Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

Unfortunately, Kim's "fake" sister has a REAL daughter who was attacked by Kim's pit bull.  IMO, Kim is the fake one who lies like a rug...about everything!  This woman is so far in denial, there's no ladder high enough for her to climb out. 

• Love 12

Jesus, how desperate is Radar Online for money? No way I'm watching some ad to read that crappy article.

The ad is better than the article.  How does anyone at RadarOnLine know the treatment plan for Kim's adult child and when he will be released?  You would think if they wanted to be accurate they would get the kids ages correct.

• Love 2

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/14/brandi-glanville-leeza-gibbons-talk-divorce-celebrity-apprentice-and-brandis-crazy-behavior-at-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion/

Here is an extensive story on Brandi and Leeza Gibbons, who for a reporter is an idiot, for not watching Brandi before she appears on Brandi's Podcast.  Brandi is pretty tame until Leeza let's the world know her son is 6'7".  Brandi then asks, "if everything else is that big too?"  Why Leeza would even think of going into business with this woman is beyond me.  I suggest she watch Seasons 2-5 before signing any deals with Brandi.

• Love 1

Even as one of Kim’s adult children remains hospitalized for psychiatric care, “Kim plans to come back for another season of RHOBH,” an insider told Radar. “The feuding with Kyle doesn’t seem to faze Kim at all. The show is also only her only source of income, and Kim has bills to pay!”

“Having found a friend in Brandi Glanville, Kim now feels more comfortable with the show,” the source said. “She doesn’t feel the need to lean on Kyle any further for support.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/kim-richards-real-housewives-beverly-hills-return/ Edited by BlackMamba

Anderson Cooper was on WWHL when he said this about Andy to Andy:

He also called out Cohen for even riling up the conversation in the first place. "You love to stir it up," he said to Cohen, adding to viewers: "This is what a party at Andy Cohen's house looks like. He always invites one or two people who are going to end up drunk and end up yelling."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/anderson-cooper-andy-cohen-argue-about-griffins-fashion-police-exit-2015193#ixzz3UqAAan1e
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

It explains so much.

• Love 2

Kathy's party apparently was right after:

• Monty learned death is imminent now, nothing more to be done.
  • Rumors of her child in a psych ward, possibly for the 2nd time.
  • The lawsuit was finally served on March 2nd, she'd been dodging it.  (For the older woman who was "like a second mother" but also sold her stories, it sounds like for the House of Hilton book.  She was badly bitten by Kingsley.  Kim says she offered to pay for all medical, and the woman refused the offer, saying her insurance will cover it.  I'm pretty sure this is the lawsuit that is also naming BRAVO--although I don't get why.)
  • She had an awful year of filming RHBH.

I wouldn't expect her to look chipper.  Any one of those things is enough to bring even a strong woman to her knees.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/kim-richards-dog-attack-lawsuit-served-court-papers/

Kathy's party apparently was right after:

• Monty learned death is imminent now, nothing more to be done.
  • Rumors of her child in a psych ward, possibly for the 2nd time.
  • The lawsuit was finally served on March 2nd, she'd been dodging it.  (For the older woman who was "like a second mother" but also sold her stories, it sounds like for the House of Hilton book.  She was badly bitten by Kingsley.  Kim says she offered to pay for all medical, and the woman refused the offer, saying her insurance will cover it.  I'm pretty sure this is the lawsuit that is also naming BRAVO--although I don't get why.)
  • She had an awful year of filming RHBH.

I wouldn't expect her to look chipper.  Any one of those things is enough to bring even a strong woman to her knees.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/kim-richards-dog-attack-lawsuit-served-court-papers/

When this family friend first told what happened to her, the bite, she said Kim promised to pay all her medical bills then Kim paid for nothing. KR did not refuse Kim's offer to pay her medical bills, Kim refused to pay, hence the lawsuit for a few thousand dollars, not 100's of thousands. After all, we are talking about a woman that changed the name of her vicious dog to keep his bite history from following him so she could bring him back into her home.

• Love 10

After all, we are talking about a woman that changed the name of her vicious dog to keep his bite history from following him so she could bring him back into her home.

What?  Really?  That's crazy.

• Love 6

What?  Really?  That's crazy.

1 of the people/trainers Kim hired after the dog attacked and bit Alexis talked about this on his FB page and he said was backed up by a different trainer Kim also hired. Kingsley, or whatever his name is now, is back in her home now. I hope to hell that Monty is not living with Kim in his final days, anyone, medical help/hospice, other family and friends of his coming into her home are at risk of injury or even death by this dog.

• Love 2

Kim is completely at fault for ruining that dog, and for the bites.  Of all the reasons to dislike Kim?  Kingsley is the highest on my list.

That doesn't make a lawsuit or the idea of putting her dog down less stressful for her.  The post I replied to was about Kim's subdued appearance at Kathy's party.  The dog situation was just one example I gave of why I'd be shocked if she wasn't.

• Love 3

I work for a dog rescue and love all animals, dogs especially.  That dog must be euthanized.  They have been known to kill people.  I am shocked this has not been done.  

Andy Cohen mentioned that Kyle and Kim did not talk to each other for 3 months when the show wrapped and saw each other for the first time at the reunion.  We are in for another season of this shit.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

I work for a dog rescue and love all animals, dogs especially.  That dog must be euthanized.  They have been known to kill people.  I am shocked this has not been done.  

Andy Cohen mentioned that Kyle and Kim did not talk to each other for 3 months when the show wrapped and saw each other for the first time at the reunion.  We are in for another season of this shit.  

Kim/Kyle were tweeting photos taken together through Halloween, all was fine until the dog bite occurred. They have not spoken since Kim blamed Alexis for getting bit.

• Love 3

Kim/Kyle were tweeting photos taken together through Halloween, all was fine until the dog bite occurred. They have not spoken since Kim blamed Alexis for getting bit.

Oh good god, she blamed Alexis?  That is all kinds of wrong. 

• Love 5

I wonder what other details Kim is going to give as she blames Alexia again. 

Kim claims that Alexia and some other girl/s went into Kim's bedroom when she asked them not to and that's when the situation happened. 

Kim claimed to be concerned about her niece but it definitely sounds like she's been more concerned about herself and Kingsley since it all happened.

• Love 3

Yes, she even blamed the family friend, KR, for getting bit. KR reached across her bed towards Kim and Kingsley ripped her arm/hand up pretty bad, bad enough that an ambulance/ paramedics were called because she was bleeding badly and they could not stop it. She made this woman promise to not report her dog to anyone because she "would loose her (Bravo) job" and in exchange promised she would pay all her medical bills, which Kim then refused to pay, hence the lawsuit. Next we have Alexia going into Kim's bedroom and gets attacked by the dog requiring 2 surgeries and once again the victim is blamed. Kim does nothing with Kingsley until KR hires an attorney to make Kim pay for the medical costs, as promised, and then Kim takes the dog to 3 different trainers that specialize in aggressive/bitters, 2 of which say he is the most vicious, aggressive dog they have ever encountered, that Kim refused to allow them to retrain him and both say she should never get the dog back because he will kill next time. She then changes his name and places him with a 4th trainer and finally brings him back into her home. This is Kim, this is her mind set, sober/clean or drunk/high, nothing is ever her fault. This is why I have no compassion left in me for Kim, none!

• Love 16

There is at least one picture on the Internet of what Kingsley did to Kay Rozario's hand. I stumbled across it. Be careful what you google for and avoid the pic unless you have a strong stomach. This is not a simple puncture wound - it looked like there was a chunk missing from the top of her hand and tendon exposed. I think it was tendon and not bone, anyway. I hope Alexia's injury was not as severe, but needing two surgeries does not make it sound good.

The ROL article said Kim finally got served because one of her kids opened the door to the process server. Wonder if that was a mistake or if they were fed up with the drama and wanted things to move forward to a possible resolution somehow?

• Love 3

There is at least one picture on the Internet of what Kingsley did to Kay Rozario's hand. I stumbled across it. Be careful what you google for and avoid the pic unless you have a strong stomach. This is not a simple puncture wound - it looked like there was a chunk missing from the top of her hand and tendon exposed. I think it was tendon and not bone, anyway. I hope Alexia's injury was not as severe, but needing two surgeries does not make it sound good.

The ROL article said Kim finally got served because one of her kids opened the door to the process server. Wonder if that was a mistake or if they were fed up with the drama and wanted things to move forward to a possible resolution somehow?

You stole my god damn tendon!

• Love 6

Yes, she even blamed the family friend, KR, for getting bit. KR reached across her bed towards Kim and Kingsley ripped her arm/hand up pretty bad, bad enough that an ambulance/ paramedics were called because she was bleeding badly and they could not stop it. She made this woman promise to not report her dog to anyone because she "would loose her (Bravo) job" and in exchange promised she would pay all her medical bills, which Kim then refused to pay, hence the lawsuit. Next we have Alexia going into Kim's bedroom and gets attacked by the dog requiring 2 surgeries and once again the victim is blamed. Kim does nothing with Kingsley until KR hires an attorney to make Kim pay for the medical costs, as promised, and then Kim takes the dog to 3 different trainers that specialize in aggressive/bitters, 2 of which say he is the most vicious, aggressive dog they have ever encountered, that Kim refused to allow them to retrain him and both say she should never get the dog back because he will kill next time. She then changes his name and places him with a 4th trainer and finally brings him back into her home. This is Kim, this is her mind set, sober/clean or drunk/high, nothing is ever her fault. This is why I have no compassion left in me for Kim, none!

Wow.  This is shocking. I am surprised Animal Control has not stepped in.   Thank you for this information, I missed it. 

• Love 1

She did blame Alexis to an extent (the girls know my bedroom is off limits), but I wonder if there is not much more to it than that. I think the real problem between Kyle and Kim will be about Kim's refusal to get rid of the dog. Kyle said at the last reunion that Kingsley made her very nervous, and even after the bite, Kim wanted to find a way to keep him. I will imagine that this enraged Kyle almost more than anything else. This is all in my own head, but I can imagine Kim at the time of the tragedy being very concerned that Kyle wold try to take Kingsley away from her, and was probably playing the victim.  

If ROL is to be believed, she got Kingsley back a few weeks ago. 

• Love 2

‘Real Housewives’ star Kim Richards’ pit bull involved in alleged attack on friend months before niece’s mauling

Kay Rozario shows her injury from Kim Richard's pitbull Kingsley.

CAgi9iIUcAABRQw.jpg

Extract from the article:

• In a statement sent to the News, Richards said she was "shocked" to learn of the lawsuit and called Rozario's version of events "vehemently untrue." "When the bite occurred I offered immediately to handle any and all costs associated with the hospital visit but was told that would not be necessary and there was nothing she needed me to do because insurance covered all costs," said Richards. "It's unfortunate how people can go against decades of friendship when something like this happens and make their rounds to the media for money," said Richards.

• Richards then described the events leading up to the recent attack, saying it happened when the teen entered Richards' bedroom after she was warned the room was off limits.

She said Alexia had been away at college for months, and the dog was no longer familiar with her.

"While the two have been very close and friendly in the past, the dog has become very protective of me in the meantime," she said.

Richards said that immediately after the attack, she called her sister Kyle and took Alexia to the nearest emergency room.

• Richards hinted she might try to keep the unpredictable pooch.

"At this point I am looking at options to what the next step is for Kingsley," Richards said in her statement. "As many of you can relate, he is my best friend. This is a very difficult decision and time for all of us, but the safety of my family always comes first."

Read more here: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/richards-dog-attacked-friend-months-niece-mauling-article-1.2003139?cid=bitly

This is reprehensible. No one is safe. I am a huge animal lover but not at the expense of human safety. Kim had the opportunity to properly train that dog when she first got him and she did not. She's 100% responsible for ruining that dog. I know that many have positive experiences with pit bulls/pit bull mix, but I could not fully feel 100% comfortable with one myself. I do feel bad for Kingsley, Alexia and this family friend; this is all Kim's fault.

• Love 3

‘Real Housewives’ star Kim Richards’ pit bull involved in alleged attack on friend months before niece’s mauling

Extract from the article:

• In a statement sent to the News, Richards said she was "shocked" to learn of the lawsuit and called Rozario's version of events "vehemently untrue." "When the bite occurred I offered immediately to handle any and all costs associated with the hospital visit but was told that would not be necessary and there was nothing she needed me to do because insurance covered all costs," said Richards. "It's unfortunate how people can go against decades of friendship when something like this happens and make their rounds to the media for money," said Richards.

• Richards then described the events leading up to the recent attack, saying it happened when the teen entered Richards' bedroom after she was warned the room was off limits.

She said Alexia had been away at college for months, and the dog was no longer familiar with her.

"While the two have been very close and friendly in the past, the dog has become very protective of me in the meantime," she said.

Richards said that immediately after the attack, she called her sister Kyle and took Alexia to the nearest emergency room.

• Richards hinted she might try to keep the unpredictable pooch.

"At this point I am looking at options to what the next step is for Kingsley," Richards said in her statement. "As many of you can relate, he is my best friend. This is a very difficult decision and time for all of us, but the safety of my family always comes first."

Read more here: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/richards-dog-attacked-friend-months-niece-mauling-article-1.2003139?cid=bitly

That picture is just one of the injuries, and not the worst looking one.

Those extracts are from Kim, her official comment for the media, and she can't manage to sound like she gives a shit about anybody who got bitten? Jesus suffer the little children. I'm at a loss for why Kyle tried to initially play this off like not that big a deal and made statements about how of course she'd never ask Kim to give up Kingsley. Codependency - it's the most powerful drug of all.

• Love 5

All those news stories will come in handy to the D.A who tries Kims murder case when that dog finally kills someone. Does anyone else remember that case in SF where the couple was tried criminally as well as civically when their vicious dogs killed a neighbor. They were found guilty of murder because the dogs had a history that they ignored.

• Love 5

All those news stories will come in handy to the D.A who tries Kims murder case when that dog finally kills someone. Does anyone else remember that case in SF where the couple was tried criminally as well as civically when their vicious dogs killed a neighbor. They were found guilty of murder because the dogs had a history that they ignored.

Oh yes. It was on 20/20 or Prime Time with Diane Sawyer. I hate to say it, but it was a Pit Bull in that case as well. :(

ETA: My bad. The dogs in the fatal attack were Presa Canario breed.

Edited by msblossom

Those were Presa Canarios which, maybe unfairly, I've come to think of as Pits for posh people.

I hear that like Pitties, Presas can be very gentle dogs but need very good, consistent, early training.

Those people blamed the victim, too. Something about her perfume attracted them, she responded badly when they started mauling her, just a lot of indefensible crap.

ETA: Oh, sorry, we cross-posted. Yes, Presas.

Edited by Found A Peanut

Those were Presa Canarios which, maybe unfairly, I've come to think of as Pits for posh people.

I hear that like Pitties, Presas can be very gentle dogs but need very good, consistent, early training.

Those people blamed the victim, too. Something about her perfume attracted them, she responded badly when they started mauling her, just a lot of indefensible crap.

ETA: Oh, sorry, we cross-posted. Yes, Presas.

They are also very dangerous dogs!  They even look like pit bulls.  

They are also very dangerous dogs! They even look like pit bulls.

I hate to say any entire breed is dangerous. It's the people. Take away one powerful breed and they'd just switch their idiocy and maltreatment to another.

I'm sure my opinion is of small comfort to people who get bitten or mauled though. It doesn't *look* like some asshole's personality disorder has grown teeth and drawn blood, just a dog that needs to go.

Edited by Found A Peanut
  • Love 3

It's not "always a pit bull" and the shitty thing is they have SUCH a bad reputation. It's a catchall term for 3 different breeds and more importantly, they're perfectly normal when raised correctly.  Kim is a shitty owner who should stick to goldfish.  

• Love 8

It's not "always a pit bull" and the shitty thing is they have SUCH a bad reputation. It's a catchall term for 3 different breeds and more importantly, they're perfectly normal when raised correctly.  Kim is a shitty owner who should stick to goldfish.  

I know it is not always a pit bull.  In the absence of facial expression and tone, my comment did not convey my dismay correctly.  "It so often is" would have been better.  . 

Unfortunately they are not "normal" when raised correctly.  There are some traits in the breed that cannot be ignored or trained away. 

Pit Bull is not a catch all term.  There are other breeds that have a potential to be dangerous, too.  Boxer, Doberman and German Shepard to name 3 others not allowed in most gated communities, trailer parks, apartment buildings, condos etc.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I know it is not always a pit bull.  In the absence of facial expression and tone, my comment did not convey my dismay correctly.  "It so often is" would have been better.  . 

Unfortunately they are not "normal" when raised correctly.  There are some traits in the breed that cannot be ignored or trained away. 

Pit Bull is not a catch all term.  There are other breeds that have a potential to be dangerous, too.  Boxer, Doberman and German Shepard to name 3 others not allowed in most gated communities, trailer parks, apartment buildings, condos etc.

Kim Richards should stick to plushies. I think that's an idea we can probably unite around.

• Love 9

Kim Richards should stick to plushies. I think that's an idea we can probably unite around.

If how she treated her pillow is any indication I don't think plushies would necessarily want to be "behind" that......

• Love 8

I would never have a bully bread, not because they are bad dogs, but I know I'm not the owner that a dog like that needs. Pack leader material I am not. My two goldens are spoiled rotten and don't seem to care that I am not a strong pack leader, I'm strong enough for them and I have opposible thumbs and can open the food. It's a marriage made in heaven. I hope someone can talk some sense into Kim ( not you Kyle, take a day off) because she is going to end up in bankruptcy or jail if she keeps this dog.

• Love 12

I'm really surprised that Kim's landlord hasn't kicked her out over her dog's attacks.   If the landlord knowingly allows her to keep a "vicious" dog, he also becomes liable if anything happens.   Court ruled a property owner cannot "sit idly by in the face of the known danger to others".   So unless her landlord is hiding under a rock (or does a family member own her home???), everybody now knows that Kim's dog has at least twice bitten people, causing harm.    Of course if she does get evicted, it will be Kyles fault. 

• Love 3

I'm really surprised that Kim's landlord hasn't kicked her out over her dog's attacks.   If the landlord knowingly allows her to keep a "vicious" dog, he also becomes liable if anything happens.   Court ruled a property owner cannot "sit idly by in the face of the known danger to others".   So unless her landlord is hiding under a rock (or does a family member own her home???), everybody now knows that Kim's dog has at least twice bitten people, causing harm.    Of course if she does get evicted, it will be Kyles fault. 

Kingsley has bitten 5 people in total, 2 before the trainer Bravo hired last season, the trainer himself was bit the day he came to Kim's house the first time, KR/family friend and Alexia/Kyle's daughter.  Didn't Brandi say that he bit her when she first met the dog but it was not a bad bite, he was still a pup then.

I have to wonder if Kathy/Rich own the house or arranged her rental, if it had been Mauricio/Kyle, Kim would never been allowed to bring that dog back into the house, ever.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6