Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E17: Jax Cracks

• Start Topic

Oh, these fools. I love to watch this show :)

I think I was right- James seems actually very in love with Kristen. But from how she cried to Scheana about FI cheating with Ariana and losing the love of her life, she's definitely not over Tom.

Ugh at anyone thinking FI is such a prize. I think he's more annoying than Peter and that's saying something.

Oh and I lol whenever one of the cast mentions how "omg we were best friends for so many years and now it's so awkward!" I find it hard to believe any of these people are/were true best friends. How Stassi dropped Katie and how Katie dropped Kristen, etc. is not what best friends do. Props to Rachael though- she's always seemed like a good friend and according to her twitter was never punched out by a stripper because of Kristen lol- apparently it was one of Jax's many lies.

Speaking of Jax's lies, the fact that Kristen thought him admitting to anything would actually get people to believe something is actually true is laughable. Also Jax is looking more and more horrible and bloated. I'm scared to check his twitter or anything cause I don't want to see any pictures.

• Love 2

Kristen, you obsessed lunatic drunk skank, you slept not once but twice with your then good friend's boyfriend who was also your then boyfriend's best friend!  Fuck i almost had a hernia typing that out, lol

That is your truth, not FI Tom banging Mummy girl from Miami!

This being said, I'm going to miss these chucklefucks

• Love 7

OK, the right side of Kristen's mouth -- what the hell was happening with it in her scene with Stassi? Is/was she missing a tooth? Also, did Scheana get work done on her face?

Why do they continue to care what Jax has to say? We've seen him say one thing then another about a situation. We've seen him say one thing, then add caveats later when he's called on what he said. We've seen him describe a situation in a way that varies from what the camera caught. And all these people know this; they are the ones who call him a liar. So why, then, is the word of the liar always seemingly "needed" to verify and confirm something? How do they decide what he's lying about and what he isn't?

And, I am tired of "have my back." Why do so many people on reality shows need their backs had? OK, in Survivor or Big Brother, I get it; those are cutthroat competitions that are fueled with lies and secrecy, and that phrase applies. But these other ones--the shows about people living their lives on film with their so-called friends...WTF? I am a regular person (like we're supposed to believe the people in this style of reality show are) and and adult, and I really don't find many everyday situations in which my back needs to be protected by anyone! In fact, if I felt that way, I'd get new friends altogether.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 6

The thing about Scheana is that it is way more then vocal fry. It is a combo of vocal fry, over-annunciation, and extremely nasal tone.

I guess it's "cute" now but in another 10 years will it be cute or will she start speaking normal and stop trying so hard to be Kardashian -like

• Love 3

Why does Scheana keep saying that Ariana doesn't care if FI cheated? WTF?  Who in the hell doesn't care if their boyfriend cheated. Something just ain't right there. Maybe they just say that to shut Kristin down. Doesn't seem to be working... 

Speaking of Jax's lies, the fact that Kristen thought him admitting to anything would actually get people to believe something is actually true is laughable.

Right??? I kept thinking, "What does it matter if Jax says Tom did it? Jax lies. He lies like people breathe". That's the whole thing about the Miami rumor - it's hard to say who is telling the truth, because Jax is a known liar and FI is a known cheater, who occasionally lies to get himself out of a tight situation. And really, who even cares??? Kristen keeps saying she doesn't want to break Tom and Ari up, she just doesn't want people to think she's lying. Well, maybe if you just never brought attention to the issue in the first place you would not have painted yourself into this corner. 

Why does Scheana keep saying that Ariana doesn't care if FI cheated? WTF?  Who in the hell doesn't care if their boyfriend cheated. Something just ain't right there. Maybe they just say that to shut Kristin down. Doesn't seem to be working...

Because Arianna doesn't seem to care. My guess is that something probably did happen, and FI and Ari already worked it out privately, so no one else wants to give much attention to the whole thing. I mean, really, I don't like cheaters, but if I'm not the one dating the guy, and the one who is fails to be all worked up about it, I'm not going to bother getting myself worked up either. 

• Love 3

The thing about Scheana is that it is way more then vocal fry. It is a combo of vocal fry, over-annunciation, and extremely nasal tone.

I guess it's "cute" now but in another 10 years will it be cute or will she start speaking normal and stop trying so hard to be Kardashian -like

What you're saying? Is accuraaaaaaaatteee. Hashtag I can't even with that voice.

Ariana insists that Tom didn't cheat. Her reasoning is that her brother was there part of the time and Tom called her a lot. So, the claim that he was cheating is "illogical" according to her. Ok, Spock. I am in total agreement that her reaction to the rumor is their business but I do almost feel bad for her because IMO he's a serial cheater and he'll just do it again, and eventually someone will get a picture of it. And it will be Tom's fault, not hers, but it'll be hard to heal from that, especially if it ever gets confirmed he was lying about Miami for at least a year. Like most things related to VR I've given it way too much thought, and these guys' whole thing seems to be going on these trips, hooking up, lying about it, then admitting to something less than sex and it hardly counted because they were blackout drunk (but somehow remember it was not sex!), then finally they admit to sex after Jax outs them or Kristen bugs them to death. FI lied about having sex with a Vegas cocktail waitress until Kristen broke him down, and insisted Ariana was like a sister until he finally said they kissed. It's why I can kind of understand why Kristen has a complex about getting ex-communicated when everyone else also sucks.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1

The Nugget isn't nearly as smart as she tells us she is if she thinks because FI called her a lot that means he didn't cheat.  Ted Bundy called his girlfriend every night he grabbed and murdered a girl so that proves nothing.

That said, I believe Jax is the lyingest liar who ever lied but I think some cheating went down in Miami.  Why else would FI run off liked a scared little girl from Sur?  If nothing happened, wouldn't he act more like "Hey!  What are you doing here?"  He was flustered and he was scared. 

I don't care what goes on in FI and Nugget's relationship or what their arrangement may or may not be but it's never been stated that they are cool with each other banging other people so I'm guessing that's not part of the deal (assuming their relationship is real.)  If it is real, I believe that the Nugget isn't nearly as confident and assured as she says she is and she's not okay with FI cheating and she doesn't want to deal with it.  So she's ignoring it, believing it didn't happen and saying it's not an issue.  We'll see come reunion time or next season. 

Going back to Jax (ugh), I think the reason no one is asking Schwartz is because they know Schwartz will waffle and not say what may or may not have happened.  Jax is their truth cannon, so to speak, under the right circumstances.

God help me but I felt sorry for Muppet Baby last night.  He's clearly in love or lust or something with Cigarette Sally.  Codependent maybe?  He could do so much better.  He obviously is way more invested than she is, IMO.  She would knock him down and slap my grandmother on the way to run back to FI.  She isn't over him and I don't see her getting over him any time soon.

Lisa isn't the astute businesswoman I thought if she fires Kristen from this show or demotes her in any way.  StASSI is as boring as homemade sin.  Kristen brings the crazy and the entertainment.  Unless StASSi is going to stalk Jax and act like an irrational teenager, I don't care.

While waiting for this slice of fuckawesomeness to air last night, I watched the repeats of Scheana's wedding.  Because, you know, seeing it three or four times already isn't enough.  I think her dress would have been really gorgeous if the front of it was one piece and not cropped, with the back being open.  With the criss-cross straps she wore during the reception, the back of the dress was really pretty.

• Love 6
It's why I can kind of understand why Kristen has a complex about getting ex-communicated when everyone else also sucks.

Yeah, same here. Trust me, I never expected to be a Kristen fan on this show but everyone is such a jerk about her ex-communication. These people were her supposed "friends" yet they all seem so gleeful to call her crazy and blame her for everything. Like how they all went around complaining that she ruined Scheana's wedding for punching James even though none of them saw anything. It pisses me off ngl. So that's why I've become such an avid Kristen defender. I mean I still agree she's batshit crazy but she's not the worst person in this cast. I feel like Ariana's smugness has rubbed off on the majority of them or something.

Lisa isn't the astute businesswoman I thought if she fires Kristen from this show or demotes her in any way.  StASSI is as boring as homemade sin.  Kristen brings the crazy and the entertainment.  Unless StASSi is going to stalk Jax and act like an irrational teenager, I don't care.

Another thing I don't get! Why does Lisa love Stassi and Katie so much? Like I kinda get her Kristen hate cause Kristen has always been pretty rude to her, etc. But how she goes out of her way to help Stassi and Katie so much is just weird to me. I hope she realizes Kristen brings the entertainment even though she doesn't like her. 

• Love 3

I think Ariana is just one of those women. She will never admit, probably not even to herself that Tom cheated. Yes, Jax is a known liar but Tom is a known cheater and I agree that his reaction when the other woman showed up was all we needed to know about his guilt.   

I'm not sure why this bothers me, but It really makes me dislke Ariana more. It's one thing to be a smug bitch, but when you continue to be smug in the face of all kind of evidence that he cheated on you too, well it's just annoying.

OTOH, I could also totally believe that she doesn't seem to care much because the whole relationship is as fake as Stassi's imaginary boyfriend. Ii still think Tom is, at the very least, bi, and probably gay. They have about as much "sizzle" together as a brother and sister, so maybe they are just roomates who are fond of one another and want a prominent story line.

Main thing I came away from last night with was thank god Lisa V had the same thoughts I did about Jax adopting a puppy. No way, no how, and I can just see that POS decide that dogs can make a great chick magnet. Rescues have been through enough already.

• Love 3

Yeah, same here. Trust me, I never expected to be a Kristen fan on this show but everyone is such a jerk about her ex-communication. These people were her supposed "friends" yet they all seem so gleeful to call her crazy and blame her for everything. Like how they all went around complaining that she ruined Scheana's wedding for punching James even though none of them saw anything. It pisses me off ngl. So that's why I've become such an avid Kristen defender. I mean I still agree she's batshit crazy but she's not the worst person in this cast. I feel like Ariana's smugness has rubbed off on the majority of them or something.

Yeah, I feel the same. I obviously don't approve of Kristen hitting James, but I don't think getting blackout drunk and screaming in a public place that someone is a 31-year-old whore who no one will ever marry because the rumors are true, she fucked everyone at Sur and is an irmanagleable [sic] slut should be brushed off as James being 22. I hope that doesn't come across like I'm victim blaming, because he certainly didn't deserve physical violence...I just don't think his own assholiness should be glossed over.

• Love 1

I need to Google around and see if there's a support group for VPR addicts in which to lament and drown our collective sorrows when this gem wraps up in a few weeks.

I'm assuming the finale next week, a (hopefully) 2-part reunion, and (hopefully) a lost footage episode.

Last night is the first time I'm glad Bravo dovetailed WWHL onto one of their series episodes.  I can't wait to see Andy own the fact that this is the best show on Bravo.

I'm sure housewives all over various franchises felt their jaws hit the floor when he issued that proclamation.

And, bonus for Andy, he and Bravo get these chucklefucks dirt cheap, too, at $5000 per soul (er, episode) as compared to a reported $1 million for some housewives.  

The expression "dirt cheap" and this crew somehow go together like milk and honey, don't they?

Life was rudely interrupting my VPR time last night so I still have to watch the entire episode uninterrupted.

And, although I've always thought Stassi, the proverbial blind squirrel, stumbled across a few astute acorns over the course of the seasons, she really hit the nail on the head when she was trying to make Kristen see that even if it did turn out she was right and FI Tom had slept with Miami Girl, what would it accomplish and how would it benefit her.  

It was logical, rational, and had no place on my TV during this particular show.  Take that sensibility shit elsewhere, Stassi.  

Good thing Kristen's head is too filled with thoughts of FI Tom to allow Stassi's words of wisdom to penetrate that psychotic skull of hers.  

Stassi, please do not try to talk sense into Kristen.  This trainwreck is barreling into the station now, and I don't want it jumping off the crazy tracks yet.  

It's what I've been waiting for all season.  Don't try to spoil my petty, juvenile payoff!  

• Love 9
I am in total agreement that her reaction to the rumor is their business but I do almost feel bad for her because IMO he's a serial cheater and he'll just do it again, and eventually someone will get a picture of it. And it will be Tom's fault, not hers, but it'll be hard to heal from that, especially if it ever gets confirmed he was lying about Miami for at least a year.

The thing that annoys me with Arianna is that she knew before getting together with Tom that he had a history of cheating. He cheated WITH her, but in addition to that, I believe there were a few other occurrences. That we knew of. Yet I get the impression that she thinks SHE'S too awesome for him to cheat on. What she doesn't realize is that, with serial cheaters, it's not about you. It's about them. You can be as awesome, as chill, as pretty, as fun as you want....that won't stop him. 

At any rate, I think deep down she does know, but chooses not to air that knowledge and look like a fool (in her eyes). So whatever. I can't really bring myself to feel sorry for her.

• Love 5

And, I am tired of "have my back." Why do so many people on reality shows need their backs had? OK, in Survivor or Big Brother, I get it; those are cutthroat competitions that are fueled with lies and secrecy, and that phrase applies. But these other ones--the shows about people living their lives on film with their so-called friends...WTF? I am a regular person (like we're supposed to believe the people in this style of reality show are) and and adult, and I really don't find many everyday situations in which my back needs to be protected by anyone! In fact, if I felt that way, I'd get new friends altogether.

The only time I ever need anyone to "have my back" is if we're in the midst of a Zombie Apocalypse together.

It is not "cute" now, nor will it EVER be.  Vocal frying is an affectation much like the emperor's new clothes.  Silly little bunts talking like each other has previously (and should still be) stopped in grade school.

I need to Google around and see if there's a support group for VPR addicts in which to lament and drown our collective sorrows when this gem wraps up in a few weeks.

I'm assuming the finale next week, a (hopefully) 2-part reunion, and (hopefully) a lost footage episode.

Last night is the first time I'm glad Bravo dovetailed WWHL onto one of their series episodes.  I can't wait to see Andy own the fact that this is the best show on Bravo.

I'm sure housewives all over various franchises felt their jaws hit the floor when he issued that proclamation.

And, bonus for Andy, he and Bravo get these chucklefucks dirt cheap, too, at $5000 per soul (er, episode) as compared to a reported $1 million for some housewives.  

The expression "dirt cheap" and this crew somehow go together like milk and honey, don't they?

Life was rudely interrupting my VPR time last night so I still have to watch the entire episode uninterrupted.

And, although I've always thought Stassi, the proverbial blind squirrel, stumbled across a few astute acorns over the course of the seasons, she really hit the nail on the head when she was trying to make Kristen see that even if it did turn out she was right and FI Tom had slept with Miami Girl, what would it accomplish and how would it benefit her.  

It was logical, rational, and had no place on my TV during this particular show.  Take that sensibility shit elsewhere, Stassi.  

Good thing Kristen's head is too filled with thoughts of FI Tom to allow Stassi's words of wisdom to penetrate that psychotic skull of hers.  

Stassi, please do not try to talk sense into Kristen.  This trainwreck is barreling into the station now, and I don't want it jumping off the crazy tracks yet.  

It's what I've been waiting for all season.  Don't try to spoil my petty, juvenile payoff!  

If you won't join my suicide pact, Persnick, would you consider a SoCal support group until the chucklefuckery returns?  Because watching The Walking Dead has almost convinced me we need others.  ;-)

• Love 5

If you won't join my suicide pact, Persnick, would you consider a SoCal support group until the chucklefuckery returns?

Aaaww, why is the support group just for SoCal? Some of us are stuck in the Midwest, and only get to see SoCal on stupid shows like this. Why do you get all the fun?

• Love 2

Aaaww, why is the support group just for SoCal? Some of us are stuck in the Midwest, and only get to see SoCal on stupid shows like this. Why do you get all the fun?

If you promise not to get all jelly about the eternally mild and marvelous weather we have, all comers are welcome.  Bring the snark, and the booze & snacks, but stop with the whining about the snow.  'Cause I haven't had a white Xmas since the 70s, and haven't worn closed shoes or long pants in ... years (? I think).  :-)

• Love 5

And then there are those of us in Texas and the rest of the South who are left out as well! REHAB for everyone!!  So, I guess I REALLY want the idiot stASSi to just GO AWAY ALREADY! And take that idiot Kristina with you!  I can't figure out why Lisa keeps throwing that chucklefuck styling bones. I mean, just take her word for it already. Throw her 5K to Kristin.  Let her G-O... She wants to, WE want her to, just Do IT!  Let her ass slide right into oblivion where she wants to be. Seriously!

Stepping off soapbox now....  I really think Muppet MUST have some sort of weird-ass feelings for CigSally. Too bad for him! He did seems all kinds of butt-hurt over their fight. Why, I don't know....

• Love 3

James to Kristen: (in robotic-droning tone while Kristen glares at him with razor-shooting eyeballs)
"I fucked up Kristen, and....I love you....and.......you know....you make me so happy, and it's like I know that wasn't us"

Kristen to James:
"I felt so threatened, that's like why I did what I did and I shouldn't have ever touched you. What I'm so worried about now is that our relationship is so tainted now with that."

Now I'm left wondering if I'll ever laugh harder, longer or louder than I have after listening to this baloney. Wait, wait...I think that if I try very very hard that I can put myself back inside my 17 year old brain and maybe then believe all that I've heard.

Are we seriously supposed to believe that Kristen and James 'love' each other and want to make things work out for them being together? Nah, no can do, not gonna happen.

tumblr_m5960cuGqP1ry0luno1_400.gif

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 2

Okay, Katie has GOT to quit calling it a "ring on a string". Yes, his gesture fell flat....badly. But the ring was not, in fact, on a string. It was on a gold chain. If he had truly given it to you on a string, that would be grounds for a break-up right there. 

I can't even slam Jax for his 364 days because I actually understood what he meant. I think it came out wrong, but he meant a year MINUS that one day. 

Stassi, don't try and use a Breaking Bad reference to make yourself sound cool and relevant. It's not going to work. Stick with your usual shade - like "cheating journalism". Now that was funny!

Kristen and Jax should couple up next. They really are two peas in a pod - always stirring up trouble in the name of truth. "I'm not obsessed with Tom, I'm obsessed with honesty". Hahahahaha. I laughed for a good ten minutes. No, hon, you are obsessed with Tom. And, I never thought I'd say this - but I'm with Scheana. These rumors have been circulating for quite some time now, and Arianna does not really seem to care. So why would anyone else? Let it go. 

But she clearly won't. Kristen is one tenacious bitch. And crazy to boot. Arianna should be scared, after Kristen's declaration that she has been trying so hard and has been "really cool" with Arianna. If this is "really cool", I'd hate to see it when she legitimately loses it. Have we only scratched the surface of Kristen's insanity???

James is just coming off pathetic. If she talks about Tom constantly, which she does, why would you want to get back together with her? Breaking up with her was the best thing that ever happened to you. Go fold some more napkins and lay down screeching banshee tracks and live your life in peace, dude. 

Katie is getting on my nerves with her whining about Schwartz.  Sure, he F'ed up but come on.  If you have to needle, pout, and all out coerce your man for a real ring I have news for you.... He ain't that into you girl.  

I got what Jax meant too, as much as it pains me to side with that bloated walking STD. 

Was it just me or was her vocal fry extra pronounced this week?

She was so nasally and dragging her words out when talking about Kristin punching James.  I hate when people demand an apology for any perceived slight.  IF someone wants to apologize they should want to do it of their own volition.  Otherwise, it's not sincere.  Just MHO. Plus, she didn't even know until she was told.  And her reaction was so ridiculous.  

I'm having trouble stomaching her.  Over-exposure maybe?  This is not the Sheana Shay Show.

And then there are those of us in Texas and the rest of the South who are left out as well! REHAB for everyone!!  So, I guess I REALLY want the idiot stASSi to just GO AWAY ALREADY! And take that idiot Kristina with you!  I can't figure out why Lisa keeps throwing that chucklefuck styling bones. I mean, just take her word for it already. Throw her 5K to Kristin.  Let her G-O... She wants to, WE want her to, just Do IT!  Let her ass slide right into oblivion where she wants to be. Seriously!

Stepping off soapbox now....  I really think Muppet MUST have some sort of weird-ass feelings for CigSally. Too bad for him! He did seems all kinds of butt-hurt over their fight. Why, I don't know....

You are in TX?  Howdy neighbor!!

I wouldn't mind if Stassi went away either.  Her scenes make no sense. 

• Love 1

I actually thought Stassi made a lot of sense when she was talking to Kristen, and she was diplomatic and even kind!

You know, as much as Stassi's role makes no sense, I'm going to have to put that one on the show.  Okay, so Stassi made the textbook move of using some guy and the fantasy a married-lifestyle as a way of individuating from this pack of dopes.  Real, made-up, or a bit real, kind of made-up, whatever the distribution of bullshit, she's still the wittiest and, in some ways, the most vulnerable of the cast. I like Stassi.  Okay I don't like Stassi.  I was, however, apparently energized (!) by the news of her hair extensions, a profile showing a sharpened chin and a pic of red heels. Bitch is back.  And she's the best bitch out of a bad bunch.

Great interview with a VR producer-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSmAfPi5oIo

And just cuz smug ole Ari doesn't care whether FI slept with Miami Girl doesn't mean I don't care -- cuz I fuckin' do.  Go boil those bunnies, Kristen!  Out FI as the cheater he is & make Jax look like the asshole he is.  Luvin' it!

And thank YOU for this!

• Love 3

Kristin is upset because everyone is pissed at her and no one is pissed at Tom - Tom who also cheated.

1) Tom did NOT cheat on you while you were sleeping in the next room.

2) Tom did not cheat on you with (for equivalency's sake) - StASSi

3) Tom did not go back for seconds.

And despite your screeching to the high heavens about it - I recall NO ONE backing up your claim that Tom and Ariana had relations while he was living with you.  He has stated that yes, he made out with her in a swimming pool.  If my understanding is incorrect and the "dirty deed" has been verified by anyone (except Jax), then I missed it and I stand corrected.  YOU, Kristin, want to believe he had sex with Ariana.  They both deny it.  They have always denied it.  And now that they're together I doubt that anyone would care if they said "well, yeah, we did lie about that." 

If the WORST is to be believed, Tom had a fling with a girl in Miami - after he broke up with you.  He and Ariana do not live together and whether it bothers her or not is none of your business.  Stop making Tom's fling with a STRANGER the moral equivalency of you and Jax betraying your supposed best friends and significant others.  TWICE.

• Love 11

This is Ariana's personal tumblr blog account of the Miami thing. Supposedly Bravo wouldn't let her submit it because it went against the story. http://ariana2525.tu...st/109326039534

I still believe that Tom cheated but it's an interesting read.

She lost me at the blog title- ariana tumblz $. She's so deep and intellectual.

Also her layout sucks. You can tell a lot about a person from their tumblr title and layout and i already don't like her ;)

Thanks for the link, TMP :)

For as intelligent as Ariana claims she is, she sure doesn't seem to have a firm grasp of the comma, or the paragraph. 

Also, she is going on and on about reason and logic, and how she excelled in math and science because the answers are black and white. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but since you weren't there, I don't think what happened in Miami can ever be 100% known to you. I think there is definitely plenty of room for shades of grey with the Miami situation. 

Lastly, for as much as she wants to look like the "cool, chill girlfriend", I find it interesting that Tom's alibi is that he was on the phone with her for several, extended periods of time. What? He can't just have some boy time in Vegas? He needs to be in contact with you constantly? Doesn't sound so cool, Ariana. 

If the WORST is to be believed, Tom had a fling with a girl in Miami - after he broke up with you.  He and Ariana do not live together and whether it bothers her or not is none of your business.  Stop making Tom's fling with a STRANGER the moral equivalency of you and Jax betraying your supposed best friends and significant others.  TWICE

I'm nooo Kristin apologist.  I think the chic is nuttier than a fruitcake, coupled with a raging case of "mean girl" syndrome.  That being said, I kinda-sorta see where she is coming from with her obsession with proving this whole Miami Girl situation to be true.

First, I never could get behind the notion that her and Jax's tryst was paramount to a "betrayal of her best friend" when Stassi/Jax were not together at the time of said tryst ("they were on a break!"//ross gellar voice). 

And yeah she did cheat on Tom...  but this was after Tom had already cheated on HER with Arianna.  And possibly others? Not that 2 wrongs make a right, of course.  But, the truth of the matter is that FI Tom somehow came out of that whole situation/breakup relatively unscathed and with his public image still intact.  Kristin not so much.

Don't get me wrong - Kristin is a terrible person.  But not because she violated some ridiculous unspoken code. And do I believe that Stassi would have slept with an ex of Kristin's if she found him sexually enticing --or even just out of spite? Oh HELL yes.  So Stassi acting all wounded and high-and-mighty because of what happened between Kristin and Jax just rang as soooo ridiculous and melodramatic to me. 

• Love 1

She lost me at the blog title- ariana tumblz $. She's so deep and intellectual.

Also her layout sucks. You can tell a lot about a person from their tumblr title and layout and i already don't like her ;)

Thanks for the link, TMP :)

She's probably too busy doing theoretical physics (physic$? Physicz $?) to pay attention to such trivialities.

ITA, Persnickety. The black and white truth is that exaggeration does not constitute a complete falsification. I doubt he held her hand and spent 7 hours with her, but all the way up the stairs and 7 minutes with her vagina? Much more likely.

ETA: Kristen is no innocent, but Jax also fucked his BFFs girlfriend twice and has a huge history of lying and being a dick, and showed no remorse, even suggested Tom was better off for him fucking Kristen, but he was forgiven from what I can gather because he is stupid.

• Love 1
Lastly, for as much as she wants to look like the "cool, chill girlfriend", I find it interesting that Tom's alibi is that he was on the phone with her for several, extended periods of time. What? He can't just have some boy time in Vegas? He needs to be in contact with you constantly? Doesn't sound so cool, Ariana.

Well...I'm basically a cool, chill GF too and my BF (a working musician who is pretty much out on any weekend night) calls me between just about every set. That's not really on me, as I don't ask him to (and by no means require him to--sometimes his timing is just terrible; doesn't he know I am struggling to open a bottle of wine and do not need the phone distracting me?); it's just how he is. Maybe Tom is the Kristen this time around!

Edited by TattleTeeny

The thing is I just don't believe Sandoval. At all. Ever. I think he's a big old liar. I think he and Ari went at least as far as Jax and Kristen did when he was still with Kristen and I think he cheated in Ari with Miami Girl. No I don't have proof, I guess, but I think he lies just as much as Jax. As for the game of "You were bad first" round robin all of these overgrown Tweens like to play...whatever. Then get better friends, or stop being such a shit. It reminds me of Law & Order episodes when they're lamenting that all of their witnesses are scumbags and someone points out you don't often get a bunch of nuns involved with a drug deal gone bad. Scummy people hanging with scummy people. The fact that Jax is a known liar doesn't make me believe Sandoval or forget he is also a known liar.

• Love 2

I actually thought Stassi made a lot of sense when she was talking to Kristen, and she was diplomatic and even kind!

Exactly, which is why she must be booted off this show pronto. If I am looking for diplomacy, common sense or even sanity, I would not be tuning into this glorious trainwreck.  

• Love 7

She's probably too busy doing theoretical physics (physic$? Physicz $?) to pay attention to such trivialities.

RIGHT?!

Ariana Madix doing grad work at Vanderpump Schoolz.  Bitch, you are on a realty-TV show. The only difference between you and these idiots is that you think you are exempt. This may not make you dumb but it does make you a garden variety AVERAGE narcissist.  On that supplemental note, WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?

Exactly, which is why she must be booted off this show pronto. If I am looking for diplomacy, common sense or even sanity, I would not be tuning into this glorious trainwreck.  

I hear you on this. But I do need a person to watch where I can rest my face during an hour long grimace.

• Love 2

I think in some weird, twisted Krazy Kristen mindset, she believes/hopes if Ariana finds out Tom cheated that she'll break up with him and Tom will go running back to  Kristen. Or because she's tired of the shit she got for cheating on Tom with Jax, but Tom has not gotten any shit for all the cheating he's done. Her own boyfriend called her a slut but no one has said similar about Tom. Double standard.

I like Scheana but man her voice is just unbearable sometimes. She did sound extra nasal in this episode for some weird reason. I wonder if producers are setting her up to be the queen bee for next season, to replace Stassi. Maybe she thinks talking like that helps get that point across more?

I am one who believes that Tom did cheat. But like others, I think Ariana knows and they talked about it off camera, or she doesn't know/care because she's all about logic and facts man and emotions don't affect her genius IQ at all. Or they're both playing dumb/denying for the storyline, so they can keep dragging it out episode after episode all season long, and amp up the Kristen drama. This Miami thing was literally brought up in the first episode of the season and it's just kept going and going. Similar to last season when there was the rumor that Kristen cheated on Tom and finally in the last episode Jax admits they slept together. It took the whole season to reveal that little fact and it's been the same story this season, just a different character. I hope next season they come up with a new storyline, 'cause the cheating is getting old. It is not scandalous anymore, at this point the audience expects it. 

I'm one of those viewers who is skeptical of pretty much all the "relationships" on this show, with of course the exception of Scheana and Shay because they actually got married. Ariana and Tom seem incredibly fake and put on. If they were a real couple they would not have to make a big show every time on camera about how in love they are, smooch smooch smooch. If Katie and Schwartz are real, that's incredibly sad and she needs to dump his ass. Guess that'll be their storyline next season. Yawn.

BRAVO really needs to release all 3 seasons to DVD. 

• Love 4

BRAVO really needs to release all 3 seasons to DVD. 

YES, complete with unseen footage, bloopers, and anything else they can tack on there.

Hear that, Andy?  You're missing a money-making opportunity here with this glorious little gem!!!  

• Love 3

I can't stand listening to her, it's so annoying and she's gotten even worse lately. The joke will be on her in 20 years when she sounds like Joan Rivers and has to get the nodules removed from her vocal chords.

If you won't join my suicide pact, Persnick, would you consider a SoCal support group until the chucklefuckery returns?

I'm in SoCal.  Please include me.  Is a field trip to that bastion of elegance, Sur, included? 

I've said before I definitely believe that FI cheated.  In addition to the Nugget burying her head in the sand, I also think there's an element of wanting to show Kristen up.  God forbid that Kristen be correct about FI being a serial cheater.  Can't have that.  No, Kristen has to be the crazy one who might possibly shank the Nugget at Scheana's wedding. 

I hate to support any type of potential logic for Kristen (although I do support her being the conductor of the VR Crazy Train) but I do get why she is so frustrated at being the cheating scapegoat.  If everyone can forgive Jax for cheating, why can't they forgive her?  Yeah, it was pretty shitty for Kristen to cheat with her then boyfriend's bestie and her then bestie's boyfriend (good grief that makes my head hurt) but Jax essentially did the same thing.  He cheated with his bestie's girlfriend and his girlfriend's bestie and everyone seemed to take the attitude of "well, it's JAX!"  Which is true but it's obviously a double standard.

So I think that's part of it but I still believe a larger part of it is that Kristen simply wants FI and his ski caps of infidelity back.

• Love 3

I'm nooo Kristin apologist.  I think the chic is nuttier than a fruitcake, coupled with a raging case of "mean girl" syndrome.  That being said, I kinda-sorta see where she is coming from with her obsession with proving this whole Miami Girl situation to be true.

First, I never could get behind the notion that her and Jax's tryst was paramount to a "betrayal of her best friend" when Stassi/Jax were not together at the time of said tryst ("they were on a break!"//ross gellar voice). 

And yeah she did cheat on Tom...  but this was after Tom had already cheated on HER with Arianna.  And possibly others? Not that 2 wrongs make a right, of course.  But, the truth of the matter is that FI Tom somehow came out of that whole situation/breakup relatively unscathed and with his public image still intact.  Kristin not so much.

Don't get me wrong - Kristin is a terrible person.  But not because she violated some ridiculous unspoken code. And do I believe that Stassi would have slept with an ex of Kristin's if she found him sexually enticing --or even just out of spite? Oh HELL yes.  So Stassi acting all wounded and high-and-mighty because of what happened between Kristin and Jax just rang as soooo ridiculous and melodramatic to me. 

I didn't know Stassi and Jax were on a break when Kristin slept with him.   If they were, it was still wrong. Stassi and Kristin were best friends at the time and you don't ever, ever, fuck your best friend's ex. And they did it twice.  Especially if you are just "on a break" and it's all still really fresh. 

Also, FI Tom and Ariana still deny they ever cheated. They say they kissed and it stopped there. So there's that. Nobody knows the truth on that one.

This is Ariana's personal tumblr blog account of the Miami thing. Supposedly Bravo wouldn't let her submit it because it went against the story. http://ariana2525.tumblr.com/post/109326039534

I still believe that Tom cheated but it's an interesting read just in terms of behind the scenes stuff.

Oh, nice. I realize it's an UO, but I like Ariana. I think she does come across as smart, and this Tumblr piece confirms that. Still don't see what she sees in FI Tom, if they are an actual couple, but you know... for every key, there is a keyhole.

• Love 2

I'm in SoCal.  Please include me.  Is a field trip to that bastion of elegance, Sur, included? 

You can go scout it out for me and report back.  :-)

Should I ever feel the need to venture into LA territory, I'll be the one on stakeout in the back alley of SUR.  That's where all the action is, and I think I could pull off a homeless old lady disguise if I can scare up a shopping cart.

• Love 1

I actually think the whole Kristen decent into the dark side over Miami girl is about getting Arianna to admit that she slept with Tom while he was with Kristen. Ari and Tom still have this "we didn't do it, but if we did it was because Kristen had it coming" way of talking around what happened between them. I think Kristen thinks if she can get Arianna to admit Tom slept with Miami girl, then Ari will admit she slept with Tom while Tom was with Kristen. In Kristen's own Sith Lord of Melrose Place world view I can sort of see why this makes sense to her.

• Love 1

I kinda luved the VR producer saying how all they lie to him so much -- just as they lie to us.  He said Kristen & Jax swore up & down to him a zillion times they never had sex.  He also said FI said to him he never cheated on Kristen.  And FI has insisted to him (as he has to us) he never did anything with Miami Girl.

So do you believe the VR producer that the show is "organic" & they don't set shit up?  He sorta says the whole thing with Miami Girl was completely set up & orchestrated by Kristen.  Actually, he's not that sure if she set up everything, but he says he had nothing to do with getting it together.

I'm not especially buying Ari's tumblr blog posted above.  I think she knows everything about what FI did with Miami Girl & she's just covering for him.  The thing is, Jax isn't the only one there who lies over & over & over.  THEY ALL LIE.  And maybe the VR producer is lying too.  I have no idea, but honestly don't especially care.  Man, I still am in shock the finale is next week.  That reunion better be 10 parts.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

. I have no idea, but honestly don't especially care. Man, I still am in shock the finale is next week. That reunion better be 10 parts.

20 parts for 20 consecutive nights plus lost footage, individual interviews on WWHL, and an hour of Kristen just staring crazy eyes at the camera.

eztxZSM.gif

• Love 3

20 parts for 20 consecutive nights plus lost footage, individual interviews on WWHL, and an hour of Kristen just staring crazy eyes at the camera.

eztxZSM.gif

And more of this, please:

tumblr_inline_njs7s5U7AR1s22cpf.gif

And this:

tumblr_mywlpeQ2dL1rb87wyo1_400.gif

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

I didn't know Stassi and Jax were on a break when Kristin slept with him.   If they were, it was still wrong. Stassi and Kristin were best friends at the time and you don't ever, ever, fuck your best friend's ex. And they did it twice.  Especially if you are just "on a break" and it's all still really fresh. 

Also, FI Tom and Ariana still deny they ever cheated. They say they kissed and it stopped there. So there's that. Nobody knows the truth on that one.

No, Stassi and Jax weren't on a break. They were broken up for good.  I just said "on a break" as a reference to Friends.

And kissing is still very much cheating when you are in a committed, long-term relationship. Therefore, Tom and Ariana HAVE admitted to cheating.  Just not banging. 

• Love 2