Type keyword(s) to search

Erin and Chad: Fifty Shades of Pink

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

In their most recent video, I noticed that when Erin was answering the question about where she buys her clothes, Bates Sister Boutique was conspicuously missing from her list, despite the fact she specifically mentioned "cheap" as being her only real criteria in choosing where to shop.  I guess I assumed that when Erin ended up being sick for a prolonged period of time with COVID, etc, and stepped back from participating in the fugly boutique stuff that it was all amicable . . . but now I'm wondering if maybe not?  Probably reading way too much into it, but thought I'd see if anyone here knows the story of how that all went down?

If she bought retail, BSB isn't cheap for what you get (would Whitney give her a discount?). She buys from the super cheap outlets like Temu. I imagine that's where she gets the kids' clothes as well. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3

I know she was shopping at Walmart a few years back. I recognized some of the dresses her girls were wearing as ones my granddaughter had. 
It seems that she and Chad are destined to repeat the same pattern as  her parents except that Gil and Kelly were actually able to buy a house.

I do think that as time has gone on they have been finding it harder and harder to make ends meet.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

I know she was shopping at Walmart a few years back. I recognized some of the dresses her girls were wearing as ones my granddaughter had. 
It seems that she and Chad are destined to repeat the same pattern as  her parents except that Gil and Kelly were actually able to buy a house.

I do think that as time has gone on they have been finding it harder and harder to make ends meet.

Wasn't Gil and Kelly's old house rather ramshackle? It was my impression that before TLC money, they were quite far below the poverty line. 

Erin and Chad are falling victim to rising home costs just like so many other people are, but unlike people who actually work and still can't afford a house, I don't feel sorry for the Paines. Stop reproducing, you dolts! 

• Like 14
  • Applause 5
On 8/19/2023 at 3:37 AM, GeeGolly said:

I think Erin once said with the girls she picked the first names and Chad picked the middle, so it seems with this kid Chad picked the first and Erin picked the middle.

I know a lot of folks who started using their given name at some point in their lives, but it was usually during school years or as they moved into the workforce. 

I remember a couple. I'll call them Liz and Bill. For their wedding, they used Elizabeth and William, not just for the invitations. On the napkins, their champagne glasses, signs, etc. They still go by Liz and Bill and regret that decision even today, lol.

It makes sense that Chad uses a nickname because I believe the dad went by Charles, but Carson could easily have been called Charles since his dad wasn't. But they certainly could start calling him that now. But Erin being Erin, she'll likely start calling William "Liam", so both the boys have a nickname.

Definitely! As soon as I saw "William", I thought she'd be calling him Liam. That's more her style.

• Like 1

Only based on watching past episodes of their reality show, but I'm doubling down on my big pond, little fish analogy.. and it also applies to Erin.

Erin seems to come across as pious and a control freak.  I'm sure in her close knit circles, she was looked upon as the end all be all for everything... ranging from matchmaking, decorating, cooking, etc.

So I imagine that she probably has run into the queen bee at her new church and isn't looked upon as the end all be all in this new church in Florida vs where she was in TN.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
On 8/19/2023 at 2:51 PM, BitterApple said:

That's my take as well. When Chad said work was "tricky," I knew the immediate translation was "There aren't as many rubes in Florida willing to take a gamble on an unlicensed contractor as there are in Tennessee." FWIW, I don't know why he won't just suck it up and get licensed. It would allow him to take bigger, higher paying jobs. He'd have to carry liability insurance, but surely whatever he'd make in earnings would offset those costs. 

I think the "tricky" is the marketing and business development side of things. To user your phrasing, there are "rubes" from all over the country moving to Central Florida, and based on the Facebook post in my neighborhood, most of them don't have the skills to change the paper roll in the bathroom without hiring someone to do it. A challenge in Central Florida is that there are pockets of people that don't need a handyman to hang a curtain rod, and then there are places where people are willing to pay $150-$200 a window to hang a curtain rod.

From the videos that I've watched since they moved to Florida it looks like they are in the Eustis area. The area they are in, and probably for about 30-40 minute drive around (especially to the north, east and west) mostly has people that are capable of doing a lot of things for themselves. If you go about hour south in the Dr. Phillips/Windemere area around Universal and Disney, or southeast over to the Lake Nona area you've got a crap ton of big city transplants that are challenged with changing the sprinkler head on their irrigation system and are constantly begging people to show up and do the most mundane of home maintenance tasks. Really, just showing up on time and attempting the job will get a five star review.

As long as he does nothing that modified the structure of the house, he can do pretty much anything as a handyman in Florida. This especially plays to his strength building things (cabinets, shelves, beds, builtins,etc) and there is still a ton of demand for that. I see weekly post in my neighborhood looking for someone to do those kinds of things.

I'm curious if he really "moved" Pain Construction though. It's been a couple of months, but when I was renewing my company's Florida state and local registrations I looked online for Paine Construction in the public registration databases maintained by the state and local counties and didn't find anything. I wonder if he moved down here and went to work for someone else.

• Useful 6

You know, I have low vision and so I have to pay for a lot of things that most people take for granted that they are able to do.  My mother is in her 80s and has no desire to get up on a ladder to hang a curtain rod and has arthritis in her fingers, so the things she used to be able to do aren't possible anymore.  Both of us would kill for a good reliable handyman.  And neither of us are rubes or lazy.  I don't know if Chad thinks those jobs are beneath him or if he just doesn't know how to market himself.  Even if he is just doing handyman work, I hope he is at least insured.   He could make good money doing stuff like that if he was reliable and did a good job.

• Like 13

Per Chad and Erin's latest video: they built a new goat pen after one of the animals was killed by a coyote. I try not to be judge-y about these sorts of things, because I know sometimes you have to live and learn, but didn't Chad grow up on a farm? He was genuinely shocked to learn coyotes can scale fences and jump significant heights. I live in Las Vegas and there were two big coyotes running around my neighborhood last year and I watched them scale walls as easy as the rest of us walk two steps up the stairs. The flimsy wire fencing they have on their property couldn't keep out a tumbleweed, let alone a predator. I'm a bit surprised Chad wasn't more educated on this sort of thing.

He also noted they have bears and bobcats in their area, so it's a miracle the entire herd hasn't been picked off. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Per Chad and Erin's latest video: they built a new goat pen after one of the animals was killed by a coyote. I try not to be judge-y about these sorts of things, because I know sometimes you have to live and learn, but didn't Chad grow up on a farm? He was genuinely shocked to learn coyotes can scale fences and jump significant heights. I live in Las Vegas and there were two big coyotes running around my neighborhood last year and I watched them scale walls as easy as the rest of us walk two steps up the stairs. The flimsy wire fencing they have on their property couldn't keep out a tumbleweed, let alone a predator. I'm a bit surprised Chad wasn't more educated on this sort of thing.

He also noted they have bears and bobcats in their area, so it's a miracle the entire herd hasn't been picked off. 

There are bobcats, coyotes, and probably bears in Tennessee as well. Erin should know, too. I realize she's a head-in-the-clouds hobby farmer, but still. 

• Like 7

Half a dozen kids + a handyman husband without a steady income + no idea how they’ll buy a home or what state they’ll be living in in a yr or 2, but by all means let’s play hobby farmer with goats, chickens, pigs and wherever else. I’m sure feeding these animals and now building them secure shelter is entirely cost free. 🙄

Of course if you’re going to keep animals you must feed and shelter them properly - and it’s insane they’ve thus far just rolled the dice with coyotes, bears, and bobcats. But maybe you don’t NEED animals until you’re more financially settled yourself??

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4

Yup, this playing farmer thing is an expensive hobby they definitely could do without. How about a garden and some fruit trees? A way to feed their family and maybe make a little extra money.

I will give credit where credit is due though. Of the Bates and the Duggars, the Paines seem to actually care for their animals.

• Like 8
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I am laughing (not that I wish the animals bad things) at Chad's dramatically sad tone and the oh so sad music in the background. Then cut to video of the children explaining what happened. 

Then there is Chad driving the children around with Carson/Charles hanging on the outside of the vehicle. That was a disturbing moment for me given I know of accidents that occurred when someone was hanging on the outside of golf carts, gators, or similar vehicles falls or loses their grip. One lost his foot when it tangled up with the wheel/tire. Another had multiple injuries in a similar situation.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

In her latest Instagram post, Erin talked about their recent vacation, apparently the last 3 years they have celebrated their anniversary with Tori & Bobby. Michael & Brandon came to Florida to watch the kids, including Tori’s!  Isn’t that a total of 8 or 9? Not sure where they all even slept, but I thought I heard Erin say they had the best week. I hope they appreciate Michael, that seems like a lot to me.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 4
3 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

In her latest Instagram post, Erin talked about their recent vacation, apparently the last 3 years they have celebrated their anniversary with Tori & Bobby. Michael & Brandon came to Florida to watch the kids, including Tori’s!  Isn’t that a total of 8 or 9? Not sure where they all even slept, but I thought I heard Erin say they had the best week. I hope they appreciate Michael, that seems like a lot to me.

I'm not sure on all her timing. She claimed that Tori and Bobby are at the beach and coming back for dinner - she was doing a video of making chicken. She said something about Michael watching the kids, but Michael had Zach's kids at the zoo with Kelly Jo and the three youngest Bates. So I'm not sure how all the timing worked out.

I don't know where all these people sleep either especially with hurricanes going on around them (not directly impacted). 

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

They’re broke but taking vacations?

• Like 5

I'm waiting on my older daughter and browsed youtube. I kid you not...Erin and Chad's newest YouTube video is them cleaning the house. Mostly it is Chad cleaning the house. 

We get about half of the time with Chad talking to the camera as he folds laundry and lectures us/preaches to us about the importance of doing things as a family. 

Note: The girls room is so small for all those girls. I had wondered if they had toys of their own and where they kept them. Yeah...they each have a basket or box on their beds where they keep the toys. 

Edited by RebeccatheWriter
  • Sad 11

Watching the kids arrange the throw pillows “just so” was sad. I am all for kids having chores and my kids did have to pick up their toys every night and make their beds in the morning, but it wasn’t anywhere near that level. 

Erin’s baby voice reminds me of Michelle Duggar. I wonder if she yells at the kids when no one is listening.

Whenever I watch these two I get the impression that their overhyping of “the simple life” is just a way of coping with the fact that things haven’t quite turned out as they would have liked. Watching the younger siblings with houses, pools, etc must be a bitter pill  to swallow for the spoiled princess who never had to do as much sister-momming or chores because she was “so talented”.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 4

Chad sounded so drained at the end of the video. I don't know why they keep having kids. 

Do they still have their dog? I've never seen it inside the house, but if it's an outdoor pet, I'm surprised it didn't alert them the night the coyote nabbed the goat. 

I co-sign Erin's appreciation for the steam mop. Those things are awesome and a great alternative for people who don't want to use chemicals on their floors. 

I know Carson is a serious kid by nature, but there's always an aura of sadness around him. Does he have any friends or get to socialize with other kids at all? Maybe he's worn down by a household that's 24-7 Jesus, but I don't get the sense there's much joy in his life. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 9
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I know Carson is a serious kid by nature, but there's always an aura of sadness around him. Does he have any friends or get to socialize with other kids at all? Maybe he's worn down by a household that's 24-7 Jesus, but I don't get the sense there's much joy in his life. 

It's all in the name. Fundie = fun die. 

It makes me sad to see little kids so tense and nervous. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think he's probably got a very lonely life at this point. Do they have outside friends? He reminds me of what Jinger and Jill talk about in their books in terms of anxiety about living up to God's, Mom's, and Dad's expectations. He probably internalizes a lot of the fear about the wrath of God that his parents preach to him. He used to laugh and smile around Bradley. 

He has four little sisters who probably get on his nerves but Mom is probably telling him to pray it out. Tori, Bobby, and the kids just visited but the age gap between him and his boy cousins is significant. I doubt the new baby being a boy will help. The age gap will be too much for next long while. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, RebeccatheWriter said:

I think he's probably got a very lonely life at this point. Do they have outside friends? He reminds me of what Jinger and Jill talk about in their books in terms of anxiety about living up to God's, Mom's, and Dad's expectations. He probably internalizes a lot of the fear about the wrath of God that his parents preach to him. He used to laugh and smile around Bradley. 

He has four little sisters who probably get on his nerves but Mom is probably telling him to pray it out. Tori, Bobby, and the kids just visited but the age gap between him and his boy cousins is significant. I doubt the new baby being a boy will help. The age gap will be too much for next long while. 

Poor kid. My nephew has three younger sisters and (on our side), girl cousins until I brought Stepson in — and with a 6-year age difference, he wasn’t much of a companion for him. But he goes to real school and has a lot of friends, so he’s been fine.

I wonder if they’ve been at all honest with Carson and tempered expectations as they’ve urged them to pray for a boy — this brother won’t really be much of a playmate. They can have a great relationship, but he’s not likely to be an effective friend substitute.

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, AgathaC said:

Poor kid. My nephew has three younger sisters and (on our side), girl cousins until I brought Stepson in — and with a 6-year age difference, he wasn’t much of a companion for him. But he goes to real school and has a lot of friends, so he’s been fine.

I wonder if they’ve been at all honest with Carson and tempered expectations as they’ve urged them to pray for a boy — this brother won’t really be much of a playmate. They can have a great relationship, but he’s not likely to be an effective friend substitute.

I would like to think they have been honest, but that's not really their style. Erin is like her mother in that she believes her children should be and are besties with each other. 

Maybe he gets to play with other boys his age at church? But I don't know much about their church. It used to be that they liked churches that were family worship style where no matter the age the family all stayed together rather than age dependant life groups or Sunday school.

• Like 6

They are so backwards. My friendships with my siblings, neighborhood kids and classmates had nothing to do with whether they were boys or girls. The same was/is true for my kids. Sure, we all had more same sex friends, but we were friends with both.

Riding bikes, playing school, playing board games, dress-up, tag, etc, are fun for all.

Does Carson have to sit in his room and draw while his sisters play with dolls in their room?

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

They are so backwards. My friendships with my siblings, neighborhood kids and classmates had nothing to do with whether they were boys or girls. The same was/is true for my kids. Sure, we all had more same sex friends, but we were friends with both.

Riding bikes, playing school, playing board games, dress-up, tag, etc, are fun for all.

Does Carson have to sit in his room and draw while his sisters play with dolls in their room?

The Bates/Paines tend to be very into gender roles. While I'm sure that Carson does play games with his sisters, there is no way he is not treated differently than his sisters. He's probably getting chores that are more about helping Chad and less about helping Erin in the kitchen. He is the oldest and probably has more responsibilities than his siblings. 

While he would typically have friends of both sexes, I'm hypothesizing that one reason he might seem unhappy is that he has such a lack of choices. There is nobody for him to emulate or recognize as like him. He is simply outnumbered. If Brooklyn, Holland, and Everly want to play house or dress up and he wants to play tag, he's not getting his way ever. 

Again, this isn't necessarily the way it is. It's just my assessment off my observations. He's at the age where he is potentially noticing differences more than similarities. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

The only way he would meet boys his age is at church. He does seem like a quiet, shy child and I do wonder if his unaddressed speech issues are making him clam up even more. 
What a sad existence those kids seem to have. My granddaughter just started kindergarten and she was so excited about it. I can’t imagine her being as isolated as Erin’s kids.

• Like 5
  • Sad 7
  • Useful 1

Carson def has a sad affect - as does Brooklyn. But C&E don't see anything wrong with that and instead of considering whether the kid is bored or getting depressed, they play it as - oh he's quiet and Godly and gentle just like daddy, perfect.

Uh the kid seems bored and likely not happy. Granted plenty of guys grow up with just sisters and often with just a single mom, and yeah while they may spend more than the average time in their youth playing house or dress up because that's what their sisters want and they get outvoted, but reality is for most this is NOT their only social interaction. They have their little guy friends at school, soccer, wherever - they rough house and talk about whatever 8 year old boys talk about.

Plus most homes are NOT gender segregated. Meaning the kid's sisters are happy to roller skate or [gasp] even throw a football or play soccer with their brother. The dress up and house days don't last forever - by 7 and 8, there are plenty of board games, card games, etc. that both boys and girls enjoy. But not in this house, you know they want the girls playing wedding and princess forever to dream of their own courtship in 10 yrs. Brooklyn is 7 and Carson's closest in age playmate - and looks sad/down often too. I have to wonder if given how "traditional" C&E are, they are starting to pull Carson and Brooklyn away from each other - after all time for Brooklyn to start helping mommy with cooking and cleaning and we don't want her throwing the ball with Carson for too much longer lest she develop a pitching arm and become tomboy-ish . . . .

Instead of noticing that Carson appear unhappy and maybe arranging some kind of school/co-op, sports, playdates [if there are other boys at church], they've decided the solution here is to tell Carson he is daddy's buddy. Yeah bc an 8 year old doesn't need 8 year old friends, he needs a 36 year old bestie.

I mean it seems like the closest in age friend he's ever had is Bobby/Tori's oldest son - who is not even 5 yet. I mean great cousins but come on - 3.5 years is a pretty big age gap here + Carson now sees Kade like 3 times/yr for a few days. [My sense is the Carson/Bradley friendship went away with the BSB fallout.]

And in their obsession with - brother for Carson - of course they never considered that an 8.5+ yr younger brother is not a playmate. I mean that kid is not going to be able to reliably throw a ball until Carson is nearly 14. When Carson is 18 and off being a handyman with Chad, he'll have a 9 yr old pulling at him to play kid games when he gets home. 

But that's too pragmatic for these fools - all they want to consider is things like - aawww but look how close Trace is with Jeb who is 14 years younger. Uh yeah Trace takes him out to ice cream/an activity a few times a yr, and does a yearly social media post. But in what universe are they peers? When Trace wanted to play basketball or ride horses or whatever he had Law and Nathan and then his barber friend Jonas, and also made a bunch of guy friends at 18 in college. He wasn't looking for his 4 year old brother to play with him.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, cereality said:

But that's too pragmatic for these fools - all they want to consider is things like - aawww but look how close Trace is with Jeb who is 14 years younger. Uh yeah Trace takes him out to ice cream/an activity a few times a yr, and does a yearly social media post. But in what universe are they peers? When Trace wanted to play basketball or ride horses or whatever he had Law and Nathan and then his barber friend Jonas, and also made a bunch of guy friends at 18 in college. He wasn't looking for his 4 year old brother to play with him.

I read that as gay friends, and I was all, WTF? 

• LOL 4

Looking at some photos of the wedding on Reddit, and Erin does not look as put together as she did at past weddings. Her dress is fairly simple and she is wearing plastic slides that make her mother’s wedding shoes look designer by comparison. I have seen photos of her in compression socks so she may be having some issues due to her pregnancy, but I would think she would have at least had a dressy pair of flats.  Makes you wonder how tight money is at the Paine household these days.  I did not see any photos of Chad or the kids. 
Alyssa also seemed more underdressed than at past weddings. I am guessing she is having more trouble getting back to her pre-baby weight this time and she did not want to spend money on a dress that she hopes will be too loose soon.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5

I noticed that too. She wasn't anywhere near as dolled up as she usually is. I also noticed she didn't post any pics of the wedding (or she hadn't the last time I checked). I think she might not have been feeling her best and just wanted to get through the day. 

Alyssa surprised me as well. That's the most casual I've ever seen her at a wedding. The family photo was so jarring because the ensembles ran from sloppy (Nathan) to nice but a tad underdressed (Michael, Erin, Alyssa) to getting ready to hit up the club (Josie, Carlin). If Emerson and Jackson weren't in the shot, you'd have no idea what the heck kind of event they were attending. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Does Erin still have to do those daily shots to hold a pregnancy - which is obviously working ?b I guess ole' doc what-was-his-name (is he still practicing ?) , made the correct medical recommendation.   Its too bad in their circle they don't allow another woman to carry a baby for someone else - Erin would be a perfect oven for Michealla, since her medical condition is more extensive.

How is Chad's health  ? poor man looked like he was working himself into a early health issue trying to take care of Erin's wishes.

They are not still living in that cottage are they ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sATL said:

Does Erin still have to do those daily shots to hold a pregnancy - which is obviously working ?b I guess ole' doc what-was-his-name (is he still practicing ?) , made the correct medical recommendation.   Its too bad in their circle they don't allow another woman to carry a baby for someone else - Erin would be a perfect oven for Michealla, since her medical condition is more extensive.

How is Chad's health  ? poor man looked like he was working himself into a early health issue trying to take care of Erin's wishes.

They are not still living in that cottage are they ?

They moved to Florida, and Chad had to basically remodel their new rental. We don't know what he's doing to make money. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They moved to Florida, and Chad had to basically remodel their new rental. We don't know what he's doing to make money. 

Florida..  ??? I've wouldn't have picked Erin to be too far from her mom...hmmm Unless her parents are thinking of retiring there - or getting a second (snowbird) home

28 minutes ago, sATL said:

Florida..  ??? I've wouldn't have picked Erin to be too far from her mom...hmmm Unless her parents are thinking of retiring there - or getting a second (snowbird) home

Erin and Chad said before they moved that God led them to a new church family in Florida. Almost from the first day in Florida Erin talked about this move as temporary and how much she missed her family. She refers to Tennessee as home, so it’s just a question of time until they are back in Tennessee. It doesn’t appear that there is any family nearby. Alyssa lives about an hour away but not like in Tennessee where bestie Tori was 5 minutes down the road and the rest of the family is fairly close too.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

C2282710-591E-43CC-8E50-2A468E57D4B6.jpeg

Meanwhile Michael is back at the house taking care of the other five. At least Erin called her an angel. Where are they all staying, IIRC the Florida house is bigger than their old house, but not big enough for additional 3 adult guests. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
27 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Big whoop. In 6 months time she will be working hard on getting pregnant with her 3rd miracle baby. 

"Miracle" baby courtesy of a fertility specialist. 

I wish William a long and happy life, and a quick escape from the cult as soon as he's legally able. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Why isn't Michael, who has actual medical training, there at the birth and Tori at home taking care of the passel of children? I think Michael might have appreciated the opportunity.

I think Tori is her bestie. And if course, Michael loves kids.🙄

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Why isn't Michael, who has actual medical training, there at the birth and Tori at home taking care of the passel of children? I think Michael might have appreciated the opportunity.

That is an excellent point! 

It's too bad they are so far away from Carlin & Evan. Evan could have been eating his favorite snacks and party party partying while Erin labored. All the wrong personnel for this birth! At least Kelly was there for her photo op.

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Considering that Michael has been unable to have a child of her own I'd think she might not want to be there.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1

Nice to see C&E are pushing the - Carson and the boy (name?) are BEST friends, of course they are bc they're brothers . . . . Cue shot of boy sleeping on Carson. Yep of course they're besties - you don't need anything in common to be besties, just a penis and the same last name, that's it. I'm sure Carson doesn't need any friends now bc he has an 8.5 yrs younger brother. I'm sure he can def go throw the ball around with him and talk with him and discuss what he wants to be when he grows up with an infant. 🙄

• Sad 8
28 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Carson and his brother could be close in their adult years, but are the girls ever mentioned? Are they just things Erin had to go through to get Carson a brother?

Well, Alyssa and John seems to regard their daughters -- or at least the second, third, and fourth ones -- as nothing more than placeholders until they got their Golden Penis. It tracks that Erin would do the same. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 6