Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(smallest voice imaginable) I...felt a wee bit sorry for the Sneasel today. I know! I'm so ashamed of myself! All I can offer in my own defense is that he did win points with me for trying to help his mother, and with not a single snide comment about her. I thought Sonny was a little too quick to assume the worst of his husband. But knowing Will, I'm sure he'll do or say something soon enough to return me to my regularly scheduled Sneasel hatred. Probably in the very next episode.

The Kami was just wonderful today. I adored when Kate swept Sami up into that hug and then they started getting slightly uncomfortable, quizzical reactions as the hug went on. And it was funny watching Kate continue to come up with ways to avoid admitting she actually cares about Sami even as she was wiping tears from her eyes at the thought of Sami going to prison. Yeah, I see through you, woman. I loved her final statement that the portrait of them is too fierce for them to be split up, and the way they smiled knowingly at each other through their eyelashes at that was everything. I also enjoyed Kate's reactions when Victor showed up and was taking his own shots at Sami - she was totally like, "Hey, only I can say mean things to her. Nobody else is allowed!"

I was also glad that Sami let Kate know that she never tried to get rid of Kate. That was all EJ who was trying to order Kate out of her house. Dude got way too smug and full of himself the instant Sami went back to him, and the proof that he never changed or really meant any of his sweet talk about how he was changing and would spend the rest of his life making things up to Sami is in the circumstances of his death. He just had to go into drug trafficking because he couldn't stand not having money (despite claiming to Sami that he didn't care if he lost everything), he just had to carry on with the drug trafficking after Sami took him back (not telling her even though they were supposedly, for the nth time, not going to be keeping secrets from each other anymore), and on the night of his death he knew his wife was waiting for him to go with her to their kids' welcome home party, where he knew his kids were also waiting for him, but that wasn't as important as a dick-waving contest with Clyde over territory. As Clyde pointed out, EJ could've just sat back and taken his cut and enjoyed the profits rolling in, but he had to be a control freak and actively involved and he got killed for it. Same ol' EJ. It really would be awesome if Sami found out the true circumstances and realized he isn't worth the tears and she had a lucky escape.

Sigh, why does AS have to be leaving now, when the Sami character's finally free of her rapist EJ after 8 years? If she were staying, we could continue to have Kami as partners/frenemies/mom-daughter, and Sami could have a relationship with Chad or another guy that doesn't make me want to vomit.

• Love 6

Will has got to be one of the worst-dressed characters ever. He'd have to go far to top the vest/tie/untucked shirt outfit from the day EJ was killed, but today's buttoned up sweater was also pretty bad. I don't think I have ever seen him wear something attractive or flattering.

Could Ben/Ollie BE any more Metro with those plucked eyebrows, cheesy hair, and tight shirts? He kinda reminds me of those guys on The A-List just groromed to an inch of his life.

The last time I saw eyebrows that manicured, plucked and pristine it was in video posted on youtube by a female makeup guru entitled "how to achieve the perfect brow." Seriously, I personally, would kill for his eyebrows. They are perfect, but it is a bit much on a dude. Brady should thank him. There is now a man on the show more overgroomed than him. 

I don't know who the hell is dressing Will and what they hope to achieve. It is like Hipster Dufus, Meets Howdy Doody, Meets Richie Cunningham. Just awful.

Kristen's hair color is terrible.

Aesthetics aside this was actually a solid episode.

I only actually came back to Days because I heard AS was leaving. I stopped watching probably close to 2 years ago because I thought I was suffering from AS exhaustion. Now that I have gotten a taste of Kami and AS outside of her romantic entanglements I wonder if it could have been Ejami exhaustion. 

I'm gonna be the lone voice here and say that Victor showing up to solve Sami's problem is deux ex machina. Just a magical plot contrivance that need not have even been in the first place. What was even the point? They are just wasting valuable time here. Why even bring up a 'story' that Sami defrauded investors and might get arrested by the SEC just to solve it 2-3 days later by having Victor wave his magic wand? Sami is saying good-bye next week. I don't see why the writers still feel the need to have daily nonsensical plot twists to fill the time. That time would have been better spent with Kami sitting there reminiscing, with flashbacks o' plenty, on all the shit they did to one another and how far they have come.  The saving grace of that mess were the Kami moments. Loved Kate calling their portrait fierce. I didn't mind Victor in the mix but I just can't get behind the storyline. Just wished he was coming over to share fond memories or something.

Kristin in action was kind of fun even though i don't know what I should be doing or thinking in this whole Kristin vs Theresa thing. Am I expected to be rooting for Kristin? I find myself wanting Theresa to be exposed not because I want her to lose but because I want her to win and to me winning is getting her away from Brady. I am just finding her pathetic around Brady. Ugh. I can't believe she told him that she didn't care if he used her to get over Kristen. I can't with this show turning beautiful, gorgeous women like her and Nicole into prideless, pathetic sad sacks who base their entire existence on a man.  

I hope to goodness Theresa doesn't wind up knocked up.

Brady shows up in Kristin's hotel suite again. Oy vey!! Are they gonna knock boots? Can't believe he admitted out loud to being unable to get her out of his system. 

Since when does Dan bathe?

My bad. Dan probably just gets de-greased on a quarterly basis. 

• Love 4

I was also completely happy with the Kami scenes yesterday -- I bet it was this day of filming when Lauren Kaslow tweeted something about loving her scenes with Sami. (Sorry, way too lazy to find the reference.) I loved their reaction to their spontaneous hug and Kate wiping away tears. And then boom! Victor to the rescue. He's like a fine spice they sprinkle in every once in a while to liven things up and bring the show up a notch. 

I don't get why they're all wearing sleeveless summer dresses, either. Soon they'll break out the leather and fake fur. 

And I just hope my fave couple, JJ and Paige, get it together soon. JJ, just tell her what's bugging you, dammit. 

• Love 1
I bet it was this day of filming when Lauren Kaslow tweeted something about loving her scenes with Sami.

Yeah, I felt like maybe the actresses' real-life affection for each other was showing a bit in their scenes, and Kate's comment about the portrait being too fierce for them to be split up felt a little meta. She's said the teaming up with Sami is her favorite storyline, and once AS is gone LK is stuck with nothing but the Jammy/Bollie/Clyde mess.

This is one of the big problems of the show - good, entertaining characters/actors stuck with people/SLs that drag them down. Get Eve out of the kiddie pool. Let Nicole get over Eric and find something else to do. NuChad is a real find, but keep him the hell away from Abigail. Free Theresa from Brady. etc.

• Love 7

I only actually came back to Days because I heard AS was leaving. I stopped watching probably close to 2 years ago because I thought I was suffering from AS exhaustion. Now that I have gotten a taste of Kami and AS outside of her romantic entanglements I wonder if it could have been Ejami exhaustion. 

Her relationship with EJ is a large part of why I fell out of like with the character of Sami. As much as I enjoyed her at times (with pre-black glove reveal EJ and with Lucas nearly all the time), AS just isn't romantic leading lady material for me.  It goes beyond her acting limitations, though; it was a huge writing/story-telling problem. It just never seemed believable to me that the same Sami Brady who couldn't catch a break her first 15 years on the show, romantically speaking, was suddenly this woman who had three different men desiring her and going to great lengths to protect/keep/get her. How the hell did that even happen?

• Love 2

Chad's walking away from Abby while she was still trying to interrogate him was gorgeous!  I loved how dismissive he was of her bitching at him about Jordan and his true motivation of getting back at her--Abby is the definition of a self-involved cow.

I hate that Ben's entire reason for taking Clyde's blood money has to do with Abby.  He wants to be good enough for her, so he has to have a better job and a better apartment so that he can treat her right.  How about wanting all of those things for himself because he simply wants to succeed in life?  And why is he so worried about Abby's opinion?  This is the chick who doesn't have a job, or any prospects for a job and doesn't seem to concerned about it.

As always, the Kate/Sami scenes are fabulous as were the Theresa/Eve scenes.  Forget about love interests, these women should just interact with each other :)

• Love 6

The second Dingy and Brady shut the door behind them, I couldn't remember for the life of me what their purpose was in seeing Kristen.

Paige has crossed the line for me.  She was angry and accusatory and manipulative. He has to prove he loves her? Someone else mentioned, what would have happened if JJ had done that to her?  I could see her making a mistake like that but she didn't portray any hurt feelings or genuine affection.  Just selfishness. JJ has plenty of good reasons to take it slow other than worrying about Jack.  That is just stupid. 

Goddamnit Abifail get the hell out of people's lives. She can't handle it if every man doesn't want her hooha.  Between the Virgin Club and Jen she is so screwed up. I love it how Jordan regrets every conversation she has with her.  Stop calling her your bf in Salem. It was great watching Chad walk away from her.

They are just wasting valuable time here. Why even bring up a 'story' that Sami defrauded investors and might get arrested by the SEC just to solve it 2-3 days later by having Victor wave his magic wand? Sami is saying good-bye next week. I don't see why the writers still feel the need to have daily nonsensical plot twists to fill the time.

I guess to give her a reason to move to CA?  Real feelings now turned into nonsense.  Thanks, Days.

Sneasel's bull face always looks like he's just been slapped.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 1

Really loved Chad today, that backwards hand wave to Abby was awesome. Billy is really making Chad his own, he's 100x better than how they've written EJ. Chad's a real Dimera.

WTH on this Sami story today, how did it go from jail for fraud to being a celebrity in LA? So dumb.

• Love 1

Sami was the Jessica Wakefield of Salem.

They tried this with Chelsea, who was an attractive girl but they went about it in their usual hamfisted way. I remember a particular instance where Chelsea, Stephanie, Chloe and some of the other hottest hotties in Salem were in the same room but the guys were going on about how hot Chelsea was. At the time, I was like, that is like having a room full of Jessica Rabbit's and the guys all mooning over Olive Oyl. Not saying that there are some guys that wouldn't prefer the slimmer frame to the more buxom but Days agenda was obvious that day. 

Same thing with Molly too. I am abit leery of her return mainly because it guarantees more airtime for Dingy Dan. I am more curious as to how she will play against Abigail. Whose hoo-ha will be glitterfied?? 

Really loved Chad today, that backwards hand wave to Abby was awesome. Billy is really making Chad his own, he's 100x better than how they've written EJ. Chad's a real Dimera.

Haven't seen today's episode yet but this sounds incredibly promising. I take it Abby finds out Chad and Jordan are seeing each other.

It's interesting how perceptions differ. Myself, I didn't understand why, once AS grew up, Carrie was still considered the attractive sister. Tastes differ, but to me Sami was and is the better-looking one. And Lumi fans had wanted the couple to get together for a very long time because they were alike in so many ways - of course, the writers kind of ruined it when they turned Lucas into more of a goody-goody. In any case, I originally welcomed the addition of EJ Wells as a guy who finally noticed and appreciated Sami without being hung up on her sister.

EJami did drive me away from the show, but for a different reason - I left as soon as I found out they'd be having consensual sex (the sex that produced Sydney), because I wouldn't accept Sami being paired with her rapist, the rapist who had used the child of the rape to force Sami to stay connected to him even when she didn't want to (which is one of the worst nightmares possible for a woman, to have your rapist able to use the child that was created to continue forcing himself into your life). And yes, I know, Sami/Austin - but the difference is, Sami was always presented as the interloper, the one who would lose to Carrie. She didn't get to keep Austin, and Will was proven to be Lucas's.

I came back for AS's departure, but I would've come back if I had heard that just JS was leaving.

So, Sami is going to be a celebrity in LA? WTF? The one thing I like about it is that maybe, just maybe, it means that NotDeadEJ can't join her? I so don't want them to end up together. He can be Not Dead so long as he's stuck in a DiMera compound or something.

• Love 2

AbiFail really?? Jealous much?? I don't even know why Grimace Sue even went to her? I mean it's really none of AbiFail's business since what her and BOllie have is sooooooo "real". Why does she need Jar Jar Binks' approval what is she gonna do sick Darth Vader on her to ruin the date. AbiFail acts like nobody can touch Chad or be with her leftovers. It's OK for her to be with both DiMera men but nobody else can. It's like she wants Chad & EJ to be on reserve specifically for her in case things with BOllie don't work out. Newsflash AbiFail not everything is about you while you want to come up to Chad and slam your purse down and make it all about you as usual. She acts like no man is suppose to be completely over her and I wouldn't be surprised if she's keeping tabs on Cameron to make sure he's thinking about her 24/7. Chad is like the only character in Salem that calls AbiFail out on her shit and she doesn't have anything to say because she knows Chad is always on point with her. Glad when she called after him Chad waved goodbye to her. AbiFail please stop making everything about you Will didn't have to pry Ari away, Ari couldn't get away fast enough.

This is the look on her face when she learned that Jordan and Chad are going out:

jar_jar_binks.jpg

Oh and Grimace possibly murdered her mother. Whatever I don't care because she grimaced yet again. Does she have any other facial expressions? Is she suppose to just grimace all day?

Didn't care much for the Emotionless Duo known as RoboMar & Yawn. Wait a minute, RoboMar is turned on when Yawn calls her "Doc"? because it makes her heart beat and she needs him in her life so he can keep calling her that? Ewww, hate to see foreplay with them.

Miss Rapey needs to get out of that fugly dress. Brady stop saying it because you always end up coming back to Kristen for some stupid ass reason instead of texting or calling her. Do us a favor and just murder Kristen, might not make you so stupid after all. 

Kate is so funny, mentioning that Carol Burnett should play Sami. Still not a fan of this Sami goes Hollywood story. Yawn.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 6

Hi, new to the forum.  Could somebody please tell me why Will is called sneasel?

I was afraid that Sami and EJ would get a happy ending.  So glad it's not playing out that way.  I stopped watching Days when Sami was paired with her rapist.

Love the Kami interactions.  And Chad just walking away from Abby was the icing on the cake for me.  She is so like her mother, only a semi better dresser.

• Love 1

One of our great posters here, boes, was calling him Weasel because he looks and acts like that or a rat...then Eej called him a snake the other week.  Hence, Sneasel. 

Kami was fantastic. 

Edited by QuelleC

Clyde is supposed to be this big bad monster that abused Ben and/or Jordan and yet Ben is willing to eat crow and accept money from him so he can impress Abifail. Abifail. Wow. I'm never going to believe there's anything about her that warrants anything more than a stale bag of chips and a mattress. And btw, I'm being generous by including the mattress.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 6

I would watch a spin off comedy show with Kate and Sami.  Bonus points if Victor shows up.  Maybe they could take Nicole with them to, or Theresa.  This show has nothing better to do with them.

No matter how much propping other characters get, I'm still going to want Sami to shoot EJ, Kristen, and Stefano in the head, Theresa to bash John, Brady, and Marlena with a fire place poker, and Nicole to run them over with her car.

I have no idea what the writers were thinking with this SL this past year.  It seemed to start out as EJ was once again going to destroy Sami's live.  Then Sami was in revenge mode, then they stupidly put Sami back with EJ.  EJ dies, and now Sami is going to Hollywood.  At this point, I just hope Sami is free of EJ forever.  Whether EJ is dead, fake dead, on an island, I don't care so long as Sami is never with him again.  Eight years of EJ ruining Sami's life while claiming to love her and blame her for everything he does, is enough.

Poor JJ.  Now he has three shrews maybe more, he needs to be free of.

Chad and Sonny need to take Ari, and go join Kate and Sami on their sitcom.

• Love 3

I've really had about enough of Kristen's bobble head.  I don't remember her doing that head wiggle thing last time she was on, though my memory is pretty terrible.  Anyway, there's no way in hell that I'm going to root for her over Theresa.  Should be interesting to see what this secret does to Marlena and John's new detente, though.  Marlena can't go five minutes without getting huffy and righteous over something, so maybe John giving Theresa cover will give her a ready excuse.

Throwing in my love for Kate/Sami and Eve/Theresa, as well as Chad walking away from stupid Abigail.  That woman really does think the sun rises and sets on her, doesn't she?

If Sami moves to Los Angeles to become a reality star, it will rank up there as one of the stupidest exits ever in the history of soaps.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 1

Forgive my misspellings.  I just returned this evening from a week in a part of our beloved country where the only soaps people could obtain were the The Bold And The Beautiful and  The Young and The Restless..   I'd rather have Ebola or the Heartbreak of Psoriasis- but NOT to be stuck with these two shows.  All Ye WHO CONDEMN SAMI, look upon the Forresters and WEEP - at the very least admit to to a sick stomach and overful nostrils, , okay????   Think about it,....... nothing but Y&R or B&B........ nobody should have to suffer thus........

Thank the good (Pagan, I know) God, for Salem and its inhabitants, dead, alive, and unbathed.

• Love 8

Throwing in my love for Kate/Sami and Eve/Theresa, as well as Chad walking away from stupid Abigail.  That woman really does think the sun rises and sets on her, doesn't she?

Between Chad and Rafe, I am beginning to have hope for the men of Days. I thought that Abigail's coochie was so magical, no man could resist its siren call. Good to know that at least 2 men are dismissive of her.

Will needs to die. And soon. WTF does Sonny see in him?

• Love 6

I thought that Abigail's coochie was so magical, no man could resist its siren call.

Apparently, Abigail thought so too. How can that possibly be when the Horton hooha penile enchantment spell is supposed to last for the lifetime of the victim opps, I mean man. Hey Abby, maybe boinking EJ voided the warranty. 

Chad's 'Bye Felicia' wave was my everything. 

The way Abby incredulously question Jordan about Chad asking her out on a date you would think Jordan was a gargoyle that just jumped off a cathedral ledge.

Sami goes to Hollywood. Wow what a great exit story for Sami. I can't believe it only took the writers one year to come up with such a complex, well-thought out umbrella story and a perfect homage to her 20+ years on the show  - SAID NO ONE EVER!!! 

I just ..

I can't even...

I don't...

Huh?

I am speechless.

I am without speech. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 7

That reassuring squeeze Chad gave Sami's shoulder was interesting.  If AS hadn't left, I wonder if the writers would have gone there?

I kind of wish they had the option because I haven't been hating the vibe Chad has been having with Sami. It would be a bit ironic for Chad to fall for Sami while trying to play a fill in dad role to his niece and nephew and they start an affair only for EJ to come back to Salem thanks to Stefano's machinations.

• Love 2

If Sami going to Hollywood means she doesn't end up with EJ I'll take it.

I agree.  AS/Sami deserved a much better send off, but at this point, I’ll settle for Sami being free of EJ.

I kind of wish they had the option because I haven't been hating the vibe Chad has been having with Sami. It would be a bit ironic for Chad to fall for Sami while trying to play a fill in dad role to his niece and nephew and they start an affair only for EJ to come back to Salem thanks to Stefano's machinations.

It would be hilarious if Chad/Sami were a happy married couple, and Sami’s children adored having Uncle Chad as a father if/when EJ returned to Salem.

• Love 4

Hmm Chad & Sami would have been a good pair - it would have been interesting to see them together.

Abigail is just an idiot - loved Chad's backhanded wave to her - his whole attitude with her was awesome.

Loved seeing T - can we get more of him (just as long as he stops talking about what a great guy Bollie is???)

Ari is just adorable

Liked seeing Eve with grownups - although I don't know that I could go for her & Eric - she looks way too old for him.

Still not on board with Brady & Theresa but I do enjoy her with Anne & Eve.

• Love 2

Good for Eve to turn it around on the hooker but I say just pull a gun on the hooker and shoot. Eve was wrong for bringing up the rape to Kayla in not so many words but nevertheless. We see where Boring Bimbo gets it from. 

OMG why are there so many people in Salem that needs to be murdered. Writers need to revamp the whole show and kill Pickle Puss, Dingy Hippie, AbiFail, BOllie, Grimace Sue, Sneasel, Boring Bimbo, Mary Beth, Rory, Bev, Meddling Maggot, Miss Rapey, Stefano, all just need to go away and bring in better characters. 

Oh Grimace Sue it would be believable if you have a range of facial expressions. She can't muster up anything but tired ass grimace I stepped on a piece of glass look on her face. I wish Clyde would drive her and her ill conceived brother out of town. Clyde had to basically carry Jordan in those scenes cause Jordan is such a bore with her one note expression.

Paige I don't understand the flippant attitude with JJ when he wants to talk. Girl is this upset because JJ turned her down for sex, should be red flags for JJ to get rid of the Boring Bimbo. She keeps trying to get information out of him that he's not willing to share just yet. Being too damn pushy

I think today in a long time I've actually seen how pretty Nicole is...still can't stand her. Nice to see Sami and Nicole not bicker.

• Love 3

Forgive my misspellings.  I just returned this evening from a week in a part of our beloved country where the only soaps people could obtain were the The Bold And The Beautiful and  The Young and The Restless..   I'd rather have Ebola or the Heartbreak of Psoriasis- but NOT to be stuck with these two shows.  All Ye WHO CONDEMN SAMI, look upon the Forresters and WEEP - at the very least admit to to a sick stomach and overful nostrils, , okay????   Think about it,....... nothing but Y&R or B&B........ nobody should have to suffer thus........

Thank the good (Pagan, I know) God, for Salem and its inhabitants, dead, alive, and unbathed.

boes, was ED on Y&R while you were watching?

Edited by Rick Kitchen

Laugh of the day:

After Chad and Kate leave Dimansion, Sami gazes skyward to thank EJ.   I hate to tell her, she's looking in the wrong direction.

Omg, this is the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum. This.is.awesome. lmao. Funny 'cause it's the truth.

ETA Can we make Nicole/Rafe a thing? I've always liked their chemistry. Screw the stupid priest, I can't stand that she still gives a damn about him knowing that EJ is dead. For better or worse EJ was the most significant man in her life the closest second would be Brandon so all this hemming and hawing over Eric the idiot is lost on me.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 3

Trust us, Bold and Beautiful is horrendous....

Now let me get this straight - Sami leaves next week...and we have yet to see a funeral or memorial with Susan and Stefano glaring at each other, or Marlena spending quality time with Sami, or Sami learning the truth about how sleazy EJ died, or anything!?!

• Love 3

Because the Boring girl can't get any other friends with her mopey attitude. She probably drove away all her nice friends and all she has left is the bitchy friend who may have a crush on her.

Edited by OnceSane
language
  • Love 1

Now let me get this straight - Sami leaves next week...and we have yet to see a funeral or memorial with Susan and Stefano glaring at each other, or Marlena spending quality time with Sami, or Sami learning the truth about how sleazy EJ died, or anything!?!

This, in bold, will make me angry if it doesn't happen. I thought something was going to happen when Victor blurted out to Will that EJ's shooting was drug related, but they only think that because Clyde framed someone, killed him, and staged him with a needle in the arm or something, right? Not because EJ was, you know, a god damned drug dealer. I should just be happy that EJ's off my tv, dead or not, but I don't like seeing all of these characters talking about him like he wasn't scum.

I still like Mary Beth, or at least like having her around. She's obnoxious and snooty, but she's at least...something. I want to see her character fleshed out. The actress seems like someone I can stand to have on my tv.

Edited by shesajar
  • Love 2

MB said they'd been telling each other personal things since they met, which sounded like they had been friends since grade school until I remembered Lima Bean only showed up sometime during her senior year of high school as far as we can tell.

I was also confused by Rory ragging on JJ for dating/taking his girl.  Did I miss his conversation with Lima Bean that he was probably out with Jill?  Anyway, Rory met her the night of the underage party, she ditched him, and he hasn't seen her since until today.  The only reason I can see is so people keep piling on JJ.  This young man is under such extreme pressure from every woman in his life (including Kayla who thinks he might still become "good") I wouldn't blame him one bit for having a shooting spree in the town square when the entire family is there.

I miss pizza delivery Rory and intelligent Paige.

I loved the scene between Sami and Nicole.  Sydney calls her Mommy Nicole?  I'm very happy to see Sami having some one on one scenes with each of the kids.  I'm hoping for one last Lumi scene.

I've never completely trusted that Chad isn't a double agent.  But if Kate trusts him, so do I.  OTOH she trusts Clyde too.

Did they get a new Ari?  She looks blonde.

I have no other choice than to believe Jordan is just a bad actress.  I've seen her in a couple of interviews and she's very sweet and animated in real life.  I just don't get it.  My choice today was looking away from the grimacing and having to listen to Creepy's voice, or watching the closed captions and wanting to offer her some Dulcolax.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 2

I'll be honest, I can't sit through a Jordan scene long enough to determine whether she's a bad actress or not, I'm so tired of the Austin and Billie, Nicole and Brandon, Melanie and Max, now Jordan and whoever his name is trope where the sister is sexually assaulted and the brother is physically abused and they storm into town all broken and sad with their demented perverted fathers in tow. How many times can Days run this story? It's been four families thus far, I mean c'mon!  It's not fun watching victims of sexual abuse, it's not a story, it's exploitative but what else should I expect from a show that gave a woman a miscarriage not one but two times.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 4

I'll be honest, I can't sit through a Jordan scene long enough to determine whether she's a bad actress or not, I'm so tired of the Austin and Billie, Nicole and Brandon, Melanie and Max, now Jordan and whoever his name is trope where the sister is sexually assaulted and the brother is physically abused and they storm into town all broken and sad with their demented perverted fathers in tow. How many times can Days run this story? It's been four families thus far, I mean c'mon!  It's not fun watching victims of sexual abuse, it's not a story, it's exploitative but what else should I expect from a show that gave a woman a miscarriage not one but two times.

To be fair didn't it start with the Johnsons.Granted Jo gave her sons away because of the abuse earl was showing steve I think and adrienne was raped by her father when she was an adult.

Trust us, Bold and Beautiful is horrendous....

They've been saying all along that there will be no service because EJ didn't want one, especially to be sure that he wasn't put into a DiMera crypt or have his father at a memorial.

• Love 2

Sami did say she plans to have something, but just for the children - no one else there. Hopefully we won't see it, because I'm sick of the EJ grief-a-thon. I was happy to see Rafe not going along with it. But I'm also mad at him for being such a sucky cop that he hasn't uncovered the real story. Maybe Sami would ditch the black and the tears if she found out that EJ is dead because he had to be Supreme Drug Lord instead of at his kids' welcome home party where he should've been, that his family-comes-first claims were just as hollow now as ever.

See, writers, how watchable Nicole is when you have her do something other than obsess over Eric?

I hope they keep Kate and Chad heavily in each other's orbits.

• Love 6

Loved the scenes with Chad/Kate & Sami today - I definitely hope they keep Chad in Kate's orbit & while I'm not a big fan of Jordan - weirdly enough I like her when she's with Chad - I'm guessing it's the wonderfulness of Chad that makes me enjoy her??

Love Nicole & Rafe - still don't understand why the show doesn't hook them up - they just sparkle together - plus she seems happy when she's with Rafe & he actually seems happy when he's with her.

I liked the scenes with Nicole, Sami & Sydney too - Sydney calling her Mommy Nicole was adorable

Oh JJ - you deserve someone better than Paige - I used to like her at one time but now she just annoys me.

• Love 4

Yeah, I am on board the Nicole and Rafe train. I was from the moment he walked into the pub and said "Nicole!" like he was happy to see her. Yep, it really doesn't take much to make a Nicole fan happy these days.

• Love 4

Remember when the show was setting things up to look like EJ's death would be a murder mystery in which Kate, Sami, Kristin, Stefano, Chad and Hick would all be probable suspects?

....that might have been fun.   Do they not want there to be any fun on this show????

• Love 4