Type keyword(s) to search

Pet Peeves: Aka Things That Make You Go "Gah!"

Message added by Mod-Tigerkatze,

Your Pet Peeves are your Pet Peeves and you're welcome to express them here. However, that does not mean that you can use this topic to go after your fellow posters; being annoyed by something they say or do is not a Pet Peeve.

If there's something you need clarification on, please remember: it's always best to address a fellow poster directly; don't talk about what they said, talk to them. Politely, of course! Everyone is entitled to their opinion and should be treated with respect. (If need be, check out the how to have healthy debates guidelines for more).

While we're happy to grant the leniency that was requested about allowing discussions to go beyond Pet Peeves, please keep in mind that this is still the Pet Peeves topic. Non-pet peeves discussions should be kept brief, be related to a pet peeve and if a fellow poster suggests the discussion may be taken to Chit Chat or otherwise tries to course-correct the topic, we ask that you don't dismiss them. They may have a point.

Message added by Mod-Tigerkatze,
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Anela said:

It's apparently on Amazon Prime. Do you have that? I just googled, and it said it's there. 

I know what you mean, though. I was happy to sign up for the half-price trial of HBO Max, thinking it would be good to have through the holidays. Then I happened to check my list of things I'd added on Hulu, and had a bit of a panic attack. I have all kinds of things I still need to watch there, on Netflix, and Amazon. 

I don't, trying to decide if it's worth it! Thank you for the feedback. :)

55 minutes ago, Anela said:

I tried removing it from Roku, and downloading it again, and it didn't work. :( 

@RealHousewife It looks like Amazon has Mad Men free to watch, with ads, on their site. 

Maybe I'll check it out there first! Thanks ANELA. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds said:

Has there ever been an explanation for this?  It makes zero sense to me.

I haven't come across one. I started threads where there were no responses, and I like to keep replies on my stuff just in case. But when I know there won't be anything, I'd rather just delete. It would make it easier for me to find threads I want to participate in. 

If anyone can help us get the ability to delete our own posts, I will be eternally grateful!

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Did you try pulling them through a hole in a box grater? Maybe if you pull gently and hold the stem at both ends . . .

We bought an herb-deleafing gizmo made of plastic for some friends. They say it works pretty well. Not that that does you any good right now.

I'm going to try this for fun.  I still have some thyme left.   I have seen a similar idea used for pulling kale off stems.

Edited by GussieK
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Anela said:

@shapeshifter I tried again, switching from English/Dolby to the second English option. I have no idea what the difference was, but it worked! Thank you.

We once had this problem too.  It was a similar fix.  We must have inadvertently changed our sound setting and had to experiment to go back to the normal. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Anela said:

@shapeshifter I tried again, switching from English/Dolby to the second English option. I have no idea what the difference was, but it worked! Thank you.

Yay! 👏🥳🎆🎇🎉

Hopefully if this happens to me in the middle of HBO’s upcoming season 2 of either Perry Mason orThe Flight Attendant——or maybe something else like Craig Mazin‘s Chernobyl, or maybe like The Leftovers——I’ll be prepared to fix it!

I get access through my nearby daughter’s and son-in-law’s account, but don’t use it frequently. But when I do get into an HBO show, it seems to become a bit of an obsession, heh.

• Love 2

Now for a post-Thanksgiving peeve:  Saran Wrap.  We had to cover a couple of bowls and had the usual tangle and stick-to-itself-ness.  I have developed a technique of trying to pull out a long enough piece of wrap and holding it properly against the blade, but it fails half the time.  Even when it succeeds it's still a bit pulled in. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

There are way too many places to watch TV. I don't want to have to have cable, Netflix, Peacock, Hulu, Amazon, etc. Netflix has so much stuff, but I really want to watch Mad Men. 

We streamed Mad Men on IMDB 'channel'.  It is a free stream option.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, GussieK said:

Now for a post-Thanksgiving peeve:  Saran Wrap.  We had to cover a couple of bowls and had the usual tangle and stick-to-itself-ness.  I have developed a technique of trying to pull out a long enough piece of wrap and holding it properly against the blade, but it fails half the time.  Even when it succeeds it's still a bit pulled in. 

I swear cling wrap sticks only to itself and never the container to which you want it to stick.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, GussieK said:

7 minutes ago, bilgistic said:

I swear cling wrap sticks only to itself and never the container to which you want it to stick.

Before we even knew my parents had Parkinson's, Dad started buying the plastic wrap that comes with a glide along the blade. It's kind of like zip-lock but for cutting plastic wrap instead of for closing plastic bags:

image.png.ba18a7c5566244a5ca35e9222708f83d.png

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Anela said:

My HBO Max app started narrating shows to me, a couple of weeks ago, for no reason that I can work out. I tried to watch something tonight, and it's still doing it. It doesn't do that on my phone, though. I can't figure out how to make it stop.

Our TV does that every once in a while. Drives us nuts!

1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

Before we even knew my parents had Parkinson's, Dad started buying the plastic wrap that comes with a glide along the blade. It's kind of like zip-lock but for cutting plastic wrap instead of for closing plastic bags:

image.png.ba18a7c5566244a5ca35e9222708f83d.png

Wow, I think that's what they sell for restaurant use.  I don't have a Costco membership, but maybe I can find it elsewhere.  There's a restaurant supply store nearby. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Did you try pulling them through a hole in a box grater? Maybe if you pull gently and hold the stem at both ends . . .

We bought an herb-deleafing gizmo made of plastic for some friends. They say it works pretty well. Not that that does you any good right now.

Well, I tried it, and it worked!  One grater had holes that were too small, but one was just right.  This is a game changer.  Thank you, Peevers for all your hints today.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, GussieK said:

I have stopped using it. For this reason, also, it leeches plastic into my food, and reusable ones from silicone are generally better for the environment.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, GussieK said:

Well, I tried it, and it worked!  One grater had holes that were too small, but one was just right.  This is a game changer.  Thank you, Peevers for all your hints today.

My husband says my favorite words in the English language are "You were right." But "I tried it, and it worked!" might run a close second. I'm glad I was able to help, @GussieK.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, supposebly said:

I have stopped using it. For this reason, also, it leeches plastic into my food, and reusable ones from silicone are generally better for the environment.

👆Which is why I nuke stuff in a a Corelle bowl and then put a Corelle saucer on top in the fridge,
and which is why I have enough plastic wrap to mummify a large human even though I haven't bought any in years.
I got it for an art project in 2019 and didn't need as much as I thought, and now I'm loathe to even use it for my art because it's bad for the environment (I used the plastic wrap to make watercolor backgrounds dry to look like cubist crystals).
In any event (whether I use it for art again or not) I will not be buying more.
But for those who are going to buy plastic wrap, the sliding cutter can cut down on frustration, and it allowed Dad with his Parkinson's to prepare food for him and my mom until he was almost 92.

Confession: If I do use a bit of plastic wrap for food, I use the non-gliding cutter brand because it smells less chemically.

There is still way too much waste in my life, but I do what I can, including buying compostable, unscented garbage bags, like:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085ZYPQN9
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YFRLC16 

• Love 1

Wait, is cling wrap not recyclable? I've been putting it into recycling after use (making sure it's clean and not covered in food residue). I don't use it a lot, like many of you I find it sticks to everything but what I need it to, but every once in a while I have a plate or container that has no lid and I pull out the trusty box I've had for over two years now (shows you how much I use it, lol). 

21 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Wait, is cling wrap not recyclable? I've been putting it into recycling after use (making sure it's clean and not covered in food residue). I don't use it a lot, like many of you I find it sticks to everything but what I need it to, but every once in a while I have a plate or container that has no lid and I pull out the trusty box I've had for over two years now (shows you how much I use it, lol). 

Recycling is very location-specific. Does your city (or whoever collects your recycling) have a website with guidelines?  In my experience, none of the municipal recycling pick-up services (mine, my various relatives') will take any kind of plastic bags or similar, because, I think, in technical terms, it "gunks up the works."  They warn about so many things that can contaminate a whole batch that I tend to err on the side of not putting something questionable in the recycle bin.

Grocery stores around me take back their own plastic bags and some limited other "sheet" plastics (I think it's types 2 and 4) but I've never heard of any recycler that takes saran wrap or that kind of thing.  If your local recycler offers that, more power to them!

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

Recycling is very location-specific. Does your city (or whoever collects your recycling) have a website with guidelines?  In my experience, none of the municipal recycling pick-up services (mine, my various relatives') will take any kind of plastic bags or similar, because, I think, in technical terms, it "gunks up the works."  They warn about so many things that can contaminate a whole batch that I tend to err on the side of not putting something questionable in the recycle bin.

Grocery stores around me take back their own plastic bags and some limited other "sheet" plastics (I think it's types 2 and 4) but I've never heard of any recycler that takes saran wrap or that kind of thing.  If your local recycler offers that, more power to them!

Plastic wrap is made from very complex chemical  compounds. It is next to impossible to break it down organically.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

People who can't keep from ruining other people's days and holidays. If it's Thanksgiving, a birthday, a graduation, stuff like that, please just keep it nice and cute. Save your drama for another time if you must. 

On another message board I used to be on, at American thanksgiving someone posted the clip from WKRP, the "as god is my witness I thought turkeys could fly" one.  People were having fun talking about this and sharing Thanksgiving stories until someone had to come in and say we were all terrible people rejoicing in the murder of animals.  Definitely closed down that thread pretty fast!

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

I've never heard of any recycler that takes saran wrap or that kind of thing.

I don't think anyone takes cling wrap.  I didn't do a nationwide survey, but all the recycling centers I did check stated it cannot be recycled ("because it is a complex plastic made with chemicals that are difficult to remove during recycling").

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, GussieK said:

Wow, I think that's what they sell for restaurant use.  I don't have a Costco membership, but maybe I can find it elsewhere.  There's a restaurant supply store nearby. 

You can also buy a box with a cutter to put a roll of plastic wrap in. I have one similar to this one.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

👆Which is why I nuke stuff in a a Corelle bowl and then put a Corelle saucer on top in the fridge,
and which is why I have enough plastic wrap to mummify a large human even though I haven't bought any in years.
I got it for an art project in 2019 and didn't need as much as I thought, and now I'm loathe to even use it for my art because it's bad for the environment (I used the plastic wrap to make watercolor backgrounds dry to look like cubist crystals).
In any event (whether I use it for art again or not) I will not be buying more.
But for those who are going to buy plastic wrap, the sliding cutter can cut down on frustration, and it allowed Dad with his Parkinson's to prepare food for him and my mom until he was almost 92.

Confession: If I do use a bit of plastic wrap for food, I use the non-gliding cutter brand because it smells less chemically.

There is still way too much waste in my life, but I do what I can, including buying compostable, unscented garbage bags, like:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085ZYPQN9
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YFRLC16 

OMG I feel so guilty about plastic packaging, like those lettuce containers and so much else. I just don’t really know what I can do about it other than to buy nothing. 

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

You can also buy a box with a cutter to put a roll of plastic wrap in. I have one similar to this one.

I have that, too! (I feel like that's what I should have them put on my headstone.)

Actually, I don't have the whole box, just a couple of the slide cutters, which you can put on a regular box and save a bunch of money. I got them at a local place for a couple of bucks. When you're done with whatever box, just take off the slide cutter and put it on the next box.

• Useful 3
3 hours ago, GussieK said:

OMG I feel so guilty about plastic packaging, like those lettuce containers and so much else. I just don’t really know what I can do about it other than to buy nothing. 

Lettuce is the worst for unrecyclable packaging. I've read that a lot of recycling garbage today does not get recycled, but I still prefer to have something with a number in a triangle that I can attempt to recycle.
It's becoming less and less likely that I will ever again have a garden or even grow lettuce in pots, but I still hope to do so.

• Love 2

My peeve is about (some) other people's peeves (not here, of course).  "I ordered 3 things from Amazon and it all came in separate boxes/different shipments!"  Well, not to be too much of a defender of Amazon, but do you picture that they have one giant warehouse with everything they sell?  Maybe your socks and your phone charger and your rabbit food all come from different places!  Should they send it all to some separate location so somebody can pack it into a single box for you?

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

My peeve is about (some) other people's peeves (not here, of course).  "I ordered 3 things from Amazon and it all came in separate boxes/different shipments!"  Well, not to be too much of a defender of Amazon, but do you picture that they have one giant warehouse with everything they sell?  Maybe your socks and your phone charger and your rabbit food all come from different places!  Should they send it all to some separate location so somebody can pack it into a single box for you?

I know. Half the stuff you get from Amazon are sold by disparate retailers and in many cases just some guy out of his house. My big complaint about Amazon packaging is the pads I wear at night come in not just one but two big boxes. I mean they're cotton pads, they'r not going to break or be damaged in any way. They could send them in those puffy envelopes and they'd be fine.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, SusannahM said:

My peeve of the day, my computer keeps putting double e's when I type.  If I don't scan the finished product before hitting send my posts look likee theey aree veery eeceentric.

For a few months now, my phone has been replacing things I mean to say, with my own typos (and sometimes predicts what I want to say - the same problem in both cases). Have I mis-typed something so often, that the phone just assumes I'm correct, after all?

• Useful 1
On 11/26/2021 at 12:35 AM, RealHousewife said:

Not being able to delete our own posts! 

Just edit it with and replace it with a “Please Delete” and we’ll take care of it for you. 

If it’s too old to edit, send a PM to the forum mod. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 11/26/2021 at 4:40 PM, SusannahM said:

On another message board I used to be on, at American thanksgiving someone posted the clip from WKRP, the "as god is my witness I thought turkeys could fly" one.  People were having fun talking about this and sharing Thanksgiving stories until someone had to come in and say we were all terrible people rejoicing in the murder of animals.  Definitely closed down that thread pretty fast!

Heh. One of the funniest things that ever aired on TV.

OF COURSE there is a 2021 take from someone that it was a laugh at animal cruelty. [insert my unfavorable description of humorless people here]

• Love 6
1 hour ago, JTMacc99 said:

Just edit it with and replace it with a “Please Delete” and we’ll take care of it for you. 

If it’s too old to edit, send a PM to the forum mod. 

(A general comment, not directed at anyone in particular) but do be a good citizen and don’t edit or delete something so it makes the subsequent responders look like idiots. (And that’s my peeve.)

Edited by SoMuchTV
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

(A general comment, not directed at anyone on particular) but do be a good citizen and don’t edit or delete something so it makes the subsequent responders look like idiots. (And that’s my peeve.)

If I want to delete something I have always done it before anyone responds. I just hit edit and erase what I typed and put "nm". 

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 4
On 11/26/2021 at 12:48 AM, RealHousewife said:

There are way too many places to watch TV. I don't want to have to have cable, Netflix, Peacock, Hulu, Amazon, etc. Netflix has so much stuff, but I really want to watch Mad Men. 

I just dumped Netflix again.  Saw everything I wanted to see, and I don’t care for the Movies with bad actors.  I’m wondering if I want to see the new Sex and the City series on HBO Max.  I’m on the fence.  Samantha was my favorite.  If you never saw Mad Men, watch it.  Fabulous.  When I worked in the City for a big Company, it was exactly like Mad Men.  The clothes, the people, the smoking, everyone fooling around, etc.  We were all verbally sexually harassed every damn day, and said nothing.  Bosses drank continuously.  I didn’t fool around, but I met my husband there, lol.  You will love it if you haven’t seen it.  👍

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Anela said:

For a few months now, my phone has been replacing things I mean to say, with my own typos (and sometimes predicts what I want to say - the same problem in both cases). Have I mis-typed something so often, that the phone just assumes I'm correct, after all?

Me too.  On here and my I- phone.  Something strange going on.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Anela said:

4 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Me too.  On here and my I- phone.  Something strange going on.

Nope. It’s the phone’s autocorrect. It thinks it knows better. I think you can turn that function off/disable it from Settings.

• Love 2

I went to watch a favourite movie (Meet me in St Louis) I have on DVD tonight and can't find it.  Oh well, I thought, no problem I'll replace it.  Not so fast.  Peeve of the day:  only place I see it listed is on Amazon where it's either a DVD not meant for our region or else it's prohibitively expensive.  I've noticed this more and more recently where movies simply aren't being released on DVD at all but this particular movie has been out on DVD for years.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

(A general comment, not directed at anyone in particular) but do be a good citizen and don’t edit or delete something so it makes the subsequent responders look like idiots. (And that’s my peeve.)

Yes, in order to not make posters that respond to my errors "look like idiots," if I edit a mistake after someone has quoted or otherwise responded to my mistake, often I use the strike-through feature, kind of like this:

Original text of my post:
   Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah something not correct blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Corrected/edited text of my post after someone has responded to my incorrect comment:
   Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah something not correct something that is correct blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Or sometimes I use square brackets like:

Original text:
   Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah something is blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Edited after someone has responded:
   Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah something is [not] blah blah blah blah blah blah.

ETA (which stands for Edited To Add):
Most of my posts are really just "blah blah blah" 😆

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1

Add me to the Amazon pet peeve list! I have Prime and only order Prime items. I placed an order on 11/19 for 6 items. I received 3 of them yesterday (11/26) and of the 3 remaining delivery is stated as between 12/2 and 12/23!! This is Prime delivery?? WTF!

The one the farthest out is a case of cat food which I really need...had to go out today and buy more locally because Prime failed me.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Yes, if I edit a mistake after someone has quoted or otherwise responded to my mistake, often I use the strike-through feature, kind of like this:

Original text of my post:
   Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah something not correct blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Corrected/edited text of my post after someone has responded to my incorrect comment:
   Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah something not correct something that is correct blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Or sometimes I use square brackets like:

Original text:
   Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah something is blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Edited after someone has responded:
   Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah something is [not] blah blah blah blah blah blah.

ETA (which stands for Edited To Add):
Most of my posts are really just "blah blah blah" 😆

It would be great if everyone did something like that, but unfortunately I’ve seen cases where they don’t and the results are not pretty. I’m not sure what the solution is. Maybe if someone wants to edit their post after anyone has responded, the system would preserve your original post then show the edited version. I mean, I really don’t want my typos preserved for posterity, but it beats the alternative. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SoMuchTV said:

It would be great if everyone did something like that, but unfortunately I’ve seen cases where they don’t and the results are not pretty. I’m not sure what the solution is. Maybe if someone wants to edit their post after anyone has responded, the system would preserve your original post then show the edited version. I mean, I really don’t want my typos preserved for posterity, but it beats the alternative. 

It's not usually too bad when something is edited later upthread, because, really, how many of us go back and read older posts? The thing that is most annoying is when a quote appears like the person who quoted that person made the remark. Hopefully a future software update will make that less likely to happen. 

I just edited my post that you quoted, @SoMuchTV, to include in quotation marks part of the text I replied to, in part so someone wouldn't have to quote the person I quoted. 
That sounds confusing. Sorry. 

I really do try to be clear, but others are better at it than I am.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

It's not usually too bad when something is edited later upthread, because, really, how many of us go back and read older posts? The thing that is most annoying is when a quote appears like the person who quoted that person made the remark. Hopefully a future software update will make that less likely to happen. 

I just edited my post that you quoted, @SoMuchTV, to include in quotation marks part of the text I replied to, in part so someone wouldn't have to quote the person I quoted. 
That sounds confusing. Sorry. 

I really do try to be clear, but others are better at it than I am.

Oh what I said wasn’t aimed at you. I’m mostly thinking of an example I remember from a completely different forum, where a poster edited their posts and tried to gaslight people who responded to the now-deleted post. Fortunately I don’t remember seeing that here, but there’s technically nothing that prevents it. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Add me to the Amazon pet peeve list! I have Prime and only order Prime items. I placed an order on 11/19 for 6 items. I received 3 of them yesterday (11/26) and of the 3 remaining delivery is stated as between 12/2 and 12/23!! This is Prime delivery?? WTF!

The one the farthest out is a case of cat food which I really need...had to go out today and buy more locally because Prime failed me.

I’ve had Amazon Prime for years and over the last 16 months this keeps happening. And a few time it said it will be delivered tomorrow to be replaced with - we lost your order (3 weeks after the promised delivery date). Did not happen to me prior to COVID, but them them telling me it was shipped when it obviously wasn’t….

• Love 3
4 hours ago, SusannahM said:

I went to watch a favourite movie (Meet me in St Louis) I have on DVD tonight and can't find it.  Oh well, I thought, no problem I'll replace it.  Not so fast.  Peeve of the day:  only place I see it listed is on Amazon where it's either a DVD not meant for our region or else it's prohibitively expensive.  I've noticed this more and more recently where movies simply aren't being released on DVD at all but this particular movie has been out on DVD for years.

Try eBay.  Plenty at reasonable prices.

• Useful 1
On 11/26/2021 at 12:48 AM, RealHousewife said:

I agree and there’s no way I can pay for it all. I pay for Prime once a year and then have Netflix and Hulu and that’s it. Yeah it does suck when it seems like everyone in one of my Discord servers is watching The Morning Show and gushing/bonding over it and I’m not because I don’t have Apple TV but I’m not going to pay for yet another platform to watch one show. In a way, I get how all the platforms appeal. I’ve been trying to watch some newer things (or new-old things, like watch some shows I never got to see when they were on), and it’s kind of cool that there are options when cable runs its course. 

• Love 3

One of my big ones is when people who I barely know come up to me and start making long conversations with me when I barely know them, yet they seem to really remember me and think I’m their friend. And they talk a lot so I’m stuck there smiling and nodding and making generic platitudes until I can get them to go away. On top of that, they feel the need to be really freaking judgmental.

I was at a minor league hockey game last night when this lady came up to me who fits the description above. I was eating a pizza from one of the concession stands and she goes “When are you ever going to learn not to eat here? It’s too expensive!” Like JFC Karen, the game started at 6:00 on a Saturday; do you really think I’m going to go through the trouble of making dinner at 3 or 4 pm on a weekend when my Saturdays are already packed with other things to do? And yeah, sorry that I enjoy coming to games and having something to eat while I’m here. I go to 1-2 hockey games a month (used to go more often, but I lost interest for a variety of reasons so I dropped down to occasional games); I’m hardly going to go bankrupt from one night of concession stand food. I made sure to turn away from her when she walked by me in the second intermission, and I’ll no longer allow her to talk to me. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

Oh what I said wasn’t aimed at you. I’m mostly thinking of an example I remember from a completely different forum, where a poster edited their posts and tried to gaslight people who responded to the now-deleted post. Fortunately I don’t remember seeing that here, but there’s technically nothing that prevents it. 

I knew you weren’t referring to me, but it’s probably good that you pointed that out since I didn’t. 🙂 

Coincidentally, I just came across an old post in which I edited my mistake being careful to Not even accidentally gaslight anyone. 

I hope this isn’t annoying, but I thought it was a good example (and I need a little pat on the back, heh):

D04C76B6-3462-4B2D-AAB2-D94C5F50C163.jpeg

But there is a Lot of gaslighting going on in the world today——not just by internet trolls, but by people working in stores or doctors’ offices etc. who seem to be trained to never admit that their employer is not giving the customer what they’re paying for.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 2