Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

Schwartz “made out with Scheana in Vegas”?! Granted, I presume this was a decade ago and they’re wracking their brains to come up with drunken hookups of times past. But it would be nice if they brought in some star witnesses to build the case. Surely Jax and/or Kristin observed?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
On 12/11/2023 at 2:11 PM, MaggieG said:

Lala Kent continues her contentious custody battle over 2-year-old daughter Ocean -- whom she shares with her ex, Randall Emmett -- as she begins exploring her fertility options for having another baby as a single woman.  "I'm just a b***h in these streets trying to rebrand," she says at one point, "and get a sperm donor." 

Way to keep it klassy, LaLa! 🙄

Maloney also ventures into the dating scene after her divorce from Tom Schwartz. 

Katie's new bf looks like a douchebag.

Vanderpump reacted to Leviss' decision [to not be on the show] that same month, telling the crowd at an FYC event hosted by the Los Angeles Times, "I'd like to have seen her sit down with me and also let the audience know where she was, how she was doing, what her thoughts were, how much contrition there was. And she kind of chose not to."

Why does that read to me as being said in a bitchy tone? How dare she not confide in successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks! 🙄

On 12/11/2023 at 2:51 PM, princelina said:

Then Ariana and Tom arguing about "her children" - they told us the eggs fertilization had not been done. 

I thought she was talking about their pets, with a little editing misdirection.

On 12/11/2023 at 9:59 PM, JenE4 said:

Schwartz “made out with Scheana in Vegas”?! Granted, I presume this was a decade ago and they’re wracking their brains to come up with drunken hookups of times past. But it would be nice if they brought in some star witnesses to build the case. Surely Jax and/or Kristin observed?

What is with them saying "making out"? Ugh. Anyhow, didn't Schwartz already confess to this?

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Gharlane said:

What is with them saying "making out"? Ugh. Anyhow, didn't Schwartz already confess to this?

Idk, I think this is brand new information. I'm pretty sure neither Schwartz nor Scheana ever said they had made out. People on Twitter were trying to figure out when this was. If it was recent, Scheana is with Brock. If it was years ago, then Schwartz was with Katie. Neither scenario looks good.

• Like 2
On 12/11/2023 at 2:51 PM, princelina said:

Ok let's start with calling bullshit on the girl who's "in love with a divorced couple", but kudos to the three of them for coming up with that storyline!  Then Ariana and Tom arguing about "her children" - they told us the eggs fertilization had not been done.  Also BS if they're going to try "Tom's still in love with Raquel".  But yes - I can't wait to watch! 😄

PS also at first glance Ariana's new man is about as appealing as Satchel was 🤣

Ariana is ridiculous. Unfertilized eggs are not "children". 

Sandoval is not in love with Rachel. Bravo please stop pushing this.

Ariana's boyfriend is not attractive, but he is in good shape, he seems to be nice, he is educated, and he is not that interested to be on tv (Ariana said so on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live).

I suspect people will watch initially, but they will realize it's boring soon after. And I suspect some scenes were filmed later because there was not enough interesting material.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Idk, I think this is brand new information. I'm pretty sure neither Schwartz nor Scheana ever said they had made out. People on Twitter were trying to figure out when this was. If it was recent, Scheana is with Brock. If it was years ago, then Schwartz was with Katie. Neither scenario looks good.

I remember Schwartz confessing to Katie that he made out with some girl in Vegas. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Ariana is ridiculous. Unfertilized eggs are not "children". 

Sandoval is not in love with Rachel. Bravo please stop pushing this.

Ariana's boyfriend is not attractive, but he is in good shape, he seems to be nice, he is educated, and he is not that interested to be on tv (Ariana said so on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live).

I suspect people will watch initially, but they will realize it's boring soon after. And I suspect some scenes were filmed later because there was not enough interesting material.

I thought she was talking about pets.

• Like 3
On 12/11/2023 at 9:59 PM, JenE4 said:

I sure as hell hope this was a decade ago. If this was the wedding weekend…😵‍💫…the dude was busy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I remember Schwartz confessing to Katie that he made out with some girl in Vegas. 🤷‍♂️

He did. Is Bravo trying to push another storyline?

As for Schwartz, Jo who was living with him last season, and was a friend with benefits, and then supposedly his girlfriend was asking him in the trailer if he was ashamed to be with her. 

8 hours ago, politichick said:

I thought she was talking about pets.

I hope so. They have a cat, and a dog. 

Ariana said on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live that she wants to sell the house, but Sandoval wants to keep it. It's obvious from a video on the Bravo website and elsewhere that he was mostly responsible for the decoration, and I'm sure he loves it. He will have to buy her out if he wants to keep it. 

• Like 3

Last night I watched the House of Villains finale, and they brought back all of the villains who had been voted out, including First Voted Out Jax.  He was telling them how great it was he got voted out because his wife was in the hospital and she had had a stroke!  I guess this all happened a while back when they were filming so maybe it was discussed here and I missed it?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
On 12/23/2023 at 11:04 PM, princelina said:

Last night I watched the House of Villains finale, and they brought back all of the villains who had been voted out, including First Voted Out Jax.  He was telling them how great it was he got voted out because his wife was in the hospital and she had had a stroke!  I guess this all happened a while back when they were filming so maybe it was discussed here and I missed it?

Jax hasn't changed a bit.  I remember when he first got eliminated from House of Villains he said in an interview that he was going to come back on the 21st because (and I'm paraphrasing) the show knew how an important reality tv star he was and that they needed him to keep the ratings up.  

I hate to question Brittany's health because I really like her BUT this is the first time I'm hearing of this.  Suspicious.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Way late to the party. Currently watching infamous S10. Just finished E6. Can someone clue me in to when all hell breaks loose?

If you're asking about season 10 - not until the end!  They 😄had to add an extra episode to the season! 

2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Jax hasn't changed a bit.  I remember when he first got eliminated from House of Villains he said in an interview that he was going to come back on the 21st because (and I'm paraphrasing) the show knew how an important reality tv star he was and that they needed him to keep the ratings up.  

I hate to question Brittany's health because I really like her BUT this is the first time I'm hearing of this.  Suspicious.  

He said it was a small stroke and she was fine but he kept saying, "She's only 37!"  (or whatever - I don't remember her exact age)

• Like 5
22 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Way late to the party. I'm watching infamous S10. Just finished E6. Can someone clue me in to when all hell breaks loose?

It happened (Ariana saw a video of Rachel on Sandoval's phone) in the very beginning of March 2023. Season 10 filming ended in mid September 2022. Bravo filmed a lot in March and April not to miss such an opportunity.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
17 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Way late to the party. Currently watching infamous S10. Just finished E6. Can someone clue me in to when all hell breaks loose?

I am excited for you, to see this for the first time.

You should start watching carefully once Rachel and Charli crash the Boys’ Night. James is miffed that women are showing up at what is supposed to be a night for the boys. (Scheana, of course, was already attending.) Supposedly, this is the first night Sandoval and Rachel became physically intimate.

Rachel brings flowers to Ariana the next day, because Ariana is mourning Charlotte. While hugging, Sandoval and Rachel joke about how they haven’t seen one another in so long.

Please pay attention during Scheana’s month-long wedding celebration. Sandoval and Rachel misbehave right under Ariana’s nose. 

I think that this is what no one who interviews Sandoval or Rachel one-on-one understands. If they haven’t watched Season 9 and 10, they insist, Everybody cheats, on Bravo, especially the cast of Vanderpump Rules.

But Ariana tried to include Rachel in many fun events, feeling pity for her after James and she ended the engagement. There were many photos of Rachel with Ariana and Sandoval and Scheana and Brock, at Coachella, etc. Ariana was treating Rachel like a younger (simple-minded) sister.

Sandoval continued to sleep in the same bed as Ariana. He continued to promote their “brand” as the clever, quirky power couple.

They cheated for at least seven months. On camera, overtly disrespecting Ariana.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I started rewatching from the first season, once Season 10 and the Reunions finished airing. 

I thought that Sandoval had a really creepy, lustful reaction to the toast Rachel delivered regarding James’s proposal at Rachella (the toast Lala told Rachel she would have to give, after Rachel lost against Lala in pickleball). 

• Like 1
On 12/28/2023 at 9:07 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am excited for you, to see this for the first time.

You should start watching carefully once Rachel and Charli crash the Boys’ Night. James is miffed that women are showing up at what is supposed to be a night for the boys. (Scheana, of course, was already attending.) Supposedly, this is the first night Sandoval and Rachel became physically intimate.

Rachel brings flowers to Ariana the next day, because Ariana is mourning Charlotte. While hugging, Sandoval and Rachel joke about how they haven’t seen one another in so long.

Please pay attention during Scheana’s month-long wedding celebration. Sandoval and Rachel misbehave right under Ariana’s nose. 

I think that this is what no one who interviews Sandoval or Rachel one-on-one understands. If they haven’t watched Season 9 and 10, they insist, Everybody cheats, on Bravo, especially the cast of Vanderpump Rules.

But Ariana tried to include Rachel in many fun events, feeling pity for her after James and she ended the engagement. There were many photos of Rachel with Ariana and Sandoval and Scheana and Brock, at Coachella, etc. Ariana was treating Rachel like a younger (simple-minded) sister.

Sandoval continued to sleep in the same bed as Ariana. He continued to promote their “brand” as the clever, quirky power couple.

They cheated for at least seven months. On camera, overtly disrespecting Ariana.

Also pay close attention to the look on Sandoval’s face when she and Charli walk in. The color drains. I still give James many props for having the good sense to walk out on that situation.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 4

If you have Spotify, the Ringer’s podcast series “An American Scandoval” is worth checking out. Not that anything is necessarily new to you, but it ties everything together. Plus it’s fun and funny!

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

On 12/28/2023 at 3:20 PM, Dirtybubble said:

I thought about watching HOV just for Jax and his bloated ego. A really good show for him would be The Traitors. (If you haven’t seen it, it’s addicting as hell to watch. Bravo’s had it on very rarely; it’s a Peacock series.) Is he making an appearance on VR again? It looks like he’s arguing with Lisa in the preview. 

Sorry to hear about Brittany. I wonder if this is like what Derek Hough’s wife had (some kind of cerebral accident).

• Like 2

According to Brittany she did not have a stroke. Jax was lying as usual. He’s trying to cover and say he thought it was a stroke because it sounded like symptoms for one or something but this is Jax he’s a pathological liar. They said all this on their lame ass podcast.

Brittany doesn’t know what it was apparently but obviously I hope her health gets better and she has a healthy future. She’s annoying as hell but I would never wish ill will on anyone.

Jax continues to be a total loser who will do or say anything to get attention. I think everyone forgot how shitty he was for a bit there because of garbage Sandoval.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Marley said:

According to Brittany she did not have a stroke. Jax was lying as usual. He’s trying to cover and say he thought it was a stroke because it sounded like symptoms for one or something but this Jax he’s a pathological liar. They said all this on their lame ass podcast.

Brittany doesn’t know what it was apparently but obviously I hope her health gets better and she has a healthy future. She’s annoying as hell but I would never wish ill will on anyone.

Jax continues to be a total loser who will do or say anything to get attention. I think everyone forgot how shitty he was for a bit there because of garbage Sandoval.

Brittany and Jax are obviously made for each other. I know I wouldn’t be happy if my hubby started a rumor lie like that, which he knew would go viral among VR fans. 

I hope she’s OK as well, and I hope she’s taking better care of herself now than when she was on that trip to Mexico where she drank hard liquor after her gastroenterologist told her to avoid alcohol.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Marley said:

According to Brittany she did not have a stroke. Jax was lying as usual. He’s trying to cover and say he thought it was a stroke because it sounded like symptoms for one or something but this is Jax he’s a pathological liar. They said all this on their lame ass podcast.

What a surprise Jax lied (not). I agree he is a pathological liar. Brittany had to correct him like a child after he mentioned it on that show. 

20 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I thought about watching HOV just for Jax and his bloated ego. A really good show for him would be The Traitors. (If you haven’t seen it, it’s addicting as hell to watch. Bravo’s had it on very rarely; it’s a Peacock series.) Is he making an appearance on VR again? It looks like he’s arguing with Lisa in the preview. 

Sorry to hear about Brittany. I wonder if this is like what Derek Hough’s wife had (some kind of cerebral accident).

Jax will make an appearance to attack Sandoval.

• Like 3
On 12/31/2023 at 4:29 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I thought about watching HOV just for Jax and his bloated ego. A really good show for him would be The Traitors. (If you haven’t seen it, it’s addicting as hell to watch. Bravo’s had it on very rarely; it’s a Peacock series.)

I don't know what that show is, but on HOV Jax had no game at all - he thought it was just about winning competitions and threatening to kick some dude's ass.  While the rest of them were making alliances, etc. 😄

• Like 3
On 1/1/2024 at 1:08 PM, ZettaK said:

What a surprise Jax lied (not). I agree he is a pathological liar. Brittany had to correct him like a child after he mentioned it on that show. 

Jax will make an appearance to attack Sandoval.

Not out of outrage over Ariana/Rachel, but out of pure jealousy and spite?

25 minutes ago, princelina said:

I don't know what that show is, but on HOV Jax had no game at all - he thought it was just about winning competitions and threatening to kick some dude's ass.  While the rest of them were making alliances, etc. 😄

I’d never heard of it before, only saw the commercials.

Violence is always under the surface with that man. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Yes - he's been pissed and Sandy since he slept with Kristen and refused to apologize for it 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, princelina said:

Yes - he's been pissed and Sandy since he slept with Kristen and refused to apologize for it 🤷‍♀️

I always thought it was funny how he was always watching from the sidelines while Lisa clearly favored Schwartz and Sandy. Nobody to blame there but yourself, dude.

• Like 6
(edited)
On 1/2/2024 at 1:35 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I’d never heard of it before, only saw the commercials.

Violence is always under the surface with that man. 

Jax doesn't care about Ariana. It's out of spite because Sandoval was portrayed as the nice one (compared to the other guys) on the show until Scandoval, and he was eventually fired. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 7/21/2023 at 10:32 AM, Jennifersdc said:

Based on my experience 50% of Doodle’s are completely insane (for those on the Board who have one - hopefully it’s the other 50%). They seem to be finally going out of style in DC. Seeing a lot more Golden Retrievers now.

We have a doodle and it's the best dog we've ever had. She has the sweetest disposition, is calm, gentle and very patient with our other two dogs. My yorkipoo will walk on top of the doodle to get to the other side of the couch, and the doodle doesn't even flinch! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

We have a doodle and it's the best dog we've ever had. She has the sweetest disposition, is calm, gentle and very patient with our other two dogs. My yorkipoo will walk on top of the doodle to get to the other side of the couch, and the doodle doesn't even flinch! 

A friend adopted a Doodle about a month ago, or so. He is an older pyppy, supposedly around 5 months old, but I thought he was slightly older. We met him once at a Christmas Eve party, and he was beautiful, soft like a cat (he has hair, not fur), and he had the best personality.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 1/2/2024 at 12:10 PM, princelina said:

Jax has always been the dullest knife in the drawer.  He’s lacking in common sense, intelligence and integrity.  The fact that she would marry and have kids with him, speaks volumes about her.  She’s not the brightest bulb in the box either.  

18 hours ago, ZettaK said:

A friend adopted a Doodle about a month ago, or so. He is an older pyppy, supposedly around 5 months old, but I thought he was slightly older. We met him once at a Christmas Eve party, and he was beautiful, soft like a cat (he has hair, not fur), and he had the best personality.

My sister has a giant Doddle, and he’s like a bull in a china shop.  He can completely destroy a room in 8.8 seconds, because he’s so big and boisterous.

• Like 3
On 1/7/2024 at 1:04 AM, ZettaK said:

I just arrived to post that news. Good for her! Ariana can combine whatever she gets out of that house with her big scandoval bucks and buy a nice place for herself. Tom, on the other hand, will likely have to buy a condo or rent.

I do understand his not wanting to leave because they decorated it so nicely, but he does not deserve to keep it unless he can buy her out which I very much doubt.

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, politichick said:

I just arrived to post that news. Good for her! Ariana can combine whatever she gets out of that house with her big scandoval bucks and buy a nice place for herself. Tom, on the other hand, will likely have to buy a condo or rent.

I do understand his not wanting to leave because they decorated it so nicely, but he does not deserve to keep it unless he can buy her out which I very much doubt.

I don’t like this.  To force someone into a bad financial situation because they cheated, I don’t know.  She went into buying the house knowing all the risks.  

• Like 2
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I don’t like this.  To force someone into a bad financial situation because they cheated, I don’t know.  She went into buying the house knowing all the risks.  

He knew all of the risks, too, namely if their relationship ends they sell or someone has to buy the other out. Why on earth should she be forced to remain in a bad emotional/mental health situation? Surely you're not suggesting that she risk her well-being to help preserve Tom's financial stability?!?

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, politichick said:

He knew all of the risks, too, namely if their relationship ends they sell or someone has to buy the other out. Why on earth should she be forced to remain in a bad emotional/mental health situation? Surely you're not suggesting that she risk her well-being to help preserve Tom's financial stability?!?

I remember even on the show -people warning her that she would not be able to extricate herself from the house if Tom defaulted, or whatever may be… she rolled her eyes at them, acted like she was so much smarter.  Bottom line, she went into buying a house with a non-relative with her eyes open.  

He sucks - but her emotional well-being doesn’t trump his financial well-being.  

Any lawyers here know of you can force someone to sell property they don’t want to sell?  I’m curious if she has a case.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
39 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I remember even on the show -people warning her that she would not be able to extricate herself from the house if Tom defaulted, or whatever may be… she rolled her eyes at them, acted like she was so much smarter.  Bottom line, she went into buying a house with a non-relative with her eyes open.  

Any lawyers here know of you can force someone to sell property they don’t want to sell?  I’m curious if she has a case.

Not a lawyer, but all I can say is, I’m damn glad there are no kids involved. I did a quick search, though, and it sounds like Ariana would have to buy out Tom, which means he could name his price. How far could he push this with her? How much is it worth to her? Otherwise, if I understood correctly, you can’t force someone to sell.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
On 1/7/2024 at 12:23 AM, ZettaK said:

Aren’t they hypoallergenic, good news for people with dog allergies? I love Doodles. They look so adorably goofy.

• Like 2

Why would this situation be any different than a divorce? Divorce courts routinely force the sale of a jointly owned property and then designate how the proceeds should be split when one spouse can’t afford to buy out the other. I don’t think Ariana should be forced to pay for a property if she’s willing to sell just because her ex wants to stay there despite being unable to afford it. He isn’t entitled to a mansion (by California standards) in L.A.. They’ll make a nice profit off the property if they sell and then he can go buy a place he can afford with just his salary if he wants. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, glowbug said:

Why would this situation be any different than a divorce? Divorce courts routinely force the sale of a jointly owned property and then designate how the proceeds should be split when one spouse can’t afford to buy out the other. I don’t think Ariana should be forced to pay for a property if she’s willing to sell just because her ex wants to stay there despite being unable to afford it. He isn’t entitled to a mansion (by California standards) in L.A.. They’ll make a nice profit off the property if they sell and then he can go buy a place he can afford with just his salary if he wants. 

This. The market is up. Sell, split the profit and move on. He's being a dick by refusing. He apparently wants to stay in the house but lacks the money to buy her out.  That's a TOM problem that shouldn't be foisted on Ariana. Good on her for getting sound legal advice and suing him to force the sale. 

Sounds like plan b (if the judge disagrees with her request for a partition by sale, they'll be forced in division in kind, where either could sell their "half" to a stranger. 

Reason #92 not to buy joint real estate (don't even get me started on filing joint tax returns)

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Aren’t they hypoallergenic, good news for people with dog allergies? I love Doodles. They look so adorably goofy.

Yes, that's what our friends told us. They are hypoallergenic. And he was adorably goofy. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

He’s a big boy, made decisions, and has to live with the consequences of his decisions, like everyone else in the world. He’ll be fine.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, snarts said:

This. The market is up. Sell, split the profit and move on. He's being a dick by refusing. He apparently wants to stay in the house but lacks the money to buy her out.  That's a TOM problem that shouldn't be foisted on Ariana. Good on her for getting sound legal advice and suing him to force the sale. 

Sounds like plan b (if the judge disagrees with her request for a partition by sale, they'll be forced in division in kind, where either could sell their "half" to a stranger. 

Reason #92 not to buy joint real estate (don't even get me started on filing joint tax returns)

Them not being married complicates things. I would never enter into any kind of contract, like real estate, without having something like a prenup in hand spelling out exactly what would happen if there’s a split. And I would never have anything like finances (or real estate) jointly held, especially in a cohabitating situation. CYA.

That said, Tom is being an absolute assclown by not selling the house and taking his share of the proceeds. 

• Like 5
(edited)
On 1/9/2024 at 7:04 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Them not being married complicates things. I would never enter into any kind of contract, like real estate, without having something like a prenup in hand spelling out exactly what would happen if there’s a split. And I would never have anything like finances (or real estate) jointly held, especially in a cohabitating situation. CYA.

That said, Tom is being an absolute assclown by not selling the house and taking his share of the proceeds. 

I agree about not co-owing property if the relationship is not solid. I'm not sure if their relationship was, even in 2019 when they bought the house. I assume it was, but we know Ariana refused to listen to warnings. 

I'm sure Sandoval doesn't want to sell the house because he loves it, but he has to realize it's this, or buying her share (and I don't think he can afford this). They are in limbo as it is right now. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, princelina said:

Scheana, Katie and James were in a funny commercial for "Mean Girls" that aired during the RHoSalt Lake City reunion tonight 😄

I’m happy the other cast members are now bringing home the coins (is that the correct usage? I’m trying to seem “hip”). 

Casting Ariana in a Broadway show is either bringing out my ugly, envious side, or I am just kind of tired of so, so many companies wanting to cash in on her scandal. Sorry!

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I agree about not co-owing property if the relationship is not solid. I'm not sure if their relationship was, even in 2019 when they bought the house. I assume it was, and we know Ariana refused to listen to warnings. 

I'm sure Sandoval doesn't want to sell the house because he loves it, but he has to realize it's this, or buying her share (and I don't think he can afford this). They are in limbo as it is right now. 

For some reason I keep remembering the scene in the virtual reunion when Lala mocked Tom and Ariana —  I think over the frozen eggs — about going before a judge and saying, “But we feeeeel married!” That may have been prophetic, depending on how this turns out. 

It’s probably irrelevant, but it’s what I’ve been flashing on.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

For some reason I keep remembering the scene in the virtual reunion when Lala mocked Tom and Ariana —  I think over the frozen eggs — about going before a judge and saying, “But we feeeeel married!” That may have been prophetic, depending on how this turns out. 

It’s probably irrelevant, but it’s what I’ve been flashing on.

I know Ariana was warned about the financial side, but Tom was also warned about setting up for life with someone who didn't want kids/marriage when that's what he said he wanted.  I do not think either of them acted wisely, but this is how they learn!

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
20 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m happy the other cast members are now bringing home the coins (is that the correct usage? I’m trying to seem “hip”). 

Casting Ariana in a Broadway show is either bringing out my ugly, envious side, or I am just kind of tired of so, so many companies wanting to cash in on her scandal. Sorry!

You just reminded me of something that keeps popping into my head and I laugh every time I think of it - when Ariana and Kristen argued on the beach about how Ariana takes comedy VERY SERIOUSLY.  

I have tons of empathy for Ariana, considering what she’s been through, it’s awful and I woudn’t wish it on my worst enemy - hell, I went through something eerily similar, except kids WERE involved - but I’m tired of her and the whole story.  I hope all of them will be better people, going forward and will eventually learn to forgive for the sake of their own peace and long term happiness. 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
On 1/10/2024 at 11:42 PM, princelina said:

I know Ariana was warned about the financial side, but Tom was also warned about setting up for life with someone who didn't want kids/marriage when that's what he said he wanted.  I do not think either of them acted wisely, but this is how they learn!

Exactly. So glad kids were not involved.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 1/10/2024 at 11:42 PM, princelina said:

Not wanting kids is a main reason for a relationship to disintegrate. Tom thought he would convince her to have children, but she didn't seem too eager to me.

• Like 2