Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, bobcat1946 said:

How so.  I do call being framed for murder and being beaten within an inch of her life as winning.

Well, Gabi has rebounded enough to gaslight Abigail and all of those who love her. She created the perfect storm where Abigail had a newborn baby taken from her, wound up in an insane asylum, divorced her husband, and married a goon she despises, and is now trapped in that mausoleum trying to figure a way to break free with her kid.  I'd call that winning if I was Gabi, and I think she's been shown to be pretty proud of herself. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It was funny though in Kate Mansi's interview in SOD where they asked who she was glad to see and work with again the only person she didn't mention was Moss.

She didn't mention CB either. Although maybe her Abigail and Gabi weren't friends. I don't really know, I've only been consistently watching while MM played Abigail.

7 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Well, Gabi has rebounded enough to gaslight Abigail and all of those who love her. She created the perfect storm where Abigail had a newborn baby taken from her, wound up in an insane asylum, divorced her husband, and married a goon she despises, and is now trapped in that mausoleum trying to figure a way to break free with her kid.  

Most of those terrible things are of Abigail's own making because she's an idiot who's also fucking crazy. Gabi wishes she was good enough to cause Abigail the misery she is causing herself lol.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

She didn't mention CB either. Although maybe her Abigail and Gabi weren't friends. I don't really know, I've only been consistently watching while MM played Abigail.

Most of those terrible things are of Abigail's own making because she's an idiot who's also fucking crazy. Gabi wishes she was good enough to cause Abigail the misery she is causing herself lol.

First quote -- I don't remember Mansi's Abigail being all that BFFy with Gabi in the first place back then, which is why the BFFiness of their relationship always fell flat to me. But that's soaps for you. But even more interestingly to me, she didn't mention Billy Flynn, either. 

Second quote -- Honestly, it's her newborn baby being ripped from her arms that puts it over the edge in Abs's favor for me. Full disclosure - my daughter had a stillborn at 35 weeks last year and I can't imagine anyone, ever, no matter who you are, going through that tragedy. I guess this is a mileage varies thing in my case. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

But even more interestingly to me, she didn't mention Billy Flynn, either. 

They hate each other. I love it!

Second quote -- Honestly, it's her newborn baby being ripped from her arms that puts it over the edge in Abs's favor for me.

Chad did that, because he's an idiot and the worst. Again, Gabi is barely even to blame for the shitty things with Abigail at this point. She set something in motion, but Abigail and the love of her life have done all they can to fuck themselves. It's actually quite hilarious.

I think it'd be easier to feel for Abigail if she wasn't such a smug asshole. KM has no warmth, so I don't even buy that she gives a shit about her kids. 

• Love 7
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Chad did that, because he's an idiot and the worst. Again, Gabi is barely even to blame for the shitty things with Abigail at this point. She set something in motion, but Abigail and the love of her life have done all they can to fuck themselves. It's actually quite hilarious.

I think it'd be easier to feel for Abigail if she wasn't such a smug asshole. KM has no warmth, so I don't even buy that she gives a shit about her kids. 

I never knew Mansi and Flynn hated each other at the time, did you? How can they smooch and work together like that given those circumstances? 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Well, Gabi has rebounded enough to gaslight Abigail and all of those who love her. She created the perfect storm where Abigail had a newborn baby taken from her, wound up in an insane asylum, divorced her husband, and married a goon she despises, and is now trapped in that mausoleum trying to figure a way to break free with her kid.

Except for making people think that Gabby return, all those other things could have been avoided if Abby got herself reevaluated by the doctors either at tge hospital or Bayview. 

Abby divorced Chad and married Stefan. Her idea.

Chad traded the baby and then Stefan had her committed. 

Abby decided to fake being Gabby and telling Stefan that they can be a family instead of the doctors evaluating her.

Abby makes dumb choices and the men that claimed to love her end up betraying her.

• Love 11

Is it just me or does Rob Willson have the tightest face. Seriously! He's only 31 but it looks like he has plastic surgery which I know he hasn't. I know it's a random thought but when I see his face it's what I notice. Also, I thought it was hysterical when Ciera was defending Ben to Julie. "Grandma, he's only killed 3 people!". I guess if he had killed 4 people she might think otherwise but she's okay with only 3 murders. Too funny!!!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

There was also the time she faked her death and spent months away from Thomas lol.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Is it just me or does Rob Willson have the tightest face. Seriously! He's only 31 but it looks like he has plastic surgery which I know he hasn't. I know it's a random thought but when I see his face it's what I notice. Also, I thought it was hysterical when Ciera was defending Ben to Julie. "Grandma, he's only killed 3 people!". I guess if he had killed 4 people she might think otherwise but she's okay with only 3 murders. Too funny!!!

LOL!!! Having her not being bothered about that is completely ridiculous.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Today's episode was a pretty good one, I thought.  I really enjoyed the scene of Gabi & Gabby going face to face and seeing who was going to give in 1st...both actresses were really good in their intensity.  And then Gabby&Chad in each other's faces, Whoa, Billy Flynn was really sexy in that scene!  And then when Julie came flying into the mansion all upset and talking fast and then realizing that Gabby was really Abby...a good scene.  All in all, I enjoyed it (even Ciara & Ben talking about the reality of their relationship)

Yea, Julie was a Hoot in that scene, flying into the mansion all distraught and then slowly realizing what Gabby/Abby was saying.

So true.  I expected to tune in an do a lot of fast forwarding.  Instead I watched and enjoyed every minute.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wasn't the main issue that Abby refused to see a shrink other than recuperating from recently being shot Marlena? A lot of drama about Abby being locked up could have been prevented if she'd been willing to see a shrink but she was petulant & stubborn about it. So that was a monster of Abby's own making. One of the reasons I still lean on the side of being ok with Gabi wanting JUSTICE since Abby herself admitted she got away with murder in Monday's ep is that when Gabi & Abby have talked about what Abby did to her the last few months, Abby acted annoyed that Gabi wouldn't just get over being incarcerated for months, kept away from her child, and beaten to the point that she's sterile due to Abby (and Stefan) framing her.  Why should Gabi be ok or forgiving of that? 

Then again, the double standards and privilege with the mentally ill on this show is something else. 

A little bit of Julie goes such a long way. Like Hope, I get why she feels like she does about Ben but the way she handles her feelings ends up causing more damage than good. Not looking forward to Julie screaming at Gabi again about Nick. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Meh. Stefan doesn't want Abigail, just Gabby. So, in actuality, if he fell for Gabi, he'd be getting the real deal.

But Stefan did want Abigail before she split.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Also, I thought it was hysterical when Ciera was defending Ben to Julie. "Grandma, he's only killed 3 people!". I guess if he had killed 4 people she might think otherwise but she's okay with only 3 murders. Too funny!!!

I don't recall her actually saying that line. I guess I missed it. 

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Except for making people think that Gabby return, all those other things could have been avoided if Abby got herself reevaluated by the doctors either at tge hospital or Bayview. 

Abby divorced Chad and married Stefan. Her idea.

Chad traded the baby and then Stefan had her committed. 

Abby decided to fake being Gabby and telling Stefan that they can be a family instead of the doctors evaluating her.

Abby makes dumb choices and the men that claimed to love her end up betraying her.

Thank you!

Abby's choices always seem to be someone else's fault when it's really that she has poor decision making skills then either plays or is put in the role of victim. I remember seeing shades of that behavior way back when she played Chad and Cameron off each other for her virginity. It's only gotten worse. Gabi planted seeds but Abby cut her own throat with the choices she made. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

Why should Gabi be ok or forgiving of that? 

She shouldn't be! But a normal person works that stuff out without gaslighting someone, yada, yada. I can't wait for this godforsaken story to be over. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lastwaltz said:

She shouldn't be! But a normal person works that stuff out without gaslighting someone, yada, yada. I can't wait for this godforsaken story to be over. 

I still say that she wouldn't have felt the need for revenge for what Abby had done to her if Abby (and Stefan) hadn't gotten off for what they did to her. Gabi's actions aren't happening in a vacuum. 

• Love 5

I will say that this Gabi storyline is giving us something to talk about. The show has been pretty boring lately. It seems that Ron lost a bit of steam after Sami busted in to stop Kristen from hurting Jarlena.  I love that he brought Will back, but, I wished that he had not put Will with Paul and isolated him from everybody. I wish that Will had had a good backstory for his missing years and that someone else had held him captive.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sidney said:

LOL!!! Having her not being bothered about that is completely ridiculous.

I thought it was hysterical how when Ben was walking away yesterday they cut to Ciara giving one of those "damn he's hot" looks even taking a deep breath in. Yeah don't you hate when those serial killers have to be so damn pretty?!

2 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

I never knew Mansi and Flynn hated each other at the time, did you? How can they smooch and work together like that given those circumstances? 

Back in the day it became pretty well known that Kristian Alfonso and Peter Reckell hated each other, apparently for years. I was a huge, huge Bo and Hope fan so at the time it crushed me. But more than anything it amazed me how well they covered it in front of the cameras. You would never know it. Now that I know about Billy and Kate I guess I'm looking for little signs that they are miserable together lol

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Chick2Chic said:

I still say that she wouldn't have felt the need for revenge for what Abby had done to her if Abby (and Stefan) hadn't gotten off for what they did to her. Gabi's actions aren't happening in a vacuum. 

Yes, it is happening in a vacuum because the ONLY person she's REALLY going after is Abigail. What about Stefan? Where is all this anger and rage towards him? The man destroyed her life. Sure, he'll find out he's not the baby's papa shortly, but who would want that sick bastard bonding with an innocent child when he's obsessed with an freaking wig! Where's the stakes in that? Why not go after his company. Dig up some dirt from his past to take him down. Bring him to his knees. Really destroy him! She's hurting Chad more than she's hurting Stefan. We already know how Chad and Abigail will end. That's predictable. Focus on the guy who's still on the canvas.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I never felt like JJ and Marci Miller's Abigail were close. Casey Moss & Kate Mansi worked a lot back in the day and it would have been nice if Abby had turned to JJ. It was funny though in Kate Mansi's interview in SOD where they asked who she was glad to see and work with again the only person she didn't mention was Moss.

Digest: Who were you excited to see when you went back?

Mansi: Missy [Reeves, Jennifer], Lauren [Koslow, Kate], Kristian [Alfonso, Hope], Mary Beth [Evans, Kayla], Eric Martsolf [Brady], the people I really spent time with when I was there. 

This is just a vibe I get from Mansi's interviews but I think she's convinced herself that she's more attractive and talented then the older ladies on the show but she can't convince herself of that in regards to Camila Banus--the woman is gorgeous and twenty times more talented then Mansi will ever be.

On today's episode, I'm actually going to compliment Julie:  I enjoyed her telling of the self-absorbed twit that is Chloe Lane, however briefly, and I liked the flashback we got today regarding Julie and Alice and how deeply Julie feels about family loyalty.  That being said, she has zero problems welcoming Lani into her home even though she hurt JJ terribly.  I guess loyalty is selective in Julie's world. 

Also, I need to reiterate just how much I loath Lani and her new epic love with Eli--their drunken revenge hookup is now a night of love?  Whatever show, I hope Eli realizes then when Lani is upset about an issue in her relationship, her go to reaction is to get drunk and have sex with a random man.  Good luck with that.  JJ deserves so much better then pining over that trashy woman.

I laugh every time Leo refers to himself as a young stud or a hunk--all he has to do is stand next to Sonny or Will and he looks every inch of his forty plus years.

The good bye scene between Kate and Lucas was very touching--LK and BD always worked well together.

• Love 8

So wait...today was Julie's big anniversary show, and Hope wasn't in it? Wouldn't there have been some good flashbacks to include? Well, honestly, I'm rather disappointed the whole show wasn't devoted to Julie entirely. She's earned it, after 50 years on this show! And since Hope was a big part of her life, and KA and she had (I assume) plenty of screen time together, why not show some of that?

I only saw the flashback scene with her remembering speaking to Alice, and the very end of the episode with the montage and Eli and (ugh) Lani, so if Hope did appear, my apologies.

I'm catching little bits here and there so sorry if my comments are all over the place these days, guys and gals.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, Sidney said:

Yes, it is happening in a vacuum because the ONLY person she's REALLY going after is Abigail. What about Stefan?

No, that's not what that means. Gabi not going after Stefan and targeting Abby doesn't alter the vacuum statement because Gabi's actions aren't happening in isolation nor without a cause. I agree Gabi  should go after Stefan too but that doesn't change that Abby - and Stefan - set this in motion by going after Gabi hence Gabi's actions not happening in a vacuum. Gabi wouldn't feel the need to get revenge or any semblance of justice for what she went through if Abby - and Stefan - hadn't targeted her in the first place. 

TBF, the show is likely writing Gabi going after Abby only because she felt more betrayed by Abby framing her since she didn't know Stefan from a hole in the ground but Abby was supposed to have been her friend as well as Abby had more to lose than Stefan. The cynic in me also sees this as Days writing yet another "Poor Abby" story, where she gets to play the innocent victim which is so overdone and tiresome since Abby brings most of her pain on herself by constantly making stupid / bad choices. 

• Love 6

I really enjoyed today's anniversary tribute to Julie.  I think knowing Susan and Bill are a real life couple made it all the more moving.  

I too wondered why Hope wasn't there, but since I currently can't stand the Hope character, her absence wasn't all that bad. 

Nice sendoff for Lucas.  And they did seem to leave it hanging that he'd be back someday.  I think Jennifer should have been there, though, for Lucas's goodbye.  And Maggie.

Not sure if I would have put the Sonny/Will/Leo story into today's show though. 

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, buffynut said:

I really enjoyed today's anniversary tribute to Julie.  I think knowing Susan and Bill are a real life couple made it all the more moving.  

I too wondered why Hope wasn't there, but since I currently can't stand the Hope character, her absence wasn't all that bad. 

Nice sendoff for Lucas.  And they did seem to leave it hanging that he'd be back someday.  I think Jennifer should have been there, though, for Lucas's goodbye.  And Maggie.

Not sure if I would have put the Sonny/Will/Leo story into today's show though. 

I cosign all of this. The Leo stuff wasn't needed.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Chick2Chic said:

No, that's not what that means. Gabi not going after Stefan and targeting Abby doesn't alter the vacuum statement because Gabi's actions aren't happening in isolation nor without a cause. I agree Gabi  should go after Stefan too but that doesn't change that Abby - and Stefan - set this in motion by going after Gabi hence Gabi's actions not happening in a vacuum. Gabi wouldn't feel the need to get revenge or any semblance of justice for what she went through if Abby - and Stefan - hadn't targeted her in the first place. 

TBF, the show is likely writing Gabi going after Abby only because she felt more betrayed by Abby framing her since she didn't know Stefan from a hole in the ground but Abby was supposed to have been her friend as well as Abby had more to lose than Stefan. The cynic in me also sees this as Days writing yet another "Poor Abby" story, where she gets to play the innocent victim which is so overdone and tiresome since Abby brings most of her pain on herself by constantly making stupid / bad choices. 

Well, I still think she should have focus her revenge more on Stefan. He raped a woman and now he's going around claiming it was form of love. That's sick, imo.

• Love 2

Yes, it is happening in a vacuum because the ONLY person she's REALLY going after is Abigail. What about Stefan? Where is all this anger and rage towards him? The man destroyed her life. Sure, he'll find out he's not the baby's papa shortly, but who would want that sick bastard bonding with an innocent child when he's obsessed with an freaking wig! Where's the stakes in that? Why not go after his company. Dig up some dirt from his past to take him down. Bring him to his knees. Really destroy him! She's hurting Chad more than she's hurting Stefan. We already know how Chad and Abigail will end. That's predictable. Focus on the guy who's still on the canvas.

I can kind of understand why Gabi would direct most of her vengeance towards Abigail.  Abigail was her "best friend" and she barely knew Stefan.  I'd feel much more betrayed by a supposed friend framing me for murder and setting in motion a series of events that made my life miserable than I would be at some guy that I just met.  

• Love 7

The Kate/Lucas scene was divine. Their relationship can be toxic at times, but, I never doubted that they love each other. It is a shame that the show has never cared about investing in Lucas. 

I love Julie warts and all.

Why is Leo holding all the cards? Why don't Wilson call his bluff? This is Nick all over again.

Why doesn't Ron bring Alex to town and he can oppose the Wilson relationship and team up with Victor to break them up. Perhaps, he wants Titan and Victor tells him, if he can end Wilson for good, Titan will be his. Ron could explore Sonny's dynamic with his big brother Alex who did have a problem with Sonny's sexuality once upon a time. In time the twins Joseph and Victor Jr. could also come back. They are legacy kids who were born on the show and the show could care less.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

The Kate/Lucas scene was divine. Their relationship can be toxic at times, but, I never doubted that they love each other. It is a shame that the show has never cared about investing in Lucas. 

I love Julie warts and all.

Why is Leo holding all the cards? Why don't Wilson call his bluff? This is Nick all over again.

Why doesn't Ron bring Alex to town and he can oppose the Wilson relationship and team up with Victor to break them up. Perhaps, he wants Titan and Victor tells him, if he can end Wilson for good, Titan will be his. Ron could explore Sonny's dynamic with his big brother Alex who did have a problem with Sonny's sexuality once upon a time. In time the twins Joseph and Victor Jr. could also come back. They are legacy kids who were born on the show and the show could care less.

They de f should bring Justin and Adrienne sons back especially Alex they could just change the twins names like they they did with Theresa if that's a problem 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

They de f should bring Justin and Adrienne sons back especially Alex they could just change the twins names like they they did with Theresa if that's a problem 

Joseph can go by Joe and Victor Jr. can go by Junior. I don't want them to change their names like Theresa.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

True.  Abigail got rewarded with a two weeks vacation with GrandMa.

Ron wrote this to end all chances of JJ and Gabi ever getting back together again.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Gabi is off her rocker just like Abigail, but she will pay big unlike Abigail.

• Love 8

I really, really enjoyed today's episode. Today, I saw something that could only be done on a soap, which is watch a character be honored for literal decades of history. I loved the flashbacks with Doug, Alice and Tom and even hearing Julie dispense advice and give a brief character history to several characters. This is what soaps should be doing, honoring history, honoring family, and watching characters from multiple generations interact about past, present and hopeful future family members.

The only thing I would have changed are the characters with Julie. I know Eli is Julie's grandson, but I would not have included him in this tribute. To be fair, I barely pay attention to his scenes, but he seems like a character the show will discard. I wish it could have been Julie and Doug, with Maggie, Jennifer and Hope and finally Abby, J.J., Ciara, and Sarah as those four seem like the future of the Horton clan.This would have been a great way to honor Julie and more importantly the Horton legacy.

Speaking of, it's interesting just how much the Hortons have reclaimed the show in the past few years. Yesterday, the Horton women were driving story (Julie, Hope, Jennifer, Abby, Ciara) and today more Hortons are heavily featured (Julie, J.J., Lucas, Will, Eli). It's interesting because just a few years ago it seemed the show was transitioning away from the Hortons and the Bradys were getting more frontburner stories (Kayla, Bo, Stephanie, Max, Sami, Chelsea, the Brady/Dimera feud, the relatively short lived John Brady-Dimera). It's fascinating seeing the Bradys are now being transitioned away as the Hortons return to prominence.

I haven't liked a Lucas/Kate scene in more than a decade, but I really enjoyed the one they had today. Maybe because Lucas wasn't screaming and Kate wasn't plotting his latest girlfriend's gruesome murder. They seemed like two people who loved each other in spite of their many flaws today. It was a good note for Lucas to leave on.

The Kate/Chloe scene was everything the Gabi/Kate scene was not. Two women, with a long and checkered history, coming together with weight of their shared history while simultaneously continuing to build a new path that is appropriate for their current relationship. These are not friends, nor equals; however, they know each other well enough to anticipate each other's actions, realize when the other needs comfort as opposed to ridicule and momentarily set aside their own feelings to offer the other much needed encouragement. Their scene was strangely sweet.

I wish the romance on this show was better written. Eli/Lani and Will/Leo/Sonny are boring.

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Love 9

Young Doug was quite the hottie back in the day. Especially, with the mustache. Doug and Julie were the “it” couple,back in the day. It’s nice they are still on the show even if Julie is such a harpie. That said, 50 years total (not straight) is impressive. I know she was on the show for a long time, was written out, went to Y&R & B&B and then came back. So, I’m not actuall sure what amount of total years Susan Seaforth-Hayes has actually done. 

C8371E79-D2EB-47B6-BDE4-14C79B6A0A26.jpeg

• Love 8
11 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Oh My...the ending montage was lovely....I admit to tears in my eyes.  All the flashbacks were wonderful...so great to see Tom & Alice.

I, too, enjoyed Julie's flashbacks...back when people actually talked on (landline) telephones!

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The last 15 minutes did not record.  Did enjoy seeing some of the old footage - way before my time watching. Even seeing an old phone.

The tree seems kinda small for all those ornaments.

Here's the montage at the end:

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, buffynut said:

Here's another clip from yesterday.  This was so cute:

This was my favorite part, along with Lucas and Kate's goodbye scenes.  I ff'd through all the Leo/Will/Sonny nonsense (Greg Rickaart is even more annoying on Days than he was on Y&R and I didn't think that was even possible) and while I appreciate Julie's longevity with the show I just can't with her.  She's really sentimental but mean as a snake and proudly dumb as a rock.  Doug has my sympathies.

But we did get some extended Tom and Alice scenes and those are always great!

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, boes said:

This was my favorite part, along with Lucas and Kate's goodbye scenes.  I ff'd through all the Leo/Will/Sonny nonsense (Greg Rickaart is even more annoying on Days than he was on Y&R and I didn't think that was even possible) and while I appreciate Julie's longevity with the show I just can't with her.  She's really sentimental but mean as a snake and proudly dumb as a rock.  Doug has my sympathies.

But we did get some extended Tom and Alice scenes and those are always great!

Leo is sleazy and I am afraid that we are stuck with him for the long haul.. 

• Love 3

Although I can see how annoying Julie can be I still find her entertaining.   So enjoyed her little montage.  

JJ is so cute and I love how respectful he is with Doug and Julie.  JJ and Lani have not really had any scenes together so surprised he is still in love with her.   All the other characters move on so quickly why not handsome JJ.?  

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

That suit.  THAT SUIT!

I think it’s from OppoSuits. Tom Sandoval from Vanderpump Rules and Shannon from RHOC has worn some of their themed suits last year on their respective shows. 

Leo’s hair was especially Johnny Bravo. Today was kinda a bring episode for me. 

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

In the Julie flashback yesterday, when she was talking to Tom about Laura and the baby, were they talking about Mike or Jennifer? If that day was exactly 50 years ago, then that would mean the baby is 50 years old. 

The baby she gave up for adoption? Julie said it was Eli's dad.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The baby she gave up for adoption? Julie said it was Eli's dad.

No the poster was asking about the baby Laura had trouble with and Tom said they were both hospitalized. The conversation clip was quite vague.

And to answer the question it was Jennifer. When Laura delivered Jennifer she was losing her mind and during a snowstorm she put the baby on a bus alone and I think wandered off. They both got exposure or hypothermia. 

• Love 7

Leo's suit had a whole lotta look. Does he seriously think the marriage will last more time than it takes to find a way to end it? Will interrupting?

A bit convenient that Chloe received a letter from Nicole's lawyer informing her that she is to take care of Holly. Really good timing.

Sheila, you shouldn't keep disappearing from your new job - trying to organize Abe will take a looooooong time.

• Love 5