Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Reunion Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

It was the spanx that made me think this "romance" was just for the cameras and would go no further.  I mean, what woman with a body like Brandi's, or hell, even like your average size 14 woman in the USA, wears a girdle on a date sex night?  A thong, or pretty panties/bra?  Yes.  Spanx?  Yeah, not really.  Ha.

• Love 3

So, I've only read partial transcripts, not seen the clips. Kim is not at all remorseful over her dog biting Alexia? And gets threatening as if she has story to tell about this that Kyle wouldn't want public? I have to ask, is there something coming across on camera that makes her response less soulless? It's just so disturbing. I'm really taken aback by it.

• Love 15

No disrespect to the late Joan Rivers but Brandi is now a dead ringer.

Didn't Joyce mention the tampon during the previous season's reunion?

She tried but Andy cut her off!

So, I've only read partial transcripts, not seen the clips. Kim is not at all remorseful over her dog biting Alexia? And gets threatening as if she has story to tell about this that Kyle wouldn't want public? I have to ask, is there something coming across on camera that makes her response less soulless? It's just so disturbing. I'm really taken aback by it.

Kim also blamed an 80 year old friend of the family of causing that dog to bite her as well! Just like nothing is ever Kim's fault, Kingsley (or whatever name he now goes by) is never at fault for biting someone and him biting is not Kim's fault either!

• Love 11

I am in shock over Brandi's face. She's getting that same gelfling from The Dark Crystal look that Adrienne Maloof and Steven Tyler have. Stop messing with your face before it's too late, Brandi!

l60NVF0.jpg

Z781aA3.jpg

No, Keep messing with it Brandi you haven't done nearly enough yet, not nearly enough. I'm seeing skin divots, shadows and sagging, the start of fine lines and your chin is diminished. Not to mention your nose is pretty wide and your eyebrows are falling. You need more work girl then you will be pretty!

• Love 8

The Daily Dish interview on Bravo with Andy Cohen touches on a lot of different things but...

...when asked about the RHOBH reunion at the very beginning, he says "There was an eleventh hour smoking gun that was revealed."

Bravo Andy Interview

Does anyone think someone will announce that they're not returning next season?  If that's true, my money is on LisaV.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

Kim also blamed an 80 year old friend of the family of causing that dog to bite her as well! Just like nothing is ever Kim's fault, Kingsley (or whatever name he now goes by) is never at fault for biting someone and him biting is not Kim's fault either!

I think most people, even terrible people, are able to at least superficially conform to social norms such that they would know enough to make sympathetic noises about an injury to a young niece (or an elderly "second mother"). Even if they were totally insincere. What's going on with Kim if even the barest, minimum social fakery is beyond her?

I am in shock over Brandi's face. She's getting that same gelfling from The Dark Crystal look that Adrienne Maloof and Steven Tyler have. Stop messing with your face before it's too late, Brandi!l60NVF0.jpgZ781aA3.jpg

Wow. In that context, it looks like Brandi's doing some amazing cosplay. If only she had thought to put on the dirty muppet vest she wore in Amsterdam.

• Love 6

I think most people, even terrible people, are able to at least superficially conform to social norms such that they would know enough to make sympathetic noises about an injury to a young niece (or an elderly "second mother"). Even if they were totally insincere. What's going on with Kim if even the barest, minimum social fakery is beyond her?

Bottom line, Kim is all about Kim, her needs, wants, desires, her, her, her and no one else. She lacks empathy for anyone because she is the only one that matters.

• Love 10

I suspect none of them like HD TV! LOL

LisaV's eye makeup is awful but it wasn't until I made that caption that I noticed her neck.  

I'm older than she is and my neck looks great by comparison.

(Thank you gene pool)

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

Umm, no. Kim is soulless. 

I do believe that one's eyes are the window to one's soul. I have noticed every time Kim has gone off the rails this season her eyes were black, she is scary.

• Love 8

What's up with Kim that she can't or won't observe even the most rudimentary of social niceties is that she's a fucked up, bitter, nasty bitch.  But that's not important any longer.  What's important is that she get her ass booted off this show.

Edited by haydensterling
  • Love 12

Umm, no. Kim is soulless. 

I do believe that one's eyes are the window to one's soul. I have noticed every time Kim has gone off the rails this season her eyes were black, she is scary.

I know what you mean.  I feel sorry for her kids.  I do believe she loves them but she there's something very scary about her.  She is just full of anger but it's a lot easier to be that way than to do something about your life and get to a place of happiness.  In many ways, the same can be said for Brandi.  They're both painful to watch. 

• Love 10

The Daily Dish interview on Bravo with Andy Cohen touches on a lot of different things but...

...when asked about the RHOBH reunion at the very beginning, he says "There was an eleventh hour smoking gun that was revealed."

Bravo Andy Interview

Does anyone think someone will announce that they're not returning next season?  If that's true, my money is on LisaV.

My bet is Brandi says she out .   Or in her words "Deuces Mother F&*cker"

• Love 3

Doesn't "smoking gun" generally refer to evidence of a crime? As in one of the housewives has provable dirt on another housewife? To me, that's different than a housewife announcing her exit from the show.

That's always been my perception, which makes me wonder if it's about the house, or the dog bite or something similar.  Or maybe someone busts out something with respect to Kim's sobriety (or lack thereof).

• Love 5

Doesn't "smoking gun" generally refer to evidence of a crime? As in one of the housewives has provable dirt on another housewife? To me, that's different than a housewife announcing her exit from the show.

Yep, as I understand it.

I think it is going to be some type of proof about one of the allegations that have been made this year:

1) Kyle doesn't give two shits about Kim

2) Some revelation about Harry

3) Proof that Kyle either did or did not steal Kim's goddamn house

What am I missing? One other thought. I found it strange that in Brandi's blog she brought up Scheana again pretty much out of the blue. Again with the talk about Lisa being a liar about that relationship and how hard she tried to hide it from Brandi. In an article I read in the last couple of days, they said that Brandi hits Lisa hard on issues involved in their relationship. It made me wonder if she has some type of proof about this whole deal. No one cares at this point but Brandi, but I don't think she will give up on this.

ETA: I have also wondered if Kim made some announcement at the end about going back into rehab. She has been radio silent since the reunion, except for a tweet to Kathy on her birthday, when she said "wished" she could be with her. It would be a smoking gun IMO for Kim to admit she had a problem.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6

Why do I have a feeling that the thing Kim is keeping quiet about concerning Lisa R is that Harry is gay and closeted?  If that's what it is and she verbalizes it during the reunion then I'm out if she returns when this show comes back.  That, to me, is unforgivable and would make her the lowest form of pawn scum.

Kim will do the same crap she always does, "you know what it is."  Kim just uses that ploy repeatedly.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 8

Least Kimsley admitted she doesn't like Kyle in the sneak peek when they were talking about the dog bite.

KIM: "Youre a horrible, horrible person."

KYLE: "My daughter almost lost her hand!"

KIM: "This is why I dont like her. (points to Kyle) Im going to tell the story and you wont like it."

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 8

Bravo Andy Interview

This is the episode description for Part Three of the reunion. I'm guessing it's the bolded part...

On part-three airing Tuesday, April 14 at 8 PM, the reunion concludes with plenty more drama and a little bit of humor.  While the women can laugh about who has the dirtiest mouth, things turn sour when Kim reveals threatening texts Lisa Rinna sent her after Adrienne’s party.  Kyle and Brandi argue about the “space-cakes” in Amsterdam and Kyle’s relationship with Kim unravels further as they bring deep seeded issues to the surface.

Here's the full press release, so everyone can plan their drinking schedule accordingly :p

BRAVO MEDIA’S “THE Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” DEBUTS THE DEEPLY DRAMATIC THREE PART REUNION TUESDAY, MARCH 31 AT 9PM ET/PT

NEW YORK – March 19, 2015- Bravo Media delivers an emotional “The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” three-part reunion starting Tuesday, March 31 at 9 PM ET/PT.  From Amsterdam drama to the fallout at poker night, host Andy Cohen sits down with Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Yolanda Foster, Brandi Glanville and Kim Richards along with new Housewives members, Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson, to reflect on this season’s defining moments.  For a sneak peek of the reunion go to: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/videos/your-first-look-at-the-rhobh-reunion

On Tuesday, March 31 at 9 PM ET/PT the gripping three-part reunion begins with Yolanda revealing the difficulties she faces relapsing with Lyme disease.  Although she does leave the couch early, Yolanda stays long enough to defend her daughter from Brandi’s “alcoholic” comment and attempts to create some peace within the group.  Kim declares she has more “pride” than Lisa Rinna in the roles she chooses and Brandi and Lisa Vanderpump getting into an argument that suggests little future for their onetime friendship.

During part-two on Tuesday, April 7 at 8 PM, the Beverly Hills housewives continue reliving good times and airing their grievances.  Eileen discusses how Brandi went from a high-school fan to a wine-tossing foe.  Kim delves into her own issues with the soap stars and goes after Lisa Rinna as they debate the glass-breaking incident in Amsterdam and Kim’s veiled threats to reveal something about Lisa’s husband Harry.  Leading into a breakdown between sisters, Kim and Kyle vacillate between anger and tears.   

On part-three airing Tuesday, April 14 at 8 PM, the reunion concludes with plenty more drama and a little bit of humor.  While the women can laugh about who has the dirtiest mouth, things turn sour when Kim reveals threatening texts Lisa Rinna sent her after Adrienne’s party.  Kyle and Brandi argue about the “space-cakes” in Amsterdam and Kyle’s relationship with Kim unravels further as they bring deep seeded issues to the surface.

“The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” is by produced by Evolution Media for Bravo with Douglas Ross, Alex Baskin, Greg Stewart and Chris Cullen serving as executive producers.  Toni Gallagher and Robert Carroll are co-executive producers.  Andy Cohen also serves as Executive Producer.

• Love 1

I think someone will announce they have another show.

• Love 3

This is the episode description for Part Three of the reunion. I'm guessing it's the bolded part...

Here's the full press release, so everyone can plan their drinking schedule accordingly :p

Hmmmm, that makes next weeks episode a must see to find out how much worse things get between LisaR and Kim!

• Love 3

Brandi brought up the Lisa/Sheananeaaennae thing because Lisa recently admitted on social media just how long she's been friends with her.  The quotes are in Brandi's blog.  Basically saying that Lisa knew Sheanaenna had the affair with Brandi's husband, and used Brandi solely to launch VPR, pretending that she knew nothing about the Eddie affair, or Sheaneannea going on TV to gloat about it while Brandi was pregnant.

It does call into question Lisa's honesty now, and is the entire reason, from Brandi's side, about their estrangement, and her harping on the "lies."

Ugh, I don't want all of that brought up again, but it certainly wasn't "out of the blue."

Glad there will be a smoking gun at the reunion, because I think the rest sounds horribly boring, much like this season.

• Love 4

Yes it does and I have no idea what I was thinking when I speculated that it might be someone leaving the show. That idea just doesn't make any sense in terms of a "smoking gun." Someone upthread thought it might be a spin-off but I don't see how that fits either.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what it might be?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

Brandi brought up the Lisa/Sheananeaaennae thing because Lisa recently admitted on social media just how long she's been friends with her.  The quotes are in Brandi's blog.  Basically saying that Lisa knew Sheanaenna had the affair with Brandi's husband, and used Brandi solely to launch VPR, pretending that she knew nothing about the Eddie affair, or Sheaneannea going on TV to gloat about it while Brandi was pregnant.

It does call into question Lisa's honesty now, and is the entire reason, from Brandi's side, about their estrangement, and her harping on the "lies."

Ugh, I don't want all of that brought up again, but it certainly wasn't "out of the blue."

Glad there will be a smoking gun at the reunion, because I think the rest sounds horribly boring, much like this season.

Lisa's tweet was what she has been saying all along, that Sheanna is Pandora's friend and has been for years. She did not tweet that she was friends with her nor did she tweet that she knew about the affair. Brandi is twisting her tweet into something it was not. This coming from a woman that already knew that Sheanna worked for one of the BH HWs before she even auditioned for the show, talk about calculating! LOL

• Love 12

I am in shock over Brandi's face. She's getting that same gelfling from The Dark Crystal look that Adrienne Maloof and Steven Tyler have. Stop messing with your face before it's too late, Brandi!

Z781aA3.jpg

Oh, my ...

I don't think I would even wish Brandi's face on Brandi! 

...Okay, maybe on Kim. 

• Love 6

Oh geez, those dresses. Some are okay and others are awful but none of them are noteworthy. I will say, even though nothing amazed me, they are tailored nicely for an event where they are sitting the entire time. But Brandi, eek!! It looks like their budget ran out after scouring the racks at Sacks Off 5th and Brandi ended up with the Forever 21 knockoff.

Last year's reunion dresses were so much better!

• Love 5

This reunion is gonna be epic for sure.

I can't imagine LisaRinna threatened to beat a bitch down after the finale party, but IF SHE DID?! Props to her forever. 

Some people need an asswhooping, and some people need to know they're only a step away from a pop to the mouth. It might be terrible, but it's how I feel.

• Love 9

I can't imagine LisaRinna threatened to beat a bitch down after the finale party, but IF SHE DID?! Props to her forever.

Some people need an asswhooping, and some people need to know they're only a step away from a pop to the mouth. It might be terrible, but it's how I feel.

Same here. Im wondering what she said on those text msgs.

• Love 2

It kind of was out of the blue, because those tweets from Lisa were from a month ago. Brandi has written 3 other blogs since then. It had nothing to do with the show, and she took up a considerable amount of space in her blog to discuss it. She is bringing it up now as a deflection technique against Lisa because of the criticism she is recieving for the slap.

• Love 4

I can't say too much about how the faces look at the reunion. I've noticed since season 4 of RHOC that the reunion lighting is meant to "flatter". To me it makes everyone look a bit waxy and weird, even Andy. 

• Love 2

You're a liar!  Kim did not smoke any gun and she hasn't for 3 goddamn years!  She is 100% sober!  LIAR!

• Love 24

CAei2UCU8AAS6PW.jpg

I can't say too much about how the faces look at the reunion. I've noticed since season 4 of RHOC that the reunion lighting is meant to "flatter". To me it makes everyone look a bit waxy and weird, even Andy. 

I agree. It also has to do with how much make-up they have to wear to withstand x hours of taping, hot lights, etc. But that misery on Kyle's face has nothing to do with lighting. It makes me wonder if Kyle was a happier person before signing up for this gig.  And if the last 5 years have been worth it to her.  I live far from a charmed life but I can't imagine being that upset or angered by anybody or anything.  She and I are wired very differently but imo, nothing would be worth living in that kind of distress.  For any length of time.  For any amount of money.

She's got several businesses.  Her husband is raking it in.  I have a hard time feeling sorry for her distress when she could easily walk away.  Why should she, you ask, when it's Kim and Brandi causing it?  Because she can.  And because her health, mental and physical, should reign supreme over allowing anybody to help her feel (and look) that way.

• Love 7

I can't remember where I read it and therefore don't know how credible it is, but I remember reading that Brandi plays a voicemail from Kyle presumably something relating to Kim's "situation" that does not reflect well on Kyle.
  • Love 2