Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Chad did seem kind of hot with Serena. Figured it had to end. The kissing looked less awkward with her. Sometimes Chad and Abigail pause weirdly before they kiss.

WTF was with the music that was being played when Abigail was in her underpants???? WHAT WAS THAT????
I was expecting the usual love scene where Abigail opens her mouth wide as Plastic Ben looks like whatever, but I wasn't expecting that kind of music while she takes off her clothes to reveal the smallest piece of underwear I've seen on this show from an actress. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Chad did seem kind of hot with Serena. Figured it had to end. The kissing looked less awkward with her. Sometimes Chad and Abigail pause weirdly before they kiss.

Can you blame him?  

• Love 5

I thought Missy Reeves looked really good today. All of the up do's were making her look so old. So, who is Jen's next love interest going to be? Is Billy Warlock coming back? Both Hope & Kayla's men are coming back but Jack is supposedly dead-dead. I also don't know how you redeem (if that's what you want) Eve for inadvertently having her daughter killed. Of course, Eve could blame JJ & Jenn for years but everyone will know it's because of Eve that set it in motion. I'll be curious how this is written and also see if they pursue a Eve & Justin relationship. Two good looking people who can sing. A perfect pair indeed.

I guess I'm petty, but if Jack can't come back(bullshit) then I don't want to see Frankie's ass anywhere near Salem.

And please keep A away fro MR. No no no. Jenn can take a huge backseat.

• Love 5

These new writers so far are really not proving to be any better than the old writers in terms of this type of thing - in fact, so far they've proven to be worse - so I really don't know what to predict. Eve dropped her plan to gaslight Jen...only to try to get JJ killed. That's worse than her original plan. Theresa dropped her plan to make it look like Tate was sick/hurt...only to falsely accuse Xander of sexual assault. That's worse than her original plan (I agree her original plan would have gone horribly wrong and Tate would have gotten hurt for real - but it would have been an accident, not intentional. What she did to Xander was fully intentional.). Aiden was a decent man for all these months and now he's been tossed under the bus.

I have to disagree, I can tell a good change in the writing. Eve hurting JJ is pretty much gas lighting Jen so that motion is still in action. And Theresa didn't switch gears from tate to xander, she did both! Remember when the nanny supposedly didn't change tate? That was supposed to be the big moment Theresa ran in and saved tate and Brady would fall on love with her. Cept it didn't go as she expected
  • Love 2

First off - so excited about Steve coming back today - (and I may or may not be doing the happy dance at my desk!!)   Steve & Kayla are hands down my favorite soap couple & am so excited to have them back on screen.

Ugh - just could not watch any of the Abigail/Ben crap & I loathe that Chad is pining for that twit (I think I'd be on board with Abigail & Chad if there was someone else playing Abigail)

Actually enjoyed the scenes with Serena & Chad - they actually had chemistry - too bad they didn't think to try her with him before.

So Aiden is working for someone & the plan all along was to get with Hope?    Why exactly?

And while I love Eve - I really want her away from the whole revenge on JJ/Jen - it's annoying - does she really have nothing better to do but mess with those two?   And this whole JJ undercover thing is ridiculous - please end this story soon.

• Love 6

I dont think we need to worry. I believe A Martinez was quoted that he only did 14 episodes. I suspect a temporary stuntcast a la Shirley Jones.

(Frowns) oh. If they ever get Kate away from hillbilly Kiddie Rapist or make Eve less of a sociopath he would be interesting with either.

• Love 4

Okay, somebody's gotta help me here.  Abigail and Ben keep going on and ON about her having a baby.  We know she's having SOMETHING, but why are they so sure it will be a baby?  She only had sex with Chad once during the window of opportunity, and even if he's the father, it still only give her a 50% chance that it will be a baby.  With her as the mother, it could just as easily follow her genetic makeup and she could be giving birth to a box of hair, or a garden gnome, or some hybrid kangaroo/human nightmare.  

I don't believe a living creature could survive inside of Abifail for 9 months. IT will probably have a miscarriage right after she's exposed for being a nasty lying piece of filth and then no one will be allowed to say anything mean to her (as if that were going to happen anyway). 

• Love 3

Abigail has never given off a maternal vibe, not even when she was baking Johnny's cupcakes, so watching her give birth and trying to take care of a baby is going to be weird for me. I don't get why this storyline was written for her. 

She'd probably be more entertaining if she just did what we all know she's dying to do -- hit on every attached man in Salem (maybe even Daniel) and either succeed or get rejected and move on to her next prey. That's the only defining characteristic she really has and any attempts to make her a well-rounded character tend to fail.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

Wow, 18 years age difference between A Martinez and Melissa Reeves? Doesn't that make A Martinez in his 70s, lol? Maybe I'm giving Melissa short shrift. 

I loved yesterday's episode -- the pacing, the lighting, the different camera angles they're using. Good stuff -- or at least it's so different that I think it's good! I think Clyde did old Serena in to make it look like Chad did the deed, thus getting him out of Abby/Ben's life and inheritance for good. 

Yes, who the heck is Aiden working for -- someone who is so nearby he can meet him immediately?? Stefano again? For crying out loud, show. This feels shoe-horned in and I hope they make it more believable soon. 

I also thought Jenn looked good yesterday -- just the darker lipstick made her look alive and more youthful. 

Eve -- ugh, so much to say but nothing that you all haven't said so well earlier. What a waste of a great character -- while I resisted anyone replacing the lovely Charlotte Ross, I grew used to KDP in the role. The character of Eve should not have been sacrified for this stupid plot point to be able to close out the JJ/Paige/Jenn/Eve fiasco. I don't see how she can be redeemed now. 

Come on, Patch!! 

• Love 6

Wow, 18 years age difference between A Martinez and Melissa Reeves? Doesn't that make A Martinez in his 70s, lol? Maybe I'm giving Melissa short shrift. 

I loved yesterday's episode -- the pacing, the lighting, the different camera angles they're using. Good stuff -- or at least it's so different that I think it's good! I think Clyde did old Serena in to make it look like Chad did the deed, thus getting him out of Abby/Ben's life and inheritance for good. 

Yes, who the heck is Aiden working for -- someone who is so nearby he can meet him immediately?? Stefano again? For crying out loud, show. This feels shoe-horned in and I hope they make it more believable soon. 

I also thought Jenn looked good yesterday -- just the darker lipstick made her look alive and more youthful. 

Eve -- ugh, so much to say but nothing that you all haven't said so well earlier. What a waste of a great character -- while I resisted anyone replacing the lovely Charlotte Ross, I grew used to KDP in the role. The character of Eve should not have been sacrified for this stupid plot point to be able to close out the JJ/Paige/Jenn/Eve fiasco. I don't see how she can be redeemed now. 

Come on, Patch!! 

I love your post..It hurts to see what has happened to Shane's girls....He should have been brought back with Andrew...Shane's absence is glaring on the show, since his daughters, granddaughter and grandson are on the show...

• Love 2

Abigail has never given off a maternal vibe, not even when she was baking Johnny's cupcakes, so watching her give birth and trying to take care of a baby is going to be weird for me. I don't get why this storyline was written for her. 

She'd probably be more entertaining if she just did what we all know she's dying to do -- hit on every attached man in Salem (maybe even Daniel) and either succeed or get rejected and move on to her next prey. That's the only defining characteristic she really has and any attempts to make her a well-rounded character tend to fail.

Abifail seems like the type of person who would drown their child in the bathtub the first time she got overwhelmed. And not because she was suffering from PPD but because she's a sociopath.

• Love 2

People have often made the joke of Abigail "dropping her panties" for a Dimera.

I was a little shocked that the new writing regime took that to heart, and had KM basically do that on camera for Ben in some weird montage set to awful music.

Ben KNOWS Abigail cheated, right? WTF.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

It seems like it's very (maybe too) obvious Clyde killed Serena to get rid of Chad and set him up.  Which is just going to make Abigail want to save Chad and clear his name, so good move on that one Clyde.

Chad looked so sketchy in the park, like he was guilty. Billy did great in those scenes.

Of course Rafe only cares about going after the Dimeras the second he gets the badge back. Murderer's like his sister are good though to him.

Anger issues with an arrest record Ben thinking Chad's track record means he's a murderer is hilarious. 

Patch! Bo! A proposal. A murder mystery. This episode was great!

• Love 2

Everyone thought Sami's reaction to EJ's cheating was crazy, but I thought her reaction was more normal than Ben's. I mean, I know she took him back, but that was after she had the appropriate show of anger. Ben doesn't remotely seem angry at Abigail. That's just weird to me. And I feel guys are less likely to forgive a transgression like that than women. (I'm not trying to stereotype, but how many guys do you know who would react like Ben? Yeah, I know he has the stalker app, but I get the impression that idea would have never even come to him if he wasn't so susceptible to anything Clyde suggests, sort of like how Chad and EJ do whatever Stephano want because....we still haven't figured out why. The desire to use the stalker app thingy doesn't actually seem to be part of Ben's core character though -- whatever his character is).

• Love 3

I'm sorry but his whole "Suddenly Evil Aiden" thing is stupid. No reason Bo couldn't be held hostage with Aiden being a regular guy.

Edited by Jewlmc
  • Love 8

Okay, somebody's gotta help me here.  Abigail and Ben keep going on and ON about her having a baby.  We know she's having SOMETHING, but why are they so sure it will be a baby?  She only had sex with Chad once during the window of opportunity, and even if he's the father, it still only give her a 50% chance that it will be a baby.  With her as the mother, it could just as easily follow her genetic makeup and she could be giving birth to a box of hair, or a garden gnome, or some hybrid kangaroo/human nightmare.  

And with Ben being the most likely father, well, there's no baby coming from that mating.  At best, she might push out a Chucky doll - or a squishy Toy Story secondary character, or any number of items advertized on late-night infomercials - maybe a dozen cap snafflers, or even a waffle iron for one.  Or twins, since those are usually "buy one, get one free".

So enough with the "We're having a BABY" crap and all the assorted human child  accoutremonts.  She and Ben should really be shopping for strong chains, locks, and chainlink cribs.  And probably sign up for the Omaha Steak Infant All-Meat Formula Mix.   And start considering names like Spot and Ruff, or if it's a girl, Baby Tinkles.

Poor Eric.  Finally, he found Serena looking oh-so-sexy, making his priestly juices bubble, and instead of hearing their love song play in his head, he's left humming - 

The worms crawl in and the worms crawl out.

The ones that go in are lean and thin.

The ones that come out are fat and stout.

Your eyes fall in and your teeth fall out.

Your brains come tumbling down your snout.

Love is never easy for him, is it?  Finally he's got Serena just the way he likes her and she RUINS it by starting to decompose.  The nerve of her, after all she's put him through already...... Can you imagine how long it's going to be before he finds another dead girl as in to him as Serena?

so who wants to bet he lays into Nicole the next time he sees her for not being nicer to Serena, because that's the kind of dear friend and utterly normal man he is....Marlena and Roman have so much to be proud of. 

Color me SHOCKED that the plan to use JJ as an undercover agent is turning to crap.  SHOCKED SHOCKED SHOCKED.  Poor boy, carrying his backpack and now it might all be for nothing.  But it does look like he just might get Paige back, because.....because.....why, exactly?  Does this somehow cancel out him boning her mom?  Way back in the long, long ago, Iiked Paige and loved JJ.  Not so much anymore.

Maybe when JJ is done being an undercover agent, he can get a horsie and be cowboy, or become an astronaut or a fireman or maybe a Knight!   He's so grown up.

Eve is done and KdP has been wasted.  I can only think that we just haven't heard that she's been let go yet.  If she's responsible for Paige getting killed, hell, just her settting up JJ to get hurt is pretty unrdeemable.  So unless the storyline changes a lot I can't see Eve sticking around Salem.  And frankly, I hope she doesn't.  Having Jenn and the rest of them giving her the eternal stink eye isn't something I want to see.

I agree about Jenn, she looked good today.  I do hope the new regime manages to pull Jenn out of the horrid corner she's been written into these past far-too-many years.  I loathe the character, but she, like KdP and KA are good actresses, and it's such a pleasure to watch her, and them, when they're given material worthy of their characters and their talent.  It's a criminal waste what Show has done with the women of Salem these past years.  

So Julie bustled (she really does bustle) over to Jenn's, with Maggie in tow, to offer her sympathy and to get as much info as possible.  And then tells Jenn to "call me later".  Do you think that anyone, ever, has called Julie later?  She's such a dimwitted loudmouth know-it-all, although Maggie should be grateful to her.  When Maggie is with Julie, Maggie comes off much better than she does on her own.  

Julie is the sort of relative we all have, who is really great to have as long as they're never around.  I can only imagine how many vacations they're ruined for other people, how many folks on those cruises have been driven to madness after being stranded on the high seas with those two.  

At least we had Ben calling Abigail ROYALTY today.  And PRINCESS.  And she giggles and agrees with him, all too happy to have another moron telling her she's not only AMAZING, but entitled as hell just because....why????

If Alice had lived long enough to know this particular great-granddaughter, she'd have drowned her in the bathtub.

I think I just burst my appendix from laughing so hard.

• Love 2

Another good episode today.  Still can't believe the change in the character's personalities.  Everyone is a kinder version of what they were under the previous regime.   Even... yes... Abigail. Really.  I wasn't hating her too much today.  

Loved Kayla and her Mom.  Can't recall seeing a scene like that between them since I've been re-watching. 

Kayla didn't look too thrilled to see Steve, though.  Guess I'll have to Google to see what happened between them.

• Love 1

Kayla didn't look too thrilled to see Steve, though.  Guess I'll have to Google to see what happened between them.

Unless they've given a better explanation over the last year when I quit watching, the last time they addressed "the break-up" was several years ago when Steve's absence was explained via some BS conversation between Kayla with Abe & Lexie where she claimed they broke up over the phone because Steve said mean things to her  and wanted a more exciting life than the one in Salem. (I think he was going to work or continue working for the ISA).  It was clearly written by writers that never watched that couple a day in their life or took the time to check out a few old youtube clips since Steve was never a 9-5 guy and Kayla still fell in love with him despite the things he did and said to her back in the '80's. Basically, the whole scene made Kayla's character look....well not like the real Kayla and it was one of the most pathetic break ups those two ever had. 

• Love 4

I wasn't around for it, but I suspect that Aiden

is working for the mafia princess character that Tamara Braun is bringing back.

i wasn't around for it either, but that makes sense.

Unless they've given a better explanation over the last year when I quit watching, the last time they addressed "the break-up" was several years ago... 

Thanks for the explanation.

Edit to add:   Did I hear that correctly, Marlena and John have gotten married fives times, so far!

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 2

It would seem Chad was drugged, right?  And, creepy Clyde was the one near his drinks the night before - I'm going with him as the murderer - Well, anything to get him out of the show - He drips slime and it's just too much of it.  

• Love 4

I  think so too, he was so nasty to Marlena and I think Dr. Evans probably diagnosed him as a sociopath..He sees everybody as an object to achieve his goals..He does not care for the Mannequin or Abifail and their happiness..They are a means to an end to him..He is just evil period...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Joey "went back to school"?  Why isn't he going to school in town?

Gee, Julie being judgemental?  Who would have thought?

Are they heading for a Victor/Caroline hookup?

I'm glad Marlena isn't throwing herself at John.

Harold needs to quit telling people it's okay to just barge in.

Steve's appearance should have been the last scene of the day.

• Love 2

Boes, you are hilarious and on-point. I don't quite even know how Abifail qualifies as a supporting player from Toy Story (rather insulting to the toys, dontcha think?) but hey, it made me chuckle.

What show was this today? The scenes had a flow to them, following one character reacting to a situation established in the previous scene...it was almost like actual storytelling! A dead body is found and cops are there to investigate and make educated guesses as to the killer...! Hope and Rafe almost sounded intelligent there...crazy!

Honestly, I was impressed. I didn't catch the whole show, but it did seem like there was a lot happening today. Liked Aiden proposing - he and Hope have chemistry and charm together, something she's been lacking for a while - liked Caroline and Kayla chatting (Caroline's her mother? Okay. Never knew!), Julie and Hair had a decent scene together to tease the anniversary ("This is the biggest thing to happen in Salem in a long time!" - we get it ladies. We'll tune in!), Patch coming back AND Bo being teased??!

That's a lot of fun.

I will say that I hate how Serena, Xander and (apparently) Aiden are going to be/already being thrown under the bus by the writers. They all were good actors who fit well into the show. Xander could have been great with Nicole, and Serena temporarily made Eric bearable.

I'm glad Marlena isn't throwing herself at John.

Letting him kiss her isn't much better. Seriously dude - WTH is your problem? Marry her or cut her loose already! (Still not over his "plan" to cheat on her with Kristin for Brady's benefit. What a tool!)

Harold needs to quit telling people it's okay to just barge in.

Harold needs to quit period. The poor guy gets no screen time!

Has young Ciara already disappeared from the show? Are we going to get to see her reaction to Aiden's proposal?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
Has young Ciara already disappeared from the show? Are we going to get to see her reaction to Aiden's proposal?

One of the spoiler sites says

"After Ciara approves, HOPE SAYS YES!" But it doesn't say whether this actually happens on screen, or which Ciara it is

• Love 1

I was happy about Steve too!  I didn't know he still had the patch.  I'd forgotten a long time ago his eye was fixed but then he reinjured it.

Bo belongs on the floor of a jail cell except this was pretty much the entrance story for Jack. I survived the sweetness but fancyface makes me stabby.

I appreciate the different lighting and camerawork but I must be watching a diff show.  Did you know John joined the ISA again?   Yes, John, we knew that over and over.  Jar Jar is always a disappointment but she's really in a hurry for work.  Uh-huh.  Unless she works nights she had time to shop and hang out with Chad.  She probably arrived for work about the time Hope was leaving for the day.  Sometime after noon?  Ah, well, to be expected. And talking about her inheritance when the lady isn't even dead yet?  I thought Jar Jar was going to go away for a visit.

Can Clyde let up on the Creepy for a single second?  I'm not a huge Mar fan, she's had her moments, but was that necessary other than making him seem guilty?  As fertile and unprotected as the Jar Jar is, I don't understand why Creepy would want to raise a Dimera grandchild other than to hold it over Stephono someday.  What an sob.

Unfortunately, what came along with the different look to the show are those stylized b/w flashbacks.  I'm still bleaching my brain over that soft porn thing they tried to pull with you know who.  And what's with Days:  Now With Twice the Kissing?  Yuk. 

Did I misunderstand or did someone say Maxine was killed too?  I hope Xander is done taping.  Was Chad wearing a tie when he left?  I have to say, the slap scene and BF stumbling out the door was very well done.  Serena makes a good corpse.

I hope they're not going to talk about the bicentennial every day for the next eight weeks.  That reminds me, if the owner of the building doesn't want to renew the lease to the Horton Center they have every right to do so!  It would be more plausible if the Trump character wanted to double the rent or something. 

Vic and Caroline are wonderful together.

• Love 3

Judging from today's episode, I suspect that we are going to have Rafe shove down our throats like his name is Creaturegail or Taniel. Rafe simply is not interesting.

I loved when Marlena addressed John's "Marriage is the ultimate commitment" because the minute he said that, I immediately thought, "Haven't you guys been married like fifty-seven times over the course of thirty years." I'm liking John and Marlena coming back together, but him rejoining the ISA at his age stretches credibility even for Days. I mean wasn't Roman in his thirties during the 80s. What law enforcement agency wants a field agent in his sixties. If he was assuming a desk/supervisory position I could buy it, otherwise, not so much.

Thrilled to have Steve back and I loved the look of "What the hell are you doing here!" Kayla had on her face when she saw him. Let him work to earn her forgiveness, both Kayla and MBE deserve to play Kayla being skeptical of Steve and not swooning because he calls her Sweetness. See what happens when writers write characters doing things we know they never would have done, you mess up the characters and piss off the fans. Steve has some serious explaining to do, because the Steve we knew never would have left Kayla and his son, especially after having missed Stephanie's childhood. There is a reason why the first real emotional connection he felt upon his return from the dead was seeing Stephanie and realizing that his lost memo more meant he lost his child. But then again, Bo wouldn't have done what he did either and Kayla never would have simply accepted their mutual abandonment of their families. At the very least, she would have been on the hunt from Bo when he failed to contact either her or their mother. However, when the characters become props for the showrunners' egos, the show and the viewer suffers.

I hope we don't get too much teen angst with Joey (too much of that with a new actor in a role before we get a sense of who the actor/character really is can alienate the audience). I will speculate that he is angry with Kayla for sending him away and at some point we'll get him huffing and puffing about the fact that Kayla never sent Stephanie away (hopefully leading to the return of big sister).

Caroline having visions about Bo. Is that a hint from the show that Ma Brady is getting closer to the light?

Chad is such a workable character when he is not saddled with the ferret-faced cretin. Stefano is looking a little livelier as of late, hope this means JM is feeling better. Heck, even dopey Boob is halfway interesting when not forced to spend his every working minute fawning over the Creature from the Jennifer Lagoon.

Overall, the episode was good with the exception of Ferret-Face cretin, Boob and his father, Coo Coo for coco puffs. I mean IT actually showed up at a crime scene. Talk about a sense of entitlement. What did she think would happen? Serena would sense her heinous presence and be resurrected? She makes me want to kiss the person who invented the fast forward button cause I'd never make it through an episode otherwise.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 4

I wonder what the body count is for Murder Park.  It makes me miss the gloomy salem pier but you knew that was bad because that's where the drug shipments came in. Can't we bloody some of those hotel rooms once in a while?

• Love 7

I'm liking John and Marlena coming back together, but him rejoining the ISA at his age stretches credibility even for Days. I mean wasn't Roman in his thirties during the 80s. What law enforcement agency wants a field agent in his sixties. If he was assuming a desk/supervisory position I could buy it, otherwise, not so much.

I thought the same thing! At his age he'd have a desk job, not dangerous undercover assignments.  And why all of a sudden is the ISA so dangerous?? Shane worked from home most of the time in the '80s. Had that fancy little hidden computer room and everything. 

• Love 2

I always love it when Hope's in detective mode but when Rafe does it, he comes off as a smug bully.  My Rafe dislike is reaching new, almost Abs level of dislike.

It was lovely to see Steve again and as soon as he is in Kayla's orbit, she became about ten times more interesting and I want to know what they're both thinking--that's what happens when talented actors are allowed to do their thing :)

• Love 8

It was lovely to see Steve again and as soon as he is in Kayla's orbit, she became about ten times more interesting and I want to know what they're both thinking--that's what happens when talented actors are allowed to do their thing :)

Seriously, the look Kayla gave Patch over Joey's shoulder (and I liked that Suddenly Teen Joey's arms remained sullenly at his side the whole time she was hugging him, heh) was really great, saying so many things all at once.

• Love 5

The show is so different and it is so awesome to watch..I loved it today..I did not fast forward anything. In fact, I kept on rewinding my favorite scenes with Kayla, she was on fire today.,.This is the Kayla that stood up to Harper Devereaux, who took on Marina, Victor and loved Steve no matter what..Steve needs to earn her forgiveness...I will not bore you guys with my gripe about how Steve would never have left his family, not after missing Stefanie's childhood..It reminded me of Sonny's lame exit..We all know that neither man would leave their kids, but I digress..I actually loved Maggie today, she is at her best, when she is not fussing over her egg baby...I loved her lingering look as Victor left to go see Caroline. I felt bad for her. I don't know how I feel about Victor and Caroline reconnecting. It is perplexing to me, Kim should be a part of that...Victor truly did a number on Caroline's daughters. Seeing Bo made my day and Steve casually walking out of the elevator to his sweetness was a joy to behold..My show is back. If only a certain Billy Johnson a.k.a Jack Devereaux would come back...Joey reminds me of how JJ was when he was not worshiping the orange doctor...A bad ass...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

I am getting super annoyed at all the mispronounciations of Caroline's name. The other day in the hospital Julie kept calling her Carolyn and today Victor did it too. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME NAME. Read your scripts people. Unless the writers are getting it wrong, in which case boo on them.

• Love 1

What??? Why??? That is not her name!!! I hate it when people mangle my name, really it's not that difficult, why has she put up with it???

Apologies for all the excessive punctuation, but this is a seriously touchy subject with me.

It goes back a billion years to Caroline and Victor's backstory when they were lovers. Giving him a different pronunciation to use set him and their relationship apart from the rest of her life, her husband and marriage - something like that.

• Love 2

This sounds really weird, but today I tuned in to DOOL for the last fifteen minutes, for literally the first time in fifteen years.  I was a really regular viewer for a long time.   It was amazing today to see Kayla and Steve, Marlena and John Black, Victor Kiriakis, Julie and Maggie, played by the original actors!  (When I've ever tuned past before, it was always people I didn't recognize with names I'd never heard.)

But my question ..  toward the end, a guy proposed to a lady (Hope, was it?) - pulled out a big ole ring.  Who was the actor?  It seemed as if I definitely recognized him, but I think from 'Guiding LIght' in the last few years.

I looked at the DOOL web site Cast, but didn't see him.  

Who is his character, and who is the actor?        Thanks !

(This isn't a Current Plot question, quite, but I couldn't find a Who Is That Actor segment.  Sorry.)

• Love 3

It's Daniel Cosgrove, who played Scott Chandler on AMC, Bill Lewis on GL and Chris Hodges on ATWT.

He plays Aiden, a lawyer, who has a young son, Chase, who goes to Ciara (Bo and Hope's daughter)'s class.  It looks recently like he's a bad guy who's working for somebody else for some nefarious reason.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 2

So, Chippings, what did you think?? I have been back for a year or so after literally decades away and I love that people I originally knew way back when are still walking around. And more to come!!!

Edited by annabel