Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

On 8/2/2023 at 4:59 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Here's the scoop on the cast of the Vanderpump Spinoff

image.thumb.png.363d749c1fc92c641b87c6d0cabec9bc.png

Jax & Brittany

Kristen with her boyfriend Luke (I've never seen him but Kiki777 and I hear him on Kristen's podcast)

Janet and her husband James. Janet is the one who was on season 10 when they had Something About Her Scenes. She also helped Katie and Ariana with the "fuck me in this T Shirt" merch. A while back for Ariana, Danielle cooked a meal for her and her friends. There was a picture of them kissing in a kitchen. A rumor started that Ariana was pregnant because of a sonogram photo on the fridge behind them. Danielle cooked in Janet's kitchen, and she is the one that is pregnant. Janet used to work for Cameron Diaz's company Avaline.

Nia Sanchez was Miss USA - now we have an ACTUAL beauty queen. I don't know her husband

Jesse and Michelle are not familiar - they are real estate agents

Jasmine was on the bachelor as a contestant the season Nick Viall was the bachelor.

I think Zach was on VPR on season 6. When Jax broke up with her the 2nd time, she left their apartment and stayed with Zach. He's her BFF from Kentucky who moved to LA years ago.

I'm sure there will be filming crossovers between the spinoff and VPR. I think VPR will last as long as LVP can make it happen. She needs the show to promote her restaurants. The only way VPR California goes away is if LVP sells TomToms and SUR and moves to Vegas. Either way don’t be surprised if there is a Las Vegas spinoff. Bravo/NBC is going to try to develop and air as many reality shows as possible with the strikes.

FYI, Jasmine is a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader so if you watched Making the Team she was on that seasons 7-9, I think (she got cut).  And then she went on The Bachelor.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I know I posted that an article was dropping before Bravocon so before November 12th.

It is supposed to be about a Network (I think Bravo) and something negative. I also think it is Vanity Fair or Variety magazine.

The latest info is that Bethenny's reality reckoning schpiel is B doing her usual thing. The article that is dropping was worked on a long time ago - Bethenny heard about it. She had her people call the publication to ask to be involved. She is creating the illusion that she started this, she's at the forefront, she's the ringleader, and she's the hero. She just pestered her way to be involved.

I hope they bury her SkinnyGirl ass under the peacock logo

It’s just ridiculous cause nobody profited more off Bravo and “reality” TV then Bethenny. Without her being able to promote Skinny Girl on RH where the fuck does she think she’d be now? She was in her late 30’s living in a studio apartment in NYC. She really should STFU.

ETA - I fully admit to using a lot of Skinny Girl Poppyseed dressing (the other flavors are not tasty). 10 calories a serving. Woohoo!

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
On 8/18/2023 at 2:30 PM, itsadryheat said:

Rachel: Yeah. And I feel like this is an area that’s untapped because nobody really wants to talk about being the other woman. And for as many people that are hurt by this affair, there’s equally as many people that have been that…

LaLa seemed to like talking about it...

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Bethenny is such a fool to me. On ig anyone who disagrees with her about the VPR Raquel stuff she just comments re watch the reunion. Like watch the show you dumb bitch. She’s so fake with all this union stuff she’s spewing. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 8/20/2023 at 11:17 PM, goofygirl said:

Damn!  I knew it would be hard to hang around Bethenny and be her intern, but shit; she pays them over 350K???

And the whole Bravo legal bullshit is just that.  Big old sack of crap.  Typical Bethenny.  Her SkinnyGirl $$$ must be running low.  It's all those apartments she buys!  Wait a minute....  MAYBE Rachel/Raquel could go to work for BETHENNY!!! That's the ticket!!

I doubt Bethenny pays interns over $350,000, or anything remotely near it.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

This season's filming is over. It lasted for about two months, and started a little earlier than last year, and ended earlier, as well, of course- in the beginning instead of middle of September. There was a finale party in San Francisco with Billie Lee being "stalked" by a stranger. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I don't mind Stassi.  I follow her on Instagram.  Hartford is an odd name but after awhile you don't really notice it and it just becomes.....a name.  Messer is derived from a word with a negative and gross connotation:  Mess.  Messer made a mess in his diaper.  Messer is messy.  Stassi said it's an old renaissance greeting like "sir" or "signor".  Whatever.  Name him that then.  Stupid, stupid thing to do to a child.  

Beau is always cheesing it up in the background, looking all unwashed and unkempt and I think to myself, really Stassi?  This is your dream man?  You're sticking to him for life?  Interesting to see how that relationship will play out.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

It’s an odd choice Messer but I’ve heard worse. I don’t mind it lol. She was saying somewhere else her other name choices for a boy and Messer seems to be the best one.

I know a lot of ppl who don’t really like Beau but I don’t mind him. Yea he is cheesy but there’s worse things to be lol. He seems to be a good dad too. This is of course my opinion from only the igs I see so who really knows.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Hartford will be 3 in January and is still wearing diapers and sucking a pacifier.  Add to that a newborn, and Stassi and Beau have got their work cut out for them!

Add in the hurricane that hit the west coast - the water was pouring in through their light fixture in the ceiling of the nursery. They had tp move everything out of there - I guess baby is in their room for now

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

Just saw on the Dancing With The Stars forum that Ariana is a contestant this season…while Sandoval does what? Insults Rachel, cleans the grease off his grill at Schwartz and Sandy’s, and sings covers of 1980s hits?

Is there a bigger loser than Tom Sandoval? Also asking for a friend.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • LOL 4
On 9/14/2023 at 10:03 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Just saw on the Dancing With The Stars forum that Ariana is a contestant this season…while Sandoval does what? Insults Rachel, cleans the grease off his grill at Schwartz and Sandy’s, and sings covers of 1980s hits?

I think I saw him in a commercial for a competitive reality show on FOX involving Navy Seal training with him saying something about wanting to be punished. I was not sure what to make of that. 🤷‍♂️

• LOL 1
8 hours ago, Wicked said:

Stassi did Kristen Cavallari's podcast, I think she was her first guest. Wish they had talked about the reason Stassi was fired

Why though? It’s been talked about a million times. There was apologies made. It’a done and over. Time to move on.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I agree, I don't think Stassi needs to be dragged through the coals, but the podcast is called "Let's be Honest" and they do talk about her leaving the show and moving on it just seems like a glaring omission. I know Stassi wrote a book where she discusses the whole situation, but I haven't read the book so I haven't heard her talk about it, or what she has learned from it, how it changed her etc... in her own words.  If she wants to do a podcast revisiting her time on reality tv, this was part of her time on reality tv, it should have been touched upon, imo

• Like 6
On 9/12/2023 at 12:44 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Messer is not a good name. It’s very bad. I hope they start referring to him as Rhys, which is an excellent name.

Agree. And the kids will have a field day teasing him with such a stupid name.

On 9/13/2023 at 10:50 PM, FancyRhubarb said:

Is there anyone worse than Tom Sandoval? Asking for a friend.

Fuck no. I cannot believe his bullshit. Take accountability? The silly cow would never have done that stupid shit if he hadn't seduced her, likely following some good drugs or shots. What a dick.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
On 9/14/2023 at 10:03 AM, RoseAllDay said:

He is in three reality shows (not including VR) after the scandal. He is capitalizing on it.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 1
On 9/27/2023 at 11:50 AM, RoseAllDay said:

She did! So gorgeous. What was her score?

IMG_0052.jpeg

Everybody Loves Tom? He knows it's not true. It's another way to promote himself by being provocative. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I was expecting Ariana to do well on DwTS but not as well as she actually did. And I enjoyed the fact that she danced to a song about masturbation lol

I think Tom’s podcast will do about as well as Raquel’s, considering the lack of follow-through they both have.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 9/14/2023 at 9:03 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Nope. He's the 2023 WINNER!

• Like 1
On 10/20/2023 at 8:59 AM, Lassus said:

I love Ariana, but she did not need the plastic surgery that has made her face look like this.  Boo.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/reality-star-ariana-madix-really-161922768.html

6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I agree. Fillers, and cheek fillers that make her eyes disappear. She was always attractive, so she didn't need it. 

Oh, dang.

How exquisite did she look with no makeup, sleep-deprived, tearing Sandoval a new one on their couch, screaming, “BULLSH- -!”

Where does the pressure to undergo these procedures originate?!?

On another note, Ariana, Scheana, Alli and Rachel’s nasally vocal fry make me want to impale myself. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just an FYI they are filming the intro segment to the new season and Katie and Ariana will be featured in Something About Her.  From what I've seen on Tiktok the restaurant was set up to look like it was open with customers and everything.

James, Lala, and Schenna are going to be together in the intro in SUR, I guess

And I would assume the Toms will be in Schwartz and Sandy's

And Lisa by herself in SUR as well I guess.

Even though Something About Her is staged for opening I do hope they get the first scene and not the Toms 🤞

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Just an FYI they are filming the intro segment to the new season and Katie and Ariana will be featured in Something About Her.  From what I've seen on Tiktok the restaurant was set up to look like it was open with customers and everything.

Even though Something About Her is staged for opening I do hope they get the first scene and not the Toms 🤞

Does this mean it's not open yet?  If this is a real business, what have they been doing since they filmed their "preview party" last season?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, princelina said:

Does this mean it's not open yet?  If this is a real business, what have they been doing since they filmed their "preview party" last season?

No not open yet.  I heard thru the grapevine that we'll see some food tasting and maybe a soft open at Something About Her this season and that the season finale was supposed to be the grand opening of the store but fans who live in LA have gone by there and posted pics and shown it's not open.  I've heard there were problems with zoning issues and that yellow and white awning that's at the front door had to be taken down, etc.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

No not open yet.  I heard thru the grapevine that we'll see some food tasting and maybe a soft open at Something About Her this season and that the season finale was supposed to be the grand opening of the store but fans who live in LA have gone by there and posted pics and shown it's not open.  I've heard there were problems with zoning issues and that yellow and white awning that's at the front door had to be taken down, etc.

So the grand opening will be next season?  Everyone makes fun of the Toms business sense, and it's not undeserved, but these gals seem no better.  In fact this whole sandwich shop has seemed like nothing but "storyline" to me for going on 3 seasons now, and apparently it's not going to get any better.  Are the people they supposedly "hired" just sitting around waiting for years for them to open?

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, princelina said:

So the grand opening will be next season?  Everyone makes fun of the Toms business sense, and it's not undeserved, but these gals seem no better.  In fact this whole sandwich shop has seemed like nothing but "storyline" to me for going on 3 seasons now, and apparently it's not going to get any better.  Are the people they supposedly "hired" just sitting around waiting for years for them to open?

I'm sure they didn't hire anybody yet. Nobody is stupid to pay people for years before the shop is open. The grand finale for this season was filmed in Las Vegas in the beginning of September.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
On 10/24/2023 at 11:10 PM, princelina said:

I've called it a fake business since the beginning.😀

1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

I'm sure they didn't hire anybody yet. Nobody is stupid to pay people for years before the shop is open.

Nobody but the Toms, anyway. 😏

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
19 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I've called it a fake business since the beginning.😀

Nobody but the Toms, anyway. 😏

I doubt the Toms did it. Greg, their partner wouldn't allow it. It was most probably a story line for the show, although they could have hired some personnel before the opening. I think the main issue was delays because of not being able to make decisions regarding decorations, menus, etc. Also, even post Covid, it is very difficult to find construction crews, and restaurant personnel.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I doubt the Toms did it. Greg, their partner wouldn't allow it. It was most probably a story line for the show, although they could have hired some personnel before the opening. I think the main issue was delays because of not being able to make decisions regarding decorations, menus, etc. Also, even post Covid, it is very difficult to find construction crews, and restaurant personnel.

If memory serves,  they hired and fired staff who worked at their multiple parties, err, "soft openings". 🤔

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 10/26/2023 at 5:57 AM, ZettaK said:

I'm sure they didn't hire anybody yet. Nobody is stupid to pay people for years before the shop is open. The grand finale for this season was filmed in Las Vegas in the beginning of September.

But they had women there working for their "tasting party" last season.  As if they were a real business that was soon to open.  But this is now going on season 3 and they seem to do literally nothing with it when they're not filming.  Whereas Schwartz and Sandy's is open and serving customers - it has never seemed to just sit there like a stage set between seasons.

• Like 4

To be fair, when we saw the shop at the end of last season, there was still a hell of a lot to do. They had to work with designers on interior, there were probably other issues to deal with in terms of permits, etc.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/why-ariana-madix-katie-maloney-130000876.html

And Ariana has been very, very, very busy since then.

Anyway, it looks really cool inside. If I get to take a business trip to LA, I will visit the shop, which is something I would normally never, ever do, but I love the decor and the sandwiches look so yummy! I don't care about seeing Ariana or Katie.

• Like 2
On 10/24/2023 at 1:52 PM, Dirtybubble said:

I thought SUR closed soon after the finally of last season.

Someone tells me that Pump is closed too, but I think I heard about that here at some point...

• Like 2