Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Jill needs to be careful. People who see sin in everything might see gifts from another woman as a sign of an inappropriate relationship. Seriously, the gift-giving woman is young and might see Jill as a helpful mother figure. Her opinion would change if she actually had Jill for a mother. 

As for the music, maybe Plexus sees its future in young people.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Those earrings look like some Walmart or JC Penney birthstone earrings.  The kind of earring where the one stone is real but it's microscopic and surrounded by CZ instead of diamonds.  Also the kind that retailers like Kohls will sell for cheap when you hits the sales just right.  The local department store by me does 80% off fine jewelry quarterly and you can get REAL (cough lab-created cough) gemstones in the $25-50 range.  

Yea, I have some real good earring I inherited from my mom..... these do look like cheaper earrings. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Jill needs to be careful. People who see sin in everything might see gifts from another woman as a sign of an inappropriate relationship. Seriously, the gift-giving woman is young and might see Jill as a helpful mother figure. Her opinion would change if she actually had Jill for a mother. 

I am sure they are. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Those earrings look like some Walmart or JC Penney birthstone earrings.  The kind of earring where the one stone is real but it's microscopic and surrounded by CZ instead of diamonds.  Also the kind that retailers like Kohls will sell for cheap when you hits the sales just right.  The local department store by me does 80% off fine jewelry quarterly and you can get REAL (cough lab-created cough) gemstones in the $25-50 range.  

Is the woman who gave Jill the stuff her Plexus upline? I don't know the deets of how those MLMs work but maybe uplines hand out trinkets to the downlines as encouragement. I suppose Jill's making the "Ruby" level would mean more $$ to her upline. 

ETA: I loathe all MLMs. Handing out cheap trinkets to downlines to encourage them to keep lining the uplines' pockets and building the corporate bottom line, seems like something that would happen in an MLM. 

Edited by Jeeves
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9

Do you all like her plexus dinner gown?

C480F758-9C68-4BBC-B43D-506844AE5546.jpeg

3 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I noticed that!  Kaylee looked like she couldn’t stand for BME to touch her, and she looked miserable throughout the entire video.  She probably can’t wait to get married and get the hell out of that madhouse.

Kaylee doesn’t love her bestie friend/best mom ever 🙄

I laughed and laughed. Even her kids don’t like her. She is an awful woman

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Do you all like her plexus dinner gown?

C480F758-9C68-4BBC-B43D-506844AE5546.jpeg

Kaylee doesn’t love her bestie friend/best mom ever 🙄

I laughed and laughed. Even her kids don’t like her. She is an awful woman

It looks wrinkly, old and like it smells musty. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

First of all her hair is awful. The smug face/smile… Then the cheap necklace and unflattering baggy dress/skirt is no bueno.

She looks like a clown.

She looks a mess. The group pictures my friend posted show a bunch of smartly dressed people who look "professional". As much as I hate MLM, if you go to an event like this try to look your best. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, libgirl2 said:

She looks a mess. The group pictures my friend posted show a bunch of smartly dressed people who look "professional". As much as I hate MLM, if you go to an event like this try to look your best. 

Unfortunately, this IS Jill's best. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

Is the woman who gave Jill the stuff her Plexus upline? I don't know the deets of how those MLMs work but maybe uplines hand out trinkets to the downlines as encouragement. I suppose Jill's making the "Ruby" level would mean more $$ to her upline. 

ETA: I loathe all MLMs. Handing out cheap trinkets to downlines to encourage them to keep lining the uplines' pockets and building the corporate bottom line, seems like something that would happen in an MLM. 

Yep.   It's a cheap handout to convince Jill to keep shilling plexus.   It's is not an expression of friendship.   but you know Jill has to spin everything.   "Of course this darling person gave ME a PERSONAL GIFT because I am so special."   Not, she handed these out to everyone in her downline because its a great incentive.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5
3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I have a FB friend who is there with his husband. He posted pics and videos and he stayed for the dancing! In one of his pans of the crowd, I swear I saw Jill and Shrek. 

Oh and he drank! 

You might want to let your friend know that he and his husband aren't very godly. I mean, they danced to OBNOXIOUS music and DRANK!!!

Uptown Funk is a favorite of mine and I would've loved to make her listen to it while making her drink wine..lol. Who knows, maybe she would turn out to be fun with a few drinks...nah!

Don't be jealous, but about 10 years ago, my husband bought me REAL ruby earrings for my birthday.

That woman is insurfferable. I can't imagine what it's like to spend 20 seconds with her. I don't think I'd make it 5 seconds with her. I'd also like to know how these people that grift her stuff, don't see through her and her bullshit? They are just as delusional as she is.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

You mean actual fun? It’s a good thing these 2 judgy people left the party clutching their pearls.

Exactly, I am in no way endorsing Plexus but if you are into it, at least have a good time. 

3 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Yep.   It's a cheap handout to convince Jill to keep shilling plexus.   It's is not an expression of friendship.   but you know Jill has to spin everything.   "Of course this darling person gave ME a PERSONAL GIFT because I am so special."   Not, she handed these out to everyone in her downline because its a great incentive.

I'm sure she handed these out to several women. I bet Jill even knows that deep down but she has to convince us and herself, that she is very special. No Jill, you really aren't. You got some cheap earrings that probably came from Walmart for $29.99. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Madtown said:

You might want to let your friend know that he and his husband aren't very godly. I mean, they danced to OBNOXIOUS music and DRANK!!!

Uptown Funk is a favorite of mine and I would've loved to make her listen to it while making her drink wine..lol. Who knows, maybe she would turn out to be fun with a few drinks...nah!

Don't be jealous, but about 10 years ago, my husband bought me REAL ruby earrings for my birthday.

That woman is insurfferable. I can't imagine what it's like to spend 20 seconds with her. I don't think I'd make it 5 seconds with her. I'd also like to know how these people that grift her stuff, don't see through her and her bullshit? They are just as delusional as she is.

I would love a pair of emerald earrings but most emeralds nowadays are lab created. My engagement ring is an emerald, a natural one. When I get it cleaned they always comment on it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I see 2 playing barefoot! Ouch! And Tim was allowed to go (seek a wife?). And look a guy wearing a tank top. All the girls got defrauded looking at his exposed flesh.

i don’t think I have seen any Rod males in a tank top.

F8FF1E08-8EF0-466D-B759-A1D39F64E9A8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Madtown said:

'd also like to know how these people that grift her stuff, don't see through her and her bullshit? They are just as delusional as she is.

I'm starting to think the grift isn't actually happening -- as in people just giving her stuff.   I mean we just have Jill's word for it that she is being gifted all this stuff.   We know she is what is known as an "unreliable narrator."   For all we know, some of that stuff is food pantry stuff that everyone gets.   Or she bought it with food stamps.   Not sure about half a cow, but again, do we really know any details beyond what Jill says about it?   

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I see 2 playing barefoot! Ouch! And Tim was allowed to go (seek a wife?). And look a guy wearing a tank top. All the girls got defrauded looking at his exposed flesh.

i don’t think I have seen any Rod males in a tank top.

F8FF1E08-8EF0-466D-B759-A1D39F64E9A8.jpeg

Thank your lucky stars for that.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 14
4 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Yeah.    Jill might find out that her "business" isn't really hers.    I am betting the Plexus contract is pretty one sided in that they can cut her loose and reassign her downline anytime they want.   

Can you find out what music was played that was so rowdy and OBNOXIOUS?

If Plexus cut ties with Jill, it would be hilarious!  Watch her flip like quarter and start posting about how bad Plexus is for you and that it doesn’t do anything that it claims to do.  And the persecution complex would come out raging!  “They’re an ungodly company, a bunch of devil worshippers, that don’t want to be associated with anyone as godly as me!”

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I would love a pair of emerald earrings but most emeralds nowadays are lab created. My engagement ring is an emerald, a natural one. When I get it cleaned they always comment on it. 

Emeralds are another favorite of mine! Your engagement ring is no doubt, gorgeous! My earrings were on clearance, so not super expensive and they are small. I’m a very frugal shopper, never would have asked for them otherwise. 

46 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

I'm starting to think the grift isn't actually happening -- as in people just giving her stuff.   I mean we just have Jill's word for it that she is being gifted all this stuff.   We know she is what is known as an "unreliable narrator."   For all we know, some of that stuff is food pantry stuff that everyone gets.   Or she bought it with food stamps.   Not sure about half a cow, but again, do we really know any details beyond what Jill says about it?   

I’ve thought about this too. I often wonder if the people she tags in her grifting posts, see them? My guess most might not be SM whores like Jill. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

If Jill reads here as we have often suspected, I hope she won't punish Kaylee for looking annoyed on the video. If she does, Kaylee will go on the poopy list like Tim. I feel sorry for every Rodlet, having to deal with her Narcissistic Highness!

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I'm sure she handed these out to several women. I bet Jill even knows that deep down but she has to convince us and herself, that she is very special. No Jill, you really aren't. You got some cheap earrings that probably came from Walmart for $29.99. 

Funny how Jill had to post that her friend gave her REAL ruby earrings.  She couldn't have just said, "My friend gave me these pretty ruby earrings because I am trying to level up to Ruby" or whatever.  The fact that she had to state they were REAL is akin to her letting her followers know that the Ohio Derecho storm destroyed her yard more than anyone else's.  She is a true narcissist in every sense of the word and she must be an absolute energy-suck to be around for more than a couple of minutes.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 11

Tim and Phillip are wearing street shoes on a gym floor. Don't they own any used sneakers? 

I hope Jill had to pay the full conference price for David the Drifter to attend that dinner with the wine he couldn't drink and the music he couldn't listen to. I'd worry that it's $149 that would otherwise go to feed his kids, but I know Jill would find some other way to spend the money that didn't involve feeding, clothing, or educating their children. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Love 4

If wine was served with dinner, then Jill and Shrek should've immediately gotten up and left the room.  But given that there was food, and probably dessert, and gifts lavished on Jill, they stayed put until Shrek had eaten his fill and Jill had received all the accolades due her.  It must be such an exhausting daily balance for Jill to be the recipient of gifts and attention from people she despises and loathes.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Is he wearing the suit that needs cleaning and hemming? Jill is dressed for the formal dinner she didn't get invited to. David the Drifter is probably dressed for an afternoon of fun at the drainage ditch. 

Love the white t-shirt under Jill's black evening dress. It elevates the look. 

he was not wearing a jacket in the video i saw. It looked like he was wearing Phillip's grad pics shirt though.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

I would bet money that Shrek and Jilly made a big, fat, hairy deal out of not drinking.

Server: Would you like some wine?

Normal people: No, thank you.

The Rods: No, we DON'T DRINK because JESUS doesn't want us to and he SAID and also you need to FIND HIM and here's a cheap pamphlet you should read and GIVE US MONEY to keep annoying people into eternity.

Eh, Plexus like other MLMs is popular with the no-drinkin-because-Jesus crowd.  Jill was far from the only attendee who abstained.  Also, this would have been the kind of event where each attendee was given 1 or 2 tickets for wine to be redeemed at the cash bar (additional drinks available for a fee).  Jill and the others who abstained had a choice--throw away the free wine tickets, give them away, or sell.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 5
3 hours ago, CouchTater said:

Jill is such an ungrateful, obnoxious bitch.  

Who never does anything nice for anyone else.  How do I know that, you ask?  Because if she did, she would be all over social media bragging about it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
(edited)

At the conference, Jill was today years old when she learned that the #1 trend influencing the next generation is...wait for it... PARENTING. 

She's such a shitty parent that this never occurred to her, apparently. 🙄

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • LOL 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Funny how Jill had to post that her friend gave her REAL ruby earrings.  She couldn't have just said, "My friend gave me these pretty ruby earrings because I am trying to level up to Ruby" or whatever.  The fact that she had to state they were REAL is akin to her letting her followers know that the Ohio Derecho storm destroyed her yard more than anyone else's.  She is a true narcissist in every sense of the word and she must be an absolute energy-suck to be around for more than a couple of minutes.

I have a feeling her friend gave out earrings to more than her. I doubt they were real rubies. Elsewhere someone posted a link where you can by stuff online from China cheap. I can see uplines buying gifts like this in bulk to hand out in whatever color the person is at. While it is a nice little gift, she didn't exactly buy Jill the crown jewels. 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256804059612394.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.43c81747h9lz0Y&algo_pvid=4f8501fe-ff90-4b45-8938-eb2ad5ae887c&algo_exp_id=4f8501fe-ff90-4b45-8938-eb2ad5ae887c-35&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id"%3A"12000028509515275"}&pdp_npi=2%40dis!USD!!2.46!2.79!!!!%402101d68d16560090333357131e0dfb!12000028509515275!sea

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Oh, FFS. Dogly Jilly did not drink wine or listen to rowdy, obnoxious music. Good for you, Jilly. Good for you. *eye roll*

Virtue signaling! 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I wonder what the rowdy and obnoxious music was. Probably the Doobie Brothers. Most conventions either have a slightly discounted guest registration or you pay separately for events that you want your guest to attend. If Jill’s registration was $150, I’m thinking the cost of David’s attendance is at least 75 bucks. Probably more. There’s no way an MLM is letting people get away without coughing up cash. Not to mention hotel rates are about $150/night. Unless of course, they drove the RV there and are using that as a hotel room. But where would they park it? It would’ve made more sense for Jill to grift her way into one of her sweet Plexus friends’ rooms and leave Shrexus at home.

I hope the Rodlets throw a Ferris Bueller-type rager while the Rodrents are gone. DJ Janessa on the ones and twos.

Gas for the RV probably may cost more than a hotel room.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

She's an idiot - the people that did *GASP* drink wine and listen to "obnoxious" music are going to see what she wrote.  I don't know if I'd want to be in the company of someone who judges me that strongly, and publicly.

She’s tone deaf. She does the same when she posts about Christians who are not godly enough, who wear pants, get divorced, etc. Even though by doing so she’s insulting Nathan’s family. And she wonders why they weren’t invited back to his heathen sister’s vacation home.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Does Plexus cure hangovers? I'm asking for the people who stayed for the wine and rowdy music. 

Unfortunately, plexus doesn’t cure or help anything. 

6 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

More gifts for Jill. 

I checked out the audio from my friend's night of dancing. The music in the clip was Uptown Funk. Seeing it on a bigger screen, it probably is a good idea Jill left. There were people on stage, some in very little clothing, lots of sexy dancing! lol! Most people would find it fairly tame, I'm sure she would have been aghast. 

Uptown Funk is one of the greats. She’s missing out lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Oh my - Jill's head would've certainly exploded at that.

Actually, I’ve seen many people of Jill’s ilk that are so dense that they don’t understand what YMCA is even about. They just blindly sing along together like sheep and try to “dance.” It amuses me greatly. 

6 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Young people think Uptown Funk is very old news. 🤣

• LOL 10
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

If wine was served with dinner, then Jill and Shrek should've immediately gotten up and left the room.  But given that there was food, and probably dessert, and gifts lavished on Jill, they stayed put until Shrek had eaten his fill and Jill had received all the accolades due her.  It must be such an exhausting daily balance for Jill to be the recipient of gifts and attention from people she despises and loathes.

Just like she gleefully cashed and spent all of those stimulus checks. 

3 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I would bet money that Shrek and Jilly made a big, fat, hairy deal out of not drinking.

Server: Would you like some wine?

Normal people: No, thank you.

The Rods: No, we DON'T DRINK because JESUS doesn't want us to and he SAID and also you need to FIND HIM and here's a cheap pamphlet you should read and GIVE US MONEY to keep annoying people into eternity.

I would have launched into a conversation about sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I do have some stories, lol. 

• LOL 9

Awww, Jilly. Let me introduce you to 3 little words. “No, thank you.” Then whomever is pouring the wine… will NOT pour the wine for you. You won’t have to get on your little pedestal and preach to those of us… well, ME… who enjoy wine with dinner. And as far as the obnoxious music… please let me introduce you to 1 other word. “Goodnight” as you are getting up and (hopefully) pulling your chair in. But you won’t be able to preach your beliefs to the heathens.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 5
3 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Eh, Plexus like other MLMs is popular with the no-drinkin-because-Jesus crowd.  Jill was far from the only attendee who abstained.  Also, this would have been the kind of event where each attendee was given 1 or 2 tickets for wine to be redeemed at the cash bar (additional drinks available for a fee).  Jill and the others who abstained had a choice--throw away the free wine tickets, give them away, or sell.

What a quandary! I can just see Jill's brain starting to smoke as she tries to balance the possibility of making money with those tickets while simultaneously signaling for all she's worth how vile and ungodly drinking alcohol makes a person!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I'm sure all the people who merited an invitation to this dinner received accolades from the hired speakers, all as a group. Of course, narcissist Jill heard all of that Plexus praise going to her alone. She may not be making much money, but Plexus is feeding her ego. 

• Like 4
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I'm sure all the people who merited an invitation to this dinner received accolades from the hired speakers, all as a group. Of course, narcissist Jill heard all of that Plexus praise going to her alone. She may not be making much money, but Plexus is feeding her ego. 

She should look into feeding her kids instead of feeding her ego!

• Applause 14
  • Love 2

Please take a moment to review the site’s Inclusion Policy, specifically as it relates to body shaming. A large number of posts have been removed recently and are subject to moderation measures.

3 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I am surprised Jill has not claimed that she saved a bunch of heathen Plexus people at that dinner. If I ever got seated at Jill's table at some event I would have to drink more just to cope. 

Same. And I rarely drink anymore. But I’d do it and make sure to make scandalous conversation.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4