Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

How about some positive media about the Housewives for a change?

https://www.nbc.com/nbc-insider/matt-damon-narrated-d-day-doc-to-premiering-during-olympics

Kathryn Edwards’s husband Donnies head up a charity that enables veterans of D-day to visit Normandy. The documentary ran during the Olympics coverage Saturday afternoon and was very, very powerful.

Former NFL player Donnie Edwards and his charity, the Best Defense Foundation, play a central role in the tribute. Edwards, known for his time with the Kansas City Chiefs and San Diego Chargers, is featured in organizing a trip for veterans to Normandy. 

Reflecting on the creation of the Best Defense Foundation, Edwards said, “After I retired, I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do. My passion was giving back to all those who served … making sure they’re taken care of. This is my cause. This is my purpose.” 

I thought Donnie looked familiar but I couldn’t immediately place him.

• Like 16
  • Useful 1

"Beauvais was on SiriusXM’s Jeff Lewis Live and was talking to host Jeff Lewis about the situation. Lewis and Beauvais were talking about how they don't feel like they've ever seen the real Kemsley and Beauvais said it would be nice to see the "real Dorit." Lewis said that he thought she was putting it on for the camera and Beauvais agreed with him. “Yeah, I do. I mean, I’ve said it before,” she said on the show. “This season, I’m not allowed to say a lot, but she is on fire, and I think that’s because a lot of things are going on with her.”

Then things get a little tricky. Lewis asked if Kemsley was on fire in a good or bad way and Beauvais said “It depends on where you start.” He then assumed that she meant that Kemsley was a "super b*tch" and Beauvais didn't disagree with him. “Yes. Agree,” Beauvais said of the situation. “She’s definitely activated, and you know where it’s coming from. There’s a lot going on … but everybody has stuff going on. Right? So, are we gonna excuse that?”

• Thanks 4
  • Useful 1