Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I vaguely recall that Victor surmised that Clyde or his people killed EJ, but I don't think he told anyone but his own guy about that.  So maybe he is lining up some sort of proof or something so that he can get Stefano to take out Clyde.  Victor doesn't want to go after Clyde because he has proven he will hurt Victor's loved ones.

Yay my gorgeous Sonny is back. I can't wait for him to find out that his shitty husband was more worried about Sparkles than him, and resorting to blackmailing Carbon Narita, hopefully Sonny divorces his ass.

That's right Toothy, let's blame Theresa for Brady being in the hospital just because she made a comment about him using again. I love how Jonas' love to jump to conclusions without having all the facts, cause Dark Roast did the same thing when he though Theresa poisoned his drink when it was Liam who did it. Theresa should also know that hospital wasn't going to give her information over the phone or if she came to visit. She's works in a hospital, I swear these writers, someone give them a Razzie.

Damn people in Salem don't understand the concept of closing a door. Yawn enters Sparkles room and doesn't bother to close the door all the way and even when he leaves he doesn't bother to close it all the way. At least Carbon Narita closed the door when she entered the room.

Sneasel is just the littlest little shit stain you'll ever see on t.v. My goodness Lucas pointing out that he's choosing a career over his marriage. Sneasel isn't even attempting to find ways to get Sonny back but he's more fixated on Sparkles. Sneasel must think that Sonny is so easily swayed. He's acting like the minute Sonny sees those flyers, Sonny is just gonna fall head over heels in love and leave his ass

Slaps come a dime a dozen in Salem don't they?? Adrienne slapping Justin, and now writers fallback to their #1 favorite story to tell of cheating. The writers are so damn uncreative it's ridiculous. Adrienne knows that Sami was telling the truth, doesn't feel to good does it Adrienne, knowing that Sami was right. Justin whoring himself off for Elsa for a job is so damn bad and it just shows that writers are just writing the Adrienne/Justin thing just like the Sonny/Sneasel thing. Sleeping around for the sake of a career. These writers really need to be put out to pasture.

• Love 4

It just shows that writers are just writing the Adrienne/Justin thing just like the Sonny/Sneasel thing.

Am I the only one who finds this parallel plotting - Will cheats on Sonny while Sonny's mom shares illicit kisses with Will's dad and then gets cheated on by her husband - kinda icky?

Edited by TeeVee329

Will is letting his ambitions get in the way of being a decent human being. It would be something if Will pokes his nose into people's business and that puts him in the cross hairs  of Clyde and something happens to Arianna..I don't wish bad on a kid, but, something has to give when it comes to Will. This is getting out of control...He is truly floundering without Sonny. Sonny really gives him stability. I am hanging in there by a thread as a Will fan because I have been a fan of Sharon on Young & the restless for years and I got used to her character assassinations...I still love her despite  her lousy characterizations over the years. I really do not understand Will's motivation..I could understand it a bit more, had it been Sonny who cheated on him with Paul and he was desperate to get rid of Paul because if that; to save his family..He is acting like a victim, when he is the one that caused this mess in the first place by betraying his marriage vows....

I should feel bad for Adrienne, but I don't...

Will is worried that Sonny settled and married him because he couldn't have his "true love" Sparkle. It makes sense why he wouldn't want Sparkle in Salem harassing Sonny. If Sonny decides to forgive him it will take time, but Will is impatient. I guess he hopes getting Sparkle out of the way will make a reconciliation easier. He's going about this all wrong though. If he insists on scheming he should at least be a little smarter about it. Find a way to secretly get Sparkle out of town without anyone finding out he's responsible.

I don't feel bad for Sonny's mother at all. Now she knows what Sami felt like. Except, actually she doesn't. Not completely. She's not going to have people lining up to blame her for Justin cheating and the sidepiece isn't going to be stupid enough to get all up in the face. 

Am I the only one who finds this parallel plotting - Will cheats on Sonny while Sonny's mom shares illicit kisses with Will's dad - kinda icky?

I think the idea of Lucas hooking up with Sonny's mother is gross, but mainly because I think Sonny's mother is awful and he can do better. 

• Love 3

Anytime Mama Norita appears on my television screen, it's an excruciating experience. The screaming at Paul was pretty much in howler monkey territory. She and John may have had the most boring affair ever. 

• Love 4

Will is worried that Sonny settled and married him because he couldn't have his "true love" Sparkle. It makes sense why he wouldn't want Sparkle in Salem harassing Sonny. If Sonny decides to forgive him it will take time, but Will is impatient. I guess he hopes getting Sparkle out of the way will make a reconciliation easier. He's going about this all wrong though. If he insists on scheming he should at least be a little smarter about it. Find a way to secretly get Sparkle out of town without anyone finding out he's responsible.

I don't feel bad for Sonny's mother at all. Now she knows what Sami felt like. Except, actually she doesn't. Not completely. She's not going to have people lining up to blame her for Justin cheating and the sidepiece isn't going to be stupid enough to get all up in the face. 

I think the idea of Lucas hooking up with Sonny's mother is gross, but mainly because I think Sonny's mother is awful and he can do better. 

I agree with you. I am just frustrated with Will's characterization, it  reminds me so much of Sharon on the Young and the restless. A character that I love and who has gotten the same horrible treatment like Will for years to prop other characters...I wonder if the writers are having Will act this way because he does not trust himself around Sparkle.He is freaked out about his sexual attraction with Sparkle...not necessarily about Sonny...if the writers were any good,they would include that bit of subtext in Will's desperation to get Sparkle out of town..One thing that they have gotten right is Will's insecurities when it comes to Sonny..That has always been an issue for Will....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Jackson and his even more amazing-than-before hair are finally back!!! I really want to know what Freddie is using to make it look so awesome.

When animal control is done with Jennifer & Abigail, they need to come pick up Will & Melanie.

• Love 4

Animal Control needs to pick up Adrienne to.  Although this is actually an insult to animals everywhere.

I don't care that Justin cheated on Adrienne.  If every person who lined up to bitch at Sami for daring to be hurt and angry that she was cheated on, gets cheated on, I will not care ever.  Justin needs to go to California, find Sami, and capitalize on that accidental pat he gave her on the ass when he was her attorney at her trial.

Sonny is still the only person I care about in this triangle.  Another spectacular fail by the writers.

• Love 3

OMG!  First I never bothered to watch yesterday's episode (thanks NBC4 for giving me 5 frickin hours of a parade I didn't watch) and just watched today's.  Here is all I can say SNEASEL YOU ARE A LITTLE BITCH!!!!  It took every fiber of my being not to throw something at my television.  I am praying they kill this character off - for several reasons....most of you know what the are haha.  Just a self-serving little bitch!

• Love 5

I was expecting more than three kids but how cute was Paul with the kiddies. Methinks he'd make an excellent step daddy (wtheck would one call him if Paulson happens and Sonny is allowed in Ari's life?) The show made it clear today with the underprivileged children: Paul good, Will bad. Works for me! #freesonny

Sonny's back, strolling casually around the park. Methinks he's in no rush to go home and I don't blame him. But at least my baby is back!

Will- go away. Lucas tried his hardest to knock some sense in you but you dodged all his jabs. Instead of thinking about your marriage, you're worrying about your career and threatening a terrified older woman because you think Sonny will see Paul's face on a flier and BAM insta love? Dude- he banged him for over a year, saw him in all his glory for over a year- Sonny doesn't need a flier to think about Paul. Plus, with the Kiriakis jet, Paul could return to San Francisco and Sonny could easily follow him if he wants to.

• Love 4

OMG, how horrible is Will?  He gets worse with every episode.  "I'm only taking national stories now. Ciao."  And what exactly is this big followup to the Paul Narita story going to be?  That he slept with the writer?  That his mother lied to him about never being in Salem?

I love how Daniel leaves patient files just sitting out on his desk.

"Forget about it, it must be some drunk."  Does Theresa frequently have drunks banging on her door?

Dammit, Justin. But another slap, huh?  Knock it off, Show.

Is Sonix just a local magazine?

• Love 4

I don't care one way or the other about Paul or his mother, but watching that vile little elf threaten and harangue her has been uncomfortable to watch.  If Will was so worried about keeping Sonny, then maybe he shouldn't have ignored him for months on end, pretended to be unmarried, or fucked Paul on the sly.  This story is really horrible all the way around.

The Theresa/Clint/Brady/Melanie story is keeping my interest, although I know in the end it will result in the return of Kristen.

The guy who plays Clint would look so much better with longer hair.  He has a nice smile and a beautiful body.

• Love 9

OMG, how horrible is Will?  He gets worse with every episode.  "I'm only taking national stories now. Ciao."  And what exactly is this big followup to the Paul Narita story going to be?  That he slept with the writer?  That his mother lied to him about never being in Salem?

Wow, he said that?  What an ass.  He's written three articles - two about his own family and one his editor gift-wrapped for him.  The portrayal of him as a journalist is really the worst.

• Love 7

"That vile little elf."  OMG, perfect.  I seriously laughed so hard I snorted.

Sonny can just walk around with his perfect hair.  He doesn't even have to speak and I'm good.  Shallow, but good.

• Love 8

I love how Daniel leaves patient files just sitting out on his desk.

"Forget about it, it must be some drunk."  Does Theresa frequently have drunks banging on her door?

Dammit, Justin. But another slap, huh?  Knock it off, Show.

Is Sonix just a local magazine?

Adrienne is about equal treatment for cheaters.  She laid a slap on both Will and Justin.

• Love 2

Maybe it's just me but it bugged me that Victor and Stefano double crossed Kate.

I'd just like to see a strong female character not be treated so badly by men, ya know? That board meeting was just so wrong. All men. Except that woman who was dressed completely inappropriately for a business metting and all flirty with Stefano. What was that? Are we supposed to believe he is banging her? Or she just loves being with that old gross man? Or she bangs him for some amazing job?

I don't like Kate exactly but I do enjoy her character. I felt like she got ganged up on.

And I'm not some crazy man hater. It just feels like women have been portrayed very poorly on Days lately.

• Love 10

I don't care one way or the other about Paul or his mother, but watching that vile little elf threaten and harangue her has been uncomfortable to watch.  

And to boot, it turns out he's planning to screw her over. He's going to write that article about Paul's parentage whether she gets Paul to leave town or not. He's sneaselier by the day, that's for sure. I was happy that Lucas read him the riot act about his career, but unfortunately none of it sank in. Also, I take this as confirmation that his career is more important to him than his marriage.

So Roman dated the picture at the boathouse to the time when Stefano, Kristen and Peter were living there. So, I guess that means John cheated on Kristen with Tori.

• Love 5

I don't care about Paul or his mother, but Sneasel is annoying me to no end.  Sonny needs to tell both Sparkle and Will to drop dead.  If Sami gets blamed for anything Will has done since she left Salem, I'm going to be beyond annoyed.

I don't care who Paul's father is.  If this SL goes anything like Yawn's 50 million origin stories, it is not just already dead in the water, it's in worse shape than the zombies are on The Walking Dead.

Lucas can't win.  Will or Adrienne.  What lousy SLs to get stuck in.  Lucas needs to go visit Sami and the children.

• Love 7

I'd just like to see a strong female character not be treated so badly by men, ya know? That board meeting was just so wrong. All men. Except that woman who was dressed completely inappropriately for a business metting and all flirty with Stefano. What was that? Are we supposed to believe he is banging her? Or she just loves being with that old gross man? Or she bangs him for some amazing job?

I don't like Kate exactly but I do enjoy her character. I felt like she got ganged up on.

And I'm not some crazy man hater. It just feels like women have been portrayed very poorly on Days lately.

I would normally be right with you, because I agree that DOOL refuses to write good stories for women. That said, I hate Foghorn Leghorn, um, I mean, I mean Clyde so much, that I'd be fine if aliens invaded and carted his ass out of Salem. I'm assuming Victor is getting Stefano on the hook, so that he can get him to eliminate Clyde for killing EJ (and hurting Sonny), so I'm their cheering squad. Plus, I love these old dudes. They get so much more about soaps than the current writers on any show will ever get.

• Love 3

I'd tell Won't to pick on someone his own size, but that would leave only Ciara.

I can't believe he's trying to lean on Mama Narita to get Sparkle out of town. What, self-control is for chumps? He's not an elf, he's a troll doll.

• Love 3

Oh, go for it. Ciara can think circles around him and would kick his ass.

And Lauren Boles can act circles around Guy Wilson, so it's a pretty one-sided match-up, whichever way we look at it.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 6

Somebody explain to me whats so wrong about someone shooting Brady with a tranquilizer gun?  I see no problem.  In fact, I think Henderson should start the day by first laying out Victor's suit, then having Maggie's 2 ton bottle of hairspray brought upstairs, and then shooting Brady with the tranquilizer gun.  It just makes life around the Kiriakis Mansion, and all of Salem, SO.MUCH.EASIER.  Bonehead can't get into any rages, he can't manhandle any women, he can't randomly attack strangers and police officers, and we all know he's not needed at work.

Okay, I guess it might make Mel feel icky to be dating a braindead guy, but since she's the daughter of one, I don't honestly see that as a real issue.

Oh well, I'm going to enjoy while we can!

I do like the way this storyline is finally heating up.  Any other time, it would be three weeks before it would have been discovered that Brady had his blood stolen.  Movement in a storyline, what a novel concept!

Adrienne is about equal treatment for cheaters.  She laid a slap on both Will and Justin.

She forgot to slap herself.

I'm with you.   And while I don't dislike Adrienne all the time, these scenes made me remember how she went after Sami, because Sami had the GALL to be upset with Abigail for humping her fiancee.  And Adrienne just couldn't stop from defending the CHEATER to the woman who got cheated on.  Based on that behavior, right now she should be sending Elsa a fruit basket and a Precious Moments Cheatin' Heart figurine. 

Adrienne might also remember that what caused the distance between her and Justin, to begin with, was her interference between Sonny and Will and her refusal to mind her own business in general.  That doesn't excuse Justin - I expected better from him - but it does put in perspective.

Memories, in this instance, don't work in Adrienne's favor.

I'd tell Won't to pick on someone his own size, but that would leave only Ciara.

I can't believe he's trying to lean on Mama Narita to get Sparkle out of town. What, self-control is for chumps? He's not an elf, he's a troll doll.

As has been said, Ciara would OWN him in 2 seconds flat.  All she'd have to do is turn him on his back and then all he could do was flail his limbs in the air.  Everyone knows Sneasels can't right themselves if they're tipped over.   And they can morph into elfs and troll dolls and yet look just the same.

I do not like Sparkle - guy is as in love with himself as his soon-to-be-daddy is.  I wonder if his ego will be all deflated when he finds out that his father is a HUGE gasbag - both figuratively and literally.  They won't need to do a DNA test with these two.  All that's need to confirm paternity is to measure Jawn and Sparkle's HUGE ...ego...did you think I was going to say something else???   Nope.  "Pull My Finger" and "Sparkle Me Pretty" , those two are a natural match.

Sneasel is outsneaseling himself.  I was really glad to see Lucas try to talk some sense into him and REALLY glad to hear him remind Will that HE CHEATED ON SONNY.  When that arrogant twerp said he's only doing national stories now, I so hope that means he's heading for a fall.  The character needs one if there is to be any redemption for him.  What an ass.  Trying to bully that timid rabbit Mama Narita again.....I don't know, for some reason, it was even uglier watching him try to do it with his little rodent lips pressed together and his little beady eyes popping out of his head under that Maggie-Horton Helmet Hair.  

Will Horton is not a pretty picture these days.

Edited by boes
  • Love 10

Everyone knows Sneasels can't right themselves if they're tipped over.

Holy crap, but this is damn funny!   I don't like Sparkle's mom but watching her get bullied by Sneasel is rather painful.  Wait until Sonny finds out about this latest move.

• Love 3

With the blackmailing in order to keep his man, Will is transforming into Sami. However, I feel Sami's transformation had more explanation attached to it and AS was more entertaining at making people squirm. Of course, Sami never would have been dumb enough to cheat on Austin in the first place.  She might have done something else that was a little dumb, but not that....

Paul's mother continues to be stinky. I don't know what the statistics for Asians in acting are like but surely there must be someone a little better than this lady out there. 

I continue not to know what to think of GW's acting. He seems stiff even when Will is being moustache-twirly...

Chad looks so much better when his suit and shirt fit properly...

Chad and Kate have a weird chemistry together....dun dun dun....maybe Kate could have made an affair with JJ work.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Paul is actually starting to grow on me - I'm liking him better than Will at this point - Will just makes me want to throw things - I do love Lucas calling him out but I still want someone to slap him a few times.

And it really does look like Paul is John's son - but I would like it better if he turned out to be Peter's son (and I wouldn't mind seeing Peter again - but I don't know if Jason Brooks would come back)

I hate what they are doing to Adrienne & Justin but it's not a huge surprise that Justin cheated on her

And this whole thing with Clint is weird - why exactly does he need Brady's blood or Theresa's for that matter?   I'm assuming it has something to do with Kristen but it still seems weird.

• Love 3

It may not be completely out of character for Justin, but it's enough of a lapse that having it happen mostly offscreen feels in itself like a cheat by the show, to me.

Poor Sonny; he's surrounded by cheaters.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 2

Paul is actually starting to grow on me - I'm liking him better than Will at this point - Will just makes me want to throw things - I do love Lucas calling him out but I still want someone to slap him a few times.

And it really does look like Paul is John's son - but I would like it better if he turned out to be Peter's son (and I wouldn't mind seeing Peter again - but I don't know if Jason Brooks would come back)

I hate what they are doing to Adrienne & Justin but it's not a huge surprise that Justin cheated on her

And this whole thing with Clint is weird - why exactly does he need Brady's blood or Theresa's for that matter?   I'm assuming it has something to do with Kristen but it still seems weird.

They are making Paul more likable, but, I am holding on to my Wilson love, despite Will being demonized..I have been a fan of Sharon for years on the Young & the restless..So, I am used to my favorites getting thrown under the bus...I remained steadfast even  when they made Shictor happen....They did the same thing on The L word with Tina..That character took a beating as well.  I am pretty sure Will is going to get worst as time goes on......Once Paulson gets back together, he may even start to use Arianna against Sonny, because he  never adopted her...Since Sparkle is a  saint, he  will offer to step aside so Sonny can have a relationship with his daughter...If I was Will, I would not want my kid around my rival either. Marlena will start to sing Sparkle praises since she loves everything about John...At least Will will have Kate on his side....She doesn't care about Sparkle....I have a feeling that Will will be ostracized by the good people of Salem and his transformation into Sami will be complete...That slap by Adrienne was an anvil of  things to come....I want a man to come into town and make Will forget all about Sonny...I want Sonny to be green with envy watching another man take his  place in his family...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Except that woman who was dressed completely inappropriately for a business metting and all flirty with Stefano. What was that? Are we supposed to believe he is banging her? Or she just loves being with that old gross man? Or she bangs him for some amazing job?

What happened to that other lady we were supposed to believe Stefano was screwing after he dumped Kate?

If Sami gets blamed for anything Will has done since she left Salem, I'm going to be beyond annoyed.

I felt like Sonny's mother was about one step away from telling Will he's the worst person in the history of the world because of Sami's influence.

I don't care who Paul's father is.  If this SL goes anything like Yawn's 50 million origin stories, it is not just already dead in the water, it's in worse shape than the zombies are on The Walking Dead.

This WTD crap with Sparkle is just another transparent attempt to get viewers to feel sympathy for him. I guess they aren't confident enough to just introduce the character and let him stand on his own so they have to give him all this baggage in an attempt to prop him. First there was the heartbreaking tale of *having* to give up his "true love" because he decided his career was more important, only for his career to end prematurely after a devastating injury. Then there was the coming out process involving the loving grandpa and cold disapproving mother. Now there's this insipid crap with him and Sonny. I guess we're supposed to find Sparkle incessantly harassing Sonny and attempting to break up a marriage romantic.  I guess all is fair in love and war. If only Sonny's pesky husband would get out of the way. Now we're being treated to a WTD story involving a newbie character we barely know. I may not have much use for Jawn these days but I understand he's an important part of Days history so I don't understand why they want to saddle this 60+ year old man with another child. Even Jawn deserves better than obnoxious Sparkle. 

If they just had to bring on this character they could have slowly integrated him onto the show and not turned Will into even more of a brat than he already was just to make Sparkle look more palatable by comparison. 

Paul's mother continues to be stinky. I don't know what the statistics for Asians in acting are like but surely there must be someone a little better than this lady out there.

Show should have just offered some random Asian lady off the street the part. I'm 99% sure she would be better than this current actress. 

• Love 5

What happened to that other lady we were supposed to believe Stefano was screwing after he dumped Kate?

I felt like Sonny's mother was about one step away from telling Will he's the worst person in the history of the world because of Sami's influence.

This WTD crap with Sparkle is just another transparent attempt to get viewers to feel sympathy for him. I guess they aren't confident enough to just introduce the character and let him stand on his own so they have to give him all this baggage in an attempt to prop him. First there was the heartbreaking tale of *having* to give up his "true love" because he decided his career was more important, only for his career to end prematurely after a devastating injury. Then there was the coming out process involving the loving grandpa and cold disapproving mother. Now there's this insipid crap with him and Sonny. I guess we're supposed to find Sparkle incessantly harassing Sonny and attempting to break up a marriage romantic.  I guess all is fair in love and war. If only Sonny's pesky husband would get out of the way. Now we're being treated to a WTD story involving a newbie character we barely know. I may not have much use for Jawn these days but I understand he's an important part of Days history so I don't understand why they want to saddle this 60+ year old man with another child. Even Jawn deserves better than obnoxious Sparkle. 

If they just had to bring on this character they could have slowly integrated him onto the show and not turned Will into even more of a brat than he already was just to make Sparkle look more palatable by comparison. 

Show should have just offered some random Asian lady off the street the part. I'm 99% sure she would be better than this current actress. 

Your description of Sparkle is perfect and why I dislike him....It reminds me so much about what they did to Jack in favor of Dan..I would not be surprise if the writers have Will declared unfit, just so Paulson can take Ari..They already have his daddy John interacting with her....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

Well, Jawn is related to Ari G., after all. (Step-great grandpa is a thing, right?)

And for the poster who was wondering how related Jeannie Theresa is to the Big Box of Hair, Shawn Brady and Colleen were brother and sister, right? So Theresa and Brady are second cousins.

Well, Jawn is related to Ari G., after all. (Step-great grandpa is a thing, right?) And for the poster who was wondering how related Jeannie Theresa is to the Big Box of Hair, Shawn Brady and Colleen were brother and sister, right? So Theresa and Brady are second cousins.

They retcon John's paternity to facilitate the pairing of Brady and Theresa....They are no longer related....I always felt that the paternity story with john being an Alamain was good and I liked his relationship with Vivian....

• Love 2

Well, Jawn is related to Ari G., after all. (Step-great grandpa is a thing, right?) And for the poster who was wondering how related Jeannie Theresa is to the Big Box of Hair, Shawn Brady and Colleen were brother and sister, right? So Theresa and Brady are second cousins.

Except Show cancelled that.  A while back it was casually announced that Jawn was no longer Colleen's son.  Someone or other, I don't remember, lied.  He's now become Rex Balsom - in so MANY ways - with a still mysterious parentage.  So Theresa and Brady aren't related.  Which means their baby stand a much better chance of not being born dumb.

• Love 4

So Theresa and Brady aren't related.  Which means their baby stand a much better chance of not being born dumb.

With those two braintrusts as parents, that kid is doomed no matter what.

• Love 1

I forgot about Retcon John's latest revision, I guess. (Thanks for the tip, guys!) And I guess any child of Theresa's with Brady has a marginally smaller chance this way of being an idiot, but then again, with Box of Hair Black for a father? How smart could that child be?

It is good to see Sonny again particularly when he's being smart.  Yes, Will's sleeping with Paul is problematic to say the least, but Sonny is correct that their was something wrong in his and Will's marriage long before that happened.  Will wants to blame Paul for everything but if he truly wants Sonny back, he's going to have to dig a lot deeper.

Also, it's pretty sick for Sneasel to be threatening anyone with the Di Mera's when he knows how dangerous they are--seriously, what the hell is he thinking, threatening somebody's mother like that?

Abby was killing me with the "JJ and I are so close, we share everything."  Bitch please--you couldn't be bothered to go to his high school graduation.  Yes Show, the viewers actually remember past episodes.

• Love 7

I've not been fast forwarding through a whole lot lately, but I may have missed where people on the show are blaming Sami for Will cheating? Other than Adrienne saying that he was like Sami (and it was more to do with Will's excuse-making), have there been more? I think Adrienne was dead on about that, even if she wasn't around to witness a lot of it firsthand, Sami's actions and blame deflections aren't exactly a secret.

I love that Lucas is able to call Will out on his bullshit. I worried that with Sami gone, Lucas was going to see even less screen time; I'm so glad I was wrong.

So, John's going to be Paul's father and there's been no conflict between them, or between Paul and Brady, and the little bit of conflict between Marlena and Paul was resolved? That just seems too tidy. 

This blood business, I don't get it. I first thought it was to prove paternity; I mean, Kristen can't be absolutely positive that the stolen fetus she's carting around is really Brady's, right? She'll probably want to be sure before she waltzes into town and tries to pass it off as hers and his. But that doesn't explain why they need Theresa's, too. 

And Theresa? I get it, she's not the most pleasant person, but could Melanie at least apologize for accusing her before flouncing off? Especially since the accusation made no sense at all. I'm sure there are people out there that like Melanie, but I can't for the life of me figure out why.

• Love 3

I would like it better if he turned out to be Peter's son (and I wouldn't mind seeing Peter again - but I don't know if Jason Brooks would come back)

Jason Brooks can't come back as long as Melissa Reeves is on the show.

• Love 1

Maybe Kritter needs Theresa's blood sample to establish some sort of human baseline? To make sure that gestating so near to her coruscating nucleus of crazy hasn't mutated the poor child into ... whatever species of "wire-haired man-goblin" ( Perry Cox, MD) Kristen belongs to? Just a guess.

• Love 5

It is good to see Sonny again particularly when he's being smart.  Yes, Will's sleeping with Paul is problematic to say the least, but Sonny is correct that their was something wrong in his and Will's marriage long before that happened.  Will wants to blame Paul for everything but if he truly wants Sonny back, he's going to have to dig a lot deeper.

Also, it's pretty sick for Sneasel to be threatening anyone with the Di Mera's when he knows how dangerous they are--seriously, what the hell is he thinking, threatening somebody's mother like that?

Abby was killing me with the "JJ and I are so close, we share everything."  Bitch please--you couldn't be bothered to go to his high school graduation.  Yes Show, the viewers actually remember past episodes.

Abigail wants to know when JJ goes to the bathroom but I do not recall her telling him about her stalking a guy as good as married.

• Love 4