Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I was over the Dimeras years ago.  The writers had a great opportunity with Kate/Sami, and they should have included Victor, Lucas, Phillip and Nicole in the original plan.  

Kate and Sami get evidence against Stefano and EJ, and turn it into the police.  Nicole and Sami are looking for evidence against Kristen.  Victor, Lucas, and Phillip are helping with the business.  EJ dies, Kristen goes to prison for drugging and raping Eric.  Stefano can't return to the USA because of the charges against him.  Stefano will have to retaliate from afar if he does.  That would work with JM's schedule since he only wants to tape a couple of times a month.  It also has the added benefit of less Stefano, being more.  Chad stays the anti-Dimera.  They could darken him a little, but they don't have to take him over the edge.

Sami and Kate get to keep their spines and brains.  Sami leaves Salem with her children.

I would like to add that Roman, Marlena and John should be in the plot to take down the Dimeras because he has  played games with their lives. 

• Love 2

It would have been hilarious if after Kate/Sami's takeover of DE was revealed, Roman, Marlena, and John showed up at the Dimera house of horrors, and Sami was all, "Dad, Mom, John, I don't want a lecture."  Roman's response is, "We are not here to lecture you, we want in on the plan." 

Even better if it brought Steve and Bo back to the show to usher the Dimeras out.  Hope and Kayla both on board.  Theresa getting involved just because she likes the idea of taking out the Dimeras.

Instead Ken Corday and the writers give us -  Sami as the bad guy because she dares to stand up for herself, and doesn't let people walk all over her.  I still say EJ dead = Sami celebrating, not mourning.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 5

It would have been hilarious if after Kate/Sami's takeover of DE was revealed, Roman, Marlena, and John showed up at the Dimera house of horrors, and Sami was all, "Dad, Mom, John, I don't want a lecture."  Roman's response is, "We are not here to lecture you, we want in on the plan."

That would be awesome! You can also add Carrie and Eric to the plan...They were also affected by Stefano's machinations...Perhaps Will and Sonny as well putting them at odds with Chad...Peter and Tony could have come back to lend support to Chad.  Bo, Steve, Shayne, Jack, Jennifer, Brady,Celeste, Kim,Nicole, Theresa, Kayla, Anna,Hope, Abe, Victor, Justin and his other 3 sons could have been incorporated...It should have been an umbrella story culminating in the 50th anniversary of the show.....It would have been like the cruise of deception back in the 90's...I would also add Susan as well. She could help them by pretending to be Kristen in order to get information from the Dimeras...Sparkle would be revealed to be a Dimera. After all is said and done, he, cameron and Chad would be the next generation of Dimeras as a foil for the next generations of Kiriakis and Brady....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

That would be awesome! You can also add Carrie and Eric to the plan...They were also affected by Stefano's machinations...Perhaps Will and Sonny as well putting them at odds with Chad....Bo, Steve, Shayne, Jack, Celeste, Kim, Kayla, Anna,Hope, Abe, Victor, Justin and his other 3 sons could have been incorporated...It should have been an umbrella story culminating in the 50th anniversary of the show...

But that would mean the writers would have to acknowledge the show's history.  It might have made the fans happy, and been something they enjoyed.

• Love 3

I keep going back to Weasel trying to blackmail Mama Norita. I think it's a completely Will thing to do -- it's stupid, not planned well, and will backfire -- and it solidifies my hatred for him. He's a bully -- but only when he finds someone weaker than he is to prey on, and let's face it, that doesn't happen often. I don't have a problem with Lucas introducing Paul to Ari because I think Paul needed to see her, to make her real. He's not just thinking of busting up a marriage, but a family. (I think Lucas was more of a dick than he needed to be though -- Paul didn't cheat on ANYONE! ) But Weasel acting smug and superior to Mama Norita makes me want to punch him in his pouty mouth.

In other news, Drunk Theresa is even more delightful than GH's Drunk Sam. I died when Paige was trying to get away from her and Theresa insisted on accompanying her because she had lots of great advice about men to pass on. Ha! Poor Paige! (And that's not a sentiment I ever thought I'd type!)

I realized yesterday that I no longer give a damn about Stefano DiMera or the rest of his damn family. And I have zero interest in watching Kate get screwed over.

Victor & Kate Forever!!!

I found that entire interaction between Will and Mama Narita to be really offensive!  So Will happens to learn that she has been to Salem before, so he rushes to her place, and starts confronting and threatening her?  He has no idea what she is hiding and nor is it any of his business.  Plus, the concept of this younger person attacking a this mild-mannered refined woman, and as you say, bullying her, was just so completely inappropriate. I would think that Lucas would not have been too impressed by his son if he had witnessed that.  Or Marlena (even if she is the one that got screwed around on, although we don't know that for sure do we?).

The truth is out and Victor betrayed Kate, he set her up for Stefano and according to him it appears it is because he wants Stefano in his debt.  I just don't get why Victor doesn't tell Stefano that he is pretty sure that Clyde killed EJ.  But the one thing about this double-cross, it conveys that the old boys' network is alive and well.  Kate seemed skeptical re Victor's role though. It is unfortunate that they have her being so stupid this time around, here's hoping her revenge is sweet.

• Love 2

I found that entire interaction between Will and Mama Narita to be really offensive!  So Will happens to learn that she has been to Salem before, so he rushes to her place, and starts confronting and threatening her?  He has no idea what she is hiding and nor is it any of his business.  Plus, the concept of this younger person attacking a this mild-mannered refined woman, and as you say, bullying her, was just so completely inappropriate. I would think that Lucas would not have been too impressed by his son if he had witnessed that.  Or Marlena (even if she is the one that got screwed around on, although we don't know that for sure do we?).

The truth is out and Victor betrayed Kate, he set her up for Stefano and according to him it appears it is because he wants Stefano in his debt.  I just don't get why Victor doesn't tell Stefano that he is pretty sure that Clyde killed EJ.  But the one thing about this double-cross, it conveys that the old boys' network is alive and well.  Kate seemed skeptical re Victor's role though. It is unfortunate that they have her being so stupid this time around, here's hoping her revenge is sweet.

They are using Will as a plot point to reveal Sparkle as John's son. Plus, this will push Sonny into Sparkle's arms when he finds out about Will's latest antics...

Even more disturbing to me is how Mel turns into Strawberry Shortcake the second she is in a sexual situation.  She and Brady are entwined like two drunk squids and all of sudden she's doing her little girl giggle, biting her lip and doing her patented All Teeth All The Time puppy grin.  E.W.W., and make that a double.  

Yes, and it also freaks me out when she turns into a simpering twit when she's talking to her dad, and the fact that she always refers to him as "my dad" like she's ten year's old.  And adult woman can talk to her father with love and respect without resorting to a baby voice, and pouty faces.

What was Clint's reason for drugging Brady, just to get a vial of blood?  WTF?!

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 2

Shouldn't Melanie be fired for sleeping with a board member?

Damn, Victor really did screw Kate over.  Dammit. I wonder if Victor did that for Stefano in order to get Stefano's help with Clyde.

I had to laugh at the guy running the music thing talking into a microphone that the power was out. I also had to laugh at Chad's fake surprise face when Stefano showed up.

I think Chad pretty much established that it is ok for board members and employees to hump.

• Love 1

No, based on the spoilers, he will believe that Stefano is, unaware that it is really John...

Oh that Will, a crack journalist as always...

Edited by OnceSane
quoted post was edited
  • Love 9

Yup, lol..It seems that Sparkle will push Sonny to work on his marriage with Will...I guess when he finds out about Will's antics. He will tell Sonny and he will walk away from Will..This is my speculation....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

What was Clint's reason for drugging Brady, just to get a vial of blood? WTF?!

Maybe Dr. Mandrake needs to the blood to see if can develop a serum to knock out the Stupid Strain in Brady's DNA so Kristen's borrowed baby won't automatically start picking fights in the nursery and screaming at random passers-by. We live in Hope.

No, based on the spoilers, he will believe that Stefano is, unaware that it is really John...

Finally! A reason for Sneasel's behavior - he's on crack. It might just explain the hair and all those knotted scarves he wears, too.

Edited by OnceSane
quoted post was edited
  • Love 6

Is it possible that Will was kidnapped and switched at birth like Sydney was, only this time the truth was never revealed and Sami didn't get her baby back?

No, that would be a retcon..Will did get kidnap when he was a baby, but never switched....They are just trashing Will to make Sparkle palatable,,,Plus, even if he was switched, he was raised as her child....Just liked she was bonded to baby Grace....Grace was her daughter just like Sydney and she grieved for her when she passed...

They should never have killled off Nicole's daughter with EJ. I always wanted her to be rivals with Sydney when they grew up to be young women...Sisters who are rivals are a staple on soaps...

Where is Andrew Donovan? He should be in town, his sisters Eve and Theresa are in town, not to mention the Brady family . He should be in town and it would be cool to see him clash with one of the Kiriakis twins..It would hearken back to Victor's dark history with the Brady family....Plus, at one time Andrew was believed to be Victor's by Kim and Shayne.  Why dont these writers use the rich history of the show to drive stories for the next generation...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

I swear people in Salem are so fucking stupid and let's start with Dumbass Brady. Comes home from jogging and leaves his door partway open. Doesn't bother to close the damn thing all the way. Let me get this straight, they kill off sexy Damon and keep fugly ass Electro-Shock Therapy, no wonder the writers were replaced. You just don't get rid of someone that sexy.

Continuing on the dumbass express we have Chad, who should have sided with Kate and now he's no longer has the CEO title like he thought he was gonna have Has he not learned what EJ went through with Stephono. Chad is so green and I'm starting to question if he really is a DiMera.

Trailing at the end of the dumbass express is Victor for teaming up with Stephono. Lost some major points today with that. I guess Victor wants to use Stephono to get rid of Creepy Molester but nevertheless the business story was still written atrociously, stupidly, with no build up whatsoever because writers don't know how to write business storylines and that's apparent.

Theresa starting again, same conversation with Toothy, which I don't understand why writers write these characters to have the same damn dialogue everyday. I bet the actors don't even have to read the script anymore, all they're told is just remember what they said in the previous episode and just change the words up a little bit.

JJ & Suddenly Southern keep up the same dialogue until Lima Bean shows up. Oh and Suddenly don't try and fuck Cole too.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 5

I am rewatching his storyline on Youtube and William has been a smarmy, unbearable, self-righteous jerk since 2011 when he was working for E.J. Nothing new to see here, if anything, they're returning him to his smarmy roots. The stupid grin he wears on his face whenever he calls his mother something or hurts his mother in any way, how happy he was to be EJ's lapdog, blackmailing him, telling Lucas EJ was a great role model- I don't know where everyone gets this golden boy impression from. And rewatching his reactions to Sami's cheating vs. his excuses for cheating on Sonny, especially the line "What you did was worse because you didn't even love E.J." I just cannnooottttttt with the man child (Adrienne had it right when she called him a child). #freesonny #bringbrianback #i'llacceptpaulassubstitute

• Love 7
No, that would be a retcon..Will did get kidnap when he was a baby, but never switched....They are just trashing Will to make Sparkle palatable,,,Plus, even if he was switched, he was raised as her child....Just liked she was bonded to baby Grace....Grace was her daughter just like Sydney and she grieved for her when she passed...

Yes, I know Will was kidnapped when he was a baby.  Since environment does not explain Will, he was raised by Sami, Lucas, and Kate, but is nothing like any of them, I was going for DNA being the explanation.  However, you are right, the explanation is - Ken Corday and the writers.  They don't care about show history, character continuity, or good writing.

Why would Victor need Stefano's help with Clyde?  This makes no sense.  This is almost as bad as Kate/Sami/Lucas not being able to swat Nick out of existence in about two seconds flat.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 2

The writers are really determined to make every single person on this show unlikable in some way. Even the characters I like are annoying. I'm sure they'll find a way to make Sonny an asshole too.

Victor is an idiot. He betrayed Kate, and for what? So Stefano will owe him a favor? Why not just tell him Clyde killed his precious EJ. That way Stefano will owe him a favor (I guess?) and he'll take out Clyde. Win/win.

Kate is an idiot. Who tries to buy a company without doing even basic research. How does she not know the owner of the company she's trying to buy? WTF? She's knows Stefano is scheming and she goes and makes a reckless mistake like this. She might as well just have handed the company over to him on a silver platter.

Chad is an idiot and delusional as fuck. After everything that happened between EJ and Stefano why would he ever be stupid enough to trust that old dragon. If Chad is the future of the Dimeria family Stefano might as well hand the empire over to Ciara right now. 

Lima Bean, JJ, and Suddenly Southern have been idiots for quite some time.

Theresa is an idiot for continuing to act like a hateful bitch 24/7 for no damn reason. Her blood pressure must be through the roof. Actually, she's a double idiot for having sex with that weirdo. Melanie is an idiot for continuing to engage with that ball of rage. Learn to walk away. All of this drama over Brady? Not worth it. Melanie needs to dump him and go rescue Chad from that animal Abifail. 

Brady is an idiot. Always.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 8

Stefano put Chad in his place today.  So how is Chad supposed to get revenge of abifail if he does not have any power.

Abifail does not want Chad or he would be unable to take a shower for her unless she shower with him.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 1

What in the name of Quaker Oats boxes is Kate wearing? Colonel Sanders called he wants his look back. Someone in Days wardrobe lost the company memo that only Jennifer and Nicole should wear ridiculous shit.

Why was Toothy playing her scenes today like he's scared of Unwashed Hippie?

Clint is really seedy looking and a sleaze but kinda cute. LOL

I thought half the show families are Irish.

• Love 2

Why not just tell him Clyde killed his precious EJ.

Nobody knows Clyde was involved in EJ's "death".  Besides, Stefano probably has EJ stashed away somewhere.

So the board of DiMera Enterprises decides that, in order to save, the company, they need to re-vote Stefano in as CEO, even though he's a felon who's back in town illegally?

Chad got what was coming to him.  Maybe he and Kate can conspire together.

I am so totally over JJ and Paige.  Move on, Show!

Was Lucas still working for Mad World while Kate was CEO of DiMera?

• Love 3
The writers are really determined to make every single person on this show unlikable in some way. Even the characters I like are annoying. I'm sure they'll find a way to make Sonny an asshole too.

This. I like some couples and characters that aren't currently favored, but when I look at them objectively, I can completely understand why people hate them. I still love Jennifer Horton, because I loved who she was in the 90s (with and without Jack). When I lower my writer-error deflection shield, I see this woman who has no storyline other than reacting to her children's love lives (and being way too invested in them). I have a mother. I am a mother of child about JJ's age. This storyline is completely unrealistic and out of character for who Jennifer used to be. 

Similarly, I like Jennifer and Daniel as a couple (although I never want to see them reunited now, because of his lame ass treatment of her for doing the right thing and letting Eric know Nicole was duping him, before Nicole got him to marry her). 

I was marveling today, at how completely inconsequential Jordan's storyline was and how easily she lifted right off of the canvas. I've never seen the actress in anything else. She never wowed me, but she was never written for, so I don't even feel like I can judge if she could have played a compelling character. I was so glad to see her gone and hope Clyde and Ben aren't around much longer. I thought it was pathetic  Now they're doing the same thing with Serena and this frigging elephant.

I feel the same way about Paige. The actress does nothing for me, but her story has never been compelling, who knows if she has any acting chops? Corday might be against super-couples, but I feel like this goes deeper than that. Neither soap I watch (the other is GH) knows how to build a romance or a love story, any more. They write extended hook-up stories, instead. The soap genre isn't dying on its own. It's being killed from the inside out.

• Love 5

I was marveling today, at how completely inconsequential Jordan's storyline was

Taylor begets Madison who begets Jordan who begets Serena. I'm sure others could be added to the list of "who cares?" characters that a lot of time was spent on for no good reason.

• Love 4
Taylor begets Madison who begets Jordan who begets Serena. I'm sure others could be added to the list of "who cares?" characters that a lot of time was spent on for no good reason.

Yeah. I started to say more, but I was getting incoherently ranty about it. Bottom line, I'm never going to give a shit about a brand new character's secret, but if the writers must give them one, they need to make up their minds about what that secret is, and slowly disclose it to the audience. The suspense in these stories comes from how the secrets will affect the unsuspecting characters we already know and care about, not the dark secret in a perfect stranger's past. 

Jordan's last day, her dance with Rafe, etc., were actually nice. Granted, I was already striking up the band, because I knew she was leaving, there was more romance between them in that scene that there was in their entire storyline. 

• Love 8

Stefano being re-instated as CEO didn't really make sense, but I do enjoy seeing vets interacting and leading story. I'd rather see Hope, Abe, Kate, Stefano, and Victor than Daniel, Melanie, Paige, Ben, etc.

• Love 2

The board meeting was horrible acting & story telling. It didn't make any sense but that's pretty much standard for this show lately. Personally, I'm just waiting for Eileen Davidson to come back and cause more havoc. I know a lot of people have had their fill of Kristen but Davidson always lights a fire when she shows up.

• Love 2

There's really not a downside to having Brady unconscious, is there?  Passed out like that, he could be used as an ottoman, or even an end table.  That flat head of his would hold at least two drinks and a snack bowl.  And the PEACE he brings to a room when he's not talking, well, that can't be really be measured.  I do love me some knocked out Bonehead Brady.

I was hoping though, that after Theresa's Tribble knocked Brady out, he'd take the chance to, I dunno, decorate him a little?  Like the frat boys do.  Maybe dye his hair, use magic marker and draw a moustache or new eyebrows on him, maybe dress him up in some of Maggie's clothes, SOMETHING, anyway.  Now that chance may very well never come again.

When  Shaggy Rogers and Scrappy Doo - I mean, Dr. Dan and Mel found him passed out on the floor I was rather struck by how little they seemed to care at first.  It was as if Mel finally got a good look at him and thought, "What the hell am I DOING?"  Then Dark Roast Dan got that I'M the STAR of this show look on his face and we were back in Jonas Saves The Day Land.  Then they got apparently got him to the hospital in record time by using that transporter beam Dan can shoot out of his....lets say, eyes, okay??....where Brady fitfully came back to us.  

Best line of the day was, after Dan asked him if he'd done any recreational drugs, Brady says "I can't believe you'd ask me that".  Really, Brady, can't believe they'd ask you that?  Why?  You've spent more time on drugs than you've spent on body waxing, so why they HELL wouldn't they ask you that?  

Which is why I'm happy Victor had some sort of a win at the Dimera board meeting today, whatever the hell it was.  The guy is saddled with his idiot grandson, has a wife who thinks she's Linda Evans, and a house that is crawling with no-account Jonas ewoks showing up whenever they feel like it.  Victor needs a win, no matter what.

So I guess Kate is going to go back now and tell Clyde that Victor is losing it.  Or will she?  Kate didn't look at taken in by Victor's apparent innocence as he hoped.

Oh yeah, we had JJ and Eve and Bad Hair guy who is going on a date with Paige and I can't tell you how much I don't care.  Yeah, I love JJ, but I can't love any more of the same scenes.  The only thing that made any sense today was when he told Paige that she was the only woman for him, and "I know that sounds stupid at our age".  CORRECT there, JJ!  It sounds really, really stupid.  JJ gets a pass for being dumb because he's young, so what the hell is Jenn's excuse?  Most parents would be concerned about a kid that young getting that serious, that fast, especially about a girl he's barely been able to spend any time with due to all the "problems".  

All I know is that is was a day without Jenn, without Abigail, without Sneasel and without Sparkle, and that alone made it a good day in Salem for me.

Edited by boes
  • Love 6

I have a difficult time believing that JJ loves Paige for a number of reasons. 

He's done nothing but explain and defend himself to her for, what, a year now?  She's possessive, a little creepy, and utterly boring.  Such a waste of what started as an smart, atypical young woman character.  I liked Paige so much when she was able to see through Bev's bullshit and was willing to give JJ a chance to show that he was a good guy who made some dumb mistakes.  But that was a very long time ago, and now I'm just over her.

Also, JJ and Paige have never, ever had sex, which is completely unbelievable for two college students in love who aren't part of that strange family that has a litter of children.

I loved Theresa's black outfit from head to toe. 

• Love 7

Stefano put Chad in his place today.  So how is Chad supposed to get revenge of abifail if he does not have any power.

Chad doesn't want revenge on Abifail. He loves her or some bullshit. He's dumb as fuck. 

So the board of DiMera Enterprises decides that, in order to save, the company, they need to re-vote Stefano in as CEO, even though he's a felon who's back in town illegally?

Stefano has been committing crimes for decades and the board never had a problem with him. 

I think Serena still has potential but by the time the new writers stuff starts airing who knows if there will be anyone left that is interested. 

LeftPhalange, so let me understand, everyone in Salem is an idiot?

Basically. 

Corday should be embarrassed that his show is now on the third or fourth reboot in less than five years.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 5

I think EJ loved Sami (in his own twisted way) or was unhealthily obsessed (take your pick), but I can't tell what Chad's feelings for Abigail are. He just seems kind of bored to me, and Abigail is easy, so....

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

Chad doesn't want revenge on Abifail. He loves her or some bullshit. He's dumb as fuck. 

Stefano has been committing crimes for decades and the board never had a problem with him. 

I think Serena still has potential but by the time the new writers stuff starts airing who knows if there will be anyone left that is interested. 

Basically. 

Corday should be embarrassed that his show is now on the third or fourth reboot in less than five years.

He should be embarrassed, but, he is not..He will probably blame everybody else, but, him...We have had good writers in the past, he needs to go back to what made Days of our lives so great  or Days will not be here after 2016....

I've deleted about a week's worth of episodes from my DVR unwatched. I just can't even be bothered with these boneheads anymore. People are acting out of character, or they're inexplicably stupid, or their stories go nowhere for months at a time. It's so boring.

• Love 7

I've deleted about a week's worth of episodes from my DVR unwatched. I just can't even be bothered with these boneheads anymore. People are acting out of character, or they're inexplicably stupid, or their stories go nowhere for months at a time. It's so boring.

I want to be optimistic about the new writers. I am okay about Griffith, but, I am still traumatized about what Higley did to Jessica on One life to live. 

• Love 4

My favorite moment from yesterday: Kate's face when Victor said that of course she wouldn't want to unseat her own son at Mad World. She's all, wait, why not? And then, oh, yes, well I suppose I ought to look like that was out of the question whole time to seem like a REAL person with FEELINGS. lol.

• Love 9

Dena the Destroyer is never to be trusted. I expect to see a lot more Daniel and Rafe, and a lot less (if any) Lucas and Marlena.

Dena seemed to like the Kiriakis family the last time she was writing for the show..She loved Philip. I did hear that Dena had clashed with Deidre Hall because Dena was pushing for a Marlena/Tony pairing and the actors were playing against her scripts and she got really annoyed with them....They did not want that pairing and Deidre was adamant that Marlena would have never gotten involved with a Dimera...Some of the cast seemed to be singing the praises of the new writers on tweeter. I don't know if it is genuine or if they are doing that to keep their jobs....

• Love 2
I think EJ loved Sami (in his own twisted way) or was unhealthily obsessed (take your pick)

I'll go with obsession.  JS did a good job of making me believe EJ would go to great lengths to have Sami, but the actions were anything but loving.

AS also did an excellent job of making me believe she loved Rafe and Lucas, was apprehensive about what might set EJ off, and alternated between trying to get along with him and despising him.  The writers really threw her a curve ball with the, "Guess what in spite of everything we have shown to the contrary for the last eight years, Sami is now going to be in love with EJ," nonsense.

LK plays Kate to perfection.  It's those little details that make all the difference.

I don't understand Victor's motive.  Whatever problems he's had with Kate, he always hated Stefano more.

• Love 6

It has to be because of the hillbilly.  Victor needs a favor from Stefano to get rid of him, and Kate's a pawn because she's boffing him.  I hate Stefano but I hate Clyde more, so just about whatever gets rid of him is fine with me.  Kate needs to be freed.  It's inconceivable to me that a smart, sophisticated woman like her would have anything to do with Clyde.

• Love 5

Oh great! so now Justin is a cheater as well..Is that the only story that these writers can come up to give couples conflict....How original..I guess this will push Adrienne to sleep with Lucas....These writers are so lame....Paul is definitely John's son after today....Lots of characters name from the past were brought up today, including Peter..Could he be coming back too? that would be interesting...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

I rather enjoyed Paul and Jawn together today.  I think DH was just so excited to be in a scene with someone other than Marlena. 

Sneasel out-sneaseled himself today. Puke.

Edited by lilly6
  • Love 6

I rather enjoyed Paul and Jawn together today.  I think DH was just so excited to be in a scene with someone other than Marlena. 

Sneasel out-sneaseled himself today. Puke.

The destruction of Will continues...I was appalled today....They are really doing a disservice to a legacy child....

• Love 2

Dammit Justin. Fucking dammit to hell. I'm sure we're going to be treated to multiple rants form the banshee in the future because of this. And worst of all is that I know she's going to drop her panties for Lucas as soon as she sees him. Why does he have to suffer like this? I'm disappointed that this is the 'big' story BD was talking about. 

I don't care how unlikable they make Will I'm still not going to root for Sparkle. He can go at anytime and take his worthless mother with him. UO: I don't care that Will is blackmailing Sparkle's mother. Why should I feel bad for some newbie character brought on specifically to tie some other newbie character that I don't like to the canvas. If she's dumb enough to let Will blackmail her then that's on her.

I don't get to watch for hours -- what did Sneasel do now?

He just reiterated his blackmail threat to Sparkle's mother. Somehow he figured out that she met Sparkle's father in Salem. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 4

Will is letting his ambitions get in the way of being a decent human being. It would be something if Will pokes his nose into people's business and that puts him in the cross hairs  of Clyde and something happens to Arianna..I don't wish bad on a kid, but, something has to give when it comes to Will. This is getting out of control...He is truly floundering without Sonny. Sonny really gives him stability. I am hanging in there by a thread as a Will fan because I have been a fan of Sharon on Young & the restless for years and I got used to her character assassinations...I still love her despite  her lousy characterizations over the years. I really do not understand Will's motivation..I could understand it a bit more, had it been Sonny who cheated on him with Paul and he was desperate to get rid of Paul because if that; to save his family..He is acting like a victim, when he is the one that caused this mess in the first place by betraying his marriage vows....

I should feel bad for Adrienne, but I don't...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

It has to be because of the hillbilly.  Victor needs a favor from Stefano to get rid of him, and Kate's a pawn because she's boffing him.  I hate Stefano but I hate Clyde more, so just about whatever gets rid of him is fine with me.  Kate needs to be freed.  It's inconceivable to me that a smart, sophisticated woman like her would have anything to do with Clyde.

Every since I have been watching days Kate has been the welcome wagon to every criminal who has moved to Days so I do not see Clyde as any different from the rest.

Will is letting his ambitions get in the way of being a decent human being. It would be something if Will pokes his nose into people's business and that puts him in the cross hairs  of Clyde and something happens to Arianna..I don't wish bad on a kid, but, something has to give when it comes to Will. This is getting out of control...He is truly floundering without Sonny. Sonny really gives him stability. I am hanging in there by a thread as a Will fan because I have been a fan of Sharon on Young & the restless for years and I got used to her character assassinations...I still love her despite  her lousy characterizations over the years. I really do not understand Will's motivation..I could understand it a bit more, had it been Sonny who cheated on him with Paul and he was desperate to get rid of Paul because if that; to save his family..He is acting like a victim, when he is the one that caused this mess in the first place by betraying his marriage vows....

I should feel bad for Adrienne, but I don't...

I don't either.  She did not feel sorry for Sami when her man cheated on her with her sainted niece so why should anyone feel for her?

• Love 2