Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Amster-Damn

• Start Topic

LOL, you'll never see Lisar's tampon string because she's smart enough to wear a diaper before she gets her drunk on...JK.

I agree there's something about Lisar and her wild-eyed out of control look that portends a Brandi like quality.  After that restaurant scene I'd say she's replacing Brandi next season. I don't believe either Kyle or Eileen will be so quick to have her back again.

I, for one, would be happy if Lisar were to replace Brandi. At least her actual bathroom behavior seems appropriate, and she's generally more interesting and accomplished. But yes, I think she could add the needed dash of wild fame-seeking. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Dead.

Cause_Of_Death__Laughter_by_xSuicidalGol

It's nice to just laugh about these paid performers who entertain us. Variety is the spice of Life.

tumblr_n17m3ge1MI1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

After the Amsterdam dinner, the Housewife that Lisa Rinna reminds me most of is Teresa Giudice - that was a Gorga switch moment.

rhonj-ter-isshegod.gif

Edited by RealityTVSmack1
  • Love 3

It's nice to just laugh about these paid performers who entertain us. Variety is the spice of Life.

I agree.  Spend one afternoon over on the Vanderpump Rules forum and it puts everything into perspective.  Those idjits at SUR are every bit as worthy of the wrath that the BH Hos inspire but somehow they, and the posters, bring mainly the lulz and wit.

Next season I might swear alliance to VPR.  But if I sign up for that, my husband will divorce me. /Harry Hamlin

What's kind of scary about Kim in that scary clip of Lisa, is:  Look at how even when Lisa reaches across the table to grab/choke/kill Kim, Kim hardly bats an eye.  She pulls back but look at her face.  Calm as a cucumber.  Like she's been the attacked or the attacker before?

• Love 8

I agree.  Spend one afternoon over on the Vanderpump Rules forum and it puts everything into perspective.  Those idjits at SUR are every bit as worthy of the wrath that the BH Hos inspire but somehow they, and the posters, bring mainly the lulz and wit.

Next season I might swear alliance to VPR.  But if I sign up for that, my husband will divorce me. /Harry Hamlin

What's kind of scary about Kim in that scary clip of Lisa, is:  Look at how even when Lisa reaches across the table to grab/choke/kill Kim, Kim hardly bats an eye.  She pulls back but look at her face.  Calm as a cucumber.  Like she's been the attacked or the attacker before?

My guess, she has been the attacker before and her main victim has been Kyle. Kyle's terror was palatable IMO and Kim got off on that fight. I don't see Kim as a cowering victim in any fight with anyone, her demeanor after the fight was disturbing to me.

• Love 11

I agree. Spend one afternoon over on the Vanderpump Rules forum and it puts everything into perspective. Those idjits at SUR are every bit as worthy of the wrath that the BH Hos inspire but somehow they, and the posters, bring mainly the lulz and wit.

Next season I might swear alliance to VPR. But if I sign up for that, my husband will divorce me. /Harry Hamlin

What's kind of scary about Kim in that scary clip of Lisa, is: Look at how even when Lisa reaches across the table to grab/choke/kill Kim, Kim hardly bats an eye. She pulls back but look at her face. Calm as a cucumber. Like she's been the attacked or the attacker before?

What happens next is Kim getting up in Lisar's face with the famous finger point. No stopping her; she wants a fight. The "throat grab" only incited her to want more. "Cruising for a bruising," I call it.

• Love 6

Can't wait for the SUR reunion!  I know it's easy to talk smack about all the cast including LisaV!

I laughed at Kim's tough guy demeanor as Lisar turned into a quivering mad woman! It was tough to know who to giggle at first. Then I laughed at Kyle sitting there as Lisar reached across the table to choke her sister then high tail it out of the restaurant like someone set fire to her hair.  Funny stuff the production staff struck ratings gold with that episode. :D

• Love 3

Poor Kyle may not be back next year it was so emotional for her to have "Millions of people watching it" (fighting with Kim).   

http://extratv.com/2015/03/05/kyle-richards-responds-to-rhobh-fight-between-sister-kim-and-lisa-rinna/

-excerpt

As for Kim, Kyle admitted, "Right now things with my sister are not great, to be honest... It has been a really difficult time between Amsterdam and what happened at Poker Night, what happened with the dog… it’s difficult. It really is. Having your relationship play out and having millions of people watching it, it’s not easy sometimes."

• Love 1

My guess, she has been the attacker before and her main victim has been Kyle. Kyle's terror was palatable IMO and Kim got off on that fight. I don't see Kim as a cowering victim in any fight with anyone, her demeanor after the fight was disturbing to me.

She got off on it because she "won" she caused Lisar to completely lose her shit. When the addict makes the "normal" lose it this bad and then into a co-conspirator in the sobriety lie, the addict has won that round. No wonder the smug just rolls off her on the shopping trip.  Well, smug and the scent of oxycontin.

• Love 13

I laughed at Kim's tough guy demeanor as Lisar turned into a quivering mad woman!

I'll have whatever you're smoking! LOL.  Seriously, I need to adopt more of your attitude when watching this mess.  Otherwise, I don't think I can go on.  :: Places arm dramatically across forehead and falls prettily to the ground::

Amsterdam damn near done me in.

I think she and Kyle have spent many years being mean girls, pointing fingers at others and getting up in people's grills.  I think it's an inherited quality.  Paris Hilton inherited that gene in spades, too.  I think Kyle was terrorized because she knows what Kim is capable of.  But, and I know this is unpopular, I still think Kyle told Kim something and she didn't want to be there when Kim went there.

• Love 7
(edited)

As a huge fan of VPR and the incredible amount of idiocy contained in that show, I was wondering the other day what it is about VPR that brings me utter entertainment as compared to RHOBH, which can piss me off to no end with very similar behavior by the cast.

I think what it is, IMO, is that the cast of VPR are all consenting (albeit batshit) adults and there are no children involved in any way, shape, or form.

There are no families to be torn apart.  No minor children that are going to be harassed at school because of their mother's drunk shenanigans.  

Although someday some of the VPR staff might have kids who will see their VPR day shenanigans on the internet at some future point, it will be easy to write it off as being young and dumb.

What brings these housewife franchises to a different level (and as evidenced by innumerable posts) is that these women have children who can be/probably are directly impacted by the current goings on.  Prime example, Brandi Glanville and her 2 young sons.

There is no way on earth that I believe Brandi's oldest son didn't get an earful after Tampon Gate.  He was about 10 at the time.  If classmates didn't see it splattered all over the internet, there's a high probability that they might have overheard their parents discussing it.  Add to that it was all over the tabloids, which are readily visible at every checkout line in grocery stores, drug stores, etc. 

Brandi can claim her kids aren't affected by nor aware of her drunken bullshit all she wants to.  That cannot possibly be true.

That being said, as crazy and out of control as some of the VPR cast are, Brandi is still trashier than the lot of them put together.

And she's a 40-something year old woman with 2 young kids.

THAT'S what makes my blood pressure rise when it comes to RHOBH vs VPR.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 8
(edited)

I'll have whatever you're smoking! LOL.  Seriously, I need to adopt more of your attitude when watching this mess.  Otherwise, I don't think I can go on.  :: Places arm dramatically across forehead and falls prettily to the ground::

Amsterdam damn near done me in.

I think she and Kyle have spent many years being mean girls, pointing fingers at others and getting up in people's grills.  I think it's an inherited quality.  Paris Hilton inherited that gene in spades, too.  I think Kyle was terrorized because she knows what Kim is capable of.  But, and I know this is unpopular, I still think Kyle told Kim something and she didn't want to be there when Kim went there.

Kyle talked about the physical fighting she and Kim had with each other in their youth! Considering that Kim is 5 years older than Kyle makes me believe that Kyle was on more of the receiving end of those fights! They are very twisted when they team up to go at someone else, they are disturbing to watch, how in sync they are with words and gestures does suggest they did this often throughout their lives!

As a huge fan of VPR and the incredible amount of idiocy contained in that show, I was wondering the other day what it is about VPR that brings me utter entertainment as compared to RHOBH, which can piss me off to no end with very similar behavior by the cast.

I think what it is, IMO, is that the cast of VPR are all consenting (albeit batshit) adults and there are no children involved in any way, shape, or form.

There are no families to be torn apart.  No minor children that are going to be harassed at school because of their mother's drunk shenanigans.  

Although someday some of the VPR staff might have kids who will see their VPR day shenanigans on the internet at some future point, it will be easy to write it off as being young and dumb.

What brings these housewife franchises to a different level (and as evidenced by innumerable posts) is that these women have children who can be/probably are directly impacted by the current goings on.  Prime example, Brandi Glanville and her 2 young sons.

There is no way on earth that I believe Brandi's oldest son didn't get an earful after Tampon Gate.  He was about 10 at the time.  If classmates didn't see it splattered all over the internet, there's a high probability that they might have overheard their parents discussing it.  Add to that it was all over the tabloids, which are readily visible at every checkout line in grocery stores, drug stores, etc. 

Brandi can claim her kids aren't affected by nor aware of her drunken bullshit all she wants to.  That cannot possibly be true.

That being said, as crazy and out of control as some of the VPR cast are, Brandi is still trashier than the lot of them put together.

Brandi claims she has told her kids that she is "just acting" on this show to explain away her nasty behavior but that would not explain her behavior off the show. She is not fooling anyone let alone her sons.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9

By "awful" and I want to apply it to Amsterdamn and other RHBH in a general way, do you mean there's hours of stupid worthless stuff they edit out so they have what seems like a reaction to A when it's really a reaction to R. I'm thinking there was a good deal of that in the glass breaking scene. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about the awfulness of editing reality TV from your roommate. 

I really can't speak for RHOBH. She always said it was awful in the sense that she had to watch the same boring sequences over and over. For every big blowup a la Amsterdam, you have to cut about 30 minutes of other scenes from hours of the 'filler' footage. Truth be told, she only lasted a season before she asked to be transferred.

• Love 3

I'd rather see the fun moments on the trip and less of the toxic moments.. or rather, less focus on talking about the one or two toxic moments on the trip.  Carleton didn't go on the cast trip last season, so not sure why Kim couldn't have opted out.  She certainly fulfilled her drama requirements already.

With that said, Lisa R was wrong to throw the wine and throw the wine glass.  Doing that put the focus on her behavior and off of Kim.  I do think Eileen handled Kim as well as one could handle her.

• Love 6

She got off on it because she "won" she caused Lisar to completely lose her shit. When the addict makes the "normal" lose it this bad and then into a co-conspirator in the sobriety lie, the addict has won that round. No wonder the smug just rolls off her on the shopping trip.  Well, smug and the scent of oxycontin.

Completely agree.  Addicts and abusive people are so maddening, this way.  They don't give a shit, so unless they are raging and taking their anger out on others, they can be cool as a cucumber while you're emotions overflow from pain.  Trying to explain and reason with someone like that is maddening because again, they don't give a shit, and there's no empathy, no mercy, no understanding. 

This is why I wish Lisa hasn't done what she did.  Not only did it make Kim seem more stable, in that instance, it brought Lisa to place she didn't want to go.  I feel for Lisa on that because I've been there, where someone is gaslighting you and being completely emotionless or raging and making threats, and you lose it because it's all too much. 

I want to tattoo this post on my arm a la Jax, because I'm so in love with it. 

Exactly how I feel.  Those VPR chucklefucks are always pathetic but amusing.  BH HW are often pathetic but scary.  I don't want to watch scary.  I want to watch rich bitches in fabulous clothes and accessories arguing over petty shit like who wore the same dress to an event or who snubbed whom.  I don't want to watch people having mental break downs, spout accusations of spousal abuse, suicides, watching an addict relapse, etc.  That's not amusing.  That's real life.  If I wanted to watch real life, I'd shut my tv off and go outside.  lol 

• Love 10
(edited)
ryebread, on 07 Mar 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:ryebread, on 07 Mar 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:

Well not everyone but almost everyone.  And I agree.  But next year when Lisa Rinna is the Most! Hated! Housewife! Ever!, almost everyone will be talking about what a crazy bitch Lisa Rinna was and that the crazy was always right there.  Which I will wholeheartedly agree.

But for Kim's cat-like reflexes.  Wonder what the opinion would have been had Kim not moved away and Lisa actually grabbed Kim's face or neck.  Probably the same as when Carole did it to Aviva on the steps.  As long as it's the big-mouthed crazy one that no one likes that gets physically attacked, it's all good and deserved.

Taylor's tongue.  Nope.

I wasn't really clear, sorry. I just was referring to the aftermath, where Brandi said Lisa choked Kim. The choking never happened. However, it all happened so quickly I'm not sure any of us would have known all that went down without modern tech allowing us to slow and isolate video. Lisa was reaching to choke, not disputing that. Just a lot of exaggeration before(LisaR's reaction to Kim's comment) and after (Brandi's "She choked Kim and threw glass at us!).

I wanted to see the inside of a windmill instead.

Edited by LVmom
  • Love 3

I still think Kyle told Kim something and she didn't want to be there when Kim went there.

I disagree, Kim is such a hateful and vindictive bitch that if in any way , shape or form she could have dragged her sister through the mud of her accusations she wouldn't have hesitated to do it with glee in her eyes. She would have loved to create a wedge between Kyle and LisaR

The fact that LisaR is still friends with Kyle, they didn't have any confrontation afterwards and that LisaR was 100% supportive of Kyle about the abuse that Kim inflicts in her is very telling.

If one of my dearest friends would have told someone something very private about me that I didn't want anybody else to know, something that couldn't possibly come from any other source, there is no way I would continue being friends with her. Rumors are always rampant in the show business and Kim (probably aided by Brandi as that is her MO) just spewed her venom with the intention to embarras LisaR and she got exactly the reaction she wanted.

It doesn't matter how low she has to go, Kim (or any addict for that matter) will get what she wants. Kim only shows pure hate for Kyle so there is absolutely no chance in hell that she would not have loved to pin this on her, there is no way that if Kyle knew the information came from her that she would have come back to tell Kim that her behavior was indefensible to her face.

Kim and only Kim is responsible for the crap that comes out of her mouth.

• Love 12

I f Kim is to be held responsible for her behavior, Lisa is responsible for her behavior too and what she did was way worse than anything Kim did.

How is she not being held responsible for it? Lisa R apologized and owned it all. Has Kim apologized to anyone about anything? The answer is nope.

• Love 16

I could be wrong but I think I heard Lisa V say something to Brandi about bringing up the marijuana incident.    Brandi is horrible when sober and just as bad when drunk.

Thanks!  I'll watch again, and be on the look-out for that.

And I agree - Brandi is pretty horrible all the time. I'm one of the few who disliked her the moment she hobbled onto this show.  At this point, I am beyond tired of her constant tantrums.  Sober or not, she's just a classic case of arrested development with a big dose of mean on top.

• Love 6

I heard Lisa apologizing for continuing to bring up Kim's addiction.  I must have missed her apologizing for the attempted neck grab, and wine toss, and glass slammed hard enough to shatter.  I'll have to watch that scene again. 

I don't see a blog apology, I see her saying it's "uncool" and that followed by the "but" so null and void to me.

That was my "DO NOT F--- WITH ME" moment. You have just met my inner gangster! I'm just glad that I didn't strangle her on the spot, mainly because I hear the food in jail sucks and orange is not my best color!

Look, I own the fact that I allowed myself to be provoked, and it was uncool to break a glass in the restaurant. It was not one of my finest moments, but there's only so much my inner gangster can take before she goes postal.

• Love 1
(edited)

Did Lisa throw wine at Kim or was it water? I'm just thinking if she threw wine near the mouth area of an alcoholic in addition to attempting to choke her and breaking a glass in blackout rage it makes it even worse.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 2

Just watched First Look.  Yolanda's brain really isn't working.  She seems to think that by simply saying she wants to "fix" Kyle and Kim's relationship it will just happen.  Same as when she did yoga with Brandi and calmly said her behavior was wrong.   Honey, it's going to take a lot more to fix these women than a simple downward dog pose!  

What is the fixation Kim has with dildos ???  I seriously think the reason she got rid of her dog was not because he bit people, but probably because he got into her dildo collection.  

LisaR shopping with Kim & Brandi is just odd.  Well, kinda.   I have, in the past, gotten so frustrated with an extremely passive-agressive sister-in-law, and there have been a couple of times when I just completely lost it.  And yes, I have thrown things (not in her direction, but close by).   Provoked, and just flipped out.   And, yes, the next day I was worn out, tired of the BS, and just thought it wasn't worth it, in the long run, to try to understand her,  continue to try to get my point across, etc.  So, I let it go.  I didn't want to have yet another deep discussion, try to work it out, but just realized it is what it is, and since then I have managed to be cordial, but have kept my distance.   I think LisaR is doing what she needs to do while she's on that trip - then get home.  Kim isn't worth her time, concern, caring or friendship.

• Love 5

That was my "DO NOT F--- WITH ME" moment. You have just met my inner gangster!

It was not one of my finest moments, but there's only so much my inner gangster can take before she goes postal.

Is 'Inner Gangster' the new 'Holla'?  I smell tagline!!!

• Love 3
(edited)

Neck grab? Not even close. LisaR seemed to go for Kim's mouth, but not her turkey neck. It looked like LisaR was going to put her hand on her mouth to shut her up, but then Kim jerked her head. I can't blame Kim because who wants someone's hand anywhere on their face.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
(edited)

Personally, I wouldn't even care if it was wine.  I don’t care about Kim, period, anymore.  Over it.

The only reason Kim and Brandi act the way that they do is because they know that the people they do it to aren’t going to fight as dirty or dirtier than they are.  Until now.

Kim and Brandi are punks.  They are punks who live in the comfort and safety of BH, because they happen to have money.  We’ve talked before about how, if they were to pull this shit on some of the other HW, in other cities, they’d have had their asses handed to them long ago. 

If you start it, and you keep at it, someone, somewhere, at some point, is going to finish it.  For some people it takes getting their ass handed to them to realize that and, for some, they still don't (like Kim).  I don’t feel sorry for Kim, or Brandi, in the slightest because they bring it on themselves, by treating others like crap and making threats and then gloating about it because they think they're untouchable.  I don't like that Lisa got physical but I'm not angry with her and I'm so over The Boozey Twins.   

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 12
(edited)

Lipsa basically admits in her blog she was going for her throat to choke her.  She's right, it's lucky for Lipsa that Kim has such quick reflexes, because I agree with Lipsa, she probably doesn't look good in Orange.  The gif shows it as well.  Finger pointing too, and obviously Kyle could give no fucks if Kim was choked.

tumblr_nkp789xATM1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3

I f Kim is to be held responsible for her behavior, Lisa is responsible for her behavior too and what she did was way worse than anything Kim did.

I don't think anyone is contesting this. Everyone believes that Lisa was out of line. No one is saying that her behavior was ok. Even Lisa is saying her behavior was not ok.

Did Lisa throw wine at Kim or was it water? I'm just thinking if she threw wine near the mouth area of an alcoholic in addition to attempting to choke her and breaking a glass in blackout rage it makes it even worse.

It was water "full of ice" according to Brandi.

Many are not holding her responsible. They are saying she was provoked or Kim drove her to do it.

Even the people who are saying she was provoked or that they understood her reaction are also saying they don't condone it and that it was not ok. She is being held accountable, but it doesn't excuse Kim's behavior either.

• Love 8
(edited)

I think plenty of people have contested it.  There was one post that said they wished Lipsa had thrown Kim through the plate glass window, because they would have.  (Something very similar to that) and it had over 20 "likes" when I saw it.  There have been many saying Kim deserved it, and they would have done worse.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5

I f Kim is to be held responsible for her behavior, Lisa is responsible for her behavior too and what she did was way worse than anything Kim did.

I think she has been.  No one is condoning her lunge and attempt to grab Kim's face or Kim and breaking the wine glass.  I think Brandi and Kim feel like because Lisar got physical Kim deserves a pass on what she said. She does not.  They are separate acts.  Brandi wants to compare the two liquid tosses.  Brandi threw wine on someone unprovoked because she was having a temper tantrum when Eileen repeatedly told her she did not want to go into character or was it because Brandi did not approve of her courtship with Vince.  Lisar was definitely provoked with Kim's words and it still doesn't excuse her from throwing water or throwing the glass against the table.  So it is an unprovoked vs. provoked situation.   So first Lisar needs to apologize to everyone for the wine glass smash and yes listen to Brandi itemize everywhere she picked glass off her body and second she needs to apologize to Kim for the lunge.  Lisar apologizing does not relieve Kim of the duty to apologize.  If Kim  opts not to apologize to Eileen and Kyle then her behavior becomes indefensible and she doesn't get a pass.

• Love 2
(edited)

Many are not holding her responsible. They are saying she was provoked or Kim drove her to do it.

I think both are true, in this case. When it comes to the most emotionally perverse of addicts (which is what Kim is, imo) they love nothing more than to egg on, lash out and spur other people into behaving badly, in order to degrade *them*. Once done, they can play victim, avoid their own filth and blame the world, all over again, for the millionth time.  LisaR, likely from living with Hamlin (who if now sober, was clearly once NOT sober) was prime to be drawn into Kim's sickening addict-games -- and Kim likely smelled that on her (addicts often have an unerring instinct for picking out the person who will snap if bullied or threatened or verbally humiliated enough). So yeah -- IMO,  this is that rare instance when one person is fully responsible, and the other person is as well. (And that's the problem with the worst kind of addicts -- the Kims of the world -- they spread the disease all over everyone around them, leaving nothing clean or untouched in their wake. Never mind this level of shit, even less violent interactions can leave you feeling dirty and used and ashamed of *yourself*, instead of revolted by them.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10

Neck grab? Not even close. LisaR seemed to go for Kim's mouth, but not her turkey neck. It looked like LisaR was going to put her hand on her mouth to shut her up, but then Kim jerked her head. I can't blame Kim because who wants someone's hand anywhere on their face.

Something that apparently eludes Kim when she is wagging and pointing her finger in others' faces such as Eileen and Lisar.

• Love 2
(edited)

Or, Lipsa provoked it by ONCE AGAIN bringing up Kim's sobriety, something Kim has asked her several times to stop doing, including less than 24 hours before this happened, on the plane trip over.

This time, Kim reacted by bringing up something Lipsa obviously didn't want brought up, and Lipsa attacked, physically, TWICE.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5
(edited)

While sitting in the hair salon today having my roots touched up, I was reading the forum on my iPad. Somewhere??? I read a post saying that Kyle commented on Kim's accusation about Harry and said that Kim did not make it up like TMZ has reported. Did I get that wrong? I can't find it now. Maybe the chemicals on my head seeped into my brain.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
(edited)

Exactly, Lisa brought it up again on camera in front of everyone after the plane confrontation at least twice. So maybe she provoked the whole thing. 

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 7

Or, Lipsa provoked it by ONCE AGAIN bringing up Kim's sobriety, something Kim has asked her several times to stop doing, including less than 24 hours before this happened, on the plane trip over.

This time, Kim reacted by bringing up something Lipsa obviously didn't want brought up, and Lipsa attacked, physically, TWICE.

Thank you for that one. I feel like i'm finding some clarity with understanding what all the heck happened this episode. Much needed and appreciated.

• Love 4

Thank you for that one. I feel like i'm finding some clarity with understanding what all the heck happened this episode. Much needed and appreciated.

I just watched it.  And it seems so simple to me.  Lisa brought it up again after saying that she wouldn't.  For as much as we can say that Kim provoked Lisa by mentioning Harry, Lisa provoked Kim by bringing the subject up again at the beginning of dinner.  Team Kim in this dust up.   And that's saying something because I've never been on her side.  Ever.

Even if I were Team Lisa, I would still never say that Kim deserved what she got, or thrown through a window or beat down with my own hands or dead.  I read that a lot this week.

• Love 10

I finally got a chance to watch the episode last night and thought it couldn't possibly have been as nutso as I read in this thread and yet...good lord. I was so uncomfortable and furious with Kim I had to ff through some of it. The look in her eye, the sense of smugness and glee radiating off of her, the meanness, the finger pointing, it was all too much for me. I don't give two shits if she's an addict, it's the vindictiveness and utter cruelty that got to me. She's just a toxic personality.

I don't condone at all LisaR throwing the glass and going for Kim's throat, but I could almost understand it in that situation. Yes, she needed to shut up a long time ago about Kim's relapse and it probably wasn't the wisest move to apologize the way she did to Kim at that table, but still. Kyle fleeing like she did gave me the sense that she's seen Kim do things even worse than this and her flight instinct kicked in and she just ran. It just seemed like a knee jerk reaction and I couldn't laugh at it.

And I must have missed something, but what prompted Brandi to start just screaming in the street at Kyle after the coffee house?

• Love 11

Many are not holding her responsible.

How would you suggest she be held responsible and by whom?

Saying "Gee, Kim I'm sorry I brought up the fact that you are continuously wasted out your gourd and wondered if and how you were getting help. my bad." would be bringing it up. "Sorry I got in your business, " is not bringing up what the business is, it's an apology.

• Love 17

Why was Yolanda's suite considerably nicer than Kyle's, Brandi's or LisaR's?  If Bravo is paying for the rooms why not equal lodging?  Or do you think Yo paid for her own upgrade?

And I must have missed something, but what prompted Brandi to start just screaming in the street at Kyle after the coffee house?

Yes, I agree that was not called for.

• Love 3

Or, Lipsa provoked it by ONCE AGAIN bringing up Kim's sobriety, something Kim has asked her several times to stop doing,

I am waiting to see what Kim will say about the countless times Brandi discussed, mentioned, brought up, and revealed private moments of Kim's conversations to her.

• Love 13
(edited)

How would you suggest she be held responsible and by whom?

Saying "Gee, Kim I'm sorry I brought up the fact that you are continuously wasted out your gourd and wondered if and how you were getting help. my bad." would be bringing it up. "Sorry I got in your business, " is not bringing up what the business is, it's an apology.

Exactly.  If (general) you asked someone to not talk about a subject with you anymore and they say okay, and then later, came to you and just said "I'm sorry that I overstepped." without mentioning what they overstepped into, 

a perfectly normal way to respond is to:

-Stick your meth-stained finger in their face.

-Remind them that, yes, they did in fact, overstep.

-Make a not-so vague comment about a medical disorder they may or may not have.

-Tell them that you know a secret about their family and you're going to gleefully tell the world about it.

-Tell anyone who tries to intervene that their faces are ugly, they are beasts, to shut the fuck up, that they cower behind blankets, and it's funny to you, apparently, and that your sister sucks balls and even the junkie with the bad weave sitting next to you is a better support.

Perfectly normal, non-cracked out response, totally. 

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 22
(edited)

emma675, on 07 Mar 2015 - 4:06 PM, said:

Ryebread:   Yes, I agree that was not called for.

I feel like we missed a connecting scene, it was a weird jump edit.  Either way, we see so little of things they do/say.  I'm sure they were in that pot restaurant longer than 7 minutes too.

ETA

Some will see what Lipsa did as an "apology" that Kim over-reacted to.

I don't see it as an apology at all, it was simply a segue into ONCE AGAIN on camera bringing up Kim's sobriety.  Again, in Lisa's blog, she makes it pretty clear they all knew this was about to happen.  It's the only storyline Lipsa's had all damn season and she was going to ride that horse until it died.

So as we join the ladies in Amsterdam, I meet Lisa and Eileen for some tea in the lounge. I was reticent to be involved in this potential confrontation. I had voiced my concerns gently to Lisa, expressing my thoughts on discussing sobriety with Kim--it was a land mine that I wanted to avoid. Anyway, we go to dinner..

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5

When Lisa starts in on her monologue at dinner about if she comes across as too strong and turns her gaze toward Kim - watch Kyle

She's the one that flinches first.  Leans back in her chair and looks over at Kim, like:  "uh oh.  Here we go."  Kim glances back at Kyle.  That was very telling to me. Not sure what it's telling me, but it's telling me something LOL.  Anybody notice that?

My gut says that Kim told Kyle after the plane ride that Lisa BETTER NOT BRING THAT SHIT UP AGAIN or I'm going there.  Kyle saw Lisa start to bring it up again and knew that it was about to go down.

You'd think these Hos would be as sick of bringing this shit up as I am.

• Love 9