Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Reunion Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

This is a quote from Brandi's comments to Snooki in that interview she recently gave on Snooki's podcast (really? She has a podcast too?). She is referring to YoFo. Check out the bolded part of her statement:

Low blow there, Brandi.

Thanks motorcitymom! AnnA just posted it too. :-)

So, Brandi once again wants to compare her "not perfect" self with Yo's not perfect daughters?

I'm sure Yo's daughters are not perfect. Small difference, Brandi, is a grown ass woman who has children and should have already got her tacky disgusting behavior under control.

I really don't understand why Brandi sees herself as a contemporary to Yo's daughters, she could be their mother.

I'm not saying 40 something is old (41 here) but be aware that you are not in your 20's anymore.

Sorry, I just dislike Brandi so much everything she does annoys me.

• Love 14

I was actually surprised that Brandi said her age out loud during the reunion because she seems so deluded about it at other times. I'm still trying to get over how she was talking about how she watched Days in high school when Eileen was on the show. Brandi is ten years old than I am and I was just about to go into middle school when the character of Kristen came on to the show. Brandi was in her twenties when she was watching Marlena and John Black so I don't know who she thinks she's kidding. It was like she was trying to make Eileen and Lisa feel acutely aware of their age or something. IDK, like you imjagain, so much of what Brandi does annoys me, I'm thankful to have a place where I can let it all out. ;-)

• Love 8

Maybe the "smoking gun" is a separation between LisaR and HH - Brandi would love that.

Or, as somebody suggested somewhere, proof that LisaR has had big problems with anger management in the past.

IA. I don't see Kim squirming her way out of this one. I had always wondered if Kim would be caught with a DUI, like Brandi. It ends up being a dog attack that may be Kim's downfall as far as her pocketbook is concerned. I am hoping it will be her being removed from this show as well.

And she'd be lucky if he just costs her a job - that dog could eat her for dinner!

• Love 4

I don't understand how even keeping the dog is an option, being that she rents her house. Since the network is a party to the lawsuit, I can only guess that the subject was intentionally aired. I'm a plaintiff's attorney. I would be eating all of this up. I'm presuming Kim has insurance coverage (big presumption I know), but honestly by speaking publicly on issues regarding the dog, she could jeopardize her coverage on the pending case. What a nightmare situation for her attorney.

People talk about how dumb Kyle is...we know Kim is incredibly narcissistic, but damn she's also dumb as a rock.

• Love 12

I don't understand how even keeping the dog is an option, being that she rents her house. Since the network is a party to the lawsuit, I can only guess that the subject was intentionally aired. I'm a plaintiff's attorney. I would be eating all of this up. I'm presuming Kim has insurance coverage (big presumption I know), but honestly by speaking publicly on issues regarding the dog, she could jeopardize her coverage on the pending case. What a nightmare situation for her attorney.

People talk about how dumb Kyle is...we know Kim is incredibly narcissistic, but damn she's also dumb as a rock.

Interesting! I have no idea why or how she still has a dog (Kingsley) that has now bitten (at least) 5 people.

What defense could Kim use? The person suing (Kay Rosario) was invited into Kim's house (not an intruder) and she wasn't attacking Kim or Kingsley. I hope the insurance company covering Alexia sues Kim. Why should my rates go up! I hope Kyle didn't pay out of pocket.

I don't see how the production company is liable unless one of their employee was bit and they didn't report it. If that happened, which I think did happen since they built Kingsley a compound/fortress, then I can understand holding them partially accountable imo. Kim should have had Kingsley in his "fortress". I'm not an attorney and have no legal background~I just find this interesting.

She probably gets off on creating a nightmare for her attorney! That's how dumb and narcissistic she is.

• Love 6

I was actually surprised that Brandi said her age out loud during the reunion because she seems so deluded about it at other times. I'm still trying to get over how she was talking about how she watched Days in high school when Eileen was on the show. Brandi is ten years old than I am and I was just about to go into middle school when the character of Kristen came on to the show. Brandi was in her twenties when she was watching Marlena and John Black so I don't know who she thinks she's kidding. It was like she was trying to make Eileen and Lisa feel acutely aware of their age or something. IDK, like you imjagain, so much of what Brandi does annoys me, I'm thankful to have a place where I can let it all out. ;-)

I think that's exactly what she was doing. Brandi is age obsessed and felt the need to get in a little dig about how much younger she is than them. I'm Brandi's age (a year younger, actually) and I stopped watching Days in high school. Kristen wasn't a character at that point if I recall. My knowledge of Eileen comes strictly from Y&R. BG can sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

• Love 8

Interesting! I have no idea why or how she still has a dog (Kingsley) that has now bitten (at least) 5 people.

What defense could Kim use? The person suing (Kay Rosario) was invited into Kim's house (not an intruder) and she wasn't attacking Kim or Kingsley. I hope the insurance company covering Alexia sues Kim. Why should my rates go up! I hope Kyle didn't pay out of pocket.

I don't see how the production company is liable unless one of their employee was bit and they didn't report it. If that happened, which I think did happen since they built Kingsley a compound/fortress, then I can understand holding them partially accountable imo. Kim should have had Kingsley in his "fortress". I'm not an attorney and have no legal background~I just find this interesting.

She probably gets off on creating a nightmare for her attorney! That's how dumb and narcissistic she is.

My gut instinct tells me something happened to a film crew member for production to hire/pay for a trainer and for them to build a kennel for the dog. I suspect someone got bit and that is why Kim made KR promise not to report her/Kingsley because she would get fired if anyone knew she was still unable to control the dog.

• Love 10

Bravo may have leased that house for her and paid for renter's insurance. I met a woman who owns one of the other houses Kim lived in while doing the show - Bravo was involved with that deal, and the house was in such bad condition afterward that it had to be completely redone. Can you imagine the condition of this house? Edited by nexxie
  • Love 11

Bravo may have leased that house for her and paid for renter's insurance. I met a woman who owns one of the other houses Kim lived in while doing the show - Bravo was involved with that deal, and the house was in such bad condition afterward that it had to be completely redone. Can you imagine the condition of this house?

Like Porsha's 8k sq foot home on ATL, Bravo was behind that one too I bet. Porsha was living at home with her mother than sincerely she got this huge home post-Kordell. Things that make you go hmm.

• Love 1

Like Porsha's 8k sq foot home on ATL, Bravo was behind that one too I bet. Porsha was living at home with her mother than sincerely she got this huge home post-Kordell. Things that make you go hmm.

My guess is their agents negotiate for housing, especially when they don't already live in the area and can't afford it anyway.

• Love 1

Well, they rented Nene's house and I suspect they paid for Kenya's as well, maybe even Claudia's apartment. I would not put it past Bravo to be paying for this rental for Kim and putting down new floors because of damage Kingsley did to the home. If Kim's last home was damaged think how bad the damage has to be in this house because she didn't get Kingsley until she moved into this/current rental! Makes me wonder if they are also paying for Brandi's house and part of the reason she moves each season, she only gets a 1 year rental because that is all Bravo/production will agree to pay just in case they drop her. She has tweeted recently that she is looking for a "new" house/rental.

• Love 6

My gut instinct tells me something happened to a film crew member for production to hire/pay for a trainer and for them to build a kennel for the dog. I suspect someone got bit and that is why Kim made KR promise not to report her/Kingsley because she would get fired if anyone knew she was still unable to control the dog.

After watching a portion of the Kim/Kyle dog bite segment-I think Kim just pulled that out of her bum in hopes of it not getting back to Kyle.  I will be interested to learn when Kyle learned of the Rosario's dog bite.  I just think Kim will use any method of  a sympathy ploy to try and get her way. 

• Love 2

Since dog bite is coming up Tuesday I thought I would provide some relevant dog bite law:  http://dogbitelaw.com/california/liability-based-on-the-dog-bite-statute-in-California

From the Pit Bull rescue site-the notation about owners' responsibilities for a dog that has bitten before:  http://www.pbrc.net/adoption/problems.html

Here are the applicable statutes.  https://www.animallaw.info/statute/ca-dangerous-california-dangerous-dog-statutes  I believe Kim is going to say Alexia provoked the dog by entering the bedroom.  Of course with three other dog bites under his collar before hers-hard to prove- and the televised one is particularly bad, as it shows the owner not be compliant with the trainer's request. 

• Love 10

It seems like you had an excellent track record of being right on the NJ thread, so I am going to concede right now. I think you are right about the text messages. The funny thing to me is that this is what Brandi would consider a thing to "freak" people out. Why? As others have said, Brandi has threatened Kyle right to her face on more than one occasion. She has wished Ebola on her. I would hardly think Brandi would be concerned or shocked by anything that Lisar said in those texts.

Well this is meaningful to me because your arguments had me wavering a bit, but then I remembered the source (Brandi, not you!), and reverted back. Plus, at this late date, I can't imagine Bravo not teasing something to death when it has something smoking hot. Aviva's leg, anyone?

Or maybe I'm just trying to lower my expectations. Andy is not grilling the ladies like I want him to!

• Love 3

Ah, memories!  I was a few years older than you were when Eileen as Kristen was first introduced.   I remember Lisa R came on as Billie in '92 or '93 I think and Eileen maybe a year or so after her.  I know I was 10 or 11 when my mom finally let me record the show every day so I could watch it on my own when I got home from school and Lisa's Billie and RKK's Bo were my favorite couple during that time.  Loved Kristen and Tony, too.  Damn I miss that show.  I need to stop watching this soap opera wannabe and go back to DOOL.  lol  

And I agree that is exactly what Brandi was doing.  Trying to emphasize how she watched them, as adults, when she was just so young.  There was no point to that or her weird ass insistence that Lisa R did not originate the the character of Billie.  I had to laugh at Eileen's reaction to Brandi as some bat shit crazy delusional stalker-esque "fan" during that scene though.  Eileen gives some good face.    

Well, they rented Nene's house and I suspect they paid for Kenya's as well, maybe even Claudia's apartment. I would not put it past Bravo to be paying for this rental for Kim and putting down new floors because of damage Kingsley did to the home. If Kim's last home was damaged think how bad the damage has to be in this house because she didn't get Kingsley until she moved into this/current rental! Makes me wonder if they are also paying for Brandi's house and part of the reason she moves each season, she only gets a 1 year rental because that is all Bravo/production will agree to pay just in case they drop her. She has tweeted recently that she is looking for a "new" house/rental.

That's so interesting.  I had no idea Bravo often pays for their housing costs, too.  God it's pathetic that the women on these shows are supposed to be affluent and yet some can't afford their own housing.  I want to see actual affluent HW, not fakers and posers.  This show has lost its objective.  But dare I hope that Brandi complaining about having to move again means that she's been dumped by Bravo like the radioactive waste that she is?  

• Love 4

Smoking gun has nothing to do with Brandi, "Thank God!" lol.  So it could just be the text messages.  

Maybe it's the Eileen's a man rumor. lol.

Lisa VP leaving is my guess.  And Brandi is just misusing the phrase.  Andy used smoking gun to refer to the text messages, and Brandi is continuing to use the phrase not knowing what is means instead of shocking revelation or the like.    What other smoking gun could there be that doesn't involve Brandi or those texts?

Who else could try to be coming in-between the sisters?  Eileen?  Rinna?  LVP stayed out of it and is asking whomever "Why would you want to?"  Are they just asking Brandi this?  Because zzzz zzzzz.  I've really had enough of the Kim and Kyle drama.  I don't think LVP gives a shit if Brandi gets in between the two of them or not.  She just wants Brandi gone at this point and is going to chime in on every Brandi story.  So can we just move on to the next Brandi faux pas and move beyond Kim and Kyle?

• Love 2

If Kim's last home was damaged think how bad the damage has to be in this house because she didn't get Kingsley until she moved into this/current rental! Makes me wonder if they are also paying for Brandi's house and part of the reason she moves each season, she only gets a 1 year rental because that is all Bravo/production will agree to pay just in case they drop her. She has tweeted recently that she is looking for a "new" house/rental.

Yea Reality tv has a set budget too. So I wouldn't be surprised along with those mediocre parties the production throws and where the production/network chooses to send them on the group trips they can throw their money at these homes too. It's no secret why Brandi and Kim have been like traveling sailors of sorts bouncing from one home to next.

• Love 3

Smoking gun has nothing to do with Brandi, "Thank God!" lol.  So it could just be the text messages.  

Maybe it's the Eileen's a man rumor. lol.

We won't find out if it's true until next season!

Lisa VP leaving is my guess.

I hope not.

Who else could try to be coming in-between the sisters?  Eileen?  Rinna?  LVP stayed out of it and is asking whomever "Why would you want to?"  Are they just asking Brandi this?  Because zzzz zzzzz.  I've really had enough of the Kim and Kyle drama.  I don't think LVP gives a shit if Brandi gets in between the two of them or not.  She just wants Brandi gone at this point and is going to chime in on every Brandi story.

I'm glad Lisa's bringing this up, someone besides Kyle needs to point out BG's manipulation of Kim. Lisa's proving to Kyle she has her back in a big way this season.

• Love 5

Bravo may have leased that house for her and paid for renter's insurance. I met a woman who owns one of the other houses Kim lived in while doing the show - Bravo was involved with that deal, and the house was in such bad condition afterward that it had to be completely redone. Can you imagine the condition of this house?

I honestly wondered if this might be the case. Who in their right mind would rent to this woman when the dog is such a clear lethal weapon?

Brandi's comments about Yolanda's "daughters" not being perfect were typical "shade throwing" by Brandi. Gigi was obviously in the news recently about the incident in which it appeared she may be snorting coke. Gigi came out swinging about the accusation and honestly not much has been said about it since, but here comes sweet Brandi with her comment.

Brandi doesn't need Yolanda anymore because she has Leeza Gibbons (oh Leeza, I used to like you). She had absolutely no reason to bring up Yolanda's daughters. But of course those two girls have accomplished more in one week than Brandi ever did in her entire modeling "career".

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 10

The smoking gun will be that Brandi has now officially entered into menopauseville.

I posted a link somewhere on this board about Kim having gotten rid of the dog in December.

• Love 3

The smoking gun will be that Brandi has now officially entered into menopauseville.

I posted a link somewhere on thnis board about Kim having gotten rid of the dog in December.

There have been reports that the dog went back to a trainer and was returned to her in February or March.

• Love 3

Brandi's comments about Yolanda's "daughters" not being perfect were typical "shade throwing" by Brandi.

I found that comment kind of shocking. Well, it's Brandi, so nothing is shocking, but you know what I mean. She did a million things to dig herself out of the whole she dug after calling Bella an alcoholic, and then she turns around and does it again! To the lone HW who defends her. If I were Gigi or Bella, I'd be furious if Yo remains friends with her after this. Of course they're "not perfect." But Brandi only said that to compare them to her, and make herself look better. Brandi needs to STFU.

• Love 10

I've always suspected that wives who move a lot and are anticipated being part of main story lines have production help. Brandy & Nene come to mind. Whereas other wives are just left to incur heaps of debt while trying to keep up with what appears to be limited production help like Lynn Curtin and Sonja. How a wife is picked to have extra help has always rather interested me because I thought delusional ATL Sherri was a mix of getting extra help and blowing through her settlement. Times have really changed since OC Jeana said they didn't even pay for all her extra air conditioning during filming in hot, inland Coto de Casa.

• Love 1

I honestly wondered if this might be the case. Who in their right mind would rent to this woman when the dog is such a clear lethal weapon?

Brandi's comments about Yolanda's "daughters" not being perfect were typical "shade throwing" by Brandi. Gigi was obviously in the news recently about the incident in which it appeared she may be snorting come. Gigi came out swinging about the accusation and honestly not much has been said about it since, but here comes sweet Brandi with her comment.

Brandi doesn't need Yolanda anymore because she has Leeza Gibbons (oh Leeza, I used to like you). She had absolutely no reason to bring up Yolanda's daughters. But of course those two girls have accomplished more in one week than Brandi ever did in her entire modeling "career".

Yikes, what a terrible rumor. ;-p

ETA

Yes, apparently I am just as immature as Brandi.

• Love 6

I found that comment kind of shocking. Well, it's Brandi, so nothing is shocking, but you know what I mean. She did a million things to dig herself out of the whole she dug after calling Bella an alcoholic, and then she turns around and does it again! To the lone HW who defends her. If I were Gigi or Bella, I'd be furious if Yo remains friends with her after this. Of course they're "not perfect." But Brandi only said that to compare them to her, and make herself look better. Brandi needs to STFU.

Hopefully Yolanda will wake up now - Brandi just sat there and smirked when Yo took up for her at the reunion, probably thinking "SUCKER!"

I've always suspected that wives who move a lot and are anticipated being part of main story lines have production help. Brandy & Nene come to mind. Whereas other wives are just left to incur heaps of debt while trying to keep up with what appears to be limited production help like Lynn Curtin and Sonja. How a wife is picked to have extra help has always rather interested me because I thought delusional ATL Sherri was a mix of getting extra help and blowing through her settlement. Times have really changed since OC Jeana said they didn't even pay for all her extra air conditioning during filming in hot, inland Coto de Casa.

I'm sure there are all kinds of deals, different pay scales and benefits, depending on status with regard to ratings, and also depending on skill level of agents.

Interesting about Jeana's AC - things really have changed!

• Love 2

Hopefully Yolanda will wake up now - Brandi just sat there and smirked when Yo took up for her at the reunion, probably thinking "SUCKER!"

To me, Yolanda seems to have taken the approach of pitying Brandi.  "It would be easy to throw her aside like trash, like garbage.."  But she hasn't because she thinks Brandi is pitiful.  I'm sure she is pitiful.  LisaR was trying for that approach too.  "What happened to you as a child?" 

I like Eileen's perspective.  Sure, Brandi might be pitiful, but she keeps being an asshole.

• Love 10

Hopefully Yolanda will wake up now - Brandi just sat there and smirked when Yo took up for her at the reunion, probably thinking "SUCKER!"!

I don't think Brandi was smirking or thinking "sucker," because I think she truly cares for Yolanda, and is certainly grateful to have someone in her corner. I did notice the look on her face, though, but I thought it was one more of discomfort or embarrassment at how she was being described, sort of in a pitiful way, as izabella wrote. Brandi thinks she's all that, funny and charming and sexy, etc, and yet she had to sit there and hear all the ladies criticize her, and when her lone friend spoke up to defend her, it wasn't to say how fabulous she is, but instead to say how sort of messed up and dysfunctional she is, and how she needs help! Yikes!

• Love 5

I like Eileen's perspective.  Sure, Brandi might be pitiful, but she keeps being an asshole.

Exactly.  Same with Kim -- she may have an illness but she's a soulless Narcissist who delights in hurting others.  I'm not wasting my time with that.  

I hope Yo wakes up and smells the lemons with Brandi and cuts her out for good.  Last thing she needs to deal with someone using her kids for their own attention-seeking and deflection.   

• Love 12

Brandi thinks she's all that, funny and charming and sexy, etc, and yet she had to sit there and hear all the ladies criticize her, and when her lone friend spoke up to defend her, it wasn't to say how fabulous she is, but instead to say how sort of messed up and dysfunctional she is, and how she needs help! Yikes!

And that she's a trash bag, he he. By the look on her face ( which is getting harder to read, I'll admit ) I think BG wanted to scream "F U!" At Yo but thought better of alienating a lukewarm supporter.

• Love 5

And that she's a trash bag, he he. By the look on her face ( which is getting harder to read, I'll admit ) I think BG wanted to scream "F U!" At Yo but thought better of alienating a lukewarm supporter.

You're right! She was first compared to a bag of trash by Yo, and then compared to a dog by Andy. And these are the two who are the most sympathetic to her! And yes, Andy got a "F U" for his comment, but Yo just got that squirming face. I'm sure Miss Unfiltered was trying really hard to hold back on that one...

• Love 5

Bravo may have leased that house for her and paid for renter's insurance. 

I was just about to suggest something along those lines about why Evolution was named as a defendant.  I'm no attorney but sometimes you have to name defendants not because you think they are guilty or responsible but because they have insurance policies that are applicable to the incident and add to the total settlement payout.

• Love 4

I don't think Brandi was smirking or thinking "sucker," because I think she truly cares for Yolanda, and is certainly grateful to have someone in her corner. I did notice the look on her face, though, but I thought it was one more of discomfort or embarrassment at how she was being described, sort of in a pitiful way, as izabella wrote. Brandi thinks she's all that, funny and charming and sexy, etc, and yet she had to sit there and hear all the ladies criticize her, and when her lone friend spoke up to defend her, it wasn't to say how fabulous she is, but instead to say how sort of messed up and dysfunctional she is, and how she needs help! Yikes!

Not unlike Brandi telling Kim that she's a "fucked up ray of sunshine" lol.

• Love 9

So funny you mentioned her face getting harder to read. During that scene so many things crossed my mind. Was Brandi embarrassed? Did she consider Yo a sucker? Was she pissed off? My final thought was that her face wasn't moving enough for me to tell - and her lips were especially odd!

• Love 3

Ahhhh, the old days of Reality HW's, where they dressed in fairly normal clothes, jeans/shorts, tank tops/halter tops with garish jewelry and minimal makeup! 

IMO, just mine, Brandi looked angry when Yolanda compared her to "trash" but was able to keep her mouth shut and then aimed that anger on Andy. I believe she understood exactly what Andy was saying, the analogy, but went off on him instead of Yolanda.  Now though, she is done playing nice to Yolanda but is not quite ready to declare war on her until she knows who gets asked to come back next season. If Brandi is let go and Yolanda returns, I expect we will hear more about Yolanda/kids in Brandi's podcast and in the tabloids. JMO

• Love 6

I was just about to suggest something along those lines about why Evolution was named as a defendant.  I'm no attorney but sometimes you have to name defendants not because you think they are guilty or responsible but because they have insurance policies that are applicable to the incident and add to the total settlement payout.

You name defendants not necessarily because of insurance coverage, but because you need to name everyone conceivably responsible for the incident. You see this frequently in medical malpractice lawsuits when nearly everyone involved in a patient's care is named in a lawsuit (residents, nurses, etc...). In this case I would guess Evolution co-signed or signed the lease or somehow or other assumed responsibility for the cluster fuck that is Kim Richards.

• Love 2

You name defendants not necessarily because of insurance coverage, but because you need to name everyone conceivably responsible for the incident. You see this frequently in medical malpractice lawsuits when nearly everyone involved in a patient's care is named in a lawsuit (residents, nurses, etc...). In this case I would guess Evolution co-signed or signed the lease or somehow or other assumed responsibility for the cluster fuck that is Kim Richards.

That's a better way to put it, since there would be no claim payment unless their insured was found to have been liable.  I was thinking of a case an attorney told me about where they really didn't want to include a defendant because they were actually going for a state entity, but ended up having to add him (I assume) in case that plan fell through then they would be able to go for his homeowner's insurance.

• Love 1

I stopped watching Days in high school. Kristen wasn't a character at that point if I recall. My knowledge of Eileen comes strictly from Y&R. BG can sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

Eileen started on Days in 1993 so there is absolutely no way BG was in high school watching her on Days. Lisa R started right around that time too because Billie and Bo became a thing after Carly Manning (Crystal Chappell) left in 1993. BG might have been trying to indicate her mental age, but then she would be aiming too high.

Perhaps neither Andy nor BG actually know what smoking gun means because it seems unlikely anything stunning is going to happen in the next episode. Furthermore no matter what happens, it won't make BG look any better. Not a chance.

• Love 2

There was a motion heard earlier this month and Evolution is asking the court to dismiss against them as a defendant.  I think in Kim's thread there is a link to the original lawsuit and the motions. Plaintiff is claiming that Evolution aired the show and claimed the dog only needed training for chewing sunglasses and shoes and the like.  Plaintiff also claimed that Evolution profited off the show and the use of Kingsley.  What I found interesting is plaintiff did not name the owner of the house-just Kim and Evolution.  They should have  a decision in the near future.  My guess is if Evolution remains a defendant there will be a settlement forthcoming very soon.  Who would want Kim to be deposed.  By the time she is deposed she will probably blame Kyle for Kay Rosario's bite.

• Love 8

There was a motion heard earlier this month and Evolution is asking the court to dismiss against them as a defendant.  I think in Kim's thread there is a link to the original lawsuit and the motions. Plaintiff is claiming that Evolution aired the show and claimed the dog only needed training for chewing sunglasses and shoes and the like.  Plaintiff also claimed that Evolution profited off the show and the use of Kingsley.  What I found interesting is plaintiff did not name the owner of the house-just Kim and Evolution.  They should have  a decision in the near future.  My guess is if Evolution remains a defendant there will be a settlement forthcoming very soon.  Who would want Kim to be deposed.  By the time she is deposed she will probably blame Kyle for Kay Rosario's bite.

I'm surprised the owner of the house wasn't named. I've not heard of a "hold-harmless" agreement in this type of situation (lease agreement), but I suppose anything is possible. MA is a strict liability state when it comes to dog bites, but I'll have to look up the law in CA.

I'm definitely going to have to take a peek at the pleadings.

• Love 3

I find that it doesn't matter if she was trying to make them aware of their ages, because both of them are at least 10 years older then her and yet they both are prettier then her and look younger then her. Must be the great careers, stable income, and great family life they both have that makes them so young looking.

• Love 7

The other night I watched an Everybody Loves Raymond re-run where Deborah told Raymond (paraphrasing):

"If my parents set fire to an orphanage on Christmas Eve, they would still be better than your parents".

I feel the same way about Lisa Rinna as opposed to Brandi and Kim.

• Love 15

I predict Brandi doesn't speak up for her best friend this week. I vaguely recall before Kingsley earned his bad reputation Brandi said in a blog that she was happy for Kim but Kingsley scared her and tried to bite her at one point. I think Kyle said he was aggressive towards one her (Kyle's) smaller dogs.

ETA: I don't think Kingsley or pits are bad, he's a product of his environment

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1

I hate that Bravo opted not to add this scene in the show!  Come on this reminds me of a'la Camille "I didn't spread" with Faye but more fun since they all are friends.  Bravo stop cutting the fun stuff!

• Love 6