Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Any chance we will meet Killian and Emma’s child in future episodes? 
HOROWITZ: No.

So I guess we won't be seeing any of those magical Skype calls they talk about in interviews but that haven't been mentioned once on the show. You'd think Henry would be at least slightly curious as to whether he has a younger brother or sister by now. Maybe we won't "meet" the child, but it would be nice if they'd just throw us a mention, something like:

HENRY: Oh, I just talked to Emma and Killian on the magic mirror. They had a daughter. And, get this, they named her Alice.
WHOOK: That was my mother's name. It stands to reason that both versions of me would use it.
REGINA: Well, I guess the kid's lucky she didn't end up as Snow White.

• Love 1

Have we actually already seen the Gaurdian?

Well, that is an interesting question, because   --- like the Dalai Lama  --- once the Gaurdian is done, another one appears.  I guess the answer is yes.

FFS, just reference Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

They were probably thinking about "Lost".   The test for Anastasia to determine if she were The Guardian is similar to the test that Locke got as a child, which was based on the ceremony to find the next Dalai Lama.

What was particularly telling about the hot seat article was the lack of comments. There was just nothing for anyone to get excited about. The few comments there were from people saying at least now they know they don't need to watch because the showrunners shut the door on the things they were interested in. Ouch. These interviews are meant to generate excitement and entice people to watch and it seems they managed to convince people that it's not worth bothering.

It seems fairly obvious that the showrunners know they aren't getting an eighth season. The shows that have replaced Once during the hiatus are consistently beating its ratings and they are much cheaper to produce or are essentially free from the Disney vault. I think it's possible that they've been told it's over and that accounts for the bitterness in interviews. I also suspect that they are just bitter and stubborn enough to not even let the show go out with a satisfying ending for longtime fans. 

• Love 11

They are clearly not ready to let go yet.  

And here's his latest tweet, in response to them "closing the door" on any chance of seeing Emma and Killian's baby.

Adam Horowitz‏ @AdamHorowitzLA

Replying to @AspireWriter21 

We offered Jen whatever she wanted in terms of how she would like to appear in season 7. We respect her and her wishes. We are THRILLED she agreed to come back for ep 702! Eternally grateful to Jen and much love. She was and is amazing.

2:19 PM - 3 Feb 2018

Rachel Gray  ➰ ⭐️‏ @ImmortalxKiss 8h8 hours ago

Replying to @AdamHorowitzLA @jmarie83 @AspireWriter21

I don’t think fans are upset because of how much Jen was shown. It was the STORY & how her small amount of time was USED. I can respect the story you wanted to tell - it’s your show & I’m always a fan but showing Emma/Killian with their baby would have been amazingly satisfying.

Adam Horowitz  @AdamHorowitzLA 6h6 hours ago

I hope by the end of the season our choices will make sense to you! #nospoilers

-----

I don't see a potential ending of this season which would somehow make it all okay and "make sense".  I suppose it could be what several people here have already predicted.  At the end of the season, we'll find out while all this was happening, only a single day passed by in Storybrooke.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, KAOS Agent said:

What was particularly telling about the hot seat article was the lack of comments. There was just nothing for anyone to get excited about. The few comments there were from people saying at least now they know they don't need to watch because the showrunners shut the door on the things they were interested in. Ouch. These interviews are meant to generate excitement and entice people to watch and it seems they managed to convince people that it's not worth bothering.

It seems fairly obvious that the showrunners know they aren't getting an eighth season. The shows that have replaced Once during the hiatus are consistently beating its ratings and they are much cheaper to produce or are essentially free from the Disney vault. I think it's possible that they've been told it's over and that accounts for the bitterness in interviews. I also suspect that they are just bitter and stubborn enough to not even let the show go out with a satisfying ending for longtime fans. 

I mean, they didn't give people any reason to be excited about this season, especially this back half which doesn't have much substance going for it, just a bunch of new characters dumped in.

13 hours ago, Camera One said:

They are clearly not ready to let go yet.  

And here's his latest tweet, in response to them "closing the door" on any chance of seeing Emma and Killian's baby.

Adam Horowitz‏ @AdamHorowitzLA

Replying to @AspireWriter21 

We offered Jen whatever she wanted in terms of how she would like to appear in season 7. We respect her and her wishes. We are THRILLED she agreed to come back for ep 702! Eternally grateful to Jen and much love. She was and is amazing.

2:19 PM - 3 Feb 2018

Rachel Gray  ➰ ⭐️‏ @ImmortalxKiss 8h8 hours ago

Replying to @AdamHorowitzLA @jmarie83 @AspireWriter21

I don’t think fans are upset because of how much Jen was shown. It was the STORY & how her small amount of time was USED. I can respect the story you wanted to tell - it’s your show & I’m always a fan but showing Emma/Killian with their baby would have been amazingly satisfying.

Adam Horowitz  @AdamHorowitzLA 6h6 hours ago

I hope by the end of the season our choices will make sense to you! #nospoilers

-----

I don't see a potential ending of this season which would somehow make it all okay and "make sense".  I suppose it could be what several people here have already predicted.  At the end of the season, we'll find out while all this was happening, only a single day passed by in Storybrooke.

It's very telling that they're still answering questions regarding Jen/Emma when she left a long time ago.

And the bitterness coming from Adam is practically three-dimensional.  I can tell that he and Eddie have given up and just want this thing to be over with as quickly as possible (and that they're still clueless that THEY, not the viewers, are the ones who really killed the show by forgetting the rule about knowing when to to quit!).

• Love 8

I'm sorry, but Adam is acting like a petulant child (or Regina) for constantly reiterating that it's JMo's fault she wasn't in S7. For what? To play second fiddle to Regina and Henry for one more season? So they could ruin what was left of Emma's badass nature like they did with Snow? So they could mess up the magic of Captain Swan like they did in Season 6? As that fan pointed out, they used JMo in such a limited fashion even in her scheduled appearance this season. JMo knew when to quit. 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Camera One said:

He never posted that stuff above, people.  We just imagined it.  The delete button is a little like magic... poof.

Too bad there's no delete button for S6... or did we imagine that too?

For what? To play second fiddle to Regina and Henry for one more season? So they could ruin what was left of Emma's badass nature like they did with Snow?

Emma's role in S7 would have been exactly like it was 6x22 - cursed, at the mercy of some other character, and Savior In Name Only. There is nobody who wants to see more Captain Swan angst. They did that to death and after 5A, did a shotty job of it too.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Too bad there's no delete button for S6... or did we imagine that too?

I don't know which Realm of Story you're from.  I presume not the same King of Hearts from Cora-Wonderland, nor from Alice-Wonderland, nor from Spinoff-Wonderland.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I don't know which Realm of Story you're from.  I presume not the same King of Hearts from Cora-Wonderland, nor from Alice-Wonderland, nor from Spinoff-Wonderland.

I'm in 1920s Depression Era Wonderland. Being perpetually stuck in this time period is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
On 2/2/2018 at 6:21 PM, Souris said:

The "familiar face" death is probably Rumple. Could be more, of course.

I think that depends on whether they get renewed, whether Bobby signed on for a season at a time or for a regular (potentially) seven-season contract, and whether Colin signs on for more. If they get renewed, the familiar face death will be whoever's not coming back. If Colin walks after this season, I could see them giving Rogers/Whook some dramatic, heroic death. Or a random, out-of-the-blue death to show what "real life" is like (in a show about fairy tales).

I can actually see the outcome of the Guardian thing being bringing Belle back to life, young again, with Rumple turned mortal (not instantly dying, but now on a regular life path) rather than Rumple dying. I get the feeling they can't bring themselves to actually kill Rumple.

I was going to say that if (ha!) they get renewed and Colin and/or Bobby leaves, and if they stick with the Hyperion Heights thing, it could get awkward doing the flashbacks of the pre-curse period and them not being available when we know they were there, but I was scrolling through this season on my DVR last night, and I don't know that we'd miss either of them. They couldn't re-show scenes where we know they were, like the arrival of the curse, but otherwise, they're out of the picture so much in that time period that it wouldn't make much difference. Rumple seemed to be keeping to himself, and they could write Whook as being off at sea on a "naval patrol" or visiting Rumple or on a quest for a cure for his curse, etc. And with that in mind, I wouldn't think either of them have a lot of incentive to return. Having a light role this year was probably great for Colin with a new baby at home, but if he wants to build a career beyond this, he needs to get out before he becomes little more than set decoration.

As for the Baby Jones, no one is saying we need to have Jen back or see Emma. It just would be nice to have the Storybrooke side of the family mentioned, to get a sense that Henry hasn't completely abandoned and forgotten them. He had a daughter grow to the age of eight, and we have no idea if she's met her other grandmother and her real step-grandfather or if they know she exists. Emma was already pregnant before Henry got together with Ella, so if time is moving at the same rate between Storybrooke and this world, Baby Jones would probably be at least nine at the time of the curse, and there's been no mention of Henry's younger sibling or whether he knows or cares. I think that's all fans are asking for. Yeah, whatever's going on in Storybrooke is probably more entertaining than what we're seeing, and we'd love to see the original characters again, but we know that won't happen and why. We'd just kind of like to know that the baby was born and what they named it.

I really don't get how the answer to any question along those lines is "it'll be clear later." Does that have something to do with the timeline wackiness and why no one is aging? Does that explain why they can't contact Storybrooke during the curse and there's been no mention of the rest of Henry's family before the curse?

• Love 1

Knowing these Writers, the "familiar face" death is one of the Coven - we find out one of them is Ursula the Sea Witch #5 and she dies.

Or the familiar face is Tremaine, or Anastasia, or Drizella, or Gothel.  All of them are probably goners.

I can totally see that scenario for Rumple that Shanna Marie suggested above, since Rumbelle will get a "happy" ending, to make up for the bitter pill of Belle's "death".  Plus they will want to give Carlyle some meaty scenes before he leaves.  I don't see him back next season, but I still don't get why he even came back for this season.  

Edited by Camera One
On 2/2/2018 at 4:47 PM, KingOfHearts said:

Will Zelena have or be getting her magic back this season? 
KITSIS: I hope so.
HOROWITZ: It would be awfully disappointing if she didn’t.

I'm currently rewatching "The Eighth Witch," and Zelena definitely uses magic during the confrontation with Drizella and the coven, right before the curse is cast. Regina's busy holding Drizella against the wall, and Zelena gestures for what I guess was the curse-casting gizmo, which flies into her hand. Plus, the coven invited her to join, and why would they invite someone without magic to join witches? So I guess they forgot that Zelena has her magic back. Or they forgot that she lost her magic. At any rate, it would definitely be disappointing if she didn't get her magic back, considering she's already used it. Unless they're talking about in Hyperion Heights.

• Love 2

This hot seat interview has killed any little interest I had for 7B. A&E shut down all interesting speculations, and didn't even bother to hype the remaining half of the season. Who cares about a bunch of coat hangers and what witches they could be? None of the storylines have been developed. The only interesting thing about the season for me was WHook and Alice, and that's been shelved too long now. Plus there's Alice's romance with Robin, which will take more focus away from WHook-Alice. A&E shut shut down any flashbacks on Hook's mother.

I don't give too hoots about Zelena's fiance or Regina's love interest. It was never built-up in the first half of the season, even if I had cared about those two's love lives. What a way to fizzle out!

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

I'm currently rewatching "The Eighth Witch," and Zelena definitely uses magic during the confrontation with Drizella and the coven, right before the curse is cast. Regina's busy holding Drizella against the wall, and Zelena gestures for what I guess was the curse-casting gizmo, which flies into her hand. Plus, the coven invited her to join, and why would they invite someone without magic to join witches? So I guess they forgot that Zelena has her magic back. Or they forgot that she lost her magic. At any rate, it would definitely be disappointing if she didn't get her magic back, considering she's already used it. Unless they're talking about in Hyperion Heights.

That is how I remember it as well.  I suspect what I bolded might be the case.  I thought it was telling how they immediately scoffed at the idea of Zelina not getting her magic back - like who would want to see that.  It does not even occur to them they could actually write an interesting, in-depth arc for her adjusting her to life permanently not having magic.  They really don't like to get outside their comfort zone much.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rumsy4 said:

Who cares about a bunch of coat hangers and what witches they could be? None of the storylines have been developed.

I'm pretty sure at least a few people would care if they bothered to reveal or even hint at their identities. You can't do teases so lacking in detail when viewers aren't interested in begin with. There's products and media out there where fans will dissect every little detail of vague teasers, but that's because whoever made the main content proved they could deliver. A&E don't have the element of surprise on their side. We can all safely assume it's going to be Queens of Darkness Lite. Also, Coat Hangers are not scary.

I don't give too hoots about Zelena's fiance or Regina's love interest. It was never built-up in the first half of the season, even if I had cared about those two's love lives. What a way to fizzle out!

I would care if their love interests were... well, interesting. Dr. Facilier for Regina? Pass. A totally-average-definitely-not-magical Joe for Zelena? Pass. Even if the match-ups had potentials, you know the writers would botch it up. I used to really like Regina and Zelena, but these love interests came way too late into the game. There's no point to them. I thought the big point the writers made with Regina was that she didn't need a man to be happy?

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Also, Coat Hangers are not scary.

I am pretty sure Christina Crawford disagrees with you on this (although if the show did a version of Mom Dearest - no doubt everything would be Christina's fault).

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I thought the big point the writers made with Regina was that she didn't need a man to be happy?

Regina will always need a man to be happy. Besides, Lana made A&E promise she'd get a LI for Season 7. Along with her directorial debut. A&E really wanted her apparently. But they ended up not really using her either. Probably because she's boring now that she can no longer order Snow and Emma around or be her "sassy" self to WHook and made one-handed pirate jokes. It would've looked ugly if Roni mocked cinnamon-roll Detective Rogers for having a mechanical hand. 

After the botched job the writers did with Robin, it leaves a bad taste to give Regina yet another romance. It's not like they're going to have any time to develop it. Let me guess...She and Facilier fell in love when they took a 5 minute carriage ride together. Or maybe they simply stared at each other across the room, and it was love at first (and only) sight. lol 

1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

I'm pretty sure at least a few people would care if they bothered to reveal or even hint at their identities. You can't do teases so lacking in detail when viewers aren't interested in begin with.

Even when we knew and loved the charatcers, their hot seat interviews tended to be frustrating. Now, we don't even have an emotional or nostalgic connection with the newbies. And they're promoting it even less!! They don't even seem to be pretending to care at this point.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Even when we knew and loved the charatcers, their hot seat interviews tended to be frustrating. Now, we don't even have an emotional or nostalgic connection with the newbies. And they're promoting it even less!! They don't even seem to be pretending to care at this point.

1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

I'm pretty sure at least a few people would care if they bothered to reveal or even hint at their identities. You can't do teases so lacking in detail when viewers aren't interested in begin with.

The bulk of the promotion will likely be closer to the date.  It's too early right now.  The Hot Seat was just a reminder that they and the show still exists.

We already know one of their identities.  The Witch in the Haunted House ride at Disneyland.  Don't tell me that doesn't make you excited and intrigued and at the edge of your seats jumping up and down screaming in anticipation.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Don't tell me that doesn't make you excited and intrigued and at the edge of your seats jumping up and down screaming in anticipation.

Don't tell me you couldn't hear my snore of excitement!

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Camera One said:

We already know one of their identities.  The Witch in the Haunted House ride at Disneyland.  Don't tell me that doesn't make you excited and intrigued and at the edge of your seats jumping up and down screaming in anticipation.

I can't believe I'm asking this...

Is this serious or a joke?

Edited by KingOfHearts

Not a joke, though the actual tidbit is a little less defined:

Alas, the OUAT bosses are coy to reveal any of the Coven member’s identities, only teasing there will be a pretty major new face among them. “I think there’s going to be some surprises,” Kitsis says. “What happens with the witch story line hopefully will also be surprising. We will be seeing someone in episode 11, which is a reference we’ve never done before, which is from the Haunted Mansion.”

32 minutes ago, Camera One said:

If you think you'll get to see Sleepy again, think again.  That's never going to happen and that's not how life works.

Dang! I'm heart-broken. :-p

11 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I can't believe I'm asking this...

Is this serious or a joke?

It's hard to tell the difference between real news and fake news real spoilers and parody these days.

3 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

A totally-average-definitely-not-magical Joe for Zelena?

In an ideal world with different writers, that has some potential. For one thing, it should tell us how long the curse has been in effect because if he really is an ordinary guy and if the curse didn't reach out to ordinary people in the World Without Magic to give him fake memories of a relationship with Kelly, then they have to have been in this world long enough for her to meet and fall in love with someone. And then there's that We Are Both issue that they never really dealt with from the first curse -- what happens to your relationships when you get your real memories back and you're a different person? Will he still like Zelena when she's not the Kelly he fell in love with? She may say now that she still loves him, but how will she really feel the next time she sees him? And with him being an outsider, does she owe it to him to tell him the truth, and will he be able to handle it? Is it fair for her to marry him without him knowing everything, and what happens if the curse breaks in a way that takes her to another realm? Does he know she has a 25-year-old daughter?

But I'm sure it won't end up being all that interesting, and I wouldn't be surprised if we learn that he's actually another cursed person or maybe from another curse.

You know, with all those dark curses sending people to our world, it's a wonder we haven't had clashing curses, where the people from one storybook world end up running into people from another storybook world who were brought by a different curse. Is Storybrooke High's rival football team from the next town over the people cursed from some other world?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

In an ideal world with different writers, that has some potential. For one thing, it should tell us how long the curse has been in effect because if he really is an ordinary guy and if the curse didn't reach out to ordinary people in the World Without Magic to give him fake memories of a relationship with Kelly, then they have to have been in this world long enough for her to meet and fall in love with someone. And then there's that We Are Both issue that they never really dealt with from the first curse -- what happens to your relationships when you get your real memories back and you're a different person? Will he still like Zelena when she's not the Kelly he fell in love with? She may say now that she still loves him, but how will she really feel the next time she sees him? And with him being an outsider, does she owe it to him to tell him the truth, and will he be able to handle it? Is it fair for her to marry him without him knowing everything, and what happens if the curse breaks in a way that takes her to another realm? Does he know she has a 25-year-old daughter?

This is all very interesting, and I agree on any other show this would have a lot of potential. It's just that this is the show that brought us Neal, Tamara, and Walsh. That's how "half real world" relationships go here.

You know, with all those dark curses sending people to our world, it's a wonder we haven't had clashing curses, where the people from one storybook world end up running into people from another storybook world who were brought by a different curse. Is Storybrooke High's rival football team from the next town over the people cursed from some other world?

If this is an infinite multiverse, why is the Land Without Magic (not calling it our world, since we all know that's not what it is) the only hotspot for curses? Wouldn't there be an infinite number of curses? Even if you argued the Jefferson's Hat Realms had some special connection to it, this new curse comes from the Disenchanted Forest, which is somehow connected to the Wish Realm. Why Seattle? Why not, as you put it, another Storybrooke-type town? Drizella's curse makes no freaking sense! Why does it involve real world people? What does gentrifying the neighborhood have to do with anything? Was Gothel's brew so half-baked she couldn't even make a protected town? What's the purpose of seamlessly transitioning with the real world? What all existed in the real world prior to the curse? How many "real world" people did it need to affect?

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Camera One said:

The bulk of the promotion will likely be closer to the date.  It's too early right now.  The Hot Seat was just a reminder that they and the show still exists.

Oh wow, really scraping the bottom of the barrel there, Disney has so many iconic villains and that's what they ended up with.

That's what I was thinking too.  If it could be the last season, why not throw in the remaining Disney movies they haven't touched?  "The Lion King"?  Scar could be Regina's love interest instead of Dr. Facelier (I don't see how he would have anything in common with Regina either than being a villain).   Frollo would be another candidate.  The Hun leader from "Mulan".  Both of those two torched people's homes.  There's also Governor Radcliffe, maybe as an anti-immigration pro-oil drilling politician in Hyperion Heights?  We also haven't seen Mary Poppins, 

• Love 3

If they do bring in Madame Leota from the Haunted Mansion I look forward to the inevitability of the source material having a more developed and logical backstory that whatever fresh hell “twist” A&E come up with. That would actually be hilarious. 

On 2/3/2018 at 10:48 PM, Camera One said:

We offered Jen whatever she wanted in terms of how she would like to appear in season 7.

Complete and utter bullshit!

13 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

Is Storybrooke High's rival football team from the next town over the people cursed from some other world?

What's really weird is when you finf yourself playing against another "you"!

35 minutes ago, RolloTomasi said:

If they do bring in Madame Leota from the Haunted Mansion I look forward to the inevitability of the source material having a more developed and logical backstory that whatever fresh hell “twist” A&E come up with. That would actually be hilarious. 

This would be her "personality":

Madame Leota is generally surrounded by mystery. Her motives tend to be vague, though a lot of interpretations tend to lean toward her being good or at least a neutral force. She generally favors speaking in rhyme as her incantations seem to be based around it

• Love 1

I can't find the article right now, it was one of the A&E post-cancellation interviews, where they said something that made it sound like the finale was going to be something involving the wrap-up of an "alternate world." Which points to something hinky about the entire set-up of the season and time and whatnot.

Oh, I found it, it was EW.

It’s early, but is there anything you can say about the series finale’s tone or what you hope to leave fans with?
KITSIS: We are not trying to replicate what we did last year. We feel like that was a perfect ender to that book. We think we are going to wrap up the threads that we have introduced this year, and hopefully give people a big Once finale sendoff in the grand traditions of when we do alternate world endings.

Edited by Souris
9 minutes ago, Souris said:

I can't find the article right now, it was one of the A&E post-cancellation interviews, where they said something that made it sound like the finale was going to be something involving the wrap-up of an "alternate world." Which points to something hinky about the entire set-up of the season and time and whatnot.

Oh, I found it, it was EW.

It’s early, but is there anything you can say about the series finale’s tone or what you hope to leave fans with?
KITSIS: We are not trying to replicate what we did last year. We feel like that was a perfect ender to that book. We think we are going to wrap up the threads that we have introduced this year, and hopefully give people a big Once finale sendoff in the grand traditions of when we do alternate world endings.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I think this ties into the timeline weirdness. Especially that stuff about if being 2017. 

I wouldn't actually be surprised if they spun it as the magic bean portal at the beginning of the season took Henry through a portal in an alternate world of some kind.  In the end, they figure it out and Henry goes home.  Poof, young Henry comes out of the portal with Regina still standing there as if he just left.

Make it some kind of dream world so they can explain Emma, Regina, and Hook (supposedly from Storybrooke) showing up.

The biggest problem with the idea of the season being AU instead of just the finale is that they used it in S6. 

• Love 1

KITSIS: We are not trying to replicate what we did last year. We feel like that was a perfect ender to that book. We think we are going to wrap up the threads that we have introduced this year, and hopefully give people a big Once finale sendoff in the grand traditions of when we do alternate world endings.

In the epic series finale of the long-running ABC series "Once Upon a Time", Regina The Evil Queen finds herself in a world where she had never been born.  It is a cold and desolate world where Snow White and Prince Charming never had the drive to be together, a world where their illegitimate daughter Emma grew up alone and jaded, a world where their grandson Henry was heartlessly abandoned and grew up without Regina's loving care, a world where Zelena had no devoted sister and could not be a mother, a world where Belle never saw Rumple's heart of gold behind the beast, a world where Cinderella remained trapped with Lady Tremaine, a world where Hook remained a vengeful pirate, and a world where the Dwarves were slaves, and where the Sun ceased to shine.  Summoning all her strength, Regina must make everything right again and be the heroine that she never knew she could be.  Featuring the return of beloved favorites like the Yellow Bug, Mary Margaret's birdhouse and Charming's sword, as well as your favorites from this season such as Tiana, Tiana's Mother, Alice, Robin, Nick, Lucy, Mother Gothel, Dr. Facilier, Zelena's normal boyfriend, Anastasia, Drizella, Trepunzel, Naveen, all the Witches of the Coat Hanger Coven, the extras at the Community Garden, and the mean boss at Mr. Cluck's.  Can Regina make a jaded Henry believe, to return hope and joy to the world?  Tune in to a big Once finale sendoff in the grand tradition of this timeless classic.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Camera One said:

Zelena's normal boyfriend

Slow clap for this phrase alone.

10 hours ago, Camera One said:

Featuring the return of beloved favorites like the Yellow Bug, Mary Margaret's birdhouse and Charming's sword

Don't forget the chipped cup, the lone feather, and the swan necklace.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Camera One said:

Warning Incoming.  Episode #19 is called "Flower Child".  Cue Mother Gothel's sob story... rejected by her parents, Gothel turns to plants and flowers which justifies her becoming an evil witch.

Yeah. Gonna skip that one.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:33 PM, Camera One said:

Warning Incoming.  Episode #19 is called "Flower Child".  Cue Mother Gothel's sob story... rejected by her parents, Gothel turns to plants and flowers which justifies her becoming an evil witch.

I'm not paying enough attention to the show anymore.  What tie is there between Gothel and flowers?

Is it possible that they are doing the back story of (another) evil fairy coat hanger?

4 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I'm not paying enough attention to the show anymore.  What tie is there between Gothel and flowers?

Earlier in the season, a flower allowed her to do magic in Hyperion Heights.  And in the flashback with Rapunzel, people trespassed into her garden to steal magic.  She's supposed to have some sort of affinity with plants, which I guess is homage to the original fairy tale?

1 hour ago, Camera One said:

Earlier in the season, a flower allowed her to do magic in Hyperion Heights.  And in the flashback with Rapunzel, people trespassed into her garden to steal magic.  She's supposed to have some sort of affinity with plants, which I guess is homage to the original fairy tale?

More like, "we saw that scene in Tangled where Gothel sings to a flower and transforms into Cher."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Camera One said:

I just realized A&E wrote "Flower Child" themselves.  It's rare that they write Episode 19.  It must be amazing.  

They've only written three episodes this entire season, with just one in the first half.  That's less than usual.

The second half is actually slightly longer than the first half. Oh boy.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I just checked and they wrote Episode 19 in both Season 2 and 3.  "Lacey" (don't remember what important thing happened in this episode) and "A Curious Thing" (the "big" reveal about who cast the Curse).

Edited by Camera One