Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I was watching the Adelaide Kane Instagram-takeover video (yes, I have nothing better to do, LOL), and based on that, I think she's safe for awhile.  She said she was trying on new costumes and she has already worked with Rebecca.  

• Love 1

There's a theory that Robin stole the VW bug to jump realms and that's how it ended up trapped in stone in HH. There are likely a 100 other theories since the photos of the bugs turned up. I sincerely hope this one isn't true....makes me nauseated to think of anyone but Emma (or a panicked Killian on the way to hospital with Emma in labour) driving the bug.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rumsy4 said:

It will be pathetic if A&E bring the Bug back without Emma. Seriously...

They are doing to CS shippers what they’ve done to SQ all these years. No surprise actually that they Emma bait the fandom to get eyes on the show.

Edited by daxx
  • Love 3

They think meaningless callouts and Easter Eggs satisfy fans of long-gone characters.  Cue a giant painting of Emma in the back-half of the Season, or Adult Henry going on a quest to find Emma's secret notebook for how to destroy magic forever that she told him about in secret.

• Love 11

I honestly find no greater joy then watching Adam answer questions about the timeline of this show, or trynig to explain it. Especially for a realm that last year was not real according to them. This is all hilarious. 

• Love 6

Except that that's not really where it came from.  As Victoria explained to Lucy, "Tremaine" was the last name of her husband Marcus.  Victoria said she took it as HER last name when she married him. THAT'S why her second identity is Lady Tremaine.  It has nothing to do with her original identity as Rapunzel.

Yeah, and I didn't see that Rapunzel had any powers that were connected to her hair. 

You know the people on twitter do make a point.

If he wants to play the WR as it's own realm. Then Alice should be the same age if not a little bit older Emma, since Emma was born in 1983 which was when the curse was cast. Clearly Alice is not the same age as Emma so when was she frozen in time to explain her being younger then Emma?

Cinderella since she was born in EF 2 should also be much older then Henry but then again the actress does look a heck of a lot older then Henry so hey maybe that one is accurate.

Plus this rumor of time travel being involved in the curse cause in 2017 Henry was still in HS in SB. So... another plot hole.

This season just gets more and more contrived as it goes along, no wonder it's the lowest rated show on ABC.

• Love 1

The photos for next episode shows Weaver laying out knives on a table in front of Anastasia to see if she would choose the Dagger, similar to Locke's test when he was a boy when Richard Alpert visited him and laid out objects for him to pick.  This just isn't very interesting in terms of story potential.  If Anastasia is The Guardian, then what?  Weaver is then mortal again and he just waits until he dies?  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Camera One said:

Weaver is then mortal again and he just waits until he dies?  

Oh, I'm sure he's got some complicated plan in which he curses a group of people who have nothing to do with anything so that he can be transported to a land where he can be with Belle forever. Little does he know that, unless Belle's love of him is considered a mortal sin, which it probably should be, he is not going where she went.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mabinogia said:

Little does he know that, unless Belle's love of him is considered a mortal sin, which it probably should be, he is not going where she went.

But he has a pure heeeeeeart...

Not to mention, after the precedent Cora set, Rumple is bound to go to the Lightest of Lights. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Mabinogia said:
8 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Not to mention, after the precedent Cora set, Rumple is bound to go to the Lightest of Lights. 

Oh crap. I'd forgotten about that. The anger, it burns!!!

However, that was off-set by Auntie Em falling into the river of lost souls, so I think everything is balanced karma-wise.  

1 hour ago, CCTC said:

However, that was off-set by Auntie Em falling into the river of lost souls, so I think everything is balanced karma-wise.  

Exactly. Why should the mass-murderers and rapists pay for their crimes, when victims can take their place? 

• Love 2

When Drizella threatens the realm with a dark curse, Henry and Ella take extreme actions to protect Lucy and the others;

Um... so Henry and Cinders had a baby and we're flashing forward to a couple of years later? Or are we flashing forward to 10 years later? Henry and Cinders just had their first kiss two episodes ago in Wonderland. It would be a mistake to flash to them having babies before we even see a smidgen of chemistry or sign of love between them. Or--as many have speculated--is Lucy adopted? Even then, it amounts to creating an insta-family to cover up the lack of any other redeeming feature in the relationship. I have to say, I was more convinced of Hades and Zelena falling in love after a bike ride, ludicrous though it was. 

and Regina is forced into making an unimaginable choice. 

Maybe she preempts Drizella and casts the Dark Curse, to protect everyone from the latter (that seems the go-to solution to every problem. Cast the Dark Curse. Isn't this the sixth time?). 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Um... so Henry and Cinders had a baby and we're flashing forward to a couple of years later? Or are we flashing forward to 10 years later?

Let's not use confusing numbers.  The title card would be something like "Later".

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Maybe she preempts Drizella and casts the Dark Curse, to protect everyone from the latter (that seems the go-to solution to every problem. Cast the Dark Curse. Isn't this the sixth time?). 

1. Regina

2. Peter Pan (aborted)

3. Snow White

4. Hook

5. Black Fairy

6. Drizella???

Yes, you're correct, it's the sixth.

So in fact, we've had almost a curse per season. Only Seasons 2 and 4 did not have new curses in them. Season 3 had two.

Edited by Noneofyourbusiness

Zelena is coming back in this episode called "The Eighth Witch", and Zelena is from Oz.  The eighth book in the Oz series is "Tik Tok of Oz".  Tik Tok can also be written Tick Tock which refers to time, and what do we know about time?  A Stitch in Time Saves Nine.  But look at the regular characters we saw in Hyperion Heights in the premiere..  Roni, Rogers, Weaver, Adult Henry, Jacinda, Victoria, Ivy, Lucy, Alice and Tiana.  There are TEN and only nine can be saved, which is perfectly timed given this is the TENTH episode of this season.   And The Eighth Witch will put a curse on ABC if this show doesn't get an Eighth Season.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rumsy4 said:

Um... so Henry and Cinders had a baby and we're flashing forward to a couple of years later? Or are we flashing forward to 10 years later?

Well the promo for 7x10 shows Lucy in the EF2 and she looks to be the same age as she is in HH. So they either jumped ahead 10 years, spent some time in a realm where time moves differently, or she's not Henry's biological child. 

I'm seeing lots of rumors about Regina's love interest being Dr. Facilier. I'm not sure where it originated, but it appears to be supported from a number of different people. Looks like he's returning in 7x13 - I wonder if he and Regina meet in the EF2 or in HH.

Per interviews with A&E earlier this year, the LGBT romance is set to kick-off in 7x10. I think most have predicted it will be Alice & Robin. I actually got ahold of part of the script from that episode:

Robin storms away from Zelena

Robin: Oh my god - my mom is such a witch!

Alice: Oh my god - my mom's a witch too!

Robin: At least your mom didn't disguise herself as someone else in order to trick your dad into getting her pregnant!

Alice: ..........

Classic meet-cute, don't you think?

Edited by Kktjones
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

Well the promo for 7x10 shows Lucy in the EF2 and she looks to be the same age as she is in HH. So they either jumped ahead 10 years, spent some time in a realm where time moves differently, or she's not Henry's biological child. 

Maybe Lucy is the book personified. Which would make her sort of Henry's kid, and why she doesn't age. The scenery chewing OTP acting could be because the 'book' is over compensating for a lack of actual human personality.. (was that last bit cruel? I can never tell..!)

• Love 5

We were joking in the summer that Lucy was Henry's Pen personified.  We saw the "Once Upon a Time" Book in "One Last Tear", so if she's the Book, she would be a different one.

I guess she could be the Personification of the Resistance's Hope or something like that, so Regina knows if the Curse breaks, Lucy as a person would turn back into Hope, so that's why she is being blackmailed by Ivy.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

I'm seeing lots of rumors about Regina's love interest being Dr. Facilier. I'm not sure where it originated, but it appears to be supported from a number of different people. Looks like he's returning in 7x13 - I wonder if he and Regina meet in the EF2 or in HH.

Per interviews with A&E earlier this year, the LGBT romance is set to kick-off in 7x10. I think most have predicted it will be Alice & Robin. I actually got ahold of part of the script from that episode:

Robin storms away from Zelena

Robin: Oh my god - my mom is such a witch!

Alice: Oh my god - my mom's a witch too!

Robin: At least your mom didn't disguise herself as someone else in order to trick your dad into getting her pregnant!

Alice: ..........

Classic meet-cute, don't you think?

It indeed is supported by a number of people.

So Facilier is Regina's LI, Naveen is coming in 7B and Tiana's LI and true love obviously.  Alice and Robin as well. 

Best part is I'm sure all these couples will have more chemistry then the "epic Snowing 2.0"

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, cappoe said:

It indeed is supported by a number of people.

Who? And why on earth?

45 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

Per interviews with A&E earlier this year, the LGBT romance is set to kick-off in 7x10. I think most have predicted it will be Alice & Robin.

The depressing thing is that I fully expect this to happen, and without the writers even realizing they have the exact same circumstances of conception.

Who? And why on earth?

Kat for one has essentially confirmed it and a couple others that have access to call sheets. Naveen and Facilier have been filming a lot since 7x12 which is their debut episode in the present day.

14 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Henry and Cinders just had their first kiss two episodes ago in Wonderland. It would be a mistake to flash to them having babies before we even see a smidgen of chemistry or sign of love between them.

Oh, but didn't you see the True Love necklace light up? What more do you need? Actual conversations, signs of shared interests or common goals and values? Signs they actually tolerate each other's presence, maybe even like each other and care about what happens?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, cappoe said:

Naveen and Facilier have been filming a lot since 7x12 which is their debut episode in the present day.

Interesting - I haven't heard anything about this. So they are in HH? Who has been cast as Naveen? I'm surprised there hasn't been an official announcement if he's been filming three episodes already!

Also, I know people were speculating that Whook might be "awake" since Colin was seen filming in a leather jacket. I saw that yesterday Henry was wearing a navy blue pea coat and wool scarf, so do we think that means he's awake too? At this point, who's even left under the curse?

Edited by Kktjones
2 hours ago, Kktjones said:

At this point, who's even left under the curse?

Henry and Jacinda, and they'll likely draw it out for the entire season.

5 hours ago, cappoe said:

Kat for one has essentially confirmed it and a couple others that have access to call sheets. Naveen and Facilier have been filming a lot since 7x12 which is their debut episode in the present day.

So if Facilier is going to be Regina/Roni's love interest, does that mean he's getting a redemption arc or that he's playing her?

24 minutes ago, Noneofyourbusiness said:

So if Facilier is going to be Regina/Roni's love interest, does that mean he's getting a redemption arc or that he's playing her?

Apparently, Lana wanted a love interest for Regina with a happier ending than the Robin debacle (though that’s debatable—Clone Queen did end up with him). That means redemption arc for yet another villain. How original.

I just can’t see the match between Regina and Dr. Facilier. 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kktjones said:

Interesting - I haven't heard anything about this. So they are in HH? Who has been cast as Naveen? I'm surprised there hasn't been an official announcement if he's been filming three episodes already!

Also, I know people were speculating that Whook might be "awake" since Colin was seen filming in a leather jacket. I saw that yesterday Henry was wearing a navy blue pea coat and wool scarf, so do we think that means he's awake too? At this point, who's even left under the curse?

Naveen is played by Jeff Pierre. 

I honestly think the writers know this is the last season so they have to now rush towards a series finale. I'm just thankful that they've kept Wish Hook from the sounds of it single, even though the fact that they even thought of giving an LI post Emma is truly disturbing. But it seems like no matter what every version of Hook's romantic true love will be Emma and that won't be changed. Alice is his true love and I don't even think Rogers cares about getting romantic love all he wants is his daughter.

I only hope we get to see the real Hook, Snowing, Emma, and the CS baby/babies in the series finale so we can know the name and gender of the child we actually care about. They need to bring the old cast back for the series finale. We need Jen, Gosh, Emilie, Beverly, Meghan, Sean, etc for a final goodbye worth caring about.

In other news Kat dropped a bombshell that Gabrielle is off the show and it wasn't her decision. So basically they're wasting money now cause she will be payed for all 22 episodes. Oh well it's the last season so it's not like anyone else will be promoted. 

Edited by cappoe
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I just can’t see the match between Regina and Dr. Facilier. 

I can't either. It's a pretty horrible matchup for her. So she's going with the man who terrorized her daughter-in-law's best friend's kingdom? She's a high maintenance royal. Outlaw Queen had the same problem - she's not going to go for a rapscallion who can't give her the things she wants. By now she is going to want to distant herself from the villainy scene. Every other guy she's been with has been a noble do-gooder type. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, cappoe said:

In other news Kat dropped a bombshell that Gabrielle is off the show and it wasn't her decision. So basically they're wasting money now cause she will be payed for all 22 episodes. Oh well it's the last season so it's not like anyone else will be promoted. 

Or, more likely, Gabrielle does not appear in the episode filmed right after Thanksgiving and got her scenes for the episode currently being filmed pushed to the end so she would have more time off to spend with her family at home in Miami. She is doing a live promotional thing with ET this afternoon on Facebook. That would not be happening if she were off the show. This Kat person is just another overinvested set stalker who posts click-bait stuff to get attention.

1 hour ago, cappoe said:

Holy cow.  If that's true, that is HUGE.  Makes me wonder why Gabrielle (if it's negative feedback about her character) and not also Murderella (see also: negative feedback about the character.)

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, orza said:

Or, more likely, Gabrielle does not appear in the episode filmed right after Thanksgiving and got her scenes for the episode currently being filmed pushed to the end so she would have more time off to spend with her family at home in Miami. She is doing a live promotional thing with ET this afternoon on Facebook. That would not be happening if she were off the show. This Kat person is just another overinvested set stalker who posts click-bait stuff to get attention.

Or better yet, her last episode is the mid season finale and Ivy kills her. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Which would be odd since Victoria is billed as a main character and Ivy is a guest character.

I kind of think this has to do with it being the last seasno and them realizing Tremaine really isn't that big a villain. Hence why Gothel is so "fearsome" and all that garbage,

9 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

On "The Eighth Witch": since when is Regina considered a witch?  Is anyone with magic a witch?  So Emma is a witch?  And who is the young blonde Emma Hermione looking person standing there? 

That's Robyn and yes Zelena has not aged. So how her daughter has aged up and she hasn't I'll never know. And Robyn and Alice are the LGBT couple.

10 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

On "The Eighth Witch": since when is Regina considered a witch?  Is anyone with magic a witch?  So Emma is a witch?  And who is the young blonde Emma Hermione looking person standing there? 

Regina has been called a witch, even by herself, many times on the show (for instance Snow called her that in the pilot, and when Regina was speaking to the Blind Witch she said, "And what do you think you get when you steal from a witch, witch?"). Emma has only been called a witch by Merida; usually it's just Savior, and Henry and Emma herself called her a sorceress at least once each.

The young woman is Zelena's daughter Robin.

1 hour ago, cappoe said:

I'm just thankful that they've kept Wish Hook from the sounds of it single, even though the fact that they even thought of giving an LI post Emma is truly disturbing. But it seems like no matter what every version of Hook's romantic true love will be Emma and that won't be changed. Alice is his true love and I don't even think Rogers cares about getting romantic love all he wants is his daughter.

Shrug. I've seen Wish Hook in enough episodes now to mentally separate him from Original Hook, so if he did get a non-Emma love interest I wouldn't be bothered like I originally thought. Frankly Rogers has been looking really good lately and it's shame for that to go to waste.

Edited by Noneofyourbusiness
  • Love 3

Shrug. I've seen Wish Hook in enough episodes now to mentally separate him from Original Hook, so if he did get a non-Emma love interest I wouldn't be bothered like I originally thought. Frankly Rogers has been looking really good lately and it's shame for that to go to waste.

No it's not because it honors that any Hook's true love is going to be Emma romantic wise. Colin even said the saem thing, any version of Hook will choose Emma. And furthermore it's the final season, why even bother? That's why they introduced another true love for him, his daughter. He doesn't need romance.

You've got Henry/Cinderella, Regina/Facilier, Alice/Robin, and Tiana/Naveen

All minority pairings, how interesting for OUAT to go this route after the cries of 6 seasons.

• Love 3

I think it's a question of priorities as well. We had four years of Colin playing a LI on this show. Been there, done that. But KnightRook is something fresh and (the circumstances of Alice's conception aside) it seems to be going down really well. By focusing on that, the show would be doubling down on something it's doing reasonably well, instead of spreading limited screen time too thin with more subplots than these writers can handle.

• Love 4

I don't think Rogers will get a love interest, but if he does, that doesn't mean they would share true love. They do seem to only be focused on Knightrook for Rogers, which I like, but I wouldn't be opposed to him having a love interest. However, I think any potential love interest story won't get a lot of attention since we already have Henriella, Regina/love interest, Tiana/Naveen, and Alice/Robin. I think the chances for him having a love interest is higher if the show gets an 8th season, which it might since renewals/cancellations haven't happened yet. 

According to Rebecca Mader, Zelena's daughter is a female version Robin Hood. I'm too lazy to look up the interview, but I read it on tumblr. She also uses the word "cute" four times in reference to Robyn. 

I honestly think the writers know this is the last season so they have to now rush towards a series finale. 

That's not how these Writers think.  They knew last season was the last for several key main cast members and they were in no rush to give them any exit story.  There's really nothing to "rush" towards this year, whether it's the last season or not. 

Did anyone watch the sneak peek clip of Zelena's big entrance in Friday's episode?  It was hyped to be quite the Cursed personality reveal.

“We’re excited because Zelena never had a true cursed persona, she was pretending to be a nanny for a little bit in season 3, so we’re very excited for the audience to see and meet Kelly,” Kitsis says. “And we’re very excited that wicked is coming back.”

So excited she'll have a Cursed personality for probably 5 minutes?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, oncebluethrone said:

I don't think Rogers will get a love interest, but if he does, that doesn't mean they would share true love. They do seem to only be focused on Knightrook for Rogers, which I like, but I wouldn't be opposed to him having a love interest. However, I think any potential love interest story won't get a lot of attention since we already have Henriella, Regina/love interest, Tiana/Naveen, and Alice/Robin. I think the chances for him having a love interest is higher if the show gets an 8th season, which it might since renewals/cancellations haven't happened yet. 

This is assuming two things.

The show getting an 8th season and also if Colin is gonna stay which he probably isn't cause his contract is up after this season.

This is the lowest rated show on ABC, it to me has no chance of renewal. Everyone is already predicting cancellation. There's no reason to give this show an 8th season. Before the season started they said that they could wrap the show up with S7.

Also a part of me thinks if the Guardian is Alice there's a catch to being the Guardian where the Guardian may have to die and if it's Alice I think Rogers will sacrifice himself to save his daughter. While Rumple dies cause he is free of the curse.