Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Reunion Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

Somewhere in Grey Gardens, Sonja's sexy J just tingled. ;)

Haha! I must have missed this post, earlier. I for real would have bought a sexy J toaster oven if they had ever made it out to market. my personal Grey Gardens needs a new one anyway. ;)

Swear to Dog, my mom tried to clean one of my toaster ovens with engine degreaser. It really wasn't dirty, just old. "Mom, it's ok. I'll get a new one at Walmart. I don't buy the expensive ones. We're talking 30 bucks or so. And I'm pretty sure engine cleaner isn't food grade."

I love her but damn if she doesn't have some weird ideas in the kitchen area....

• Love 6

Great. I don't even own a toaster. Now I'm wondering just how much a Hello Kitty one costs. (More than I would pay, for sure. I don't understand owning a toaster when you can have a toaster oven, instead)

I need to look into that toaster too.

I thought about her endorsements too. Isn't it standard for companies to have some type of a moral clause in their contracts? I wonder what Depends thinks about LisaR's behavior on RHOBH? Her Twitter comments, dual bird flipping and quotes like "did he f*ck the dog?" can't be an image they're happy about.

I think Depends is delighted to get the freebie on a popular show.  My guess is they will have a group of RH delighted to do their ads.  I think after Brandi told Lisa her Depends was full of shit-every person who has ever had to wear an adult diaper, has a loved one who wears one was mentally high fiving Lisar for flipping Brandi off.  And Brandi won't be getting a tampon ad anytime soon.

I don't think Depends will have a problem with Lisar making their brand look hip and cool.  Instead of being one step from a wheel chair like other geezers that wear Depends, Lisar is cussing like a sailor and flipping the bird like a youngster. 

• Love 8

I wish LisaR would have said, yes, I've kept the same style for several years, but at least it my own hair.  How old is your hair - 15 minutes?   

I agree.

I love the way she wears the same style, which looks fabulous on her, with occasional little minor tweakings.

I've always thought LR has a really great sense of style, hair and all.

If I had the time to style my hair beyond using my flat iron, I'd get a similar hairstyle in a NY minute.

• Love 9
(edited)

Brandi: "I have been an asshole to you, and I have said I'm sorry."

Eileen: "And then you keep being an asshole..."

Eileen is my hero. I love how calm and rational and articulate she is. Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 16

My speculation about Brandi feeling vindicated, which has since been contradicted with her source's bullying comment, is that Kim probably scored points especially with the reveal that Lisa Rinna sent her mean texts, and Brandi is free-riding on Kim. She did the same thing when she elevated her role at the Amsterdam dinner.

• Love 5

I wish LisaR would have said, yes, I've kept the same style for several years, but at least it my own hair.  How old is your hair - 15 minutes?   

Or: "Well dear, when it's yours, it sticks around that long."

• Love 7

Hmmmmm Lisa & Eileen Are Looking In Kim's Direction ...WhatEver Was Said/Happened Prior To That Moment Was Enough To Prompt Eileen To Get Up From Her Seat To Console/Support Lisa Rinna    Vala_27.gif   Kim Went THERE??!

467048816-reunion-pictured-lisa-vanderpu

OR

Lisa Was Told

bd5b0f7defd05a320444bf47e218639e9becd844

& We Know Lisa...

tumblr_nkwsmztTBe1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

tumblr_nkwsmztTBe1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Love 1
(edited)

That pic is interesting, though I don't think it would take much for Eileen to move. She was probably looking for any opportunity to get away from team drunk and drunker!

EDIT: the picture isn't showing up for me but here it is , plus some more

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/reunion-pictured-lisa-vanderpump-lisa-rinna-eileen-davidson-news-photo/467048816

Edited by nowcheckthat
  • Love 2

I've wanted to buy one of those toasters for forever. I've been looking for a new hand vacuum and I just found out that Hello Kitty makes one of those, too.

I love cutesy shit, what can I say. I just don't have any kids to blame for why I buy so much of it. I'm sure Kyle and Lisa bought that toaster just as much for themselves as for their girls. lol

SwordQueen, I now have a Hello Kitty item in the house lol,no joke. We stopped to get my MiL flowers as we headed over for Easter lunch. My son saw a Hello Kitty ball and would not put it down. So just got for him.

I laughed, thinking of you, and all the other Hello Kitty fans :)

• Love 4
(edited)

That pic is interesting, though I don't think it would take much for Eileen to move. She was probably looking for any opportunity to get away from team drunk and drunker!

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/reunion-pictured-lisa-vanderpump-lisa-rinna-eileen-davidson-news-photo/467048816

Sorry You CanNot See The Photo As I Posted It...I See IT nosok_01.gif

Thank You For Posting The Link As Well

I, Too, Find The Photo Interesting Particularly Since I Have Not Seen Any Reunion Season 5 Teasers Footage/Clips That Includes That Scene...

Lisa Rinna Clenching Tissues...Lisa VanDerPump Hand [in A Supportive Way] On Lisa Rinna's Arm & Eileen's Look ~ Not Quite How Dare You...BUT ~ In Kim's Direction

Edited by PreposterousISTA
  • Love 2

The next 2 parts of the reunion scare me.  Now that the niceties are over (scant few that there were) I'm expecting nothing but ugly.  Where the first part had me reaching for the popcorn, (just 6 kernels, please), I think the next two will have me reaching for a bar of soap and a hot shower before bed.

If my stomach got knotty looking at that picture, it means I should probably skip the next 2 parts, right?  LOL 

Viva, RHONY! 

sbready.jpg

• Love 1
(edited)

The next 2 parts of the reunion scare me.  Now that the niceties are over (scant few that there were) I'm expecting nothing but ugly.  Where the first part had me reaching for the popcorn, (just 6 kernels, please), I think the next two will have me reaching for a bar of soap and a hot shower before bed.

If my stomach got knotty looking at that picture, it means I should probably skip the next 2 parts, right?  LOL 

Viva, RHONY! 

sbready.jpg

Snap out of it!  Buck up and settle in!   It is going to be good because we are done with Brandi and moving toward the dog bite.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

Snap out of it!  Buck up and settle in!   It is going to be good because we are done with Brandi and moving toward the dog bite.

I took that 'Snap out of it!' like a slap in the face from Cher. LOL  And of course, you know I will because Bravo has me - in for a penny, in for a pound. 

The dog bite segment is what's bringing me back.  Only because if she drags Alexia into this the way it's hinted she will, I need to see her being that stupid and destructive with my own eyes.  I take almost everything I read here about most of the Hos with a grain of salt because what is left on the cutting room floor can make or break any of them.  But once in a while we see something so organic that no amount of editing can cover what they really are. So if Kim goes there, she's once and for all dead to me. This is also why their social media is interesting.  Like a window to their souls, man.

• Love 8

I don't usually watch the first looks, and now everyone is making me want to see it!!!! 

I am hoping I can hold out to see ALL unfold on Tuesday....it does sound like this will be a good one!   ;-)

I'm getting my wine, my bubble bath and my candles ready!

• Love 5

I couldn't see the picture either, so thanks for posting the link. All this talk about popcorn and wine makes me want to settle in for tonight's episode and treat it like a real event. Maybe I'll watch this one live since it's on at 8.

(edited)

Next on RHOBH: The Final Reunion

Kyle and Kim Richards' feud continues and the real source of their problems is revealed.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-522/videos?clip=2857512

Kim Reveals a Shocking Text Message

Kim Richards shows the group a shocking text message she revealed from Lisa Rinna after the finale.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-522/videos?clip=2857570

Edited by quinn

Kim Reveals a Shocking Text Message

Kim Richards shows the group a shocking text message she revealed from Lisa Rinna after the finale.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-522/videos?clip=2857570

Serious question:  So is LisaR throwing her sick dad under the bus to explain her shitty behavior any worse than Brandi doing it? 

Cut from very similar cloth. They're even starting to look alike. 

Andy did Lisa a huge favor by giving her the 'in' to draw her sick father into the conversation, thereby making it seem like Lisa texted Kim because her daddy has been shutting her down her whole life.  Does Lisa blame her drunk mean tweets on daddy, too?  And there we have it....her storyline for next season. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't see where "shocking" comes into these text messages.  Lisa wasn't wrong.

I wish these girls weren't so afraid of the backlash, because "Yeah, and?" is the perfect response to those text messages.

Edited by Watermelon
  • Love 10

Serious question:  So is LisaR throwing her sick dad under the bus to explain her shitty behavior any worse than Brandi doing it? 

Cut from very similar cloth. They're even starting to look alike. 

Andy did Lisa a huge favor by giving her the 'in' to draw her sick father into the conversation, thereby making it seem like Lisa texted Kim because her daddy has been shutting her down her whole life.  Does Lisa blame her drunk mean tweets on daddy, too?  And there we have it....her storyline for next season. 

I agree, however Brandi has threatened Kim's own sister multiple times and Kim has said nothing. It's a little contradictory to be all "see who she really is" when Kim's only ally is the most aggressive and threatening on the show. 

• Love 4

I don't see where "shocking" comes into these text messages.  Lisa wasn't wrong.

I wish these girls weren't so afraid of the backlash, because "Yeah, and?" is the perfect response to those text messages.

I think many people felt that way about Kim for most of the season.  Lisar learned a valuable lesson spill it-don't sugar coat it.  Lisa really screwed up by not spilling the Brandi conversation at the finale. 

• Love 5

Am I the only one that thinks Kim comes off looking worse in that clip then Lisa R.  Yes, I get the "shocking" text messages and Lisa shouldn't have sent them.  But Kim, probably on advice from Brandi, couldn't wait to whip them out. OK, fine.  Lisa's a bad, bad girl.  But then when Lisa starts crying, Kim turns to Brandi and snickers "She's crying now".  That's what did it for me - the snickering. 

The 2 Lisas and Eileen and Kyle should just leave the show.  Let the two drunks have it.

• Love 13

Am I the only one that thinks Kim comes off looking worse in that clip then Lisa R.  Yes, I get the "shocking" text messages and Lisa shouldn't have sent them.  But Kim, probably on advice from Brandi, couldn't wait to whip them out. OK, fine.  Lisa's a bad, bad girl.  But then when Lisa starts crying, Kim turns to Brandi and snickers "She's crying now".  That's what did it for me - the snickering. 

The 2 Lisas and Eileen and Kyle should just leave the show.  Let the two drunks have it.

I can't be bothered with the "Lisa threatened to kick my ass" because 1) you deserved it. 2) Lisa said a WHOLE litany of other things that got completely passed over.

Don't be mean to Kyle, Don't treat people this way, I didn't want another Amsterdam and should have told you before but, Brandi lied.

Nope, let's ignore all that and focus on the sentence that makes you a victim. Whatever.

• Love 12
(edited)

I agree, however Brandi has threatened Kim's own sister multiple times and Kim has said nothing. It's a little contradictory to be all "see who she really is" when Kim's only ally is the most aggressive and threatening on the show. 

True, but let's put Kim and Brandi aside for a minute. (Please, Andy, put them aside forever) but if this was a one and done thing that Lisa did because Kim is such a bitch, fine.  But it's not.  Lisa has an M.O. for tweeting nasty, immature stuff before she was on this show.  Now add those types of texts to the tweets and I think a pattern of behavior is established.  LisaR is nasty. Yeah, so are the other two but every time someone other than Brandi or Kim do something stupid, it has to  be pointed out that, so what, Brandi and Kim have done worse.  Lisa threw her sick dad under the bus.  With or without anything the other two have done, she did.   

I wonder if she discussed the abuse she suffered at the hands of her dad with her daughters prior to the reunion.  If something were to happen to grandpa, what a nice parting memory mom has given them.  Over what, covering her tracks over a text to Kim?  Kim Richards. 

I hope the assisted living facility her parents are in doesn't get Bravo.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 3

True, but let's put Kim and Brandi aside for a minute. (Please, Andy, put them aside forever) but if this was a one and done thing that Lisa did because Kim is such a bitch, fine.  But it's not.  Lisa has an M.O. for tweeting nasty, immature stuff before she was on this show.  Now add those types of texts to the tweets and I think a pattern of behavior is established.  LisaR is nasty. Yeah, so are the other two but every time someone other than Brandi or Kim do something stupid, it has to  be pointed out that, so what, Brandi and Kim have done worse.  Lisa threw her sick dad under the bus.  With or without anything the other two have done, she did.   

I wonder if she discussed the abuse she suffered at the hands of her dad with her daughters prior to the reunion.  If something were to happen to grandpa, what a nice parting memory mom has given them.  Over what, covering her tracks over a text to Kim?  Kim Richards. 

Where do you get the idea that LisaR said her dad "abused" her? I did not hear that at all. I heard her say that her dad shut her down on expressing herself/her feelings, not abuse.

Someone mentioned "context" of a conversation/exchange as a big part of the equation between these women, and I agree, you can not remove Kim or Brandi from what LisaR said in the texts as they are the reason she said them. Also, nowhere in those texts did LisaR say that she was going to "beat" or "physically hurt" Kim.

• Love 5
(edited)

In LisaV's blog she says "new revelations will come out about a third party trying to undermine one of the sisters."

I assume she is talking about Brandi. The text messages are out there so no need to hint at it.

The texts are so nothing.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 6

I'm not getting what the big deal is over those texts.  LisaR wanted some type of resolution, and Kim was avoiding hearing the truth (like LisaR said in the finale - she believes what she wants to believe).   Kim makes veiled threats about her husband, her family situation, her weight - but OH NO, Kim didn't "say anything".    I don't take those texts as meaning physical threats, but more that Kim's lies, her mean, vindictive behavior needs to stop and be checked.  

• Love 6

Where do you get the idea that LisaR said her dad "abused" her? I did not hear that at all. I heard her say that her dad shut her down on expressing herself/her feelings, not abuse.

Maybe a wee bit of hyperbole on my part but what would we be around here without hyperbole? ;-)  But it's not that much of a stretch because she said she has issues because her dad shut her down a lot.  That she grew up being shushed and it's caused her to have issues.  That's obvious because the tough-as-balls LisaR breaks down in tears and says the reason she lost it and told Kim she's going to fuck her up is because her dad made her that way. Maybe that's the reason Lisa only saw her parents once or twice a year.  What other reason could there possibly be? 

Also, nowhere in those texts did LisaR say that she was going to "beat" or "physically hurt" Kim.

I agree. She 'merely' said, 'be very careful or I will fuck you up."  Now, she likely didn't mean physical harm but it was a threat to do what then?  Expose Kim further the way Kiim tried to do to her?  Yeah, Kim probably deserves it, but again, Lisa's words in that department make her no better than Kim.

• Love 3
(edited)

In LisaV's blog she says "new revelations will come out about a third party trying to undermine one of the sisters."

I assume she is talking about Brandi. The text messages are out there so no need to hint at it.

The texts are so nothing.

Interesting! I remember her saying the preview to Brandi "why is it in your interest to ruin their relationship?" and then again in the new preview "Kyle is a shitty sister". 

I'm not familiar with Rinna outside the show, I didn't realize she has a pattern, that changes things I guess. Based on this and her behavior at the reunion, I could definitely see her being a villain next season.

I bet she did discussed them, purely because she knew there was a good chance they would come out at the reunion so she would have to explain herself.

Edited by nowcheckthat
  • Love 4

I swear to god if they don't get rid of Brandy after this, I am out.

Yep, me too.

I know some on here say people keep saying that and yet all we talk about is Brandi. The truth is she is such a big part of the show, how can we not. But, I'm tired of her. I stopped watching NJ when it exhausted me. And I already told myself I won't tune in to Alanta next season.

I won't watch if Brandi is back.

There will always be villains of course. I don't want watch a middle aged woman act like a child over and over. Nothing changes with Brandi. Her behavior just gets worse.

• Love 4

Maybe a wee bit of hyperbole on my part but what would we be around here without hyperbole? ;-)  But it's not that much of a stretch because she said she has issues because her dad shut her down a lot.  That she grew up being shushed and it's caused her to have issues.  That's obvious because the tough-as-balls LisaR breaks down in tears and says the reason she lost it and told Kim she's going to fuck her up is because her dad made her that way. Maybe that's the reason Lisa only saw her parents once or twice a year.  What other reason could there possibly be? 

I agree. She 'merely' said, 'be very careful or I will fuck you up."  Now, she likely didn't mean physical harm but it was a threat to do what then?  Expose Kim further the way Kiim tried to do to her?  Yeah, Kim probably deserves it, but again, Lisa's words in that department make her no better than Kim.

Kim certainly deserves this, and so much more, but I still wish Lisar wouldn't have done it. I don't think it makes her nearly as bad as Kim, but it's still not a good look. What I do like is that she seems to recognize it was the wrong thing to do. Doesn't change the act itself (although I would have no issue sending such a text myself) but she is immediately just better than Kim in that she recognizes it is something that she probably shouldn't have done. Kim on the other hand seems to have zero issues with the things she has done. Heck, I would cut Kim some slack here and there is she were able to come up with some type of reason why she did something, as long as it was in the context of saying it was the wrong thing to do. If she would have acknowledged that it was just plain wrong to start saying things about HH, and that she shouldn't have done it, that would have been a better look for her. Just like Game Night. She never sees anything wrong in what she does. She only ever talks about her behavior at the more recent Poker Night and makes excuses because she says she was scared. She never seems to give two shits about how much she upset anyone else and her excuses for what she did are not for her behavior, but because she herself was scared (or so she says). 

• Love 4

i.jpg

Lisa Rinna: Kim Richards' Accusations About Harry Were 'Dangerous

April 8, 2015 05:03 PM EDT

Lisa Rinna has some strong words for fellow "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kim Richards!

Lisa finally confronted Kim about accusations she made about her husband, Harry Hamlin, during part two of the show's reunion special on Tuesday. During the ladies' trip to Holland, Kim insinuated that Lisa and Harry were hiding a major secret about their relationship. On the reunion, after some prodding from host Andy Cohen, Kim said she "heard" Harry had cheated – something Lisa and the other ladies all laughed off.

On Wednesday's Access Hollywood Live, Lisa gave Billy Bush the lowdown on all of the drama!

"Harry didn't do anything," the actress/Bravo star emphatically said.

Lisa took serious issue with Kim insinuating that Harry stepped out on their 18-year marriage.

"When you insinuate something about someone, it's out forever. I mean, it really is. You can't prove a negative… no one will ever truly believe it. Harry didn't do anything, of course, but the fact that she threw that out into the universe, I think is really irresponsible and dangerous," she explained. "And that's what really fired me up, to be honest with you."

Adding,"If somebody accused me of that [who] was married? This woman is not married, this woman has been married four times? I don't know how many times."

Lisa's reaction to the Kim's insinuation (Lisa threw a wine glass on the table!) was questioned during the reunion.

"I love my husband. I adore my husband, and if you wonder why it was a hot button for me, it's because I'm very protective of this man. I adore him. I have a beautiful family and marriage. Shame on Kim Richards for going after him and not going after me. Shame on her," she told Billy.

The third part of the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" reunion airs Tuesday April 14 at 8/7c on Bravo.

-- Jesse Spero

http://www.accesshollywood.com/lisa-rinna-kim-richards-accusations-about-harry-were-dangerous_article_106274

• Love 3

Someone mentioned "context" of a conversation/exchange as a big part of the equation between these women, and I agree, you can not remove Kim or Brandi from what LisaR said in the texts as they are the reason she said them. Also, nowhere in those texts did LisaR say that she was going to "beat" or "physically hurt" Kim.

I thought the term "I'll fuck you up" does mean beating up, fighting, and physically hurting someone.

• Love 3

In the lost footage episode there will be a follow up between Lisar and Kim regarding the text messages.  "Back in Beverly Hills Kim confronts Lisa About texts she sent."  First air date 4/21/15 @8 pm.

First Look is Friday 4/10/15  in the 10 pm hour.

I thought the term "I'll fuck you up" does mean beating up, fighting, and physically hurting someone.

I think if Mike Tyson says it-probably so. If Heather from RHONYC or Lisar say it -doubtful. The kind of like the tough girl speak. In any event Kim should not be physically scared-she ran towards Rinna after she broke the glass-not away.

• Love 4

I don't care if HH had a barnyard orgy involving pigs, goats, cows and chickens with a transvestite picked up the night before from prison  and later made a sacrifice to Satan.

I don't care if Kyle gave Monty a doomsday clock ticking off the time he had left, kicked Kingsley in the balls, poured a pint of gin down her sisters throat, French kissed Chad, whipped off her panties and hoisted up her skirt and grinded on the groom.

I really don't care...It doesn't excuse Kim from her cut from the gut mean behavior.

• Love 20

Not Necessarily...

Fuck someone up

English

Verb

fuck someone up

(vulgar) To cause significant physical damage to someone's body (especially, in a fight)  [quotations ▼]

(vulgar) To cause significant harm to someone psychologically or non-physically.  [quotations ▼]

(vulgar) To cause someone to make a big mistake.

>>> http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fuck_someone_up

Thanks, I've only heard the term said in movies...right before somebody gets beaten up.

LisaR probably meant she wanted to cause Kim to make a big mistake. ;)