Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SMama said:

I wonder how many restaurant meals they grifted from the Kellers.

I say 0. If the Rods got free meals from the Keller’s there would be pictures lol. 

Edited by iwantcookies
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Stay home then. Your never ending traveling/grifting is not needed. Get a real job ma and pa grifters. Actually home school the kids. What losers. Bet they set up a separate donation box just for gas $. 

These 2 piss me off too much. 

BF5C2A7B-95CA-445C-BAB8-599543293E06.jpeg

• Love 23
9 hours ago, Rootbeer said:

I just got new siding last year and that house' siding looks worse than the 40 year old stuff I replaced.  It is not installed properly, the boards should be flat and fit tightly against each other.  That stuff is going to come flying off with the next tropical storm.

It also looks like the interior walls are way wonky.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Stay home then. Your never ending traveling/grifting is not needed. Get a real job ma and pa grifters. Actually home school the kids. What losers. Bet they set up a separate donation box just for gas $. 

These 2 piss me off too much. 

BF5C2A7B-95CA-445C-BAB8-599543293E06.jpeg

No one said you need to travel and grift, ma’am!  Gas is 7.50 here in CA, so you get no sympathy from me (and I actually work) 🙄

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Teriacky said:

I’m also in California and my car takes premium so I pay a LOT for gas!! 

Premium all the way.. I tried to get by with 89 but my son was with me and had an absolute fit!  So, premium it was 🤷🏼‍♀️  Do we think GWE would ever consider that if it came from his own pocket? (Provided he needed unleaded)… 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

B6B6D219-7C1C-4F2C-AB97-86F85809597D.jpeg

9F6CD5BD-C954-417F-A1C3-34FF2BCC155B.jpeg

FREE BOOKS.   Because no one would buy them so the only solution to unload them is to give them away for free.

ALL of these people SERIOUSLY underestimate their appeal outside their little bubble.   Then they get all butt hurt and call the rest of us evil for not worshipping them and their ways.

• Love 24
36 minutes ago, Trillium said:

Gotta love the racism in the cover. Wonder if the 2022 version will feature their actual felon family member. 

Right?😂 It’s like the question of “When Tragedy Hits You” is being asked of Lt. Dangle and not the person actually being put in handcuffs. I wonder if Mr. Keller passes these out at his “prison ministry.”

• LOL 11
8 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Any idea how much extensions cost? How much does Jill spend on the hair and how often? 

34DE2724-0D85-4AD8-AA37-2549DC44D8CD.jpeg

634D24AF-DB90-4978-A194-65134E452484.jpeg

Since Jilly considers herself to be a cosmetologist, she might well be willing to do them herself.  A full set of long extensions to DIY cost around 200 bucks.  Jilly probably buys the cheapest she can find, her hair doesn't look like she's got the good quality ones.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

The extensions are bad, but check the nails. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 1.21.42 PM.png

My mom used to go get artificial nails. When they would start to grow out they looked like that and she would go back in. Looks like Jill managed to get some that grew out and she thought she could hide the growth by coating all of it in polish. Sorry Jill, that looks bad. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

634D24AF-DB90-4978-A194-65134E452484.jpeg\

Oh wow. Is this a how-to podcast? Because I think my liscense [sic] for lasciviousness has probably expired. I need to know how to get a new one - or get mine renewed. I wonder if they take credit cards for the fees. 

1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

Looks like Jill managed to get some that grew out and she thought she could hide the growth by coating all of it in polish. Sorry Jill, that looks bad. 

Agreed, those nails are an abomination. It's possible that Jill grifted a nail overlay job from someone, but hasn't been able to grift a fill, and now she needs a major re-do. Another possibility is that she got the overlay stuff from a beauty supply house and tried to do her own. However she got the original overlays, they are thick and clunky and very grown out. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

Oh wow. Is this a how-to podcast? Because I think my liscense [sic] for lasciviousness has probably expired. I need to know how to get a new one - or get mine renewed. I wonder if they take credit cards for the fees. 

The MYLCM series is posted on FB and IG. As implied by the title, they're (thankfully) only a minute long. But being Jill, insufferable.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

I watched that with out the sound and oh my gosh the facial expressions were priceless. I could tell exactly when she mentioned sex.

the Rods must have encountered non modest behavior at the beach because Jilly is ranting on this and David preached recently on how beaches are being ruined for families due to people "fornicating on public beaches". I saw it on reddit - i don't have the link but it made me laugh.

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 17

I'm guessing most of JillR's beauty treatments are DYI.  My FB feed was flooded with every DYI beauty treatment known to man over the past two years. I'm sure Jill has seen more than a few and likely sees it as a "blessing" of the pandemic.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

fornicating on public beaches". I saw it on reddit - i don't have the link but it made me laugh

Yes, I'm sure they were having sexual relations on the beach.  Who knows, they might have even been married so it wouldn't be fornicating.  They were probably, to use a delightful British word, snogging.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
45 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Yes, I'm sure they were having sexual relations on the beach.  Who knows, they might have even been married so it wouldn't be fornicating.  They were probably, to use a delightful British word, snogging.

Knowing them it was people in regular bathing suits holding hands. Or worse, kissing. 

I would laugh though if they did actually witness p in v intercourse.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I wonder if its this book?

image.png.86099332fa0cbc44b6805e95a0ddbab6.png

Unnecessary Capitalization? Check!

6 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

It appears the Kellers like random capital letters as much as the Rodriguii do. 

Personally, I think I'd like to get through any current tragedy before thinking about the next one waiting to get me. 

Ha! I just commented about that before I read your post.

5 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

They need to redesign the cover art and add a photo of BME and GWE. Now THAT'S a tragedy...

Lolz this should be their cover 

gwe eating happily until he falls asleep 

DC9F7F0E-9BAF-4B3A-BDB5-868F0D26A295.jpeg

Anh his greedy bride of chunky 

EA5B92C3-8AFA-41C2-95EF-54031F2CB2C3.jpeg

• LOL 7
7 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 1.21.42 PM.png

It looks like she participated in the "100 Layers of ______" makeup/nail art/hair trend of several years ago.  This definitely looks like several layers of polish.  I know it's not, but it's just...terrible enough that if I didn't know anything about her, I might think she let her teenage daughters try 100 layers of nail polish on her.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

My nails frequently look like that, but it's because I let my 7-year-old granddaughter do them for me.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Phillip is 18? 

79F9A016-A396-443D-B05B-4CA1CE9BBCE1.jpeg

18C4D908-386A-4C70-AF66-CA803CE8415B.jpeg

Phillip still hasn't figured out Europe and Africa are continents and not nations. Where would Hungary be for Phillip, in the nation of Europe?