Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

I get earning an upgraded room, but it is pretty fucked up and mean girl to have exclusive events. They are all on one boat, they can't all hang and mingle together? Just another reason to dislike Plexus and all MLMs.

• Like 14
3 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Both parents are responsible for their kids.    Checking out by not parenting is just as bad as what Jill does.   Neglect is as bad for the kids' development as Jill's hyper control of them.

Of course. I was pointing out that David doesn't parent his kids, except for maybe beating them. 

• Sad 11
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I get earning an upgraded room, but it is pretty fucked up and mean girl to have exclusive events. They are all on one boat, they can't all hang and mingle together? Just another reason to dislike Plexus and all MLMs.

It’s a MLM ploy to get those on the lesser level to try to get to the next level aka go more in debt buying more product.

It wouldn’t surprise me if there were a few plexus sellers from upper level doing the exclusive stuff with their level people only. 

I just want to know if Dave is going 🤣🤣🤣 or Jill getting a buddy as her roommate.

• Like 11
16 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

It’s a MLM ploy to get those on the lesser level to try to get to the next level aka go more in debt buying more product.

It wouldn’t surprise me if there were a few plexus sellers from upper level doing the exclusive stuff with their level people only. 

I just want to know if Dave is going 🤣🤣🤣 or Jill getting a buddy as her roommate.

This is typical MLM operation.  "Look what perks you can have if you get more people on board and sell more".  Doesn't surprise me at all.  I'm surprised they don't have different color blazers for each level like some MLMs do.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

This is typical MLM operation.  "Look what perks you can have if you get more people on board and sell more".  Doesn't surprise me at all.  I'm surprised they don't have different color blazers for each level like some MLMs do.

Great now I’m picturing Jill wearing gold blazers embroidered with PLEXUS on the back, she already has the fake gold “hair” 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 11
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

God isn’t leading her to work in target huh. 

God doesn't her to work. She has a manly man supporting her and working in a business where they will expect her to keep a schedule might take time away from her once yearly vacation. 

• LOL 13

There's no reason to post on the internet that she only cares what God and her husband think. Unless of course, Jill does care what others think about her selling Plexus. She clearly is very interested in convincing strangers that she doesn't care what they think of her!

• Like 9
  • Applause 14
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

There's no reason to post on the internet that she only cares what God and her husband think. Unless of course, Jill does care what others think about her selling Plexus. She clearly is very interested in convincing strangers that she doesn't care what they think of her!

It's evident that she must read snark sites, probably Reddit. She doesn't allow dissent on FB (friends only can post) or IG (turns off comments). She's hearing the criticisms about DBD somewhere. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

You can always, you know, NOT post your every thought, Jill.  You can also always just NOT open social media.  None of your posts are monetized so it actually doesn't affect your meager income.  

Not that you'd bother to use that money to feed your kids anyway.

• Like 10
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

That post still doesn't mention how DBD actually works.    Supporting one's wife in her job is not actually work.   It's a pretty baseline requirement for a relationship.

But that's Jill, the very minimum that you can do for your family is considered this HUGE achievement that shows how dogly she is and the rest of us "sinner" just don't do the same because ... sin.    Of course, most don't do the bare minimum and actually do more -- like feed and clothe their children properly -- so of course they aren't doing what Jill does.    

• Like 9
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2
On 10/26/2023 at 5:19 PM, crazy8s said:

In previous years Jill seems to have confused "old fashioned" and gypsy.

14859719_1792386677666344_8235006222606457631_o.thumb.jpg.e3466284587c198e060c2a5fa443c112.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have a Santa Claus Christmas ornament from when we were stationed in Hawaii where Mrs Claus is dressed like this.

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

That post still doesn't mention how DBD actually works.    Supporting one's wife in her job is not actually work.   It's a pretty baseline requirement for a relationship.

But that's Jill, the very minimum that you can do for your family is considered this HUGE achievement that shows how dogly she is and the rest of us "sinner" just don't do the same because ... sin.    Of course, most don't do the bare minimum and actually do more -- like feed and clothe their children properly -- so of course they aren't doing what Jill does.    

Jill's string of posts were an ode to JILL and how SHE is able to support her family. And how DBD lets her. 🙄

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

Regarding who is going on the cruise with Jill.  I thought her upline posted that Jill won the cruise herself for getting however many points she was supposed to get and then getting picked in the drawing.  So, she will not be going as someone else's buddy, she gets to go with a guest of her choosing.  So DBD will be hitting the buffet as much as he can while she does whatever stuff the huns do.  And the kids will be fending for themselves at home.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 4

Jill has to advertise David's support, as he is her headship. She does this periodically. One other one I can remember is her doing a video (maybe hair) and started the video by saying, I just got David settled with a snack,...

He can't have the world thinking Jill does whatever she wants. Even though she does.

• Like 1
  • Wink 3
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

He can't have the world thinking Jill does whatever she wants. Even though she does.

Jill does what Jill wants and everyone else does what Jill wants. At the grift stops, when David is giving the spiel for the printing ministry or preaching, he often uses the happy wife, happy life cliche.

I think there is a pillow with the saying on it on his recliner in front of the map.

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
10 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Jill has to advertise David's support, as he is her headship. She does this periodically. One other one I can remember is her doing a video (maybe hair) and started the video by saying, I just got David settled with a snack,...

This last Plexus fueled flurry from Jill only complimented DBD when she said she only listens to him and God. 🙄

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

This last Plexus fueled flurry from Jill only complimented DBD when she said she only listens to him and God. 🙄

Well, ya know - ☂️ 🙏🏽👨🏽‍🦱👱🏽‍♀️👧🏽👱🏽‍♂️.

• LOL 8

Not a very good plug for Plexus if Jill wasn’t feeling well. And somehow Philly who is away at college is the only one to comfort her? Is the reference to righteous choice another dig at Timbits? I just hope JillyBean is well enough to go on her cruise, I am looking forward to her outfits and posts about it, should be a real sh**show.

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

Not a very good plug for Plexus if Jill wasn’t feeling well. And somehow Philly who is away at college is the only one to comfort her? Is the reference to righteous choice another dig at Timbits? I just hope JillyBean is well enough to go on her cruise, I am looking forward to her outfits and posts about it, should be a real sh**show.

I have a feeling Jillpm might not be able to afford the additional expenses of the “free” cruise and being sick is her way out of it to save face. 

But maybe not, her ability to scrounge up money to pay for her vacations never ceases to amaze me. 

Edited by Trillium
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2

Awww Jill is going on that cruise and it’s her birthday during it. She deserves another vacation! Why not she already taken 85 this year so far. What’s 1 more? 

Plus maybe she will get pregnant on her birthday. So neat! 🙄🙄🙄

Feeding the kids or taking care of them is not important it’s all about Jill having more stuff/vacations. 

Edited by oliviabenson
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

Not sure if it was last year or the year before Jill "wasn't feeling well" at the start of fall and sweet Renee dragged out all the fall decor and did all the work to cheer mama up, since she was not feeling well.

Best mama has been traveling to collect those love offerings to go on the cruise. Surely they are traveling to visit the Nathan Keller Family now before boarding the cruise.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 6

I'm a little surprised Jill hasn't shouted and posted from the rooftops that the Nathan Keller Family was at the funeral for Ma Keller's father.  They even made the pictures that were posted on IG.  She even has the angle of Anna being in the same group photos.  Jilly, I'm disappointed in you, missing an event so prestigious  😒.

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

If Jill gets pregnant and gives birth I will quit posting here… imagine her being wheeled around in a wheelchair for 9 months by her girlies.

Mahmo is SEVERELY pregnant and needs pampering 24/7. 

If she manages to get pregnant and have another baby, I may have a nervous breakdown.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1

Months ago: 

My neighbor got a package from plexus, Jill didn’t sell it to the neighbor. I looked lol. I saw the package with plexus on it and was like wowww someone actually uses it???

If Jill sold it to the neighbor I would have died laughing.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

I hope your neighbor isn't selling the stuff, @oliviabenson  You would have to start checking the hallway before you go out in order to avoid being sucked into the MLM that is Plexus!

The neighbor didn’t offer me any so I think it’s for personal use. I have no idea!

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, beckie said:

Has Jill posted anything about Anna (even vaguely) since FF got incarcerated? I'm not so sure she wants to be associated with Anna anymore,  but I could be wrong. 

She posted condolences on the funeral picture I posted a couple of days ago. She added that that she loves "you guys." I assume that's just the Wallers. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
Spacing
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
24 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Has anyone ever seen the list of ingredients on the Plexus label? I would love to know what is in that stuff.

It's a "dietary supplement"; the FDA doesn't require disclosing the ingredients in such things, and most don't, particularly MLMs.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 6
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Has anyone ever seen the list of ingredients on the Plexus label? I would love to know what is in that stuff.

They actually do have nutrition labels for most of their stuff on their sales website.  Funny thing though, when I went to look at them the product selling pages where the labels are kept were blocked by my ad blocker.  Even my browser knows that stuff is crap.

image.png.c994b8ec5e6d6c627dfc9125e29114c9.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • LOL 7