Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

I have no idea if this information is reliable, but the reunion “bombshell” is supposedly that

Spoiler

Rinna, not Erika, threw Garcelle’s book in the garbage. She was ticked off that after Garcelle promised her she would not mention anyone’s children in the book, Garcelle wrote about Amelia?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I have no idea if this information is reliable, but the reunion “bombshell” is supposedly that

Hide contents

Interesting, because I don't see her taking responsibility for anything. Unless, of course, she's trying to take the heat off her partner in crime.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, endure said:

LOL i did too but I’m always shocked about their dated house.  When isn’t she having a mental episode btw?

There have been posts from one of her daughters that stated how worried she was about her mother and her mental state these days...I paraphrased.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

0!@10(00

12 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Is he working?  I know he had some role as Tom Brokaw on a TV movie on a channel I've never heard of so I didn't see it.  But other than that, I don't think he's worked for a long while.  Rinna is bringing home the paychecks.  That's probably why she is so anxious to pimp out her daughters, lol. 

Last thing I saw him in was Mad Men, where he was great, but that's been a while. I am sure he's done other stuff, I just haven't seen it.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

There have been posts from one of her daughters that stated how worried she was about her mother and her mental state these days...I paraphrased.

Am I terrible for thinking this is all staged? At least between the three of them. But - if her daughters are concerned …. the best thing for her is to take a break from this show. Andy needs to do the right thing. For once.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Interesting, because I don't see her taking responsibility for anything.

I could see her stating it ~proudly, like "I'm such a momma bear this is what I'd do to protect my kids, so you're not the only one with children who need to be protected."  Never mind the fact one is a twenty-something and the other a 14-yr-old literal child.

• Applause 4
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Something does seem off. Her behavior toward Sutton on the patio was bizarre. But Rinna’s also an attention hog who will do anything for it, so…

I posted in her forum that I read on Reddit that she quit in the middle of the reunion. Ri-i-ight….

This is what happens when you pull shit for years…people are skeptical, even if there really is a problem. I think it’s clear her welcome has long since worn out and it’s time for her to go. Maybe that’s why she’s acting out. She’s afraid she’ll have nothing left if she’s booted off the show. She is a big reason, though, why this franchise is circling the drain.

2 hours ago, Kemper said:

Am I terrible for thinking this is all staged? At least between the three of them. But - if her daughters are concerned …. the best thing for her is to take a break from this show. Andy needs to do the right thing. For once.

No, you’re not, and Andy has to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to see how awful RHOBH has become. Somebody has to be the grownup and clean up this mess.

• Applause 2
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Twitter is not allowing nonmembers to view the links provided here. 😩

Be glad you are saving your eyes!  

Description:  Rinna is wearing a gold lamé swimsuit (or maybe lingerie)with gold chains on it,  posing provocatively  in her dark, dated dining room at home.    It's sad and even though I can't stand her I still have second hand embarrassment for her family. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Description:  Rinna is wearing a gold lamé swimsuit (or maybe lingerie)with gold chains on it,  posing provocatively  in her dark, dated dining room at home.    It's sad and even though I can't stand her I still have second hand embarrassment for her family. 

3815CD8C-70E1-4D47-A1EC-B15F47E59AA2.jpeg

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

What is WRONG with her that compels her to do this? Once again, I can’t get past the age spot look of her arms. She and I have that in common, but I’m not fighting the march of time like she is.

Not edgy. Sad.

1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

COULD NOT AGREE MORE. 👏👏👏👏 It IS embarrassing!

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

You know, a lick of paint isn’t expensive and can really brighten up a room….

Is that a 1980s faux marble paint finish? Or 1980s sponge paint? And the crown molding! It must have been quite the dining room in 1987!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Is that her naked, ugly cooter I'm seeing? Damn she's gross. Even with all the filters and photoshop! Time for her daughters to contact "A Place For Mom".

Edited by chenoa333
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3

I saw this on twitter regarding Lisa and Kendall's tequilla.  It says it's now deleted. I thought it was funny coming from her good friend.  Although maybe it's a fake tweet.

FcqGNqmWYAED7VN.jpeg

Edited by MyMaui
  • LOL 23
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, MyMaui said:

I saw this on twitter regarding Lisa and Kendall's tequilla.  It says it's now deleted. I thought it was funny coming from her good friend.  Although maybe it's a fake tweet.

FcqGNqmWYAED7VN.jpeg

The little blue spot with a white check mark next to her name would indicate it's a verified account, though. I don't care for any of the Jenners/Kardashians but that tweet is gold 😎

Edit: I went to check Kendall's twitter account to see if I could find that tweet but it's gone. I was scrolling down her feed until I was sure it wasn't there and I realized I was going through a Jenner feed. I feel like I was tricked to do this! How can I go back in time and undo this? 😫

Edited by Glama
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Mar said:

Hmmm

D036DD87-8E3C-427D-B00A-280CB5FE106D.thumb.jpeg.66f15e9d2dae3153733bdeeb5de08bf4.jpeg

Damn, that pesky long-term COVID! LOL.

But seriously, please let this mean what I hope it means.

14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Is that her naked, ugly cooter I'm seeing? Damn she's gross. Even with all the filters and photoshop! Time for her daughters to contact "A Place For Mom".

Not enough eyebleach in the world to erase that. Rinna, there is help for your exhibitionism.

Lois must be SO proud.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Imagine if the two fan favorites took over! Garcelle is my #1, but I know LVP is still huge with BH lovers. 

That would be fantastic! I love them both.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Imagine if the two fan favorites took over! Garcelle is my #1, but I know LVP is still huge with BH lovers. 

I admit I was not much of a fan of LVP. The show has definitely gone downhill since she left — I’d like to see her come back now, actually. If they just got rid of one-quarter of the toxicity, that would be a huge improvement in itself.

• Applause 3
  • Love 14
22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

OMG,  I hadn’t blown up the pic.  That is her cooch!

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3
16 hours ago, Glama said:

The little blue spot with a white check mark next to her name would indicate it's a verified account, though. I don't care for any of the Jenners/Kardashians but that tweet is gold 😎

Yes but people can mock up fake tweets.  So if you're on their Twitter account and actually see the tweet, it's real.

But if all you're seeing is a screen grab that's getting passed around on Twitter of a "real but now deleted" tweet, it could be real but also very fake.  

I don't take a position either way on this specific tweet but that's the insidious part of false information.  It's why I usually don't like screen grabs of a tweet or Instagram that doesn't come to a link to the original tweet or Instagram post.  In the event it has been deleted, then I have to hope a bunch of people saw it on the original account.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Barf.  All of it.

Her face is more scary to me by the minute.  She’s lookin a little too Chucky for my taste these days.  Whatever she’s had done lately, it’s put her over the line between “a whole lotta work” and “run for your life!”

• Applause 4
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

Yes but people can mock up fake tweets.  So if you're on their Twitter account and actually see the tweet, it's real.

But if all you're seeing is a screen grab that's getting passed around on Twitter of a "real but now deleted" tweet, it could be real but also very fake.  

I don't take a position either way on this specific tweet but that's the insidious part of false information.  It's why I usually don't like screen grabs of a tweet or Instagram that doesn't come to a link to the original tweet or Instagram post.  In the event it has been deleted, then I have to hope a bunch of people saw it on the original account.  

That's a great point, I didn't think of that. 

• Like 2
On 9/14/2022 at 7:59 PM, chenoa333 said:

I was thinking the same thing. The photo was obviously touched up but she still looks awful. 

The other photo of Diana and Lisa… looks like they’re in a Biggest Lips Run-off. Diana’s are almost touching her nose. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

No matter how much of the photo is touched up….obviously not enough is. That bottom part leaves nothing to the imagination. I don’t know if it is marks from shaving or - is it called waxing? - but you can see something down there. Sweet Jesus. Shaving/waxing - I have no idea; but you get the gist.  I am old. Sometimes we is all old. 🤓

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Kemper said:

I am old. Sometimes we is all old. 🤓

True! And Rinna is definitely old. Nobody wants to see her emaciated upper pussy area. Maybe pervs and sickos with bizarre fetishes. Harry Hamlin perhaps? 😂 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/15/2022 at 6:17 PM, Pattycake2 said:

OMG,  I hadn’t blown up the pic.  That is her cooch!

On 9/15/2022 at 9:12 PM, Stats Queen said:

I can’t unsee it. My eyes, my eyes.

Why oh why did I not listen to everyone and NOT enlarge that photo?  Can’t use eye bleach, I had cataract surgery recently!!!

trying to move the attention, she has pocket doors into her dining room.  I love pocket doors.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2