Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, peppergal said:

From what I could find, she is on "deferred" immigration status and has to apply yearly for a work visa and driving license.  She came in on her dad's visa when she was 10 and never left.  In fact she pretty much can't leave right now or she'd have a very hard time getting back in.  She's supposedly working on her green card and travel visa. 

I figure an anchor baby is probably in the near future too...

She's currently pregnant. Is that considered an anchor baby? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Jeeves said:

She may think that was water under the bridge after Nurie married Anna DUGGAR's brother. (

Oh she knows they still hate her.   I don't like Anna much but her diss of Jill at her brother's wedding by not bothering to dress up was perfection.   

• Like 11
5 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Yep. Now, I don't think she would do it on purpose if the guy is related to someone she really respects, fears, and wants something from. OTOH, I think her impulsiveness could result in her accidentally outing him. At the mo she must be pretty sure he's been well and truly hooked, because her SM post included him as an "in law." 

Who does she “respect” or “fear?” I could see if it was someone she wants something from… but respecting or fearing? Nah.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

Jill posted a courtship video of Renee and 😎. She took it down before I had a chance to watch. Wonder what happened there? She still has the link up on Facebook.

This is what is showing now:

A3902F32-ED17-4EAB-A07C-18D74C5E81B9.jpeg

• Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Jill posted a courtship video of Renee and 😎. She took it down before I had a chance to watch. Wonder what happened there? She still has the link up on Facebook.

Nothing on her YT page now. Poof! 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I hope he ripped her a new one and told her if she does it again he’s walking away. 😈 All kidding aside, MM probably wasn’t pleased and I do hope he made his feelings clear in a respectful manner. Jill doesn’t respect anything or anyone, I hope Renee doesn’t pay the price for her mother’s lack of control, lack of self awareness, and cavernous stupidity. 

• Like 20
(edited)

The video is up now on YT. I think she just prematurely posted the link before the video was fully uploaded. Gabe (or likely directed by Jill) tried to be clever and get away with saying the possible Mystery Man's name without giving away that he's saying it. 

Edited by all fall down
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
(edited)

Oh Lord. I watched. Everyone agrees “Renee’s guy” is cheerful and diligent, in fact those two words were used repeatedly… sometimes 3 times in one sentence. He’s also musical, reads his Bible every day (except once), and seems a bit arrogant from the examples Sam (?) gives. Jill also says he’s “considerably in his 20s” whatever that means.

All the kids spoke except Kaylee, even Nurie. Jill showed pics of all the kids and Kaylee only got a quick, half-second flash while the other kids pictures were shown for 2-3 seconds.

Renee does not have that ear-splitting high, weird speech that the other girls have. 

You can watch on Invidious without giving Jill a view. I hope this link works:https://invidious.fdn.fr/watch?v=vF2gQ2aTrZ4

Edited by YupItsMe
  • Like 3
  • Useful 5
8 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

She got a husband that was her job!

Now it will be having 15 kids.

But she has to openly be married to Trace FF Bates. Is it worth it? I'd rather work! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I didn't watch the courtship video, but I read the comments of FB. Wilma certainly left a big ole clue for the internet sleuths. I'm not even a sleuther and I think I've at least seen a photo of him now. If that is him, he is very handsome, but his (possible) grandparents have some hateful Rod-like beliefs.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
11 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I didn't watch the courtship video, but I read the comments of FB. Wilma certainly left a big ole clue for the internet sleuths. I'm not even a sleuther and I think I've at least seen a photo of him now. If that is him, he is very handsome, but his (possible) grandparents have some hateful Rod-like beliefs.

Someone named Karen posted the following on Jill's FB. That comment should disappear as soon as Jill wakes up! 

Why is it such a mystery... so you all gain more attention

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

Wow, that courtship video was hard to listen to. All of Jill's kids IMO, sound just like her, even the boys. Just so stunted and sheltered. Nurie's shrieking was over the top. I don't know how her husband can stand listening to it! It is quite presumptuous of Jill to assume that they will be engaged. You never know how these things MIGHT go. I believe her reference to this guy's age means that he is in his late 20s. I hope he lives out of town and will move "his intended" away from her mother after they are married.

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
32 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Wow, that courtship video was hard to listen to. All of Jill's kids IMO, sound just like her, even the boys. Just so stunted and sheltered. Nurie's shrieking was over the top. I don't know how her husband can stand listening to it! It is quite presumptuous of Jill to assume that they will be engaged. You never know how these things MIGHT go. I believe her reference to this guy's age means that he is in his late 20s. I hope he lives out of town and will move "his intended" away from her mother after they are married.

Yes, Nurie's voice could shatter glass. She's hard to understand too. 

• Like 12
36 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I believe her reference to this guy's age means that he is in his late 20s.

So old enough to be able to stand up to Jill unlike immature Jonathan and to some extent Nathan.   Also hopefully he has a REAL job and not a "ministry" so he can support a wife and a passel of kids.

• Like 11
9 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

So old enough to be able to stand up to Jill unlike immature Jonathan and to some extent Nathan.   Also hopefully he has a REAL job and not a "ministry" so he can support a wife and a passel of kids.

And Jill and Dave

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 7
29 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

If he's who FJ thinks he is (and they have some pretty good photographic evidence), he works in some capacity with some hinky IFB church. If true, he's likely not making that much unless he has a real job as well.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3

If he is established in his job it will be difficult for Jill to pull the Renee has been praying to be able to stay close to her family schtick. If he lives in another state, Renee will be able to put some distance between her and BME. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

So Nurie can be pregnant right now. Nemo 2 is 4 months old. 

This year: 

Tim and Renee might get married (not to each other)

Kaylee having baby.

Nurie pregnant with #3. 

Tim and H having baby # 1.

Renee and mystery man expecting baby #1.

Sam and Philip courting? I think both are over 18. 

Jill pregnant!

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

IMO all the people in IFB circles have pretty much the same nasty hateful beliefs. It's just that some of them are more public and enthusiastic about them, than others. For instance, Timcel has no filter and spouts his thoughts on those videos, but IMO he's just saying things they all are reared to think. Misogyny, and more. 

• Like 18
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Sucks about the video being up. I had hopes she had been stopped. 

In other news:

14EEBA47-B26E-4275-804C-AEE527B86476.jpeg

Her grammar skills are atrocious.  The children she is “educating” deserve so much better.

• Like 8
  • Sad 9
  • Applause 2
17 minutes ago, SMama said:

If he is established in his job it will be difficult for Jill to pull the Renee has been praying to be able to stay close to her family schtick. If he lives in another state, Renee will be able to put some distance between her and BME. 

Distance isn’t stopping Jill from visiting and mooching off all their $. Nurie is in Florida and Jill visits her once a month lol.

Jill and David don’t work so going to visit any of their kids isn’t an issue.

• Like 7
  • Sad 6
4 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Distance isn’t stopping Jill from visiting and mooching off all their $. Nurie is in Florida and Jill visits her once a month lol.

Jill and David don’t work so going to visit any of their kids isn’t an issue.

As more kids marry the grift will become more difficult for BME and DBD. Especially since it looks like the younger children are even less talented musicians than the older kids. Normal people would have a plan B when that day arrives. Sadly, you are right, these two vile freeloaders will rotate parking their RV at their married children’s driveways. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 1
11 minutes ago, SMama said:

As more kids marry the grift will become more difficult for BME and DBD. Especially since it looks like the younger children are even less talented musicians than the older kids. Normal people would have a plan B when that day arrives. Sadly, you are right, these two vile freeloaders will rotate parking their RV at their married children’s driveways. 

Most definitely agree! Jill will just visit each married child for a month! Use all the kids $ then move on to the next married kid. 

Getting an actual job is not on the agenda!

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, BetyBee said:

Someone named Karen posted the following on Jill's FB. That comment should disappear as soon as Jill wakes up! 

Why is it such a mystery... so you all gain more attention

Based on height and hairline it’s NOT a Duggar.

• LOL 23
2 hours ago, SMama said:

I think he's somewhere in Ohio.

• Sad 4
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I would have been embarrassed to death if my mother had made a damned YT video when I was dating!  WTF is wrong with that woman?!?!  Renee can most likely forget about that relationship, thanks to her narcissistic, batshit crazy, POS mother.  Just when I think I can’t hate Jill more, she does something to prove me wrong every single time.

8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Sucks about the video being up. I had hopes she had been stopped. 

In other news:

14EEBA47-B26E-4275-804C-AEE527B86476.jpeg

WTF are they practically shaving Nemo’s head?!

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

If you're into podcasts, the latest episode of the Leaving Eden podcast is about what it's like to be a fundie pastor's wife (hot take - it's awful).  JillRod is mentioned several times.  The host's take is that she's acting and starring in the role of a pastor's wife without her husband being an actual pastor (Dave's grift-tour speaking engagements don't count).  It's an interesting listen.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I would have been embarrassed to death if my mother had made a damned YT video when I was dating!  WTF is wrong with that woman?!?!  Renee can most likely forget about that relationship, thanks to her narcissistic, batshit crazy, POS mother.  Just when I think I can’t hate Jill more, she does something to prove me wrong every single time.

WTF are they practically shaving Nemo’s head?!

I don't think he has that much yet, and it's gelled-down.  Nurie could be the anti-Jessa!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, mom2two said:

how were they able to grift braces for tessa.   

Jill also managed to grift braces for Timmy, Nurie, Kaylee, and Renee.  I don’t how she does it.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1