Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E02: I Will Always Hate You

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Had to check . . . we'll be having sixty minutes of Challenge "fun," with no After Show following it.

ETA: Great, now I gotta go online to cover the losers' bracket. Fuck you, MTV, I'll be watching @Midnight on delay first.

Really, any drama is drowned out by Diem's illness. Even minimized for this week, seeing her in pain looms large So does the "THIS SEASON IS DEDICATED TO DIEM AND KNIGHT" card, which will be shown every week. With pictures. Y'know, in case we forget two people passed away after filming of this season. To think the last mission she would compete in involved licking peanut butter, bat stroking, and trying to get pipe laid. You think the production team would have come up with something more -- I dunno -- dignified if they knew this would be Diem's last ride?

Big fat "whatever" to the drama. Sucks to see Jenna get snuggly with Zach, because I consider him to be a Neanderthal meathead. Also "whatever" to the Johnny/Wes feud. Been there, done that, and I expect Wes to fall through a trap door because he's Wes. He rarely beats the Banana, and I hate him for that.

Anybody else have peanut allergies? I guess the gang doesn't have that problem.

I found myself not caring one bit about these people, especially in the dome. When CT said that he just wanted to help Diem beat this "bug" that she had it felt like a punch in the gut. Next week's episode will be brutal.

• Love 1

It's brutal watching the show this season knowing what happens with Diem and that it starts on screen.  And it does put all the stupid drama in perspective.  Who cares about Nany and Theresa whining and bitching about her whoring when at the same time Diem is starting on the road with the illness that will come back once again and this time take her life.  

Everything with Diem is really sad. It truly is. But, I watch this show for the challenge so that's my focus. Diem's illness does not change how I view the show.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 3

A little ironic for someone with an extreme food aversion (and someone who'd already been eliminated in the competion, to boot) to be scoffing "Model Problems!" at Jenna[?]'s nausea with regard to the peanut butter, Jemmye.  

• Love 3

Was it Jenna who said that all fifty states have a president? I didn't know what to do with myself at that point. I find it genuinely scary that a grown adult can be that stupid.

I found myself not caring one bit about these people, especially in the dome. When CT said that he just wanted to help Diem beat this "bug" that she had it felt like a punch in the gut. Next week's episode will be brutal.

Yeah, that was really difficult to watch. I feel like we're literally watching someone in the early stages of dying. Very, very sad.

• Love 2

I wonder if Diem was having stomach issues on/off before she went on The Challenge? I think that would make sense as why her and CT thought it was just a stomach bug. The whole time Jonna was bitching about Zach I couldn't help, but that think that this is a girl who dumped two boys on national tv. I've always liked Nany and did not understand why Theresa cared so much.

• Love 1

You guys? This Diem stuff is KILLING ME. I burst into tears when she said that she thought the stomach pains were from something she ate. Heartbreaking.

No matter how much of an ass he is, I just can't stop loving Zach. I know it's a problem.

• Love 2

Obviously all the petty drama and the competition itself are so trivial compared to what Diem went through. I'm really hoping that her departure is sobering for the cast and they grow up. But I doubt it. I absolutely love CT in this episode. Yes, he was being a goofball with Diem, but he was also sweet and has evolved into a solid individual. He wasn't only there for Diem, but he also prepared Johnny R. for the elimination and provided an empathetic ear to Jay who lost Jenna to the Neanderthal man because he acted like an idiot. CT's taking his veteran role seriously and is serving as a mentor to some of these clowns. I like him better than Eric Nies and Mark Long.

On to the pettiness. Regarding the stupid beef between Nany and Theresa, I can't stand Theresa. I hated her annoying voice and was extremely offended by her stupid game play on the last Challenge. This season appears to be no exception considering she was being an asshole to Nany who was in a position of power. She's right to leave the politics to Wes because she's a moron.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I've heard that Theresa gets around too. For anyone on The Challenge to "slut shame" Nany is ridiculous. Almost all of the contestants have had their slutty moments on and off the show. Nany has always struck me as an insecure individual who suffers from anxiety, and it seems like she could use support from the other women instead of cattiness. With that said, the "four bases" challenge was right up Nany's alley. Her sexperience definitely propelled her and Bananas to win. That was a typical Tuesday for her.

I thought Nany's confrontation with Averey at the end was unnecessary and lame. Nany didn't do anything wrong except for hooking up with Johnny R., which is pretty gross. It's not like she knew about Averey. And even if she did, Averey and Johnny were broken up at the time. If Averey is mad at anyone, it should be Johnny R. for making it hard to repair their broken relationship. It doesn't seem like Johnny and Averey would be in a relationship even if Johnny and Nany didn't have sex. It sounds like Averey wronged Johnny in some way and that's why they're no longer together. Johnny and Averey have the worst chemistry among all the exes, but I think a win in the elimination round helped them a little bit. The sad thing is I think Averey would be open to getting back with Johnny if he ever gave her the time of day.

Jenna clearly doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together. Who's the president of Wyoming? REALLY? But she looks good and that's all she really needs in life. She does modeling and if that gig goes away, she'll just marry rich. Her future is extremely bright even though she definitely isn't bright. Kudos to Zach for recognizing she's not very smart and for having the douchebaggery to comment on it, but odds are he won't care because he's so sprung on her butt. They really are the epitome of physical fitness. So I guess Jay and Jonna are going to hook up now to get back at Jenna and Zach. This is so juvenile, but what do you expect from another season of The Challenge?

Edited by jmonkey
  • Love 3

I'm not a big Zach fan, but he's smarter than people think he is. Still, the Ken/Barbie comparisons with him and Jenna seem apt. I do hope Jenna does well for herself because she didn't seem to have much of a voice on her Real World season. I know I'm in the minority, but I also feel a tiny bit sorry for Jay as well. I mean, he made his own bed from his past actions, but it just seems like he's that dude who always gets clowned, always gets piled on.

I'm not in love with the "Are You The One?" couples either, but I kinda like that they've been competitive in the missions. One of these teams could make it a decent ways since there's a lot of rookies. Speaking of rookies, I'm not buying Thomas' comment that Bananas was scared or whatever. It's just easier to throw in the new kids at this stage. I think throwing in a stronger team against Johnny and Averey would have been a decent play though (none of them know about the Exile, so that can't be a factor yet).

Several posts in and we don't have a Bananas conspiracy theory post yet? It's just funny how the tubes malfunctioned on Wes. I can't remember off the top of my head the other Challenge times where someone ran into an equipment malfunction, but it sucks when it happens.

As for the girl drama, I can take it or leave it. I like Nany personally better than Theresa or Averey, but she needs to work on keeping her emotions in check.

It was tough to watch Diem take a turn for the worse. I think her and CT would've had a real shot of winning the whole had she been able to carry on.

• Love 2

I'm really loving this season, but that's nothing new. I just love this show. Usually, I find rookies annoying as hell, but I'm liking them on this season. I still think Jenny and Brian from EXPLOSION should have been on here (even though I hear they are back together) because that would have been SO great for the lulz. However, I am quite happy with the cast as is. Maybe they'll be here next go 'round.

The Diem stuff is heartbreaking, but I don't think it takes away from the other aspects of the show. Seeing how sweet she and CT were together gives me the warm-fuzzies as well as the sads. 

I used to dislike Nany, but she definitely knows who she is and owns it, so that makes me respect her a lot. She definitely has self-esteem/anxiety issues (she is ALWAYS fidgeting. Poor thing) but I think she is dealing with them as best as she can.  I have always disliked Theresa from the moment she showed up on Fresh Meat 2, so of course, I am on Nany's side in this whole ordeal.

I am so over the slut-shaming. As someone else stated, why not pick on CT, Bananas, Jay, even Thor for their sleeping around? I do wonder how Jonna has fallen off the "slut" radar though, since everyone likes to tear down the girls for exhibiting similar sexual promiscuity as men. I do like Jonna, so I'm glad she's not being picked on. But ewwww, don't hook up with Jay! He's gross and such a smarmy little turd!

Jenna and Thor are hilarious. Damn, she's dumb as rocks. I liked him better with Jonna, but that ship has sailed, so I guess his dumb antics with Jenna will have to do. 

• Love 2

I do like Jonna, so I'm glad she's not being picked on. But ewwww, don't hook up with Jay! He's gross and such a smarmy little turd!

He's trying hard though, with all his "it looks like our partners are hooking up, so we should too," blabbering that he keeps repeating over and over again.  Except, Jonna is really not listening to him, unless he's passing her a shot.  Lol!  He really is kinda gross looking, though.  

• Love 1

Did Nany call the meeting with Averey or was it the other way around? Because if she did she's dumber than I thought.  No matter what Averey did(and I didn't watch that season so I have no clue) she's not going to be interested in having a friendship with the girl her ex fucked on the ottoman.

And the idea that Nany knows Teresa was stalking her life in the club and still lies about what Johnny said makes her an asshole too. Just say Johnny was drunkenly flirting and it's funny but I'm not interested in doing that again.  These kids make their lives so hard.

Did Nany call the meeting with Averey or was it the other way around? Because if she did she's dumber than I thought.  No matter what Averey did(and I didn't watch that season so I have no clue) she's not going to be interested in having a friendship with the girl her ex fucked on the ottoman.

From Avery's talking heads I had the impression Nany called the meeting.

Man, not that this show is great for the females but seriously with all these "She's a great sucker" comments....It's like, all you did was have to show it once.

Saying that, I find it hilarious that the girl who keeps talking about how her "relationship" with Leroy is based off a single BJ(why are they there then BTW).

I also find Teresa and her comment that Nany is a whore for sleeping around, when they didn't talk about Zach(of course, it doesn't mean it didn't happen but Zach is a lot more of a challenge bicycle than Nany, plus Zach is a terrible human being). 

In fact, I've lost a lot of respect for Teresa. Why isn't she going to this to any of the guys who bang everything they can in the house, why is it when a girl does the same and enjoys being hot, young and in a situation where everyone hooks up, she "Has no respect for herself"...Why isn't she pulling Zach aside and saying, "Have respect for yourself!" Yes, you're clearly a woman who respects other women.

Is that Jenna girl real? Did she just make Zach look intelligent?

That guy John annoys me. I don't why. I guess I haven't seen his show, so I'm only seeing him here be a sexist unfunny dick, which doesn't work when he gets himself a comedian. 

I can't feel bad for Avery, since it sounds like she cheated(she never really denies it, does she?)...so why is it wrong that Johnny moved on?? And given that Nany is going up to say, "Sorry girl I didn't know who's boyfriend I hooked up"...and she's like, "I just won today, over me alone. You hooked up with my ex-boyfriend."...So yeah, I'm on Johnny's side.

It's really sad to see Diem/CT. When she got sick it was just heartbreaking.....Poor Diem.

And these are two people who clearly do have feelings of each other(and if anyone's seen the pics of CT at the hospital with Diem, it just gets more heartbreaking) but I do think she was always waiting for CT to grow up....She wanted to have children(the whole reason she was doing this challenge)...Gah, all the what ifs and if onlys....Not ready for next episode.

• Love 2

Jonna is pathetic when it comes to guys. Zach & her broke up years ago. He lived with Ashlee Feldman for 2 yrs after Jonna. She's just looking for an excuse to hook up & doesn't want to look bad. Nia calling Nany disgusting was not called for even if I agree. Coming from Nia who offered to suck the skin off of Jordan's d*#k during the RW, claimed to have different men fly her around the world & then gave a BJ to Leroy who they didn't even have feelings for each other. Nia should not throw stones in that department.

It's not Nany's fault that Johnny R had sex with her. She didn't know Avery. But, knowing that Avery & Johnny were serious & that Avery was hurt. She should not continue to flirt with him in front of Avery & if she chooses to continue then she should expect for others to talk about her.

Very hard to watch Diem getting sick & in pain. I can't believe she's gone when she looked so good this season. Very sad.

• Love 1

Averey denied she cheated on Johnny in episode 1. She said that she begged him to believe her but he wouldn't. I agree that Averey shouldn't be so mad at Nany since technically she didn't do anything wrong, but I think she's salty about it all for a few reasons:

1. She's claiming she did nothing wrong, so this is a he says/she says situation

2. Johnny broke up with her 2 days before going on Free Agents and then slept with Nany while on it

3. Averey was also supposed to be on Free Agents but didn't go because she had to take care of her sick grandma, if I recall (and Johnny broke up with her in this time as well, apparently).

4. Nany and Johnny are openly flirting in front of her.

I like Nany, and I agree slut-shaming is wrong but she's going around talking shit about Theresa too calling her shady and at one point she definitely called someone (Averey or Theresa) a c*** so I don't have that much sympathy that people are talking about her when she's not innocent herself.

Watching the Diem scenes were hard, but I've so far been able to separate it all from the actual challenges.

• Love 1

It's funny how they were joking about what CT would do if someone came on to Diem during the challenge but for serious, CT would really murder someone without a second thought. Well maybe not murder someone, considering his family history, but yeah. Anyone who tried to hit it with Diem in front of CT is going to have a bad time.

I like THIS version of Sarah, not the one who is all "Kenny why don't you LOOOOOOVE me?". I hope she stays.

Jordan is a tool, but that doesn't mean I didn't feel badly for him. If he had only concentrated on his balls (oof, I know) instead of how everyone else was doing he might not have been in the bottom.

I like Jonny (probably the CT kindred). I do not like Averey.

Oh and also, if Exile isn't going to be on the show, I'm not interested.

Edited by mojoween

It took me way too long to figure out who "Reilly" is. Brain fart to say the least.

Do these people not watch previous challenges? As soon as I saw the elimination round, I thought, "dig INTO the sand for better traction, morons!".

Add me to the "Show me Ex-iled on the show or don't ask me to care" faction.

• Love 1

Averey denied she cheated on Johnny in episode 1. She said that she begged him to believe her but he wouldn't. I agree that Averey shouldn't be so mad at Nany since technically she didn't do anything wrong, but I think she's salty about it all for a few reasons:

1. She's claiming she did nothing wrong, so this is a he says/she says situation

2. Johnny broke up with her 2 days before going on Free Agents and then slept with Nany while on it

Yeah... but I thought the way she denied it was kind of weird. To me it seemed like she basically did cheat on him but it was either one of those "we were on a break!" (a la Friends) situations, or "I did not have sex with someone else" (even though we did everything except have intercourse).  Of course I have no idea, but I got the impression she did something that was wrong and she pretty much knew it but was trying to downplay it and/or Johnny made a bigger deal out of something she felt he shouldn't have (flirting? making out with someone else?).  I still don't think Nany did anything wrong, she's not the one who had an obligation to anyone else at that time, but I can see why Averey's not thrilled even though I think she's being a little shady too.

Saying that, I find it hilarious that the girl who keeps talking about how her "relationship" with Leroy is based off a single BJ(why are they there then BTW).

I have two theories on this. One is that I think there was probably way more than that behind their relationship and MTV knows it, even if she and Leroy aren't admitting it and they don't have it on film. The other is that they really wanted to have Nia for the drama factor and this was the best they could do to find an "ex" for her.

I have two theories on this. One is that I think there was probably way more than that behind their relationship and MTV knows it, even if she and Leroy aren't admitting it and they don't have it on film. The other is that they really wanted to have Nia for the drama factor and this was the best they could do to find an "ex" for her.

Plus Leroy has been on every Challenge since his season ended except for Battle of the Seasons. Leroy has limited options for partners (Naomi and Theresa as his other options). Unless he was linked/hooked up with someone else that I forgot about.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

Watching this week and next week is going to be heart wrenching because of Diem and CT. I know I'm going to need some tissues.

I agree the slut shaming is so ridiculous. If you're single, no attachments do whatever the hell you want with another single person. What Nany is doing is absolutely none of Theresa's business, she needs to sit down somewhere, and I'll be completely shocked if she can keep her damn mouth shut like she said she's going to do. Saying that someone needs to go behind a tree or somewhere where she isn't looking, uhh no don't have to sneak off for your benefit. They're called exes for a reason.

I will say the sexual tones of the games are not my cup of tea, wish they dwindle it down because I just don't want to see too many TH of them being all sexual.

I find Zach hot, but he's one of those people that needs to just stand there and be pretty and not talk because his personality is just stank. I do adore CT, and don't agree with Diem when she said that he needs to grow up. I say he's grown up considerably, he's not being a bully and keeping his temper under control, doesn't seem to take the game too seriously anymore. If Diem is taken out I wonder if CT will be eliminated as a result.

Warmed up to Bananas, he's not as big of a jackass as he use to be, even though he still have jackass tendencies. The other Johnny is just nasty and rude to his ex, I understand not liking her anymore but don't have to be an asshat about it.

• Love 3

Yeah... but I thought the way she denied it was kind of weird. To me it seemed like she basically did cheat on him but it was either one of those "we were on a break!" (a la Friends) situations, or "I did not have sex with someone else" (even though we did everything except have intercourse).  Of course I have no idea, but I got the impression she did something that was wrong and she pretty much knew it but was trying to downplay it and/or Johnny made a bigger deal out of something she felt he shouldn't have (flirting? making out with someone else?).  I still don't think Nany did anything wrong, she's not the one who had an obligation to anyone else at that time, but I can see why Averey's not thrilled even though I think she's being a little shady too.

Johnny just seems so completely over her though, and not mad, just indifferent. It makes me wonder if maybe he wasn't looking for an excuse to get out of that relationship, and jumped on the cheating thing as a way to break things off with her while not looking like a jerk. So, while Averey is convinced it's just a misunderstanding, while Reilly just doesn't want to be with her, regardless of what may or may not be the whole story.

As far as Theresa's beef with Nany, I have to believe it really has nothing to do with Nany and Reilly hooking up. Either there is something else at the root of the hostility, or Theresa is just one of those mean girls that enjoys exploiting insecurity in other women. Nany is clearly the type of person who can't stand it when someone doesn't like her, even if she doesn't like or respect that person either. Theresa probably enjoys the power she feels when she realizes how easily she can get under Nany's skin.

That said, I'm really not a fan of Nany either. I didn't like how she treated Cohutta during the last challenge. When she saw she hurt him, she started crying and basically made him feel like he had to comfort her when she had been insensitive in the first place. It just all seemed very manipulative to me. And then the first episode when she's trying to dissect her relationship with Bananas- I find it arrogant tht Nany thinks Bananas has been lying awake at night wondering where he and Nany went wrong, or that he would want to have that conversation on their first night in the house, surrounded by drunk and nosy castmates. She just bugs me.

What's with all these average looking people being models??

I was wondering the same thing! Jenna has a really nice body (although she seems a bit full figured for traditional modeling) but her face is really not pretty. I don't get it.

• Love 1
Johnny just seems so completely over her though, and not mad, just indifferent. It makes me wonder if maybe he wasn't looking for an excuse to get out of that relationship, and jumped on the cheating thing as a way to break things off with her while not looking like a jerk. So, while Averey is convinced it's just a misunderstanding, while Reilly just doesn't want to be with her, regardless of what may or may not be the whole story.

I think that's exactly it. I remember his pained look during Portland when she told him she wanted to move across the country to be with him. 

• Love 1

You guys? This Diem stuff is KILLING ME. I burst into tears when she said that she thought the stomach pains were from something she ate. Heartbreaking.

No matter how much of an ass he is, I just can't stop loving Zach. I know it's a problem.

I feel you on both!! Its SO SO SO heartbreaking to see her get sick and CT is being so sweet. Next week is going to be horrible to watch. GAHHHH

Zach- beautiful beautiful man. So good looking. I enjoy his one liners but he is an ass

I find Zach hot, but he's one of those people that needs to just stand there and be pretty and not talk because his personality is just stank. I do adore CT, and don't agree with Diem when she said that he needs to grow up. I say he's grown up considerably, he's not being a bully and keeping his temper under control, doesn't seem to take the game too seriously anymore. If Diem is taken out I wonder if CT will be eliminated as a result

I am almost 100% CT leaves with Diem so its not even an issue. Their love ran deep! Ugh I am going to cry so much next week. I cried in We heart Diem. its just so sad.

Theresa pissed me off. Shut up and stay out of it. She really is like a 15 yo girl. I hope she goes home and I hope she is embarrassed about how she treated Nany. I think she just is a MEAN girl. Ugh. Over her. It really bugs me when people are just vile like that. Agree with PP about the slut shaming. Didn't Theresa try to hook up with Kenny? Girl check yourself.

Im sorry Avery----Johnny is OVER YOU and you being a bitch to Nany when Nany tried to reach out is annoying, rude, immature and dumb. YOU fucked up- you cheated ( deny all you want but I believe Jonny)

I told my husband after the Nany/Avery exchange- If I was Nany and Avery treated me like that- I would lay it on THICK. Shamelessly flirt, I would fuck Johnny right in front of her! BAH!

Nany- do you. Don't let these other assholes bring you down! I think they are jealous that she is in with the guys and who cares who she sleeps with. All you assholes are on reality TV this is not a Nun convention. GET OVER IT.

I had to lol at the actual challenge. Really MTV? You need to get some better ideas. I'm with Jenna on the PB-hate it. I would be puking too

I'm torn because I love Johnny Portland but hate Avery..sadly I do not see them going super far because she is a basket case. Don't care for any of the newbies.

Also really Lame MTV about putting the exile online.

• Love 2

A little ironic for someone with an extreme food aversion (and someone who'd already been eliminated in the competion, to boot) to be scoffing "Model Problems!" at Jenna[?]'s nausea with regard to the peanut butter, Jemmye.  

When she said that, I just yelled "ketchup!" at my TV.  

He's trying hard though, with all his "it looks like our partners are hooking up, so we should too," blabbering that he keeps repeating over and over again.  Except, Jonna is really not listening to him, unless he's passing her a shot.  Lol!  He really is kinda gross looking, though.  

Jonna's face as she contemplated kissing him was priceless.  

I agree on the slut-shaming.  It was ridiculous.  I wonder if Theresa's problem is that Nany is usually considered one of the prettiest women there on any given season, and she's threatened by that?  But as for Avery, Nany didn't know of her or owe her shit.  It doesn't even matter why Johnny dumped her, but simply that he dumped her.  That means he was not on the hook to remain faithful to her, and he was free to sleep with whoever he wanted to.  If you're single, and someone you want to sleep with is single, the only past relationships the other person had that should be taken into account are if their ex is your friend or relative.  Avery was neither to Nany, so, please, Avery, shut the hell up.  She can be hurt, she can feel like Johnny was an insensitive ass to jump right into screwing someone after he dumped her, but she hasn't been done wrong by Nany in any way, shape, or form.  At this point, I want Nany to just start playing up flirting with Johnny as much as possible.  Screw the catty slut-shamers.  And, Theresa, honey, just to point out - you're on this season because you hooked up with Wes when you barely knew him.  And I seem to remember you playing two guys against each other one season. (Wasn't she also trying to hit on CT a season or two ago, or was that someone else?) Please stop trying to act as pure as the driven snow and like someone having a drunken hook-up during a season is so fucking scandalous. 

When Diem was telling CT to go out, I was thinking "oh, honey, stay with her," because I can so easily see him beating himself up for not staying back with her.  I thought it was kind of weird that he said something about asking if he could stay back at the house while everyone goes out.  Are they actually all required to go out unless they have a compelling enough reason?  Although I'm sure that, even if that was the case, they would have been thrilled to have CT stay back with her so they could get all sorts of footage of him taking care of Diem.   Plus, the preview for next week makes it kind of look like she maybe got worse while the rest of the cast was out, and he comes back that night to find she's been taken to the hospital or doctor.  If that's the case, I can see him beating himself up for not insisting that he stay with her. 

Next week is going to be rough.  

Oh, and I agree that it's crappy that they put the exile stuff online only.  I think they should have done something like making each episode 90 minutes so we can get the exile footage and the regular footage in a episode.  MTV's site sucks.  At least put it on Hulu or Netflix if they're not going to air it on the network.  

• Love 5

Averey is looking like an idiot here, specially because Johnny doesn't care anymore of her, its kind of pathetic watching her trying to rekindle so hard things with him, while Johnny takes every single opportunity to make it clear that he doesn't love/care about her anymore. I always hate when the girls got that entitlement, it wasn't Nany's fault but Averey already hates her.

Sarah was right about zach and jenna, they are pretty and dumb, and watching zach throwing shots to jonna, I don't where all his hate towards her comes, he dumped her it should be the other way around.

Are they actually all required to go out unless they have a compelling enough reason?

I think so I remember all the way back on BOTS2 Cynthia waiting in the van when Tonya and Theo decided to use it to hook up. Plus I think Frank mentioned in an interview last season he was required to go to the club when he was sick.

I agree Nany doesn't really owe anything to Avery, however Avery can decide not to be friends with Nany for whatever reason she wants. I actually think Johnny is coming off the shadiest in this situation he dumps Avery because she was cheating on him goes on a challenge decides to have sex with Nany who was clearly hooking up with Cohutta. This Challenge he says he has a girlfriend, but openly flirts with the with Nany who he has had sex with in the past and is hanging out in his bed in just boxers with her. Something really does not add up with Johnny's behavior.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 3
(Wasn't she also trying to hit on CT a season or two ago, or was that someone else?)

You may be thinking of Anastacia from Rivals II (partners with Jessica, first eliminated), whose voice DOES sound eerily similar to Theresa, IMO.

Speaking of Theresa, given that she tried to get with both Kenny and Wes on the same season, she has very little room to talk with promiscuous behavior.

CT would be eliminated whether he leaves with Diem or not. If the first challenge has occurred, there are no replacement teammates brought in. That's how Sarah had to leave twice, once during the first Battle of the Exes (when her partner behaved inappropriately IIRC), and once on Rivals II hen Trishelle decided to quit.

agree Nany doesn't really owe anything to Avery, however Avery can decide not to be friends with Nany for whatever reason she wants. I actually think Johnny is coming off the shadiest in this situation he dumps Avery because she was cheating on him goes on a challenge decides to have sex with Nany who was clearly hooking up with Cohutta. This Challenge he says he has a girlfriend, but openly flirts with the with Nany who he has had sex with and is hanging out in his bed in just boxers with her. Something really does not add up with Johnny's behavior.

I agree with the first part and thank you- no one else mentioned (and I thought maybe I misheard) that Johnny has a girlfriend currently. I thought I remembered him saying he would hook up with Nany again but he has a girlfriend. So not sure why Avery is so steamed at Nany? Johnny doesn't want her, not because he's stuck on Nany but because he has a current girlfriend. Get over it.

I think seeing Diem is so sad, the way CT is so cute with her. When she was in so much pain it made me cry because she thought it was just a stomach virus and it was the beginning of the end for her. Tragically sad.  But I've noticed a different side (maybe I'm just jaded) but I remember how one of her friends or maybe it was people magazine came out and basically said CT was exaggerating the extent of his relationship with Diem and that they were not a couple when she passed away and hadn't dated in some time.  Last night when he kept trying to kiss her she would shriek playfully and forcefully push him away. When they were doing the suck and blow challenge a lot of the teams actually let their lips touch and didn't freak out but when the card dropped and CT looked like he was trying to sneak a kiss Diem jumped away like she didn't want anything to do with that. almost like she was dating someone back at home and didn't want to be caught snuggling or flirting or kissing her ex.  I don't think she was that into him (maybe she was after he stayed at the hospital with her) but she just seemed to cutely fight off his advances like he was charming but annoying and she didn't see him "that way" anymore. In past seasons she flirted with him, she wanted to be close to him, now she just seems to want to strictly keep it as friends. She didn't even want him to stay and comfort her when she started getting sick which I found odd. Unless she knew if he stayed the cameras would hang around and she didn't want that.

I do like the playful vibe between them and my heart breaks for CT to suffer such a loss.

Poor Jonna. Jay grosses me out for some reason. He looks like someone's horny 12 year old brother who tries to spy on you in the shower. He just isn't attractive at all IMO. I don't know why Jonna is so hung up on Zac. I am glad that Jenna is getting herself a piece of him though and ruby it in little Jay's face after the disgusting way he treated her by constantly cheating on her. I do see that he still cares abour her and is protective of her and I like him a teeny tiny bit for that but the thought of him hooking up with anyone just makes me want to gag.

don't think she was that into him (maybe she was after he stayed at the hospital with her) but she just seemed to cutely fight off his advances like he was charming but annoying and she didn't see him "that way" anymore. In past seasons she flirted with him, she wanted to be close to him, now she just seems to want to strictly keep it as friends.

I agree Diem seems detached to CT and doesn't really seem that into him romantically. He was really annoying me when he was hamming it up for the cameras during the competition trying to sneak a kiss. It was pretty obvious on the Duel 2 and the first Battle of the Exes that she had feelings for him.

Edited by choclatechip45

... CT looked like he was trying to sneak a kiss Diem jumped away like she didn't want anything to do with that. almost like she was dating someone back at home and didn't want to be caught snuggling or flirting or kissing her ex. I don't think she was that into him (maybe she was after he stayed at the hospital with her) but she just seemed to cutely fight off his advances like he was charming but annoying and she didn't see him "that way" anymore.

Maybe not romantically, but I did notice than when she started to feel sick she had theresa send for him. Anyone of the vets might be considered her friend, but it was CT she wanted with her. Maybe they weren't still explicitly romantic, but in my mind there was certainly more than just basic friendship.

Edited by Rbonnie
  • Love 2

Also on the most shallow note someone upthread mentioned about Nany being the prettiest of the girls. I remember thinking when I saw her in real world vegas 2 that she was just beautiful. Has my eyesight gotten worse? Because this season I'm not finding her as attractive as usual. And I think she's too young for her looks to be changing.

Maybe not romantically, but I did notice than when she started to feel sick she had theresa send for him. Anyone of the vets might be considered her friend, but it was CT she wanted with her. Maybe they weren't still explicitly romantic, but in my mind there was certainly more than just basic friendship.

Who else was outside with Johnny and CT? That whole scene was weirdly edited it seemed from CT and Diem's conversation that he already knew she wasn't feeling well and she was letting him know it was getting worse. I don't think it means all that much we didn't see her tell the veterans if they already knew she wasn't feeling great. CT is her partner on this show and has a right to know if his partner isn't feeling all that great.

Also on the most shallow note someone upthread mentioned about Nany being the prettiest of the girls. I remember thinking when I saw her in real world vegas 2 that she was just beautiful. Has my eyesight gotten worse? Because this season I'm not finding her as attractive as usual. And I think she's too young for her looks to be changing.

Maybe the conditions aren't that great? I remember thinking that during Rivals 2 no one looked really good and it turned out they had no A/C and were in 100 degree weather. I've noticed no one looks that great this season.

I agree Nany doesn't really owe anything to Avery, however Avery can decide not to be friends with Nany for whatever reason she wants.

Absolutely, and I don't blame her for not wanting to be BFFs with the girl her ex hooked up with like 5 minutes after dumping her.  But, the whining to all the other girls and rallying them to her side as the poor, injured woman scorned while branding Nany with a scarlet A isn't OK.  

I also agree with those that say that Avery would take Johnny back in a heartbeat if he expressed any interest.  When she gave her talking head (during the dome) about how "I'm not calling him 'baby' in a romantic way, just in a sports kind of way," I thought that was definitely a "the lady doth protest too much" kind of moment.  I also think he likely has some feelings left for her, but he won't act on them, because he doesn't trust her. These two are a prime example of the old adage that the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.  If either one of them was over the other, they'd be able to just deal with each other when they have to, without it being this constant need to keep telling the camera exactly how not into each other they are.  

As for Diem and CT, I can see Diem's behavior a few different ways.  One, maybe she is just not that into him anymore.  Two, she is into him, maybe even something is going on, but she doesn't want to confirm that on camera.  Three, she is still into him, but she wants him to show her something before she's willing to go there again.  When they were together again a year or two ago, she wouldn't comment on it or confirm it.  So I think that maybe, given how public their initial pairing was, and how it went down in a fiery blaze, she might not want to confirm or show any existing relationship or mine it for the show.  But he was the one she wanted when she was sick.  She could have easily called for Johnny instead of CT.  The two of them are close, and he has been there for her during her previous bout with cancer, helping her with the injections she needed to give herself and things like that.  I'd say she could have asked for one of the girls, but I don't know if any of the girls she's been close to where even there this season.  Who knows exactly where their relationship was at that point or after.  But, regardless, it's clear that they love each other.  I wonder, too, if part of the issue was that she had that plan where she wanted to establish her career before settling down.  Maybe, given how bad things got between them over that in the past, she didn't want to get into a full-blown relationship because she wasn't ready for that step yet. 

• Love 1

For me diem didn't seem detached, but more that she was extremely aware of the cameras and she said on the past that she liked to kept her personal life extremely private, remember rivals 2 when she said that she didn't remember kissed CT, or duel 1 after show when the host teased her and she jumped quickly to said that she didn't have a relationship with ct even though they were already dating. 

Both looked extremely comfortable doing the challenge, I believe they were already dating before going to this challenge and to me it seemed that diem was only playing her part with being more aware of the cameras, while ct didn't care.

• Love 1

In her first Challenge appearance, Theresa not only lamented on camera how difficult it would be for her being the "prettiest girl in the house", she aggressively pursued Kenny. She even announced it to him like he should feel honored and he just dismissed her and put her drunk ass to bed. So, she hooked up with Wes instead. She then started talking crap about Laurel to the other FM women about what an annoying whore she was when she discovered Kenny (allegedly) hooked up with Laurel instead. Something else (allegedly) happened between Kenny and Laurel years later that Theresa again inserted herself into and outed their personal business on social media.

On a brighter note, really glad to see castmembers, friends, and fans supporting Nany. Enough so that Nia has rewritten history (she was talking about how badly she felt for Nany being piled on when she herself was one the pilers, who knows maybe she was just trying to placate Theresa) and Theresa has announced her retirement due to the "hate". I don't enjoy anyone being harassed or insulted on social media, but perhaps this will help her take a deeper look at her behavior. At least she has a pretty NFL boyfriend to comfort herself with!

I could be wrong, but I think Nia's tweet meant Nany was one part of the "I Hate Nia" club on Free Agents, so she was calling Nany out for bitching about an "I Hate Nany" club. But I may have misunderstood.

Edited by Craphole Island

Oh please Theresa.  Stop trying to be holier-than-thou.  You're not Nany's mother.  Who gives a crap who she sleeps with?  She's a grown woman.  How does that even affect you in any way?  It doesn't.  Stop acting like a 3rd grade tattletale.  

Nany is drop-dead gorgeous, Theresa is probably just jealous.  

• Love 3

I don't think Nany and Bananas ever had a relationship off the show. Neither of them can define what was going on and Nany made it clear nothing physical happened between them. They both did extremely well in Free Agents and are such hot topics, I think the producers brought them back together for ratings. 

While I do think Diem wanted to keep certain aspects of her life private, she was very open with her bouts with cancer and how it effected her life. I think her reluctance to let CT get close to her was more to protect him than her. She may have had an instinct that something wasn't quite right with her health and didn't want to let him get hurt.