Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E17: Jax Cracks

• Start Topic

No, Stassi and Jax weren't on a break. They were broken up for good.  I just said "on a break" as a reference to Friends.

And kissing is still very much cheating when you are in a committed, long-term relationship. Therefore, Tom and Ariana HAVE admitted to cheating.  Just not banging. 

Right.

In fact, I believe Stassi said during the Jax-banging incidents, he was actively courting her to take him back and give him another chance.

I'm still not convinced the Ariana/Tom fuckery started after he broke up with Kristen.

Plus if they had these mad undeniable feelings for one another, I would say the fact that they reportedly texted back and forth at all hours and hung out together shopping and shit would constitute a level of cheating as well.

I think Tom is just as much of a cheater as Jax is...He's just able to hide it better (and probably able to turn on those glorious overwrought tears when confronted with it).  

giphy.gif

• Love 5

So I think that's part of it but I still believe a larger part of it is that Kristen simply wants FI and his ski caps of infidelity back.

Yes, this is what I think too. She doesn't care about "the truth" or equality amongst the infidels, she needs Tom back in her life. And badly.

And yet. In Miami when Sandoval did his Razzie worthy crying fit, that was like kerosene on Kristen's internal fire. He should know that emotions and handholds etc will be multiplied by a conservative billion in her mind. That's like one baby step away from proposal to her.

And he and Ariana are so fucking smug (always), but really amp it up when she's around. I try to put myself in his shoes and I wouldn't be making out with my new guy if my ex of 4 years is at the table. Pathetic really, even if the ex slept with 2 randoms in Vegas and 3 girls in Miami. It's all transparent. 10-4 you smug assholes. We know Ariana is so incredibly cool (she can part her hair above her ear!!!) and that she prefers breakfast burritos over tsk, tsk cheating rumors.

And that leaves sweet, young James. I remember being that age and whoo boy I got royally fucked a 101 ways older by guys so he will be just fine. You live and learn, kiddo. Bet this show helps because he comes off pretty damn good (an impossible feat) and girls at bars, work, etc with the nice age of 22 will be like "Oh I can give you better, sweet Brit! Come hither, my love".

And I dislike Stassi. She annoys me in that I think she has some pretty damn good one liners. But they don't feel organic. They feel like "people on those blogs and sites are going to fucking love this one". However, a hat off to admitting to some weight gain. That, as a female, is not easy to do. Good for her coming on the show knowing she put on a few and acknowledging it. Most of us go up and down 10 to much more throughout life so to see CA, vanity driven Stassi say she did too was nice.

Fuck that was a hundred paragraphs longer than intended. Vanderpump Rules. I can write 10K words. A resume in case I need it one day bc life happens? I need a pinot and nap stat. Not good, not good.

• Love 4

Kristin is upset because everyone is pissed at her and no one is pissed at Tom - Tom who also cheated.

1) Tom did NOT cheat on you while you were sleeping in the next room.

2) Tom did not cheat on you with (for equivalency's sake) - StASSi

3) Tom did not go back for seconds.

May I also add

4) Tom did not lie to his "bestie" (Stassi) when confronted about cheating

5) Your crew just didn't like you all that much to begin with

Otherwise stellar list :)

• Love 5

Great interview with a VR producer-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSmAfPi5oIo

And just cuz smug ole Ari doesn't care whether FI slept with Miami Girl doesn't mean I don't care -- cuz I fuckin' do.  Go boil those bunnies, Kristen!  Out FI as the cheater he is & make Jax look like the asshole he is.  Luvin' it!

Thank you!  This was the best!  I didn't realize that one man was responsible for so much of my happiness.  That guy has produced like every guilty pleasure reality show I have ever loved.  I think I want to marry him.  I just wish the dumb hosts wouldn't have interrupted him so much, I wanted to hear every word he had to say.  I want to dress up like Kristin getting her mail and stake out SUR so I can meet him and give him a ring on a string.

• Love 9

You know, it's actually very, very rare to hear from a producer of ANY reality show.  So I thought this vid was extremely enlightening on what's going on.  This guy gives some terrific insight as to how Scheana, Stassi, FI Tom, Kristen & Jax have behaved behind the scenes.  He seems to be telling the truth, but who knows.

I encourage everyone here to watch that vid.  It really is awesome!

Btw, I think it's interesting that he insists neither production or Bravo had anything to do with paying for Scheana's wedding.  Hmmm, really?  He also explains why they rarely show them ever serving anyone.

Here's another vid worth a look.  These 2 gals are annoying as hell, but they're both quite observant & noticed some stuff I missed.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

I took some of what he said with a grain of salt. A producer will throw a bone here and there but if he revealed the truth about EVERYTHING, the "magic" and "illusion" would be gone. They wanted to create the illusion Scheana pulled off this fairytale wedding on a waitress' budget, of course they are not going to break the fourth wall and admit production, Lisa V, etc. had any part of it. They have to keep at least some things still secret. And like he mentioned, there needs to be some level of trust there and if he completely ratted out on all of them they wouldn't trust him anymore and we'd get those issues he was talking about. He revealed much more than I'd have expected though.

• Love 1

No, Stassi and Jax weren't on a break. They were broken up for good.  I just said "on a break" as a reference to Friends.

And kissing is still very much cheating when you are in a committed, long-term relationship. Therefore, Tom and Ariana HAVE admitted to cheating.  Just not banging. 

I don't care if they were or were not broken up for good. You don't sleep with your best friends ex. Twice. While your boyfriend is sleeping in the next room. So to me, it's not quite the same as FI and Ari kissing and not banging. I can't even believe I'm having this conversation, or difference of opinion or whatever.  Lol

I don't care if they were or were not broken up for good. You don't sleep with your best friends ex. Twice. While your boyfriend is sleeping in the next room. So to me, it's not quite the same as FI and Ari kissing and not banging. I can't even believe I'm having this conversation, or difference of opinion or whatever.  Lol

NVM.  Not worth it. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 1

Oh poor delusional Kristen! I love that she thinks if she proves FI Tom's infidelity with Miami Girl, it will somehow get her back into the good graces of the group. Or at least put Tom on the same level as her. And I think she wants the latter more than the former because it would increase the likelihood of Tom taking her back if they are outcasts together. Too bad it won't work. Yes, Kristen, Tom cheated on Ariana and on you. But he didn't bang Stassi or Scheana. And I get being pissed that Jax has a seen only free pass, but whining about it won't get you the same pass.

• Love 2

I wish someone would tell her that it doesn't matter if Tom cheated on Ari. The big problem is why you're even talking to Miami girl, plotting things like a fucking weirdo.

Tom being a cheater doesn't negate the fact that Kristen is a weirdo stalker.

I take that back, I don't want anyone to tell her. Keep the cray cray going.

• Love 9

I totally agree - if you're in a committed relationship, you don't go making out with someone else.  But I believe in this instance, Kristin is INSISTING that they "did the dirty" and won't admit it.   

Maybe it's just my taste, but to me Jax looks less of a "catch" and more like an escapee from the Early Man exhibit at the Museum of Natural History.

• Love 3

The thing that Kristen doesn't understand is that the group just doesn't like her. I get the feeling that they only tolerated her because she was with FI Tom, and now they don't have to be bothered anymore.

• Love 9

The thing that Kristen doesn't understand is that the group just doesn't like her. I get the feeling that they only tolerated her because she was with FI Tom, and now they don't have to be bothered anymore.

She's very unrealistic about this "group" thing.

Whose friendship does she even want back? Stassi isn't happening, Scheana tries but you can't be friends and plot on her bestie at the same time. Does she miss Schwartz? Is that what this is?

• Love 2

Hmmm, an ep where Stassi had an actual legitimate reason for being there.  OK, it was stupid -- really, really stupid, but legitimate nevertheless.  She does know how to get dumbass Jax to spill his guts, so Kristen was right on for going to her for advice on that.  But otherwise, Stassi is still useless.  And if I see another statement necklace I think I'm gonna vomit.  But then again, all the old broads on BH seem to be wearing those hideous things all the time now.  Ugh.

Wonder why the VR producer is so unsure bout VR getting another season.  Ratings have been really good all season -- hovering around 1.5 mil viewers.  For a Bravo show that's pretty darn good.  VR ratings have been nearly the same as BH, altho that may not be saying anything great for the status of BH.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

Great interview with a VR producer-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSmAfPi5oIo

And just cuz smug ole Ari doesn't care whether FI slept with Miami Girl doesn't mean I don't care -- cuz I fuckin' do.  Go boil those bunnies, Kristen!  Out FI as the cheater he is & make Jax look like the asshole he is.  Luvin' it!

Thanks for this video!  It took me two sittings to get through all 46 minutes, but it was worth it.

Who knows how truthful the guy is being, but I'm sure he spoke with his producer's hat on to a degree.

Anyway, I thought it was interesting that he described James as the MPV of the reunion and he didn't mention Kristen once.  The interviewers asked for the scoop on Stassi and Jax but didn't ask about anyone else in particular. There must be reasons for this.

Can't wait for the reunion.   Again, thanks for sharing the video!  It is great.

• Love 1

Makes me wonder what's gonna become of Kristen.  That producer really emphasizes this is a show about SUR workers.  OK, so where does this leave Kristen, now that she doesn't work there anymore?  If she breaks it off with James, then it's pretty much the end of her on the show, right?  In recent interviews with Kristen, she seems very unsure about her status on the show.  And it doesn't help that she's really annoyed Lisa.  I mean, she threw out a ton of digs at her, including insulting Pandie's wedding.  Sheesh, really dumb of her to do.  Still, I suspect Lisa would put up with Kristen if she thought the show needed her.

Now, as much as this producer insists how everything is just oh-so-organic, I'm not especially buying it -- at least not completely.  Look at how they had to work so hard to fit Stassi in this season.  To me, it kinda disproves this "organic" shit he wants us to believe.  Sure, Stassi's forced presence this season only proved she's totally irrelevant & can be sent packing -- to "design" (er, import from Asia) cheap fugly statement necklaces & live with the Jax-alike ghost bf.  

But what about Kristen?  I'm luving her bunny boiling lunacy.  Am I the only one -- or is she a fan fav?  Cuz if she is & this guy & the other producers assume she is, they could very well try to force her in next season, just as they did with Stassi this season.  Right now, I kinda hope they do.

Btw, I am so luving that thing Kristen does with her fingers to look especially sinister & evil.  Have to find some way to incorporate that move into my life.  It's just a must!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5
Oh poor delusional Kristen! I love that she thinks if she proves FI Tom's infidelity with Miami Girl, it will somehow get her back into the good graces of the group. Or at least put Tom on the same level as her.

Not gonna happen. The thing is, most of these people are skeezballs, who lie, betray, and backstab their way through life. The difference between Tom and Kristen is that he's not crazy. So yea, people may know he's done some douchey things himself, but he's generally fun to hang out with and they don't have to keep their pets away from the stove when he's around. And the more she tries to prove that he's a liar, the more crazy she looks!

• Love 2

I can believe that production didn't pay for Scheana's wedding (not that I think her SUR salary covered it all), only because I imagine they would have to compensate the other cast members with "bonuses" of equal value, which seems doubtful. We know the dress and most/all the booze were gifted, but it could be that the Shays maxed out their credit cards to pay for the rest.

Call me crazy (or blind), but Jax looks rather handsome in that "Oops" gif.

Totally fucking bummed that next week is the finale. Say it isn't so!

• Love 1

I need Kristin on this show. I love to hear Flat Iron Tom say her name in that exasperated whisper of disgust. Like Arthur says D.W.'s name.

I'm asking a genuine question. Does Tom Schwartz just purposely not comb his hair? Or does he purposely comb his hair to look like he didn't comb it? It's so bothersome to me. And now it's dyed jet black. I know he's a model, so at times I feel sorry for him because I imagine him as some kid with a regular haircut who was forced by Tyra Banks and her minions into a new even more ridiculous haircut every week.

• Love 2

I can believe that production didn't pay for Scheana's wedding (not that I think her SUR salary covered it all), only because I imagine they would have to compensate the other cast members with "bonuses" of equal value, which seems doubtful. We know the dress and most/all the booze were gifted, but it could be that the Shays maxed out their credit cards to pay for the rest.

Call me crazy (or blind), but Jax looks rather handsome in that "Oops" gif.

Totally fucking bummed that next week is the finale. Say it isn't so!

Her parents and his had a hand as well, I'm sure. Lisa donated liquor. I read somewhere that they financed the honeymoon through wedding presents. You can do it; you hustle.

Call me crazy (or blind), but Jax looks rather handsome in that "Oops" gif.

I recently watched RHOBH Season 3, episode 6.  I'm not sure what year it took place.  Jax was featured in it and was unrecognizable compared to the Easter Island Head he is today.  He resembled an unremarkable Chris Cornell. He was slim, not all 'roided up, and notably less greasy and slick.

Whatever he has taken to bulk himself up has made him really ugly and gross.

• Love 1
Whatever he has taken to bulk himself up has made him really ugly and gross.

Whatever he's taking, you're absolutely right, there's definitely a difference -- and clearly not for the better.  It's not age.  Could it be the effects of drugs & heavy drinking?  Maybe.  He's almost 36 & that's about the age when the effects start to show up in a lot of ways,

I have some knowledge of roids & supplements.  There is a surprisingly wide range of that stuff.  Remember when Jax had a "scare" cuz he had some pain in his chest & he admitted to taking supplements?  And Stassi confirmed it.  I suspect, just as so many actresses start to go nuts with botox & various forms of plastic surgery, Jax is experimenting with various cocktail/combinations of roids & the enormous number of vague supplements out there.  Whenever we see him this season, he's always, always, always sweating.  That ain't cuz of the LA summer heat.  He's even sweating when he's inside at the SUR bar.  That's THE biggest symptom of doing roids & any/all of the crazy supplements around.

Btw, anyone else notice how he was sweating like cra-zazy at the wedding, when he was grabbing for any available vajayjay around?  I was waiting for him to start scoping for dick after it was clear he wasn't gonna get any vag.  I still am.  Next season, perhaps?

• Love 2

Whatever he's taking, you're absolutely right, there's definitely a difference -- and clearly not for the better.  It's not age.  Could it be the effects of drugs & heavy drinking?  Maybe.  He's almost 36 & that's about the age when the effects start to show up in a lot of ways,

I have some knowledge of roids & supplements.  There is a surprisingly wide range of that stuff.  Remember when Jax had a "scare" cuz he had some pain in his chest & he admitted to taking supplements?  And Stassi confirmed it.  I suspect, just as so many actresses start to go nuts with botox & various forms of plastic surgery, Jax is experimenting with various cocktail/combinations of roids & the enormous number of vague supplements out there.  Whenever we see him this season, he's always, always, always sweating.  That ain't cuz of the LA summer heat.  He's even sweating when he's inside at the SUR bar.  That's THE biggest symptom of doing roids & any/all of the crazy supplements around.

Btw, anyone else notice how he was sweating like cra-zazy at the wedding, when he was grabbing for any available vajayjay around?  I was waiting for him to start scoping for dick after it was clear he wasn't gonna get any vag.  I still am.  Next season, perhaps?

Yea, something is going on with Jax, and it's not just booze. 

Re: Jax sweating at the wedding, it was hotter than satan's balls from like July-October last year.  There was a stretch where it was really muggy too.  I had events in August and September that were impacted by the heat and I'm still bitter over my electric bills from all the AC use.    

BTW, anyone else notice how he was sweating like cra-zazy at the wedding, when he was grabbing for any available vajayjay around?  I was waiting for him to start scoping for dick after it was clear he wasn't gonna get any vag.  I still am.  Next season, perhaps?

That was saved for the "lost footage" special.

• Love 1

I wouldn't doubt if some of Jax's bloating and sweating is due to the nose candy.

But he doesn't seem to me like a person who does coke. He may, not arguing, but just don't see it.

However....he seems to me massively hungover plus steroids/weird things guys who lift do. He is the one person who consistently looks shitcanned next morning (exhibit A: Miami). I've only read in novels of course, but from what I understand, he doesn't strike me as a massive coke user, but a heavy drinker with little sleep and little to no water; rinse and repeat.

Edited by KnoxForPres
  • Love 1

Is it my imagination, but wasn't Kristen on WWHL near the beginning of the season saying how she was so over Tom & if we just watched this season, we'd see that? Have I missed something this season?????

• Love 1

Finally watched it. Scheana was so angry when Kristin got Jax to crack. When she was yelling, "This is why you brought us here, Kristin?!" you just know that she wasn't upset for Ariana but rather that it wasn't yet another event to talk about her wedding and likely have Kristen grovel for ruining her wedding by fighting in the parking lot OUTSIDE of the wedding. But Kristin was so happy that her plan worked. Yet, I don't think Scheana is going to go running back to Ariana and tell her what Jax said, as Kristin had hoped. I mean, sure, Ariana will eventually see this on TV, but it airs like about 8 months later, right? By that time, Tom and Ariana would be so far into their relationship, would it matter? Not to mention the fact that no one believes anything Jax says anyway, and Ariana has made it clear she does not believe it.

Tom Sandoval had already told Jax that he's skating on thin ice with him and Schwartz, so I imagine this will be the last straw. I mean, it's the finale coming up, so that means the season's big storylines of Jax's honesty vs loyalty and Kristin's pursuit of the truth have to come to a conclusion. Methinks this will just blow up in both of their faces. Instead of Kristin getting everyone to turn on Tom and accept her again, now everyone (mainly the Toms) will just shun Jax, and Kristin will lose the few friends she had (Scheana...and if he were smart, James, but I don't think he's that smart). So next season will be both Kristin and Jax on the outs with everyone else.

But he doesn't seem to me like a person who does coke. He may, not arguing, but just don't see it.

However....he seems to me massively hungover plus steroids/weird things guys who lift do. He is the one person who consistently looks shitcanned next morning (exhibit A: Miami). I've only read in novels of course, but from what I understand, he doesn't strike me as a massive coke user, but a heavy drinker with little sleep and little to no water; rinse and repeat.

He admitted that he's used coke on WWHL. I don't think he has a Vail level problem and I know he wouldn't want to risk coke dick. But his drinking, roiding, railing, and possible coke use have done a number on his body.