Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, princelina said:

Alright WHAT is Sandy wearing in this photo? 😂😂😂

I think it's that denim skirt and unbuttoned he wearing at his concert, trying to look like Harry Styles. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yikes lol.

She sounds like a happier person that Katie. I know why she doesn't like Jo.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I think it's that denim skirt and unbuttoned he wearing at his concert, trying to look like Harry Styles. 

Yikes!  I don't really know who Harry Styles is but pictures of him on the covers of magazines at Barnes & Noble give me the creeps!  Sandy - you are too old for that crap - I can at least excuse Harry for being young and stupid!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

Here's a "better" photo of what he was wearing.

FlatIronTom7af4b418470fd266e5af328ab6ac6e04.jpeg

😄 I will never understand women's (Yes Ariana and Rachel, I'm referring to both of you) attraction to this clownish man child. And his personality sucks too. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Haha thanks for using the quote marks!  He's like a RH - should have tested the look sitting down before wearing it in public 😂😂

• LOL 4
(edited)
On 3/15/2024 at 6:49 PM, princelina said:

Alright WHAT is Sandy wearing in this photo? 😂😂😂

His skirt and blazer. That was from BravoCon, but he wore a similar outfit again.

On 3/15/2024 at 7:19 PM, Gharlane said:

She sounds like a happier person that Katie. I know why she doesn't like Jo.

Jo is strange, but Katie is a miserable person. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3

Is Katie dating anyone or just busy running a sandwich shop with "I'm  better than everyone" Ariana? 

I hope Schwartz finds a partner who is compatible for him. He seems gentle and kind. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

Is Katie dating anyone or just busy running a sandwich shop with "I'm  better than everyone" Ariana? 

I hope Schwartz finds a partner who is compatible for him. He seems gentle and kind. 

She dates younger guys because she obviously likes it, but then she complains that they are not sophisticated enough to know the word "penne", and the type of pasta, for example. Younger people learn as they get older, and they then become more sophisticated. Nobody is born knowing everything. And I'm old, btw. She is difficult.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

We've seen Katie on a couple dates but they don't seem to stick around for more than one episode. I am guessing she's a real joykill and attracts famewhores who decide it's not worth the ordeal to be on this show.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

He is gentle and kind, but he's also a giant man-baby who can't handle conflict in the least so he tries to take a weasley way out.  That's his problem - I think he could be a fun date but a lousy partner/husband.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, princelina said:

He is gentle and kind, but he's also a giant man-baby who can't handle conflict in the least so he tries to take a weasley way out.  That's his problem - I think he could be a fun date but a lousy partner/husband.

I've only seen a bit of the show. I will have to binge through one of these days, but that's my impression of Schwartz. He seems like one of the sweeter people in the cast, just not someone I'd date. 

• Like 4
17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Nobody is born knowing everything.

And nobody dies knowing everything. However, I agree with your post. 

I kind of always liked Katie but she definitely seems to have become a bitter, miserable person. 

Watching the VPR marathon today. I've missed a lot of episodes. As much as I want to dislike Stassi, she does come up with some sarcastic, funny comments. 

So does LaLa, calling Brittany Honey Boo Boo. 

So back to binge watching!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Is anyone going to watch the Valley (and is there a forum), or am I going to have to take one for the team?

Haha I'll probably peek in but won't last very long - I don't have the temperament for this sort of thing when kids are involved.  But I'll appreciate your reports!!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Is anyone going to watch the Valley (and is there a forum), or am I going to have to take one for the team?

I can't find a forum for The Valley either but hell yes I'm going to watch. I love a good freak show! 

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Please take one for the team!

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Yeah I'll watch it!  Jax is so-so for me but I love Brittany and Kristen so that alone will keep me tuned in.  

• Like 2
On 3/18/2024 at 11:10 AM, Jst2Wld said:

kind of always liked Katie but she definitely seems to have become a bitter, miserable person.

I watched more regularly in the past, Katie has always been a miserable cow. I wouldn’t be able to date Schwartz for more than 5 minutes due to his flip floppy and wishy washy personality, but that’s the only type of person who can tolerate Katie. She needs someone to boss around and degrade and complain to endlessly, and anyone with a backbone and self respect wouldn’t put up with that. So they really were perfect for each other. But honestly no one deserves to be treated the way Katie treats them so maybe being alone is her destiny. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Ariana's the recipient of so many offers: DWTS, Broadway, all the commercials, now Love Island. She recently bought a $1.6M home.

Lala & Scheana, both incredibly jealous of the offers Ariana is receiving also recently purchased new homes, Scheana $2.5M and Lala $3.1M. That's on top of the homes they both have in Palm Springs. Trying to understand how can they afford nearly double the house Ariana can...

Scheana's an OG, so I get that her PumpRules pay is likely higher than the other two but seriously, are they making that much bank on the stupid podcasts?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 3
6 hours ago, snarts said:

Ariana's the recipient of so many offers: DWTS, Broadway, all the commercials, now Love Island. She recently bought a $1.6M home.

Lala & Scheana, both incredibly jealous of the offers Ariana is receiving also recently purchased new homes, Scheana $2.5M and Lala $3.1M. That's on top of the homes they both have in Palm Springs. Trying to understand how can they afford nearly double the house Ariana can...

Scheana's an OG, so I get that her PumpRules pay is likely higher than the other two but seriously, are they making that much bank on the stupid podcasts?

It's called keeping up with the Joneses. Or at least trying to!

• Like 2
15 hours ago, snarts said:

Trying to understand how can they afford nearly double the house Ariana can...

Ariana might just be smarter with her money.

OK, so, this is kind of a strange article:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ariana-madix-brother-jeremy-madix-165350970.html

I will say this:  My brother had a long history of treating our sister rather poorly, and she finally noped out of their interactions altogether except on the most basic family gathering requirements.  They've really don't actually speak, so I'm going to give Ariana the benefit of the doubt here, even if I think many won't.

• Like 4
17 hours ago, snarts said:

Good question. Plus, even though Scheana is an OG, didn't she say how she was seriously broke a few years ago with no money, which is why Sandoval gave her a large infusion of cash?

Do Lala's makeup and other products make a lot?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Lassus said:

Ariana might just be smarter with her money.

OK, so, this is kind of a strange article:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ariana-madix-brother-jeremy-madix-165350970.html

I will say this:  My brother had a long history of treating our sister rather poorly, and she finally noped out of their interactions altogether except on the most basic family gathering requirements.  They've really don't actually speak, so I'm going to give Ariana the benefit of the doubt here, even if I think many won't.

From the article:

Jeremy cited interactions between Ariana, 38, and his fiancée Rachael as the reason for the rift. (Jeremy got engaged to Rachael on Sunday, March 31, at Jax’s Studio City with Scheana Shay and Jax Taylor in attendance.)

Does this mean Jax has opened a bar like he said?

• Like 2
On 3/16/2024 at 4:58 AM, Gharlane said:

I'm all for gender fluid dressing, i'm a huge fan, but the most important part of any dressing?  That it fits.  That blazer is far too small and doesn't look good with that kilt at all!  He should be wearing maybe a vest, but denim doesn't need to be paired with a blazer.  Why not a funky t-shirt or sweater?  Grrr - i freaking hate this guy with the passion of the sun!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, snarts said:

Perhaps Ariana didn't max out what she could afford, and Scheana and Lala are overextending themselves?  Plus, Scheana has Brock (at least his VPR money) and I assume Lala is getting child support?  Past that, I got nothing.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Lassus said:

They've really don't actually speak, so I'm going to give Ariana the benefit of the doubt here, even if I think many won't.

So am I.  In the past she's been very fond of her brother so I'm thinking there is more to the story than he's willing to admit to.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Katie W said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/gleb-savchenko-is-glad-scheana-shay-didnt-join-dwts-over-ariana-madix/

This article is hilarious. One of the dancers from DTWS I guess help Scheana prepare for her dance w/ Shay and says she doesn't have what it takes to be on the show. Between this and the John Mayer camp leaking that he denies ever being w/ her she just can't stop catching strays! 

Gleb doesn't think Schemer has the "star power" OR dancing ability to warrant a spin on DWTS. Ouch!

• Like 4
(edited)
On 4/2/2024 at 12:35 PM, princelina said:

From the article:

Jeremy cited interactions between Ariana, 38, and his fiancée Rachael as the reason for the rift. (Jeremy got engaged to Rachael on Sunday, March 31, at Jax’s Studio City with Scheana Shay and Jax Taylor in attendance.)

Does this mean Jax has opened a bar like he said?

Yes, he opened the bar. He was preparing for the opening on his show that is airing right now. It was filmed in August 2022. And he obviously was jealous of Sandoval and Schwartz opening a lounge, so he copied them. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, he obviously opened the bar. He was preparing for the opening on his show that is airing right now. It was filmed in August 2022. And he obviously was jealous of Sandoval and Schwartz opening a lounge, so he copied them. 

Have we heard anything at all about Schwartz and Sandy's this season?

• LOL 3
13 minutes ago, princelina said:

Have we heard anything at all about Schwartz and Sandy's this season?

I believe the other co-owner isn't allowing them to film there this season after all the crap the bar and their employees got after Scandavol hit. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Katie W said:

I believe the other co-owner isn't allowing them to film there this season after all the crap the bar and their employees got after Scandavol hit. 

You mean successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks?

• LOL 2
(edited)

https://pagesix.com/2024/04/05/entertainment/pump-rules-alum-faith-stowers-sues-bravo-for-discrimination-retaliation/amp/

Lala pulled a knife on Faith!!

”Stowers alleges at one point, when her relationship with Kent soured, the “Give Them Lala” podcast host allegedly pulled a knife on her, “holding it to her neck and threatening to ‘cut a bitch'” with cameras rolling.”

Lala said or didn’t happen but Stassi DID once talk about this on her podcast!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

Jax didn’t really open a bar he put his name on a room in an already established bar. Not saying that’s better or worse I don’t know but he didn’t start from the ground up.

I always thought Ariana’s brother was a weird loser so I think he’s the problem in the rift. Him getting engaged at Jax’s new bar seems very famewhore-y to me lol.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

All about Ann! Plus she reveals that an air-conditioning repairman went in Ariana’s room! Granted, Ann says she doesn’t know who ultimately closed the door. But Ariana made it seem like Tom just went into her room to snoop or sabotage her dog. Even though Tom said to fix the air conditioning, I’m not sure why he didn’t reiterate that the repairman needed access to her room—that it wasn’t just him fiddling with the air as an excuse to go in there. Plus, learn more about Ann…

Tom Sandoval's Assistant Ann Tells All on Her Job and Clarifies 3 Major Things: "The Truth Is..."
Ann Maddox spilled on what it's like to work for Tom Sandoval, why she eventually turned to Ariana Madix for a job, and more in an exclusive chat with The Daily Dish.

Read in Bravo

https://apple.news/AAu3JpmMITFSZ7L5jxv3uhA

• Like 3

Ann is trying so hard for her 15 minutes. I barely care about the VPR ppl at this point I couldn’t care less about one of their assistants lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 4/5/2024 at 6:59 PM, Marley said:

Jax didn’t really open a bar he put his name on a room in an already established bar. Not saying that’s better or worse I don’t know but he didn’t start from the ground up.

I always thought Ariana’s brother was a weird loser so I think he’s the problem in the rift. Him getting engaged at Jax’s new bar seems very famewhore-y to me lol.

Yes, Jax allowed his partners to use his name (it was Rocco's before and the name was still on the menus, etc. until recently). The reviews are mostly bad. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 4/6/2024 at 7:43 AM, JenE4 said:

All about Ann! Plus she reveals that an air-conditioning repairman went in Ariana’s room! Granted, Ann says she doesn’t know who ultimately closed the door. But Ariana made it seem like Tom just went into her room to snoop or sabotage her dog. Even though Tom said to fix the air conditioning, I’m not sure why he didn’t reiterate that the repairman needed access to her room—that it wasn’t just him fiddling with the air as an excuse to go in there. Plus, learn more about Ann…

Tom Sandoval's Assistant Ann Tells All on Her Job and Clarifies 3 Major Things: "The Truth Is..."
Ann Maddox spilled on what it's like to work for Tom Sandoval, why she eventually turned to Ariana Madix for a job, and more in an exclusive chat with The Daily Dish.

Read in Bravo

https://apple.news/AAu3JpmMITFSZ7L5jxv3uhA

Yes, it was an A/C repair person who went to Ariana's bedroom to fix the A/C with Ann supervising when Tom was out for errands, that's why Tom said that Ann probably closed the door. All according to Ann. It was disingenuous for Ariana to scream at Tom Sandoval and accuse him of being a dog killer. 

Sandoval bought Taylor Swift tickets for Ann's birthday, and we know how expensive those are. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Quoting from the link:

Addressing the Mya incident that Ariana and Tom clashed over on Vanderpump Rules, Ann shared that she was at their house when the repairman (who Tom mentioned on the Vanderpump Rules After Show) went into Ariana's room "to check the vents and the thermostat." 

"While they were working, Tom had me run a couple errands. I do not know who shut the door while Mya was in there," Ann told The Daily Dish. "All I know is that when I got home I heard whimpering from behind the door and let Mya out."

If Ann is telling the truth, the A/C repair person or Tom shut the door while Mya was in there, no?

• Like 4
13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Sandoval bought Taylor Swift tickets for Ann's birthday, and we know how expensive those are. 

If I know Sandy, and I think I do after all these years, I would expect him to treat his assistant like a minion there to serve his every need, and also to be extravagantly generous to reward her with things she likes!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Does anyone know what’s happened now that Ariana moved out and got her own place?  Like did she get to keep Mya and Kitty full time?  Did Sandoval successfully coerce Schwartz into moving in or getting a house/apartment?  I imagine that Sandy’s finances are messy enough that he can’t get a place under just his own name.

• Like 2

Jo on a live with vanderpodrecaps.

She does have a kind of crackhead energy. 

She is constantly touching and grabbing her hair. And yanking on her clothing.

Katie apologized to Jo at the reunion. Jo thinks Katie is okay with her now.

She has no plans to reconcile with Kristen.

Jo makes that “Rechh!” sound a lot.

Her dog is really cute.

The way she demonstrates shaking hands with someone (Sophia? Schwartz’s new girlfriend?) is bizarre.

• Like 4