should have.  I do hope the asphalt wasn't too hot or that they didn't step on anything harmful.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Do you mean to tell me that JRod made some of those kids run races with tights on but no shoes?

(edited)
18 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill posted it herself promoting Plexus 

6F63DCD8-CCB6-4D48-9215-6AD41A126E6E.jpeg

What's wrong with her eyes? It doesn't seem possible that the Jill on the left could force her eyes to do what's  in the photo on the right. Health problem? Eye-enlarging filter? Plexus poisoning?  

Edited by BradandJanet
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)

The worst part of the high school track videos was the running hurdles BACKWARDS! They have so little actual life experiences, school experiences and basic knowledge they are jumping hurdles with them set so if they are hit, instead of falling over, the kids will break their legs 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Onecattoo
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill will just say that this child dressed herself. That’s what she said about her other daughter who is even younger than this one who was wearing tights with holes in them.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Onecattoo said:

The worst part of the high school track videos was the running hurdles BACKWARDS! They have so little actual life experiences, school experiences and basic knowledge they are jumping hurdles with them set so if they are hit, instead of falling over, the kids will break their legs 🤦‍♀️

Amazing, isn’t it. 

4D3EB1F3-681F-43E6-8980-7B92F764320C.jpeg

• Useful 1

I thought Jill would consider a high school athletic field satan's playground. Not only is it attached to a public school, where young minds are corrupted, it's also a place where immodest dress is permitted (shorts, cheer outfits, tank tops), and girls are allowed allowed to participate in male sports wearing clothing that God has deem suitable only for those born into the male gender (blue confetti babies). 

• Love 18
14 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Shrek was too damned lazy to even walk down to the field.  I caught a glimpse of the blob standing behind the fence in the parking lot.  I’m pretty sure that none of them were supposed to be on that field.  Only a complete idiot would decide that it’s a good idea to trespass on school property so their kids, who are dressed in church clothes, can run races on the track.  Seriously, WTF is wrong with her??!!

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I thought Jill would consider a high school athletic field satan's playground. Not only is it attached to a public school, where young minds are corrupted, it's also a place where immodest dress is permitted (shorts, cheer outfits, tank tops), and girls are allowed allowed to participate in male sports wearing clothing that God has deem suitable only for those born into the male gender (blue confetti babies). 

I wish someone had called the cops on Jill so that she could’ve been arrested for trespassing!  There are no boundaries that bestmamaever won’t cross.

• Love 5

Our local high school has a schedule for when the track is open to the public. The track itself can be used, but you’re not supposed to use equipment that may be out, and you’re not supposed to go on the field.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

Not sure why the school would leave the hurdles out when school wasn't in session, my local high school takes everything in at the end of the day and during the summer just so idiots can't hurt themselves when using it.

And Jill is indeed an idiot.

• Love 16

They were probably coming back from some church event, and Jill spotted the empty field and told the kids to get out and start running around. She sent Shrek to get a couple of ice cream cones, one for himself and the other for the "I feed my kids" part of the staging. Life with BEST MOMMA is one long photo op/fail. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Not sure why the school would leave the hurdles out when school wasn't in session, my local high school takes everything in at the end of the day and during the summer just so idiots can't hurt themselves when using it.

And Jill is indeed an idiot.

With Jill, you never know when what she posted actually took place.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Aren't schools pretty much private property these days what with all the tragic incidents in the past years.  I would never consider going on a school property.

That would never stop JillR. She posted pictures of her boys climbing on a historic site! The world is her stage apparently. And the irony of her kids running on a track at a school they won’t ever see the inside of, eludes her. 

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

That would never stop JillR. She posted pictures of her boys climbing on a historic site! The world is her stage apparently. And the irony of her kids running on a track at a school they won’t ever see the inside of, eludes her. 

Going through life in a state of oblivion has its advantages, I suppose. Of course, Jill does notice when people criticize her because she's being persecuted!!! Poor, poor Jilly.  

• Love 7