Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Kktjones said:

OMG - I just realized that if Alice and Robin become a couple they can bond over the fact that they're both rape babies...

This show really knows how to bring the romance.

• Love 11

Adam is already tweeting script teases for December 8th.

ELOISE: How is Belle, by the way --

WEAVER: Don't you dare same her name.

So Eloise is familiar with Belle, eh? 

Weaver is keeping his identity secret, but he lets Gothel know?

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

7x14 title is "The Girl in the Tower". How original. I'm guessing it's the Alice centric.

Or if your prediction is right, we see a little girl in a tower, and she ends up being a Young Lady Tremaine.  Or it's a young Gothel.

Edited by Camera One
3 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I'm pretty sure we're getting Rapunzel Young Lady Tremaine next week.

Oh yeah, I do remember glimpsing Rapunzel in the trailer.  I can't believe they're going to ruin the character by having her grow up into that witch Victoria.  

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Oh yeah, I do remember glimpsing Rapunzel in the trailer.  I can't believe they're going to ruin the character by having her grow up into that witch Victoria.  

Evil isn't born. It's made. Unless you're Cruella or Lily.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Evil isn't born. It's made. Unless you're Cruella or Lily.

Sorry, I forgot my Lessons.  I have several boxes of tissues ready to wipe my tears when I find out the tragic origins of Lady Tremaine.  

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Sorry, I forgot my Lessons.  I have several boxes of tissues ready to wipe my tears when I find out the tragic origins of Lady Tremaine.  

How appropriate, since the title of the episode is "One Little Tear".

• Love 2
Just now, Noneofyourbusiness said:

Judging by The Futon Critic, Zap2it and Spectrum's TV guide function, it's been changed to "A Little Tear".

Hm. Is it meant to be "tear" as in a teardrop or a rip? I figured they were echoing Tangled with Rapunzel's healing tears, but it could mean multiple things.

1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

Hm. Is it meant to be "tear" as in a teardrop or a rip? I figured they were echoing Tangled with Rapunzel's healing tears, but it could mean multiple things.

Dear Fan,

Yes, everything about our show has multiple meanings because we're so clever.  

Thank you for recognizing that.

Yours truly,

Adam and Eddy

• Love 5

Okay, I'm actually digging Gothel's look. That hair swoop is just majestic.

From the press release, it seems Trimmed Mane is indeed happening. Not only do we have the Rapunzel story, but the Young Anastasia/Drizella stuff too. This is going to be a packed episode. Any bets on Anastasia being resurrected this coming Friday?

I think it's interesting we're getting Tween Anastasia and Tween Drizella, but no sign of a Tween Jacinda.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Why did they have to over-complicate things to have Cinderella's stepfather marry Tremaine?  Is it possible for Cinder's mother to be Rapunzel?  In the fairy tale, Cinderella's TEARS watered her Mother's tree.  So maybe the tears will be the TLK of this season.  When the Hyperion Heights Curse breaks, either Henry or Jacinda will "die" and maybe Lucy's tears bring them back to life, since she's a descendant of both Rapunzel and Cinderella.  If Cinder's mother is Rapunzel, then Tremaine and Gothel could hate her because they hated her mother (since they've never done that on this show before).  Then, they can actually bring Rapunzel back since maybe she never aged, and we would get another mother/daughter duo who are similar ages, and reunite her with the stepfather Flynn Rider who Tremaine sent to the Ends of the Earth.

Cinderella's mother's name was Cecelia, per "Pretty in Blue", not Rapunzel.

Rapunzel is seen holding young Anastasia in the first promo, and watching the three girls play. So she must be Lady Tremaine. Who has already been implied to have a history with Gothel.

The question is whether Cinderella's stepfather is the biological father of Anastasia and Drizella or not. If not, they're her step-stepsisters.

It looks like the name's been changed back to "One Little Tear".

Edited by Noneofyourbusiness

MEDIA STUDIES 101 FINAL EXAM

Discuss the ramifications of an episode titled "One Little Tear" versus "A Little Tear" as it relates to the mythology of Cinderella and Rapunzel.  Your response must explore the ramifications on the root of villainy, reconciliation, justice, post-modern feminism and the relativism of good vs. evil.  

Edited by Camera One
2 hours ago, Camera One said:

I wonder if we will find out what happened to Glinda, now that Zelena is coming back on the show?

Maybe Rumple will make good on his threat to kill her?

Edited by KingOfHearts

It looks like Snow got a new fan. Ella 2. After Henry described his grandparents to his future wife, Ella2 stated that Snow is her kind of Woman. Might be possible that she and Snow may meet.

Oh and in case no one has posted these, in October Adam gave hints and spoilers that we may see the real story of Emma. 

know this was Jmo’s last episode and she and Hook seemed to get closure, but is there more to their story they want to tell possibly? Hook told Regina, 

“If he knew what really happened, he’d drop everything and come back. She wants to let him get on with his life.” 

“What really happened”? And someone asked Adam on Twitter how this really explained Emma’s absence for the rest of the season and he responded that it would all make sense by the end of the season. He also said, “We’re fully aware that NOT seeing Emma needs to make sense logically given her character and who she is.” This seems to clue us that this may not be what we think, and that Emma we saw in NEF2 may not be her but probably someone else in disguise trying to escape the realm. Which might tell us that this Pregnancy of Emma's might be fake. Here's the links to the spoilers: 

Also Rose (Alice 2) spoiled that the troll under the bridge of Hyperion Heights, has a story and may have been alive before.

Also there was a TVLine Fall Prediction for OUAT S7 that Prince Charming might return in S7B. Even though it is only a prediction, TVLine already predicted that Neal would return in s5 and that S3B will have a Wizard of Oz arc. And they both came true. So it might be possible that Charming will return. http://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-predictions-2017-lost-spinoff-scandal-finale/#!19/undefined/

On 10/24/2017 at 5:39 PM, cappoe said:

Seriously yall it's clear that CS and Snowing got the best end of the deal. 

They're peacefully in SB, raising their families and being near all their friends. 

Charming and Snow get to be a grandpa and grandma

Killian and Emma get to be a mother and father.

Regina and Rumple are out of SB.

And WE the fans can leave the show.

It's like the best deal, at least we don't have to see any of our characters die on screen. IDC if it's of old age. I 100% prefer what they did with CS then what they're doing w/ Rumbelle. They're taking away the imagination. 

I would't count on CS getting anything best. Because Adam already spoiled that we will see the real story of what really happened to Emma. And this Emma might not be who we think it is. These Spoilers below relate to what Hook just said to Regina after lying to Emma when saying, “If he knew what really happened, he’d drop everything and come back. She wants to let him get on with his life.”

I once asked the Showrunners if they will ever bring up the Real Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk or the real With from Rapunzel in. And now I got my wishes.

I also once asked if we may see other characters like Captain Ahab, and it might appear that he is coming. But who will he want revenge on? Moby Dick or someone else this time? That's the question.

And since the Showrunners teased that they might bring in the real Morpheus and another Peter Pan, it might seem so. I asked them that too. Only most likely they will turn Pan into a hero unlike the s3 one (cause he is really a different figure named Malcom and doesn't count as a Peter Pan).

I seem to have gotten my other wish on seeing another one of the babies being a grown up like Gideon is now. And that was Robin. Possibly we might see Prince Neal, Alexandra or Philip Jr as a adults too.

49 minutes ago, Vader34 said:

Because Adam already spoiled that we will see the real story of what really happened to Emma.

I am almost certain that Adam answered this issue with another one of his Twitter responses. Basically, the reason Emma (or anyone else from SB) is not involved is because HH is in 2017, while SB is several years ahead of that. So during 2017 in Storybrook, Henry was still a 16 year old living at home and all was well. I HIGHLY doubt they are going to make anything related to Emma a focal point of the show considering JMo is not appearing again and they seem to be doing everything they can to completely erase her character.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

I am almost certain that Adam answered this issue with another one of his Twitter responses. Basically, the reason Emma (or anyone else from SB) is not involved is because HH is in 2017, while SB is several years ahead of that. So during 2017 in Storybrook, Henry was still a 16 year old living at home and all was well. I HIGHLY doubt they are going to make anything related to Emma a focal point of the show considering JMo is not appearing again and they seem to be doing everything they can to completely erase her character.

That's pretty illogical. And obviously what Adam teased already proved that hey are going to make anything related to Emma a focal point of the show. And just because Jen will not appear in any future, doesn't mean the true disappearance of won't be revealed in words by other characters to Henry. You forget? Lancelot revealed in words and hinted that he survived that against Cora and it didn't show in flashbacks. Which also clued us in that Cora lied about his so called death. The same for Aladdin, when we never saw him use the shears to remove his savior powers, we were only hinted at that.

The similar thing where August reveals he knows who Neal really is, but we never saw what Neal saw in Pinocchio's box in the flashback until the archive version in s214. And even if Jen did do filming for what really happened to her character, that might be for studio filming during her time of filming 7x02. Just like how they they had her vision of s6 filmed but are cut in pieces while being shown in every episode.

The Weaver/Victoria sneak peek is pretty trite. Why is Weaver even attempting to conceal the fact he's awake from Roni and Victoria? They both knew he was awake and spoke to him in private.  Then, all of a sudden, Victoria has a deal for him and he just acts like his old self. The secrecy just seems unnecessary. 

*remembers Ingrid whispering in Rumple's ear*

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

The Weaver/Victoria sneak peek is pretty trite.

It just emphasized they do not really have anything new to do with Gold/Rumple/Weaver.  I suppose it is because he is popular that he was brought back, but I thought that character had well past run its course, but the character goes through the same cycle of motions over and over.

I would have chosen to have him go all out evil at the end of season 5 (shouldn't absorbing all of the dark ones had that sort of affect).  They could have set up season 6 to be the final season, and allow Carlye to chew some scenery as the big bad, going unapologetically evil.  I think he could have exuded some real menace and done something different than the same old same old coy riddle speaking and veiled threats like the clip above.  Plus having the final villain being someone with a long history with the show and the other characters would have added some extra layers to the stakes as the show reached its conclusion.

• Love 4

I would have chosen to have him go all out evil at the end of season 5 (shouldn't absorbing all of the dark ones had that sort of affect).  They could have set up season 6 to be the final season, and allow Carlye to chew some scenery as the big bad, going unapologetically evil.  I think he could have exuded some real menace and done something different than the same old same old coy riddle speaking and veiled threats like the clip above.  Plus having the final villain being someone with a long history with the show and the other characters would have added some extra layers to the stakes as the show reached its conclusion.

The return of Sparkly!Rumple in full force in Storybrooke would have been pretty sweet, imo.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kktjones said:

Yup that's exactly what is happening. They say they can't contact anyone in SB because they can't change the past. Adam stated that Henry left home a lot later then 2017. So he basically gave away that there's time travel involved to explain why they can't contact anyone in SB. Because Henry, Regina, and everyone are still in SB while everything is happening in HH's. Just like how Hook and Emma traveled to the past.

The timeline will have to be corrected though, which gives me hope towards this entire season being erased, like everyone already thinks it is. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, cappoe said:

The timeline will have to be corrected though, which gives me hope towards this entire season being erased, like everyone already thinks it is. 

That would be a nifty little trick I can get behind 100%! 

2 hours ago, Vader34 said:

what Adam teased

I honestly don't think Adam meant to tease a story about "what really happened to Emma". I think he just meant that the reason they can't call Emma for help or that she wouldn't come to help (which is totally in-character for her) is because of the time-travel aspect. He was just responding to people who thought the explanation of why she went back to SB was fine, but wondered why she wouldn't come back when the gang is cursed. As for the line from Hook to Regina, I seriously think that was just a strange way of keeping their huge pregnancy twist a surprise until Emma showed up.

• Love 4

I don't have any faith that we will see any of the charming in 7b! The only exception is if they ask them ( all the veterans cast back) to be in the serie final ( if it turn out to be ) in may and even if this scenario happen I will believe it's more despite Adam and Eddy that their initiative. I just don't see from them much love for the charming clan! 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

The Weaver/Victoria sneak peek is pretty trite. Why is Weaver even attempting to conceal the fact he's awake from Roni and Victoria? They both knew he was awake and spoke to him in private.  Then, all of a sudden, Victoria has a deal for him and he just acts like his old self. The secrecy just seems unnecessary. 

I just watched it now and it's pathetic they're framing the scene as if it's this highly tense sparring of two formidable forces.  As usual, the villain knows all (about the Guardian this time).  How does Rumple know she's not bluffing?  Why didn't Victoria catch on in the hospital room when he said "Dearie".  Since she had no reaction, a viewer would have assumed she had never met Rumple.  But now we know she knows allllll about him.  Another cheap way to "surprise" us by blatantly misleading us in a previous episode.  

I think I actually would have been shocked that she was Rapunzel, if posters here didn't already guess that weeks ago!  I really hate that they're making the despicable Tremaine the real Rapunzel, though, so we'll see if the next episode will sooth my anger.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2

So after Trepunzel left the Tower and trapped the Witch, she married a man (Flynn Rider?) and had Drizella and Anastasia.  And then the man died (?) and she married Cinderella's stepfather, who was heartbroken after Cinderella's mother disappeared to Wonderland.  Then Anastasia died and Trepunzel became a cold-blooded murderer and treated Cinderella like crap because it's complicated.  Cry for me.  The End.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2

During a bout of insomnia last night, I found myself pondering how the timeline is supposed to be working. For a moment, I had a theory that Roni only told Henry that the person she was going to for help (presumably Zelena) had been chased out of Hyperion Heights by Victoria years ago as a cover story, since he didn't know about the curse, and Zelena had actually left Storybrooke. Except then I remembered that Robin has been cast as a teen, and if Zelena and Robin haven't been forward in time and then back in time again, Robin should be a preschooler in 2017. The age would work, maybe sort of (and possibly give us a timeline) if Zelena joins Henry's merry band of idiots in the New Enchanted Forest before the curse -- we might be able to tell based on Robin's age how long it's been since the end of season 6, and then she would be a teenager now.

I do think that what the writers meant about finding out why Emma's not involved now was about why the people in Hyperion Heights can't just call the Savior for help with the curse -- the fact that it's 2017 and they must have gone back in time. If it was just a case of time moving faster where they were, then there's no reason why they couldn't call for help and no reason why Emma wouldn't help (in story, that is. The real reason is that Emma's not in the show anymore). I think that was supposed to be a surprise twist, but their inability to take criticism led to a Twitter self-defense that ended up being a spoiler. Rumple and Belle leaving town before 2017 and being in another world explains why Rumple doesn't just head to Storybrooke to see Belle again -- since I'm not sure he'd give a damn about preserving the timeline in that case. He'd probably also find a way that he could get away with killing his past self, absorbing his power so that he'd be a double Dark One, and then picking up with Belle, and not going off to Paradise Falls to watch her die this time around (yeah, killing his past self would possibly erase his present self -- depending on how they decide their time travel works -- but Rumple's the Dark One and might be able to find a loophole, like absorbing his past self's powers incorporates his past self into his present self, so he's still alive and in the role of his past self).

Also, wacky thought for the resolution of everything: in spite of Roni's best efforts to keep them apart, Henry and Murderella do a TLK and break the curse, but both die of the poison heart. Heartbroken Regina/Roni decides to throw caution and timelines to the wind and makes a call to herself in 2017 (or 2018 by that point) Storybrooke, warning herself not to let Henry go off on his adventures. So, Regina starts taking Henry on campus tours and pushing college while also getting Storybrooke Hook to talk to him, man-to-man (to explain why we don't see Emma's involvement) about the real nature of being a hero, that if you're doing it just to become famous and get into a storybook, you're only looking for glory. A real hero does the right thing that needs to be done, regardless of whether or not anyone will ever even know he did it. Henry decides to go to college or join the Peace Corps, or something, thus never getting involved in Murderella's life. Maybe she does or doesn't actually kill the prince, but at the very least, Regina never gives Drizella magic lessons or teaches her about the Dark Curse. WHook found Alice pretty easily, so maybe he finds another way to break their curse. Everyone's life ends up being better because Henry didn't insert himself into someone else's story in an attempt to get himself written into a storybook. I think that no matter how it actually ends, this will be my head canon.

• Love 3
On 12/2/2017 at 1:07 AM, KingOfHearts said:

From the press release, it seems Trimmed Mane is indeed happening. Not only do we have the Rapunzel story, but the Young Anastasia/Drizella stuff too. This is going to be a packed episode. Any bets on Anastasia being resurrected this coming Friday?

I haven't kept up with a lot of spoilers.  What is Trimmed Mane?

8 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

I haven't kept up with a lot of spoilers.  What is Trimmed Mane?

That's the theory that Lady Tremaine is Rapunzel -- she lost her powers and went evil when her hair was cut. Thus, "Trimmed Mane." Say it out loud and slur it a bit, and you get "Tremaine."

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

That's the theory that Lady Tremaine is Rapunzel -- she lost her powers and went evil when her hair was cut. Thus, "Trimmed Mane." Say it out loud and slur it a bit, and you get "Tremaine."

Gotcha.  Thanks for explaining!  Once again: Kudos to all those here who already predicted it!  Y'all are amazing!

If next week is the winter finale, maybe we'll get a "big" "Heart is a Lonely Hunter" episode, so some innocent will die, which they already set up - Anastasia.  There is a chance that either Tremaine or Drizella will die but I'm thinking A&E will want to continue the drama between them once the beloved innocent perfect Anastasia expires permanently.

On 12/7/2017 at 11:09 AM, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Gotcha.  Thanks for explaining!  Once again: Kudos to all those here who already predicted it!  Y'all are amazing!

Except that that's not really where it came from.  As Victoria explained to Lucy, "Tremaine" was the last name of her husband Marcus.  Victoria said she took it as HER last name when she married him. THAT'S why her second identity is Lady Tremaine.  It has nothing to do with her original identity as Rapunzel.

5 minutes ago, legaleagle53 said:

Except that that's not really where it came from.  As Victoria explained to Lucy, "Tremaine" was the last name of her husband Marcus.  Victoria said she took it as HER last name when she married him. THAT'S why her second identity is Lady Tremaine.  It has nothing to do with her original identity as Rapunzel.

We know that. It was a punny name for the theory.

• Love 4