Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I myself do not care what anyone does to Eric. Rape and murder I do not care.  He deserves it for siding with a side piece instead of his sister who loves him.

So Glad Serena is making him look like a idiot.

In fairness, Serena's not the first woman to make Eric look like an idiot.

• Love 8

Sami who was once praised by Stefano for her determination and ingenuity was neutered in favor of that gnome Abifail....

Nah, Abigail can't  take credit for that. She was neutered way before Abigail came on the scene. That prize goes to Rafe and EJ. LOL.

• Love 1

Now Sneasel, on the other hand, that little turd deserves whatever he gets. He's filling Jawn's - admittedly empty - head with tales of how the evil Sparkle did the Dance of the Seven Bath Towels in front of him, after nefariously asking him to come to his hotel room

Bwahahaha! BRILLIANT! I'm on vacation and won't see Friday's ep until tomorrow night. I am looking forward to this.

• Love 2

I thought KA looked especially pretty on Friday. I guess had different hairstyle or colr. She and Galen Gerhig look good together. Very shallow of me but it's something positive. LOL!!!

• Love 2

I'm sure before the writers are through both Sonny and Will are going to be trashed.

I said this in the UO thread, but I'll say it here, too.  Considering how much trashing of Nick and Gabi had to be done to prop up their asses (as well as Sami and E.J.'s asses), I'm one of the few who's fine with this story trashing them.  Both of them.

Old Vivian had some great lines, didn't she? If she hadn't buried Carly alive, I would love her to bits. 

And Apprentice, I wish the writers knew what an asset they have in you as a representative viewer who could help with plot lines. 

• Love 2
I said this in the UO thread, but I'll say it here, too.  Considering how much trashing of Nick and Gabi had to be done to prop up their asses (as well as Sami and E.J.'s asses), I'm one of the few who's fine with this story trashing them.  Both of them.

If the writers were doing their job, no characters would have to be trashed to make other characters look better.

Back in 2007, Sami and Nick were friends, Nick was helping Sami when EJ was terrorizing her, and Celeste and Nick were the first people Sami told about EJ raping her.

• Love 4

And Tori and Paul have cancelled so many flights, they're going to incur some sort of penalty from Air Get Me Out of Salem.

The fortune Paul amassed playing baseball going away one 300 dollar changed flight fee at a time.  Delta considers this the greatest story ever told.   

I am really glad they did not drag out the Paul is John's son thing longer before it got told.  That is the only story on this show right now that I'm remotely interested in now especially that Xander is not Alex.  Not only for Sonny which would have been brilliant but also for the product of Justin's affair catching Adrienne in hers knowing that his dad is currently having an affair?   That could be some interesting stuff right there.  Still sad Xander isn't Alex.  Why would the writers give up this opportunity.

Accent retcon after a year or two in Dallas Angelica got back in touch and insisted her boy go to a posh private school abroad.   He only spent summers at home with Justin/Adrienne and his brothers and got into all sorts of trouble otherwise.   And the image he shows to his father and siblings is different from the one he projects to the rest of the world leading him to all sorts of internal conflicts when he returns to Salem.  Done, done, and done.    

Seriously, I wish the writers/Kenny were as creative as any one of a number of people on this board and many, many others.   

• Love 2

It doesn't have to be either or.  Grey characters are interesting and entertaining.  Besides Ken Corday's good characters aren't good.  They are just called good while their actions show they are anything except good.

Xander as Sonny's brother Alex who is not the white knight Sonny is would have been a great SL.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 7

It doesn't have to be either or.  Grey characters are interesting and entertaining.  Besides Ken Corday's good characters aren't good.  They are just called good while their actions show they are anything except good.

Xander as Sonny's brother Alex who is not the white knight Sonny is would have been a great SL.

Exactly, what would be even fascinating is if Xander as Sonny's brother got Sonny to struggle with his dark side...Perhaps his shady dealings would have pulled Sonny into it and Arianna could have gotten hurt because of that...Then Sonny embraces his Kiriakis side to Will's horror. That could have caused problems for Wilson..

• Love 3

IA, but they imo would not want to make Justin's son as evil as they are going to make this character.  Jmo.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 2

If Xander were Justin's son, Adrienne would probably insist on being heavily involved in anything that goes on and we already have more than enough Adrienne at this point imho but I hope Jackson will get involved because he's clearly capable of handling more than one SL and I've had it up to here with the marriage angst..  So I'm fine with the Xander retcon, it's just nice to see another Kiriakis stirring things up. I really couldn't care less about Jackson's brothers if they give him some involvement with Xander. I hope they don't ruin him like they did Chad. 

This way they can keep her out doing "charities" or Lucas for that matter.  Honestly, if you didn't know better you'd never know Adrienne and Victor live in the same house.  It makes me chuckle they avoid being in the same room together. But the way this show tapes I doubt they're even on set the same days to cut costs so we don't get the random interactions we want.  

• Love 1

IA, but they imo would not want to make Justin's son as evil as they are going to make this character.  Jmo.

Why not? Justin took out a hit on Emilio for being with Adrienne..He also was heavily involved with Victor's crimes..Plus, Anjelica Devereaux , Alex's biological mother did some horrible stuff like try to have Adrienne killed..She was also married to Harper Devereaux and we all know what a monster that he was....Victor was evil back in the day, his list of crimes include rape....It is in Alex's blood to be nefarious and shady...Alex being on canvas would open up alot of possibilities, especially if Jack comes back from the dead and Anjelica comes back to stir the pot with Justin and  Adrienne....Anjelica's presence can bring up Jack's demons and that could affect JJ, Jennifer and Abigail...Even better if it affects Stefanie and that could pull Steve and Kayla into it....

The show as usual missed an opportunity to use their rich history to create storylines that ties the past to the future. Alex being the heir to Victor's throne would be fascinating with Philip as Victor's  son fighting to keep his place..You can have Kate involved as well fighting with Anjelica..It would be cool to have Kate and Vivian team up to defend Philip.. Justin and Adrienne would be at odds with Alex and he would  bond with Anjelica. Anjelica and Clyde could become lovers and he would pull Ben into this battle. The wild cards in this  battle would be Sonny and the twins stuck in the middle between their brother Alex and their cousin Philip..Will, Lucas and Billie would side with Phillip. Brady could also side with Alex harking back to his rivalry with Philip back in the day...Shawn Douglas, Chelsea and Bo could also be involved as well...Victor would be enjoying watching Alex and Philip  go at it for his throne..Maggie would be appalled...These writers are just incompetent....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

IA, but they imo would not want to make Justin's son as evil as they are going to make this character.

The show is full of criminals who are rapists, murderers, and child molesters.  How much worse could this guy be?  Stefano and Victor have never paid for a single crime they committed.  They are the last people who should be judging anyone.

• Love 3

Now Sneasel, on the other hand, that little turd deserves whatever he gets. He's filling Jawn's - admittedly empty - head with tales of how the evil Sparkle did the Dance of the Seven Bath Towels in front of him, after nefariously asking him to come to his hotel room

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious. I want to see that dance in a sepia toned dream sequence flashback that exists only in Will's delusional mind. Paul would also have an old timey evil mustache to play with while doing said dance.

• Love 3

Sneasel is thinking it worked for Abigail so it should work for me.

I can sort see how Will would get confused by the definition of the word "seduced" after seeing how everyone claimed EJ seduced her. I'm not giving a pass for it, but the word seduced did seem to go through some kind of revised meaning when everyone and their dog wanted to apply it to how EJ got Abigail into bed. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 6

I know I've said this before but I can not get over just how horrible a person Abigail is.  She was absolutely gleeful at the prospect of Chad still being interested in her and that he wanted to have a cozy intimate dinner with her all the while she keeps saying that she and Ben are together.

Contrast that to Sonny and the look of pain on his face when he's confronted with the knowledge that Paul still has feelings for him and hope that they could get back together.  And despite his anger at Will, Sonny also looks sick that Will is so upset by Paul and his continued presence in Salem..  That is how a truly good and kind person acts--Sonny's obviously hurt by Will's actions, but he still cares and he feels the same way about Paul.  Sonny isn't happy at the thought that Paul still wants him because he knows that Paul's going to end up hurt.   Our dear sweet Abs on the other hand can't wait to see Ben and Chad fighting over her--what a winner.

• Love 9

Contrast that to Sonny and the look of pain on his face when he's confronted with the knowledge that Paul still has feelings for him and hope that they could get back together.  And despite his anger at Will, Sonny also looks sick that Will is so upset by Paul and his continued presence in Salem..  That is how a truly good and kind person acts--Sonny's obviously hurt by Will's actions, but he still cares and he feels the same way about Paul.  Sonny isn't happy at the thought that Paul still wants him because he knows that Paul's going to end up hurt.   Our dear sweet Abs on the other hand can't wait to see Ben and Chad fighting over her--what a winner.

Oh yeah you totally read my mind about Sonny today. My heart went right out to him in the end today, he just can't deal with his Sneasel of a husband anymore. Speaking of witch I'm just gonna say it....I'm thinking Will's gone a bit nuts. His need to blame anybody but himself about what he and he alone has done to his marriage has now gone into "creepy" level. Near the end I half expected him to say " I won't be ignored Sonny" (yeah it was Fatal Attraction level of creepy to me). Okay, who's next on Sneasel's list of who to blame?

• Love 2

The storyline with Will makes no sense..Is he going to try to kill Paul to keep Sonny? Is it going to be a murder/suicide? He kills Sonny and then himself.. I think it is an insult to watch this storyline unfold. I hate it....These writers are so stupid and Guy Wilson is justifying this storyline because he says you need a Sami type character in the triangle.....Will has never been like Sami...Sami's villainy had a foundation to it..Will's is so over the top and nonsensical....I cannot see Chandler's Will doing this....

If I was a new viewer watching the show today, I would never know that Wilson were the golden couple last year, especially after they made such a big deal with their wedding..It is really disheartening to watch this.....Will has become an interloper in his own marriage and he is keeping the real couple apart with his machinations....It would have made more sense to have Paul be the manipulator causing problems for Wilson...Just like Sami and Lucas were the interlopers causing trouble for Austin and Carrie....At this point, I am okay with Will and Sonny divorcing and going their separate ways..They are fast becoming toxic  like EJ and Sami, so much potential wasted for the sake of a plot;or in this case the fickleness of Ken Corday....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Chad sitting there while Abby made a total fool of herself was hilarious. She did make me hungry for sushi though.

Wiil's "we should stay of this and let them go" was hilarious. He's so selfish, he doesn't care about John or John having a relationship with his own new found child. As long as it gets Paul out of town, because he's a threat to his marriage is all that matters to him. Will takes no responsibility for any of his own actions. He's so loony, desperate now. Sonny's so much more mature than Will, I don't get why he wants him.

John going on and on hating on Paul, while Marlena tried to defend Paul from Will's lies was funny too. John was so quick to believe the bull Will spewed that even Marlena standing there going "what did Will tell you?" Will spun everything to make him innocent and like Paul is this master manipulator who knew Will and Sonny were married and set out to break their marriage up and sleep with Will and get with Sonny.

John's an idiot for believing Will and treating Paul like crap because of  it. I hope Paul wants nothing to do with John and holds onto that anger. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

John's an idiot for believing Will and treating Paul like crap because of  it. I hope Paul wants nothing to do with John and holds onto that anger.

I hope Sparkle leaves town because he wants nothing to do with Jawn.

He will not....Once he finds out what  Will had been up to, he will start to fight dirty..He will use Sonny's sympathy to get closer to him. Sonny is an idiot as well..I have never seen somebody be so nice to the person that fucked their spouse.....This story line is just so bad....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

He will not....Once he finds out what  Will had been up to, he will start to fight dirty.

Paul doesn't even need to fight dirty, Will is doing a good job of pushing Sonny towards Paul all on his own.  Like Marlena said, it's usually the person inside the marriage and not outside who ruins it and that's Will to a tee.

• Love 10

Paul doesn't even need to fight dirty, Will is doing a good job of pushing Sonny towards Paul all on his own.  Like Marlena said, it's usually the person inside the marriage and not outside who ruins it and that's Will to a tee.

That is so true..Did you notice that Sonny has referred to himself being with Paul by saying we...lol   I still think it is weird for Sonny to be so nice to Paul...I bet you Will will start to use Arianna against Sonny soon.....He may even say that Sonny is a danger to her just like Sami did with Lucas about him years ago....Arianna is the last card that he has in his deck to keep Sonny by his side....He will use his kid just like his mom used him to keep Austin by her side....

Edited by Apprentice79

Sparkle's useless mother is so fucking ridiculous and Sparkle was way too forgiving. She found out Jawn was a priest so she just decided he didn't have the right to know he had a son or that Sparkle didn't deserve to have a father. Please just hurry up and get the fuck out of town you useless bag of air.

Abifail needs to have her throat slit.  

• Love 2

If they're going to put Sparkle and Sonny together I wish they would just go ahead and do it so their little relationship can run its course in two months. I have no interest in seeing the ruination of Will continue. 

• Love 2

Most people are always going to be nicer to their spouse than the side piece....

If they're going to put Sparkle and Sonny together I wish they would just go ahead and do it so their little relationship can run its course in two months. I have no interest in seeing the ruination of Will continue. 

I agree...Just put Will out of his misery and let Paulson get together..Let Will move on to somebody else with his beautiful girl...I bet you Sonny will not be happy seeing Will with somebody else...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Most people are always going to be nicer to their spouse than the side piece....

Well this situation isn't as cut and dry.  Paul didn't know he was sleeping with a married man, let alone Sonny's husband.  Will, on the other hand, took the vows and made the promises and broke them for...why again?

And Paul's been way more apologetic about the whole thing than Will "It's Totally Not MY Fault" Horton.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Well this situation isn't as cut and dry.  Paul didn't know he was sleeping with a married man, let alone Sonny's husband.  Will, on the other hand, took the vows and made the promises and broke them for...why again?

And Paul's been way more apologetic about the whole thing than Will "It's Totally Not MY Fault" Horton.

Nevertheless...being nice to Somebody fucking your husband is still weird..Especially in Will's case who  has never been with other guys, that has  to hurt Sonny's ego....

I agree...Just put Will out of his misery and let Paulson get together..Let Will move on to somebody else with his beautiful girl...I bet you Sonny will not be happy seeing Will with somebody else...

In my opinion, Will hasn't even begun to suffer for what he's done to Sonny and to their marriage.  Sonny is still living with him and he is giving all of the signs that he wants to work things out too.  It's Will who is freaking out and continuing to lie to Sonny's face and once that all comes out, then Will will have his epic meltdown where he will hopefully realize how badly he's ruined things and will set about making things right. But until he admits his wrong doing and how he destroyed Sonny's trust, Will doesn't deserve to have any type of happiness--with or without Sonny in his life.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 9

Nevertheless...being nice to Somebody fucking your husband is still weird..Especially in Will's case who  has never been with other guys, that has  to hurt Sonny's ego....

Why exactly should it hurt Sonny's ego? I could understand if either Paul or Will had feelings for one another but Sonny is well aware that in both their eyes, he's the prize and Will certainly isn't Sonny's first sexual experience. Add that to the fact Sonny remained true to his vows and Paul didn't know who Will was to Sonny, what's Sonny got to hate Paul for? Being fooled by Will? Sonny was, too. If anything, it brought them closer together. Also, Sonny now thinks he owes Paul his life- and Sonny seems like the type to pay off a blood debt for life. All Paul has to do is tear up at this point, and Sonny will feel obliged to drop everything and comfort him. Sonny has a serious caretaker streak and I get the impression he LOVES taking care of people- but only those who deserve his concern.

• Love 2

Look at Jar Jar eating like a damn hog but she was trying to be all sexy with it LMAO. I was waiting for porn music to start playing. I'm glad Chad just stood there and let her look like a dumbass, cause Jar Jar was looking like a smug bitch. Zoe looked like she didn't appreciate that hog eating food that was meant for her. Damn she's a fucking greedy ass, you just scarfed down sushi now she's ready to wolf down some ice cream. Does she ever stop eating?? Is this the time of year where Jar Jars stock up on food before going into hibernation, because that's something that I would really support.

Jar Jar & Mannequin's relationship is so lame. All they talk about is Chad and fuck. They're just flat out a sorry ass couple and why would Jar Jar tell Mannequin about Chad and Zoe? She keeps finding ways to bring up Chad in their relationship, but Mannequin is too stupid to notice this. As long as he gets some sex, he's all good.

I hope Chad & Zoe don't become a couple. They don't look good together at all. They look like a mismatch. 

Yo go Sonny, tell Sneasel to get the hell out of your face. Sonny sees it as making excuses, advancing his career, and hurting other people to get what he wants. Even admitted to RoboMar that he skirted the truth to make Sparkles look bad to Yawn. Yep, keep it up Sneasel, you gonna run Sonny right to divorce court. When Sonny was talking to him, why was Sneasel moving like he had some sort of movement disorder or something?

Yawn, he's such a joke, cause he automatically believed Sneasel's side of the story.DH is such a horrible actor, I don't know whose facial expressions are worst his or Will's. His acting was just flat out dreadful today.

Oooh finally Hope is eating. Yes, now order a second plate and a 'To Go Box'.

Creepy Molester continues to be a useless ass character.

• Love 3

Will keeps saying he REFUSES to lose Sonny. I wonder, in Will's mind, if Sonny has a choice in the matter? I mean he wouldn't even let him take the ring off in the hospital and, even when he assumed he was just a poor replacement for Paul, he STILL wanted the marriage to continue. How much deeper into the deep end can Will's psyche go? It's only occurred to him that Sonny would leave him for Paul- not that Sonny would leave him in general. Will seems to think the ONLY way he could even possibly lose Sonny is to manipulation from Paul and not as a plausible consequence of Will's bad behavior. It's creepy.

• Love 3

Also Sneasel just keeps grabbing Sonny and putting his hands all over him, when it's clear Sonny doesn't want to be touched. Wouldn't surprise me if Sneasel ends up smacking Sonny or tying him up to prevent Sonny from leaving him. 

• Love 5

Also Sneasel just keeps grabbing Sonny and putting his hands all over him, when it's clear Sonny doesn't want to be touched. Wouldn't surprise me if Sneasel ends up smacking Sonny or tying him up to prevent Sonny from leaving him. 

You know, if the show turned this into Will becoming an abuser then that would make it damn interesting.  I would love to see him try and use physical force on Sonny and than have Sonny kick his ass, but Will doesn't let up and the next thing anyone knows, Will's drugged Sonny and tied him up and is keeping him prisoner.  Man, that would be awesome!

Of course Sonny would talk him down and Will would get therapy but that would be a rather intense story--especially is Will kills Abby, Ben, and Tori Simpson along the way :):)

Why exactly should it hurt Sonny's ego? I could understand if either Paul or Will had feelings for one another but Sonny is well aware that in both their eyes, he's the prize and Will certainly isn't Sonny's first sexual experience. Add that to the fact Sonny remained true to his vows and Paul didn't know who Will was to Sonny, what's Sonny got to hate Paul for? Being fooled by Will? Sonny was, too. If anything, it brought them closer together. Also, Sonny now thinks he owes Paul his life- and Sonny seems like the type to pay off a blood debt for life. All Paul has to do is tear up at this point, and Sonny will feel obliged to drop everything and comfort him. Sonny has a serious caretaker streak and I get the impression he LOVES taking care of people- but only those who deserve his concern.

Sonny was Will's only sexual experience with another man...His ego should have taken a hit in a way because Will had no problem jumping into bed with Sparkle...Sonny should go be with Paul if that is what he wants and it looks like it..So,  he will lose Arianna in the process...Will is being written out of character to be more like Sami, so  he will use her to punish Sonny when Paulson happens....I  can see Paul offering to  walk away from Sonny, so that Sonny can see Ari..Of course, that will make Sonny love him even more, that he would make such a noble sacrifice...Give me a break..This show is so predictable with their agenda....

• Love 3

You know, if the show turned this into Will becoming an abuser then that would make it damn interesting.  I would love to see him try and use physical force on Sonny and than have Sonny kick his ass, but Will doesn't let up and the next thing anyone knows, Will's drugged Sonny and tied him up and is keeping him prisoner.  Man, that would be awesome!

Of course Sonny would talk him down and Will would get therapy but that would be a rather intense story--especially is Will kills Abby, Ben, and Tori Simpson along the way :):)

I doubt the show would do a domestic violence story with a same-sex couple..It does happen in real life...Plus, they would really piss off so many people off because they would fuck  it up....Look at how they handle rape....No thanks!

Seriously Abby if that food had been meant for you it would have been in pellet form, served on shredded up newspaper in a corner on the floor like all gerbil food.  

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 5

I'd rather not watch Will become another crazy desperado who goes completely batshit crazy over love, although it looks like that's where we're headed, unfortunately. Sonny is cool and all but holding someone prisoner is a tad much. No one is worth all of that, including Sonny. 

Knowing FS is leaving kinda takes the suspense out of this story, at least for me. I could be wrong, but I just don't feel like they're going to recast Sonny. If I'm right that means either Will will also be written out and leave town with Sonny or Will and Sparkle will eventually get together. As much as I can't stand Sparkle, it might be interesting to see what would happen if they recast Sonny but Will and Sparkle still get together.

I'm morbidly curious, who do you hate more: Elizabeth Webber or Abigail Horton?

I guess I'd have to say Abifail. I don't like Liz at all but will admit she's not a awful terrible person. My biggest problem with her is her pathological need to flip back and forth between men. Abifail on the other hand is horrendous filthy trash who deserves nothing but pain and misery.

• Love 3

Caught parts of the show today.  The Great:  Aiden and Hope looking happy and eating, Sonny telling Will to stuff it, and the editing at the end was decent and created some impact.

The Bad?  Will can't act or emote and is detestable, Paul's mother seems equally bad and she just got to town, Marlena acting like a deity, all smug about a decidedly weird situation, John being Farty as usual and creepy Rapist Dad now being buddy buddy with his son.  UGH.  And lets not even start with 

• Love 1

I'd rather not watch Will become another crazy desperado who goes completely batshit crazy over love, although it looks like that's where we're headed, unfortunately. Sonny is cool and all but holding someone prisoner is a tad much. No one is worth all of that, including Sonny. 

Knowing FS is leaving kinda takes the suspense out of this story, at least for me. I could be wrong, but I just don't feel like they're going to recast Sonny. If I'm right that means either Will will also be written out and leave town with Sonny or Will and Sparkle will eventually get together. As much as I can't stand Sparkle, it might be interesting to see what would happen if they recast Sonny but Will and Sparkle still get together.

I guess I'd have to say Abifail. I don't like Liz at all but will admit she's not a awful terrible person. My biggest problem with her is her pathological need to flip back and forth between men. Abifail on the other hand is horrendous filthy trash who deserves nothing but pain and misery.

I think that Sonny will leave town..Then Will and Sparkle will get together, then a recast Sonny comes back.....Guy, Christopher and the twins are still taping, so Sonny and Will leaving together is not going to happen at the end of Freddie's run.....Will and Sparkle will be married by this time next year....Or worst case scenario, Will tries to kill Sparkle and kills Sonny by accident....Based on Freddie's interview with Michael Fairman, things are going to get worst for the trio...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1