Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Ah, Jilly. Wonder if two guys named Wayne and Garth showed up during the waynescoating project at the Noyeses' house? With the two other slackers, Jill and David, they could watch the Rod kids work and cheer them on. Dear QUADRIPLEGIC sister Amy Foster probably helped with the wallpapering by rolling over the back of the paper with paste on the wheels of her wheelchair. Hopefully, pizza delivery friend Kevin showed up with hot pizza, and Amy and the kids got a few bites before Hunk swooped in to grab his majority share. 

I'm glad Mrs. Noyes is doing better, but Jill's stories never fail--to fail. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, OpieTaylor said:

I hope this doesn't come across insensitive, because I'm genuinely just curious and a little perplexed - Jill sounded SO devastated by her mother's stroke and so desperate for prayers and medical procedures - and a miracle - to save her mother's life (prolong it). But how does that jibe with God's will and Jill's fervent belief that her mother (and all "true" Christians) are saved and will be in heaven in the glorious company of the Lord when they pass on? Why is Jill SO desperate for her mother to keep living, possibly in a much poorer state of health? Is it just about the grief that her father will suffer? It does confuse me a bit. 

it seems like Jill's mom has been in fairly good health since she and her husband live on their own and she was in good enough shape to get a double knee replacement a month or so ago.  It is very hard for anyone to immediately come to terms with such a drastic change in a parent's health.  If, after weeks and months, her mother hasn't returned home and shows little progress, she may look at it with different eyes, but, in the shock of the moment; I think Jill's reaction is like a lot of people would have.

BTW, if what Jill's mother had was a bleed due to an aneurysm, those can happen at any time and have no relation to her recent surgery.

As an intern, I rotated through the ICU on a medical service.  There, we would often have elderly patients who had been living independently, albeit perhaps with some typical ailments of the elderly.  They'd be admitted after strokes or heart attacks, placed on ventilators and given maximal medical support for at least a few days to see where things would go.  What happened with Jill's mom is just what we would've done; been sure that the family understood the potential implications including permanent disability, but also offer them options to treat.  Most families want everything done initially and then are able to see the bigger picture as time passes and adjust their outlook.  However, I remember having elderly patients, unconscious, hanging on by a thread for weeks whose families still wanted full court press because 'grandma was just baking cookies with the kids last month' or 'grandpa promised to take little Billy fishing next summer'.  They couldn't let go of the person they knew and accept that the grandma who baked and the grandpa who fished were never coming back.

• Sad 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 7
  • Love 6

JillR has posted on Facebook a long plea for money to be given to a Go Fund Me to benefit her mom and dad. I don't know how to post it here, but I am sure someone will do it.

• Mind Blown 3

DC2BACAE-A200-4E7F-978B-BDD27D5A400B.jpeg

Patricia Noyes is a beloved wife to Tim Noyes, Mom to Lisa Moravek, Jill Rodrigues, Amy Foster & Angie Hillegass. She has 34 living grandchildren and 11 grandchildren in Heaven. Patricia is VERY loved and needed!

On July 6, 2022, she went to bed. She and her husband began watching a show when her husband noticed that her left arm began to stiffen and shake as her body slumped over to him. He knew this was NOT good! He called 9-1-1, and the ambulance started its route to them. Once at the hospital, they found a massive brain bleed (aneurysm). The diagnosis was not good! They transferred her to a hospital in Columbus, Ohio, for surgery to try and seal off where the brain bleed was. The surgery was successful, but the damage to her brain was significant.

Can she have a complete recovery? Possibly. But, it will be weeks before we will know the extent of her damage and her success in recovery.

Recently, Tim and Pat Noyes sold their house in West Virginia to move to their daughter and son-in-law's property. Their daughter (Amy Foster) is a quadriplegic due to a terrible car accident seven years ago. They wanted to be close to them to be a support and encouragement in any way they could.

To do this, they had to have a new home put on the property. This entire process was expensive and tiring. Shortly after they got moved into the new house, Pat had both knees replaced. It had to be done due to bone rubbing on the bone! OUCH!! It made settling into their new home slow and tedious.

Tim Noyes works long and tiring hours. He has not been able to go to work for days, and now it looks like Pat's recovery could take months - AT LEAST! Tim is at a loss what to do. He desires to be by Pat's side every step of her recovery, yet financially, he needs to work.

This loving couple deeply loves God and their children and grandchildren. They have been faithful. They are givers, not takers. During this tough time in their lives, we all want to bless and encourage and help them! This Go Fund Me platform gives us all a way to help and bless them during this challenging time.

Tim probably will have to give up his job to attend to Pat. Their home is two and half hours away from the hospital Pat is in. They have many expenses at a very tough time, including medical expenses.

Please consider giving to this dear, God-fearing couple to encourage them along this hard life trial. Thank You!!

2 Timothy 1:12
For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

With Timothy Noyes

• Sad 8
(edited)
28 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Patricia Noyes is a beloved wife to Tim Noyes, Mom to Lisa Moravek, Jill Rodrigues, Amy Foster & Angie Hillegass. She has 34 living grandchildren and 11 grandchildren in Heaven. Patricia is VERY loved and needed!

On July 6, 2022, she went to bed. She and her husband began watching a show when her husband noticed that her left arm began to stiffen and shake as her body slumped over to him. He knew this was NOT good! He called 9-1-1, and the ambulance started its route to them. Once at the hospital, they found a massive brain bleed (aneurysm). The diagnosis was not good! They transferred her to a hospital in Columbus, Ohio, for surgery to try and seal off where the brain bleed was. The surgery was successful, but the damage to her brain was significant.

Can she have a complete recovery? Possibly. But, it will be weeks before we will know the extent of her damage and her success in recovery.

Recently, Tim and Pat Noyes sold their house in West Virginia to move to their daughter and son-in-law's property. Their daughter (Amy Foster) is a quadriplegic due to a terrible car accident seven years ago. They wanted to be close to them to be a support and encouragement in any way they could.

To do this, they had to have a new home put on the property. This entire process was expensive and tiring. Shortly after they got moved into the new house, Pat had both knees replaced. It had to be done due to bone rubbing on the bone! OUCH!! It made settling into their new home slow and tedious.

Tim Noyes works long and tiring hours. He has not been able to go to work for days, and now it looks like Pat's recovery could take months - AT LEAST! Tim is at a loss what to do. He desires to be by Pat's side every step of her recovery, yet financially, he needs to work.

This loving couple deeply loves God and their children and grandchildren. They have been faithful. They are givers, not takers. During this tough time in their lives, we all want to bless and encourage and help them! This Go Fund Me platform gives us all a way to help and bless them during this challenging time.

Tim probably will have to give up his job to attend to Pat. Their home is two and half hours away from the hospital Pat is in. They have many expenses at a very tough time, including medical expenses.

Please consider giving to this dear, God-fearing couple to encourage them along this hard life trial. Thank You!!

For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

With Timothy Noyes

I hope that no one gives a dime unless they know who is controlling the funds.  If JRod has access, all bets are off as to her parents actually receiving the money for their own use.

Interesting that JRod's parents, living on land owned by their daughter and both well into their 70's, apparently need to work full time to support themselves.  Are they not eligible for SS?  Do they not already have that income stream?  Why would they be building a house at their ages if their finances are so precarious? What have they been doing all these years that they seemingly have no rainy day savings at all?

JRod is right, it is probably going to be months, if ever, before her mother can return to their home which is apparently unfinished and undoubtedly not barrier-free and may need major adaptations for her.  Perhaps her father should do what most people do in this instance: return to work as his wife recovers, see her when he can, and try to save up so he can have FMLA when she is home.  Surely, she should be able to be transferred to a rehab facility near their home within a couple of weeks, why wouldn't he at least be able to return to work then?  Sounds like the classic fundie grift as per Carlin and Evan `who also 'need' him to stay home from work for months while she 'recovers' and they take trips and vacations and go to parties as they always have.  

Just because JRod's father prefers not to work at present doesn't mean he cannot.  Nor does it mean that her many children and adult grandchildren should not step forward and help them first.  As Mick Jagger once said, 'you can't always get what you want'.

ETA:  Which one of you compassionate Christians donated $1000 anonymously?

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Notabug said:

Surely, she should be able to be transferred to a rehab facility near their home within a couple of weeks, why wouldn't he at least be able to return to work then? 

That was my feeling also.  A person doesn't stay at a hospital for months after a stroke.  They are moved to a rehab facility.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
33 minutes ago, Notabug said:

I hope that no one gives a dime unless they know who is controlling the funds.  If JRod has access, all bets are off as to her parents actually receiving the money for their own use.

Interesting that JRod's parents, living on land owned by their daughter and both well into their 70's, apparently need to work full time to support themselves.  Are they not eligible for SS?  Do they not already have that income stream?  Why would they be building a house at their ages if their finances are so precarious? What have they been doing all these years that they seemingly have no rainy day savings at all?

JRod is right, it is probably going to be months, if ever, before her mother can return to their home which is apparently unfinished and undoubtedly not barrier-free and may need major adaptations for her.  Perhaps her father should do what most people do in this instance: return to work as his wife recovers, see her when he can, and try to save up so he can have FMLA when she is home.  Surely, she should be able to be transferred to a rehab facility near their home within a couple of weeks, why wouldn't he at least be able to return to work then?  Sounds like the classic fundie grift as per Carlin and Evan `who also 'need' him to stay home from work for months while she 'recovers' and they take trips and vacations and go to parties as they always have.  

Just because JRod's father prefers not to work at present doesn't mean he cannot.  Nor does it mean that her many children and adult grandchildren should not step forward and help them first.  As Mick Jagger once said, 'you can't always get what you want'.

ETA:  Which one of you compassionate Christians donated $1000 anonymously?

Fortunately for people like JRod there are kind and generous people.  If Jill and her family had to depend on supposed Christians like her they would be out of luck. Jill does nothing for anyone but Jill.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

11 grandchildren in heaven??? I am guessing most of these 11 were early term miscarriages. Still sad, but I’ve never seen them listing miscarriages in obituaries, which the beginning reads like. 

Jillpm really is trying to drum up the tragedy of it all. Disabled sister, dead babies, knee surgery! OUCH! I’m sure he dad wants to be with her mom, but at their age they qualify for Medicare. It’s not always the best care but they have options and resources. Sadly this is as situation many elderly people face. Which is why we need things like universal healthcare and social safety nets. 

Edited by Trillium
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 15

JillR’s parents may be collecting the bare minimum of SS benefits if their work history is anything like the Rods. Sounds like the house they recently moved to won’t be suitable for someone recovering from a stroke without some renovation but that is probably a long way off. JillR’s mom will have a long stay at a rehab facility unless the dad decides he will care for her at home. We are going to be seeing lots and lots of pleas for $$.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

With Timothy Noyes

And there it is. 

• Useful 1

You all have me rollin’ like “QUADRIPLEGIC Amy in her wheelchair!” 
“waynescoting(spellcheck has no clue what I was trying to type🤣), must always be spelled this way in this thread! 
I wouldn’t put it past Jill to have Timbits, Jonathon and Phillip combine their money to be the $1,000 donors. Provided they even have that much money combined. Though if it were them, Jilly would have the most sappy post about it by now. I hope they get no more money, as Jill will keep it herself. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, skatelady said:

Do they live in Wayne's World? 🤣😂

And she's probably just trying to "talk fancy" - I'll bet it's 70s-era paneling. 

You’re really not needed at home in Ohio, Jill. You should stay and take care of your severely ill mom and finish the work on her home. 

• Applause 14
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

You’re really not needed at home in Ohio, Jill. You should stay and take care of your severely ill mom and finish the work on her home. 

Jill actually WORK and take care of someone else? That's the best laugh I've had in a while.

• Thanks 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

We all did. And wait for the date nights between her and Shrek. 

I’m sure they stopped on the way home from the hospital and had a nice meal, just the two of them.

• Love 5
On 7/8/2022 at 12:48 PM, Cinnabon said:

I believe her account is public?

On Facebook, there’s a way to make an individual post public, even though your account is set on private.  

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

On Facebook, there’s a way to make an individual post public, even though your account is set on private.  

JillR does not want her posts to be private, she just wants to limit comments from other people. No comments allowed on Instagram and on Facebook, you have to be a BME approved sweet friend to comment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

JillR does not want her posts to be private, she just wants to limit comments from other people. No comments allowed on Instagram and on Facebook, you have to be a BME approved sweet friend to comment. 

It seems like it would be easier just to keep her account private, doesn’t it? Then she wouldn’t have to complain so much about all of the HaTerS out there.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

It seems like it would be easier just to keep her account private, doesn’t it? Then she wouldn’t have to complain so much about all of the HaTerS out there.

She lives for the HaTErZ so she can martyr herself. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 9

I can tell by reading the GoFundMe plea that Jill wrote it. She probably didn't want to include great grandchildren for fear of making her mother sound too old to recover. There are the 11 grandchildren in Heaven to consider, however. Jill knows her audience.

There should be some kind of health insurance available to Patricia. Medicare is quite good, but they would need to have paid Medicare taxes for ten years to be eligible. Otherwise, there is Medicaid. I hope they didn't skip arranging medical coverage under the assumption they would never need it.

Pa Noyes should probably continue working if he can. Not only will he need the money,  he might benefit from time away from the situation at home.

I don't see any reason that Jill can't stay and help except she would be worse than useless. She could send Renee and Kaylee for a while, but then Jill would lose her childcare. David, of course, needs to be in the barndo to keep the printing press running day and night. Those millions of smiley tracts don't print themselves.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

If that hospital is anything like the ones in my area there is already someone assisting the husband in signing her up for health insurance if she doesn't have any. Hospitals want to get paid. And like others have mentioned next stop will be to a SNF and depending on her recovery she may never make it back home.

If JillR is already putting up Waynesworldcoting and painting, it sounds like the building portion of the house is likely done. But then again, this is Jill.

Also does Jill not realize she just listed about 2 dozen family members that can assist her parents? Let dad go back to work and use intermittent FMLA. Not to ruin JillR's charade, but even sister Amy can hang out and visit mom for a few hours. As can she, David, the NotNuries, her sisters and BsIL, etc.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8

If I remember correctly, and it was a confusing time and I might be wrong, but I seem to remember that MediCare covers the first 6 weeks in a SNF.  That gives the family time to figure out finances and find another place if you need to.  My dad went from the hospital to a SNF, and when that coverage ran out, we moved both of my parents to an assisted living facility that could provide the level of care that he (well, both of my parents, actually) needed.  It was a VERY nice facility, and the cost  for both of my parents in a large apartment was less expensive than having Dad in the SNF, or having both of my parents at home with in-home care.  It is  expensive, any way you choose to go, but there seem to be quite a few family members that can help share the cost.  I doubt BME would be willing to share her pink drink money, however.  The not-Nuries had better crank up their earring sales.  And David had better keep that printing press going 23/7.  Or, Jill can keep begging for money while the others support Mom and Dad.

Of course, this all depends on the parents having MediCare in the first place.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I’m thinking they have medical insurance, because it wasn’t mentioned, but who knows. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last I knew, Jill’s father owned his own company. I don’t know if that’s still the case.

If I were (shudder!) Jill's sister, I'd be super pissed at her sharing my private texts on their mother's condition with the world. The same with the story about her poor Dad. Jill has no boundaries that she will not cross in order to show off her "saintly" qualities. Dang! I'm so sick of her!

• Like 6
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Wouldn't she also have a great grandchild? (Nurie's son). I love how they mention the 11 grandkids in Heaven. Like that's supposed to make us feel more sorry for her. 

I wonder if they didn't mention great grandchildren because it might make Pat seem older than she actually is, making her seem more frail and less likely to survive? Why else leave them out, ESPECIALLY since they mentioned 11 miscarriages. 

• Like 4
(edited)

Is this going to be a reason Phillip (? i can't remember which one is which) doesn't go to college now?  So he can work and work and work and give money to BME to give to grandma's medical bills (lololol BME won't give it to anyone but herself and GWE)?  Or will this be the reason he drops out (not bc he is grossly unprepared for any kind of college atmosphere)?  

Jill continues to gross me out and be the most repulsive "Christian" I've seen in a long time.  And I didn't even know who she was (or really IS, tbh) until I came across this forum lol.

Edited by ALittleShelfish
typing mad causes misplaced modifiers
  • Like 12
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

JillR has posted on Facebook a long plea for money to be given to a Go Fund Me to benefit her mom and dad. I don't know how to post it here, but I am sure someone will do it.

Of course she did.  🙄🙄🙄

• Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Notabug said:

Sounds like the classic fundie grift as per Carlin and Evan `who also 'need' him to stay home from work for months while she 'recovers' and they take trips and vacations and go to parties as they always have.  

They should both be receiving Social Security and she should have Medicare to cover a large portion of the medical expenses.  Indeed they sold their previous house so they should have resources to help pay for the new house.  I'm in the same age range and they're delusional to do a move to "take care" of anyone.  They should be figuring out where they want to live to be cared for when the time arrives.  That's what all my friends are doing or planning.   They do need to do as other people do as said above.  Take a week or so to be with her, get back to work if he has to work, their family should kick in the finish the house, and now is the time to plan for how to care for Pat and Tim as they age. 

I'm sitting here "babysitting" the grandson as I type this.  He's ten years old and simply needs an adult in the house though.  I'm no longer up to keeping six children and running a household day in and day out and thankfully no one in my family would ever consider allowing me to do that.  

• Like 10
  • Love 3

As far as I know, Tim still has the septic tank business. I have no clue what his role in that is, or if he has employees. But yeah, he needs to get back to that soon. I don't think any of the grandsons are capable of filling in for him. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Will they release her directly back home, or will she have to spend time in a rehab facility first? We really don't know anything about her condition or prognosis. I just know that when my mother had a stroke, she spent maybe 2 months in a rehab place before coming home. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 7/6/2022 at 7:09 PM, Notabug said:

Steve's rants that Jesus does not believe in fun and therefore playing games is of the devil.

Those kids in the video certainly looked like they were playing games and having fun. I wonder what her parents think. I’m glad the girls are finally beginning to live somewhat normal lives. (Yes, I know their beliefs are terrible, but at least they can wear normal clothes and do normal things.)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Will they release her directly back home, or will she have to spend time in a rehab facility first? We really don't know anything about her condition or prognosis. I just know that when my mother had a stroke, she spent maybe 2 months in a rehab place before coming home. 

Right, then I’m guessing outpatient therapy to include physical and occupational therapy. Jill’s incredibly long and very vague Gofundme narrative never quite mentions what the $20K is specifically for. Just to “encourage them along.” Not even a simple “to cover my mother’s medical expenses on her long road to recovery.” This is referred to as dry begging. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

My Dad's Tears....  💦💦  Let Me Explain...

When we were at my parent's house for the 4th of July weekend, we did a bunch of projects for them....put in a new floor, hung wallpaper, painted 3 rooms, and installed waynescoating in their dining room.  They were so encouraged when we left....YET there was still much to be done.  🤪

So, when we were at the hospital and I looked into my Dad's weary eyes, I tried to cheer him up and told him we could come back to their house and finish getting the entire house finished for them.  He burst into tears and said...

"I don't care about ANY of that without Mommy!  Without her, I could live in a shack!" He exclaimed with tears spilling from his eyes.  

My heart nearly broke in two watching his broken heart, 💔 bleeding with grief.  

**BUT....today there is GREAT Hope!  👍🏻 My Mom, since her brain bleed was surgically stopped, has shown improvements in leaps and bounds!  Today when a friend of ours delivered pizza at the hospital -(thank you, Kevin Burlew ), my mom looked him in the eyes and said, "Thank you, Kevin!"  Then, when my dear sister- Amy Foster- rolled up to my mom's bedside in her wheelchair, she said to her, "I love you, Ma!"  Ma (who would do ANYTHING to try to bring sweet Amy joy) with labor, responded, "I love you too!"  That is FOUR words in a row!  

We have wept with joy at these small improvements and it leaves us with SOARING hope!  Thank you for your prayers!  ❤️ 

James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

With Timothy Noyes

I cannot get past this line.  It's just so...weird.  No offense to anyone who does this.  I just don't understand it.  Maybe it's a regional thing?  Maybe is just a Noyseseses thing?  Jill is such a bitch.  I give her until Monday evening to post a pic of Mommy Turtleneck in the hospital walla Pa Caldwell.  And apparently, sweet Amy is joyless under normal circumstances according to Jill.  She managed to hit all of the sweet spots in hopes of donations.  I do hope Wayne finds his coat though.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6

BB10EB11-29C2-432E-9B7A-27A697629E9D.jpeg

On July 5th (the day before my mom's aneurysm) Kaylee celebrated her 21st birthday.  We took her out a few days earlier and then let Jonathan take her out (with a chaperone of course) for her actual birthday.  ❤  I cannot believe our sweet, darling angel of a daughter- Kaylee Arlissa Rodrigues, is already 21!  We love you, sweetie!  ❤️  Don't you love these necklaces Jonathan bought her?  They are SOOO in love!  It is indeed a beautiful thing to watch!  Much Love, Mama & Family  😊

• Thanks 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I imagine they’ll be releasing her from the hospital within a week straight into a rehab facility. Medicare does cover 6 weeks, and they may have Medicare part B which covers more. I’m sure the rehab facility will be much closer to their home in W Virginia.

I’m not including the picture with Jill’s mother.

Today (July 9th), is Tessie's 15th birthday.  The BEST gift she could EVER have received, was to hear her Grandma weakly say to her, "Happy Birthday, honey.  That's awesome."

My mom has been saying small sentences, yet, she still acts confused and could not remember recent memories.  😔 She sleeps a lot (for which we are glad) and her knees look better than they ever have.  The swelling has drastically gone down.  

When the nurse told her she was in the hospital due to blood being in her brain, she responded with this....

"Blood in my brain?!  Well dear, that doesn't sound good!"  We laughed and it felt good.  She is still quite confused, but we are shocked at how well she is doing!  😊  God is Good.

Psalm 91:14 "Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation."

With Timothy Noyes

• Useful 2

Why are these posts ending with "With Timothy Noyes"?

So are random people in and out of the room asking Grandma questions all the time?  I still don't understand the "friend" with the pizza talking to her in her room.  Is Jill's whole gang and extended family out in the hall all the time?  I certainly hope that they aren't singing loudly as they did when someone else was in the hospital (I don't remember the exact situation, but they had the little kids sing as loud as they could).

I feel EXTREMELY sorry for the hospital staff.  They don't need this circus.

• Like 13
4 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I'm so relieved to hear that Kaylee and Jonathan had a chaperone on their date. It must have been the Rod kid whose turn it was to get a decent meal that week. 

Jill just HAD to add that to demonstrate her moral superiority to the rest of the world. 🙄

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Quick question...do the Rods allow hand holding during courtship? Or was it just a Duggar thing that hand holding was saved for engagement? Actually I don't remember if this Not Nurie and her love are only courting or engaged...but they are holding hands.