Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Regency Bar

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, now that Housewives is over, we have your romance updates to look forward to.  So far, so good.  Sooo exciting.

Awwww!

So, they separated my HC and myself in our fall league.  We're so bummed.  But we scrimmaged last night and afterwards hung out in my car in the rain.  We talked for hours before leaving and I'm so happy to find out that he is absolutely hilarious.  He was so quiet in the locker room during our season.  I had no idea he had such a funny personality.  

• Love 9
On 9/6/2018 at 3:28 PM, sasha206 said:

I'm really enjoying having him in my world.  Our messages back and forth are so much fun.  Last night, we were talking about football.  I said "We have to watch a game together."  He responded:  "We have to do everything together."  Awwwww.  Just a doll he is.   There's a 13-year age difference, so I'm not viewing this as long-term, but for now I'm enjoying it.  Fortunately, I am told by many that I look like I'm in my late 30s, so it doesn't look like there's a big age gap!

Let’s reverse.  My son is 48 .. his girlfriend of one year is 34.  They get along great. Age is just a number.   Look at a lot of married celebrities where the husband is younger and it works.  Plus, children wise, he has a son, and she has a son, and they both think that’s enough.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 4
On 9/6/2018 at 3:28 PM, sasha206 said:

I'm really enjoying having him in my world.  Our messages back and forth are so much fun.  Last night, we were talking about football.  I said "We have to watch a game together."  He responded:  "We have to do everything together."  Awwwww.  Just a doll he is.   There's a 13-year age difference, so I'm not viewing this as long-term, but for now I'm enjoying it.  Fortunately, I am told by many that I look like I'm in my late 30s, so it doesn't look like there's a big age gap!

My mother was 11 years older than my dad. No problem. Everyone thought she was his age or younger and she didn't correct them. When she passed a lot of people were surprised at her real age.  At 91!

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Reality police said:

My mother was 11 years older than my dad. No problem. Everyone thought she was his age or younger and she didn't correct them. When she passed a lot of people were surprised at her real age.  At 91!

Awww, your mom was a hottie!

i don't think anyone would think there is a big age gap with us at all.   Is it wrong that I am most attracted to him while he's wearing a hockey uniform?  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

Awww, your mom was a hottie!

i don't think anyone would think there is a big age gap with us at all.   Is it wrong that I am most attracted to him while he's wearing a hockey uniform?  

My mom was a force of nature!

Men in uniforms are great! The fact that he is a bear makes it even better. Can you tell that my hubby (RIP) was a 250 lb Marine? Enjoy him. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Reality police said:

I am always the last to know, but has anyone watched The Hotwives of Orlando on Hulu? I just watched the first episode and it was kinda cute. They also have one for Vegas. 

Anyone? Anyone?

I binge-watched both a few months ago.  Hilarious!

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Reality police said:

I am always the last to know, but has anyone watched The Hotwives of Orlando on Hulu? I just watched the first episode and it was kinda cute. They also have one for Vegas. 

Anyone? Anyone?

Is there any other way to watch other than Hulu?  Canadian here. I have just been able to see clips on Youtube and love, love, love!

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did Bravo stiff us? I thought they were going to air one more episode, unseen footage or something, but showed us the Cartagena dinner again instead? Shouldn’t they have shown it this week?

Yes!   Bravo stiffed us.    I posted a screencap of my online cable guide last week showing that extra episode but it never aired.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did Bravo stiff us

Dear God I hope so.  The sooner this season and all that associates with it is gone, the sooner I can go back to discussing dated, obsolete, pleather peplum jackets over there >> in that other forum.  

I'm kidding.  About 43% kidding.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Dear God I hope so.  The sooner this season and all that associates with it is gone, the sooner I can go back to discussing dated, obsolete, pleather peplum jackets over there >> in that other forum.  

I'm kidding.  About 43% kidding.

Where are the pleather peplums? Dallas? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did Bravo stiff us? I thought they were going to air one more episode, unseen footage or something, but showed us the Cartagena dinner again instead? Shouldn’t they have shown it this week?

Maybe the ep is being edited to incorporate current events? Rather than strictly a "lost footage" show, maybe it will also have some "what are they up to now" stuff: Bethenny's great relief efforts, Sonja settling into her new digs, Moaner the Maven meeting with the developers of her skin care line (!!) and, of course, Luann's musical stylings:  Andy's VO: We missed Luann at this season's Reunion but she made a decision to put her health first. Since that time she's stayed busy, reinventing our beloved Countess into something tuneful (cut to Luann croaking her way through a song).

Yea, I'd probably watch.

• Love 7

They did stiff us but they do the same thing with the social editions.  They show up in the guide as a new episode.  I do think the Cartagena passport had more info than a regular social edition. I could be wrong because I really don't watch the social editions.

I don't think there's going to be any episode with what they're up to now footage.  What they're filming now will be for next season.

• Love 2
On 9/20/2018 at 12:36 AM, Reality police said:

Anyone? Anyone?

[snaps fingers] You done checked me, boo. Let’s do this.

Sometimes I feel like Shauna’s a little competitive with me. But I don’t want any drama tonight. [pause] So I’m going to confront her about it.

I just started watching, thanks to you!

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 3

These 2 GIFS are giving me flashbacks to my soulmate kitty, Beanie Baby (Teeny Weeny Beanie Baby Boy - my niece named him).  

First time I saw him at my neighbor's house, he was a tiny terror with his front paws wrapped around a pit bull's nose, biting the dog's lower jaw, while his back paws were furiously scratching the hell out of the pit bull's neck.  That poor dog was HOWLING, and running down the hall trying to shake the tiny kitten off.  Every time that neighbor opened her door, the kitten would run to my house to play, and she decided to just give him to me.

My niece had a fluffy white stuffed kitty that had a little bell in it's tail, and my Beanster fell in lurve with it.  He would stand on it's back, kneading it while holding the tail in his mouth, until he eventually collapsed with a little meow of completion.  Every time I heard that damned bell, I knew the Bean was doing his strange masturbatory ritual.  Stuffed kitty flattened out & turned greyish over the years, but Beanie Baby's lurve was undying.  ;-)

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

These 2 GIFS are giving me flashbacks to my soulmate kitty, Beanie Baby (Teeny Weeny Beanie Baby Boy - my niece named him).  

First time I saw him at my neighbor's house, he was a tiny terror with his front paws wrapped around a pit bull's nose, biting the dog's lower jaw, while his back paws were furiously scratching the hell out of the pit bull's neck.  That poor dog was HOWLING, and running down the hall trying to shake the tiny kitten off.  Every time that neighbor opened her door, the kitten would run to my house to play, and she decided to just give him to me.

My niece had a fluffy white stuffed kitty that had a little bell in it's tail, and my Beanster fell in lurve with it.  He would stand on it's back, kneading it while holding the tail in his mouth, until he eventually collapsed with a little meow of completion.  Every time I heard that damned bell, I knew the Bean was doing his strange masturbatory ritual.  Stuffed kitty flattened out & turned greyish over the years, but Beanie Baby's lurve was undying.  ;-)

All hail to Beanie Baby!

source.gif

• Love 6
On 9/17/2018 at 5:37 PM, hummingbird said:

hankies all around

----------------------------

not sure where to put this Bravo news

what do we think of Jerry O'Connell's new clip show?  looks funny

TBH  I think WWHL has sort of run it's course or could be dialed back to once or twice a week and this might be better 

Jerry O’Connell is o.k. As long as he quiets down a few notches.  He was too hyper on the Wendy Williams Show the week she was off.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Have any of you seen the promos for Marriage Boot Camp or whatever it's called?   Why the hell is Kim Richards on that show with a man she's not married to?

Because she needs to pay for her drug habit/Kinglsley bites/Target restitution and GODDAMNED HOUSE HER SISTER STOLE.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Because she needs to pay for her drug habit/Kinglsley bites/Target restitution and GODDAMNED HOUSE HER SISTER STOLE.

LOL     And I was hoping to never see her on my TV ever again!   SIlly me.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, AnnA said:

LOL     And I was hoping to never see her on my TV ever again!   SIlly me.

There should be some info over on the KR thread on BH. I don't watch the show but I posted a pic of her BF

6 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

No worries.   I'm like the matriarchal elephant, keeper of memories.  :-) 

wq - just cause Ise lurves youse

h688D6779

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

There should be some info over on the KR thread on BH. I don't watch the show but I posted a pic of her BF

wq - just cause Ise lurves youse

h688D6779

Iss lurves youse too, KFB, but I needs me some nip/suck action - if you get my drift!  :-D

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't get your drift - hah!

I'm the kitty very confused - I think the chicks are looking for milk

LedvP7U.gif

You're just TRYING to make me tell the Ballad of Beanie Baby & Babalu- and the nipples of lurve ... evil wabbit!  ;-)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't get your drift - hah!

I'm the kitty very confused - I think the chicks are looking for milk

LedvP7U.gif

I thought it was a zombie apocalypse. 

Zombie kitty nipple suck - it's a REAL thing!!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

'll take your word for it - that is something I will not be doing a Google search on - Hah

It is S.A.D. that you won't go down that ONE dark alley of lurve with me ...

Ki-ens who are weaned too soon seek nipples to suckle - apparently any old neutered cat nips will suffice (especially if said neutered old cat LIKES having his nipples sucked).

And NOW I'll likely be quoted on the Dark Web by some deranged kitty perverts ...  calling Keith Morrison to narrate THIS story!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

It is S.A.D. that you won't go down that ONE dark alley of lurve with me ...

Ki-ens who are weaned too soon seek nipples to suckle - apparently any old neutered cat nips will suffice (especially if said neutered old cat LIKES having his nipples sucked).

And NOW I'll likely be quoted on the Dark Web by some deranged kitty perverts ...  calling Keith Morrison to narrate THIS story!

One time I googled "Carole sucks balls" - you do not want to know what came up - suffice to say Meemaw went to town on Rancid Radish

• Love 4

So, great Hockey Crush update.

A little backstory:  After one of our scrimmages about a month ago, we're in my car post 4th period drinking in the parking lot.  Just talking and laughing.  I said something that made him laugh really hard and I hear a toot escape him.  It was quiet enough that i pretended I didn't hear it.  I felt so bad for him thinking that must be humiliating to be with someone you really like and fart.  It was just a noisemaker, thankfully, so no bad smells with the windows up.  He never let on it happened, I never let on that I knew it did.

About 2 weeks ago, fall league starts.  HC and are not on the same team, so I'm hanging out with new teammates and the same thing happens to the resident drunk (HC and my former teammate).  I had enough wine in me that I couldn't stop laughing about the fart.  Resident drunk had also vomited in the parking lot just weeks earlier, so I'm texting HC that it is now coming out at both ends with resident drunk.  Laughed my ass off, no pun intended over this.  Continued to make jokes about it throughout the week.

So, last night, we're having drinks at our favorite bar and karma happens.  I laugh and let out the loudest fart.  One that could not be ignored.   Fortunately also just a noisemaker.  But it was so freaking embarrassing. Meanwhile, HC, the fucker, never let on that HE was the one to fart first in my presence!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

If anyone else is so sick of all of the Bravo Housewives that they can't sit through a whole episode...but miss the feeling of getting a look inside groups of people (that none of us would actually want as friends):

Watch "Made in Mexico" on Netflix.  Brand new.

I started a forum for it because there's just.so.much.going.on.  I need y'all to help me sort through it.  My forum description:

From Netflix:  "These Mexico City socialites may lead opulent lives, but a peek behind the curtain reveals a tangled web of intrigue, envy and personal struggles.... Step into the world of Mexico City's socialites and revel in the drama."

Two episodes in:  The visual production is incredibly vibrant, and I'm interested in learning more about this group of young socialites.

Lots of backstory and production rumors make it all the more interesting....

• Love 4
2 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

If anyone else is so sick of all of the Bravo Housewives that they can't sit through a whole episode...but miss the feeling of getting a look inside groups of people (that none of us would actually want as friends):

I started a forum for it because there's just.so.much.going.on.  I need y'all to help me sort through it.  My forum description:

From Netflix:  "These Mexico City socialites may lead opulent lives, but a peek behind the curtain reveals a tangled web of intrigue, envy and personal struggles.... Step into the world of Mexico City's socialites and revel in the drama."

Two episodes in:  The visual production is incredibly vibrant, and I'm interested in learning more about this group of young socialites.

I saw that and it looks excellent, but subtitles mean I really, really have to pay attention.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I saw that and it looks excellent, but subtitles mean I really, really have to pay attention.

Seriously...it occurred to me that one of the reasons that it was so compelling was that it's the first time, in a long time, that I've actually watched a show so closely.  

• Love 1
23 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

The colors are so lush. Is it really that beautiful there?

• Love 1