Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

So ET is reporting that Tom is refusing to film anymore after filming with Rachel over the weekend and he thought it showed him "in a bad light." I realize he is an idiot, but does he actually think he can film something that puts him in a good light? Or a not terrible light? What he did is bad enough, but his behavior since it all came out just keeps getting worse. Of course he has always been a total Narcissist, but really, is anyone advising him? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
23 minutes ago, chlban said:

So ET is reporting that Tom is refusing to film anymore after filming with Rachel over the weekend and he thought it showed him "in a bad light." I realize he is an idiot, but does he actually think he can film something that puts him in a good light? Or a not terrible light? What he did is bad enough, but his behavior since it all came out just keeps getting worse. Of course he has always been a total Narcissist, but really, is anyone advising him? 

Is Jax his advisor ?

• LOL 17
59 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah this affair isn’t even close to an affair with a married man with kids.  And so what she was friends with Ariana for 7 months, that’s not really a long term friendship.  She is getting more scorn than anyone else and they have ALL cheated at some point or another.

But I’m actually not even mad at Sandy.  I’m not mad at anyone, no one hurt me!

People grow apart. People “cheat”. It happens everywhere all the time. I can’t believe this story has become such a big deal. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
On 3/8/2023 at 1:47 PM, ksutton625 said:

Just read that the Tom's will no longer be on Winter House. Sandoval is really hurting Schwartz's wallet. 

He who giveth, taketh away. 

Didn’t he and Ariana say at one point it was Sandoval who was putting food on the Schwartz table basically? 

3 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

People grow apart. People “cheat”. It happens everywhere all the time. I can’t believe this story has become such a big deal. 

I cannot understand it either. Who the hell cares. Ariana was far from the VPR golden child. 

Now if Ken steps out on Lisa, I’m here for it all! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
On 3/8/2023 at 7:32 PM, sandwoman said:

Ariana and Katie are selling merch: 

https://pagesix.com/2023/03/08/katie-maloney-ariana-madix-overwhelmed-by-tom-sandoval-scandal-support/

Here's the website:

https://shopsomethingabouther.myshopify.com/

As with every Bravo-lebrity business, I am SO skeptical that anyone will ever even get these clothes.  The whole thing is so funny and crass and a good reminder that everyone and anyone connected with this show is going to try to monetize monetize.

also I wonder if Kristen's deisnged the t-shirts haha

Katie’s all smiles. She’s riding this one to the bank. She is as awful as everyone else on this show. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, chlban said:

Uh.. No. Nobody has anyone with a lick of sense representing them.  It's kinda like... swim with the fishes assholes!!

That whole crap of the selling of t-shirts that Katie's trying to horn in on is just bananas.

That Scheana & her majesty, Lala are all a twitter is also sooo ridiculous.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  VPR is a shitshow.  Time to stick a fork in it.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Tom is the one who was in this long term relationship. Not Raquel. I understand ( kind of) being angry with her about the situation bc girl code and all that but I don’t understand why there’s so much more animosity toward her than him. Somehow it seems the “other woman” always takes the brunt of these things.

And btw wasn’t Scheana the one who was having an affair with Brandy’s husband while they were still married?  

The obvious difference is: Raquel was posing as a sweet and innocent close friend of Adriana’s. None of the others were posing as such. This makes Rachel a big snake.

Adriana had offered R friendship, helping her through a rough time post James.

Consider if you would shag one of your friends live-in lovers of nearly ten years in THEIR home, which they bought together?

Would you condone hooking up with your friend’s man, while your friend was sleeping???

All while flirting, kissing many men in the same circle: Garcelle’s son, Schwartz, & Sandoval??? And also being very judgmental re James, Rachel is both phony and a snake…She admitted that James paid everything for her, too. 
People are judging her lack of trustworthiness and lack of integrity. A friend to no one. It’s just that no one expected Rachel to be this back-stabber of 7 months…

Edited by lili45
Grammer
  • Like 9
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I put the blame on Sandy ( haha) for this mess. I’ll take the unpopular stance here that Raquel was freshly out of a years long abusive relationship with that idiot dj, and no doubt vulnerable.  I see the possibility of Sandavol  taking advantage of that   situation. Not saying she did the right thing but imo he’s a narcissistic asshole and more to blame. 

I don't think it's an unpopular opinion at all!  It's just that we've always known Sandy was a narcissistic asshole, but Raquel has seemed sweet and well-meaning, if not the sharpest tool in the shed.  It turns out she's not nice and pretty calculating.  So IMO everyone's reacting more to the shock she has given than to Tom doing what we all suspected all along 😃

1 hour ago, oakville said:

Is Jax his advisor ?

Haha from what I understand Jax is just gloating around social media going, "I told you so! I told you so!" 😄

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

They are all snakes!  Every last one.  Vanderpump snakes.

Well, Rachel gets the crown. As Lisa Vanderpump describes her: a wolf in sheep’s clothing!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, princelina said:

I don't think it's an unpopular opinion at all!  It's just that we've always known Sandy was a narcissistic asshole, but Raquel has seemed sweet and well-meaning, if not the sharpest tool in the shed.  It turns out she's not nice and pretty calculating.  So IMO everyone's reacting more to the shock she has given than to Tom doing what we all suspected all along 😃

This. I don't think Tom is getting a pass, it's just not even a little bit of a surprise. Narcissist Asshole. A few decades ago, I turned down a date with my good friends first love. They had already broken up and she was dating another guy. But, girl code. I had never heard of it, but I knew she would be hurt and upset. Had she only casually dated the guy, I would have gone, but not such a significant love of her life. I have never cared for Arianna much, and often wondered why someone that seems smart, at least in comparison to the rest of the Chuckleheads-granted a very low bar-is even with Tom and to agree to refinance the house knowing what a loser he is...let's just say I will never understand some women. What Tom and Rachel did is despicable, but I am not even surprised with Tom. His lack of respect for a person he spent almost a decade with should be surprising, but it isn't. That  clueless little "Victim" Rachel went along with it, was. I think that's more what people are reacting to. Also VR hasn't really had a good storyline since Kristen was stalking Tom and Ariana. Personally, I hope they bring her back at least as a guest. Let her have her moment of Vindication. She always said he was a cheater.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 12
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

She also confirmed what we already knew. Sandoval is 41/42, not 39. So he’s been basically lying about his age since at least 30.

Totally buying this - I'm just surprised he didn't shave off more years.  I bet all the guys lie.  So I think we can safely assume Jax is 50+???  😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
4 minutes ago, Jel said:

Literally no one has posted that it was "all Raquel's fault". Literally no one. Obviously Tom is at fault.  We know he was the one with the commitment to Ariana. This is a straw man argument.  

Ariana sees this sort of outsider young woman, Raquel, struggling with a break up. She could have offered up the usual "Oh, I am sorry - lemme know if there's anything I can do!" that the rest of them gave, but no, Ariana steps it up. Instead of merely "feeling bad" for Raquel,  she actually shows her love and kindness. She befriends her, includes her, encourages her, builds her up, invites her places, champions her, even welcomes her into her home, and Raquel repays this kindness by carrying on a seven month affair with her common law spouse, up to and including sleeping with him in her guest room. It's beyond. 

Does anyone sincerely have a problem seeing why that is different and more hurtful than Tom sleeping with some rando stranger? In the random stranger scenario, the fault lies, in my mind anyway, almost exclusively with the cheating partner. Afterall, the rando might not even know the cheater is in a relationship. But Raquel is no random stranger. She took Ariana's friendship as long as it suited her. She's also 28, not 21 -- she's a full grown woman, with a fully mature brain.

I think fans are reacting to the double betrayal aspect and the shock and surprise. Is anyone really surprised Tom would cheat? Are we shocked?  Are we let down by this because we thought he was such a great guy? Anyone? On the contrary, I think many people have thought he was a narcissistic man child for a long time. This, from Tom, is not at all shocking, sad to say. How about Raquel tho? I'm shocked that she would do this because I thought more of her. 

Very well said! I think this is also fascinating because we’re seeing Raquel spiraling in real time. I just rewatched all of this season’s episodes, and there are a lot of “clues” leading to a break-up with both Tom and Ariana saying they’ve spent no time together for the year and a half (now 2 years in actual time) that Tom has been focusing on the restaurant…and apparently a band…and somehow had time for an affair… Though Tom is saying he basically knows he’s neglected Ariana but his biggest fear is ending up like Schwartz and Katie. The writing was on the wall, but he is just the basic cheating scoundrel having a midlife crisis and going for the young mistress. It’s terrible—yet also typical. But Raquel, man, she is a mess crying in every episode and saying she doesn’t know what’s going on but she doesn’t seem like herself since James dumped her. And she’s just desperate for male attention—clueless to how it impacts her friends! We’re seeing a complete disregard for Katie and her marriage to Schwartz, and now we know she was secretly doing the same to Ariana. Her behavior is coming off as diabolical—but also pathological. What is wrong with her?? Everyone on the show has written her off as sweet but very dim and naive. It’s wild that they’re still blaming Scheana over the making out with Schwartz thing because Raquel could never come up with something like this on her own! And apparently several months later she still had everyone snowed. She’s hanging out with Ariana constantly just so she can be with her man?! Yeah, Sandoval is to blame because he’s the one who had a commitment to Ariana, so he’s not off the hook. It’s just that we seem to have also hooked some fascinating new species of fish over here, the likes of which I have never seen. The crying, the facial expressions, the words and actions of taking any man from any friend as long as someone is willing to kiss her right then and there is just astounding. I can’t take my eyes away from the wreck.

• Like 15
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

So true, JenE4. Raquel is like a completely different person this season. On WWHL Andy mentioned that someone had said it's like All About Eve. I thought yeah, kind of is.

I'm sort of side eyeing her apologies too. I have no doubt she has metal health problems, and for that I feel sympathy, but she also seems to have a character problem, and I don't feel sympathy for that.  That's just an OMG be a better person kind of thing. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

I agree.  It's not that I blame Raquel more, I don't, this is on Sandy.

However, he's just your average run-of-the-mill Peter Pan douchebag.  Raquel, on the other hand, is fascinating for me.  She is acting like a full blown Disney villain and I can't look away.

He's just a putz.

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, Jel said:

On WWHL Andy mentioned that someone had said it's like All About Eve. I thought yeah, kind of is.

BINGO! That, in a nutshell, is why there has been so much reaction from viewers. Ain't nobody letting Flat-iron off the hook, is just that no one is surprised by his behavior. Ra(q)chel, on the other hand really put on a good show - I admit being completely fooled by her. I honestly believed she was a sweet harmless dim-bulb, and had no idea she was that calculating and devious. 

I'm still questioning whether this whole plot twist is manufactured, as the show was kind of in the toilet and people weren't really paying much attention anymore. Suddenly it's all over the media. However, I can't imagine anyone deliberately taking that kind of hit to their image, so I dunno.

• Like 13
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

I don't follow much social media (and certainly wouldn't have any interest in what these people are doing or saying) - I've only read up on things on the gossip sites and here.

Does anyone know if Tom Schwartz has weighed in at all regarding all of this?  We've seen posts and comments from most of the cast, but I wonder what Tom Schwartz is thinking about all of this.

• Like 8
On 3/8/2023 at 5:08 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Color me surprised. 

Raquel/Rachel/Raskolnikov is more physically attractive now (comparing the high school photo).

Is there a Raquel thread? I couldn’t locate one, skimming over the forum titles.

I so have to disagree. I thought before her surgeries and fillers, that she was very interesting looking and very attractive. More recently I thought she looked off. Comparing her high school photo, I think she was really a super cute sweet looking girl. Now she just looks off. Also, her hair and fashion this season has been most unflattering. In my opinion.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I don't follow much social media (and certainly wouldn't have any interest in what these people are doing or saying) - I've only read up on things on the gossip sites and here.

Does anyone know if Tom Schwartz has weighed in at all regarding all of this?  We've seen posts and comments from most of the cast, but I wonder what Tom Schwartz is thinking about all of this.

Not a word.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
On 3/3/2023 at 5:32 PM, bosawks said:

My vote is for Ken.

I happened to watch WWHL on Wednesday night when Lisa and Ken were on.  Ken actually said something along the lines of what's wrong with him, given that Raquel has had just about all the guys on VPR...

It was pretty funny. 

On 3/3/2023 at 10:00 PM, Wicked said:

The time to bring Stassi and Kristen back is now

Don't forget Kristen.

Hell, at this point, may's well bring back Jax.

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Also, her hair and fashion this season has been most unflattering. In my opinion.

I hated that Mary Tyler Moore hairstyle she wore to one of the events. She has never dressed well, in my opinion. I think I have liked two or three of her dresses, maximum.

But I thought that she had a doughy face in high school.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Rachel is that girl.

The one who views women as competition. Perhaps this is wrapped up in the whole pageant thing, I do not know. She does NOT view women as friends, and will do anything to serve herself as she insidiously one ups others.

*Pursuing Sandoval from her friend Ariana ( in her home & sending sex videos)

*Pursuing Schwartz though several ladies (Arianna & Katie) expressed discomfort) Palpable disconnect & lack of concern when Katie’s mother provided a clear explanation.

Repeatedly inserting herself in Ally’s business w James, under the guise of  having good intentions. 
 It was good to hear Lisa VP utterly shocked by her.

22 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I hated that Mary Tyler Moore hairstyle she wore to one of the events. 

And she still does!

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I hated that Mary Tyler Moore hairstyle she wore to one of the events. She has never dressed well, in my opinion. I think I have liked two or three of her dresses, maximum.

Her hair stylist should retire. That cut is so unflattering on her. She’s not fat at all but the haircut and those low cut shirts made her look very broad and wide from her head to her boobies. 

Maybe Bravo hired all new stylists for their “stars” because Katie has that same broad wide look going on. And whatever the hell Ariana is doing with her eyeshadow to make her eyes look like they’re pointed upwards. They all look awful this year. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

Her hair stylist should retire. That cut is so unflattering on her. She’s not fat at all but the haircut and those low cut shirts made her look very broad and wide from her head to her boobies. 

Maybe Bravo hired all new stylists for their “stars” because Katie has that same broad wide look going on. And whatever the hell Ariana is doing with her eyeshadow to make her eyes look like they’re pointed upwards. They all look awful this year. 

I wonder, because some think Ariana looks different, if she had a fox eye (cat eye) job which is a trend. On top of some cheek fillers, and maybe a little bit of lip filler.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I so have to disagree. I thought before her surgeries and fillers, that she was very interesting looking and very attractive. More recently I thought she looked off. Comparing her high school photo, I think she was really a super cute sweet looking girl. Now she just looks off. Also, her hair and fashion this season has been most unflattering. In my opinion.

2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

2 hours ago, lili45 said:

And she still does!

I would say she does again!  At the beginning of this season I thought that she looked like she had gained @15 pounds - 10 of it in her face!  And that's how her yearbook looks too.  IMO her peak attractiveness was in the flashback they showed to the season with the Puppy Party!

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

Raquel without makeup two days ago, by her parents' house. The black eye is visible.

Screenshot_20230309_002655_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sandoval allegedly cheated on Ariana and Raquel in Chicago in December.

Screenshot_20230310_233349_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 7
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Schwartz hasn’t said anything publicly. Kristen recently called him out on Scheana’s podcast for talking/texting that he disapproves of/isn’t happy about what Sandoval did and being upset but then doesn’t back his words up with actions. Not a surprise given his past behavior. 

Also, not sure if it’s been reported here but Kristen was spotted filming VPR and she put her podcast out a little late because she had to make edits because of Bravo, something she wouldn’t need to do if she wasn’t under contract. It makes sense to bring her back. She was there the night Ariana found out and appears to be very involved in the fallout. She and Ariana are apparently friends and the three of them (Ariana, Sandoval, and Kristen) have that complicated history. Plus she’s tangentially connected to Raquel because they both dated James. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, glowbug said:

Schwartz hasn’t said anything publicly. Kristen recently called him out on Scheana’s podcast for talking/texting that he disapproves of/isn’t happy about what Sandoval did and being upset but then doesn’t back his words up with actions. Not a surprise given his past behavior. 

Also, not sure if it’s been reported here but Kristen was spotted filming VPR and she put her podcast out a little late because she had to make edits because of Bravo, something she wouldn’t need to do if she wasn’t under contract. It makes sense to bring her back. She was there the night Ariana found out and appears to be very involved in the fallout. She and Ariana are apparently friends and the three of them (Ariana, Sandoval, and Kristen) have that complicated history. Plus she’s tangentially connected to Raquel because they both dated James. 

Yes, she is back, filming. 

She also said that Raquel didn't fit in (the show, their group).

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, she is back, filming. 

She also said that Raquel didn't fit in (the show, their group).

Ick.  That makes me extra glad I can just read about it here.  Good to have options! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 3/10/2023 at 1:19 AM, Lady of nod said:

Tom is the one who was in this long term relationship. Not Raquel. I understand ( kind of) being angry with her about the situation bc girl code and all that but I don’t understand why there’s so much more animosity toward her than him. Somehow it seems the “other woman” always takes the brunt of these things.

And btw wasn’t Scheana the one who was having an affair with Brandy’s husband while they were still married?  With children. If I remember correctly thats how she got the gig on VPR. So she can just sit down and stfu. 
I put the blame on Sandy ( haha) for this mess. I’ll take the unpopular stance here that Raquel was freshly out of a years long abusive relationship with that idiot dj, and no doubt vulnerable.  I see the possibility of Sandavol  taking advantage of that   situation. Not saying she did the right thing but imo he’s a narcissistic asshole and more to blame. 

It´s because we expect it from him. She was a fan favorite because she seemed like such a lovely and sweet person compared to the others. There is being dumb (like we all thought she was) and then there´s being so dumb that you get involved in this revolting affair. Sorry, not buying that dumb & kind act anymore and I don´t give her any benefit of the doubt because of her previous relationship or for being "vulnerable" either. It´s an interesting take on the situation, but I just don´t see that it applies here. 

Edited by halkatla
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

There is no way that Raquel was the first time Tom cheated on Adriana. Being able to conduct an affair in the house is the work of a professional not an amateur. If only he was able to be that successful the less tawdry areas of his life...

• Like 10
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
On 3/7/2023 at 7:04 PM, sandwoman said:

This write-up sums it up well I think:

https://www.vox.com/culture/2023/3/7/23629293/vanderpump-rules-tom-sandoval-cheating-raquel-leviss-scandoval

"Rather, the Scandoval is so scandalous because the two have seemingly managed to keep it secret not just to viewers but also to their castmates, many of whom have trolled and even threatened Leviss and Sandoval on social media, and to some degree, the production itself. That just isn’t supposed to happen under the watchful eyes of Bravo and Lisa Vanderpump, at her Sexy Unique Restaurant"

It isn't? I am pretty sure successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks described SUR as being the place you take your mistress. 🤔

On 3/7/2023 at 7:58 PM, Dirtybubble said:

Screenshot_20230307_195557_Twitter.jpg

Oh really, Flat-Iron Tom? What were you expecting?

On 3/8/2023 at 5:08 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Is there a Raquel thread? I couldn’t locate one, skimming over the forum titles.

I am not aware of one existing.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

It isn't? I am pretty sure successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks described SUR as being the place you take your mistress. *thinking*

Oh really, Flat-Iron Tom? What were you expecting?

I am not aware of one existing.

Is there a way to paint him in a positive light?

They're editors not miracle workers.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 18
32 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Is there a way to paint him in a positive light?

They're editors not miracle workers.

I guess they could edit him completely out or use deepfake technology to replace his head and voice with Jax's. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, b2H said:

I happened to watch WWHL on Wednesday night when Lisa and Ken were on.  Ken actually said something along the lines of what's wrong with him, given that Raquel has had just about all the guys on VPR...

It was pretty funny. 

Don't forget Kristen.

Hell, at this point, may's well bring back Jax.

Nooooo to Jax. Definitely yes to Kristen.

3 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

There is no way that Raquel was the first time Tom cheated on Adriana. Being able to conduct an affair in the house is the work of a professional not an amateur. If only he was able to be that successful the less tawdry areas of his life...

Miami girl comes to mind.

3 hours ago, halkatla said:

It´s because we expect it from him. She was a fan favorite because she seemed like such a lovely and sweet person compared to the others. There is being dumb (like we all thought she was) and then there´s being so dumb that you get involved in this revolting affair. Sorry, not buying that dumb & kind act anymore and I don´t give her any benefit of the doubt because of her previous relationship or for being "vulnerable" either. It´s an interesting take on the situation, but I just don´t see that it applies here. 

Was she really a fan favorite? I hate dumb, weak women. I could never tolerate her or Brittany for that reason  

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

I lost track of where I saw it because I’m reading everything. But there was a TikTok or some video clip that Sandoval posted of him recording the Miss California pageant (which Raquel was crying to Peter over). I’m presuming this can still be found on his social media. Tom was in the front row recording Raquel and cheering for her. Someone next to him said she’s beautiful, and he said, “Thank you” as if he has something to do with it or she’s his possession. So obviously they were already an established item at this time. I googled. This pageant was June 25, 2022, so  rather than 6-7 months, this is more like 9+ months.

ETA: Ariana may have also been there. But he was definitely coming off as the proud partner. It’s shameless that they carried on like this in front of Ariana this whole time! 

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I lost track of where I saw it because I’m reading everything. But there was a TikTok or some video clip that Sandoval posted of him recording the Miss California pageant (which Raquel was crying to Peter over). I’m presuming this can still be found on his social media. Tom was in the front row recording Raquel and cheering for her. Someone next to him said she’s beautiful, and he said, “Thank you” as if he has something to do with it or she’s his possession. So obviously they were already an established item at this time. I googled. This pageant was June 25, 2022, so  rather than 6-7 months, this is more like 9+ months.

Holy guacamole! Thank you for taking the time to piece together the timeline.

So that means Rachel was passionately kissing Schwartz at Scheana’s wedding after she and Sandoval became lovers. 

Do we think the Toms and Rachel agreed that this was the best way to throw everyone else off? 

Rachel is kind of a skank. I try not to sl-t-shame, but this is beyond. I am wondering if someone molested her when she was very young. Or is it simply because her relationship with James traumatized her? 

Apologies to everyone if my words trigger. I have done a lot of internet googling since I learned about a loved one’s PTSD 20 years ago.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Holy guacamole! Thank you for taking the time to piece together the timeline.

So that means Rachel was passionately kissing Schwartz at Scheana’s wedding after she and Sandoval became lovers. 

Do we think the Toms and Rachel agreed that this was the best way to throw everyone else off? 

Rachel is kind of a skank. I try not to sl-t-shame, but this is beyond. I am wondering if someone molested her when she was very young. Or is it simply because her relationship with James traumatized her? 

Apologies to everyone if my words trigger. I have done a lot of internet googling since I learned about a loved one’s PTSD 20 years ago.

Or she's just a Sociopath. Not every Evil person is traumatized. As for James, my first relationship was one where I pretty much lost myself in his world. He wasn't the Dipwad James is, but I tolerated things I would never tolerate now and still can't believe I did then. It never turned me into a thirsty skank pursuing my friends significant others, past or present.

• Like 8
  • Applause 7
5 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

He probably spends too much time in the tawdry areas of his life to be successful in the important ones.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
On 3/9/2023 at 8:44 PM, chlban said:

Would he listen if they were?

Tom wants to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, with no consequences. Life doesn’t work like that. Eventually the bill comes due.

This show can very well go on without him. In fact, I just saw where Kristen is coming back. Bravolebrities are always replacable — but tell that to their egos.

Buh-bye, Tom. Seriously. 👋 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Would he listen if they were?

Tom wants to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, with no consequences. Life doesn’t work like that. Eventually the bill comes due.

This show can very well go on without him. In fact, I just saw where Kristen is coming back. Bravolebrities are always replacable — but tell that to their egos.

Buh-bye, Tom. Seriously. 👋 

I agree with you, but I'm thinking that Raquel will be gone before Tom.  Tom will be on the apology tour next, letting us see into his therapy, declare himself a sex addict or some such nonsense.  As much as I think he needs to go, I'm doubtful that will happen.

He is very intertwined, between TomTom and now, S&S, plus all of his history on the show.  

The snarky side of me would be interested in seeing this, though, because I want to see him shunned.  I want to see him shamed.  I want to see him scorned.  I want to see Ariana go scorched earth on him.  I want to see Sandoval crawl over glass shards to beg for someone's forgiveness, and everyone turn their backs on him.  For too long, Sandoval has been this narcissitic bastard who never admitted wrong-doing or self-accountability for all the shit he's done.  His delusions of grandeur and ego made him think he was soooo much more than he ever was.  He's a horrible human being and deserves to be publicly humiliated over and over and over agin.

I could care less what happens with Raquel - let her be gone and never mentioned again.

• Like 4
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I don’t believe Sandoval will go anywhere. Nor do I think any of this negative publicity is upsetting him. Dude has been trying to be “famous” since the days of Laguna Beach, he’s desperate. We’ve all witnessed his horrible acting skills since then so we know reality tv is the only chance he’s got. He is probably sitting in his apartment, painting his nails, in glee watching his Google alerts blow up his phone. He’s disgusting. I’ve despised him since Day 1 of this show. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1