Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Gabi.  Gabby is Abigail's alter.

Why is it safer for Marlena if she doesn't know where John and Paul are?

The little boys playing Tate are a lifeless sack.

I don't understand Maggie's support for Eve and disdain for Theresa.

Wow, Theresa, way to nark.

! those little boys were terrible! they really are not very good at casting small children are they? they could have used a dummy for those scenes.  is there a shortage of qualified child actors?  don't understand maggie either. why did teresa call el diablo or whatever his name is. what a bitch. didn't make sense. i still can't believe with all the power people and organizations she knows, they can't take down this bastard.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

Ha! Me too.

Ack, I’ve spent years trying to erase all memories of Messica from my mind. It’s been tough lately considering this storyline is basically a carbon copy of that one, though at least this time the main actress can actually act.

My espanol is no bueno, but I googled the translation of “el fideo” and it seems to mean noodle or beanpole. Honest. So either I’ve messed up the spelling or the days writers picked the lamest nickname ever. Anyone here know Spanish?

i'm cracking up! the noodle! now i have to google it....

google says it's the spanish word for noodle all right! WTF!!! kind of a name is  that for a ruthless drug lord. i'm hysterical! 

Edited by msrachelj
add
  • Love 4

The noodle. Amazing.

12 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Whereas,  Abigail has been front-burner for years, now. I need a break from her..

I think that's a big part of the problem. Almost any character, even one that is awesome and loved, needs some time off otherwise people are just gonna get tired of the overexposure. And when the character is Abby, who kinda sucks, it's even worse. I don't even hate her, but I am just so tired of seeing her. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, msrachelj said:

i'm cracking up! the noodle! now i have to google it....

google says it's the spanish word for noodle all right! WTF!!! kind of a name is  that for a ruthless drug lord. i'm hysterical! 

OMG you guys are great! I'd have never known...LOL

• Love 4

Man, it's pretty obvious in which direction they've got the wind machine pointed for this Theresa/Brady/Eve triangle. I didn't even finish the show today after I watched Theresa call  El Chapo. Plus, Eve's got Maggie on her side. Guess we know who we're supposed to be rooting for. Oh, well, if they're going to ignore any progress Theresa made as a character in an effort to legitimize Eve and Brady, I hope Theresa goes out in a blazing inferno of infamy. I'll puke if I'm watching her be smugly shamed by those paragons of virtue, Eve and Brady. Gag. 

• Love 6

I don't find The Noodle particularly threatening, even though he just up and shot (is his name?) Miguel. Also, I laughed at John and Paul in their black outfits with the caps. Why was it necessary to wear the caps?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, annabel said:

I don't find The Noodle particularly threatening, even though he just up and shot (is his name?) Miguel. Also, I laughed at John and Paul in their black outfits with the caps. Why was it necessary to wear the caps?

I laughed too. Dumb and dumber.

• Love 6
(edited)

Wow, I wasn't watching when Theresa was on before, and I know a lot of people like her, but she is very unpleasant IMO. I know she's been through an ordeal but her complete unwillingness to realize that time didn't stand still and that Brady can't just simply pick up with her like nothing happened makes her look really self-centered and detached from reality. And then her calling to tip off Mateo to John and Paul coming was really low. I know her excuse is she's worried about Tate and Brady, but she's not in captivity anymore. She has resources to try and protect them and instead she's not only putting Chloe in danger but John and Paul as well.

Please keep in mind that all three players in this triangle are being written as asses. What kind of sister finds out her sis was imprisoned and raped for a year and doesn't blink? I always thought Eve was nicer than this and definitely more attached to Teresa then Ron is writing her as being. Brady is typically a moron, but it's especially grating to see him stand there and act put out by the fact that he now has to choose between two women, as if that's the biggest problem in his life. I am a big Theresa fan, but I absolutely hate that they have her repeating Brady's name ad nauseam once again - that's a tick she used to have back before the 50th Anniversary, when she was scheming to hold onto Brady at all costs and he was treating her like a doormat. She seemed to have no self-esteem whatsoever then and now it feels like we're right back to that. "Brady Brady, please Brady!" Blegh.

I was also surprised by her phone call to Mateo, but it kind of makes sense. She's in a kind of PTSD mode. She has every reason to be completely terrified that Mateo is going to come back after Brady and Tate, especially now that John and Paul are going after him. Why wouldn't Mateo think Theresa had ratted him out? And considering she just crossed him once in the last 48 hours, in her panicked mind I can understand her calling him up to say she hadn't done it a second time. Let's all remember - he easily entered the Kiriakis house and spent time with Tate in his nursery! Dude's crazy. I can forgive her.

As much as she should have the resources to be protected from him, the show already established that Mateo is apparently more powerful than the ISA, Victor, the Salem PD and Sami put together. I completely agree with the rest of you that that's kind of crazy, but nevertheless that's what Dena established so I kind of think it makes sense that Ron doesn't double back on it and suddenly make this guy a joke.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, annabel said:

i'm peeing. we have all got to call him the noodle from now on!!!!!  john and paul were pretty stereotypical looking spies. the caps just made it all the funnier!

• Love 6

It felt like they borrowed Eric's look from the Greek Isle rescue of 2017. He wore what he did to look like a security guard...I have no idea why these two dressed this way. Very annoying we didn't see them on the jet set, discussing strategy while flying to Mexico, or even entering the compound and bypassing security. There's fun in that! Why does this show routinely miss opportunities for the fun?

(And aren't Black Patch just PIs for hire and not rent-a-heroes?)

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

It felt like they borrowed Eric's look from the Greek Isle rescue of 2017. He wore what he did to look like a security guard...I have no idea why these two dressed this way. Very annoying we didn't see them on the jet set, discussing strategy while flying to Mexico, or even entering the compound and bypassing security. There's fun in that! Why does this show routinely miss opportunities for the fun?

(And aren't Black Patch just PIs for hire and not rent-a-heroes?)

The show has no money to do that. 

• Love 2
On 5/25/2018 at 9:46 PM, Maelstrom said:

My espanol is no bueno, but I googled the translation of “el fideo” and it seems to mean noodle or beanpole. Honest. So either I’ve messed up the spelling or the days writers picked the lamest nickname ever. Anyone here know Spanish?

Hmm....just saw on Wiki that El Fideo is also the nickname for Samu Castillejo, a Spanish professional footballer. Also the name of a character from the film Once Upon a Time in Mexico and even a character from a Japanese video game. Go figure. (I swear Wiki just added some of this.)

But pretty sure I'll always think of Mateo as The Noodle...possibly even The Limp Noodle.  Seriously show, do you ever use google or Wiki?

• Love 5
On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎25 at 8:08 PM, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Wow, I wasn't watching when Theresa was on before, and I know a lot of people like her, but she is very unpleasant IMO. I know she's been through an ordeal but her complete unwillingness to realize that time didn't stand still and that Brady can't just simply pick up with her like nothing happened makes her look really self-centered and detached from reality. And then her calling to tip off Mateo to John and Paul coming was really low. I know her excuse is she's worried about Tate and Brady, but she's not in captivity anymore. She has resources to try and protect them and instead she's not only putting Chloe in danger but John and Paul as well.

But they led us to believe that no one could protect Theresa or her family from Mateo, including Shane and Victor, which is why she went with him and stayed with him.  So I am assuming she and her family are still in danger, if Mateo thinks she sent Beavis and Butthead to rescue Chloe.  Now, I never bought the idea that between Shane and Vic, they couldn't have taken care of Mateo, but that is what Show led us to believe, so it still applies, I think.

22 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I was also surprised by her phone call to Mateo, but it kind of makes sense. She's in a kind of PTSD mode. She has every reason to be completely terrified that Mateo is going to come back after Brady and Tate, especially now that John and Paul are going after him. Why wouldn't Mateo think Theresa had ratted him out? And considering she just crossed him once in the last 48 hours, in her panicked mind I can understand her calling him up to say she hadn't done it a second time. Let's all remember - he easily entered the Kiriakis house and spent time with Tate in his nursery! Dude's crazy. I can forgive her.

As much as she should have the resources to be protected from him, the show already established that Mateo is apparently more powerful than the ISA, Victor, the Salem PD and Sami put together. I completely agree with the rest of you that that's kind of crazy, but nevertheless that's what Dena established so I kind of think it makes sense that Ron doesn't double back on it and suddenly make this guy a joke.

Yes, this is my take on it as well.  It never made sense to begin with, but that is what they established, so Theresa's actions are understandable in that context.  And really, if the Noodle is such a scary dude, how did Paul and John think they were going to best him?

• Love 6
3 hours ago, bannana said:

But they led us to believe that no one could protect Theresa or her family from Mateo, including Shane and Victor, which is why she went with him and stayed with him.  So I am assuming she and her family are still in danger, if Mateo thinks she sent Beavis and Butthead to rescue Chloe.  Now, I never bought the idea that between Shane and Vic, they couldn't have taken care of Mateo, but that is what Show led us to believe, so it still applies, I think.

Yes, this is my take on it as well.  It never made sense to begin with, but that is what they established, so Theresa's actions are understandable in that context.  And really, if the Noodle is such a scary dude, how did Paul and John think they were going to best him?

Yep, and it’ll blow up in Theresa’s face.

While I get Theresa is a hot mess, Maggie’s attitude bothered me.   I figure they needed someone as Team Eve.  

• Love 5
(edited)

I loved the shift this week in terms of characters, finally it seems like other stories are going to be on the front burner, with characters I CARE about. I have been getting sick of the same bland no talent three eating up all the airtime for months. I'm looking forward to Will searching in the diary and the complications that it's going to cause with Paul now that he is in his life and also the sexual harassment suit against Sonny. I have to admit that I found myself enjoying the Will and Sonny scenes. Even though I dislike Freddie's acting, he seems to be able to show some of the Old!Sonny I used to like in his scenes with Will; Chandler and Freddie play well off each other. No idea if I'll be able to root for them again but the glimpses I keep getting make it seem likely if they do end up making them the "endgame". I do think Will and Paul will always be drawn to each other if Paul remains on the canvas in the future and Will and Sonny stay together for a bit.

I'm sick of Theresa already. It's hard to even watch this storyline since JL is temporary so it's almost like not even worth it. Plus, Brady will be over both of them in a few months and onto the next. I think Brady needs to be rested. They have tried SO many times to find him his right pairing but none of them work. It's time to accept that it may be the actor or characterization and move on.

I think Paul being captured with John in Mexico is going to make him realize the depth of his feelings for Will. I'm surprised neither have said. "I love you", although I'm also grateful since I want this pairing to last. This was a perfect opportunity though since it's clear that they are both deep in their feelings for each other. I think the relationship with be solid once Paul returns and they'll either make the declaration or officially become boyfriends. Perfect timing since Will's hunt will begin, the sexual harassment suit and Ben's return should give them some nice angst that will further build up until the Sami return in late August. 

Edited by betweenthelines
  • Love 3
(edited)

Careful with the spoilers, betweenthelines. Some folks want to stay unspoiled about future events and returns...

I'm really unhappy with the way Theresa is being written here, and it makes me sad because it's easier now for people to dislike the character. I hope this return isn't like Sami's last...I don't want Ron making her tone-deaf to those around her for the sake of drama.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, SueB said:

Yep, and it’ll blow up in Theresa’s face.

While I get Theresa is a hot mess, Maggie’s attitude bothered me.   I figure they needed someone as Team Eve.  

Yeah, I didn't get Maggie's attitude toward Theresa at all.  Victim blaming.

And I have always liked Eve, even when she was bad, but her attitude regarding her sister's actions is pretty cold too.  

I guess Theresa should have just let Mateo kill Brady two years ago?  Why is no one getting why she did what she did.  Victor of all people gets it.  And actually Brady does too.

It would make for a much more interesting story line if Theresa played it cool and did not pursue Brady, but insisted that Tate be with her.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bannana said:

And I have always liked Eve, even when she was bad, but her attitude regarding her sister's actions is pretty cold too.  

I guess Theresa should have just let Mateo kill Brady two years ago?  Why is no one getting why she did what she did.  Victor of all people gets it.  And actually Brady does too.

It would make for a much more interesting story line if Theresa played it cool and did not pursue Brady, but insisted that Tate be with her.  

I agree.  

The more I think about it, the more I am angry about Maggie's comments.  Ron (head writer) sure is mysoginistic. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, SueB said:

Ron (head writer) sure is mysoginistic. 

Just about all the people in charge of soaps nowadays are.

Theresa should be completely focused on Tate, and not give a damn about Brady.

Theresa and Eve are getting the Carrie and Sami treatment.  Carrie and Sami would call a truce, put the past behind them, and then the next week, it would start all over again.

I feel the same way about Noodle having so much power as I did Sami, Kate, Lucas and EJ not knowing how to deal with Nick when Nick was threatening Will.

Part of the problem with having a cast of characters that have committed every felony there is, including murder, is that when someone shows up in town as an all powerful villain, I find myself thinking can't Sami shoot him, or Kate poison him, or someone bury the villain alive in a coffin?

• Love 10
14 hours ago, bannana said:

Yep.  Nobody but nobody seems to understand or care that Theresa was methodically raped in captivity for a YEAR.  She didn't run off for fun times, she didn't run off at all.  Maggie is veering into Julie territory and that's not a place she should want to be.

I wish Theresa, and Eve for that matter, weren't so intent on wanting Brady.  For what, exactly?

A plucked chicken would be cheaper, look the same and bonus points, can't talk.  Plus, roasted at 375 it's delicious.  So unless they can figure out a way to brine Brady and fit him in the oven, I do not see the point.

• Love 19

Boes, you bring us such joy. Thank you :)

I remain lost as to whether or not Brady has his drinking under control. If he stopped, when did it happen..? Has he been to a meeting to address falling off the wagon during the end of his relationship with Nicole?

If the writers were smart, they'd mine recent history and have Brady tell both Donovans that Nicole's uncertainty ended up driving a deep wedge between him and his brother, and that he doesn't want to do that to them and will put all relationships on hold until they've processed everything.

Hard to believe Brady would let them fight over him, knowing it'll only hurt their relationship with each other. (No, wait, it isn't).

• Love 10
3 hours ago, boes said:

I wish Theresa, and Eve for that matter, weren't so intent on wanting Brady.  For what, exactly?

A plucked chicken would be cheaper, look the same and bonus points, can't talk.  Plus, roasted at 375 it's delicious.  So unless they can figure out a way to brine Brady and fit him in the oven, I do not see the point.

This is the funniest thing I've read today :)

• Love 4

Ugh, this Eve/Brady/Theresa triangle just doesn't work.  First of all, there's something so antiquated about Eve bequeathing Brady back to Theresa because they share a child, especially when juxtaposed with the fun, modern parenting with Will/Ari/Sonny.  And maybe I'd feel something about Eve making this sacrifice (I mean, I do in the sense that KDP was great as always) and her and Brady being ripped apart except there's no there there with them as a couple.  And given the outcome has been spelled out in bright, bold letters - Theresa will get busted re: abandoning Chloe and tipping Mateo off about John and Paul and leave town with her tail between her legs - it all feels soooooo pointless.

Given his particular brand of grossness ("If I see a pretty woman I like, I'll just kidnap her and make her property!"), I was super glad Chloe got to take Mateo out, that she took some agency in her own rescue.

Sonny's crestfallen, face-painted expression listening to the Will/Paul call made me laugh.

Man, poor Gabi.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, boes said:

Yep.  Nobody but nobody seems to understand or care that Theresa was methodically raped in captivity for a YEAR.  She didn't run off for fun times, she didn't run off at all.  Maggie is veering into Julie territory and that's not a place she should want to be.

The show has never acknowledged what Theresa was being put through in being forced to be with El Fideo.  It was always a demand to become a sex slave.  And the show acted like she was just going to be living in his compound and having an occasional meal with her ex.  I'm not a Theresa fan and couldn't stand pairing her with Brady after what she did to him.  But I have never been able to stomach the blasé manner Days treated Theresa's planned captivity and sexual servitude. 

• Love 12
(edited)
7 minutes ago, RachelKM said:

The show has never acknowledged what Theresa was being put through in being forced to be with El Fideo.  It was always a demand to become a sex slave.  And the show acted like she was just going to be living in his compound and having an occasional meal with her ex.  I'm not a Theresa fan and couldn't stand pairing her with Brady after what she did to him.  But I have never been able to stomach the blasé manner Days treated Theresa's planned captivity and sexual servitude. 

It is really gross. I am not a Theresa fan, but, she is getting a raw deal. She is being used as an obstacle for Eve and Brady. Theresa deserves better writing and her alliance with Victor will blow in her face. Victor will throw her under the bus, to save himself. Victor's heartless reaction to Chloe's predicament was chilling.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 9

I really can't stand this whole "Eve's sacrificing her epic love for Brady" --it reminds me too much of when Melanie was wandering around Salem, telling everyone she could that she was leaving town for "Brady and the baby" because we all need to know just how horrible and selfish Theresa is and how wonderful Melanie and Eve are.  Because Theresa's having to leave her son for a year and forced to be Mateo's prisoner was just done for laughs and now we're going to have Chloe blaming Theresa for everything that happened to her--I'm sure all of Salem willl blame Theresa for Chloe's kidnapping instead of the actual perpetrator.

I'm also stunned that Gabi's going to have to go through another storyline involving her NOT killing someone but being suspected of it.  Seriously, this is all the writers could come up with?

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I really can't stand this whole "Eve's sacrificing her epic love for Brady" --it reminds me too much of when Melanie was wandering around Salem, telling everyone she could that she was leaving town for "Brady and the baby" because we all need to know just how horrible and selfish Theresa is and how wonderful Melanie and Eve are.  Because Theresa's having to leave her son for a year and forced to be Mateo's prisoner was just done for laughs and now we're going to have Chloe blaming Theresa for everything that happened to her--I'm sure all of Salem willl blame Theresa for Chloe's kidnapping instead of the actual perpetrator.

I'm also stunned that Gabi's going to have to go through another storyline involving her NOT killing someone but being suspected of it.  Seriously, this is all the writers could come up with?

Rumor has it that Gabi will go dark. I am here for it. Gabi is better as an anti-heroine who pushes the envelope and struggles with her moral compass. Gabi, as a beleaguered heroine, does not work for me. Her life experiences should have made her so much more than she is currently on the show.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7

Gabi can't get a break. Raines' girlfriend could certainly find other ways to deal with her. Once the monitoring thing came off, the prison hospital nurse should have been there pronto. I doubt she stuck the needle in to Raines' girlfriend. Some other prisoner most likely. Just a slow end to that stupid story.

Chloe could stick it to Mateo but in the entire year, Theresa couldn't? Once Chloe returns, Theresa will have some 'splaining to do. Brady and Theresa can still be loving co-parents to Tate, even if he is engaged to Eve. It's awkward to take up with the sister instead of finding someone else. Chloe, do note that Victor couldn't care less about you.

Victor fired Sonny? He has the means to figure out the Tale of Lying Leo.

Didn't really care for the face painting stuff - Will reminded me of Steve. Thought he was wearing an eye patch for a minute or two.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I remain lost as to whether or not Brady has his drinking under control. If he stopped, when did it happen..? Has he been to a meeting to address falling off the wagon during the end of his relationship with Nicole?

If the writers were smart, they'd mine recent history and have Brady tell both Donovans that Nicole's uncertainty ended up driving a deep wedge between him and his brother, and that he doesn't want to do that to them and will put all relationships on hold until they've processed everything.

Speaking of Nicole, I couldn't believe Brady asked Eve if Theresa said something to make Eve change her mind about giving him up.  I was like, like you did to Nicole for her to leave Eric.  The hypocrisy of it all was sickening.  It's time for him to confess what he did to his brother.  

• Love 8

It was pretty damn nauseating watching all of the Hortons gather around Abby, comforting her because she's super-upset that she has to go away for treatment for a couple of weeks--meanwhile, Gabi's been in prison for months, she's still horribly injured and she's still in danger of losing her life, and no one seems too concerned.

And I don't buy that a corrupt cop and his girlfriend have all of this power behind bars.  He'd be hated by the guards and other prisoners alike and his girlfriend wouldn't fair much better.

I am intrigued by a partnership between Kayla and Stefan, if only because it means Kate might actually face some consequences for her criminal actions.  

• Love 19
(edited)

I know the reason is Soaps!, but 100% no way should Laura being treating Abigail, not just because they're related, but because she inspired one of the alters and could be triggering.  Ditto Marlena being the one to evaluate Ben's mental condition, given he attempted to kill her and her grandson.

It'd be interesting if the Abigail/Gabi juxtaposition - Abs being surrounded by love and support while Gabs sinks deeper into misery - was purposeful and going somewhere but who knows.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12

The Mexico scenes on Tuesday were so weird. Chloe stabs The Noodle, his goons do nothing, John and Paul overpower them. Okay, fine ... whatever. Then one of the goons states that they will never escape the compound because The Noodle's army of Rhythm Nation back-up dancers will take them all out. John growls something about blasting out of there. Okay, fine ... whatever.

Next thing we know, all's well. Paul's on the phone with Will. Chloe's on the phone with Lucas. So ... what happened? Did they blast their way out? Is there a pile of dead Rhythm Nation back-up dancers somewhere? Did Chloe knife a bunch of dudes with ridiculous nicknames like The Cupcake and The Beach Ball? It would have been so easy to cut the line from the goon, which would have just let us believe that killing The Noodle was the end of it. But ... no. We're to believe that getting out of the compound is near impossible, and yet we don't see the consequences of that completely unnecessary statement.

• Love 23
2 hours ago, Vince1178 said:

Did Chloe knife a bunch of dudes with ridiculous nicknames like The Cupcake and The Beach Ball? 

If I had any art skills, I'd draw this....

• Love 7

Jebus, Show has turned into the "Let's see how we can shit on Gabi" show.

Uh, are there any fingerprints on that syringe?

Oh, come on, Abigail left three women to suffocate to death, so yes, she does pose the same danger to society that Ben does.

Does the warden have the right to keep somebody in jail after she's been released?  Think not.

• Love 15
21 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Gabi can't get a break. Raines' girlfriend could certainly find other ways to deal with her. Once the monitoring thing came off, the prison hospital nurse should have been there pronto. I doubt she stuck the needle in to Raines' girlfriend. Some other prisoner most likely. Just a slow end to that stupid story.

If Gabi's smart she'll claim an alter (named Abbie) did it. Then she can get a hero's welcome back to society.... 

• Love 17
51 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

If Gabi's smart she'll claim an alter (named Abbie) did it. Then she can get a hero's welcome back to society.... 

Only if she was a Horton. Although she was a Horton for a bit during her short marriage to Nick.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Vince1178 said:

The Mexico scenes on Tuesday were so weird. Chloe stabs The Noodle, his goons do nothing, John and Paul overpower them. Okay, fine ... whatever. Then one of the goons states that they will never escape the compound because The Noodle's army of Rhythm Nation back-up dancers will take them all out. John growls something about blasting out of there. Okay, fine ... whatever.

Next thing we know, all's well. Paul's on the phone with Will. Chloe's on the phone with Lucas. So ... what happened? Did they blast their way out? Is there a pile of dead Rhythm Nation back-up dancers somewhere? Did Chloe knife a bunch of dudes with ridiculous nicknames like The Cupcake and The Beach Ball? It would have been so easy to cut the line from the goon, which would have just let us believe that killing The Noodle was the end of it. But ... no. We're to believe that getting out of the compound is near impossible, and yet we don't see the consequences of that completely unnecessary statement.

Hahaha!  Great post, Vince1178!  It sounds like John and Paul defeated an army of UnDead Stay-Puft characters.

Everybody fears El Cupcake.....

• Love 3

Kayla would do anything for her man except give info on Kate.     Why is she loyal to kate?

i enjoyed Stephan and Kayla scenes.  JMHO 

agree with whoever said Laura should not be the one to help Abigail.     Abigail needs help but as Kate says Laura did a bang up job last time.   Might be a good idea to get help elsewhere.  

Poor Gabbi.    She just can’t catch a break.   

1 minute ago, bobcat1946 said:

Abigail killed one and attempted to kill three more yet she is no danger to society while Ben is.  Looks like they are the same.

I was thinking the same thing 

• Love 7

Abigail's Grandma Laura should not be treating her. She can refer her to a few psychiatrists specializing in DID and Abigail can choose which one she can work with. The doctor should be objective, and have no family ties to her. The treatment will go well, and she'll probably have another alter a year from now - or something else. She and Ben both have mental health issues - she should not be flying off to Boston for 'treatment' and should be an in-patient at a proper facility. She's just missing Ben's serial killer part.

Why can't Kayla sell Kate out?

A bionic eye? Really? There is new hope of 3D printed corneas - maybe that'll be a less expensive, less than 8 zeros option.

I don't expect there to be any surveillance footage that will be useful and Gabi will be in jail for a bit longer til someone comes forward with the real killer.

• Love 4

I found some deleted footage from Tuesday's episode, showing the epic battle against the evil pastries.

Be afraid......

giphy.gif

Very, very, 

giphy.gif

VERY afraid.

Meet the Noodle's even badder brudder......

giphy.gif

El Glazed Chocolate Donut and Noodler......

• Love 14

2 HOURS AGO, BOBCAT1946 SAID:

Abigail killed one and attempted to kill three more yet she is no danger to society while Ben is.  Looks like they are the same.

I was thinking the same thing 

this occurred to me too, also she LIT BEN ON FIRE

• Love 10

Seriously, would any of you let Laura Horton take you for coffee, much less shrink you???  Abigail will return as Jacqueline the Ripper after a couple of weeks with Grandma.

And Stefan O! vs. Kate?  Puh-leeeeeeze.  The man will be sliced, diced and sauteed with spring vegetables before he knows what hit him.

Tyler Christopher needs to step away from acting, if he can muster the energy.  Watching him makes me remember mononucleosis in vivid detail ..... as I fall asleep.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, boes said:

Seriously, would any of you let Laura Horton take you for coffee, much less shrink you???  Abigail will return as Jacqueline the Ripper after a couple of weeks with Grandma.

And Stefan O! vs. Kate?  Puh-leeeeeeze.  The man will be sliced, diced and sauteed with spring vegetables before he knows what hit him.

Tyler Christopher needs to step away from acting, if he can muster the energy.  Watching him makes me remember mononucleosis in vivid detail ..... as I fall asleep.

We need to start a campaign to install you as a writer on the show. Your posts are far more entertaining than anything onscreen. 

• Love 6