Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Reunion Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

I thought the term "I'll fuck you up" does mean beating up, fighting, and physically hurting someone.

IMO, LisaR said it to Kim as a psych warning, not a physical warning. Kind of along the lines of "keep it up and I will tell the world the truth about you and your so called sobriety". I suspect that Kim was under the influence most of the season while they filmed but only 1 instance where she was flying high and the rest when she was more stoned out. JMO

• Love 11

Kim certainly deserves this, and so much more, but I still wish Lisar wouldn't have done it. I don't think it makes her nearly as bad as Kim, but it's still not a good look. What I do like is that she seems to recognize it was the wrong thing to do. Doesn't change the act itself (although I would have no issue sending such a text myself) but she is immediately just better than Kim in that she recognizes it is something that she probably shouldn't have done. Kim on the other hand seems to have zero issues with the things she has done. Heck, I would cut Kim some slack here and there is she were able to come up with some type of reason why she did something, as long as it was in the context of saying it was the wrong thing to do. If she would have acknowledged that it was just plain wrong to start saying things about HH, and that she shouldn't have done it, that would have been a better look for her. Just like Game Night. She never sees anything wrong in what she does. She only ever talks about her behavior at the more recent Poker Night and makes excuses because she says she was scared. She never seems to give two shits about how much she upset anyone else and her excuses for what she did are not for her behavior, but because she herself was scared (or so she says). 

Other than the threat to "FY up", LisaR said nothing that was a lie. She told Kim the truth in several texts because Kim would not listen to her in person. Kim read the texts and only saw it as a threat, not that LisaR was speaking the truth because Kim is allergic to truth, she avoids it at all cost.

• Love 13
(edited)

And let's be 100% goddamned honest here....

Nobody can fuck up Kim Richards better than she fucks herself up.

Nobody fucks it  up better. Makes me feel sad for the rest. Nobody does it half as good as you, Crazy, Crazy you're on meth.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 17

I think Lisa is 100% a loose cannon and that she could very easily take Brandi's place next year. I still like her - but it's dumb for a grown adult to send a message saying that she will fuck up another grown adult. Physical or not, it's just incredibly immature and I don't like it. I didn't have any problem with the rest of her texts and I don't think this will play out to be the "shocking" reveal that Kim thinks it will. But, yeah, get it together Lisa.

All that said, I'm not sure why Kim has such a big problem with it or why she's "scared" when her best buddy has apparently not only told Kyle that she wanted to knock her teeth down her throat but has also said - on this reunion - that she has joyfully envisioned herself beating the shit out of Kyle hundreds of times. Give me a break. 

• Love 13

I think Lisa is 100% a loose cannon and that she could very easily take Brandi's place next year. I still like her - but it's dumb for a grown adult to send a message saying that she will fuck up another grown adult. Physical or not, it's just incredibly immature and I don't like it. I didn't have any problem with the rest of her texts and I don't think this will play out to be the "shocking" reveal that Kim thinks it will. But, yeah, get it together Lisa.

All that said, I'm not sure why Kim has such a big problem with it or why she's "scared" when her best buddy has apparently not only told Kyle that she wanted to knock her teeth down her throat but has also said - on this reunion - that she has joyfully envisioned herself beating the shit out of Kyle hundreds of times. Give me a break. 

I would not be surprised to hear the reason LisaR sent the texts were because Kim refused to take any phone call from her or to meet with her 1 on 1. Both LisaR and Kim mentioned phone calls from Lisa to Kim after poker night, Kim said that Lisa called her several times but never mentioned speaking to her, I got the impression that Kim would not answer the phone and talk to her so I would not be surprised if she refused after the finale as well. JMO

• Love 3

Kim is afraid because LisaR directed it towards her. She doesn't give a shit about what Brandy does to Kyle...never has.

• Love 8

I am visiting my son and just watched online now.  I don't have time to read all the comments now.  

I will add my thoughts though!

In Kim's defense (hard to type those words) everyone IS is her business.  Better focus on the "problem" child than have any attention pointed at you.   Leave her out of your "concern" and gossip.  

I don't like Rinna, never did.  She had to put her 2 cents in everywhere.  Andy had to shut her up so Kim and Kyle could talk.  She had no business chiming in on their fight.  None. 

I am sick and tired of this "concern" over Kim's addiction.  It is her life, let her deal with it.  Not your business.

Please, fire Kim.  I never want to see her again because this topic will never die if she is present. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I am visiting my son and just watched online now.  I don't have time to read all the comments now.  

I will add my thoughts though!

In Kim's defense (hard to type those words) everyone IS is her business.  Better focus on the "problem" child than have any attention pointed at you.   Leave her out of your "concern" and gossip.  

I don't like Rinna, never did.  She had to put her 2 cents in everywhere.  Andy had to shut her up so Kim and Kyle could talk.  She had no business chiming in on their fight.  None. 

I am sick and tired of this "concern" over Kim's addiction.  It is her life, let her deal with it.  Not your business.

Please, fire Kim.  I never want to see her again because this topic will never die if she is present. 

The only reason her sobriety or really her lack of sobriety is the storyline this season is because Kim came got high and I think it happened more than just poker night. No one has any blame in that except Kim herself. JMO

I am in agreement with you, she needs to be fired, she has no other storyline for the show, nothing of interest that she can/will share.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

The only reason her sobriety or really her lack of sobriety is the storyline this season is because Kim came got high and I think it happened more than just poker night. No one has any blame in that except Kim herself. JMO

I am in agreement with you, she needs to be fired, she has no other storyline for the show, nothing of interest that she can/will share.

Sure, Kim is responsible for her behavior.  No doubt there.  My problem is that the others jumped on the self righteous train and forgot to get off of it the entire season.  Poker night, just send her home with piece of pizza as suggested.  But ohhhhhhh no, it turned into a brawl.  Brandi stepped to take her to the car but Kyle would have NONE of that.  SHE had to do it.  And here we go weeeeeeeeeeeeee......!

Had everyone backed off and allowed Brandi to take Kim and her slice to the car, nothing would have blown up.  They all meddle. 

I proclaim Rinna the grand dame of shit stirring.  We don't need Kim or Brandi to carry the conflict, Rinna can take over just fine!   Off with Brandi and Kim.

• Love 6
(edited)

And compounding that is the fact that we now know Rinna not only had to deal with batshit Kim in the limousine, but in her house for gawd knows how long as well.

Apparently long enough for her to be babbling incoherently and nonsensically.

Long enough for Rinna to be concerned enough to clue in Harry before they left for poker night.

Long enough to get a huge taste of the craziness that is Kim Richards.

And yet Kim expects no one should comment on this and be concerned.

Yeah, okay, Kim, nothing to see here, keep it moving.

What an entitled, delusional, lying twat.

BTW, just me or did anyone else seem to notice Kim kept co-mingling events from the original game night with events from poker night?  As if in her substance-addled brain the 2 events were actually bleeding together into 1 incident?

I was having (non-LSD-induced) flashbacks of Go Ask Alice and wanting to ask Kimmie if she had run into some hookah-smoking caterpillar, if the men on the chessboard were telling her where to go,and if the white knight was talking backwards in her world.

Apparently Kim is doing as the dormouse instructed to feed her head.

Crazy.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 17

Sure, Kim is responsible for her behavior.  No doubt there.  My problem is that the others jumped on the self righteous train and forgot to get off of it the entire season.  Poker night, just send her home with piece of pizza as suggested.  But ohhhhhhh no, it turned into a brawl.  Brandi stepped to take her to the car but Kyle would have NONE of that.  SHE had to do it.  And here we go weeeeeeeeeeeeee......!

Had everyone backed off and allowed Brandi to take Kim and her slice to the car, nothing would have blown up.  They all meddle. 

I proclaim Rinna the grand dame of shit stirring.  We don't need Kim or Brandi to carry the conflict, Rinna can take over just fine!   Off with Brandi and Kim.

Who is Kim to break up the party early and ditch out of work? I still maintain half of that was for show because Kim wanted to be home hanging out with Monty and taking the really good drugs.  Why hasn't Kim said exactly what she took?  Because there is no drug that just magically turns you into an asshole-that was Kim at her best faking it to get out of work. 

Why is Brandi all of sudden in charge of vehicles?  Neither Rinna or Kyle wanted to be anywhere near Brandi.  Of course what Kim and Brandi overlook or sweep under the rug-is the limos had cameras in them.  I can understand Kyle not wanting Kim left to her own devices with a camera going-sounds like the basis for a self-pleasuring video ala Stassi.

• Love 6
(edited)

I don't care if HH had a barnyard orgy involving pigs, goats, cows and chickens with a transvestite picked up the night before from prison  and later made a sacrifice to Satan.

I don't care if Kyle gave Monty a doomsday clock ticking off the time he had left, kicked Kingsley in the balls, poured a pint of gin down her sisters throat, French kissed Chad, whipped off her panties and hoisted up her skirt and grinded on the groom.

I really don't care...It doesn't excuse Kim from her cut from the gut mean behavior.

My chest hurts LMFAO!  Giselle you cracking me up.

Hilarious! I'm sorry that I only have one up vote for that master peice!

I'm with you Previously should allow the unlimited thumbs up.  How did I miss these post yesterday.  Even though I can't stomach Kim and Brandi just crack jokes on them brings a smile to my face.

==========================

FRIDAY Bravo is showing throwback reunion episodes from BH all day starting at 5:30AM CT time.

The FIRST LOOK comes on at 921PM CT TIME.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

I think to "fuck someone up" implies a beat down of a physical nature but since she didn't actually do it, the point is moot. Right,  Brandi? I mean she only threatened so it doesn't matter.

However to "get fucked up" was slang to me for getting high, so maybe Kim thought Lisar was offering some good shit and she's pissed because Lisar didn't pony up the dope. It's possible on Planet Kim.

• Love 11
(edited)

Of course, Kyle didn't do anything unspeakable.
We all know that if she had, if not Kim certainly Brandi would have been screaming about it already.

It would be nice if Kim stood up and cleared this up. That of course would mean thinking of someone else, so ain't gonna happen.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 8

Seems like Brandi and Kim are full of hot air again 343t202.png

21o3gc9.png

Thanks BlackMamba you are the best.  I think Brandi creating that situation because she and Kim aren't really all that tight.  Last  week Brandi claimed she had texted Kim and Kim was busy running family members back and forth to doctors and hospitals.  All the while Kim was in Cabo vacationing with her daughter.  So I think Kim is giving Brandi a bit of the cold shoulder and realizes Brandi is really disliked and for good reason.  Who does their tweeting in the interesting font?

• Love 5

I'll say it once and million times over, Kim wants to keep her 450K gig.  Hanging around Brandi isn't a good look for her right now.  The minute she get signed up for yet another season she will be back to her same delusions and lies about her addiction and how it's Kyle fault who wont allow her to be some junkie on camera. 

• Love 5

I don't care if HH had a barnyard orgy involving pigs, goats, cows and chickens with a transvestite picked up the night before from prison  and later made a sacrifice to Satan.

I don't care if Kyle gave Monty a doomsday clock ticking off the time he had left, kicked Kingsley in the balls, poured a pint of gin down her sisters throat, French kissed Chad, whipped off her panties and hoisted up her skirt and grinded on the groom.

I really don't care...It doesn't excuse Kim from her cut from the gut mean behavior.

Bravo!!  Well said!

However, you might have something to worry about - Brandi might read that description and say "Hey, I'd like to hang out with this Giselle person.  She sounds like a good time!"

• Love 6

Bravo!!  Well said!

However, you might have something to worry about - Brandi might read that description and say "Hey, I'd like to hang out with this Giselle person.  She sounds like a good time!"

I'd meet with her.

for about 5 minutes and tell her what I think of her...and I'd bring her kids into it. Then I would  need one of you  to hold my FMP's and my earrings. ;-)

• Love 12

Kim isn't afraid of LisaR.  She revealed those texts to say, "Lisa is worse than me!  See!"  The only problem I have with LisaR is that she backed down.  I would've owned every single word.  That's your motto: "Own it, baby!"  And you wanted to know why folks were afraid of Kim.  Well, don't be afraid of Kim.  Fuck her.  I would've stood flat-footed and said, "You gotdamn right.  I sent those texts and I meant every word.  You're screwed up and nasty and mean as a junkyard dog and if you continue to try to screw with my family, I will fuck you up.  You came up against the wrong one."  Kim gets away with her shenanigans because she's allowed.  Kyle has reason to try to make peace with her.  The rest of them don't.

And if folks think less of her because she "stooped to Kim's level", so be it.  Bullies need to be confronted.  It makes no sense to be peaceful and kumbaya with someone who would destroy you with a smile on her face.

Thank you, once again, SistaLadyBug, for saying what needs to be said.

These bitches can't make a game out of starting shit and then act all shocked and offended when someone decides to play.  I wish Lisa R hadn't gotten so involved with Kim only because Kim isn't worth it, and I'd rather she told Kim to go fuck herself than try and reason with that Hateful Raisin.  But if Kim and Brandi are going to make threats and assault people then they'd better get used to getting it handed right back to them.  If you throw shit in people's faces, don't be surprised when someone throws shit in your general direction.  If you make threats to kick someone's ass or reveal private information, don't be surprised when someone makes threats to fuck you and/or your life up.  If you push someone, don't be surprised when you get pushed, et cetera.  Bullies always think they are immune from the consequences of their actions because they don't think anyone will stand up to them.  Both Lisa R and Eileen have beaten those two at their own game and now all they can do is whine and complain about how "unfair" it is.  

And I've said this before but it bears repeating; if Kim doesn't want people all up in her business, then she shouldn't shove her business all up in other people's faces by getting high and then acting like an ass in public or, even worse, in other people's private homes.  Stay in your own home and be a junkie, Kim.  Be a junkie who is 100% alone with your goddamn pills and man-eating dog because no one wants to be around a hateful junkie like you.  Now that people know how hateful you really are, trust that no one wants to know your business.  Bon appétit, Cujo.  

I must have missed this show.

But I did watch the one where Kim was all cracked out and followed Bad Sister Kyle into the bathroom where she admitted to relapsing on someone else's prescription medication and then, instead of leaving peacefully, walked her old wrinkled raisin ass back into Eileen's house and started shit.   

• Love 18

I don't think that the other women were or are being self righteous when it comes to commenting on Kim and her addictions. 

I also disagree about LisaR being the top shit stirrer. That award hands down goes to Brandi IMO. The conversation between LisaR and Brandi where Brandi brings up Kim's addictions was proof of that I thought. 

• Love 8

Gee, remember when at the reunions all the women smiled politely at Kim, and Andy just talked to her about turtles?    Sober, mean, and now the gloves are off - all the way around.  I do think Kim still expects everyone to treat her like they are talking someone off a high ledge.  

• Love 5

New clip for part three.  Sorry, I didn't know where to post this.  Andy asks about the dog bite.  Kim makes it about herself and her feelings, again, and she was so hurt that Kyle posted a picture of Alexia in the hospital.  Never mentions in that instagram that Kim's dog bit her.  Even Andy couldn't shut Kim down.  Also, this when Kim says it was just a finger bite and Kyle was able to get in that Alexia was in the hospital for five days with a bone infection, and that's why Alexia almost lost her hand. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/videos/playlist?clip=2857804

• Love 7

New clip for part three.  Sorry, I didn't know where to post this.  Andy asks about the dog bite.  Kim makes it about herself and her feelings, again, and she was so hurt that Kyle posted a picture of Alexia in the hospital.  Never mentions in that instagram that Kim's dog bit her.  Even Andy couldn't shut Kim down.  Also, this when Kim says it was just a finger bite and Kyle was able to get in that Alexia was in the hospital for five days with a bone infection, and that's why Alexia almost lost her hand. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/videos/playlist?clip=2857804

Thanks for posting!

Another example of how Kyle is supposed to protect Kim - this time by not daring to mention her dog. God forbid the truth is ever told!

• Love 11

Wow, on a whole lot of levels that is a very sad clip.

1.  Kim is in full blown addiction.  She is using.  When her children see this they will know she is using again.  This is what an addict looks like.  This is what an addict sounds like.  It is so much easier to think of an addict as someone zoned out and unable to talk.  Someone in rags with a sign about working for food.  But let me tell you there are addiction counselors watching this clip and nodding.  It's very sad.

2.  If Kim is cutting off Kyle because Kyle won't protect her fucking dog then she is just as nasty and ugly as I thought.  Your dog Kim, your dog. 

3.  And the lawyers for the family friend have downloaded this clip and licking their lips.  Kim has absolutely no credibility in that case anymore.

4.  Andy just mentally canceled Kim's contract because 1 + 2 +3 = a liability he does not want.

• Love 16

Brandi did an interview where she said this about the smoking gun:

“I can tell you that on the 3rd episode of the reunion, there’s a smoking gun at the end that you are not even prepared for and people are gonna FREAK OUT.”  Snooki asks “who’d you punch!?”  Brandi says “I didn’t touch anyone.  Thank God this one has nothing to do with me.”

I don't think it has anything to do with the texts from Lisar, because they simply weren't that shocking and Bravo has already shown us so much. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/04/10/brandi-glanville-talks-smoking-gun-part-3-reunion-says-shed-vote-eileen-off-show/

• Love 2

Wow, just wow. That was actually rather disturbing to watch. Amazing that throughout that entire clip, Kim showed no remorse that her niece, her goddamn niece was severely injured; no empathy, no concern, no nothing expressed for her niece. Her only concern was how this made her (Kim) look in the public eye.

ETA: mad and made are not the same thing :)

Edited by KicksandGiggles
  • Love 17

With BG's penchant for lies and exaggeration, I'll bet it is Lisa's texts.

Just wanted to add that this is the first time in a long time that I've had that sick feeling watching this stuff. It's just too sad and enormous in scope.

Edited by What Fresh Hell
  • Love 6

This really takes the cake, and that's really saying something when we're talking about Kim. Her dog bites and hospitalizes her niece, but as she tells it - she was the victim when Kyle posts the hospital photo. It's unreal. "You Instagrammed it! You wanted more followers! How dare you! Even my daughter asked you to take the photo down!" On and on. They all let her rant like this. Kyle keeps making the mistake of answering every accusation and allowing Kim to control the narrative. She (or someone) needs to jump in and simply tell the story from a different point of view. One that puts Kim and that goddamn dog in the hot seat. Three cheers for Kay Rosario (the other dog bite victim, a/k/a the plaintiff). If only she was at the reunion.

• Love 11

All of Kim's self-righteous indignation because Alexia and Kyle dared to Instagram Alexia in the hospital and people quickly put 2 and 2 together?

The entire general public at large was entitled to know that fucking Kingsley was the one responsible for Alexia's dog bite.

Hell, those Instagram shots should be deemed Public Service Announcements for anyone who lives anywhere near Kim and that blood-thirsty mongrel.

Honestly, I'm sort of wishing after seeing that clip that someone would snatch up Kingsley and beat Kim bloody with him.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 6

Brandi did an interview where she said this about the smoking gun:

“I can tell you that on the 3rd episode of the reunion, there’s a smoking gun at the end that you are not even prepared for and people are gonna FREAK OUT.” Snooki asks “who’d you punch!?” Brandi says “I didn’t touch anyone. Thank God this one has nothing to do with me.”

I don't think it has anything to do with the texts from Lisar, because they simply weren't that shocking and Bravo has already shown us so much.

MCM - I was so into your theory when you posted it a couple of days ago, but I'm not so sure anymore. If it was something really smoking, I feel like they'd tease it. This whole Kim/Kyle/Kingsley/Alexia story is so incendiary, but what's the smoking gun? Whereas with the LisaR texts, while I agree with you that they're really not much of anything, I guess a text can be considered a smoking gun. And because it came from Brandi, and she hates LisaR, and she has a penchant for lying and/or exaggerating...

I know, patience.

P.S. From the podcast, Brandi says that Yolanda has daughters that "aren't perfect!" To quote the oft-used HW line: who says that? And isn't she committing the crime of going after Yolanda's kids, something she claims should be off-limits? Didn't she go batshit crazy when Jeff Lewis joked about her eggs, b/c to Brandi, eggs = her kids. Will Yo hear this and finally take exception?

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 7

MCM - I was so into your theory when you posted it a couple of days ago, but I'm not so sure anymore. If it was something really smoking, I feel like they'd tease it. This whole Kim/Kyle/Kingsley/Alexia story is so incendiary, but what's the smoking gun? Whereas with the LisaR texts, while I agree with you that they're really not much of anything, I guess a text can be considered a smoking gun. And because it came from Brandi, and she hates LisaR, and she has a penchant for lying and/or exaggerating...

I know, patience.

Lotus, I hope you are right. I dread the idea that it is something more than just the texts. I honestly don't want to walk away being freaked out at this point. 

• Love 6

This really takes the cake, and that's really saying something when we're talking about Kim. Her dog bites and hospitalizes her niece, but as she tells it - she was the victim when Kyle posts the hospital photo. It's unreal. "You Instagrammed it! You wanted more followers! How dare you! Even my daughter asked you to take the photo down!" On and on. They all let her rant like this. Kyle keeps making the mistake of answering every accusation and allowing Kim to control the narrative. She (or someone) needs to jump in and simply tell the story from a different point of view. One that puts Kim and that goddamn dog in the hot seat. Three cheers for Kay Rosario (the other dog bite victim, a/k/a the plaintiff). If only she was at the reunion.

Does anyone here have the timeline on Kingsley and his victims?? Who was bit first, Kay or Alexia? Is the anger because the Instagram pic made the bite public and backs up the case against Kay? Sorry, just want to be clear on the sequence of events.

What a f'ing bitch! Any loving aunt would be apologizing, visiting at the hospital and not blaming the victim. Wouldn't Kims insurance take care of things? If so, why does she want this hidden?

Oh, and holy sh#t, I can't imagine what Mauricio wanted to do to Kim...boy, can you imagine dealing with such dysfunction with Alexia at risk for losing her finger?

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 6

O.M.G.

Kim is truly impossible.  Kim really believes people can't put 2-n-2 together!  We've known Kingsley was a violent dog since last year.  Not to mention it's bitten people prior to Alexia.  We didn't really have to know whose dog it was.  People can connect the damn dots.  I find it interesting she brings up Whitney.  Wasn't it her who gave Kim the dog because she didn't want it.  So basically she's somewhat throwing her own daughter under the bus over this dog and not it being properly trained.  Yikes!  And then Kim says Kyle and Alexia posted the pic on IG to get fans basically.  Oy.  Kim needs to get a damn clue. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 12

Does anyone here have the timeline on Kingsley and his victims?? Who was bit first, Kay or Alexia? Is the anger because the Instagram pic made the bite public and backs up the case against Kay? Sorry, just want to be clear on the sequence of events.

I don't know the dates, but Kay was bit first, and Kim asked her to keep it on the down low so she (Kim) would not get in trouble - both with Bravo and presumably with the law (animal control).

I find it interesting she brings up Whitney.  Wasn't it her who gave Kim the dog because she didn't want it.  So basically she's somewhat throwing her own daughter under the bus over this dog and not it being properly trained.  Yikes! 

It's showing both Kim and Whitney as caring more about the dog than Alexia. There's no other way to spin it.

• Love 14

I assumed the root of this fallout was Kim keeping the dog and Kyle being disgusted but damn, they're not speaking because Kim thinks she was trying to get more Instagram followers? Does Kim not know she could just buy them? She didn't think the story would come out? Messed Up.

• Love 12

New clip for part three. Sorry, I didn't know where to post this. Andy asks about the dog bite. Kim makes it about herself and her feelings, again, and she was so hurt that Kyle posted a picture of Alexia in the hospital. Never mentions in that instagram that Kim's dog bit her. Even Andy couldn't shut Kim down. Also, this when Kim says it was just a finger bite and Kyle was able to get in that Alexia was in the hospital for five days with a bone infection, and that's why Alexia almost lost her hand.

How on Earth do I still manage to be shocked by this bitch??

I'm so disgusted I feel like I can barely form a sentence right now. I can't imagine how it must feel to have a family member as sick and demented as Kim is.

She is positively oozing hatred I don't think I've ever seen anything like it betwen siblings. She doesn't feel responsible in the slightest and she clearly doesn't give a damn about what Alexia had to go through. It's all about her own pain as usual. She has to be one of the most self centered people on the planet.

A small thing but I feel like if Kyle had taken the photo down that it would have made the situation even more intriguing to anyone who happened to be following Kyle.

The best thing I can say about the clip is that at least Andy made a couple of attempts to get her to STFU for a few moments.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 22

Why did Andy let Kim run this fucking reunion?  Seriously, was it so we could see yet again how stoned to the tits she is?  What was the fucking point?  I hope it's so that he can now fire her with a clear conscience but I doubt it.  

I give a fuck about Lisa Rinna's texts.  Big fucking deal.  The ugliest person on the show finally got told she was an ugly human being and I'm supposed to feel shocked?  Color me not. 

• Love 20