Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I agree with this--Sonny is really the only person I care about in this story line and I want things to turn our good for him.  And while I don't approve of Will's actions regarding blackmailing of Paul's mom, you have to wonder how lame a character has to be to be pushed around by Sneasel.

Sparkle's worthless mother is a failure and she should feel bad about herself for getting blackmailed by Will. How pathetic. She needs to flee town in shame. 

Sorry, but Sparkle doesn't get a pass for "not cheating." He gets off the hook partially because he didn't know Won't was a married man the first time. That he was willing to have another go once Won't said it wasn't right means he didn't care whether Won't was married or not. If you sleep with someone whom you know to be married, that makes you a cheater, too. Wedding vows are not a private arrangement between the spouses; they are public for a reason. (I don't believe that "the other woman" or "the other man" deserves all the blame for infidelity, but I don't believe the unmarried partner in adultery is blameless, either.)

The fact that Sparkle still thinks he has a chance with Sonny means he doesn't care about whether Sonny was cheated on or not. That makes him far less than noble. The fact that he still appears to insist that Sonny belongs with him makes him almost delusional, I think.

I can't with Sparkle.  He's such a phony.  The guy has been living a lie for years, he's a professional entertainer, a charmer, and gets off on public admiration.  I don't buy any of his good intentions as being real.  The guy has gone from living a high as a baseball player and currently he's living a high because of his "courageous" coming out story.  Not a fan, and I don't buy a second of any of it.

As much as I can't stand Sparkle and the thought of him and Sonny together is nauseating to me, I kind of want them to get back together for a few weeks just to see what would happen. Sparkle is probably even less prepared to be in a relationship than Will is so if he finally gets what he wants he's not going to know what to do. I'm not even convinced that he really loves Sonny. I think he happened to run into Sonny when he came to Salem and just decided that he wanted him back because he's lonely. The fact that he wouldn't leave Sonny alone after Sonny repeatedly told him his was devoted to his husband just proves to me that he's a selfish asshole. Who cares what Sonny wants as long as Sparkle is happy. If he actually manages to get Sonny back I bet he'll get bored and cheat within weeks.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 6

Arianna and Sonny were awesome together..She did not want to let go of him when he was putting her to bed. That is the only thing that the show has gotten right in Wilson, Sonny is her dad just like Will. Will is just making things worst for him..He needs to let go of this obsession with Paul and work on repairing his marriage....Sonny is back home, focus on that...Geez....He is really getting on my nerves....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

But hasn't Father Eric already been exposed to Kristen's version of "travelling incognito? -- the wardrobe department evidently being under the impression that incognito is the Latin for "inspiring abject horror and revulsion; engendering an impulse to put out one's own eyes."

Nothing in the way of human apparel holds any terror for Eric anymore.

• Love 3

So in addition to being a boring, bland, emo downer, Lima Bean is now pathetic too. And JJ is just pitiful. So desperate for validation that's he's convinced himself that he's in love with that freak and she's the only one who can save him. This pairing is so sad and distasteful. I don't see any love here, just two people who need therapy. 

I don't give a single fuck about this knock off Pier 1 elephant or the fake diamonds stuffed in it. I hope Ciara steals those diamonds and sells them on the black market. 

Dan and raccoon Jen continue to be rancid and need to be thrown under the bus that's coming for Will. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 7

How long have we been hearing about this stupid elephant? I feel like it's been years. Move the story the fuck along already!

It's like they're trying to make Will Sami, but GW's Will is no AS's Sami - none of her charm or charisma or layers or perhaps most importantly, humor - and besides, Sami was smarter. For instance, when she talked to Kayla about firing Abigail, she had a conversation with Kayla first and only turned to blackmail once she confirmed that Kayla wasn't going to fire Abigail otherwise. If Will had done that when he first talked to Mama Narita, he wouldn't have set himself up to get into trouble with Sonny for blackmail because he would've found out that Mama Narita doesn't want Paul in town or breaking up a marriage anymore than Will does. It's all so stupid. "I am blackmailing you to do this!" "Uh, that's what I have been and am doing anyway...okay." But I did enjoy when Will was throwing his tantrum and Mama Narita told him that Paul will be staying for the charity event and that he'll stay in the room otherwise and that that's the best she can do. Sneasel was forced to accept it and slink off.

Everything else aside, Will often gets this pursed-lip, dead-eyed stare, belligerent bulldog look on his face that just makes me want to slap him. Sami didn't have a facial expression that made my hand twitch.

Edited by Black Knight
  • Love 5

Do people regularly invite their grandmas to their sleepovers?

Ari+Sonny- too cute. I hope if Paulson happens, he can still spend time with her.

Will, you are such a liar, I can't even...

JJ- you are garbage

Paige- idiot

Dan- hypocrite

If the show is trying to make Will into the new Sami, then Will will not let Paulson near Ari..Unless, Sonny adopts her before he finds out about Will's machinations against Sparkle and his mama....Or the show could be setting up a custody battle between them in the future...

Edited by Apprentice79

I'll lay down for you Sonny, whenever and wherever. He was very adorable with Ari and Ari didn't want him to leave, it was such a cute scene between those two.

GO LUCAS!! Tell Sneasel off cause I don't see what the big deal about knowing about Sparkles family. The whole world isn't going to give a damn about who Sparkles father is, to us it'll be like watching a Maury show. Sneasel is fucking stupid and Sneasel's sole purpose is to get rid of Sparkles to work on his marriage with Sonny, but he's just wanting to dig up dirt on Sparkles, and for what exactly? Lucas saw through that bullshit, Sneasel and his whole, "Doesn't Sparkles deserve to know the truth?" Yea Lucas sees it as him wanting to punish Sparkles and Sneasel goes back to making his constipated face where he narrows his eyeballs and hold his head down and purse his lips like he's sucking on lemons. Which I don't understand why Sneasel wants to punish Sparkles when he's the one who willingly slept with him. It didn't take much on Sparkles doing all he had to do was compliment him.

I'm not excusing Sparkles at all cause I still don't like him. Sparkles just isn't doing as much damage as Sneasel is doing.

Dark Roast still looks hideous shaved or not and quite frankly I just don't see a difference. Continues to still be a Grade A Asshole and Nicole continues to be a desperate ass. Dark Roast can't be around Nicole but he can continue to follow Jacosta like some stalking nutjob. Dark Roast all dejected because Jacosta or JJ won't tell him anything and JJ comes home and just wants to speak to Jacosta and Dark Roast upset because he doesn't get to be in on the idle gossip, he's left out in the cold.

Naggie, WTF was your wallet doing in Parker's backpack, bitch you got a purse. That was one of the most ridiculous plot points I've seen in a long time. I don't understand how Naggie could have put her wallet in Parker's bag, I'm trying to understand that.

Toothy, says she can't say anything but blabs anyway. Let's not trust this bitch with military secrets, then again let her have it so she wind up missing.

That's what Shrewena is gunning after, a bag of buttons?? Those ain't diamonds, I tell you that much, so I hope the writers aren't trying to pass them off as diamonds. This is what I don't get, years of Eric buying that elephant, why would these people who want them wait all this time to now want them, and not keep the elephant or end up at a store to be sold. This story sucks ass.

• Love 3

Ohhhh, so that's what a mysterious ceramic elephant assistant curator looks like. The cowl necked hoodie says it all! I wonder if she can tell me more about the Pier 1 Rewards Credit Card.

Jen said to JJ: "If Dan calls, whatever you do, don't answer it" Words to live by. Words to live by.

Words that gave me life: Brady a few episodes back laying in the hospital saying that he wasn't firing on all cylinders. Brady is a car without an engine sitting on blocks on a balding lawn. What the hell was with the whole tranquilizer stuff?!? How thuggish, heavy handed and stupid on Kristen's part? Whatever happened to elegant solutions like pumping silent knockout gas under the bedroom door while someone slept? 

Why do they keep saying that Roxanne doesn't seem to be JJ's type?? Is something wrong with Roxanne that we didn't see on our screen? 

JJ's type is drip dry. There is nothing wrong with Roxanne. She has a personality, is pretty, funny, makes JJ laugh and seems joyful. Things JJ obviously has no interest in if he is into Paige.  Seems the sun doesn't shine for JJ unless someone isn't telling him how flawed or how lacking he is because seriously that seems to have been the sum total of his relationship with Paige.

Who died and made Sneasel Maury Povich?!? Using what he thinks he knows about Sparkles paternity (which is of course wrong) as blackmail material? How ugly! I once thought that I might warm up to Sneasel if he embraced his sneaselly ways but this is just beyond the beyond.

I like Christopher Sean. He has such a beautiful smile and pretty eyes and he is a solid actor. I do not yet find the character creepy or stalkerish but I do think he comes across as incredibly entitled. The one thing that bothers me the most is more of a writing problem than a Sparkle problem. He stashed Sonny in a closet for a year and refused to come out and only did so only after his career was lost to him. I think if the show had had him recover from his surgery, go on to to play and than come out I would respect him more. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 4

Oh Nicole, the only thing that's 'ridiculous' is that you didn't stab Daniel to death with that razor when you had the chance. And then should have gone after his insipid daughter. I don't even remember who she gave that rambling speech to about Salem and its wonderful people, but I actually yelled "shut the fuck up" as she was rambling. Anyway, Dan may have shaved but he still looked extremely dirty with that tri-tone rat's nest on his head.

Melissa Archer made the most hilarious facial expression when she looked over at Dan's son playing with that pier one ceramic elephant. I'm convinced she thinks the story is as dumb as we do.

Jackson was adorable with Ari and I loved the way Lucas was looking at and talking to Will as if he was both a moron and crazy. Im not sure why Guy was bugging his eyes, jutting out his chin and pursing his lips; more bizarre acting choices. I'm sure Corday could walk out on the street and find someone better.

ETA: I miss the JJ who hated Dan. Between that and what Jennifer said about all he's done for her kids, all I could think about is how Jennifer jumped his bones before Jack's body was even cold.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

I'll lay down for you Sonny, whenever and wherever. He was very adorable with Ari and Ari didn't want him to leave, it was such a cute scene between those two.

GO LUCAS!! Tell Sneasel off cause I don't see what the big deal about knowing about Sparkles family. The whole world isn't going to give a damn about who Sparkles father is, to us it'll be like watching a Maury show. Sneasel is fucking stupid and Sneasel's sole purpose is to get rid of Sparkles to work on his marriage with Sonny, but he's just wanting to dig up dirt on Sparkles, and for what exactly? Lucas saw through that bullshit, Sneasel and his whole, "Doesn't Sparkles deserve to know the truth?" Yea Lucas sees it as him wanting to punish Sparkles and Sneasel goes back to making his constipated face where he narrows his eyeballs and hold his head down and purse his lips like he's sucking on lemons. Which I don't understand why Sneasel wants to punish Sparkles when he's the one who willingly slept with him. It didn't take much on Sparkles doing all he had to do was compliment him.

I'm not excusing Sparkles at all cause I still don't like him. Sparkles just isn't doing as much damage as Sneasel is doing.

Dark Roast still looks hideous shaved or not and quite frankly I just don't see a difference. Continues to still be a Grade A Asshole and Nicole continues to be a desperate ass. Dark Roast can't be around Nicole but he can continue to follow Jacosta like some stalking nutjob. Dark Roast all dejected because Jacosta or JJ won't tell him anything and JJ comes home and just wants to speak to Jacosta and Dark Roast upset because he doesn't get to be in on the idle gossip, he's left out in the cold.

Naggie, WTF was your wallet doing in Parker's backpack, bitch you got a purse. That was one of the most ridiculous plot points I've seen in a long time. I don't understand how Naggie could have put her wallet in Parker's bag, I'm trying to understand that.

Toothy, says she can't say anything but blabs anyway. Let's not trust this bitch with military secrets, then again let her have it so she wind up missing.

That's what Shrewena is gunning after, a bag of buttons?? Those ain't diamonds, I tell you that much, so I hope the writers aren't trying to pass them off as diamonds. This is what I don't get, years of Eric buying that elephant, why would these people who want them wait all this time to now want them, and not keep the elephant or end up at a store to be sold. This story sucks ass.

I think Will is still attracted to Sparkle and that is one of the reasons he wants him gone...Plus he is scared that Paul is a better match for Sonny and the longer he is in town, Sonny might choose him because he knows he is the real reason that the marriage fell apart and not Sparkle...

• Love 3

If the show is trying to make Will into the new Sami, then Will will not let Paulson near Ari..Unless, Sonny adopts her before he finds out about Will's machinations against Sparkle and his mama....

Sigh that would be terrible, Ari and Sonny's relationship is precious. She and little Ciara are my favorite kids on the show since Johnny left. I hope Will reels it in (because Lumily is always redeemable in my eyes, even at their smarmiest, and I WANT to like Will) and while I do hope Paulson happens, I have 2 huge issues with how this story is running right now. 1. Instead of the affair being the center, it has suddenly become "was Sonny using Will as a replacement?" It's so ridiculous to me because even though I've never been on the Wilson wagon, I can admit the writers did a good job in that love story. Even though I think their are some lingering Paulson feelings, Sonny undoubtedly fell in love with Will, so its so silly that the writers want us to question if Will was a rebound, 2. This repeated interrupted convo thing- let them answer each other. That being said, as I suspected, Will is probably gonna write the article anyway which is pretty low after blackmailing Mama Tori. Also I wish Sonny had phrased his last lines about seeing Paul a different way, like "I bumped into him," because Will, from the last scene of today, looks like steam will be coming out of his ears in about 5 seconds. I see another trip to Paul's hotel in his future. On a brighter note, Lucas keeps talking sense.

• Love 2

If Won't ever tried to sever the connection between Ari G. and Sonny, the Wilson relationship would be dead, and the odious Won't would be absolutely beyond salvation; no trace of the bond between Sonny and Will as those characters were originally conceived, it seems to me, would remain.

• Love 1

Since Sonny is back in their apartment..Does that mean that they are sharing the same bed again? I would hope not...I hope that Lucas reminds Will about his issues with Sami and how that has impacted his life...Does he want that for Arianna?  I  hope  that he does not use Ari against Sonny..Since these writers are hell bent on destroying Will and Wilson..I expect them to do just that...I think seeing Ari will give Sonny the desire to work on his marriage..But, Sneasel will wreck this by writing that expose on Sparkle...I wonder who he is going to blame for Sonny walking away from him ....

Edited by Apprentice79

Actually a third issue: I love Paul, I do, but he's definitely entitled, kind of selfish, and, my biggest issue, wields his sexual appeal as a weapon (and a powerful one it is, if i do say so myself). He uses it as a shield when he doesn't want to talk about himself, he used it in the flashbacks to silence Sonny complaining about being hidden away, and he used it to intimidate Will into admitting Will was responsible for the cheating. Yet I still don't believe he would cheat on Sonny, not just because he has a history of being faithful (he never cheated when they were together), or just because he loves Sonny, but also sex and desire are very interesting when it comes to Paul- he doesn't seem inclined to impulsive sex like Will, nor does he strike me as the "it can't just be sex" Sonny type- he's far more calculating and logical about it, probably from being in the closet so long or maybe just by nature. If he gets what he wants, Sonny, there's no sensible reason for him to stray and he won't, imo, because that seems to be his overall thinking strategy. If he's gonna risk it all, he's gonna need to be getting something better out of it. That being said, I am still team Paulson, because again, I like these bad and good layers mixed together and find Paul compelling (I actually missed him today), and I also think he's grown a lot as a character and a moral being as time has passed and Freddie and Chris really sell the love with their acting.

• Love 1

Actually a third issue: I love Paul, I do, but he's definitely entitled, kind of selfish, and, my biggest issue, wields his sexual appeal as a weapon (and a powerful one it is, if i do say so myself). He uses it as a shield when he doesn't want to talk about himself, he used it in the flashbacks to silence Sonny complaining about being hidden away, and he used it to intimidate Will into admitting Will was responsible for the cheating. Yet I still don't believe he would cheat on Sonny, not just because he has a history of being faithful (he never cheated when they were together), or just because he loves Sonny, but also sex and desire are very interesting when it comes to Paul- he doesn't seem inclined to impulsive sex like Will, nor does he strike me as the "it can't just be sex" Sonny type- he's far more calculating and logical about it, probably from being in the closet so long or maybe just by nature. If he gets what he wants, Sonny, there's no sensible reason for him to stray and he won't, imo, because that seems to be his overall thinking strategy. If he's gonna risk it all, he's gonna need to be getting something better out of it. That being said, I am still team Paulson, because again, I like these bad and good layers mixed together and find Paul compelling (I actually missed him today), and I also think he's grown a lot as a character and a moral being as time has passed and Freddie and Chris really sell the love with their acting.

Even if Paulson gets together, Will and Arianna will be a factor for them being happy..The show made it clear today that Ari is Sonny's daughter...They have a bond, how will that play in the Paulson romance and how will Will respond to that...How will Sonny respond if Will starts to date somebody else?Will Paul push Sonny to adopt her and would Will oppose that..The writers can go in so many directions, but they lack imagination to give us compelling character-driven drama...

ETA: I miss the JJ who hated Dan. Between that and what Jennifer said about all he's done for her kids, all I could think about is how Jennifer jumped his bones before Jack's body was even cold.

Someone tell this bitch to STFU. DAN IS NOT JJ AND ABIFAIL'S FATHER AND HE NEVER WILL BE. Their father is dead because he saved that worthless creature from plummeting to its death in an elevator.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 4

Paul seemed rather cocky yesterday, with his "I am giving Will and Sonny the space for them to work it out.". It was Ike there was some subtext there, he actually really meant, "I am going to give them the space for them to fall apart." Haha, he might be playing nice but he knows what he is doing, he is just patiently waiting for things to work in his favour... He is thinking he has a chance with Sonny because he never answered his question before he left, and he knows how WIll is going all ballistic and he is thinking that Sonny will get sick of Will and walk out on him. 

.... Right?

• Love 3

If Alex Kiriakis comes back next week, I hope that means Angelica comes back as well. She was a great foil for Adrienne back in the day..Plus, she has alot of history with people who are still on the show....I could see Angelica clashing with Kate or they could become best friends...

• Love 2

Paul seemed rather cocky yesterday, with his "I am giving Will and Sonny the space for them to work it out.". It was Ike there was some subtext there, he actually really meant, "I am going to give them the space for them to fall apart." Haha, he might be playing nice but he knows what he is doing, he is just patiently waiting for things to work in his favour... He is thinking he has a chance with Sonny because he never answered his question before he left, and he knows how WIll is going all ballistic and he is thinking that Sonny will get sick of Will and walk out on him. 

.... Right?

Sparkle has studied Will, he knows Will is insecure and he will implode all on his own and he will be waiting to comfort Sonny. Notice that he has never bad mouthed Will in front of Sonny..He has always been gracious and fair.He  is very intelligent and he can read people....Will is desperate, insecure and is not an ideal match for Sonny....Will showed his hands when he went to his hotel room demanding that he leaves town..Plus, he saw how Sonny does not take Will's bull..I like that about Sonny actually, he does not let Will get away with anything..Had they not gotten interrupted today by the arrival of Ari and Lucas, he would have told Sonny about his latest scheme to get rid of Sparkle....Will always do what Sonny wants him to do in the end...

Edited by Apprentice79

.... Right?

This is exactly why I don't believe Sparkle's crap about only sticking around for the charity event. Everything he says is suspect to me because I feel like he's tailoring his words depending on who he's talking to. He's manipulating situations without actually having to get his hands dirty. 

• Love 2

Even if Paulson gets together, Will and Arianna will be a factor for them being happy..The show made it clear today that Ari is Sonny's daughter...They have a bond, how will that play in the Paulson romance and how will Will respond to that...How will Sonny respond if Will starts to date somebody else?Will Paul push Sonny to adopt her and would Will oppose that..The writers can go in so many directions, but they lack imagination to give us compelling character-driven drama...

I love how many different directions it can go and I'm especially interested in how it would play out if Paulson reunited, since DOOL made sure the viewers knew that Paul is oh so amazing with kids. I say bring on the drama!

• Love 2

I love how many different directions it can go and I'm especially interested in how it would play out if Paulson reunited, since DOOL made sure the viewers knew that Paul is oh so amazing with kids. I say bring on the drama!

Exactly! The show is setting something up..It is not going to be just a simple story of Paulson getting back together and Will crying in the corner...Paul has met Ari and he gushed about her....Ari seems to be very lovable to everybody that meets her..People were fighting over her before she was even born...lol Even if  Wilson break up, I want Ari to be the glue  that keeps them in each other's orbit...

Edited by Apprentice79
I don't give a single fuck about this knock off Pier 1 elephant or the fake diamonds stuffed in it. I hope Ciara steals those diamonds and sells them on the black market.

Please let this happen.

If the show is looking for a new Sami, Ciara would be a way better choice than Sneasel.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4

Sparkle has studied Will, he knows Will is insecure and he will implode all on his own and he will be waiting to comfort Sonny. Notice that he has never bad mouthed Will in front of Sonny..He has always been gracious and fair.He  is very intelligent and he can read people....Will is desperate, insecure and is not an ideal match for Sonny....Will showed his hands when he went to his hotel room demanding that he leaves town..Plus, he saw how Sonny does not take Will's bull..I like that about Sonny actually, he does not let Will get away with anything..Had they not gotten interrupted today by the arrival of Ari and Lucas, he would have told Sonny about his latest scheme to get rid of Sparkle....Will always do what Sonny wants him to do in the end...

Precisely. He has the ability to read people so well, he sees right through Will's insecurities. He did not even have to bath mouth him, Will is making a mess of things on his own already. Besides,that way  he does not seem like the bad guy as if he was only saying bad stuff about WIll to persuade Sonny to leave him.

Or maybe he is a genuinely nice guy but that will definitely change when he fins out Will has been blackmailing his mother.

• Love 1

So the elephant had diamonds in it? HA! Maybe the writers took that storyline out of The Great Chipmunk Adventure where the Chipmunks (Alvin, Simon, Theodore) and the Chipettes were on a race around the world and exchange little chipmunk/ettes dolls. Turns out there was money and diamonds in the dolls. That is the only laugh/joy I got out of the elephant story. I wish Parker had found the secret hideaway and exchanged the diamonds for legos.

• Love 5

Just because Sparkle is good with other people's kids for a few minutes doesn't mean he would be a good potential step parent to Ari. 

• Love 2

So the elephant had diamonds in it? HA! Maybe the writers took that storyline out of The Great Chipmunk Adventure where the Chipmunks (Alvin, Simon, Theodore) and the Chipettes were on a race around the world and exchange little chipmunk/ettes dolls. Turns out there was money and diamonds in the dolls. That is the only laugh/joy I got out of the elephant story. I wish Parker had found the secret hideaway and exchanged the diamonds for legos.

But who will get to sing a sad song to a penguin?

• Love 5

I've never seen that movie. The only thought that came to my mind was Blood Diamonds. Serena and Eric were in war torn Congo.

Republic of the Congo

The Republic of the Congo, despite having no official diamond mining industry, the country was exporting large quantities of diamonds, the origin of which it could not detail. It was also accused of falsifying certificates of origin. 

Gross!

Nicole, dump Daniel.  Why do you keep hanging around his ass? Especially now that he's trying to get back with Jennifer,  Damn, Maggie, way to hate on Nicole. But you never judge, right?

But, yes, when Nicole told Eric "not yours" I cheered. Too bad she let him sit down.

When Serena came back to her hotel room, I was wondering why she left it in such a mess.  Good to know it was burglars. I, too, am sick and tired of the elephant story, but I do have to keep laughing at Serena's frustration about not being able to get to the elephant. Whatever she pulled out of that elephant looked like those glass globules you put into the bottom of planters.

Why does Melanie not want Eric to know that Brady was attacked?

Yay, Lucas, lay it on the line.

Aw, Ari holding onto Sonny was so sweet.

• Love 3

So if all Serena had to do was open the secret compartment and grab the bag of diamonds, what was the big deal about switching hers with Eric's.  She had many opportunities to open and grab the diamonds when the elephant was still at Eric's apartment. Eric would never have known about the secret compartment, and if he did find it and it was empty, it would mean nothing to him anyway.  So they dragged this story on forever, for no reason at all. 

Loved Sonny and Ari today.   So cute.    And I am starting to hate Will more than Daniel, and I HATE Daniel.

And for some reason I cannot explain, I like Paige and JJ together and hope they can work things out.  But I suppose it really doesn't matter, because they will be breaking up again once Paige learns the *little* thing JJ is keeping from her.

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 2

Please let this happen.

If the show is looking for a new Sami, Ciara would be a way better choice than Sneasel.

Ciara can never be Sami.  She is a female Horton and we know they never do anything wrong. While Sami was always taken to the cleaners when he dared do anything wrong I see Ciara being like Abigail.

• Love 1

Ciara can never be Sami.  She is a female Horton and we know they never do anything wrong. While Sami was always taken to the cleaners when he dared do anything wrong I see Ciara being like Abigail.

I always thought that Abigail would have been a vixen..The actress plays her more as one than a heroine...

I'm probably the last of you holding on to the JJ/Paige romance, but I thought their scenes yesterday were endearing. I could see Paige softening as each minute ticked by -- and to her credit, she quickly realized what a dopey idea it was to interrogate Roxanne. And I know it's a BAD IDEA for them to get back together as it will lead to even more heartbreak for the two of them, but I guess I'm a sucker for an against-the-odds young love story. 

I can't claim to be holding on to the JJ/Paige pairing anymore, but I'm so glad you reminded me of Paige rejecting contacting Roxanne.  For that second, anyway, THAT is the Paige I was so fond of when she first came on the scene.  She wasn't an airhead, she was sensible but not stuffy, and yet she was nobody's fool.  Why did Show have to go and ruin all that??  

Thanks for reminding me.  

I'm actually holding onto their pairing, too.  I hate that everyone here drops their favoring for pairings over the tiniest things.  I'm not gonna blame J.J. or Paige for what the writers have done to them.  That's on them.  And yes, for Paige to act the way she did when she first came on was very welcome to me.

So the elephant had diamonds in it? HA! Maybe the writers took that storyline out of The Great Chipmunk Adventure where the Chipmunks (Alvin, Simon, Theodore) and the Chipettes were on a race around the world and exchange little chipmunk/ettes dolls. Turns out there was money and diamonds in the dolls.

It was actually just The Chipmunk Adventure, but that was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid.  And yeah, I was reminded of that, too.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 2

Considering all the whining about Sami and Lucas using him as a pawn, fighting over custody of him, etc., Will denying Sonny access to Ari would be the height of hypocrisy.

Which is exactly why he'll probably do it.

Screw Sami, she could be another young Hope or Jennifer. Or going way back, another Julie. Maybe even a Melissa. The Horton girls used to be awesome. They weren't "bad" but they weren't boring and they didn't take shit from anyone, either. Abby can't take that away from me.

Edited by shesajar
  • Love 5

Sonny and Ari were really cute! *angry glare at OLTL for cutting bait on Kish before I got Daddy Kyle and Sierra scenes* 

Speaking of OLTL, oh my gawd, somebody save Melissa Archer from the elephants!

• Love 5

Julie was a troublemaker in her day, and very entertaining.  There will never be another Julie, Hope, Sami, etc. because Ken Corday and the writers have their favorites who have been designated as the "winners" who will do bad things, but they will always be given a free pass.

That's why there will never be another Sami/Kate, Sami/Carrie, or Sami/Nicole.  Sami/Kate dancing on the bar or tossing Nick in the river.  Sami/Nicole beating each other up and falling over a park bench.  Sami getting kidnapped by Stefano, Andre and Bart, and giving Bart a black eye for his troubles.

• Love 5

Sonny and Ari were really cute! *angry glare at OLTL for cutting bait on Kish before I got Daddy Kyle and Sierra scenes* 

Speaking of OLTL, oh my gawd, somebody save Melissa Archer from the elephants!

Sonny and Ari were so good together. Will better not get in the way of their bond. I hope he remembers the role that Sonny has played as a provider for him and Ari. I am loving the positive portrayal of a gay family.

• Love 4