Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Omg forgot about “Sailor Man” ! How stupid!  🤢

When he was very little I found it cute but its not like Bo continued it as he got older he treated him more like a man as he got older. 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

When he was very little I found it cute but its not like Bo continued it as he got older he treated him more like a man as he got older. 

Didn't he then call him Shawn-D?

• Love 2
19 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

Speaking of truth bombs, I legit air punched in excitement when Shawn called out Belle for her affair with Phillip. I know it's because Plot! but her whining over Shawn "lying" to her is so OTT.

I don't mind nicknames, in fact my husband and I have them for each other (but we only use those in private), but Fancy Face was a weird one.

17 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Is that what that was?  Gawd, my eyes are getting so bad these days.  I couldn't figure out what the hell those water spots were all over his jacket, lol.  

17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I too missed the skulls on Andre's jacket. I thought they were water spots. How nice that a ghost can write a letter and sign it with Johnny's blood. Plus get it to the DiMera fireplace mantle. What a talented spirit!

I did like Shawn Douglas bringing up Philip - granted it was 10 years ago. He may have 'cheated' but he did not do so out of his free will. Belle can mope for a while. How convenient that EJ found her at the bar.

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I thought they were water spots at first, too. 

Add me to the group who thought those were water spots. I also thought “how could everyone filming NOT see those water spots!?”  D’uh, now I see that’s because they weren’t!

As for Belle blaming Shawn for being raped (because that’s what it was since no way in heck Shawn would affirmatively consent to sex had he known that was Jan)…DOOL needs to give Belle an excuse when she inevitably cheats on Shawn (yet again!) with EJ. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

That's why I don't see why the devil doesn't take Jan and Shawn's baby. That would accomplish the same goal.

That's more recent though. Maybe the devil will now want that baby, too. But, I mean, let's hope by the time that baby is born the devil isn't around anymore! And better yet that the Jan/Shawn baby isn't born at all lol.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Add me to the group who thought those were water spots. I also thought “how could everyone filming NOT see those water spots!?”  D’uh, now I see that’s because they weren’t!

Which I first read as "water sports".

Because, honestly, folks, with this show it's not beyond the realm of reality.

Clean up on Aisle Crypt!

• LOL 11
9 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I remember when Steve use to call him Shawn Dudeless. lol.  Or the Dimeras the Dumberas. 

• LOL 2

I wasn't going to watch Friday's episode, but my cousin surprised me with breakfast. I like to eat breakfast and watch Days, so I'm here now. LOL.

Why the hell is Andre Dimera back again? As someone who has never been an Andre or Tony fan, I wish these two could stay dead. At this point, between them they must have been resurrected as many times as Stephano. 

Also, what's the point? The show actually has a lot of villains and antagonists right now. Clyde, Ava, Gwen, Gabi, T.R., Xander, Leo, Craig, a recurring Kristen, Victor when he's around, in theory E.J., Jan...the literal Devil. Some protagonists have multiple villains/antagonists in their story. Where does Andre fit with all these villains. We even have villains that have shown multiple times they are okay with murder or at least serious injury. Also, since the Devil resurrected him, Abby is still a murderer. 

I really liked Chanel's hair in Friday's episode. 

Speaking of, I don't know how I feel about the Horton/Dupree thing. I do think the original Chanel sold the "Horton" better. From what I remember, she said it with a lot more pizzazz and pomp. It felt like she was talking to the "One and Only Horton."

The new Chanel makes it feel more formal. I think the formality works better with the way Allie/Chanel are written now. They are less party girls and feel more like working women. However, it does make it harder for me to feel the adoration between the two because of the formality.

I do think of Bo/Hope. While Bo called Hope "Fancy Fancy," she would sometimes call him "Brady." I think she did this more when they were in investigation/cop mode, but she may have done it in their intimate scenes, too. However, I think even when Hope called Bo "Brady" there was still an affection there. It still felt like she had history with "Brady" that went beyond their working relationship. I don't really feel that with Dupree/Horton. 

I'm going to contradict myself. I actually liked the Shawn/Ciara scenes. I've never liked these two in scenes together, and I even said in my last post that BB brings people down. Maybe it's because I think VK has been consistently terrible, but I actually did think she was elevated in those scenes. I won't go so far as to say the two felt like siblings, but I also think because of their significant age difference they shouldn't feel like siblings. They did feel like two people who deeply cared for each other, and it was nice to get Ciara away from Ben and talking about something other than her baby and Ben, even if for a few seconds. I couldn't help but think that I don't think Ciara/Jan have ever interacted. Ciara "died" when Jan first came back via Sami. I can't remember if Ciara was alive or not during Jan's last reign of terror, but I would imagine she had amnesia, if so.

I don't have any sympathy for Belle. One, Shelle and Ejami are nothing alike, so I don't get the need for EJ and Belle to bond over how they've harmed their partners and their partners have harmed them. Ejami, at times, seem to get off on harming each other, and Ejami are two terrible people who love dysfunction. It's also hard for me to hold Shawn accountable for not telling Belle about Jan when Shelle are barely on screen. This honestly feels like its being written to justify Belle's next affair. Not a spoiler, I'm just assuming this is where this is going.

If that's the case, it's also hard to feel sympathy for Belle because no one would hold her accountable if she cheats on Shawn. In Shawn's corner, there's Ciara. That's it. Bope are gone, and the Brady family isn't enough of a unit anymore to think there would be any type of lasting familial outrage.

If Sami returns, the story would evolve around Sami feeling betrayed, Ejami, and the Marlena/Sami/Belle dynamic. 

People - Belle and Ciara. Maybe EJ at the Pub. I can't remember if he said anything about it - are already commenting on how hard it would be for Belle to raise Jan's baby and completing dismissing Shawn from the equation. Belle was the first person told and not Shawn. It's just hard for me to demonize Shawn when Shawn is a supporting character in his own second child's story.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, nilyank said:

Didn't he then call him Shawn-D?

He always called him that though but I think he just called him Shawn when he dropped the Douglas part. I remember he had a cute scene with Doug over it.

• Love 1
On 4/2/2022 at 2:21 PM, Retired at last said:

While I do agree with you, for me, the issue is that we don't know or like Paulina enough (many of us) to care about her or her story. She was just thrust on us as an over-the-top character who lied to and hurt people we DO like. She managed to live her life making sure that Lani was not around her abusive father, and Paulina made a good life for herself. 

Since Re-Ron doesn't care at all about telling true stories of abuse, it will just continue until Paulina is in danger again and then Abe will have to come and rescue her and probably kill TR. Or maybe Lani will. Either way, he is just going to write that someone who was a strong woman now needs to be protected instead of taking care of herself, as she has done.

Ok, but some people continue to make the same mistakes expecting a different outcome…….insanity.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 4/9/2022 at 7:09 PM, boes said:

Which I first read as "water sports".

Because, honestly, folks, with this show it's not beyond the realm of reality.

Clean up on Aisle Crypt!

I read it that way, too, at first!

• LOL 3

Just two comments on the nicknames from Bo:

He called Hope "Fancy Face" in the beginning as mocking/teasing her.  It wasn't originally a term of endearment, though I do think he already had a crush on her.  He started it because she wore too much makeup, especially for her "young" age.

I think everyone had to call Shawn-Douglas "Shawn-D" to differentiate between him and Shawn (Sr.).  They weren't actually Senior and Junior so that wouldn't have worked, but they needed to tell the difference between them.  I don't really consider "Shawn-D" to be a nickname per se, but maybe that's just me.

• Love 5

Five year old Sarah is a major improvement from Saranee. But Tony is still acting like a dick. 

Ava's hair looked nice on her today, but being all appalled and judgey did not. Pretty sure she'd have made Kayla a 5 year old if she'd have been given the chance back when she was after Steve and not have thought twice about it.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Just two comments on the nicknames from Bo:

He called Hope "Fancy Face" in the beginning as mocking/teasing her.  It wasn't originally a term of endearment, though I do think he already had a crush on her.  He started it because she wore too much makeup, especially for her "young" age.

I think everyone had to call Shawn-Douglas "Shawn-D" to differentiate between him and Shawn (Sr.).  They weren't actually Senior and Junior so that wouldn't have worked, but they needed to tell the difference between them.  I don't really consider "Shawn-D" to be a nickname per se, but maybe that's just me.

Yep -  that's how I view the history of these two names as well...

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Five year old Sarah is a major improvement from Saranee. But Tony is still acting like a dick. 

Ava's hair looked nice on her today, but being all appalled and judgey did not. Pretty sure she'd have made Kayla a 5 year old if she'd have been given the chance back when she was after Steve and not have thought twice about it.

I don't know who Ron thinks he's writin for but this isn't Ava.  I hate that he feels the need to redeem almost all the characters.  He even has Ava dining at the Brady Pub.  The bitch killed Shawn Sr. yet no one mentions it anymore 

Is Ron trolling fans with having Sarah behave like a child?  

With the ratings he has why would you do this nonsense

• Love 8

Due to my in-office schedule, I've only been watching every few days, so today was my first taste of Child-Sarah. DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP ALREADY. Gotta be Ron trolling based on many, many comments over LG's baby voice.

Did Gwen really think that by changing whatever was in the syringe was going to make Xander not continue to care what happens to Sarah? To quote Happy Gilmore, talk about your all time backfires. (Yes, I realize currently the plan is still for them to get married.)

JA looks frail. His suit was overwhelming him as he sat in his chair.

I am really enjoying NuSonny.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Yea, that was rich coming from Ava.

1 hour ago, Swartz said:

Is Ron trolling fans with having Sarah behave like a child?  

Yes. He's such an asshole.

43 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

Did Gwen really think that by changing whatever was in the syringe was going to make Xander not continue to care what happens to Sarah? To quote Happy Gilmore, talk about your all time backfires.

I mean, Xander was like 'Oh well, Sarah's gone, let's get married!' today so it did work lol. But yea, she just didn't take into account she's on a soap so her secret is gonna come out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I'm thisclose to being done with Tony. Again and again he makes accommodations for a woman who is NOT HIS WIFE, and realistically speaking, someone he has no history with. Does the show think we forgot the last few episodes when Chad said it could take YEARS for the experts to test the cure, making sure it was it safe?  Was Tony really going to live at Chez Kiriakis for YEARS -  and here's the kicker - merrily assume Anna would be OK with her husband living with another woman (esp. spending the nights with said woman who made it crystal clear she intends to break Tony/Anna's marriage and wants him in a sexual way)?! Show better not actually go through the sham of a trial/jail for Anna. When Anna is released from police custody, I wish she'd go to Europe and live close to Carrie and her family. Just leave the crap that is Salem behind.

Like I posted in the past, if this truly were Renee come back to life, I could understand why Tony is behaving the way he is, because he did love Renee. But SARAH IS NOT RENEE! You can sympathize up to a point, but Sarah is essentially little more than an acquaintance.  Or did I miss storylines where Tony and Sarah had a deep, strong bond? Please do correct me if DOOL has shown the two to be uber besties.

• Love 12

The only good part of the Sarah story is we get to see more of Anna. I love Anna.  Her husband not so much.   
    Sarah should be in a psychiatric ward.  Zander looked so hurt and concerned.   The hurt seemed to be about Sarah.  Not that he was losing her but that she was so gone.   
    When Maggie said I am so glad you showed up at my door( not exact words ) to Victor thought we might get a flashback.  I for one have never understood this couple.  
     Gwen thinking Jake and Ava were having sex due those noises seemed like an seventies sitcom.  Gwen looked haggard.  Ava has always Been a hypocrite so that was not a surprise   She likely just wants Gwen to go away.   

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

I'm thisclose to being done with Tony. Again and again he makes accommodations for a woman who is NOT HIS WIFE, and realistically speaking, someone he has no history with. Does the show think we forgot the last few episodes when Chad said it could take YEARS for the experts to test the cure, making sure it was it safe?  Was Tony really going to live at Chez Kiriakis for YEARS -  and here's the kicker - merrily assume Anna would be OK with her husband living with another woman (esp. spending the nights with said woman who made it crystal clear she intends to break Tony/Anna's marriage and wants him in a sexual way)?! Show better not actually go through the sham of a trial/jail for Anna. When Anna is released from police custody, I wish she'd go to Europe and live close to Carrie and her family. Just leave the crap that is Salem behind.

Like I posted in the past, if this truly were Renee come back to life, I could understand why Tony is behaving the way he is, because he did love Renee. But SARAH IS NOT RENEE! You can sympathize up to a point, but Sarah is essentially little more than an acquaintance.  Or did I miss storylines where Tony and Sarah had a deep, strong bond? Please do correct me if DOOL has shown the two to be uber besties.

This! 100%. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, that was rich coming from Ava.

Yes. He's such an asshole.

I mean, Xander was like 'Oh well, Sarah's gone, let's get married!' today so it did work lol. But yea, she just didn't take into account she's on a soap so her secret is gonna come out.

Well, it just seems like Xander marries Gwen as a means to avoid that hurt, thus making Gwen sloppy seconds. But since she switched the syringes and is generally shitty, I'm fine with her being treated like trash.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

Xander needs to kill Gwen not for what the psycho has done to even Sarah, but the pain she's put on Maggie.

Xander caused Maggie and Sarah pain yet these writers have forgotten his past

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Swartz said:

Xander caused Maggie and Sarah pain yet these writers have forgotten his past

Haven't forgotten, they forgave and he moved on from it. We saw Sarah dump him and then forgive. 

Gwen has shown no change, no remorse. She almost killed Abbi, sent her in a suitcase to be kidnapped away from her children and father that Gwen so-called loves. Then she even has Ava appalled at her for giving more brain damage to Sarah on purpose just to hold onto Xander.  She's a sociopath no difference between her and Lani father for shooting Eli. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, norcalgal said:

I'm thisclose to being done with Tony. Again and again he makes accommodations for a woman who is NOT HIS WIFE, and realistically speaking, someone he has no history with.

This is the same nonsense that had a bunch of characters thinking that Steve who had Stefano's memories uploaded into him was actually Stefano.

Nope.

• Love 5

Paul Telfer pulled on my heart-strings today...when he was talking to Sarah & realized she did not know who he was & his eyes welled up with tears...he really can pull out the emotions.  And, John Anniston looked so frail today but he could still show his snark :) but then he & Maggie hugging at the end was so sweet.

• Love 14

Tony, you care about your wife. Not the return of Renee DuMonde, who really isn't her, and just some woman being injected with something that made her think she is someone else. Now she is a child and sees you as Mickey Horton.

Why doesn't anyone just go to Statesville and talk to Dr. Rolf about his 'cure' and he can explain what it does and he may have an explanation of what happened to Sarah. That perhaps someone still had some of the original drug and gave her an extra dose that would revert her to a 5 year old. At least then the question of 'why' would happen and someone will figure out that there is more of the original serum. Who would benefit?

I agree that if Ava could have made Kayla into a 5 year old, she would have done so. No high horse for Gwen. She is not only hurting Sarah, who has done nothing to her, but also Maggie. Has Maggie done anything to her? Just that she is so insecure, so without any parental love as a child, that she strikes back at any chance to ruin her perceived happiness. It's Salem, and most weddings do not happen. Keep that in mind. Don't know why she told Ava all of her schemes.... dumb dumb dumb.

Paul Telfer did do a good job with Sarah today. Such a sad ending.

The actor playing Victor did look frail and that his suit was falling off him. Why would Sonny want to move back to Salem - albeit temporarily, until more is know about the MIA Philip?

I do get Gabi wanting to be on Ava's warpath.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I do get Gabi wanting to be on Ava's warpath.

Yeah, Gabi avenging Rafe (and really, herself as well) is a waaaay better storyline than having her sex up Jake for the millionth time. Go Gabi go!!!

Edited by norcalgal
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Haven't forgotten, they forgave and he moved on from it. We saw Sarah dump him and then forgive. 

Gwen has shown no change, no remorse. She almost killed Abbi, sent her in a suitcase to be kidnapped away from her children and father that Gwen so-called loves. Then she even has Ava appalled at her for giving more brain damage to Sarah on purpose just to hold onto Xander.  She's a sociopath no difference between her and Lani father for shooting Eli. 

I could have written this. I thought Sarah slowly forgiving Xander after she found out about Mickey was well done and the show actually took some time for once, and Xander and Maggie have had a special bond from day one, culminating in his saving her from hanging herself in jail.

Gwen is disgusting. If she had told Xander on day one when Kristen told her that she had kidnapped Sarah, she would have had a chance salvaging the relationship. Everything she has done since has been worse and worse, including not caring if Abby ever saw her kids again and making sure Sarah got another dose of the original drug to ensure she would never recover. Like Ava said, Sarah is a DOCTOR who helps people. What the heck has Gwen ever done for anybody? And the imitating Sarah to Maggie, and putting her through this hell is completely unforgivable. I am SOOOO glad she told Ava about the drug switch, because now somebody else knows, somebody who has no issues selling info if it benefits her.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Swartz said:

Gwen is awful but please...Ava and Xander have done worse!

Seriously. They do the same thing over and over, it's just that if you like and/or enjoy the character it's easier to take/understand than if you don't lol.

12 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Paul Telfer pulled on my heart-strings today...

Yea, I usually think he's borderline horrible with this kind of dramatic material but he did some great work today. I especially liked him in the scenes with Gwen. Still, I think he's better suited to lighter, even more comedic types of stories. Sigh, if only they'd let Xander and Gwen be petty little semi-baddies together.

I decided to watch a bit of the Sarah scenes today just out of curiosity and LG is playing child Sarah less child-like than she played adult Sarah and Saranee, which I find kind of hilarious.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Artsda said:

Xander has hardly been redeemed.  The show just ignores his crimes now.  Ben has had more of a redemption than he has.  Granted its been a half ass redemption but still more than everyone ignoring Xander's crimes

• Love 8

My memory is murky, but wasn’t Xander’s redemption arc over the one year time jump? I know he was still hiding the death of Sarah’s child over that time, but didn’t the show made us think he was a different man?

I still love Anna and I’m glad LH is getting a storyline.

I missed today’s show, but I don’t understand the Andre thing. At first, I thought he was impersonating Tony and it was why he was acting so crappy to Anna, but no. Then I thought he was the Devil, but no. Because of the letter, he’s not a figment of Johnny’s imagination.

Has he been hiding for years in the crypt? Who brought him back? What am I missing?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Desperado said:

I missed today’s show, but I don’t understand the Andre thing. At first, I thought he was impersonating Tony and it was why he was acting so crappy to Anna, but no. Then I thought he was the Devil, but no. Because of the letter, he’s not a figment of Johnny’s imagination.

Has he been hiding for years in the crypt? Who brought him back? What am I missing?

From what I got out of it, Satan conjured him up from hell where he's been roasting to help Johnny write that letter so no one goes looking for him because Allie-devil was going to be too busy baking a cake. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Kayla was far too nice to Marlena about losing her job. Marlena is married to wealthy John Black and is of retirement age. At least Kayla won't be the only doctor on staff at the hospital. Maybe she can start her own office or take some time off and just relax.

AlDevil made a comment to Marlena about missing spending time with her. LOL.

Chanel, maybe put two and two together about both twins dumping you in the same way. Paulina sort of got it but didn't put it together - that evil runs in the family. Why would Johnny and Allie both say similar things to dump you?

Belle, the day drinking is not a good look for the DiMera head counsel.  Problem A - Baby Spears - is not going away.

Too bad the cake bled cherry filling, er, blood. Of course Allie blamed it on Chanel, who was heartbroken about the breakup. Chanel will probably not corroborate the story. I was hoping the kid would be a girl so we probably won't get Baby Bo - which was mentioned in whatever dream Ciara had months ago.  Why was Doug the only person who could remember being possessed?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Was ANYBODY (except Julie) surprised when 'blood' poured out of the cake?

I just laughed when Allie-Devil explained that it would be pink or blue because, obviously, it was going to be blood red.  I did think she would use her finger to turn it the proper color, and make them all think they're seeing things, but the Show probably didn't want to pay for that.  

Does it even matter if Jan has her baby or not?  The Show is so inconsistent about how it deals with the emotional consequences of any action.  It's not like if Jan loses the baby we'll never see Jan again.  Ron C will just think of another stupid reason to bring her back.  She may as well have the baby and make Shawn walk around with a fake baby for a few months, then we won't see it again until it's a teenager.  

For a moment there when Belle was talking to John about Jan, I did imagine how utterly infuriating it must be to have a person intruding on your relationship for decades. But, I had to project my own life frustrations onto the scenes to feel that.  I don't feel like The Show does a good job of communicating that on a regular basis.  Most of their traumatic experiences feel relatively superficial.  

• Love 6

Having the blood illusion replaced by the blue would have worked. Or having spiders or tarantulas crawl out of the cake. The Cherry filling was lame. Chanel would do a flawless cake. The business is still very new and needs good feedback to get repeat customers.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Why was Doug the only person who could remember being possessed?

I assume that's a side effect of being married to Julie.  If anyone or anything can remind you of the fires of hell, it'd be waking up each morning to her.

Judging by that tartan pants suit jacket Marlena was wearing, I'm wondering if she's moonlighting in a Salem production of Brigadoon?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

God Xander and Maggie were heartbreaking today. I hope Abby wonders how the cure failed so spectacularly and so in Gwen's favour

Unfortunately, Sarah had months of being untreated and then injected again with another dose, so things are not looking well for her which is damn tragic.  In no way does Sarah deserve to be inflected with this much horror.  Kristen yes, Sarah no.

I was also riveted by the Abby/Gwen's scenes and I loved how MM played it--she's astonished by Gwen's request  but she's also reluctantly moved to tears by Gwen's words,  Well played by both actresses.

Re:  Leo's mysterious phone call, he's obviously not sincere about his "love" for Craig?  Good, I hope Leo takes Craig for all he's worth.

• Love 11

So it appears Leo hasn't changed after all.   Not that I believed he had, but there was a point where it seemed possible.   Maybe the actor didn't know what was to come, so played it like Leo really had changed.

Really liking nu-Sonny.  One of the better recasts.

Nancy looks much better with the red hair.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I was also riveted by the Abby/Gwen's scenes and I loved how MM played it--she's astonished by Gwen's request  but she's also reluctantly moved to tears by Gwen's words,  Well played by both actresses.

The actresses/characters are SO good together.

Re:  Leo's mysterious phone call, he's obviously not sincere about his "love" for Craig?  Good, I hope Leo takes Craig for all he's worth.

Yea, I am SO happy it seems like Leo is just playing Craig. Let Leo stay a little bitch, show!

1 hour ago, Prairiemakeup said:

So, who was Leo talking to before Chloe and Brady showed up? Any guesses or have I missed that the guy actually has a friend? 

He did say Jackie, but I suspect that wasn't who it really was and he was just saying that because Chloe/Brady came up. But if it's Jackie Cox like Sonny thinks, she's a drag queen that was on Beyond Salem. I would actually love it if they brought her on the show.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Why was Doug the only person who could remember being possessed?

For the one hundredth billion time on this show:  because the plot calls for it!  Yet another example of zero consistency on DOOL.

3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I hope Abby wonders how the cure failed so spectacularly and so in Gwen's favour

Yeah, I hope she puts her snooping, er...sleuthing skills to use here. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2