Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes Season 5

• Start Topic

They all get it at some point. Next season it will be someone else's shit hitting the fan.

Kim's shit has hit the fan every season. We were spared the real deal with Puerto Rico but Kim addictions have been major parts of seasons 1, 2, 3, and 5. If she's hired back for next season then I fully expect another dose of Kim and her problems especially since I can't see her dealing well with the loss of Monty at all. 

As far as everyone supposedly getting their turn in the hot seat--I'll take this to the past seasons thread.

• Love 2

Kim's shit has hit the fan every season. We were spared the real deal with Puerto Rico but Kim addictions have been major parts of seasons 1, 2, 3, and 5. If she's hired back for next season then I fully expect another dose of Kim and her problems especially since I can't see her dealing well with the loss of Monty at all. 

As far as everyone supposedly getting their turn in the hot seat--I'll take this to the past seasons thread.

Season 4 Kim played the addiction card.  She claimed Lisa and Ken should not have mentioned her missing events because she had missed a big chunk of her kids' lives due to her drinking.  Why the two are related is beyond me.  Sober Kim also blew up the dinner that night.

On to other first looks-Brandi is crying the blues over her being held to another standard.  She can't say anything and the others can say anything they want-and the only example she gives is her drinking.  I think Yolanda has a hard time accepting Brandi's whine-a-thon about be held to a different standard.  Brandi also comments when she was down the others were mean to her.  When was Brandi ever down on this show?  She started out as a part timer at $18,000.00 an season, went up each year there after and picked up two bestsellers because of her role on RHOBH.  Again where is the time she was down?  Every down time we have seen on the show has been at Brandi's hands.  Her dad's mad-Brandi wrote about him in her book, Brandi gets drunk and is photographed with her dress falling off-that is her fault not anyone of the RHOBH.  Most of all when did the others demand Brandi do a 21 day cleanse to prove she wasn't an alcoholic. This seems to be all self-inflicted. 

• Love 5

There really is no winning a "I'm held to a different standard" argument, which is why Brandi uses it.  She's very effective at turning and spinning so nothing sticks to her.  So she'll cry to Yolanda that she's held to a different standard.  Yolanda will say she's not and then it's a circular argument of "are not" "are too" that goes nowhere.  If you start asking for examples of said differences you are screwed so it's not worth asking.  We watch this show.  We know that she's held to a different standard because she fights dirtier, goes lower and says things on camera about other people that aren't her right to say.  

And I agree with you zoeysmom about Brandi's "poor me" attitude.  Screw her.  

• Love 5

The other strange part of the First Look videos is Kyle and Kim are having a conversation about what has happened and Kyle is trying to tell Kim that the "concern" and comments by Lisa R and Eileen stem from Poker Night.  There is a flashback to Poker Night with Kim jumping up and down and kissing and hanging on Brandi.  Then Kim says, totally disregarding anything Kyle is trying to get across regarding Kim's behavior on Poker Night, that she was scared.  For some reason that was suppose to negate any of her bad behavior during the evening because upon reflection, the victims of her bizarre behavior should have been more concerned about her being scared. 

I liken Kim's behavior to an armed robber facing sentencing - "your Honor, do you know how scared I was holding up the liquor store?" Not for one minute thinking about how the clerk felt looking down the barrel of the gun. For most it is a don't know, don't care.  I truly believe she and her BFF Brandi thought it would be a hoot to act up Poker Night to kind of move the otherwise boring season along and Kim, like many an addict before her used a little too much dope to give her courage.   I also believe when things went terribly wrong for Kim and Brandi they really wanted to use Kim's pain pill as the easy pass out of there.

• Love 3

I'll wait until the entire episode airs, but I kind of get where LisaR is coming from. If you put all the clips together she doesn't deny anything to Kim she just tells her that she isn't going to get into this with her. Ever again. Now, IMHO, she NEVER should have told Kyle about Brandi and the intervention conversation. She promised Kim to stay out of this and then went and gossiped to Kyle about what Brandi said like a month prior. That's not really letting the subject drop. However, sneaky bitchy move that may be, I get her stance that just because Kyle still feels like having this fight with Kim doesn't mean she does.

• Love 4

Brandi even "gossiped" to not just Lisa R but her Bff Jennifer, on camera, about Kim and said to her she wouldn't talk to Kyle because of her claim Kyle didn't want to be involved so why the hell would she care. Thats dangerous business if Kim remotely said to Brandi in those 2AM calls shes suicidal why would one withhold that information from one's family member is disturbing! I know Brandi and Kyle dont like each other but if I were Brandi I would do whatever I have to do get that detail to Kyle. My conscience would get to me.

Even in Brandi's TH she expressed concern and confusion she didnt know what to do about Kim. Brandi's been withholding shit she knows about Kim's addiction way longer than Lisa R. I think Lisa R is flaking out now since Kim brought the worst out of her in Amsterdam now shes trying to act like shes never has or wants to be involved.

Both Brandi and Lisa R are being real sloppy and messy how they are handling "the situation". Like Eileen said dont crack that door you not going to open it all the way, basically dont half ass it.

• Love 5

I'll wait until the entire episode airs, but I kind of get where LisaR is coming from. If you put all the clips together she doesn't deny anything to Kim she just tells her that she isn't going to get into this with her. Ever again. Now, IMHO, she NEVER should have told Kyle about Brandi and the intervention conversation. She promised Kim to stay out of this and then went and gossiped to Kyle about what Brandi said like a month prior. That's not really letting the subject drop. However, sneaky bitchy move that may be, I get her stance that just because Kyle still feels like having this fight with Kim doesn't mean she does.

I just cannot with that clip.  I guess we will see when the episode actually airs because Bravo likes to fuck with us on the previews.  Kyle is passionate in stating her case, while Eileen is much more poised, but if I would have been Kyle I would have lost my shit on Lisar in that moment. Why did she bother coming to Kyle? She says that she gave Kyle permission to repeat her words to Kim. Why do that and then not be willing to at least admit that she had said this? To me that is all kinds of crappy. It is a little bit too late for Lisar to decide she doesn't want to be involved in this mess. 

• Love 6

I think Lisar is backpedaling like she did the morning after the Dutch dinner. She seems to change her reasoning every time someone new speakers with her. First Kyle, then Eileen, then Lisa.

• Love 4

Poor Eileen has to sit with Brandi and Kim! I think I predicted that lineup but wanted Eileen to be in front to piss off Brandi. 

Brandi looks medicated and her cheeks look insane.

I'm totally fine about Kyle going there about the tampon incident. Brandi has more than earned it with all of her comments about menopause to say nothing of everything else.

I'm starting to fear that Yolanda will want to leave and that they won't want to have a huge shakeup like how they did with NY so that means Brandi and Kim are in for at least one more. 

Kim telling LisaR that she has more pride than LisaR has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen on this show.

Interesting that Kim says that she "doesn't like" Kyle.

• Love 4

Just watched the first look of the Reunion...Holy Cow!! It is explosive, that's for sure. These ladies are taking the gloves off. It reminds me more of a NJ or Atlanta style reunion.

And I cant wait.

• Love 6

Dear Baby Jesus, When that bitch hits menopause please make it the worst case that modern science has ever seen and make it so there is nothing science nor divine intervention can do for her.

• Love 15

Dear Baby Jesus, When that bitch hits menopause please make it the worst case that modern science has ever seen and make it so there is nothing science nor divine intervention can do for her.

Yep, I want Night Sweats, and Hot Flashes, and Dry Skin, Thinning Hair, Weight Gain, and a Dry Vagina, and everything else that can possibly be thrown her way!

• Love 12

The reunion clip won't load for me so I will comment on the pics!  Brandi's hair looks fabulous.  I wish she would keep this length and stay away from the extensions and brassy blonde.  Yolanda's hair is good too, they made it look thicker and shiny.  Eileen, why are you wearing a fall (hairpiece) from the  60's, it looks terrible!  

ETA-  Just watched.  I am so looking forward to watching this!  The season was tedious but this is going to be good.  Very good.  Oh, and LisaVP, you are too old to do the Bridget Bardot hair.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Since we are  dealing with episodes of First Looks I am putting this up in response to Kim going off on Kyle's daughter and the dog bite: 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-richards-speaks-out-after-pit-bull-bites-kyle-richards-daughter-2014711

So I have a hard time figuring out exactly what it is Kim is going to say Kyle won't like.  Kim's go to response may be her undoing in her future legal battles.  

I believe this statement was before Kim got sued by Kay Rosario.  Seems Kim did her best to avoid service but alas one of her children got careless and answered the door http://www.inquisitr.com/1931478/rhobh-kim-richards-served-papers-for-dog-attack-lawsuit/  I can only imagine the hell her child will pay for not supporting her attempts to avoid service.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

Since we are  dealing with episodes of First Looks I am putting this up in response to Kim going off on Kyle's daughter and the dog bite: 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-richards-speaks-out-after-pit-bull-bites-kyle-richards-daughter-2014711

So I have a hard time figuring out exactly what it is Kim is going to say Kyle won't like.  Kim's go to response may be her undoing in her future legal battles.  

I believe this statement was before Kim got sued by Kay Rosario.  Seems Kim did her best to avoid service but alas one of her children got careless and answered the door http://www.inquisitr.com/1931478/rhobh-kim-richards-served-papers-for-dog-attack-lawsuit/  I can only imagine the hell her child will pay for not supporting her attempts to avoid service.

In the preview editing may be afoot and Kim saying "I will tell you the story and you are not going to like it" may be in reference to something else.  

If it is about the dog bite, she is going to lean on her story that Alexia went into her bedroom when told not to.   She will lose the lawsuit and her dog.  

• Love 1

In the preview editing may be afoot and Kim saying "I will tell you the story and you are not going to like it" may be in reference to something else.  

If it is about the dog bite, she is going to lean on her story that Alexia went into her bedroom when told not to.   She will lose the lawsuit and her dog.  

I agree. Her statement was  not about the dog bite. That was just editing. As much as Bravo likes to try and trick us in the regular episodes with stuff like this, they do it much more with regard to the Reunions. They are almost never talking or reacting to what we think they are. I think Kim's comment about telling the story that Kyle won't like will have to do with the goddamn house or something else, but not Kingsley. 

• Love 5

It's possible that she's gonna say something that would BOTH go with her story that, Alexia went into the bedroom when she was told not to, and also would hurt Kyle. Like maybe embarasse Kyle's parenting by suggesting that Alexia came to her house after having a fight with Kyle or that she only entered the bedroom in order to be intimate with a boyfriend.

Edited by goldy
  • Love 2

It's possible that she's gonna say something that would BOTH go with her story that, Alexia went into the bedroom when she was told not to, and also would hurt Kyle. Like maybe embarasse Kyle's parenting by suggesting that Alexia came to her house after having a fight with Kyle or that she only entered the bedroom in order to be intimate with a boyfriend.

Oh she wouldn't dare!! Can you imagine?!

You just can't go there. Not when your own kid went into a psych hospital, and everybody respected his privacy. But Kim finds ways to reach new lows...

It's a juicy guess, but I think it's probably misleading editing.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 1

"She (Kyle) needs to treat me like a healthy older sister."  -sighs-

And this brushing everything under the carpet.  Sorry Kyle that was out soon as "the goddamn house" and "you're an alcoholic" came out both of you and Kim's mouths.

"What my husband do?  Did he f*** a dog."  Eww LisaR I didn't need that visual.

And the Hilton invasion with Nicky's book signing.  Camille is looking adorable.

And LOL Kyle said "Nicky's fashion is on FLEEK." 

Kyle tells LVP and Camille what happened in PS with Kim.  She doesn't expect them be perfect. 

LVP said Adrienne can throw a good party but she's not so sure what's it going to be like being in the same room as Kim/Kyle and she/Brandi.

And LVP and Kyle said they 'I love yous.'

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

Kyle tells LVP and Camille what happened in PS with Kim. She doesn't expect them be perfect.

Hardly. It was so much worse than how Kyle relayed it. Why does she always cover for Kim? Kim keeps abusing her, and she keeps going back for more. Makes me wonder if she'll ever learn.

• Love 3

Paris Hilton is really pretty! I don't think I've ever really paid attentiom though I've heard the name. No wonder she's famous.

I think Camille looks ridiculous myself. But chac'un au son gout!

• Love 1

Hardly. It was so much worse than how Kyle relayed it. Why does she always cover for Kim? Kim keeps abusing her, and she keeps going back for more. Makes me wonder if she'll ever learn.

The answer to that is no. We've seen this play out for 5 years and yet it's been going on for 45 years.

Kim has Kyle's number and Kyle won't or doesn't want help to change.

• Love 5

The answer to that is no. We've seen this play out for 5 years and yet it's been going on for 45 years.

Kim has Kyle's number and Kyle won't or doesn't want help to change.

I think you might be right. Sadly.

• Love 3

"She (Kyle) needs to treat me like a healthy older sister."  -sighs-

And this brushing everything under the carpet.  Sorry Kyle that was out soon as "the goddamn house" and "you're an alcoholic" came out both of you and Kim's mouths.

"What my husband do?  Did he f*** a dog."  Eww LisaR I didn't need that visual.

And the Hilton invasion with Nicky's book signing.  Camille is looking adorable.

And LOL Kyle said "Nicky's fashion is on FLEEK." 

Kyle tells LVP and Camille what happened in PS with Kim.  She doesn't expect them be perfect. 

LVP said Adrienne can throw a good party but she's not so sure what's it going to be like being in the same room as Kim/Kyle and she/Brandi.

And LVP and Kyle said they 'I love yous.'

Thanks for posting; I missed it!
  • Love 1

Thanks for posting; I missed it!

You didn't miss much.  It was quite tame for a First Look.

I couldn't understand what Kyle said about Nicki's style but up-thread BlackMamba said it was "on FLEEK."

What the hell does that mean?

• Love 1

It was kind of weird that when Kyle was talking to Kim about the book signing and she said she wanted all the cousins there and a big family showing, one of the first things Kim said was "Brandi is out of town."

• Love 2

You didn't miss much. It was quite tame for a First Look.

I couldn't understand what Kyle said about Nicki's style but up-thread BlackMamba said it was "on FLEEK."

What the hell does that mean?

I believe it means on point.

• Love 4

It was kind of weird that when Kyle was talking to Kim about the book signing and she said she wanted all the cousins there and a big family showing, one of the first things Kim said was "Brandi is out of town."

Kim is weird.  At least she didn't say that Kingsley couldn't make it because he's not allowed to leave her property.

I believe it means on point.

Thank you.  

You're right.  I looked it up and found it in the Urban Dictionary.

• Love 4

Seeing Paris reminded me of the fact I'm glad her 15 minutes are over.  Nicki seems like a sweet girl. 

Before I discovered the Hos, I participated on a celebrity snark forum.  I followed Paris HIlton when she was at her messiest.  She was kind of hard to miss because she was everywhere.  Imo, in a contest between Brandi and Paris and which of the two is more toxic and mean?  Tie.

We've not seen Paris' tampon string, but there have been crotch shots, a sex tape and a rap sheet. Now that I think of it, Paris wins.

• Love 4

Maybe they got married.

• Love 1

Before I discovered the Hos, I participated on a celebrity snark forum.  I followed Paris HIlton when she was at her messiest.  She was kind of hard to miss because she was everywhere.  Imo, in a contest between Brandi and Paris and which of the two is more toxic and mean?  Tie.

We've not seen Paris' tampon string, but there have been crotch shots, a sex tape and a rap sheet. Now that I think of it, Paris wins.

Paris has turned herself around and out of the spotlight become a successful business woman.  I first heard Joan Rivers speak about her new life.  Here is an article from Forbes magazine.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dansimon/2014/06/04/paris-in-the-springtime-the-caricatured-ditzy-blonde-reinvents-herself-as-serious-entrepreneur-and-crushes-it/

• Love 2

It's possible that she's gonna say something that would BOTH go with her story that, Alexia went into the bedroom when she was told not to, and also would hurt Kyle. Like maybe embarasse Kyle's parenting by suggesting that Alexia came to her house after having a fight with Kyle or that she only entered the bedroom in order to be intimate with a boyfriend.

Wow I guess that is all possible or maybe Kim Richards was running a whorehouse and had indentured her daughters and nieces for Kim's profit and gain while Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin's stood by taking lessons on how to be whores.  Or maybe it is the usual garden variety bullshit of Kim's where she throws unfounded, undefined allegations out there and idiots sit around making up scenarios that make them feel better.

• Love 5

I think Camille looks ridiculous myself. But chac'un au son gout!

Loved seeing Camille and loved her dress.

At first I thought Camille's dress was kind of cute. The silhouette was a little young for her, even though she has a fantastic body. But then I noticed that there were two eyes staring out from between her breasts and lips below. It would be very difficult to converse with her and not find yourself focusing on those eyes and Camille's chest.

That Prince was on Millionaire Matchmaker.

I'm surprised Demi Moore and Bruce Willis and LisaR and Harry Hamlin's daughters are not more attractive.

Did Camille totally diss Kyle, who was still complimenting Camille's dress, to gush a greeting to Yolanda?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz

I just realized after watching the scene of Kim and Kyle in the kitchen the morning after their latest blow-up that when Kim says "you're lying" what she really means is, dam it I swept that under the rug and you were suppose to leave it there. Kyle even said that they were raised to only talk about problems with family and that sweeping things under the rug was easier. It was rather amazing how Kim just put the previous night's issues aside (under the rug) as if it never happened. Kim's got that rug nailed and glued down to the floor.

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 8

Oh she wouldn't dare!! Can you imagine?!

You just can't go there. Not when your own kid went into a psych hospital, and everybody respected his privacy. But Kim finds ways to reach new lows...

It's a juicy guess, but I think it's probably misleading editing.

I hope she won't go there. But who knows with Kim...

I feel like this season I see a whole new side to Kim. a side that I never knew existed as I always thought she was pretty harmless, but now I see that she has a mean and manipulative side to her.

• Love 5

I did have to giggle at Kim's impression of Lisa Rinna. It looked like she was actually doing an impression of Lisa V doing an impression of Kim Richards from seasons past. Oh, Kim!

Judging from this reunion snippet, I'm afraid Kingsley is going to get a bad rap. First of all, he totally wouldn't have bitten Alexia if she hadn't entered the room he was in. Duh, entering the room is the number one way to provoke an animal to misbehave, especially when that animal is used to a house full of children but then the house goes empty and then the children come back. Or something. Plus, I bet Alexia was doing other mean things to him, like pulling his tail and calling him fat, and not being as supportive as Kathy. How dare Kyle say something horrible like "put Kingsley down" (dear Jesus please let her say this) after he has brought comfort and joy to so many people who were smart enough not to make him bite them? (Pretty much just Kim?)

And good for Kim for taking so much pride in the acting roles she chooses. That must add some meaning to being washed-up since the mid-'80s.

This whole post has me weak!

• Love 1

Passive aggressive shit right there.  Kyle's so on eggshells due to Kim and the cameras she can't even talk about how NOBODY WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT BITCH, THiS A FAMILY MOMENT.

Sorry, had to get that out. 

• Love 7

This is where Kyle loses me, just LEAVE IT ALONE Kyle. Me me me me me.

The "me me me me" stuff runs in the family.  I'm still shaking my head over the video where Kyle is talking to someone about a hurtful remark Brandi made and Kim butts in and goes on and on and on about how Brandi hurt HER.  How many fucking times did she say to Kyle "But, she hurt MEEEEE!" even though Kyle acknowledged several times that "Yes, she did", but when Kyle said "How about 'in addition' to you.....", Kim then changed to "In addition?!!!  In addition?!!!"  Kim was determined to make the whole conversation about her and no matter what Kyle said, she was going to be wrong.  As much as I'd like to see Kyle wash her hands of Kim, I have to admire the fact that she has put up with her for so many years without strangling her.   

• Love 9

The "me me me me" stuff runs in the family.  I'm still shaking my head over the video where Kyle is talking to someone about a hurtful remark Brandi made and Kim butts in and goes on and on and on about how Brandi hurt HER.  How many fucking times did she say to Kyle "But, she hurt MEEEEE!" even though Kyle acknowledged several times that "Yes, she did", but when Kyle said "How about 'in addition' to you.....", Kim then changed to "In addition?!!!  In addition?!!!"  Kim was determined to make the whole conversation about her and no matter what Kyle said, she was going to be wrong.  As much as I'd like to see Kyle wash her hands of Kim, I have to admire the fact that she has put up with her for so many years without strangling her.

I have always thought that one scene most accurately showed the giant ball of need that is Kim Richards. It was at Lisa's vow renewal party at the end of S3, correct? I wish someone would post it because it is so completely on point as to what we are seeing now.

• Love 4

Did anyone notice that. In the swing set scene, Lisa's daughter's outfits changed? At first one daughter was wearing a Khaki skirt and the other one had black shorts with like a scalloped hem, then it switched and both had black or blue shorts on. Then it switched back briefly and then back to the black shorts again. I am usually really clueless about continuity errors, but that one really jumped out at me.

Edited by EVS
  • Love 2

Did anyone notice that. In the swing set scene, Lisa's daughter's outfits changed? At first one daughter was wearing a Khaki skirt and the other one had black shorts with like a scalloped hem, then it switched and both had black or blue shorts on. Then it switched back briefly and then back to the black shorts again. I am usually really clueless about continuity errors, but that one really jumped out at me.

Thanks.  I love to look for continuity in movies but never think about it on TV.  Usually hair gives it away first.  Now I will go back and look.  I found that entire scene very odd and this may be one of the reasons.  

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the Techicolor Dreamcoat.... KIm now has a fur vest to matchy match with her middle school frozen in time bff Brandi.

To project her anxiety ramping up for Nicky's event Kyle goes into sibling bitchery mode and chastises Kim for not buying the ugly POS vest from Kyles shop. This is where Kyle loses me, just LEAVE IT ALONE Kyle. Me me me me me.

Camille has a face, eyes and a nose in her dress where her cleavage should go. And an alleged Prince ogling her (seriously watch him).

These specks in house wife time so entertain me.

Wait a minute, if I owned a clothing store and my sister went elsewhere to purchase something I carried in my store, I damn well sure would have brought it up. My sister would definitely receive a discount (at cost) so I'd be pissed she went somewhere else.

• Love 12